Speaker 1: We're recording.
Speaker 2: We're recording.
Speaker 1: Yep, Hi, Andrew, stop eating peanuts.
Speaker 2: I'm just got my diamond repellent here.
Speaker 1: Why is it diamond repelling? Is she allergic to peanuts?
Speaker 2: So she alerted to everything?
Speaker 1: Well? I don't know if she's allergic to peanuts, that's it seems. No, I don't. I don't think she is.
Speaker 2: She's allergic to almost everything but not peanuts. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: This is the first thing you're alerted to, and then everything else on top of that spirals. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really just would love to know why they built the arm that way. It's just very confusing.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, these were leftover from opening day, you know, baseball.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but the way you just did the baseball thing was like, I want to say, the most effeminate way of doing it, but it's just and baseball.
Speaker 2: Why is it feminine? I think you should play like a girl's here we go. Yeah, welcome to serial killers.
Speaker 1: Don't cancel me, please, I apologize my notes. Tap apology is coming.
Speaker 2: To raise your chair. You shouldn't have to lift. You're raising your.
Speaker 1: Face and then people could see my ALOPI.
Speaker 2: That's fine. You know what's there? Today's Monday, April third. This is serial killer.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday month, everybody, You're not till much later in the month. When's my birthday?
Speaker 2: Twenty sixth? Also the nineteenth sixteenth, twenty third. We've done this before and I forget whatever. You don't know mine August sixth? Should we eat some cereal?
Speaker 1: Cooper Sinko demayo?
Speaker 2: Well, that's easy.
Speaker 1: And Ashley's is November twelfth?
Speaker 2: No, come on now, she's a special holiday, that's right. Veterans Day, yes, eleven eleven every year, that's it. I was off by one day.
Speaker 1: Good boy, You're welcome. But when's mine?
Speaker 2: April twenty third? Okay, April fourteenth? April eleventh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is it a teen or a twenty or an aught? Just give me that then I'll get it right.
Speaker 1: No, I can't.
Speaker 2: Is it the thirtieth? There it is? I knew it.
Speaker 1: You did you did?
Speaker 2: I knew it was today's date. We just add a zero. I knew that.
Speaker 1: So close?
Speaker 2: Yet so far away?
Speaker 1: So close?
Speaker 2: All right? Hall and Oates? What who I know? Who?
Speaker 1: Halland Oates is?
Speaker 2: Well, if we had the good box, we could play so close, but you could play.
Speaker 1: So close by Calvin Harris, I feel so close to you right now, Field aware about by sleep? Matt? Does it like when you sing stop?
Speaker 2: Well, I figured we'd bang out the rest of you. Yes, Vita Bella's just get rid of them. Oh did I stop the recording? Did I do anything of the hit the box?
Speaker 1: I didn't see anything happen, So I think we're good.
Speaker 2: Okay, So would you like to do traditional corn flakes or chuckle Crispy's first?
Speaker 1: Well you have to say in an Italian, so you say you have to do it chucko Crisp.
Speaker 2: You know, let's do plain corn flakes first, because that way we'll get the plainess out of the way. Are you no?
Speaker 1: No, no actionally, none of the you did what you we've been saying we should do. So that's smart idea.
Speaker 2: Oh so we're only doing your two cereals because I don't have any other ones.
Speaker 1: What this is just a two episode?
Speaker 2: No? No, I have another one. I have a new one. We have a new cereal down in the sack.
Speaker 1: Is it sweet?
Speaker 2: Uh? Kind of?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Kind of? And you'll understand why do you need to bookend it like have? And then no, we're gonna bear out the crap. We'll take a break and we'll come back and we'll do the brand new.
Speaker 1: Awesome Cereal, brand new awesome here coming up, Scotty and Andrew, try a brand new awesome here. Wait, does your shirt have radio? Have headphones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're headphones on the on the ocean.
Speaker 1: What is it supposed to be?
Speaker 2: Headphones on the sunset and the waterfall in the mountains. It's probably like Colorado. That looks like Colorado.
Speaker 1: Baby, I don't know Colorado beaches.
Speaker 2: Did you just really say that? That's not a beach. Those are rapids by the mountains. That's not a beach. That's a sunset on over the mountains with rapid waterfalls.
Speaker 1: That's a beach watching you.
Speaker 2: Those are white caps matter with you.
Speaker 1: Look at me, Look at me. There we go. I just want to I'm uploading this now. There's a pole going live.
Speaker 2: You always say that and you never do it. You dope.
Speaker 1: No, the pole is going to be live today when we're actually recording on Friday. I'm a pole. What does it even meant? Please don't make sure I don't want bad stuff?
Speaker 2: Is it good? Well? I mean, according to you, the lactose free in milk lasts forever all the way to the date. This is May fourteenth, so it must be good until May fourteenth, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Vita bella, vita bella, vita vita veggimin traditional farm flakes.
Speaker 2: You don't know. I love Lucy ready one, two three. I just want to make sure the milk is good. We're good, Okay. There's the toughest sweetness.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. I like it. Actually, no, not paying attention because it's not it's it's very bland and doesn't even taste like.
Speaker 2: A good corn, like barely qunchy.
Speaker 1: It almost gets it. Yeah, it almost kind of just tastes like a stale bread stick. Yeah, even though it's corn and I know it's corn, it's gone a big up and a big, big.
Speaker 2: Speaking up sounds. I'm sorry, but that show Shucked on Broadway was wonderful. It was all about corn.
Speaker 1: We spoke about that on bull Chat.
Speaker 2: No, but here's corn.
Speaker 1: I like, but Shucked it is one of the best. If you can get tickets to it. Get tickets to it.
Speaker 2: I think that show does so well that it travels around the country.
Speaker 1: My mom just got tickets to go see it again in June and the tickets went up over like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because in previews it was cheaper.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, I want to go see this other show. It's a hard play and it's like one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: W w wah. That didn't have to do with the cereal. The corn did, just saying don't hit me because I know you're about to. Well, I'm gonna give it gosh, I'm gonna give it two but can you turn that thing off? Dude? Yeah? Oh my job? Yeah, every ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Oh, well you just got the same email.
Speaker 2: Great, but mine didn't make noise because I'm considerate, But mine didn't make noise. Two balls? What do you got? Andy?
Speaker 1: I give this a ball in a spoon. It's very lame.
Speaker 2: Okayland, what are you doing over there? Anything important?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You're posting the poll right now while we're recording. Really dude, Yes, we have no sound effects, we have nothing available. Why do you dump use this box?
Speaker 1: Well? My other one?
Speaker 2: So wait, this is another. This is another one of the old stupid man boxes. Is that? What this is?
Speaker 1: Whose?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: This is? Ihearts?
Speaker 2: Okay? What's this little gold thing? Yours? Doesn't have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does. I don't actually know what it does, and I've always wanted to know. I just gotta get an arrow pointing and then I am focused and ready. So these are Choco Nibblets.
Speaker 2: No, that's corn. Also, these are Choco Crispies, but it's with a C, not a K because they can't use the K because that's trademarked by k ah kelloggs Kellogg's Andy. You're not in You're not in it today? Can you pay attention please? I'm just man with a giant forehead. Why would you post that my whole hair is cut out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because people need to see the shirt.
Speaker 2: You're a jerk.
Speaker 1: You're a jerk. I know you're a jerk. I know what's that? It's the dance the jerk.
Speaker 2: Do you know how to jerk the time jerk out? Who?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that. Did you watch The Big Door Prize yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You really should.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a game show, but it's not right. And yeah, So this is a Betabello Vita bello. These are all Italian cereals. This one has a happy little monkey on the front of it. OHI guys, see is that its voice, Huh.
Speaker 1: You like that one? Two? It has a chocolate he smell.
Speaker 2: Oh, like, what the hell? Okay, this is disgusting, not like rosemary. No, but it's not. It's like, this doesn't taste like chocolate. Oh my god, there's not even any ingredients. Where'd you find ingredients somewhere?
Speaker 1: Sugar, cocoa powder, sea salt.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe Italian cocoa powder is different than American cocoa powder. Maybe is it dark chocolate? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Nough? Italian organic steam cooked rice is then toasted and sprinkled with one of the best selections of cocoa powders. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the milk is good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was bad.
Speaker 2: I spit it out, you did, which means you can give it no balls, no spoons.
Speaker 1: Whoever. This grandma is in the corner. She's cooking up bad cereals. That's what I'm gonna tell you from now, because we didn't like any of these.
Speaker 2: I think that's a little crack monkey. You know what. The milk's not terrible, Okay, I know you spit it in the trash.
Speaker 1: It tastes like it has like rope. I know you're never gonna find the cereal, the Vita Bella chocolate, Crispy Cereal. I had to go to like a Jersey City like local market.
Speaker 2: Dump.
Speaker 1: Why is it a dump, scot They probably just got robbed. It just got This is what he does every time he drops me off. I live in a very fine area and Scotty every time he drops me off.
Speaker 2: Crime, you make me drop you in the sketchy places.
Speaker 1: Okay, my apartment.
Speaker 2: There are guys like shooting Heroin in the alley.
Speaker 1: I saw that there's no alley ways. You idiot, My god? Do you live your life afraid of everything?
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid of anything? Actually, oh really yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 2: What am I afraid of everything? Okay, I'm afraid when people scare me, which is frequent. I give it a bawl and a spoon.
Speaker 1: I give this a bowl.
Speaker 2: I don't spoon.
Speaker 1: A spoon.
Speaker 2: Can give it anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, I swallowed some of it. Okay, a spoon. That's nasty. This in the corner. She should be ashamed of herself.
Speaker 2: She's not your Anna strag I Knowana, what did you just cruss her out?
Speaker 1: No? I just know that's the thing.
Speaker 2: What does that say?
Speaker 1: Ray?
Speaker 2: Going on. What does it mean? Look at the scientists on the back looking in the microscope.
Speaker 1: They really well, they found the wrong powder to use on the cereal, so they should be fired. They're not cooking up anything good. Stray good. I think it's a soup. Stray Yeah, it's a story.
Speaker 2: Wait. I have a question for you. So are you gonna be able to play anything on bluetooth in here? Or will it not work?
Speaker 1: I can hook myself up to it really quick. It's discoverable right now. Hold on, yeah, why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: Because coming up next, I'm gonna want to play a song.
Speaker 1: Oh boy? Okay, and that's a tease if I've ever heard one.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we'll be back.
Speaker 1: No, what hold please?
Speaker 2: What's the difference?
Speaker 1: Let me just connect.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter whether we take a break or not. What the hell's the difference. We're not playing sounds anyway.
Speaker 1: How would this sound? Okay, Well, the sound's gonna play through here, but I have to plug these headphones. Yep, got it, got it great. We'll be back right after this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was probably no commercials there because Andrew didn't drop him and because he couldn't find the whole can Andrew.
Speaker 1: Just can we just be nice to Andrew?
Speaker 2: Ya? We can, But the last couple of times there have been no spots, which means, you know how.
Speaker 1: Many times no coming many times you have to explain to you that what you what you're talking about is a regional thing. It depends on it's regional. I'm just gonna complain it. When I hear answers, I'm gonna choose to drown them out make up answers. No, I really know.
Speaker 2: There were no spots available in New York, the biggest market in.
Speaker 1: The Are you done? Yes, you're done? Knowing you with your old car. You're probably listening to it on airplane mode or something else. That's stupid.
Speaker 2: I've listening on my phone, dude, on the app, on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Great, maybe that's why it's not running ads.
Speaker 2: Why Speaker is owned by iHeart? Okay, learn about life, bro, learned about life, Bro? Yeah, I know that. Shall we move forward?
Speaker 1: I want to do it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Thank you to our friend Matt, not that Matt, the Amish Matt, the one that lives near Amish Country. Mm hmm, because he sent us more stuff. You saw those the easter eggs that were sitting around. Did you see the big chocolate eggs? There was the mocha one of the peanut butter one. Nate took the white peanut buttered chocolate one. Oh wow, he said, a whole big What did you eat that?
Speaker 1: No? My friend, wait what the He sent a.
Speaker 2: Whole big box of eggs that he found in the Amish market. The chocolate, yeah, thank you, Matt. Those were great. And in that box was also a box of cereal. Oh now, I've not seen this cereal in the store yet. Oh, very exciting. Okay, it reminds me. Go ahead, say what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: My friend Amanda just commented, whoever thinks that's a beach needs to heavily take a vacation and question their mental state.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's obviously not a beach or even close to one. These are waves, that's right. No, they're rapids.
Speaker 1: It looks like California.
Speaker 2: It doesn't with a mountain there, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Like California has mountains.
Speaker 2: The Sierra Mountains.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that California?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Sierra Mountains California.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, is that where Matt Everest is?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, kidding, I'm really losing this poll thirteen eighty seven percent.
Speaker 2: As soon as I vote, you'll you'll be completely lost. All right? Listen, so here ye hear ye way back. You know what, can you pull up some music for me?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: I would like you to play the Lemonheads?
Speaker 1: Can you plug this into the back?
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of the Lemonheads?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You haven't?
Speaker 1: No, come on, why would I know of the Lemonheads?
Speaker 2: They had some great songs and like what into your arms, into your arms, you go, into your arms? Who go? And then they did a remake of miss Robinson Cucko coutchw Missus Robinson.
Speaker 1: Those have probably played those in All Team Comedy.
Speaker 2: No, that was on the radio. That was on the radio. Those were big radio hits. Oh okay, you can even still here like Missus Robinson on some alts. What am I playing Lemonheads? The Lemonheads?
Speaker 1: You just keep saying the lemon Heads, the lemon.
Speaker 2: I mean into your Robinson is their hit? And then Missus Robins that one. There's a there's only two songs, which one about Ray that Missus Robinson. But you know that song because it's the Google.
Speaker 1: What is this you keep saying it it's the Google?
Speaker 2: Get chew.
Speaker 1: Don't you're not getting paid for this?
Speaker 2: What is this? Is that chef Boyardy?
Speaker 1: No, it's they're talking about metabolisms.
Speaker 2: I don't hear anything.
Speaker 1: Just can you give it two seconds?
Speaker 2: It's broken, everything is broken.
Speaker 1: Scott, please don't work, Scott please?
Speaker 2: Okay? Too much?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So that's the Lemonheads.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Do you remember back?
Speaker 1: I had to connect the bluetooth so I can hear two seconds and hear you scream lemonheads. It's the lemonheads, the lemonheads.
Speaker 2: And do you remember the can't the little cant from the ice cream truck when you were little? Lemon heads?
Speaker 1: I think they're disgusting.
Speaker 2: It was like the lemon whatever, and there was a lemon cereal and it also they also had bad They had Alexander the Grape. Do you remember it was a whole It was a whole series. It was Lemonheads, it was Alexander the Grape, It was Johnny appleseed. Those were apple flavored. And then there was one that is no longer PC called Cherry Clan. You can't have those anymore. That those were my favorite ones. There was there was like an Asian guy on it, stereotypical one.
Speaker 1: It was you know, canceled.
Speaker 2: It was they changed it. It's cherry something else now. But anyway, So, and when I was a kid, and I've told you this, my favorite snack when I would come home from school would be a Hostess lemon pie with milk.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And the tartness of the lemon, the citric acid and the lemon and the milk would clash and it would just tingle on the tongue.
Speaker 1: It was delicious, tingle on the tongue.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that's what I saw when this I saw this cereal is coming out. It was very exciting to me. You'll probably like ew gross.
Speaker 1: Oh is that really how I sound?
Speaker 2: Check it out? Thank you for finding it for us. Matt Limited edition EWW frosted lemons.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I think this is gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Frosted lemon churios. It all depends on how how much lemon.
Speaker 1: My nah used to make, not my strike and Nonah, not that Nona, ye my Nona Nonah. She would make lemon cookies for me, and she would make the best lemon cookies in the entire world. And I love them.
Speaker 2: Have you tried every lemon cookie in the whole world? Every one of them. Have you just curious to make a claim like that? It's crazy. Smell it, smellless, smell it. That's great.
Speaker 1: That's too lemony. Smells like a pledge. Yeah, I was gonna say that sounds like cleaning supplies.
Speaker 2: You are the biggest dick ever ever. I'm not cleaning that up, you are.
Speaker 1: I'm not cleaning it up for you. Seriously, seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did you hear it? Yeah? Do clean it up, jerk.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm keeping him in. This is now my new cereal accessory you have.
Speaker 2: You have sparkles in your hair too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gotti put glitter in my hair. I've been attacked this whole week. I'm bullied around here.
Speaker 2: Well you deserve it.
Speaker 1: All. I knees from milk.
Speaker 2: All over the.
Speaker 1: Crap box. All right, where's my spoon?
Speaker 2: You dumped it? Why would I have gotten rid of my spoon?
Speaker 1: Yes? How am I supposed to eat?
Speaker 2: There? You're good? I'm good. Frost cheerios here we go. They're a little smaller than regular cheerios. I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Interesting.
Speaker 2: You got to a lemon zest right up front. Then it kind of goes away. Yeah, I do like it though, and it almost tastes like honey nut cheerios underneath the lemon.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, I would agree with that. I'm gonna go outside and birds are gonna start pecking at my head.
Speaker 2: I was going to be hilarious. I have to say, I really am enjoying it. Ew the LFE came out too, this girl. I'm giving it four bowls in a spoon. I'm this could be one of my favorite ceerios of all time. But you know what you have to you have to enjoy that lemon flavor.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I give it credit for being something original. You may not. It's how could I put it? It's not a bad cereal. I think it's a good cereal.
Speaker 2: Generally citrus in cereal it doesn't work because it interacts with the milk, but they do. Most people don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. I can see. I would hope that this might start a trend to bring back like the orange Cereal. What teal was that, Clementines.
Speaker 2: What cereal was that from the eighties?
Speaker 1: Orange Joe's no Oh Days?
Speaker 2: Oh j right, yeah right? The cowboy hat, Yeah, with the cowboy hat. I would love to see Keggs bringing back Oh Jays.
Speaker 1: I think they should, honestly, I mean it's different companies.
Speaker 2: How do you know who makes this?
Speaker 1: General Mills?
Speaker 2: You looked, Yeah, you're right, I did.
Speaker 1: And Dry they're really good too, Like it's a good dry snack with milk. They probably were.
Speaker 2: I would eat a bowl of this for breakfast.
Speaker 1: I would do. It's refreshing.
Speaker 2: You might be a surprised. I generally don't eat cereal for breakfast because I eat so much of it here. But I would eat a bowl of this for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Well, it's different.
Speaker 2: You don't never eat cereal. I know that.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to be a turd? Like? Why in the middle of like.
Speaker 2: I tell you how many times you like, I'm going to take this home? Hey extra, still sitting here.
Speaker 1: Hey extra, still sitting here.
Speaker 2: I would eat this. I'm gonna take it home here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you had the whole Costco size one and I was going home with like a backpack full of stuff in your.
Speaker 2: Lies, lies because I sent the other box to Cereal queen, that one's yours, Your Cereal queen, you're complaining.
Speaker 1: I like three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Cool, and I gave it four Yeah, you gave it four.
Speaker 1: Balls in a spoon? Would you like me to No, that's what you gave it.
Speaker 2: No, I gave it four balls.
Speaker 1: No, you gave it four balls in the spoon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, whether I did or I didn't, I'm going to And what's that hair right there? That's gross?
Speaker 1: You get Do you really not remember giving it four balls in the spoon? Huh wow?
Speaker 2: And strangely enough, the lemon milk is really good too. I know it sounds weird, lemon milk is good. Try the lemon milk candy.
Speaker 1: Delicious.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Stu Leonard should make that. Who's our listeners won't know it?
Speaker 2: There's gonna be like forty listeners that I've heard of Stwo Leonards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well those forty will agree with me. I think they should make a lemon.
Speaker 2: For what holiday? I feel some beginning of spring?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that gives me spring vibes, like, oh lemons, okay spring?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Really? I don't want to say it because doesn't anything to do with serial killers. I don't want you to get mend me, So anyway, say it, say it. No, because you're gonna go save it about you.
Speaker 1: No, you could say it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was cool. I was in a shopping center yesterday and there was a woman walking through the shopping center wearing a you Look Great pink hoodie.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought that was really cool. So they actually have listeners over.
Speaker 1: There at that shout out to Carla, Marie and Anthony.
Speaker 2: Hey guys or carl and Anthony. Yeah, Carla and Anthony. Yeah, Anthony doesn't like this podcast.
Speaker 1: No, he did, and then he agreed that we argued too much.
Speaker 2: And did you listen to that thing that they had the covered thing with Dick Cheese last week? What? Yeah, he did cover songs and he did Tommy and Gina.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah.
Speaker 2: On On sent that to me. He wanted me to hear that. Oh okay, so I did.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think Carla was excited that I listened to five seconds of their podcast. Anyway, thank you for listening to this podcast. It's the sister podcast. It's the actual podcast. Listen to the sister podcast bull Chat on Wednesday now right listen in Are we gonna have one? Yes? I hope so, I hope so as well. Great follow us on all socials serial Killers PC. We'll keep you up to date with what's going on. You can take stupid polls and Andrew's wrong on and check out the website Cereal Killers serial Killers PC. Thank you Newman for keeping that up to date dot We love you Newman serial KILLERSPC dot com. We're good, We're good, all right? No milk sponsors still here. We are three and a half years in where we've passed three four years, we've passed four years at this point. Wow, high five Andy, four years of serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yay, we need a sponsor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: I just don't think we're advertising.
Speaker 2: Weren't you didn't you say that you were getting ads on YouTube or something?
Speaker 1: What happened when we are monetized on YouTube?
Speaker 2: No ads? You you texted me. So we're getting ads somewhere on YouTube because we're monetized. That doesn't make any sense. We should get ads though, like someone should see an add what there should be a billboard in Times Square that is listening to serial Killers the podcast.
Speaker 1: You could say for that, of course you can. It's one hundred fifty bucks. You could do it in Times Square for twelve hours, for fifteen seconds every hour.
Speaker 2: What that's it? Yeah, So why don't more people do that?
Speaker 1: I guess they do. You could pick a day in time.
Speaker 2: Where does it go?
Speaker 1: I could show you?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not here, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: We'll save you could say that for bull chat. Here's my segue. All right, until next time, folks.
Speaker 2: Say, Crunch Andrew, I don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, I won't show it to you.
Speaker 2: Then wait till Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay. Bye,