Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skinnered simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things self proclaimed simple man, that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you? And please send me your contacts before you go on your big trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will. Sorry, I head not tomorrow morning for Japan, China and South Korea for nine days.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about Japan and South Korea. But you know, if you get in trouble, you know, find a way to get in touch with me and I'll go. I'll go all the way up the chain, as high as I can go. I'll do everything in my power to help you.
Speaker 2: Very nice offer. I don't think I'm gonna be in any trouble because I've been invited to speak to the government.
Speaker 3: You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: You'll be fine. What are you gonna teach him about the no spin zone? Is that what you're gonna do? They don't exactly have freedom of the press pilla is as we've come to know it here, although we do know that there is. We don't have as free your press as we once believed.
Speaker 2: You know, I know you're trying to mock me, but it's an excellent question.
Speaker 3: So I was not trying to mock you. I really wasn't.
Speaker 2: No spins. I know what you're doing, Hannity, everybody knows. But I can't walk in there with that kind of an attitude. So I sent you. I sent to Hannah. Everybody should know listening. I sent him the invitation that I received from the Chinese government in Beijing. This event is a closed door event at the Beijing Club. They're given me and my bodyguard my son a free dinner. Afterward, it's two hours of Q and A and I'll make some reading.
Speaker 1: But the way, I can only imagine how much they're paying you for this. You're not going over there for free, No way I am.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I didn't turn down any kind of honorarium. I don't want that. The reason I got invited was because of my book, The United States and Trump, and it's a hot book in Beijing because everybody over there wants to know what real Donald Trump is like? All right, is he really like? That's why they invited me for thirty five years. I have you, and so I got to go in there. But if you read the invitation and all the stuff that I sent you is very polite, very respectful, and that's what they will be. And my remarks are not going to be confrontational at all. What I'm going to try to do is to convince these people. And I do believe there's a fairly good chance that President She will be watching this on closed circuit.
Speaker 1: UH to be surprised. I would not be surprised. I'm glad you go and listen. I just got back from you know, these these countries and Saudi Arabia, Qatar and as An Abu Dhabi in the UAE, and I will tell you it is it is imperative that we understand these other countries and we need to. You know, this mentality that we will change them is ridiculous. However, it doesn't mean that we can insist that they not be evil and that there is a possibility that you have mutually beneficial relationships with them, whether you agree with their mores, their values, their governmental system or not. We've got to coexist in this world somehow, without you know, dropping nuclear weapons on each other.
Speaker 2: And that's Trump's point of view. And now I'm going to bring that message to them. What my main point is you want?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to call in and address the crowd and say I can vouch for Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 2: I know you speak fluent Mandarin, so you could just do in there. But I'm going to try to convince the people who are listening to me, and I'm also it's a closed door, but they may release some of what I say. If they do, I'll be able to get that tape to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please do, I'd I'd like it. I gave you one piece of private advice. Do you want me to bring a public I did give you private advice?
Speaker 2: No, you did, and then we already have set up about as much safeguards as we can have.
Speaker 3: Well, that wasn't.
Speaker 1: The private advice I gave you was a little bit different. I know, to assume something is what it was.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to tell the audience what it was. But it concerned the surveillance state. So when you walk into a country like China or Russia or Iran or totalitarian in states, you're gonna be surveiled and they're gonna watch you, and they're gonna hack you, and they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Well they're gonna they're gonna watch, They're gonna see you in the shower, Bill. I mean, that's all they do. But I mean it's all gonna be out there in the open.
Speaker 2: We know that, we know all of that. But what I'm gonna do, my central point is this. I'm going to say, look, cheers, who Donald Trump is. This is what he would like to do in the world before he leaves the second term. This is what he wants to do. And if China can help him do that, if you concur that that's positive. And I'll lay out U create, I'll lay out all the tariffs, I'll lay it all out. If you can find a way to have detent with what he wants, then China itself becomes more powerful and more respected in the world. That's pretty much what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I think that's actually a great approach. And then I look forward to a full report when you get back. All right, let me move on to another topic, because I think it is the fact that only now is it hitting critical mass. You know, you might recall I was probably one of the first to identify Joe Biden's cognitive decline. It wasn't really that hard to spot. It was not as severe when he was running in twenty twenty, but it was obvious to me he was not the same person that he had been as even as Vice president, and I pointed it out, and when I did, I was often excoriated and pounded on by you know, left wing media people and legacy media people and Democrats. It goes with the territory. I've got a thick skin, I can handle it. And now it has metastasized, and I don't say this lightly into what I believe is the biggest cover up, biggest scandal, one of them, certainly in the history of presidential politics. This man was not up to the job to be the president of the United States. And we have everybody in the White House knew, everybody in his family knew, everybody in the media knew, and there were only a few of us that were brave enough to tell the American people the truth. And that's why I would argue that legacy media officially died November fifth. Nobody cares what they say. They don't trust them anymore, and they've earned that distrust. You got into this last night apparently with Chris Cuomo. Let me play a little bit of that tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't make the policies. He didn't make them. That's when you're making your mistake. He was a zombie Day one.
Speaker 2: Immigration policies, they were all the same ideas. You know. He believes that there's an openness to this country. We need new blood.
Speaker 3: And he was worried about the left flank. I look, I don't have to agree with you. You can yell at me. It absurd.
Speaker 2: It's an absurd contention when you have all the problems that developed.
Speaker 3: It's agree that.
Speaker 4: I get.
Speaker 3: It's a bad position. I don't agree with you. Days and a lot of bad days. All right, So you have this exchange.
Speaker 1: Uh, And you were right, by the way, whenever you go full full O'Reilly Barney frank on somebody, that is a classic. So we'll put that in the classic category. And but you are right, but it is it is at a level Bill that is frightening. Well, they all they all knew, they all lied, they all covered up, and now you have a couple of them trying to make money off it.
Speaker 2: You bet it's outrageous. And but there's a new wrinkle here. Number one. I want everybody to watch the interview that I did with Cuomo, because there's some news here that people have overlooked. The new mantra on the left in the Democratic Party. This is brand new, and Cuomo debuted last night is that it doesn't matter whether Joe Biden knew he had prostate cancer while he was in the over officer. That doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: According to according to them, or when Chuck Schumer or any of these people are confronted over his cognitive decline, their answer is we're looking.
Speaker 3: Forward, right.
Speaker 2: But Clomo's putting out it doesn't matter, because it matters. And I said to him, the American people have a right to know about their president's physical and mental acuity. They have a right to know it. He denied that. He denied it on the air. He says, no, we don't have a right to know if a president has prostate cancer. And I'm going, what, And didn't you read Confronting the Presidents where Edith Wilson ran the country for a year and a half after a husband would row at a stroke and nobody knew it.
Speaker 1: That is the most comparable example mountain in history.
Speaker 2: And you're telling me he and he was dead serious. Chris Colmer was dead serious, because I don't have a right to know if Joe Biden that prostate cancer, because that's the scandal, Hannity. The doctor O'Connor, Colonel O'Connor issued after his last physical and February of twenty twenty four that Biden was in perfect health.
Speaker 3: Perfect by the way it is.
Speaker 1: It is so fundamental and basic and rudimentary to get a PSA test. I get one every year. I'm sure you get a PSA every year, And okay, I just had mine. Everybody has a baseline. Everyone's baseline is different. Mine happens to be very low, zero point nine, one, one point one. I have friends of mine that have a baseline that's higher, but it's their baseline, and as long as it doesn't go up, there's usually no reason for concern. The reason you follow it is because it's one of the most treatable cancers around. He's not this guy according to his doctor, he didn't get a PSA test twenty fourteen. What do you call that malpractice? And what do you say about family member's bill that know you're a cognitive decline, know that you're struggling mentally, and they don't put your best interests above above their own personal political ambition. What do you say about that? Because I have a word in my mind that I think that comes immediately to my mind when I think about the people around him that knew and didn't love him enough to step in and stop it.
Speaker 2: It's worse than that. I don't know what the word is that. You can say trees or whatever, but it's worse than that.
Speaker 3: Right, I would say abuse. Bill, that's elder abuse.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever it is. Jill Biden, who had an enormous amount of power in that White House, and you'll see the books coming out about that. Jill Biden and Ron Klaan and left in twenty three, but his acolytes took over. They were willing Hannity to go another four years with a guy, as I said, who was a zombie because they were running the country, not him. And that's what this is all about. This is a pharmast deception for the American people. Yet you have an entire political party that are saying it's okay, it's okay. That'd be like the Republican Party in nineteen seventy two or three saying hey, it's okay. Richard Nixon knew about all of his breaking and sabotaged. All right, he didn't have any duty.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you why it's deeper? What because he's the President of the United States of America. Bill, we cannot have a cognitively compromised president. It is a national security disaster.
Speaker 2: But here's what worries me. Almost forty to fifty percent of Americans are still rabid Democrats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: And just like Chris Cuomo, I like and I have a very good relationship with it. We do very good television together. Cloma really doesn't care. He doesn't care about how Biden was performing. What is mental capacity and physical capacity?
Speaker 1: Was I quick break more with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly? All things O'Reilly at Bill Oreilly dot com. As we continue.
Speaker 5: Transmit into over seven hundred radio stations. Wow, Wow, this is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Sig Sour is the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics, ammunition and suppressors. Now sig Sour has one of the most respected training facilities in the entire industry. It's called the sig Sour Academy. Now more than two hundred and seventy years old. Six sour firearms are proudly made in the USA by American workers. Now, the six hour P three sixty five is the most popular concealed carer pistol with game changing capacity and six hour firearms optics and suppressors include industries unique and only infinite guarantee. If something breaks, they will fix it. If they can fix it, they will replace it. You don't need a receipt, you don't need a warranty card. It's fully transferable forever.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The SIGSUR P three sixty five is the most popular concealed carry pistol with game changing capacity. It's comfortable to carry and it's simple to shoot. Now visit sigsur dot com today to find the dealer near you. That's sig s a U e r dot com Today. We continue now, Bill O'Reilly's with us all things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. Well let me ask this. When you watch Liberal Joe in March of twenty four, this is his best self. He's never been more sharp than he is now. I mean, just flat out line to people. By that point, everybody knew and don't think it was an accident that they had that early debate in June.
Speaker 3: They did it. It was a test.
Speaker 1: Run to see if he could handle the fall debates, and if he faltered, they had a plan to remove him. That's how corrupt they You talk about a threat to democracy, Bill O'Reilly, that's a threat to democracy.
Speaker 2: I mean once you have a point where an entire political party put force that the American people do not have a right to know what kind of condition the President of the United States is in, both physically and mentally. Once you have an entire political party saying that and Americans accepting that, then we don't have a republic anymore. And that's the danger, and that's the scandal, and it could be worse than Watergate.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree at all.
Speaker 1: I think you were on your a game whenever you go full on Bill O'Reilly versus Barney Frank. It's a classic, though, and it was a fair debate. You know, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the list of names that we over the years have been called by the left. I mean, irredeemable deplorables. We are bitter Americans that cling to their God, guns, Bibles, and religion. We have been called garbage people, I mean, they took it to a whole new level by saying that we're Nazis and fascists and racist, but you kind of that's been standard fair now, every election cycle going on for decades. And then of course all the other names Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, you know, they just they never run out of names. And on top of it, we're just now we're just not only garbage, but we're stupid. Because Claire mccaskell not exactly a genius in her own right over on MSDNC, America was not smart enough to keep Trump out of the White House. Now here's the thing. Oh you're so much smarter, Oh you're so much If you are so smart, how come you couldn't figure out a way to convince the American people not to vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Yes, say it, let's play it, America.
Speaker 6: I believe clearly was us smart enough to keep this guy from the White House. He is causing confusion and uncertainty in a segment of our economy that desperately needs certainty, and by doing that, he is going to get higher prices. And that's when American will finally get smart that they're not smart now because most of them are trying not to pay attention.
Speaker 1: Oh unbelievable. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is a number. Gorge in Florida. George, how are you? Where do you live in Florida?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Shaw?
Speaker 7: I live in the DeLand, Florida. Was between Daytona and Orlando, LOUNGI four. How are you dealing with my friends?
Speaker 1: I'm good. Well, listen if you'd like. We have two events coming up June twenty eighth and June twenty ninth. June twenty eighth is in Clearwater, Florida, and it's going to be Punchlines and Patriots. It's me and Jimmy Fayla and it's going to be a lot of fun. It's at Ruth Eckert Hall. And if you want to go to that event, or you can go the next night Sunday, June twenty ninth. That's at seven pm both nights, and that's the Broward Center for Performing Arts. I'll give you and your wife or your significant other two tickets and you could be my guest at either one. Which one would you like to go?
Speaker 7: To?
Speaker 3: Clearwater or Fort Laud Fort Lauderdale, I can say it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, then the Clearwater that's closer. It's about two hours. And yeah, my wife Tracy and I would love to go.
Speaker 1: All right, we'd love to have you. And by the way, there are limited tickets left. If people want to go, you just literally just go.
Speaker 3: Where do you go? We have it online, We have it at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, appreciate that, my friend.
Speaker 1: I'm the yard, So stay stay on the line before you don't just hang up at the end of the call.
Speaker 8: So I just have to remind you. I think this is the same George we gave dinner to. You're making out every time you call the handity shell.
Speaker 7: No, I might have to go get a steak with some white pepper. Linda.
Speaker 3: Oh, my man.
Speaker 8: See that this is a true listener if he knows the white pepper joke.
Speaker 1: Can I ask a question, well, how do you get through? Because all I hear from people is I've been trying for.
Speaker 8: Your dedication, Sean. These are people that are dedicated to you, They love you, they call all the time, and George is one of those.
Speaker 1: There is a way to get through, and I don't want to give it away, because then everybody will be using it.
Speaker 3: There are people that are regular three.
Speaker 1: Hour day listeners. They know when I'm more likely to take calls. They know the first hour is usually a news hour, although I think I might occasionally mix that up just to throw people off. But anyway, we'll see you in clear Water. I don't care if I bought your dinner. I'm glad I did, and I look forward to seeing you. This is going to be a very very very special event. Give me Fayala is hilarious. I might surprise you. I can occasionally be funny, and we're gonna it's just a great opportunity for great Americans to get together, have fun, celebrate freedom and fun. And it's also gonna be tape for Fox Nations, so I'm looking forward to that too.
Speaker 7: All right, well, that's great. I hope you get to stick around and they can see you face to face one these times on phone, so I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I believe I'm doing a meet and greet them both the locations.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think that's part of the itinerary. We'll get Jimmy Fayla on tomorrow. He'll tell us.
Speaker 7: Okay, appreciate that Hey, I know, I said, I've been on a while a few times, and I always keep on bringing up Rush Limbaugh because I think he's just one of the greatest. But his words are so wise today. You know, he's told us that this far less media. Basically their relationship is that they have an incestuous relationship with Washington and UH and UH and the media on Hollywood and nothing going to be close to the truth is today is because my wife and I were watching you the night talking about President Biden and his and his his his hidden his medical stuff from the people while he was running or when he was when he was running for president, and it's just like the episode sewn from the NBC's The West Wing about twenty years ago. I don't know if you remember The West Wing. Maybe Linda might remember.
Speaker 1: Uh, I remember the show. I never really was a regular viewer of it. I don't have time to watch a lot of TV.
Speaker 7: Well, President Bartlett was hiding that he had MS. He was diagnosed with MS, and only a few people in his when he was running and when he was president knew about it. And he had his wife, which is like Rizzo from Greece. UH, and she was a physician. She became his private physician, and he was in pair during the presidency and it was a big scandal in this movie and this and this uh on this West Wing and it's like my wife, and I was like, this is west This is a episode of West Wing Biden and his administration and stop at ten. They probably they probably used a template from the West Wing to pull the role over the most people who weren't paying attention.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Every single solitary person, every one of them, every person knew in this country that has eyes to see.
Speaker 3: The only people that were blinded were were look.
Speaker 1: Rush used to say by media, Uh, you know, and he's and he'd go into this thing. And Russia was always right about that. And I called the state run legacy media mob because they have a mob mindset, of a mob mentality. They regurgitate the same talking points and they just flat out live. Now there's a reason I said in two thousand and seven journalism is dead, because it was. And there's the reason I'm saying now that the legacy media is dead. And in part you could look at their lying about Joe Biden as a big part of it. And they're lying about Donald Trump as a big part of it. And it's what they choose to cover. It's what they choose not to cover that contributes to the lack of trust of the American people. And they have earned this distrust. They have completely earned it. They own it, they earned it, they deserve whatever comes their way. I'll say that, all right, stay on the line, my friend will see you in Clearwater. If you want to come to Clearwater or Fort Lauderdale, you can get tickets, punch lines and Patriots Me Jimmy Fayla June twenty eighth and twenty ninth, Hannity dot Com all my social media for details, and I look forward to seeing so many of you there. Let's go to Keviny's in Upstate, New York. What's up, Kevin? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: Doing well? Sean? I just wanted to share my experience with prostate cancer with you. And I'm seventy one years old and I have been in physical done each and every year, and over the past three years we've been watching my PSA level and normal PSA's anywhere between zero and four. So with the increase this past November when I had my physical done. It jumped two points, so now I was at seven point one. And my doctor, local guy, he says, you know, I need to get you to see eurologists. That is and that's the only that's the only flag or market that we have is males is our PSA. So he gets me in.
Speaker 1: By the way, anyone that gets a blood test, it's it's all part of your blood work. I mean, they they had to purposely not get it for Joe Biden because I'm sure they drew blood on him. As a matter of fact. Without giving away too many details, I know they draw blood on every president on a fairly regular basis. That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know, and that's part of her again, that's part of my routine physical. So the minute that that marker went up, we get in touch with the urologists and and I went up and I had a CT scan done, And about a half an hour after the CT scan was over with, my wife and I were on the way back home and I got a call and they said, yes, there's a lesion there on your prostate. And I said, okay, lesion, what does that mean? And they said, well, the chances are that there's probably cancer there, and we'd already decided ahead of time. Even though you have a scan done, the only true way to find out what the cancer is really all about is they have a biopsy done.
Speaker 1: So I had what I had one of those biopsies, by the way, and thankfully it was negative. But I but I it's by the way, you know, that is not a pleasant test, absolutely not. The only person that can really identify with that is anybody that's had one. It is not a pleasant test.
Speaker 4: I don't recommend it, but you know you have to have it done. So you know. Out of the twelve snippets that they took, ten were benign and two showed a carsonelma.
Speaker 1: So in my case, there was thirteen needles. They take thirteen areas, they grab tissue and they basically it sounds like that they take tissue from the areas in your prostate and then they test it. And in your case, it was in two specific areas. But they got it early, right.
Speaker 4: They got it early, and the success rate on this is probably nive percent if you catch it early. So you know, the next step and then after that was then I had to get on in medication and what they were trying to do at that point in time is they want to eliminate all the testosterone in my body and they want to see that PSA level drop. So over the last four weeks, five weeks and I had I've drawn every two weeks now that PSA levels gone from seven point one down too point five to one. So it's basically at zero, as close to zero as you could possibly get at this point in time.
Speaker 1: Well, why would they assume that removing testosterone from your body somehow is going to kill off the cancer cells that they know exist in your body. That seems that's not a treatment I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know they use radiological seeds, I know they use emulsion, I know that there are a whole variety of new medicines that are available for it, et cetera. You know, the key is is you want to keep it isolated in the prostate. You don't want it to metastasize and spread outside the prostate.
Speaker 4: That's the key, right, And what testosterone does is it feeds cancer cells, so they off of that.
Speaker 2: So when they.
Speaker 4: Eliminate that testosterone, then they get the PSA level down, and they do that through a hormone shot that I'll probably have to be on for the next two years, and it's an every three month shot. That's where they want to keep that.
Speaker 1: Does it make you feel much different? And I'm not trying to be personal here.
Speaker 4: No, Sean. I didn't like people come up to me all the time how you feel? And they said, I don't feel any different now than they did before I found out a head cancer. I said, that's the thing. I've had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever to indicate that I've got any kind of an issue or a problem.
Speaker 1: Well, our prayers are with you. I'm glad you got an early diagnosis. It sounds like you're in good hands. And I would urge everybody you got to get an annual physical. Everyone has to get an annual physical. Look, we're all going to die at some point.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 1: And but with that said, modern medicine can keep us alive longer early detection can. So you're a good example, Kevin, God bless you, my friend. All right, quick break right back, more of your calls coming up. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, As we continue.
Speaker 5: Up next our final round up and information overload hours.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy telephones. Eight hundred nine four one, Sean, if you want to join us, Michael Virginia. You're next on the Sean Hannity Show, but we only have about ninety seconds.
Speaker 3: It's all yours, sir, go.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Mark. And I've been watching you since Alan comes Days on TV.
Speaker 1: And did you just call me Mark? My name is Sean, but I appreciate. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 9: It's fine, No, Sean, I've been listening to you since you were wrong with Alan Combs on TV.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 9: I'm calling you from Oceania Jet Base in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and I want you to put the same amount of effort on this issue of the new, big, beautiful Bill one and two. Please put your clock back up and tell them over and over how long it is before the midterms. Oh please, Sean, you do such a great job with it.
Speaker 3: Let's get this bill passed.
Speaker 1: I know that it had some their hiccups today, I know I believe we're going to get there and let them fight it out a little bit. I think the President's going to be twisting arms. I think it's gonna get done. And if we hit real roadblocks, I promise tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 3: I'll be giving out phone numbers.
Speaker 1: I'm giving them as much time as possible to work behind the scenes. Be adults and work for the American people. Michael, I will do that. Great advice, by the way, counting down to the midterms, we cannot let Democrats get power back. If they do, it's going to be an impeachment after an impeachment, after impeachment.
Speaker 3: It would be a disaster.