Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM. I am Lisa gar My guest is Sylvie Sterling. We were talking before the break about the ten cat archetypes and you mentioned a few of them. Could you go through those just a little a little bit for us, Sylvia.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I found it really important to talk about the purpose of cats because it's a little known fact that cats have a purpose. And after I got that channeling from my star family to go and talk about cat purposes, I go through thousands of cats and I put them together and I found that there was all this repetition. So I put together these ten cat archetypes and they are Some of them are very simple and basic. Some cats all lovers. Some cats are joy bringers. So there's not that much to, you know, to explain about that. Some cats are just in our lives to bring us joy and make us happy, and it's very important that we have joined our lives.
Speaker 2: Others are stars. Have you ever seen those wonderful cat videos?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I love the cat videos? Are celebrities?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, exactly, the joy it's likely the joy brings is exactly. There are social media stars, yeah, and then there's other cats that are natural healers and they help us with they can heal us or they help us when we're a healer. Then sometimes we have a healer cat and they help us with our healings. You know, when we work with people. Some cats are energy workers. They clean the energies around us. They will literally transmute dense, darker, you know, negative energies into positive energies like a power plant. And those are the cats that sometimes are very misunderstood. Those are the cats that where people say this cat is overweight, this cat's lazy, as cats are sitting on the couches sleeping all the time with a lazy cat. In reality, those cats a lot of times are energy workers. There are a little like little power plants in the background and they keep transmuting theag in the house. So there are very much misunderstood sometimes with energy orders. And then there's others. There's the muses, there's tatures, there is protectors, there's mirrors that those are very important too. They mirror our own unresolved life topics back to us, back at us, so we recognize ourselves in them. They mirror our moods or emotions that we recognize ourselves in them and do something about it.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's very interesting that you say that.
Speaker 2: So they can give us a chance to expose our weakness and then give us a chance to do something about it. Yes, exactly, that's fascinating. So many calls coming in. I feel like I need to get back to the callers just because there's a lot of people. Can we go to Marjorie in Washington State? Marjorie has a question.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 6: Here, we have a cat named Winston who came to us when my husband rescued him from the abusive situation. And apparently he has been an abusive situation so much of his life. He's about eight years old. He is cowcat and a big fellow, and it just beautiful and lovely energy in many ways. But he does not want to be touched. It's like he is afraid of people, and I can understand that given his history. But I'm wondering how we can help him. He's always seemed to me like he's almost an otherworldly cat, like he has a lot of wisdom.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I can feel that You're so right, so I feel he is. Yes, he has a lot of trauma that he carries. I'm just sending him healing as we're speaking, so he can release some of the trauma. I feel he's he's your teacher. And it get confirmed when he said he feels other outworldly and he feels like he's got a lot of wisdom. So there are cats that that teachers. They come into our lives, they teach us something, and I'm just you don't have to answer. I'm just putting it out there. Sometimes when we get a cat who we cannot touch, or they kind of teaches, they are they can be. All mirrors are teachers. Sometimes the mirror us and then it's always good to look within. Where do I not want to you know? Where do I don't want to people to get too close to me? Where was I hurt in the past? And I don't let people get close to me? So I feel he's a teacher in a mirror a little bit. So one of you, two chances are that you got hurt in the past too by people and you don't let's get people close to you. It's either you or your husband. I'm just putting it out there. You don't have to answer, but just just look within who is the cat mirroring and the cat is literally teaching you to look into that and to have more trust in people in life in general. And here's your teacher.
Speaker 2: And you've provided a safe space for this beautiful cat to exist, and that is all you can do at this point. So thank you for doing that. That's wonderful. All right, let's go to our first time caller, Jess. Jess, welcome to the show. Do you have a question for Sylvie Sterling?
Speaker 7: Hi, thank you so very much for taking my call. I do have a question, and I just want a preface that. So I've always loved cats. They've always been a part of my life. So my best friend, who was my childhood best friend, he sadly he took his life, but he was always a cat person as well. So I had got to the cat who I named after my best friend, and I call him.
Speaker 3: Jojo over short, but.
Speaker 7: I named him after my best friend Jordan, and he knows when if I have anxiety, which I do on occasions, and I was just wondering, is it possible that my best friend's steward? I mean, this is far fetched, but I'm a huge oil fan of coasts.
Speaker 5: Damn, and so's right exactly. That's a great question.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm wondering, is it possible that Okay, so I have my best friends Earn Okay, so you know, he he he took his life. But when I adopted, did this kitten here at the time the size of and I have large feet, I mean like its size ten and a half shoe. And this kitten with a mutual friend of ours, his cat a barn cat and so pretty, and all the kittens I wish I could have.
Speaker 2: Well, let's ask Sylvie just could the spirit of her friend go into the cat.
Speaker 3: I feel that I work together. So a cat sole as a cat sold as a castle, and the human soul is a human soul. They usually there is no crossovers. Humans usually don't come back as cats and the other way around it. I just asked recently the cat sole like I said, no, So, but I do feel that your friend sent you the cat and they are working together, and that is why you have that feeling of that He's so much like you get that feeling from of your friends from that cat, because they do work together, and your friends sent you this cat. You needed this cat in your life. And also I feel this is a classic he sub star seed this and you said, this is more than a cat. This cat is very highly evolved. This cat is a star seed. And I feel you're a star seed. And I don't know whether you know, just go explore your Lybyn or Serian aspects you. I feel you are a feline star seed and so was your friend. I feel a lot of Lybyns here and energy there, So go explore that. And I feel that cat is in your life to kind of push you to explore that side of you.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's wonderful. That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: You mentioned well question ken cats come back as dogs and or dogs come back as cats or no?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, though there is usually no crossover between humans and cats and humans and dogs. But yes, cats do come back as dogs. So a cat sold is a cat sold is a cat, and a dog's soul is a dog's soul. However, they do can they can jump species in this case because sometimes we cannot have a cat in our lives, so the cat will come back as a dog. For instance, my cat in my childhood, my cat that I have now used to be my childhood dog. And I asked why he was a dog at that time, and he explained to me that because my mom had a cat allergy at that time, he couldn't have been with me as a cat because we couldn't have cats at that period of time. So he came as a dog into our family. And I have that quite a lot with my clients that does crossover as cats came back as dogs, or dogs can come into our lives as cats, and also as horses. A lot of cats were horses in our prior life because you know, one hundred and twenty years ago, we had horses more so than we had cats. So a lot of cats that I work with now they used to be horses in prior lifetimes.
Speaker 5: And a lot of cats hang out around horse barns.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're very cozy places for cats, and I think that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have a good understanding. Cats and horses have a very very good connection understanding for each other.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting. Yeah, they're very okay with each other. The biggest in the lart and the smallest they get along. Yes, Okay, let's go back to our calls here. Keith in Cleveland, Ohio. I said to get to my East Coasters what as your question?
Speaker 8: First, more ladies, Yes, I am in my sixties and I am blind, and I haven't wanted a seeing eye dog because I had a cat that I lost fifteen years ago and she was the love of my life, a pure bred Russian blue.
Speaker 9: She meant the world to me. She was always there for me, she always slept with me, and she helped me in so many ways. And it's fortunately I live in a home and my brother moved back after retiring and he tends to have little allergies. So after my cat passed to no more cats. And yet it's frustrating for me because I cannot get her out of my head. I think about her all because she meant the world to me.
Speaker 2: Oh so what does he do in that situation?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can ask for having the cat send to you either as a dog or I mean, there are ways.
Speaker 4: To deal with allergies.
Speaker 3: To understand, it's difficult and it's a family member, but you can ask for them to send you a dog that is cat like. There are I mean, when a cattle comes in the dog body, these dogs are usually very cat like and maybe that could be a comfort for you to have a dog or a cat soule and the doctors ask you, guys at the universe that they send a dog to you or a catsule in the dog's form, or that your cat can come back, maybe in a dark form. If that's the kind of pit that you can have around or.
Speaker 9: Hair this hat would be, that would be ideal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of love. That cat has a lot of love for you. Actually, it is all around you.
Speaker 5: Definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's a that's a that's a great question, and somehow you can ask the cat world to work it out because that is a strong love and makes you happy. Yeah, a joy bringer. Thank you for the call. I appreciate that. I think that, I mean, there's so many different ways that we're hearing and seeing how cats impact people's lives. Let's go to Debbie in Salem, Wisconsin. Debbie, do you have a question for Sylvie?
Speaker 4: Well, Hi, thanks for taking my call. And I just wanted to say, Lisa, I just love your shows when.
Speaker 5: You're on cod Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks heavy And I was just calling about my little girl Amy. I went through a period where I had like six deaths in my life. The first two of the deaths were kitties. One was Ivy. She was like my first kid. She was twenty three years old, my little soulmate. And my husband passed away, and then shortly after his kitty passed.
Speaker 2: Away twenty two year old cat. Pardon wow, twenty two year old cat twenty three twenty The cat lived for twenty three years.
Speaker 4: She didn't want to go, she didn't want to leave me.
Speaker 5: No, that's amazing, that's amazing. Okay.
Speaker 10: I ended up putting her down just out of humanity, you know. But anyway, after my husband died, I I was doing COVID and I went on a humane society and I almost adopted a few cats, and I just called on cancer.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no, just not right. And little picture came up on there and it was just something I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was like radar.
Speaker 4: I mean, I couldn't pick up the phone fast enough.
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody's gonna get her.
Speaker 4: She's mine. And I didn't meet heruntil they brought me to the water to my car and she just looked at me and set me out and we went home and she came in the house like she knew the house and she knew where he lit the boxes.
Speaker 3: She knew her food dishes.
Speaker 4: She went to I Amy Ivy's window that she sits at.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just unbelievable. Yeah, I'm getting chilled as you're as you're saying this, I'm getting chilled. She pound her way back to you quickly so much, you know, I was kind of crazy or what.
Speaker 4: And then after that, and there was another occurrence, and this this one is I don't know what to even say besides to say it. My husband was military and I had gotten one of those rectangle frames and put his he died from his service at his flag on the top and it met in the bottom part was a picture. And I went to bed that night and left it on the table and I came down the stairs the next morning and I almost had a heart attack. Adie was sitting on the table with her nose to that picture, talking to the picture. Oh you having a conversation with it.
Speaker 11: Wow, very she is definitely your cat when you have these This is not a coincidence, None of this is so I'm really glad she phony went back to you.
Speaker 5: That is amazing. What a great story.
Speaker 2: Well there is there's so much more that people can learn with the feline Soul Academy, and I know that there's if you could tell us a little bit about the Feline Soul Academy.
Speaker 3: Well, it's my online school for learning how to communicate with cats, for learning energy healing, for spiritual awakening, for around cats, around the star set awakening. I have classes for all kinds of things. I have free calls, free free summits that I do every month where ichand the Cat Collective and basically there's something for everybody. So just if you want to learn animal communication, if you want to delve into this, have a cat called your a class called your Cat, your Guide, where it's basically awakening together with your cat. There's something for everybody there.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more