Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Should you discuss money with your friends, we had this conversation.
Speaker 4: With Conversation UH last week's episode of Assets of Reliabilities, and I got a lot of traction on social media. People you know have different commentary on it. She she had, she has.
Speaker 3: Views on it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: So should you discuss money with your friends?
Speaker 6: I think you should know which friends you can have those conversations with. I don't think you can have them with all because sometimes resentment creeps in, entitlement may creep in, and a lot of times if we're doing it for quote unquote motivational purposes, only if a person doesn't have it and you're not going to give it to them, it can produce some feelings that they didn't even know that they had. I remember one time, this maybe two years ago, so historically, like I have a everyday card, then I have something else that I drive. And one time we went to dinner and I didn't bring the everyday car, but it was not every day cars a commasta, so everybody's cool. When I picked up in the mouths like, oh are you so humble down on the earth cool? I can't believe you still dropping this da dah.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: I bring out the other car and this is one of my guys and I get out and he looked at me like, yo, I ain't even know you had this, but you know when it's a yo, I know you had this and you weren't happy. I was like, I fucked up, Like I should have just take the everyday car out and strip it down. And in those moments, and I know he loves me, but I could see it in his face. The feeling that he had for me was not one of joy. And I wouldn't say this is one of my best friends, but like, this is somebody I'm like really cool with and I've learned, like and we've had these conversations, there's only certain people you can have some of these higher income conversations with, because not everyone's gonna be happy for you. A good lesson for me is if a person that makes more money than me, or we're in the same income bracket within two or three percent, I'll have it. If there's a gap or disparity, I won't have the conversation at all. There's too much of a risk. I don't believe in holding back on information or not sharing, because I saw that a lot in the comments as well. But to say I made this on this particular deal, or I think it's a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 7: Failure. I think we're in a unique position.
Speaker 5: Because we're friends, we're brothers, but we were in business together.
Speaker 7: So I feel like, I mean, we have to talk about money.
Speaker 2: We have to. It's not it's going well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean even on the personal side that you know, I'll have it, like I'll have conversations and I just had one with MG today. It was like I was playing them from a tax standpoint, like we have to talk about money. I'm like, look, this is what I paid in taxes last year. Really yeah, well, look this is some of the things I did last year. But I want to figure out, you know, what's the best way in real estate that I could help alleviate some of these taxes.
Speaker 7: So, like you said, it's about knowing who you're having a conversation with.
Speaker 5: I'm not openly saying like, hey I did this, I made this, but of course, like I mean, I usually the first thing I do is like, wake up, Thank the Lord, open the bank account, let's see what Let's see what we.
Speaker 3: Got to check them because even the banks to take the money from me.
Speaker 7: If you don't check on it, who's missing? Where is the net now, earners, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If if you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 7: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 5: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helped to live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined. Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and report it, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Those are the things I'm looking at, and so like, once i see something that's off or something that is delayed, I'll hit first thing.
Speaker 7: I'm like checking with Danielle, like what's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ab And then the last thing I do is like, y'all hit Shotty, like, yo, here's the update his what's going on?
Speaker 7: So, I mean, we always talk about money because it's necessary.
Speaker 5: And then obviously I hit Mike because I know he wakes up a little bit later and he's like in the gym in the morning. Yeah, so I'll wait to hit him about some things. But yeah, as friends, we do it because we're in business together. So it's a very unique situation, but it's important.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shanty, what you think, hold it close to the chest.
Speaker 5: What we do, even unless you named for small, Well, I grew up with these guys, so yeah, everything is different.
Speaker 3: I mean I think it's just common sense.
Speaker 4: Like you know, you don't talk about money with every single person for no reason. But in this scenario of you know, trying to work, like scenario I gave was.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out a deal, like you know what I mean, podcasters, that's different. You know, provide.
Speaker 4: Information with each other in that way that you know you'll be better suited to know, like, Okay, this person got this much, and I know that I could you know, reasonably act for this much, Like that's something that's reasonable.
Speaker 3: But how much you get for a ad on your show?
Speaker 4: Like you know, if you never should have information and it's not really that beneficial. So I think that that's something you'll necessarily have to be like best of friends, you have like a cordial working relationship to understand like David Sham's how much are you.
Speaker 3: Charging add for your show? Yeah, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would be unreasonable for him to tell me. He doesn't have to tell me like how much money he has in his bank account. But you know there's different money conversations. Yeah, So you know, I think that it's beneficial to have conversations about money when it makes sense. As far as like, you know, if you've got a person that you're doing business with, or somebody that's in your in your same peer group or the same industry, industry, conversation is very important. I think that's more outside of Yeah, it's just common sense most of the time, you're not just going to tell somebody like, this is how much money I have in my bank account, this is how much money I made last year, randomly. But what problems is like even in corporate, it happens a lot in corporate with people don't know how much somebody else is getting paid, and that affects your negotiating skills, that affects your ability to actually act for a raise. That is, you know, you don't know how to gauge if you're getting underpaid or not right. So sharing information and actually knowing what the numbers are are beneficial for sure, And that's something that you know, I think you've got to kind of be a little bit more comfortable doing that because that's something that is helpful. It's not like you're just sharing that information just to make you like nosy and jealous about what you got. So delicate situation, But like I said, I think you know you got to use your your common sense. See, you know, obviously some people it's just there's no benefit in sharing it. Like, if there's no benefit in sharing the information, then what's the point of sharing it. But if there's a benefit for you or for somebody else, and you could see like that's actually beneficial, then I think that, you know, it's a different conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before we leave, they're gonna tell you how much they got in their bank account.
Speaker 7: They're they're old up.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,