Speaker 1: Welcome to Will You Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Oh my god, when podcasts merged?
Speaker 2: When podcast Oh my god, this.
Speaker 3: Is so sexy. This is very.
Speaker 4: Sexy, very horny song.
Speaker 1: It's a very yes, Evan.
Speaker 3: Do you like this?
Speaker 5: Who is is? This?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 5: You pitched down?
Speaker 2: This is obviously this is sound Crowd.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I'm a baritize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously this is the genius Mark Rivers, who's a comedy icon.
Speaker 4: He wrote this song for me in like two days.
Speaker 3: It's hellome.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Week except this Rose. And my name is Arto Marine, coming to you from my bougie garage in Los Angeles, California. You guys, we have first.
Speaker 2: Timers, oh my god.
Speaker 4: But they are not first.
Speaker 1: Timers to the Bachelor franchise. They host their own Bachelor fran Now, your podcast is about more than the Bachelor, but you do every episode.
Speaker 2: It's very bad heavy, I mean most of the Bachelor.
Speaker 6: We're going to do.
Speaker 1: Love is Blind, you know, starts it starts tonight.
Speaker 3: It starts tonight.
Speaker 1: Your podcast is called your Mom and Dad and they are married and they've been together since high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are high school sweethearts.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have an ambro.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for inviting us into your I mean, this is I mean, everybody can everyone listening has to know how fabulous because I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Every guest reaction is like, feel good. It feels so good.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like that it's in a separate now yours is also in your garage.
Speaker 2: It is, but it's definitely more of a I mean, did to give you perspective?
Speaker 5: Our carpet is brown.
Speaker 6: And not in like a cool interesting in the way that is it was it originally brown or is it now brown? Meanwhile, I'm looking at elephants with birds riding on backs, like this is incredible much.
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you the fact that you got I mean, you're already in.
Speaker 4: You're already in on.
Speaker 1: The holiday party list. All you need to do is I like my house and I'll leave my house to your house. Also, Doctor Branana will be arriving shortly. She's finishing up another podcast. You know, normally it's not a two for Tuesday. Normally we're not doing a back to back The double Truck Dude. They had us working triple time last fall as a bachelor podcast host doing Golden and Paradise.
Speaker 2: That was wild.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to do it again.
Speaker 3: You really think.
Speaker 1: Now they made an announcement that Golden is going to be in the fall, So when's Paradise.
Speaker 2: I saw a rumor floating around that Paradise might be cancer.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's bring her in, Katie Levine, Katie Money's what is this rumor?
Speaker 2: I saw the rumor today and I'm kind of panicing.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason we learned the farm team so we can go to Paradise.
Speaker 7: I was seeing it like reposted by like Batch Nation Scoop and now we're saying and.
Speaker 4: It's too expensive to have they just rented.
Speaker 1: How they go off season? But like they I mean, because you have, you've noticed they don't go on as many dates anymore.
Speaker 4: They just go to they don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's true, I think.
Speaker 1: But the when the schedule got off because it used to be end of summer. It used to be a summer show.
Speaker 2: Which made yes. I was like, I was watching in my bikini.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we're watching in November and December. It was December. It was into the holiday. No, they met, they need to just fill it in in between Bachelor and like it has to be just the end of summer programming.
Speaker 2: That's the thing it has to be.
Speaker 7: But I think with Golden Bachelorette, I'm like, maybe it's just the cost. I mean, they paid for Michael Bolton for Joey, so maybe they have no money less.
Speaker 1: They paid for Michael Bolton for Joey, and so rumor has it they're approaching Susan Lucci from all my children to maybe be Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Did you hear this?
Speaker 2: Like a prover celeb?
Speaker 4: I don't buy that.
Speaker 1: I feel like they remember, didn't they say that Chris Jenner or something like, I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: There's really.
Speaker 6: Like now they can't afford Cabo, but they can afford you know, Chris Jenner.
Speaker 2: Is getting too pricey, but we can do Chris Jenner.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, before we get going, I'm gonna say I feel like Joey's the best batchelor we've had since Ben Higgins.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I have to probably agree. He's so good. Okay, he's.
Speaker 1: Evan is much like a lot of the straight guys on here.
Speaker 6: Evan talked to us listen and I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm fully willing to admit when I'm threatened by someone's good look and insecure about my insecurities. I swear I just appreciate him and his beauty and his the fact that every single woman is losing their mind over him.
Speaker 5: Totally get it.
Speaker 1: It's the first time I feel like they've been horny about it. Because Ari was cute, but nobody knew him because he was from so long ago.
Speaker 4: I didn't know who he was. I didn't watch the season he was on.
Speaker 1: So like, I think, are they like the precursor of like I remember you just now with Charity? You were really nice.
Speaker 2: Your uncle sucked, you know, other than your uncle, everything was great.
Speaker 4: Your uncle is said that you were really off.
Speaker 1: Look at Scout right now on the pillow that is a full calendar.
Speaker 4: She knows how to use a pillow if she goes rooms and with their heads.
Speaker 1: Katie's dog is the podcast animal Mittens isn't allowed outside because she's too cute, distracting Scout like Joey with the ladies on the chilling So you're jealous, a little jealous of Scout and joe.
Speaker 5: I love I love Joey. It's just what I'll say.
Speaker 6: Is this the last two last episode, I feel like I saw a new side of him, so I'm changing, like what, Like, I feel like he's opening up, he's saying some jokes, he's starting to kind of get a little flirty and up until this moment, though, I did feel like check a pulse.
Speaker 5: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like I was kind of like, he better get with someone who has some serious spunk because if we got too low energy, people like You're gonna go over to their house.
Speaker 5: And they're just gonna be asleep because he's so chill, so chill.
Speaker 1: I need to go out with Joey, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I need to go out.
Speaker 7: You have this beautiful, high energy. I feel like you together I would just be magic.
Speaker 4: Joey and I would thry a.
Speaker 2: Hot couple together.
Speaker 1: And you would always say, like, she's a little jokester. He would call me a joke like.
Speaker 5: You're such a rascal. I am a stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I am a rascal. Jokes I can handle rascal. I couldn't handle jokester. Jokester feels like you're like a whoopee cushion.
Speaker 5: Like jokesters like I don't get comedy.
Speaker 1: Yes, jokester is like I love to laugh, but I don't really Someone.
Speaker 5: Who says jokester is the same person that says like, oh you're a comedian, tell.
Speaker 1: Me a joke everyone, and it makes you want to like it's just like I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go lock myself in the basement. Yeah, so okay.
Speaker 1: So overall turns out spoil alert. Leah sucks.
Speaker 2: I mean, out of left field.
Speaker 1: She was too hot to be cool.
Speaker 2: She's so.
Speaker 7: Hot, she's got an amazing style, and then she starts this whole season off with being a literal angel of light by being like I could never do this to the women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take the corner and throw it in the firing keep it hard. We were saying that if we were produced Anna, our producer is coming that she was watching it at home and wanted to scream if she was like like a sixty year old bachelor producer being like, you stupid bitch, don't you understand the mechanics of the show.
Speaker 4: We gave you. This was a narrative, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: A thousand percent. I actually I saw her post.
Speaker 7: Someone had posted like who I think it was the Bitchelorette did a meme talking about like which producer hated Leah enough to give her this edit? And uh, they said something about who threw, like because she threw the dart in the fire, and Leah responded and she's like, that's it.
Speaker 4: Whoa So she knows.
Speaker 2: She's like what I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's like, I don't think it's just an editor at this point, she's doing it.
Speaker 4: Now we know she's doing it to Yeah, she's a mean girl. No, she's sex.
Speaker 1: So here we are, Maria. You're sexy Maria.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who is a shit ster?
Speaker 4: I will oh yeah, yeah, no, like we saw it a bit this season, but like, honestly it's warranted at this point.
Speaker 7: And also like shitsterr in like the most the way in which I want to be your best friend because you keep life a little exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Maria.
Speaker 1: No, I I stand by Maria, Like, honestly, she should be, like we said yesterday, she should be telling them to shut the fuck.
Speaker 3: Up, ladies.
Speaker 4: She should be. She's not wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't trust her. I don't trust her, but she's fun TV and she's a very charming villain. And I'm rooting for her, and as we were saying yesterday, she's effortless, Like she's the least contoured, the least made up, she's borrowing curling iron.
Speaker 4: She's just hot.
Speaker 1: She's a hot Canadian.
Speaker 7: She's so funny that you don't trust her. I'm like to the point where I'm like, I think I would lay down my life.
Speaker 3: I feel.
Speaker 2: She might be my most favorite. I don't know how long she's a star. They're like the fact that she's like super into horror movies. She's just different.
Speaker 4: She's a fun you need.
Speaker 1: She's a hot Canadian.
Speaker 2: She's a sprinkle heiress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: I think she's aggravating to some of these. Well, not only is she so hot, but it's also like then she's into the stuff that you're not supposed to like, you know what I'm saying, Like she's into horrors, she's quirky, she's interesting, and then she's like really good looking. And then her dad owns like a sprinkle empire. Like there's just a couple things you can't compete with.
Speaker 1: Her dad with a cigar, sitting back, putting his dick on the table on the first lot. He's a rock star, just real, real beady sitting on that front lom with a cigar.
Speaker 2: We need hometown with Maria's dad.
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna get them and they're gonna be why pray pray wait because he's gonna go to fan.
Speaker 4: I see sweet with Maria, there's.
Speaker 5: No he's like, even if I can't stand her, I have.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she's fun.
Speaker 2: She's so fun. She's so fun and.
Speaker 1: She actually does feel like she's into horror and stuff like that, because sometimes the people are like, I'm such a nerd. Like when like Olivia Mon was like I'm the nerd that came up, it was like.
Speaker 5: Okay seen Star Wars won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're super hot, Like and I believe that you're hot. I don't buy that you're actually a nerd.
Speaker 7: Like maybe you played D and D with me, Probably not got to buy it.
Speaker 1: But again that's fine. You're hot and talented, like good for you, but I don't buy that you're nerds.
Speaker 4: Okay, So here we are.
Speaker 1: So Maria's crying and she wants to go home. She's like, fuck this, I want to leave. This is bullshit. Leah Lea with her nineties bang the one the one piece that the villain.
Speaker 4: They gave her the nineties.
Speaker 1: Bang edit now look, I know the nineties and hy Tik is back, baby, But I.
Speaker 7: Was going to say she is like a gen Z queen to be honest, fits in the hair like she is like she's giving TikTok and she's like blowing up on TikTok, and and I mean, I can't. I might not be a fan of hers, but I will be a fan of her TikTok like make I mean.
Speaker 1: Look at her, like she's gorge she's getting it right, and like if I rocked that one, if I did a full side part with one, and then the fuck like she's she is a full she's making fun of millennials and their skinny Jane and.
Speaker 2: Like the full updown. She's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: She's mother, She's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I'm not mother, Like, oh I stand you, mother, Like mother, go home, I'm not done with the dance.
Speaker 2: Mother like grandmother, grandmother and grandmother, You're guilt.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Mama.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then she was like look I and so then so then Leiah's talking to Joey in a circle and I do love that. Marie was like, you do know there's cameras on us, like, like we saw no evidence of her. I mean, did you guys see her say to Eleiah, shut the fuck up? I didn't see it.
Speaker 7: I have not seen anything from Maria other than like a kind of boisterous, energetic personality like Duena was saying, she's fully transparent.
Speaker 3: R I p A.
Speaker 1: Duenna absolutely devoted. She was the most voice of reason. She's like, what the fuck I I?
Speaker 7: And she was like ally to Maria. Maria's losing allies left and right right.
Speaker 1: Which is which is interesting because like a lot of people are like, well, Maria's not doing anything.
Speaker 4: Maria's just loud.
Speaker 1: I think she has just said loud and she's and she's been. She probably is a little vulgar, and she's not like the other girls, like you know, you notice all these girls right when he goes.
Speaker 4: Will you except yes, thank you, and it's like she goes yeah, and it's like the second she.
Speaker 1: Changed into something more comfortable is this that?
Speaker 6: You're absolutely right? Everyone took it personal. You put that on to my mind.
Speaker 1: You I am an insecure enough late bloomer that the why are the Junior High that looks like barbed from stranger things? Would not be able to handle let me slip into something more comfortable and not want to destroy Maria.
Speaker 4: I would be so threatened.
Speaker 7: No, thirty five year old jests right here, right now wants Marie. I want her approval more than anything. But like twenty five year old jests, I wouldn't be able to handle it.
Speaker 5: I'd be so insecure.
Speaker 2: I'd be so insecure. So I get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the fact that she hasn't said, like or done anything. Yeah, we're hearing all this, Like, well, all this shit.
Speaker 2: Is happening behind me.
Speaker 7: I have a fantasy that like there's you know, they're all going to bed at night, the producers turn off the lights in their bunk beds, and as soon as the lights go off, she's just.
Speaker 2: Like rise and shine bitches. I hope that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentleman, Doctor Banana, I.
Speaker 4: Love doctor Banana.
Speaker 1: These are your new best friends.
Speaker 4: You're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: This is Jess, this is Evan. They're high school sweethearts. They've been together since high school.
Speaker 2: That's true. Long beach, you know, but met an Orange escaped having.
Speaker 1: Valentine's Day in my forever Valentine, Doctor Banana.
Speaker 4: Look how cute you look.
Speaker 1: You've got on a nice barn jacket. You've got a cute ring on your hair. Is like watching production and we're looking production.
Speaker 5: Doctor Banana. Can you doctor?
Speaker 1: And don't even worry about that that one doesn't record? This is this is She's Anna, but she's Hannah Montana, Arianna, Rosanna, Rosanna, Jenna Mitten's Miaurine, Josanier Levine.
Speaker 4: But her name all.
Speaker 1: Comes down to doctor Banana. Wow, yeah, doctor. She's a journey we've been on. We've been around the world together. We're gonna go to brodie Go together. I've made contact with Aaron, who I think is gonna I think we can look do you know Aaron I?
Speaker 7: So I don't know Aerin, but I do know that Kitty Thurston is like they're in good standing together, So I bet that she's too.
Speaker 1: Can I'll have Katie's doing the podcast next week, which is the Bachelorette. Katie immediately replied to me about Brodiego. She's going to be in Washington, so she can't do it, but she's coming to do the podcast next week.
Speaker 2: She's still the time.
Speaker 4: I'm so sit with Aaron.
Speaker 1: Foley, what a, that's gonna be a good one. She can hook me up with Aaron and all the bros, the brod Diego.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've made contact.
Speaker 1: They're friends with Katie Thurstay and Katie's doing the podcast and we're going to hook up Brodiego. I've gotten some contact with Aaron. He got scared again, but we're gonna leave.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's very San Diego energy.
Speaker 5: There's potatoes and the brito. You'll get them. A.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start with Aaron and James, I feel like, and then like if they're the top of our bro bro pyramid or brodiod Pira pira bro.
Speaker 5: Is this what happens? By the way, the banana thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, you better watch out of and you might get something. Seventh even we're going good. Do you remember when what's her name? Oh, Ashley, I allegedly lost her virginity on Bachelor Winter Games Kevin and she thought she said him in seventh Kevin who married ingrid As.
Speaker 7: So maybe it'd be like a seventh Evans seventhy I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's really good.
Speaker 4: She's on it, Jess is on it, trying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're gonna give Jess a good We have to get Jess a very good one, like, yes, Jess, you know that it's not a mess, Jess, it's a yes, yes, yes, yess. Okay, So here we are all we're talking about Anna just catching you up? Was Leah's a villain, she's got her nineties bang and they're just mad that Maria so.
Speaker 3: Hotan keep the nails. My god, friends, she's so young. You forget how young she is. Because she threw the card away. You're like, wow, what what a mature move. And then you're like, wait.
Speaker 7: Yeah, are you Oh yeah, I know when I think about him, when I was twenty three, I couldn't have made my way, Like I was just drunk underneath the couch.
Speaker 2: I'd never have gotten myself to the mansion.
Speaker 3: In the first one.
Speaker 6: Also, we're assuming that was the actual card. We're also assuming that you can't just like that the card actually was like like a cashier's check. That's right, Like I just threw the actual card away back when I can still use it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually interesting.
Speaker 6: If we have they say, by the way, you have to present this to the producer at this window in order to catch it, Like this is this is all symbolic, all right, that's true.
Speaker 7: What happens if all of a sudden, Maria has a one on one coming up and Lea's like, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To use that card fire and.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'm practicing your nicknames and it feels good.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here we are.
Speaker 1: So then basically so, then Lea's pouting to Joey and she's like, look, I think they've edited it to make it look like she's saying about Maria. I'm sure we'll be lifelong friends after this. We were just about about Maria, like they I think that was a franken edit.
Speaker 7: I feel like there was a lot of frank and editing happening with Leah. I feel like she's absolutely obsessed with Maria, but I.
Speaker 2: Feel like the amount was but maybe that edit was about Sydney and she was like, I'll be lifelong friends with her.
Speaker 1: It had to not be about Maria. And they frank and editing like.
Speaker 2: The Daily Departed Sydney that we worship.
Speaker 1: They hate her because she burned the cashier's check.
Speaker 6: You ruined our plan. She tried something fresh, Yes, she destroyed it.
Speaker 4: They hate her. We tried something fresh.
Speaker 1: We've been here since nineteen eighty two. Yeah, we had was a sausage wheel and this thing what we get, that's it. So the sausage wheel we know is a keeper. What we don't know is yeah. So then we have so then Medina funky call Medina is hugging Maria and she's.
Speaker 4: Like, I love you.
Speaker 1: She's like, Lea's so dumb and and so Maria's shaking her head and leahps when she goes back in, which was fun.
Speaker 4: She stumbled.
Speaker 2: Do you think the producers put a rock there?
Speaker 3: The introducers don't like her. They're showing everything evil, she said, They're like, put it on tape.
Speaker 2: Everything the trip.
Speaker 1: She Now, Jess was just saying that she read today there may not be paradise.
Speaker 3: I was telling you I was reading something that might not happen.
Speaker 1: Did they say that every year?
Speaker 3: Every But I did see a article that they hinted out a golden paradise possibly. They were like, what did that be fun? You say that if you're not going to.
Speaker 5: Florida US.
Speaker 7: Absolute God, Yes, I feel like it has to be on a cruise, yeah, stock just for safety.
Speaker 6: The Queen Mary haunted by all their friends.
Speaker 5: High school.
Speaker 1: So then so then we're So they go into the rose ceremony and they cut our fucking icon and Queena Duena and the sister Allison Boy, they cast sister, they cut. They needed to cast a better pair of sisters. He wasn't gonna pick these either of these. They were too Philadelphia for him.
Speaker 3: But they were. They forget long being like a fuck this and.
Speaker 2: She's like, maybe I'll see you at hometown.
Speaker 3: So iconic.
Speaker 6: I never seen someone melt down so fast. It was like twenty four hours full meltdown.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: She melted down like a divorce a you just found out her alimony was cut. She did not feel twenty four There was like a she's got like seven kids, run dry. Yeah, she's one o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 5: My back.
Speaker 4: Fuck this okay great, so then here we go.
Speaker 1: So then so then there was like get ready. Guys were going from Malta to Spain and they're in southern Spain and Maria. Maria wakes up and she goes, guess what, guys, it's going to be in New Me this week. I'm well rested, I've finally gotten some sleep.
Speaker 4: Here we are, I'm well amassed.
Speaker 1: And she's like, you know what, let's just go hang out, just out a curiosity.
Speaker 4: I just spitball in here.
Speaker 1: Uh so this is after he goes off on the VESPA with my number one pick, Kelsea. He goes off with Kelsey had a vespa. She's like it's adorable. They're like she's clinging onto the back and she's like, just spitball in here. Would anybody have used that card if they had it? Now, just reminding you that you had it and you threw it away. You still haven't gotten one on one bed?
Speaker 2: Like I loved.
Speaker 7: I'm like also too, like an interesting conversation peace, thank you, thank you, Like we don't need a producer right now is here to bring up some good questions and I love that. Kelsey T was like I would have used it, Yes, honest, kelsey T.
Speaker 1: It's starting to get to her and she's it's wearing her down. She's not doing really well. Rachel is feeling sad.
Speaker 6: I'm that question was interesting to me because it felt so real, but it felt weird. Yes, like we're so used to people just going like being forced to answer question like clearly.
Speaker 5: The producers walk up and go, so how do you feel about this?
Speaker 6: And they just go I feel currently very excited for my date tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Like it's everything's very like forced.
Speaker 6: That was like one of the only times I've ever seen someone bring up like a what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 5: Yes, it was like whoa.
Speaker 4: They felt very real.
Speaker 2: I can't see.
Speaker 3: Everyone was stumped.
Speaker 4: None of them knew what to say.
Speaker 3: They're like like, no, no, I would never do such a thing.
Speaker 5: I would honor my sisters in this journey.
Speaker 1: It was incredible likable Ville.
Speaker 3: Well. I would wait till Jess got to do I.
Speaker 7: Answer, and Leah was like, and I took that person. Maria is coming for me.
Speaker 1: What she said, Leah is, Leah is it's like you are pretty enough and you got the first impression Rose. You don't need to be that bit like you can actually just like ride, I'm being pretty and sweet and like not you don't need to now go into like if we got another two on one, everybody gets a two on one, Maria that.
Speaker 4: Gets knocked out.
Speaker 1: I know everybody know what like it's gonna be just because a two on one.
Speaker 4: Leah gets actually love.
Speaker 2: That honestly until we get to the final rows. And that's why Joey's crying at the end is like someone down on the two on one. It was like, well, I guess I've eliminated, yeah.
Speaker 1: The only person left. And then she's self eliminated and she's like, you know what, I don't like what I say. Right, We're gonna take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll talk about the date with Kelsey. A. Oh I need a sexual time out. Ed, We're back Evan. Now, guys, we know you hate any chewing sounds. We offer string cheese here and as you know, a soft nut. We do a cash We used to have all mens and people got mad, so we do a soft nut and Evan mighty Joey's soft not later lean back from the mic on.
Speaker 3: A soft on A soft not please.
Speaker 6: I'm also just a little and maybe this is just I'm not as good of a host as you, but I'm also like curious on the person that can't like I got a I know, I have forty minutes in this podcast, and I'm I have a strict diet and if I will.
Speaker 5: Not naughty, where's the food? Mid podcast?
Speaker 6: Like it's very thoughtful, but I was thinking terms of like, oh, thank god.
Speaker 5: Anyway, what he's saying.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, like I need to.
Speaker 1: I'm on posts just came in mid broadcast. I can't not noughty. So here we are. We're in Spain, and I gotta say Joey and Kelsey had a very natural dating, a fair give it up for some of these gen Z gals who are like given her to him, like I'm not sure yet about you. Like she's like, I'm not falling, I'm tripping, and then at the end she's like, Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm falling, but like she's not.
Speaker 1: She's not playing the part of like she's like, yeah, I don't know yet. I don't know you really yet.
Speaker 2: It's so true.
Speaker 3: It's the gen Z.
Speaker 2: They're so calm, cool and collected. Always they intimidate me so much because I feel very desperado as they're not peoples.
Speaker 1: They're like, I don't know, I haven't decided about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like back on their heels.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a wild thing.
Speaker 3: It's maybe she self eliminates.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: That's what they gave out. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I was thinking this.
Speaker 3: Someone breaks his heart here.
Speaker 1: I think it's Kelsey, and I think she self eliminates because she because of the I'm not falling in the tripping. Yeah, and I thought she would actually be self possessed enough to what do you think, Katie.
Speaker 4: I really like her. I think she's like the most normal in there. She seems very real, She's beautiful, she's not trying, like you said, not trying to heart. That could totally make sense, because I mean, we keep seeing someone like destroys him and like breaks his heart, and every time he like talks about Kelsey because this is the first time we've really seen them together. Every time, he's just like, there's something about her anything.
Speaker 1: I look for her in the room, I look for her, I look for her.
Speaker 4: No, they have a connection now.
Speaker 1: I also wonder, though, if that's I still feel like and I'm not gonna look at you because I know that you guys know her a little or know if somebody who knows her. I sometimes wonder if he if Daisy makes it to number two and he and he cries from breaking her heart, you know nothing, So in my mind, I'm like, is he crying because he's just cut Daisy, who I believe will be our next bachelorette.
Speaker 7: Daisy is big bachelor energy, but Kelsey a gives me bachelor energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ruined time too. I don't know who could it be.
Speaker 5: Really, it's never obvious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we always say like, oh, that's our next person, and then it's like three tiers different.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I also always worry because like when it's someone like Kelsey who I like so much, and I'm like, oh, she seems so real, I worry it would like ruin her.
Speaker 1: Then Yeah, yeah, you're right, because it does like they put them, They put people through the machine and.
Speaker 3: Go dancing with the stars.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, I would love that.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? I would love this.
Speaker 6: Really is like a like now that you guys are I've never thought about this, but like it takes people from normalcy like having a job and friendship to just like now my identity is monetized and everything I do is just how do I maintain and to gate the brand deal like the spiral.
Speaker 2: With crippling insecurity. Yes, then you don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Next because because there's like four more waves of people after you're not quite as son Anna friend bought a bike from Remember Joseph who called Claire old and.
Speaker 3: Was like my daughter.
Speaker 1: Her friend by.
Speaker 3: Like she lives in Alabama. She's like, so I want to go, and she watches the show and she was like, I want to go. But I don't think she watched that season specifically, because she hit me up was like is this guy someone you know? And I was like, is that fucking Yosef? And she's like, yeah, I just bought a bike from him and he immediately told me he was on the bathroom.
Speaker 2: The idea, the idea of being of all people, Yosef who had like I mean, he's he's the meme that will meme forever.
Speaker 3: On everyone says what about everyone?
Speaker 7: He ride away says, by the way, I'm on the badge, I'd be hiding my identity to.
Speaker 4: Be a villain.
Speaker 1: He was like I was a villain.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He liked something like.
Speaker 5: Everything.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be on a podcast. He wants a podcast anyway.
Speaker 3: One I think she said like, oh my friend runs a podcast. He's like, I love to be on it. And she was like.
Speaker 5: Pay for the ticket.
Speaker 6: Was this like Facebook marketplace or was probably like Craigs And this was like a motorcycle.
Speaker 5: This was like like a literally.
Speaker 3: A traditional bike bicycle, and she said he like had all a bunch of like weird new bike stuff, and she was like, where did he.
Speaker 2: Like a bike?
Speaker 4: So Joey says.
Speaker 3: And probably going to get back to him, So you know what, YO for you.
Speaker 2: On the bike?
Speaker 1: You're right, And it was disgusting that a woman at thirty nine was looking for a lot of disgusting.
Speaker 3: You're the oldest bachelor atte Yes.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Your advanced age, You're disgusting. Meanwhile, he's like, I like, Joey really seems like he actually has traveled a lot. And I actually believed him when he was like, I like to explore the culture and learn about like something specific to the place, and then at night I go explore the night life. I thought that's actually a very very good, like simple approach to going somewhere new, Like I go something that's very traditional to the area and then go out and like, I'm like, you seem easy to travel with.
Speaker 3: Joe Did you see on page six he's currently being ripped apart on Twitter because he said I had like an old school vibe. She's like, this town is like an old school vibe or something, and they're all like, you, Boston, this town was supposed to like the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Had a camera on me at all times sound bite.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you know.
Speaker 1: When I get tired and my brain just says the wrong word, Like when I have to do ads or something, my brain like just says the wrong words.
Speaker 2: It just does.
Speaker 1: If I had a camera on me at all times when I'm overtired or if I'm multitasking and stressed, you could really cobble and make me look like a fucking idiot.
Speaker 6: I would say that, especially after you ask me, like, what are your thoughts on Malta the third time? The first time like the architecture's un believe, but that the second time, I'm like, oh my god, the people are The third time, I was like, it's like.
Speaker 5: Very old, like hell old. At some point I'm just like looking like that looks cool.
Speaker 8: I saw Castle, Yeah, Captain Sandio Okay, So then we have so then so he's going off and Jess is sad and Leah won't stop it going.
Speaker 4: Why is Maria here?
Speaker 1: It's like because she's hot and fun, because that's the bachelor.
Speaker 3: Why because he owns the Sprinkle Empire.
Speaker 1: We've got because she's sexy and there's still fourteen of you.
Speaker 4: So what he does living that live bit.
Speaker 1: So then Rachel's sad, Kelsey's driving off. Kelsey Tea is sad and crying. Meanwhile, they go and they eat food right from the butcher. He and the other Kelsey just eat and slices of meat. I know you did it. I know that you did it. He's always noticing her in a crowded room. Spain loves their meat. I'll tell you it's not a great place. I think it'd be hard to be a vegan.
Speaker 4: And I went into vegetarian and was hard enough. And now I would be like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Start yes, but you weren't even vegan then. I was just gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, my favorite thing is amazing. I ate there was just Manchego cheese sandwicheskud. It was like the most amazing bread, butter and Manchago cheese.
Speaker 4: And I was like, that's all.
Speaker 6: Like cheese sandwich and like an old schoolgirl cheese.
Speaker 2: And I love that Manchgo cheese. Just slap slap slap.
Speaker 3: That bad boy on a.
Speaker 5: Someone get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just want the cheese, baby cheese.
Speaker 2: Well give me the five cheese.
Speaker 3: Cheese.
Speaker 1: While meanwhile she does art nights and wine nights at her house and they go and they play soccer in the street and they're actually both pretty good, and the other Kelsey is back and they're struggling while they're doing the Magical Fountain and tossing pennies in and other Kelsey is like, it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's so tough.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to travel and explore. Meanwhile, he is travel and exploring. He's like, this is a dream. I've been to Spain. I wanted to be with a lady. I'm blown away. I'm just blown away. And he's like, so, how are you? And this is where she goes, I'm not falling. No, I'm actually not falling that. I'm tripping. I'm tripping.
Speaker 4: It's starting.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to trip. I'm not even tripping. I'm actually starting to trip. It's the beginning. And he's like, I can ease into that.
Speaker 5: That's cool, man, I mean, is he a dud?
Speaker 4: Is he a dud?
Speaker 5: It's very like seventies rock. I'm down with that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's just kind of I think he's he seems to me.
Speaker 4: To have like realistic expectations of this as well away, you know, like I feel like he takes the piss out of himself too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that a lot in this episode.
Speaker 1: He's so like him.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 1: I had I think he's my favorite. I have had multiple friends who have like started watching in the past few years, like I don't think they saw Ben Higgins and they're like, is this what it's like to actually like the Bachelor?
Speaker 6: Like, I do.
Speaker 4: You like I like him?
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, meanwhile they start kissing and he's like, it's the small things, it's the butterflies. There's potential and you know, something to build on.
Speaker 2: And they both have the same eyes.
Speaker 3: They do really like.
Speaker 2: This greenish eyes when they both just stare into each other's eyes. Big energy.
Speaker 1: Now, this was a trauma story that I could get behind.
Speaker 4: This was one that felt actually.
Speaker 3: Because this one was also.
Speaker 1: One that I felt like some of them are like, who whoa too soon? USHO not needed? This one was like, okay, this is this felt a little soon. But I felt like this one.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, uh.
Speaker 1: The way she said it, it started out with I have the best parents.
Speaker 4: The best parents.
Speaker 1: They were both police officers in the military, military off police officers.
Speaker 3: It was getting a little pro war propaganda.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I was like, huh.
Speaker 6: And then am was a soldier of the Soldier of Fortune.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait what no one so metal Older of the Year was like whoa. And then when she got pregnant, she she retired from being Soldier of the Year and then hung up her She hung it up and she was an amazing woman. She had energy and a spirit caring.
Speaker 4: It's like the soldiers a.
Speaker 3: Year of Wow.
Speaker 1: And then so how old is she? She's got to be well, it says it right here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we got it.
Speaker 1: She is twenty five. So when she was fifteen, she was fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: This poor her mom got breast cancer and it quickly meant.
Speaker 9: It testaticize, it moved to her bonead I spread it's hella hella old.
Speaker 1: All done, and it spread and it took six months and it was aggressive, and then two months later she passed away. And she's like, and this process for me is hard because I know that it ends in engagement, and it's hard to know that my mom will be there at the wedding. And then she said, you know, I said to my dad when I got on I asked what she would have thought about this process, and she saw butterflies, and she always saw butterflies when she sees her mom. The day she found out in New Orleans and he said, you're your mother's you're your mother's daughter. You're so brave, you exude your mom's energy. And then she said, I know she sees everything. And and then she says to Joey, I think she would like you, and he says, your mom would be so proud, and then they kissed and she says, I guess I am falling. Oh my god, stop, I guess I'm starting to fall for Joey. I loved this day.
Speaker 7: I just got I got, I got cheery, I was getting. I was emotional. Listen to her.
Speaker 2: She's also just so she's just so cool, yeah.
Speaker 7: But then also so transparent, like the way that she like talked about her Yeah, I was like locked in. Normally I kind of drew'll drift a little bit and taken notes, and no, I was locked in with me too.
Speaker 2: She's special.
Speaker 3: That's good trauma. It was, there's like good trauma where you're like and I like this trauma was like a weird, like my boyfriend cheated on me when I was twenty that doesn't matter. And then there's like basement dad trauma where you're like, that's just so weird.
Speaker 4: Yes trauma, I can get high.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I felt it felt like real trauma.
Speaker 1: And I felt like she I felt like.
Speaker 5: By the way you sound like my parents right there.
Speaker 1: I felt like she presented it in a way that felt like it was not with self pity.
Speaker 3: It was not.
Speaker 1: I felt there was grace and elegance. It was presenting the facts, but not in a cold way. It did not feel remotely manipulative to try to get something from him. It felt authentically. It felt great.
Speaker 4: She had so much grace when she shared this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it also felt like it was her almost letting him know, Hey, just so you know, hometowns, this is the situation, you know. And that's what it felt, and it's like she knows she's she can get to hometowns.
Speaker 1: And it also probably felt a little bit like maybe part of the reason I'm tripping not falling is like the whole like it's hard for me to wrap my head around like Mom's not like that's a big that's big stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, was she on.
Speaker 1: That bride day that the sisters went on and when they the was she I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think she's great. I think she's the finalist, and either she breaks his heart at the end or.
Speaker 4: She went you know, I think she's the last person standing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now that you're saying that she might leave, and now it's stuck in my head because I got fits the energy of like, you know what, I don't know if this is the best time for me, Like would have the capacity to do that, yes, and not get caught up?
Speaker 5: Do we think that someone leaves him at the altar? There's this level they made it so obvious, is it, like, are they're really just going to give the whole end?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 7: No one does leave, right because she keeps seeing that note that's saying, hey, I think we need to talk.
Speaker 1: Earlier, and that's a frankin but think about it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we had the preview of Clay Tours season when when there was the echo teary chapel of Hell and Iceland with the rainstorm and the Hillary Clinton coat and I love this woman and the crying on the stairs.
Speaker 3: I told everyone here I love them.
Speaker 1: Now I have to say that was a pretty accurate preview.
Speaker 3: Also, that was fence Jump.
Speaker 1: The very and that was pretty accurate.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: I'm whatdn't he like? I mean, if he proposes to someone and they say no, that he can't propose to who the other person is because they will watch.
Speaker 3: This to go get so and so back.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that it's a mislead and that it's upset about daisies. Yeah, it's like he's breaking up with someone who he really loves and he's just so upset about it because he like does love.
Speaker 3: The two people break up with him.
Speaker 7: His biggest fear, and they keep like having that.
Speaker 3: He's going to break He breaks up with him first, and he's like, well I wasn't expecting that. And then the second one breaks up with him, Oh, that would be good TV.
Speaker 5: Sorry, it's the feet, hideous.
Speaker 2: Spread, the the hotel rooms and we're out.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, we are back and we're doing a group date and you know what they're they're like, Okay, I want to I'm hoping that I'm good about to go on a proper date with my husband, which is which is what's her name? Rachel is excited she got the next one on one date, she's excited to go with her husband. Leah is still upset by Maria, Joey and Leah. She says, team Lowie. I didn't love that.
Speaker 2: Love project.
Speaker 1: What was the group date?
Speaker 2: I can't even remember. It was the painting a painting and.
Speaker 3: Then explain this to me.
Speaker 2: I cannot Why does everyone take it all so serious?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Why are there no jokes? We need a Blake Moyins like a big show me, like a glitteress.
Speaker 5: Like it was just like two rings together because we're gonna get married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the only one.
Speaker 1: That was Maria like it was a bad time on the double date with Sydney. That was the only one that had a little sas. But everybody, yes, it's like, give me something funny. Blake Mooynes lost his boner in Paradise. He was black box dick and then it went away.
Speaker 2: They took it away from him, went away, He took his.
Speaker 1: Bone away.
Speaker 7: I wish Maria would have done I love that she made that was a little more fun than every other one, But I wish she would have done some like horror movie scene.
Speaker 4: Just fine, and then what's your face?
Speaker 3: She had the rings?
Speaker 4: Who won? Right?
Speaker 1: And yes, like that was like a shitty painting.
Speaker 3: People that this sucks.
Speaker 1: I cannot imagine every single time, like and here's your white speedo and your white tanky and you get to go like paint each other and make out and like roll around on paint. I just think about getting it out of my hair, all of it. That was the first thing I thought. And I was like, also, like, you know it looks when you wash your hair every day and you're like, what if I washed it's cold cold that day.
Speaker 2: And that you better have given me that bathing suit. That better not in mine, because.
Speaker 1: You're yeah, but like you're getting it out of your your it's like your nails, your hair.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, oh god, And.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what's expected. You know, you're not talking, you're not getting to know. You are literally just rolling around naked painting each other. That's the deal. We've seen it fifteen times. It's not brand new like the fire card or the dick wheel of sausage.
Speaker 6: It's thirty minutes of playing in paint that's cold, and then like four hours of like getting it out of creviterrific.
Speaker 1: Your ins skord of like teamsters that are like eating HOGIUF just like watching. They've seen so.
Speaker 6: Many breaks, like imagine playing in a bikini in paint wild men in breaks on breaks and just watching.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like a cold here, here's your shower, your cold hose. Yeah, here's your host when there's like the hose pa.
Speaker 6: The guys are like all the cigarettes here are so much better than at home.
Speaker 3: Teamsters leaning up against the band. We had to take you back to the hotel crew.
Speaker 1: They've seen so many people do. There's like their fifteenth bikini pinte.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would make me is so insecure, be like am I doing well? Because like nobody would be reacting.
Speaker 4: There's dead.
Speaker 1: There's so dead to it. There's nothing you could do that's like fun. Like it's terrible and it's just and it is what it is. And they go to the paint party and then.
Speaker 2: I love the Joey by the way painted himself, I mean with no face.
Speaker 1: He painted himself with no face.
Speaker 2: Have everything.
Speaker 3: He painted himself.
Speaker 4: What a weird thing to what I am not here.
Speaker 1: It felt like Verry Megan Meg three and it was just like it is a very like haunted doll, even like a haunted boy. I'm a big boy haunt a big boy dog, like a mannequin.
Speaker 4: I'm a mannequin.
Speaker 3: Think about that. I was just like, okay, Joe.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was just like thinking when I would pay it, and I'd be like, I just paint my dog and be like, I miss my dog. I love you like I love my dog. So what I love the most in the world of my dog. And maybe you'll be one tenth of them. Not ever, Apple, Oh, I will always come fifth to my dog number. So then they go to a party and Jen oh, Jen painted her corn on the cob.
Speaker 4: She painted her corn on the cob surfboard.
Speaker 1: So then she pulls out her glorified deathoscope. She's like, well, I went to my world. I dropped out of being She's a student. She dropped out of like being a student. And she's like and She's like, I want to pull you into my world. So then they kiss. Kelsey's like, Kelsey t comes in and goes, I think Spain looks good on me.
Speaker 2: Oh the confidence I lived. I don't like, Okay, what I'd be like, do you like me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You like my outfit? It's fine, it's fine. I got it to revolve I have. I have a lot of credit card debt.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I spent too much money on my looks.
Speaker 1: I spent I budgeted for two grand I spent eight even debt exactly.
Speaker 4: I made errors. I didn't even make it to week three.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Jess is spiraling yes, and she's like, I'm distressed and I'm nervous, so hot mess Jess. Maria interrupts Caitlin the scientist who's adorable, and who then goes back. She's like, well, she was nice about it, but she did interrupt me and Jess, who if you recall night one interrupted everybody into the kissy pooh, sorry pooh, sorry, not sorry pooh? Like you open the season as this woman, you can't.
Speaker 3: She saw him twice that first.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be that girl.
Speaker 2: I know she was living for it in the im. She was like, this is gonna be my season, in my moment.
Speaker 1: So then she comes to ship, but when it's not her and like she's lost her confidence as Maria, she goes it's giving disrespect on all sides. It's so disrespectful and like, you know, I we all agreed that she would we would all have her turn.
Speaker 4: She has her rose. She's in tears. Meanwhile, Maria is.
Speaker 1: Making out with Joey. Jess is trying to be fair. Maria is like, is it a problem that I spoke to Joey? Stay out of it, your fake ass apology.
Speaker 4: It just went on and on.
Speaker 7: It was so oh wait, no, no, because that was that was the cocktail part. Yes, so this was the group date at night. Maria got the rose Maria, and then the explosion was the yes, okay, yes, because it was like, oh wait a second, I'm like.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: It was just it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Yes, Is that everyone who has an issue with anything?
Speaker 5: All three?
Speaker 6: So it's Jess, Yeah, Leah, Sydney, nothing ever happened to them. It was all like the champions for someone else. Dare you take her day?
Speaker 3: And yes?
Speaker 6: How dare you say something about my old friends? Like the most agro people are the people that nothing happened to you? What is you've seen that?
Speaker 5: Usually it's one on one issue. You said that about me, I'm mad at you.
Speaker 1: Nothing has happened. Okay, we're going to take a great quick break and we're gonna come right back, and.
Speaker 5: It's for the money their grand followers.
Speaker 4: Here we are, We're back.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like this season is people that cannot hang.
Speaker 7: It's very like it's very much Sorority of the Rose, like they started sorority day one and if you're part of the sorority. Because when Lea was even saying, uh, the comment about the curling iron, yeah, I was like it felt very sorority, like, oh, are are the sister sorority that we pretend to like we can't stand you know, she always comes over, she uses our dice in air raps.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: It is very it is very theemserati mean girl like bully but like we finit it was like talking like.
Speaker 4: Her pants are the wrong.
Speaker 2: Cut, like yeah it was, yeah, she called me weird. It was all just things. Yeah, stay shut the fuck up.
Speaker 7: It's like these are not huge atrocities and you're throwing around verbal abuse.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, I wonder like what will happen if they don't do parise? What happens to our sweet Maria? Where does she go back to Canada?
Speaker 2: Where do people bachelorette?
Speaker 1: Oh, who has been your favorite bachelorette.
Speaker 7: I mean I have to say, well, first of all, Caitlin Bristow to number one that has probably has.
Speaker 1: The number one still not forever, and have.
Speaker 7: Loved clarentatious season. Okay, I thought it was so fun and interesting. I know, people were like, I was like the you know, the COVID.
Speaker 4: I love about it.
Speaker 7: Well, it shocked me because it was so surprising. And also I feel like Taysha was one of the best bachelorettes. Oh my god, she was great, guys.
Speaker 1: I hate to say, and I know people got defended her honor. She was such a smoke show. I don't know, people got mad that a guy called her a smoke show. I was like, the preview went Clara and she came out of the pool in that like Bond Bond girl bikini.
Speaker 4: Holy she is so.
Speaker 3: And then Blake Spuinner was just like, really, I like you said.
Speaker 1: You loved Claire up, dude, I mean, did Claire ever get married to?
Speaker 2: Claire Ever?
Speaker 3: Getting married civilian? Great?
Speaker 2: And she has a baby, she got it.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Poor Claire.
Speaker 1: She was too pure for this world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A little bit Claire Claire, right, I know, I feel like she was I just met my husband.
Speaker 4: I feel like she was.
Speaker 1: A little too she she was a little too Cinderella thing in her and her dad had like dementia.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like her.
Speaker 3: Mom died, her dad had died, and her mom had like she was her dad left her a CD.
Speaker 1: I feel like, oh, that's right, that she hadn't want she was a little I think she was actually like I feel like some of the other bachelors coming like maybe I guess she didn't care about the Instagram followers. She wanted the husband in a way that was like.
Speaker 7: Whoa, She's like, I'm out literally night three with my husband.
Speaker 1: Like Taco down, Taco down from Party City.
Speaker 6: Yes, people always talk about showing up for the right reasons. Yes, maybe I'm crazy here, but I actually feel like it's more insane if you show up for the right reason. There's a little bit of like, oh, we know what we're all here for. But to show up on a TV set for the right reasons, I'm always remember you.
Speaker 5: All, this is London, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right. It feels weird and.
Speaker 6: We're all like it's like it's beautiful that you're like so pure of heart, but it's also like.
Speaker 5: A what.
Speaker 1: Perfect in between? I feel like the perfect in between was Charity.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and she was a great bachelor.
Speaker 1: She was a great she was the perfect Actually, I felt like she was looking for her husband and is savvy enough to that she'll probably sell a few boxes of whatever makes some bank along the way.
Speaker 3: And from the hottest children's therapist. Oh exactly, That's how I was, just like, this is the hottest social worker. Well, she's gonna be bachelor right now?
Speaker 2: Is dancing on tour?
Speaker 4: Did she win?
Speaker 2: She didn't win, but she got really far and now she's on tour.
Speaker 1: And are they living in Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Where are they?
Speaker 7: I think they moved to New York. I'm pretty sure, and they seem like they're doing amazing.
Speaker 1: I feel like the couples that moved to New York do well. I'm still I'm obsessed with Matt James and his lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're so cute.
Speaker 4: They're so cute.
Speaker 1: The videos of Rachel her eating, just chowing down these giant like lockty rolls with butter and ice cream, and like they're the hottest people. They're so hot and they're like and they know what we want. They it's like a they want to we want to watch these hot people just eating cat.
Speaker 2: Like I just wanted to YouTube and just watching sexy people eat It's.
Speaker 1: What is that is that? It's just like what like they figured it out. They seem like they have a good time together. He's grown out of his beard. He's like, fuck you, batchelor, you bone me. Like we're hot and fun, like, you know what, we figured it out. I wonder when they'll get married.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't. I hope they like reject the system. We're not going to do that.
Speaker 4: We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Just partners for forever.
Speaker 1: I loved Dean Kaylen, Yeah, I loved Dean and Calen Van life just fucking sexy. She's like she was like the you know, the pageant girl, and she fell for Dean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she fell for Van Boy.
Speaker 1: She fell for Van Boy.
Speaker 3: I mean he was hot. It had you.
Speaker 2: I haven't met Dean.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've met Dean ho.
Speaker 2: He lives up to Bong.
Speaker 1: We've met a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Everyone everyone's looking down like he.
Speaker 1: Had to make eye contact eyes. It was hard to make eye contact.
Speaker 3: He was so I had to walk him from one side of outside Lands to our tent, which was on the other side, and it took forty five minutes because every girl was like jumping on, we'll never get back.
Speaker 1: So at the time, Outside Lands used to do a comedy tent and we were the earliest programmed show of the eleven or new show, like up against like some real band.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like arguably one of the best festivals, by the way, the best.
Speaker 1: But we were like I did other shows that we're having a hard time filling the comedy tent competing against like you know, so long or whatever.
Speaker 5: Like so like, and it was.
Speaker 4: Far away, like you have to really be.
Speaker 3: Like it's like outside of Golden Gate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and and it's like literally like it's like somebody who's like just burned out from dancing and doing Molly and they need a breather. And so we were like, no, we were nervous because the shows I had done had been not crowded at all and it was fucking passed.
Speaker 3: Off the strength. Indeed, a bunch of guys too.
Speaker 1: We had Alex and Kenny, we had ben Z, we had been the Russian Kenny, Kenny Wells, we.
Speaker 3: Had Wells, right, But that was an era.
Speaker 1: That was an era, but I think a lot of Rachel was. It was like, who have you guys met?
Speaker 7: I mean, we've been a handful of people going to some of the Christmas parties that Stephan love grow through. So we met Aaron. He exceeded everything, all my.
Speaker 4: Everything. He's tall, He's super tall.
Speaker 7: He's tall, he's gorgeous, and he is the same energy.
Speaker 2: He's just like, hey, bro, what's going on. Man, Let's party and rage and have a great time. Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Yes, what is what you get?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: A thousand act?
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 7: He was probably the most I was the most start an.
Speaker 1: They're all gorgeous. The men and the women are all their human.
Speaker 7: When you walk into a room like a party with them, you like and I've looked at each other, We're like, I'm a mon, I'm an.
Speaker 3: They treated anally like stage five person. I was like, like hourious.
Speaker 1: She was honestly so hot everyone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and also the guys are like seven six. I'm like, I'm not tall, but I'm like six one and I'm just like, but you're like five five.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's very yeah, it is. It's just like.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna come back. We're gonna do our tweet of the weeks, and we're gonna have use guests and who you think is going to be runner up, winner and the next Bachelorette.
Speaker 4: The eagle is landed and we're back.
Speaker 1: So here we are, We're going into We're going into a rose ceremony. Jess screams, you need to grow up. You need to grow the fuck up, bitch, and then.
Speaker 3: She goes screaming right now about what.
Speaker 1: I'm so over the ship with Maria. I cannot literally handle it anymore.
Speaker 3: And our number one goes in after her. I was like, yeah, run after her, lea you and then he cut our queen.
Speaker 1: He cut funky co Medina in the Autumn, and then he goes, pack your bags, We're going to montre l.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 4: Stop, you're in You're staying in Europe, Like.
Speaker 1: Why would you go from Calabasas to Malta to Spain to montre Ell Montreal? Dude, Montreal, montrealnal.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an old town vibe.
Speaker 5: They did make out, still was a little older if he he made.
Speaker 4: Out with Autumn quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I was surprised when he cut Autumnda lasted longer than I thought she would.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I feel like definitely Medina. They probably felt production needed to keep her around for the drama that was going on. I really enjoyed Medina. Yes, I feel like they didn't really have too much of a too many conversations. I want to show her getting closer and closer to death because she's so old.
Speaker 4: So old, thirty one, that's discusted.
Speaker 3: The idea that I'm like older than Medina. I'm like, oh, I know.
Speaker 1: Your discussed course disgusting. These women looking for love at thirty one, that's disgusting. And autumn autumn, you know, she seemed nice.
Speaker 3: Lovely shell. If she goes to Paradise in two years, three years or whatever, it comes back, I think she'll do well for herself or she'll be like the top like Anchor and Sandy.
Speaker 1: She feels like her bloodh gosh, her blush line is giving.
Speaker 4: Anchor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Attom is one of those Like she comes back and then like guys like, who's that?
Speaker 3: How they do that?
Speaker 5: Like every guy's like, what what season were that? That's for you? Even they have to explain.
Speaker 6: They're like season seventeen, third episode, I went home, and they're like, oh cool, cool.
Speaker 2: This sausage wheels. Yeah, it is, it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's actually a good thing, Like you can check out my sausage clip is important.
Speaker 1: It feels like I'm now having the hottest Instagram feed between now and Paradise because it feels like everybody pre checks each other out and you.
Speaker 3: Want to get those fire boats prop me to get as hot.
Speaker 1: Particularly you get caught early, you best be getting the hottest Instagram feed ever. Yeah, okay, I'm going to go to you. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 4: Evan or Jess? I'll go fukay?
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you think is going to be the runner up? Or do you want to go top three?
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to say this.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say that I think that the I'll say top four because I think it's gonna be Kelsey A, Rachel, Kelsey T and Daisy.
Speaker 4: Okay, and who do you think you're gonna be the top two?
Speaker 2: I think Kelsey A. And now you guys have me convinced. I think Kelsey is gonna.
Speaker 1: Leave as number one as the top pick. He's gonna want to propose to her, but she's gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 7: And I don't know who the I feel like Daisy is giving me bachelorette Yes, and I could see Rachel being the runner up and Kelsey T being his final choice.
Speaker 2: There's something about Kelsey T. I've been saying from day when she's my sleeper.
Speaker 1: He gives her one of the first roads, saying she's gonna win. I can but if she but if Kelsey A leaves at that, you can't have. It's gotta just be two.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know it's great though. If the top two are Kelsey it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: True, you can just say the wrong name. I think Kelsey I think.
Speaker 7: I think Kelsey A is gonna leave before I think she leaves, like after hometowns. Hometowns are hard, there's memories.
Speaker 1: So you think the top two are days and Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Gonna say Rachel and Kelsey T.
Speaker 1: And the winner is Kelsey T. I literally like, Okay, doctor Banana, I'm gonna let you go next.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm gonna say gosh, I'm gonna say LEXI might win.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then who's gonna be number two?
Speaker 3: Number two? I'll say Kelsey A.
Speaker 1: And what's the twist?
Speaker 3: They both dump him?
Speaker 1: And what and who's the bachelorette?
Speaker 3: I would say Daisy, Okay, she's a good bachelorette.
Speaker 4: Pick to go next, Katie or Evan Okay, I agree.
Speaker 6: I think Lexi takes it okay. It's like it's been nothing but like aces the whole time. I feel like, yeah, yeah, it's like she's handled everything perfectly. He seems to be mad. It's almost like they're kind of just like, yeah, we can put her away for now because she'll be there at the end.
Speaker 5: That's the energy I'm getting from that.
Speaker 1: I think's runner up okay, and that's why he's crying.
Speaker 6: Uh yes, And I think the next Bachelorette is either Rachel.
Speaker 5: Or Kelsey A cat you.
Speaker 4: Wild could go anyways okay, kt.
Speaker 3: Kt.
Speaker 4: I've been on that. I thought Daisy was gonna win, but I don't know. I really kind of see Kelsey a now, like they just everything seemed effortless about the Okay, So I'm gonna say Kelsey's gonna win. Is she gonna leave?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna be crying because he broke up with Daisy. I think you're right, Like whoever he breaks up with, I think he likes them so much that he's gonna be crying about great. I also think Rachel will make it to the top three. Rachel is more than more, more than more than Kelsey T.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because Rachel also seems more secure and you were not secure and you have to be secured about you. You don't think Maria is making a top three times fantasy sweet oh.
Speaker 4: God, is gonna go home sooner than that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like she get eliminade. I think the dramas she's gonna get to him and she get alf a limit. It's gonna it's gonna it's gonna poison the relationship, like.
Speaker 6: Jess said, because we have Lea, we've had, We've had Jess is the third person to talk ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna poisons.
Speaker 7: What if we have Maria and Kelsey A or someone else to people self eliminate And that's why he's like also trippid, because we keep what's happening, just like.
Speaker 1: When Rachel Rachel already kept for Rachel. Okay, I'm gonna say number three, I'm gonna say I don't know, I'm gonna say the winner.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 1: I will say the winner is Kelsey A. Okay, I'm gonna say, Daisy is the teery one and she's bachelorette, and I'm gonna say runner number three is Rachel.
Speaker 4: I think, I think, and I think Rachel will be the bachelorette.
Speaker 1: I think that Daisy will be the bachelorette, and I think she'll be a great bachelorette.
Speaker 7: I think we're I feel like all of us are feeling Daisy as bachelorette. Yes, I'm gonna side note this. I think the big upset, yes, is that the runner up doesn't show up.
Speaker 1: They eliminate at that point because there's because there's still there's still there's still a rose.
Speaker 7: On the table, so there's like, oh, did she leave and he didn't give it to her? Or did the runner up, which I think is gonna be Rachel. I'm feeling Rachel. Maybe she's like h no, I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: And they just don't show up and that's devastating to him. And then he's like, shit, is my is the person who I was gonna choose not going to show up to And it's like.
Speaker 1: It was fun time will tell Well, I are you guys ready to do tweet of the week. So here's what you don't do you guys have a sleep Crown sleep pillow?
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 1: Well, do you like going to a dream portal? Do like patent and nosegap technology. It's like a it's like a weighted blanket and like a security blanket and a sleep mask, but in a pillow.
Speaker 4: It's like soft and you wrap it around your ears and face.
Speaker 1: This is not an advertiser.
Speaker 4: It's a woman.
Speaker 1: It's a woman who's worried about my sleep. And so she send me one and so in this Angel Julie, our Queen Julie. She's been sending them towards Tweet to the Week winners and if you want your own, they're so soft, that's amazing. I like my travel one the best, I think, but so they's so sotopped and you can get your own at sleepcrown dot com, backslash w y atr code xo xo for discounted stuff. Obsessed. So the winner, the winner of Tweet of the Week, send us your send us your mailing address to rosepodcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: And before we do that, we're gonna read our reviews. We love your reviews.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get to three thousand this year. We're up to two thousan four hundred and sixty nine, so we're getting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're getting there.
Speaker 1: Just go on, just go on, steal your brother's iPhone and just do a little star thing. Okay, here's one. Five stars from Briann Hoffhouse.
Speaker 4: So many laughs.
Speaker 1: I look forward to this podcast every week more than any other. So many laughs and great guests. It feels like I'm recapping the show with a bunch of friends.
Speaker 4: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: That's a nice that's really nice.
Speaker 3: Here are your friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: What can a girl something?
Speaker 3: Something? Something?
Speaker 4: Five stars from Stupid.
Speaker 1: Pudge Arden and Team. I have turned to you as my Bachelor Universe guides and friends for a crazy amount of time, my own journey. Bachelor Journey started with Ben Higgins. At first, it was as an anthropological study of heterosexuality.
Speaker 4: Heightened by weed.
Speaker 1: Because of you, Bachelor is Family anyway, enough of that. I'm currently reviewing because I watched last week's episode too late to tweet this critical thought as a joke. Can we quickly address how much the now eliminated Taylor looks like og Trista Ryan. Oh okay, it's like a time machine fell into a personality disorder. Okay, thank you, love you. Please discuss before we forget about Taylor until the women till all Arden. If you're ever short of hitting partner in la I leve me some light ball, especially with champions smooch is Kevin.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 3: She does look like trist she does.
Speaker 4: She does look like Trista.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm also looking at our little sheep, Erico that we all thought was so cute. Allegedly, Erica back in the day dated Jennifer Anderson's ex husband.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean shout made out with one. That's so fun. So Erica was a catch. Here we go. He's like one of the hottest people I've ever met in real life.
Speaker 1: Also, how much are you enjoying our new guests that are here today?
Speaker 4: They're great.
Speaker 1: They're great, right, I feel like they're cheaper they gotta come back part.
Speaker 4: They're really great.
Speaker 1: They're really We got to get them to go to Brodiego with them because they're from like down by Long Beach. Just's get out to bro Diego. Just hop in the van, or let's let's go back and well we'll try to lure him in.
Speaker 3: Are you guys.
Speaker 4: Ready, you've heard all about sleep Crowd.
Speaker 2: We are ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna I'm gonna read seven tweets and we're gonna arrow down to two and we're gonna pick a winner. Okay, the first two have visual aids. This is from the Watcher at Tully Tubo. The producers intentionally skipping over Layer for every one on one date in order to pay her back for ruining their twist in episode one, and they show three producers just laughing maniacally, laughing maniacally.
Speaker 3: Here you go, Katie, and I do like them torturing her because like you fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, they'll never get you.
Speaker 2: Don't want a card in the fire when we give they're like we brought you to after the final Rows that you meet. Joey gave you the car.
Speaker 5: You want to play God?
Speaker 2: I am fucking God.
Speaker 5: I am God.
Speaker 3: Like want tears, will give you DearS.
Speaker 1: This one is from Jeane at Aunt Gail's in Sydney and Leah's defense. Maria does dress like a villain and a rom com.
Speaker 3: It is true, very true.
Speaker 2: She does in the best way.
Speaker 4: Also, if you guys.
Speaker 1: Want to participate, you just tweet to us by midnight on the night airs at Arta Marine m yri n or Anna josey h O s s n I h hashtag wy t r if you're on threads at selling hoseya okay.
Speaker 4: Number three ry guy at riled.
Speaker 1: His convo with Kelsea during their date, telling her he felt he could ease into her. Is he implying overnights?
Speaker 3: I think yes?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Number four Melissa and Melissa Raven eighty five. You'd think it was Easter already with how many times Leah said the word peep.
Speaker 4: Okay, cute. Here we go, Alex at.
Speaker 1: Jeweltone Champ Jess, you guys rubbed your ascids together on a giant canvas. Of course you're getting a rose calm down and then the final one bf at. What a fun sexy time despite the early onset drama. I'm glad all the proverbial olds decided to stay together.
Speaker 3: This all right? Top two?
Speaker 4: What do you guys like for your top two?
Speaker 3: The one you like?
Speaker 4: The photo?
Speaker 3: You like?
Speaker 2: The old say, as an old.
Speaker 1: I appreciate okay, all right, so old are the photo and the olds?
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: The watcher at Tully Tubo and the helicopters Joey coming to take me on a day.
Speaker 2: Because that was fun. You're jokes You're a jokester.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: The producer is intentionally skipping over Layer for every one on One Date in order to pay her back for ruining their twist in episode one laughter I'm fucking God bitch, and then the last one would be bf at, What a fun sexy time. Despite the early onset drama, I'm glad all the proverbial olds decided to stick together this week. Proverbial olds or I'm God bitch?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh yes, I gotta go with the I'm God bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm bitch, You're old?
Speaker 5: Is it up to me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: We all vote?
Speaker 5: We all vote. I'm gonna go old.
Speaker 1: I like the I liked it, Okay, okay olds, rum god bitch.
Speaker 3: I do like proverb Wait, how do you say proverbial old?
Speaker 4: Proverbial? Okay, older? Okay, so proverbial older. We have a brand new winner.
Speaker 1: I don't think they've won yet. B F what a fun sexy time you won yourself a sleep crowd Rose podcast at gmail dot com. Despite the early onset drama, I'm glad all the proverbial olds decided to stick together this week. Can I just say, Jess and Evan.
Speaker 2: What a pleasure to have you on the goodness, what an honor?
Speaker 1: Come back, welcome to the club.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get rid of us.
Speaker 3: Every week? Okay?
Speaker 4: And what would you like to promote?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess our podcast.
Speaker 5: It's just it's Valentine's Love Love.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be on your podcast.
Speaker 7: You can find it everywhere you can find podcasts, also on YouTube is well, it's your mom and dad, Mom and dad. Yeah, and we're going to be diving into some Love is Blind recaps as well here too.
Speaker 1: So now you guys always you guys used to host with Becca from Ari season Chatty Broad's and how did you guys meet?
Speaker 2: That was actually kind of wild.
Speaker 7: It was so Becca had mutual friends with some of Evan's mutual friends and sometimes we'd hang out. And I met her right before she started, right before her season aired, okay, And so I was watching after just meeting her, and then I found out she let me know when she found out that she was pregnant, chatting because I have a kiddo.
Speaker 2: And then they were like, should we just start a podcast so fun. We just then that's how we like actually got to know each other's podcast.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 4: That's so fun.
Speaker 1: And you guys are such a delightful couple and such a fun and I hope your daughter does well in.
Speaker 2: Her show, thank you so much. As she has her rehearsal.
Speaker 4: That's so excited. Don't forget.
Speaker 1: So the link to the tickets is on my Instagram link tree. Is it on our website? No, you guess, Okay, it's been. You can for sure get it in my Instagram link tree and we'll put it up on Sorry, I just put on you and we can put it up on our rosepodcast dot vodcast. We'll put it up today under live shows, but it's on my thing. It's gonna be at Mike Drop Comedy and San Diego on Saturday, April sixth at two pm. We're doing a daytime, so you can come in and go ahead and get gold.
Speaker 3: Gold golds are here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we just figured that the bros wouldn't want to give us a nine o'clock Saturday night.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be partying.
Speaker 2: Well, they're gonna love to day drink brun up.
Speaker 3: Day drinking and.
Speaker 1: Now I believe we're gonna crack s. We have Katie Thurston coming next week. I believe we're gonna get I already have Aaron nibbled. I believe we can crack Aaron and James and then we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: Well, they listen to this because they want to hear what the podcast like. Come on, we're so fun. One time I dressed up like you for a live show every week to you, if you that would be so. I bought a muscle suit and worn on stage for you.
Speaker 2: That's such a great venue.
Speaker 3: I love Mike.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a really funk Okay.
Speaker 1: Will it be bright during the day or is it like a blackout situation?
Speaker 2: It's dark and marriage.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I went like the Sun.
Speaker 6: I was like, I don't think we're like in Iceland, and I think the sun will be out air? How is it that time?
Speaker 1: I want to feel like a nighttime show so that people can come have a show and then go out. Yes, I want to make it easy for our listeners.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, bro, you know you do it like you're in a dark room for so long and you leave like a movie theater.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still light.
Speaker 1: Bro Diego Brodiego. I cannot san Diegro san Diegro. I feel like it should be called Brodiego, right.
Speaker 3: Brodie I mean you could call it both the San Diego bro Diego Show.
Speaker 1: The San Diego Brodiego Show. And we also have our patriots. We're finishing up winter house fits.
Speaker 4: The Southern charm or going somewhere else is starting. I cannot.
Speaker 3: This is the season, baby Carl and lindsay, breakup.
Speaker 1: We got it like cheese sandwich on butter.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get so many cold open Oh god, yeah we are.
Speaker 4: There's so many cold opens. Look at you.
Speaker 1: I have my activated as open. I have my activated ass hat Kati money, what.
Speaker 4: Would you like to promote? As always, please go to your local shelter and adopt or foster an animal. Look at that start.
Speaker 1: You see you can have a dog like Scout spooning the pillow.
Speaker 2: Scout is just the most precious baby.
Speaker 4: Spooning the pillow. You can get a Mittens or me.
Speaker 3: Yeah you really.
Speaker 1: There are so many dogs right now, like especially North Central Shelter in La, there are like two dogs per kennel.
Speaker 4: Yes, they are overflowing the dogs. You know, if you want to dip your tone at foster a doct you can always adopt that dog.
Speaker 1: If not, you're you're helping save a life, You're helping a dog decompressed from being at the loud shelter.
Speaker 4: Please consider it.
Speaker 1: And also if you adopt a dog in Los Angeles and you're having trouble, if you're having behavior issues, my friend Lisa is a dog trainer. She's the best, and she's very she's the best, and so you could email us at Rose Podcasts at gmail dot com and will get you in touch with Lisa, who's been on the podcast. But she's an incredible doctor.
Speaker 3: On Storage Wars. She was on Storage Wars the Stars one of the bers at Storage Storage Wars. Guys, Okay, you know you can get your dog training, then she might have some weird stuff from some storage.
Speaker 5: Can I see your hall, Chess and Evan.
Speaker 4: What a welcome to the cru Stars.
Speaker 1: If you want to come to Brodiago and to play with.
Speaker 2: The bron.
Speaker 4: Please come to bro Diego. You're welcome to come.
Speaker 2: You don't have to ask us.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know who we get. If you want to come play with some Dan play, that would be so fun. We could play We could play games with Aaron and James.
Speaker 2: Oh you're ready for this, okay?
Speaker 3: I they can just toss you back and for.
Speaker 4: That until next time.
Speaker 2: My name is Arne.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're gonna get all up and you tonight.
Speaker 3: It feels so good.
Speaker 5: I just got one little questions where you accept this roll? Would you reaccept this roll? Listen to your word? Who your accept this rolls into your world?
Speaker 4: Will you accept this? Roses a production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows