Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Gatty and no He Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: The judge is now giving the Trump administration two weeks to prove that they are facilitating the return of Abrego Garcia to.
Speaker 2: The United States.
Speaker 3: At that point, it will have been three weeks since the Supreme Court first issued its order, and for all that time, Albrego Garcia will be sitting in that prison in all Salvador. All his family has heard about his condition is what the administration has said.
Speaker 2: That he's alive and secured.
Speaker 4: So that's ABC News version of the thing with the Maryland man father of the Year from Maryland, older League coach or dangerous MS thirteen gang member, depending on what network you're watching, that got sent by mistake, and that's according to Trump's own White House.
Speaker 2: Well, now they're saying it wasn't a mistake. Oh they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know that, okay, and you'll have to update me on that. I missed that somehow. But they, as of I don't know, two days ago, had said it was a mistake that they sent that guy there and they should know. So now some Democrats are talking about going to visit the dude to check on him.
Speaker 5: Look, this may be a first we're going to witness today a sitting US senator traveling to a foreign country to advocate for an illegal alien deemed affiliated with MS thirteen deported to his own country. But that's exactly what Maryland's Democrat Senator Chris van Holland says he's doing today.
Speaker 6: I don't even know if we announced this, but I am planning tomorrow to go to El Salvador, Wow, to walk to brain to work.
Speaker 2: To Braham Hallan. Are they that's Van Holland of Maryland? Are they that into this? We really need to run forty seven? Which one is that it's Patty Moore in Her daughter was raped and murdered by an illegal alien and she heard about this brave trip to L Salvador by Van Holland. She said this, I'm very angry. I'm actually outraged, but.
Speaker 1: I'm too sad at the won't put the show anger. At the same time, there was no action on the Democrat Democratic Party in any way from Joe by Kamala Harris my orcis anyone here in Maryland. None of the senators did anything to help search for the murderer of my daughter.
Speaker 2: She describes the horrifying crime. I haven't heard it, and it's labeled graphic graphic with exclamation points on the sheet, So I did prefer not to hear.
Speaker 4: No, I can imagine it, and I take her word for it, your word for it.
Speaker 2: That was horrifying.
Speaker 4: That is interesting though, I mean, do process is not a minor issue, but it is interesting that you can get politicians so worked up about this illegal.
Speaker 2: Gang member or not. Haven't been able to nail that down.
Speaker 4: And making sure he's okay, But no interest in finding the illegal who you know, did horrible things to her family member.
Speaker 2: Right, can't get fired up about that at all. Yeah, it's interesting, isn't it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: A few weeks ago or whatever it was. In the first hearing, the administration lawyer said that this guy was sent to the Salvadorian megaprison because of a quote, administrative error. He's been suspended now, according to Steven Miller, who's always good for a good quote quote, they don't have this tape doing and it doesn't matter anyway. He was not mistakenly sent to out Salvador. He is an illegal alien from El Salvator. In twenty nineteen, he was ordered deported. He has a final removal order from the United States. These are things that no one disputes. Where is he from El Salvador? Where is he a resident and citizen of El Salvador? Is he here illegally? Yes? Does he have a deportation order? Yes? Now in twenty nineteen, an immigration judge prevented him, had issued a withholding order which prevents him from being deported to a particular country because this guy made the case that El Salvador he would die there because a criminal gang was out to get him. And I've heard very even commentators like Rich Lowry of the National Review say it's a pretty weak immigration or asylum case, the sort of case that liberal judges routinely say, yeah, yeah, you're right, you should stay in this country. But the so the administration has changed its tone at least a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd like, I'm just throwing out a hypothetical. I don't know if this is this guy's situation, but if you're involved in one of the more violent gangs in the Western Hemisphere and you end up in a situation with a rival gang where it'd be dangerous for you to.
Speaker 2: Be in that country. Is that my deal? I mean, you don't have to worry about that. I care.
Speaker 4: Right, you've kind of got yourself into a bad situation there. That doesn't mean you just get to come to the United States and stay here, then, does it.
Speaker 2: Oh? No, Well, the order says you can send him anywhere but Al Salvador. But in practice they didn't send him anywhere as we could plainly see, right.
Speaker 4: And so then you got and I uh, just because I can hear some of the people screaming at the radio who care about this, that doesn't mean I'm arguing we shouldn't have due process and all that.
Speaker 2: We got to make sure that we stick with that, right. I understand that angle of the story.
Speaker 4: I was just going with the hypothetical, is that reason for asylum? You're a criminal in your home country and you've run a foul of a different criminal gang, so you get to come here because it'd be dangerous for you to stay there.
Speaker 2: That wasn't his argument. His argument was a criminal gang was blackmailing his family because all the boys in their neighborhood are supposed to join that gang, and so his family moved him and then moved to him again up to the United States to keep him safe from being dragged into gang. Right, I forget their argument.
Speaker 4: I forgot that angle of it, like because I mentioned the movie Grand Tarino, which had that theme in it of men living in a part of town where your kid doesn't want to be in the gang, but the gangs put him in a position where it's hard to not be in the gang.
Speaker 2: Which is just be horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. I can't even imagine dealing with that sort of thing. So if you didn't follow the specifics of it, the Supreme Court, quoting the Wall Street Journal, try to split the baby in a standoff between a federal judge and the Justice Department, Judge Paula Zinnis, Obama appointee, had instructed the White House to quote facilitate mister Abrago Garcia's return in the Supreme Court agreed with that order, but the Court also specified that the judges oversight had to be done with quote due regard for the deference oh to the executive. The conduct of Foreign Affairs Journal says this ambiguity was an invitation to the Judge and the White House to work things out without making it a constitutional crisis. Invitation not taken. The judge on Friday demanded an immediate administration report. Now the White House seems to have decided it can do a legal dance, claiming it doesn't need to facilitate anything. So once the scene in the Oval Office with Trump and El Salvadoran president naib b'kayley saying, how can I return him to the US smuggle him in a question is preposterous.
Speaker 4: So the president of Al Salvador says he doesn't have the power as the president to yank somebody out of prison some of the United States.
Speaker 2: What's interesting, again, this is about due process, not the dude is he's not been accused of or convicted of any crime whatsoever. So to find himself in a super max prison, it is difficult to explain. Given our system of government. The only reason he's in that prison is because our government sent him to Al Salvador to put in that prison. Right, and to call it a supermax prison is.
Speaker 4: It's more like sending somebody to it to be tortured to death. I mean, it's just I mean, that's nobody nobody's No human beings should have to.
Speaker 2: Live in that environment. I mean, that's horrifying. I don't know how to actually goes day to day in there, honestly, because there are vast differences between like a prison and a county jail, just in the culture and the way they're runing stuff like that. I've heard, you know how.
Speaker 4: Strict it is twenty three and a half hours of a light for one thing, eighty people in one Celluh.
Speaker 2: A sucky, that's sucky.
Speaker 4: Well, you say, sell, it's a big dormitory, right, But I just don't want that many people to have access to me that are that violent.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, I agree completely. I'm not saying it's pleasant. I just I'm saying I don't know that much about how it is day to day, and you're presenting it's like a holiday inn Okay, sure I am. But anyway, how this guy ended up there is uh, there's got to be procedure, due process for ending up in a supermax El Salvadoran prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Well, we'll keep our eye on this story I've got could actually turn into a bit of a constitutional crisis if the Supreme Court says no.
Speaker 2: According to our laws. You gotta do this, and Trump says, I'm not gonna What would happen?
Speaker 4: Then what you would hope would happen is that there are enough Republicans. Well, what would happen? I was going to say, they'd put pressure on the president. I'm not sure you can put pressure on the president.
Speaker 2: On the president Trump, there would be frantic behind the scenes discussions and negotiations.
Speaker 4: Well, let's take it to its limit, like if Trump really stood up against it, what would happen.
Speaker 2: Impeachment's the only option, right stripped to the waist and the bare knuckle boxing with John Roberts. That's my understanding of the constitution. Yes, yeah, yeah, it would be impeachment.
Speaker 4: Would be the only method to remove the president. And if and if you don't go with impeachment, I think he gets away with it.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, yeah, there are a lot of ifs. I don't think there's a going to kind of line up, kind of interested in what would happen? Oh, yes, super interesting question. I don't it would. There would be tremendous pressure beyond the scenes, meetings, discussions, maybe acts of Congress condemning this that or the other.
Speaker 4: As Bill Maher said the other day after his dinner with Trump. He said, Trump's way more self aware than he lets on and all that. So there would be enough people in that Trump trust that would come to him say this, don't do this, This is not a good idea. For all the other things we're trying to do. This would be worth it, I think, don't.
Speaker 2: You think You're probably right. Yeah, we're gonna find out in fairly short order because this stuff is continuing apace. As they say in places where people use that word.
Speaker 4: Well, that'll be exciting for talk radio. I have an update on quite a story. It is not for the kids. Do not have your kids. Listen to the next segment of the Armstrong and Giddysha.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and get complete and utter joy and gratefulness. You can hear no dream is too wild.
Speaker 4: The moon was so beautiful and that was like I felt like that was a special gift just for me.
Speaker 7: You can't go through what we went to to look out for each other, to help each other.
Speaker 2: And not be changed by that what I will never be the same. This experience is right a second to being a mom. Gail King, you are so full of crap.
Speaker 4: You can't go through what we've gone through together, you know, watching out for each other.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about. I've been a told me that that she's afraid of flying, and so it was very scary for her, and they help. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Then don't go you can't help, but go through that without being changed.
Speaker 2: Or so what ever? I have Have you heard anybody who hasn't mocked this? No, no other than the chick Strawauts themselves. Right, it's very The mockery has been universal and very entertaining as well. But Gail is not having it. She is clapped back.
Speaker 7: I really resent that people are calling it a rye. We duplicated the trajectory of Alan Shepherd's flight back in the day.
Speaker 2: No one called that a ride.
Speaker 7: A ride sounds frivolous, it sounds insignificant. This was a bonavide flight. So you know, I say, have you been to space? Have you seen what Blue Origin does to get these machines up, get them up and get them down with the precision that they do. I'm sorry, there are haters.
Speaker 2: There's always going to be heres. Yeah, I'll contro it's exactly those things you said, it wasn't, I mean, like precisely, and if I'm there in Italy, Spain, and I get on a cruise ship in my fancy matching outfit with the rest of my passengers, and they take me on the same trajectory as Christopher Columbus. That's still a ride, baby, that's just a ride. But we're explorers. That I've beenishly an explorer.
Speaker 4: It is a child one percent insignificant and frivolous, which is what she's claiming. It was okay, so ah. I went through my notes. You weren't here for this story. I thought we had discussed this story.
Speaker 2: We might have remind me I'd paw through so much horror every day sometimes it kind of just clouds over. Maybe it was just Katie and I talking about it.
Speaker 4: On Friday, The New York Times was pushing back, trying to make the argument that necrophilia is not a common thing on the subways in New.
Speaker 2: York, but is once and up. I certainly hope not so.
Speaker 4: Guy dies. Guy gets on the train. He's only thirty seven years old. We got more information today than we had on Friday. Guy gets on the train in the evening about eight o'clock. He's thirty seven years old. Dies mysteriously still don't have a reason why he died on the train.
Speaker 2: They have video.
Speaker 4: Passenger on the subway train goes over and starts rifling through the pockets and steals from the dead guy, which is really cool. If you die in the train, somebody's immediately gonna rob you. And then after the dude doesn't move and a guy thinks it over a little bit, and I mean, who isn't turned on.
Speaker 2: By a corpse?
Speaker 4: He sexes up the dead body on the subway. Oh my, and he's still on the loose, by the way, he has not been caught. Stop him before he does that again. And as Katie and I talked about this a lot on Friday when this story broke, I mean, have you your whole life been way like, Oh my God, I won the lottery.
Speaker 2: My ship has come in. What did I do God to deserve this? Here? I am alone in a room with a dead body or what? Or did it? Or had a subway train?
Speaker 4: Had you never been turned on your life by this before? And then all of a sudden that day he thought, I'm feeling a bit of an urge here that I'm kind of surprised by.
Speaker 2: But something me an opportunity has presented itself? Right? Good, Lord, going on there?
Speaker 4: I mean, because what sort of Oh, the ick factor is just off the charts. But you have to assume that ninety nine point nine as far as you want to go percent of people that wouldn't cross their mind right if they end up alone with a dead body.
Speaker 2: How did it happen here?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I see you're You're incredibly perverse and inappropriate. Lord, what did I do to deserve this? How is that guy the first guy to come across depart or this is my question on Freddie?
Speaker 4: Or are there way more people with that tendency than we ever thought?
Speaker 2: Or was the guy dead and everybody just thought he was passed out or sleeping or something? In a succession of people came through the car until a uh would be necro file you know, don't mind if a do Lord that, What what are the chances that dude, the live one, should be among humanity for the rest of his days?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, God? Are the chances that's like, Hey, look, I stepped over the line. I don't know what I was thinking. It was a failure. I lost my head. Don't worry, I'll never do anything crazy again. What are the chances.
Speaker 4: Zero Byron York was referring to one sentence I think of the New York Times story where it said something like this, this is the only incident of this sort of thing that has been reported on the subway as far as the New York Times can find. Like they're trying to make the claim that, Hey, just want to let you know, necrophilia isn't a regular part of our subway system. Now enjoy your day. Wow, what a story. The family's horrified. I as I've always said, once I'm dead, I don't care what happens to me, so it's not worse for me. But you know, wife is heartbroken, family man, ceter the usual story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's terrible. But the then you know.
Speaker 8: And get.
Speaker 2: Breaking news.
Speaker 4: A judge finds probable cause to hold the Trump administration in contempt over deportation flights. Is I don't know what that means or how that plays out, or does that is that just in general, or is this around that that dude that they shouldn't assent.
Speaker 2: Or was it around the uh the the judge you said, hey, stop flying people, tell Salvador in One of the planes was already in the air and he said, you turn it around. We can't, right, Okay, anyway, that one.
Speaker 4: That's just coming out. If we get more details, will pass it along. We got a couple of texts first, this one, while we're on the topic. I've got friends at El Salvad are visiting family right now. People love that prison criminals that victimized citizens are removed. El Salvador is terrifying. Now it's safer.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Is it because the prison is so bad you don't want to do crimes? Or did they just because you took the criminals and locked them up? Oh yeah, yeah yeah old uh Buqueley he uh. He is absolutely a right wing h strong man. And he said we're cleaning this place up and he did. Now does that mean it's okay to have right wing strong men in the United States, for instance? I would say no, But yes, he has reduced crime miraculously. That's the first thing people want. Safety, of course number one on the top of the list. A couple other texts, real quick, uh, not serious. We got this one. Those are caps corpse attracted people. Okay, I don't know if that's a terminop. And also this if Gail King is an astronaut I'm a fighter pilot because I rode with the Blue Angels for several hours, So you're.
Speaker 2: Now officially a fighter pilot. No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I went for a ride. Don't say that. That's humiliating. Anybody reasonable would say, yeah, Now, I haven't heard this.
Speaker 4: Gavin Newsom and Bill Maher discussing some California policies we'll discuss I see today.
Speaker 9: The Trump administration. They talked about the fact that California had a rule that schools cannot be required to notify parents if their kids in school have changed their gender, their pronouns. That's the kind of thing, even though it doesn't affect a lot of people, it makes a lot of people go, well, you know what, that's the Party without common sense. Now, if that's your state, how are you are you?
Speaker 2: I just disagree with that. I mean, the law was you would be fired.
Speaker 8: A teacher would be fired if a teach did not report or snitch on a kid talking about their gender identity. I just think that was wrong. I think teachers should teach. I don't think they should be required to turn in kids. And by the way, turn in.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about their parents.
Speaker 9: How gonna snitch. The idea of a snitch and a parent to me doesn't complain.
Speaker 2: I just I don't.
Speaker 8: But what is what is the job of a teacher?
Speaker 2: It's to teach.
Speaker 8: If Johnny's talking about some identity issue or some issue about liking someone of the same sex, is that the teacher's job.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd like to hear more of that. That's an odd cut, Yeah, an interesting place to add that. I would like to hear more of that.
Speaker 2: So well.
Speaker 4: The one thing that's clear from that he is not confidently coming out and saying it's ridiculous that teachers would not be allowed to tell parents right about it, and he didn't say that. He had the opportunity right off the bat to say that, and he didn't. So there's no chance he's going to be president in the United States. You cannot be president in the United States unless you're willing to take a position on this. It's been proven over and over the candidates who try to like fudge these things and thinking they're gonna have it both ways, never works, never works. Didn't work for Kamala, ain't gonna work for Gavin. I can't believe he doesn't have the balls to come out and say, even in California, what just has gotta be an eighty twenty issue, maybe to ninety ten.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he didn't have the balls to say that out loud, and to claim that Johnny, who now wants to be called Jenny, that that would be snitching on the kid and akin to maybe the kid hints that maybe he likes boys. That's just that is so false. I mean, it's so funny. And also the job of a teacher is to teach, to teach about the genderbread person in radical gender theory, Gavin, you require them to teach that stuff.
Speaker 4: Now with all the crap in California that they haven't teached that's not reading, writing, and arithmetic, that ain't gonna fly. And he's trying to conflate what DeSantis is doing in Florida, where they have the law that you'll be fired if you don't tell the parents, and he's trying to act like that's what he's fighting against. No, no, no, no, no, you went completely the other direction where the teacher is not allowed to tell the parent.
Speaker 2: That's nuts. Yeah, and every most people think it's nuts.
Speaker 4: As Bill Maher points out, most people think that's nuts.
Speaker 2: God, I can't believe. I thought Gavin was smarter than that. Here's the deal. What's really wrecking him and people like him, thank God, is more and more people are understanding the relationship between the neo Marxists, the radical you know, gender theory crowd or the queer theory crowd, all these lunatics, the neo Marxists, and their connection to, for instance, the teachers Union, which is down with all this stuff. Gavin doesn't dare defy the teachers Union, which is down with all this stuff. So he went as far as he's gonna go with is Yeah, there's a injustice there. We need to strike a balance with the girls. And so it's not the vice versa.
Speaker 4: So it's not the voters that he has in the back of his mind needs answering those questions.
Speaker 2: It's the teachers Union have the teachers unions and the radical activist class, of which he I think is to the extent that he has any beliefs whatsoever, they seem to be quite progressive. I think he believes he wants to be president.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'd like to hear more of that exchange. Yeah, no kidding, because.
Speaker 2: Mar cannot be. I got to be able to say this. He cannot be bull asked. I'll just say that, why are you so oily? Why do you take so much joy in cursing? I don't know, I don't know. It's just it's it's a wonderful thing. It's a wonderful thing. Well, you know, I consider bull asked to be a perfect word. Oh, it is universally understood in its meaning. It is brief, It has a ring twit, it has a rhythm tw it. It's perfect word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and unfortunately the substitutes do not carry the same weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Anyway, So Gavin is a liar and a perv and I want him to run for president because it will be so much fun to see his hopes treated like a child treats a birthday. Piniata. I have more on that topic. We don't have a lot of time.
Speaker 4: Well, and were you here? Maybe this happened when you weren't here either. The Stephen A. Smith, the sportscaster from ESPN, the most famous sportscaster in America and hugely popular. He's serious, he's got an exploratory committee. He's looking at running for president. He says he doesn't He's never wanted to be in politics, but he feels like maybe this is the time for him to get involved. And he won't run if he doesn't think he can win. But he's he's serious about it. He's a lefty right well, he always he always takes the pretty damn progressive view of all things race related. I don't know where he is on any of the trans stuff. You know, his appeal, he's very appealing to working classmen of all stripes. I mean, this is a great opportunity for the Democrats to try to claw back some working.
Speaker 2: Classmen with Steven A. Smith running.
Speaker 4: And you know, we've learned from Trump and Schwarzenegger that the whole celebrity running thing can reach people that don't normally vote. You could turn out tons of people that don't normally vote if he starts.
Speaker 2: Banging the BLM drum, though, for instance, he's going to lose those working classes.
Speaker 4: I doubt that he does, but I could be wrong. You don't think he'll lose him or you don't think he'll bang that drum.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll bang that drum. Oh okay, yeah, I just I don't know what the cut of his jib is so.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll find out soon he decides to run. Although it is twenty twenty five. Yes, the new guy just took office what two and a half months ago. I feel like the celebrities who run need to get in on the later end, not the earlier end, because the earlier you get in, the more you get to to be just taken apart as a not ready for the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So the only thing I was going to throw on about Gaviy is Kevin Kylie and others are pointing out that Newsome, and this was not covered, just confessed last month that medical California's medical is insolvent. Well on how many billions of dollars we've spent on illegals? Well, right, yeah, it's a public health insurance which program which provides health care services for low income individuals, right well, as California Congressman Kevin Kylie noted, quote, the cost of Newsom's policy of giving free coverage to every illegal immigrant in the state has a balloon to nine and a half billion dollars, and he's now asked for a three and a half billion dollar loan quote unquote just to continue making payments for this month.
Speaker 4: Billions and dollars for free taxpayer funded health care for illegals is guaranteed a ninety ten issue. Oh yeah, yeah, he's like I say, he is gonna get so thoroughly pignyachted.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to witness it. So he needs now to borrow six point two billion dollars to cover medical expenses to cover the massive shortfall free to low cost health care for low individual incomes and families regardless of their immigration status. That's nuts, he says. Yeah, good good run on that.
Speaker 4: Democrats, go ahead, run on taxpayers paying for health care for illegals.
Speaker 2: Do it. Good luck. Carl To DeMaio of San Diego points out I uncovered this cost spike two weeks ago and got removed from the Budget committee for exposing it. DeMaio said the program has no money left. Quote, it is broke. It is insolvent. They can't pay hospitals, doctors, nurses, and health care providers, which means giving free health care to illegal immigrants puts to health insurance security for the neediest among us, at risk children, seniors, and others that cannot afford it or being threatened with their health coverage because we gave away the store to illegal immigrants. It needs to stop. Governor Newsom's medical system should be audited by the Trump administration immediately. Wow. Okay, well that'll be a fun one to watch.
Speaker 4: We'll finish strong next.
Speaker 2: Blue Origins Rockets successfully completed its mission with an all female crew. It was the first all female spaceflight in more than sixty years. They would have had another one sooner, but that's how long it took for them to get ready. Thanks, am I right? Slow? Wo ah boy?
Speaker 4: So have you seen the pictures from the inside of Gene Hackman's home. Genackman, the great actor who died while back laid they're dead for what week and a half? His wife died also, Wait to figure out what went on there?
Speaker 2: Do we know yet? Yes, died and then he well, they're dyeing. They're dead. It's the point they're dead, is the point? Anyway?
Speaker 4: Their lifestyle? Holy crap, these pictures from the home. And when I first heard that, I thought, well, yeah, they you know, they'd been in there dead for a while. But no, I mean, this is obviously the way they were living, because every room was like that. They well, she he had he had Alzheimer's or dementia really bad.
Speaker 2: She can't put anything on him. I don't know what her deal was though.
Speaker 4: But she's a full on if you've ever watched Orders order, I mean really oh just yeah, crazy, and like the closet's just stuffed full of clothes, I mean you can't fit them all in, and just endless bottles of her counter her, endless bottles of perfume and makeup stuff, and just the whole house is just covered and stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow, that that would make me insane. And then also not very clean.
Speaker 4: And they called it a breeding ground for rats and mice, for rodents.
Speaker 2: Speaker is uh just lots.
Speaker 4: You know, they had multiple dogs inside the house that were just running around the house and do whatever they wanted to do. Dog crates, beds, books, boxes, belongings, prescription bottles, toilet tries, groceries, clothes, just everything was covered in these kind of things.
Speaker 2: Now, the feces in urine.
Speaker 4: There had been people dead in that house for many days, so that necessarily didn't happen before they were dead.
Speaker 2: Might have been after they died. And you got dogs in the house, right right, You're gonna have a little laugh a little u.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, quite quite the lifestyle they had there, so she was either meant she appears to have been mentally ill.
Speaker 10: Yes, Katie, just one of the other things I noticed in those photos. They had rotting fruit all over their kitchen too, just out all.
Speaker 2: They'd been dead though, for a couple of weeks or this. Have we dated the rock to pre mortem days happier times?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, but I mean show That's the first thing I thought when I heard about the house being a.
Speaker 2: Mess, was well, they were dead for a week and a half.
Speaker 4: Although you know, you could lock up my house today and go back in a week and a half and it's not gonna look anything close to like this.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh yeah, I haven't seen the pictures, is it? Who's covering it? Uh? New York Post has them, but lots of people have them.
Speaker 4: But I mean, it's it's it's it's a it looks it looks mentally ill.
Speaker 2: It's the it's the sort of home of a mentally ill person. She was a hoarder or something, So that didn't help. Yeah, I saw the story of the post about how he left lots of affection notes for her around the house. You know, thanks for your help with this love you, blah blah blah, And I don't why am I reading those in the newspaper?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is this his private correspondence to his wife now public domain? Because why why is the Sheriff's office showing this stuff? I don't know. I'd like to think my private correspondence stay private unless you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a that's a very good question. And if if your husband or wife dies, what what do you owe society in terms of uh, stuff that you know gets the cops get to see?
Speaker 2: You know how that works? Uh? No?
Speaker 4: I mean if it's a mysterious death, I'm assuming in this case it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't know. I don't know. Why am I reading his love notes?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. Why are we seeing the inside of their house? I mean, there's no there's no foul play, right. Why do we get to see your life, how you lived and mock your lifestyle?
Speaker 2: Why? Why is that? I don't want those pictures out? If I die?
Speaker 4: Jack trans Jack and Joe good, I'm not sure. We're talking about death and legal things and this and whatever, and then we go into the cartoon ebarrassing into us.
Speaker 2: That's just very weird. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Holy cow, I'm looking at the pictures. You're right, Yeah, that's a serious head case.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Mike Langelow lead us off. This story has scared me, actually because it means I need to go home, vacuum, get cleaned up, because in case I die, I don't want people at my funerals saying I can't keep a clean home.
Speaker 4: Right, Does everybody get to see the inside of my house or any notes I left around or anything like that?
Speaker 2: If I die, I don't get it. I'm gonna leave some notes from my wife. I'm jumping into jumping the queue. Honey, I'll never forget the time we train that elephant and rode him across New Mexico. You know, just stuff like that so people can read that and say, wait, what he did? Just gonna make crap up. Hey, Katie Green, do you have any final thought for us?
Speaker 10: Just on the flip side of what Michael said, seeing those photos, my house looks so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, my lifestyle much better than gene Hackmans.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yep. Jack final thought for us.
Speaker 4: You want people to think you wrote a trained elephant across New Mexico.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to come up with something. Hey, honey, you remember the time I fist fought the bear and I got all scratched up and you healed my wounds. I'll never forget that. I love you. You know, just stuff like that. Armstrong, stuff like that. Armstrong and Getdy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, fair fight, fair fight. So many people to think, so little time. Go to Armstrong and geddy dot com, the hot links, Katie's Corner, the swag drop us a note mail bag at armstrong a geddy dot com. If there's something we ought to be talking about, send it along. You know, Trump's only been president for like eighty five days. I can't take it. Did you know that? Tomorrow? God bless America. I'm strong and getty. I've been high by the t Q plus and used as a trojan horse to mainstream their degeneracy. That's what people tell you. More. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: There are haters.
Speaker 2: There's always going to be haters. Be even in Washington. That math doesn't work. It seems like there's a few kings in that slinky We're swimming in a miasthma of ulterior motives. Wow, at miasthma? Was that flowery enough for you? If you came for flowery boy, you got it there. They saw very much armstrong and getty