Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalists at Comedy Central, it's America's.
Speaker 3: Only sorts for news.
Speaker 4: This here's the.
Speaker 2: Daily Joke with your home ROMI, thank you, thank you, welcome the Daily Show.
Speaker 5: I'm right, Shang, We've got so much to talk about tonight. Rudy Giuliani screams into the void. People are reading to one site, folk of the comments, and Lewis Black is here.
Speaker 3: He's just really mad about something.
Speaker 5: So let's get right into it with another installment of Indecision twenty twenty four. Kick things off with breaking news out of the North Carolina's governor's race, where the Republican candidate is Mock Robinson, a hat core maga conservative who is on the record with statements like this.
Speaker 6: There's no reason anybody anywhere.
Speaker 4: In America should be telling it in tough about transgenderism, homosexuality. Idiot at Phil and yes I called it.
Speaker 2: Phil ain't nothing but men and women ain't but two genders.
Speaker 5: Wow, this is the worst nutting professional reboot ever. I mean, looks like this guy's pretty anti the gays. And if there's one thing history has taught us is that when a politician, is this outspoken about how gross gay and trans people are, that will be nothing in his Internet history that will embarrass him at all.
Speaker 3: In three two.
Speaker 7: One, shocking new details about the Republican running for governor of battleground at North Carolina, the states current lieutenant governor Mark Robinson is seeing. An investigation finds at Robinson for years posted on a porn site starting in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: In the form of the website Nude Africa. Robinson wrote, I like watching you girl porn. That's hot. It takes the man out while leaving the man in. And yeah, I'm a purv too.
Speaker 5: I guess there are more than two genders when it's time to jerk it. I mean, it says that right in the Bible, right like if you couldn't read it, it's because the pages were stuck together. I mean, look, this is not going to play well with his bass his political base, not his the base of the.
Speaker 3: I mean, is there anything else he said? On the sites?
Speaker 8: Robinson called himself a quote black Nazi, and when describing then President Barack Obama, writing quote, I'd take Hitler over any of the shit that's in Washington now. It even goes beyond that. Another disturbing post, Robinson defended slavery, writing quote, slavery is not that bad, and I wish they would bring slavery back. I would certainly buy a few.
Speaker 5: So this guy called himself a Nazi who likes Hitler and slavery. I take it back. I think maybe his base will still like him. I mean, the whole thing is kind of it hansels out, you know what I mean. But this is the craziest combination of scandals I've ever seen. But the most insane part of this is that he said all of this stuff in the comment section of a porn site. Nobody should be writing in the comment section of a porn site. You know what you should be commenting on a porn site.
Speaker 3: Nothing. Nothing. You're not going to make friends. You're spending way.
Speaker 5: Too much time on porn sites if you're getting into your views slavery, okay, Like most people are there to watch porn and you're like, here's my problem with the emancipation proclamation. However, if you are a politician and you just have to comment on Nudeafrica dot com instead of Nazi stuff, make it uplifting, Like you know, once I'm done jerking off. Let's work together to solve the housing crisis. But let's move on from Mark Robinson to the guy who called him better than Martin Luther King.
Speaker 3: It's Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Last night he held a rally in Long Island, otherwise known as the Florida of New York. And I know you're thinking, is New York a swing skate state?
Speaker 3: No it's not.
Speaker 5: But Trump just wanted to go someplace where people wear more bronzer than him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: At the rally, Trump did his usual rant about how New York has turned into a Third World hellhole, and to prove his point, he brought out a New York icon that has decayed beyond all recognition, Rudy Juliani.
Speaker 9: God bless Donald J. Trump, his wonderful family. I pray to God that he keeps them alive. No more attacked, no more attacks, no more stop it. If there's anybody behind it, I'll find them. I did it to them, mafia, I can do it to them. If you're behind it, I'm looking at you and I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 3: Are you good to drive? Bro?
Speaker 5: I mean, Rudy is so feral. I'm worrying. RFK Jr. Will put him in his trunk. But you heard Rudy Giuliani. Hey, if you're the person who keeps trying to assassinate Trump, he wants you to stop it, stop it, stop it, bad assassin.
Speaker 3: Stop that right now, it's coming to get you. He's gonna get you.
Speaker 5: And good luck trying to outrun Rudy Juliani on three whiskey. But one of the big stories of the night was that Trump said he's going to visit Springfield, Ohio, and not for their lovely attractions like Buck Creek State Park or any of the other stuff I saw on the Wikipedia page. No, Trump is going to Springfield so he can continue spreading bullshit lives about Haitian immigrants eating cats, even though journalists have been looking into the original reports and surprise, surprise, they're all falling apart.
Speaker 10: The woman behind a Facebook post credited with launching the baseless rumor is speaking out to NBC News. Erica Lee says her claim that a neighbor's missing cat may have been taken by Haitian neighbors was wrong, now saying she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident. Lee telling me I messed up royally.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I set off a race war the middle of a presidential election.
Speaker 3: That's totally my bad.
Speaker 5: This is why it's a bad idea to let our politics be driven by random shit people post on Facebook. Okay, Facebook should not be considered a news source. It's a place you go to see ai images of what Jesus would look like as a shrimp.
Speaker 3: And that's not the only story that's been debunked.
Speaker 5: Remember the Ohio woman who said her Haitian neighbors stole her cat?
Speaker 3: Any updates on that?
Speaker 11: The Journal track down this Springfield woman you see on your screen. She had reported that her cat was missing and that she believed her migrant neighbors were to blame, while the Trump campaign reportedly pointed to her story as an example, but that woman's cat, Miss Sassy, was later found in her own basement a few days later, and the woman acknowledged her mistake and said she apologized to her neighbors.
Speaker 3: The cat was in the basement a whole time.
Speaker 5: Here's a little tip for anyone out there with a missing pet. Okay, before you accuse your Haitian neighbors of stealing them, maybe you could first try looking around your house so you might imagine, you might imagine that JD. Vans would apologize so spreading these lies, but that's not what happened when he was confronted with the truth.
Speaker 10: Why are you continuing to double and triple down on these baseless claims.
Speaker 12: I trust my constituents more than I do the American media that has shown no interest in what's happened in Springfield until we started sharing cat memes on the Internet, which is disgraceful that the American media ignored this town.
Speaker 4: And that's the most important part.
Speaker 3: Is that the most important part.
Speaker 5: I mean, so we're saying it's okay to say things that bullshit in order to get people to focus on other things that aren't bullshit. I mean, if that's true, this is going to revolutionize the way I write resumes. Okay, Okay, I wasn't the CEO of Microsoft, but how else will you have noticed that I'm proficient in Excel? Although in a way, Vance's plan did work because lying about this did bring attention to another bigger issue that these guys are all super racist, so very sneaky JD. For more on this, let's go live to spring To Ohio for a very old Troy, you wanta holy shit?
Speaker 3: What happened to you?
Speaker 13: Well, Ronnie, I interviewed Miss Sassy the cat, and just like.
Speaker 4: Her name implies, she really is a bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, you interview the cat? Why?
Speaker 13: Because this whole story didn't make any sense to me. Trump supporters being racist, Jadie Vance being an unlikable, attention seeking asshole.
Speaker 4: It doesn't add up. And it's pretty clear to me what happened.
Speaker 13: Miss Sassy is a talking cat who has gone girls herself and blamed it on the Haitians.
Speaker 5: Okay, and why would she do all that?
Speaker 13: Because she's a cat, okay, and cats love drama. And when I called her out on it, she started crying and saying that she hasn't been herself since she was kidnapped by Venezuelan's who tried to give her gender reassignment surgery. And when I said, I said, that's bullshit. And you know that's bullshit, Sassy, she did.
Speaker 3: This, Okay, Okay, Okay, I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't believe a house cat brought a whole state into an anti immigrant frenzy.
Speaker 4: Miss Sass is not a housecat. She's a diabolical slut.
Speaker 13: But hold on, I've just received some breaking news though.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 13: Okay, so Miss Sassy has been kidnapped by Isis.
Speaker 3: They say they're going to.
Speaker 13: Convert her to Islam unless Trump wins the election.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, who wrote that report?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 13: Now that I'm looking at it, it does look like Miss Sassy's handwriting. So all right, does anybody have a spray bottle with acid?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'll look forward. I'll try you. Why everybody when we come back, look back it?
Speaker 15: See, so don't go away, Welcome back to our daily show.
Speaker 5: When a news story falls through the cracks, Lois Black catches it for a segment week call Back in Black.
Speaker 6: Thomas Jefferson was right when he famously said presidential elections suck ass.
Speaker 3: Hell.
Speaker 6: I have to stay drunk from April to November just to get through it, which is two weeks, no longer than I'm normally drunk. But this election sucks extra ass because it might have huge consequences for our country, and it all comes down to turning out one crucial voting block, young people, sticky, disgusting young people. Now, it used to be that all you needed to turn out young voters was a beloved musing star threatening to kill people. God, that was fun, wasn't it. Can you believe Pete did? He turned out to be an alleged sexual abuser, and here I thought he was just a harmless murderer. But these days, if candidates want to reach young people, there's really only one way. Social media influences.
Speaker 11: From TikTok to Instagram online platforms are becoming a key tool for political campaigns.
Speaker 14: A lot of young people, not just political news, but a lot of people use YouTube and TikTok, social media influencers to sending on the Republican and Democratic national conventions, both parties officially inviting and credentially hundreds of content creators to help draw eyeballs to their platforms and candidates.
Speaker 6: This is what it's come to. Our election rests with the same people trying to sell you diarrhea infused beauty cream. And if you're unfamiliar with the influencer culture, here's a quick peek. Move over fredistaire Captain.
Speaker 4: Fredo la Is in the building.
Speaker 6: In the old days, doing a karate kick at seven to eleven didn't make you a millionaire.
Speaker 4: It made you a meth head.
Speaker 6: In Florida, But if the campaigns are focused on courting these influencers, surely you'd think they must be getting some primo content in return.
Speaker 14: Oh, I got dick down at the DNC.
Speaker 3: Down at DNC. Yeah, thank you for having us. Thanks you guys, it's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 6: Theater kids are losing their virginity at the DNC. Well there's hope for you yet, Cory Booker. By the way, if anyone got dick down at the DNC, it's Joe Biden. But don't worry Democrats. They're dipshit tiktoks for conservatives students.
Speaker 3: Voting Donald Trump? Baby?
Speaker 6: Whoa what the was that? That video makes me pro gun? Just so I can deep throat one in the baptub and look, I appreciate shitty content just as much as the next person. I watched both seasons of Milf Manor and the behind the scenes feature ets. That doesn't mean I'm gonna let the MILFs tell me.
Speaker 3: Who to vote for.
Speaker 6: But his TikTok stars gained political clout. Both camps are now planning entire campaign stops around meeting them, like when Trump and Logan Paul had this meeting of the mines and Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen Donald Trump genuinely laugh. And all it took was the hilarity of staring down a roided up boy. Then there's Kamala's VP Tim Wallas, who went on the TikTok Show Subway Takes to have an earthshaking debate about gutters.
Speaker 4: So what's your take?
Speaker 16: My take is the most neglected part of home ownership is the gutters. It's personal for me. I've had problems with gutters. Before you get your basement wet, you get ash. Dams caused a lot of problems. Where do you buy gutters? The down spots I bought him innards say big.
Speaker 6: Money Menard oh good a video for No.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 6: Candidates skip and tire states during the campaign, but Subway Takes gets a sit down interview. He wasn't even on the subway. I didn't see a single rat fist fighting a baby.
Speaker 4: Also quick tip for.
Speaker 6: Tim wolves young people don't give a shit about gutters because they don't own homes and they never will. So we know what the candidates are getting out of this civic excitement, hire voter turnout and free gutters from minards. But what about the political influencers, what's in it for them?
Speaker 17: Twenty three year old Awa Sane made a name for herself dispensing beauty tips on TikTok. Sanay says she was hired by protect Our Care, a progressive advocacy group.
Speaker 11: What's your rate?
Speaker 17: So a video just for a creator in my size an average can go from three thousand dollars to ten thousand dollars depending and upwards ten.
Speaker 6: Thousand dollars And all you have to do is sack your five ship dignity. Time to get paid. Hey guys, it's Louie b I'm an influencer. Now I got dick down at the RNC. I got dick down at the DNC. Now payout pass holes.
Speaker 4: Shoot me all right?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lois, Louis Black, everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't come back.
Speaker 15: Philip Blem will be going on the show, so don't go away.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the Daily Show.
Speaker 5: My guest tonight is the co founder and create director of the fashion brand three one, Philip Blim. Please welcome my good friend Philip Blam standing dan Ovation.
Speaker 3: If you should, thank you, thanks coming on the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having fashion legend.
Speaker 5: You've done it all, you know, you've dressed people from met Gala. You've been on the in crowd in New York City fashion for like twenty years now, right, Like, is it Devil's Westprada every single day?
Speaker 18: Yes, you could say that it is that the mystery, the intrigue. Fashion is the place where anything's possible. But also you never know what's around the corner.
Speaker 5: Right, And how do you for twenty years now, how do you how do you think you stay on the cutting edge of culture? Because I feel like it's one of your one of your super powers.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I think I think you the only way to do it is to be part of culture, to be humble, to stay curious, and also just to fight like hell to maintain the grit and the honesty and the tenacity to stay in fashion.
Speaker 5: Right, But where you get your influences from? For twenty years now, you've always been you know, where you go to get like inspiration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when we.
Speaker 18: Started the brand, you know, it was like we made close for ourselves and I remain the too. So it's really a dialogue of what I would like to wear, what the women around me would like to wear, my friends like to wear, and it's like, you know, you were part of this world. We're part of society. I tend to love to be part of pop culture. So I kind of just roll with it. And you know, you have to embrace the change while also remaining true to yourself.
Speaker 5: Right in this twenty years now in American fashion? Yeah, or more longer? Really, I mean twenty years is the brandy fashion for way longer than that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: As have we gotten trash here?
Speaker 4: Yes, we've gotten.
Speaker 3: You know some guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 18: I mean, now you wear this isn't just a fashion did we have? No, you've been seeing a train of we are trash here. Now it's a race to show less basically, So what you were on the inside, it's on the outside now. So it really is bold and I commend the bravado of some of the looks I see, but hey, we roll with.
Speaker 4: It, right, it's fashion.
Speaker 5: And you man, I mean you're not you born born in Thailand, was in Cambodia for a bit, and you came to America as a child and you grew up in California. Yes, so no, no formal fashion, don't go to fashion school.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 18: I have a degree in home economics and I'm a business school drop out a disappointment to my immigrant parents, and somehow I found my way and became fashion.
Speaker 3: So do you think fashion?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, so what do you think.
Speaker 3: About fashion school?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: In that case, you know what I mean, like if you are, if you are talking to a kid, Yeah, it was maybe trying to listen.
Speaker 18: I think education is very important as a foundation for whatever you want to do. That's because what you study doesn't mean that you'll you'll end up there. I think if you start with an education, but the most valuable advice I could give is on the ground training, internship, learning of someone else's dime basically.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened, what I did.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I my first internship turned into my first job in fashion, and twenty five thirty years later, I'm still here.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, but don't no, that's cool, but don't don't gloss over that, Like, how did you get the first internship? So you're working at Bonnie?
Speaker 18: Okay, I was working at Barney's New York, Barney's dourn that at that time, and I was living in southern California and I dial four on one because I was unpacking a new shipment, and I'm like, okay, I'm going to dial for one because I needed to get that degree, to graduate, to get that certificate, to show my immigrant parents that I'm somebody, you know, and so I doubt for one.
Speaker 4: Got the designer, the creative director's assistant on the phone.
Speaker 18: I was like, okay, hey, listen, I'm looking for an internship. Are you guys taking free work?
Speaker 4: Free labor? Basically, I'm so sorry? What's form one information?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 4: What what it was?
Speaker 12: For one?
Speaker 3: One? Who can help?
Speaker 4: Ronnie answer?
Speaker 3: No, these guys don't know either.
Speaker 4: No, No, I see my age in the audience. What's for one?
Speaker 3: You mean? So that's yeah, you pressed buttons on her phone? Then yeah that did?
Speaker 4: Did did? Like that?
Speaker 5: That's crazy talk? And then and then what Charlie Chaplin answered? Yeah?
Speaker 18: Closely Now Charlie Chaplin's assistant answered and brought me in. I showed some polaroids. She's like, okay, when can you start? Started right away? Didn't tell my parents yet that I had just left dropped out of business school. Two weeks into the internship, they brought me downstairs and I'm like, oh ship, wait can you say?
Speaker 3: We said was one?
Speaker 4: Ship? Basically I'm going to get I'm gonna get let go.
Speaker 18: It's like, I'm not even good enough for free labor basically, and she's like, so and so wants you to stay on when you stay on as a full time job.
Speaker 4: Instantly I was like, yes, I will.
Speaker 18: But I had also figured out how to convince my professors at the college to let me graduate with a degree without going back to school.
Speaker 4: And I did it.
Speaker 3: Oh you figured it out.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 3: That's for wal And I mean that's I think.
Speaker 5: One thing I really like about you are you're getting to know you as a friend personally. It's been one I think you have many superpowers than you I think one of your real superpowers I find that you're a very down to guy. Like we'll go for lunch in Chinatown in Manhattan and you'll insist on going to the mom and pop store, not the fancy places, and and and I guess like, yeah, like what how do you How have you managed to stay in that Devil's devil West product world and still be like, hey, you know, I'm just gonna go where.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 18: I credit that to my parents. I credited that to like the values instilled early on. I credited to just understanding that you know what I get to do, which is like to dream today and go to work tomorrow and turn it into a reality. That's a beautiful thing and I think that it's something that I am so grateful for. But it comes from my immigrant parents. They taught us early on that.
Speaker 5: I know, because you're you are you are kind of my introductions to the fashion world.
Speaker 3: So is everyone in fashion like this? Are they not as down the earth as you know?
Speaker 18: Like with everything, there's a spectrum arrange, right Maybe I'm like if we say one to ten and ten is like completely fabulous nothing, Yeah, I would say maybe I'm seven or eight right on that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, your your other really cool superpower which I really admired from you is seeing you at work, and I think it's not something a lot of people have a chance to see a fashion designer actually working, you know, showing his creativity. So if you don't mind, would you mind kind of annotating some of your fashion for everyone in the crowd and a home.
Speaker 3: Before So all right, so wow, okay, this is an iPad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel very vulnerable right now, So.
Speaker 5: We just like to see your thoughts on all right, some of these designs. So this is your design okay, okay, just like to get your ideas on the inspiration.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us what's going on?
Speaker 18: So this look, I'm originally from California, surf culture, skate culture, and the twentieth Anniversity was a dedication to joy, meaning like in these tumultuous times, in these complicated times, I needed to find my way back to the purpose of why I'm a fashion designer and the power that has to bring joy onto everybody. So what you're looking at here is the CO collection is kind of like the journey of my California upbringing all the way to my existence in New York City. So what you what you look at here is soaf culture, but make it chic, make it fashion. And what she what what this beautiful young lady has on is this hair eyelash fringed top like a T shirt, long sleeved T shirts that you know surfers wear to cover their skin. There is drawing it, okay, trying to make this happen technology. So all this is like uh eyelash lace here. And then what she's wearing our cargo shorts. Uh cargo shorts that made of lace and poplin. And then you see the peekaboo lingerie and that black spot to kind of uh have a flirtatious moment. She's also wearing a patchery uh pearls around her anklet kind of to signify that that.
Speaker 4: Surfer girl at heart. Right, yeah, so that's kind of.
Speaker 18: The yeah t s down to surf down to.
Speaker 3: Do you want to circle her head?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's circle ahead. Oh yeah.
Speaker 18: These amazing sunglasses are by a friend's brand port Tangier.
Speaker 3: So cool cool, yeah, super cool. And you've got another one. Oh we're not We're not done yet. There's more. So can you tell us about this is really fun? Guys, can you tell us more about this?
Speaker 4: Look? Okay, so this is kind of related to you too. She's a but you do jujitsu, right, yes?
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, So let's start with the trousers and these are jiu jitsu and judo trouser. Oh really yeah, you zip up the back here so it's like for that sexy moment.
Speaker 3: Sure I do that too, and.
Speaker 18: DTJ and the top is it's a lace top but with football influencers.
Speaker 4: So we took a football jersey.
Speaker 18: You see the yolk right here, the stripe jersey, the stripe yoke and when it's hard to see here, but there's armbands here, and then we put boning around the armband to push out the sleeves. So it's really like this feminine idea of football jersey influence with jiu jitsu pants. Oh wow, very forty random, right, But that's how fashion works. That's how creativity, you will, That's how it's like you take all these abstract elements and you try to put it in a you know, hot looking clothes.
Speaker 3: It also helps if the person is super hot as well. I guess that. So how much would this cause?
Speaker 5: This would be like let's see, uh, let's can you write the price next?
Speaker 18: Okay, so let's see the prices. So these trousers will be like four thirty five. Guest, the mets right this top because it's so special, it's a special corded lace would be another like four fifty okay.
Speaker 3: Can you circle her face just so?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And then the phase is priceless.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, So.
Speaker 5: We've we've never seen an iPad before. Pretty excited about this technology, so just bear with us right now. So one thing, you're also great. I sometimes people don't know this, but I come to you for fashion advice. And you'll like, you'll like make sure my cut's are okay, you you'll like my my I'm so grateful to have you as a stylist, but I love your insights into sometimes what's wrong with what I'm wearing. So if you don't mind, could you just critique this?
Speaker 3: I just want to. I just want to get your thoughts on this.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, if you.
Speaker 3: Don't, Michael, you just tell us what's wrong with this film?
Speaker 18: Okay, Okay, it's not it's not political lies.
Speaker 4: This is purely aesthetic tique.
Speaker 18: Right. So it's like if he were to hire me to do this, I would have to point things out because we should tell the truth. No, yeah, we should tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Okay. So let's start with a positive note. It is a suit.
Speaker 18: So I see here two main big concept issues. One the coloring is wrong for him with his face or the I think a combination of things. Okay, So if I were to advise him, I'd say go darker on the navy so he feels a bit.
Speaker 3: More like a black person.
Speaker 18: Let's start with the top here, the shoulder pads you can draw. Let's start here, like the shoulder pads he needs to have a bit more.
Speaker 4: Let's say authority.
Speaker 18: There, it seems like the integrity structural structural integrity, integrity.
Speaker 4: And the quality is lacking from the top. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 18: Also, if you notice two, he looks like an elder but in a child's proportions.
Speaker 4: So it's like.
Speaker 18: So it almost feels like a blunder of proportions, right, but not in a good way. It needs to be readjusted and like brought down to reality here. So what I would do is, let's start with we started with a stronger shoulder pad. With that that had quigher quality. He should also find a new dry cleaner because there's a quality issue here with the pressing. So let's start with the lapal. The lapal is.
Speaker 4: Too skinny for his body frame.
Speaker 18: Like the broadness, I would ask him someone that wide, you would have a broad What you want to do is cover the surface area. So if you have more of a surface area, you have to reproportion all the details to like make it look kind of snatched. Right, So already with the line that we were broaden the lapel, he already is looking more spout right. And then from there, if you if we come down here, the tie is too long, so it's drawing the attention to the wrong section of this gentleman, basically, right, But.
Speaker 3: How else would you see that part of his body if.
Speaker 18: You Okay, So I would go in with a carving knife, a tailor's knife, and I would start to carve out the top of his rib cage a bit, because you.
Speaker 4: Know, like the rib cage.
Speaker 18: Everyone has good rib cages, basically, right, And I would just sharpen that part and leave the rest kind of intrigue and mystery.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, so you bring that in a bit, yea.
Speaker 4: What we're doing is we're trying to give him more.
Speaker 2: Of a V.
Speaker 18: Basically, this guy, he needs more of a V. He needs more quality. There's a lack of integrity in this suit and therefore in the character. Hey, listen, you are what you wear, right, and that's the power of fashion and clothes like you look sharp.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much, Thank you so much, and.
Speaker 4: So we believe you, oh thank you so much.
Speaker 18: Well we should. Yeah, I would sharpen everything. I would square that off, and I would repress the pants basically. And also he has long arms, so I would extend the sleeve slightly because it makes him look a bit juvenile when it's too short the sleeves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure that's the problem. Yeah right, And the last thing I want to do is oa you just oh my god, this is a photo of a certain young person who.
Speaker 19: Ronnie, you look the same, basically say it's still going to work. So basically, guys, this look is a future classic. Basically he did not know that he would be this future present icon today.
Speaker 18: I mean, look at this. This could be a Nike campaign, right, like the matching track outfit that v right there. The athletic socks that's all the rage right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, socks outside the pants. Yeah, where they go?
Speaker 3: Like, you look like.
Speaker 4: You could walk me walking down like the athletes hallway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is walking down the mean streets of Manchester, New Hampshire.
Speaker 18: Okay, I got nothing to say except no job, mom, No, no good job mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a lot.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Well can you give me a star or that though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 18: So superstar, superstar, SuperStar's superstar. Thank you, this is all money.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, mom, thank you, thank you, and thank you. Philer Love everybody, the legendary Phill Love everyone.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take a quick break We'll be right back after this. That's our show for tonight. Now Here it is.
Speaker 6: Your moment of Ben cackling.
Speaker 9: Caamela, Oh Camela, what are you gonna do about inflation? I was born to a middle class family, and we and my mother used to go to the growth.
Speaker 1: Explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching.
Speaker 6: The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Watch The Daily Show week nights.
Speaker 6: At eleven ten Central oncome Many Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount plus
Speaker 4: Paramount Podcasts