Speaker 1: Do we want to pre show chat this or do we want to We just it's a minis, let's just jump in.
Speaker 2: We usually say we're not going to do pre show chatter, then we start chatting and it becomes pre show chatter.
Speaker 3: So let's this is what we do. Let's I know, let's actually stick to our our plan this time, and let's just go right in. Let's see, let's see you're welcome. They're like, get to the point.
Speaker 1: Let's see how long we can go before we go off on a tangent.
Speaker 3: All right, I think we started on a tangent.
Speaker 1: Hey, they are fanurritos and welcome back to an whole new episode of How Rude Tannerito's this week. This week's minisode is going to be a would you wrap other game, inspired by the never ending twists and turns that occurred throughout Becky and Jesse's wedding day.
Speaker 2: This is so many twists and turns, so many whiplash.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, that was a super sized episode in.
Speaker 1: Twenty two minutes, So play along with us as we answer what may be some of the toughest questions in a minisode to date.
Speaker 3: Definitely the most unhinged h oh boy. Yeah, I am ready. Are you ready, Jodie Sweetman? I am so ready? This is I live for this.
Speaker 2: Play stupid games where I can just go off on some ridiculous Oh yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: Go, all right. Question number one. Would you rather have your parents meet your husband for the first time the day before your wedding or have a sister that secretly lives a double life aka the Debbie Gregory effect. These are not great choices. These are just I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I mean, I'm thinking back to how bad was it when I introduced my husband to my parents, like three weeks after we got married. So I'm like, maybe, you know, like a day before wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be like this is an improvement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, actually that would be better three weeks Judy Sweeten. So look, this was not at my my my peak functioning era, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So to meet him, I think.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have a sister that secretly lives a double life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's got there's always one relative that is just like you know what, They're off doing their own thing. They have unexplained life choices. So sister with the double sister secretly lives a double life is what I would pick. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I just be interesting. That sounds less stressful than introducing.
Speaker 2: That's not my problem. You've got a double life. That's all on you. What you're doing is, you know, I just get to sit here and sort of watch the the crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to invite this sister to your wedding too.
Speaker 3: You have to invite would you your husband?
Speaker 2: Would you rather? I mean, have a sister that has some stuff going on in her life or your parents be mad at you. I'm taking the sister all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I guess it depends on your picker too, Like if you if you have a good picker, you're like, Okay, my husband, my my parents are gonna love my fiance because I have a good picker. I've picked a great one. This is gonna go swimmingly well. But if you have a bad picker, then also are gonna love him or if they're gonna hate him? It could be the Kenneth Donaldson.
Speaker 3: Finally got it right. It took you a while, but you're you're you.
Speaker 1: Finally you finally fine tuned your picker and uh, you picked a great one.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Shall we go to the next one. Let's go to the next one. Uh, would you rather your in laws despise you at first.
Speaker 2: Or your mother in law walk in on two of your pantsless friends.
Speaker 3: That's a toss up. I mean it depends on who the friends are, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like for Good and David, that just that didn't bump me at all. I was just like, all right there, Yeah, they're wearing boxer, Fine, what about you?
Speaker 3: What would you rather?
Speaker 1: I would rather have my mother in law walk in on pantsless friends, because I would hate if my in law's hated me.
Speaker 3: I've been very lause in my life.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's a question of like, do I want to deal with this or do I want to just be embarrassed secondhand for someone else having a problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is an easy choice actually, because yeah, if you're if your in laws despise you, that could last a lifetime. At first, despise you at first, Okay, so maybe they warm up to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah I hate that though. I hate I would hate to like have to be like, I don't know, do they like me? Do they not?
Speaker 1: And then like we're you know what I mean, Like MAS holiday is very awkward. Yeah, you know, the pantsless thing walking in on pantsless friends. That's like an afternoon of awkwardness, not a lifetime or a marriage.
Speaker 2: Awkward for them. They're the ones not wearing pants. I'm fine, Yeah, we're fine. We're fine, just like those are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just you know, that's just Bob and Dave. That's just a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's definitely pantless friends. I'm going with pantils friends.
Speaker 1: We're going with pantsless friends. Everyone, Okay, would you rather name your child Howie or have a flower girl who yells stop the wedding when she runs out of flower petals?
Speaker 3: It's kind of a hard choice.
Speaker 1: Howie in itself is not a bad name.
Speaker 3: It's just you know how tone.
Speaker 1: It's the picture choice from that season two episode.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing is have a flower girl that yells stop the wedding, but whether or not, the wedding stops, and we all indulge her and clap for her twice.
Speaker 3: That's not included. That's a good distinction.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's just a cute old and.
Speaker 2: Then fine, then fine, I don't have to say or hear the name Howie, and everyone ignores you when you have your little thing.
Speaker 3: In the aisle and yeah, that's true. Yeah, so that's really specified.
Speaker 1: It's really Danny that made this whole interaction awkward by stopping the wedding. So yeah, so the cute, the cute toddler just doing what Flower Girl hasn't stopped mid aisle and been like yeah, oh freaked out or run the other.
Speaker 3: Directions part of the charm. It is part of the charm.
Speaker 1: So yes, let's go with flower Girl and uh, flower girl and the flowers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not.
Speaker 2: No offense to anyone out there named Howie. By the way, it's not that, not the name itself. Not the name itself, right, No, no, just makes me want to poke my ear drums out. Okay, Next up is okay, would you rather get married on Valentine's Day or Elvis's birthday, which is January eighth?
Speaker 3: Oh these are my offs like a month apart, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, well January eight. I don't know, like I would not. I'm not a huge Elvis fan. So January eighth is just another day. Just January eighth, just January eighth, Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: I don't really buy into the whole Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: It's just like, well, you know it feels the other day.
Speaker 2: Then every time you want to go out to dinner on your anniversary, it would just be exorbitantly more expensive for no reason.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Let's go with January eighth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, January eight.
Speaker 2: Nobody's in fact, ship might be on sale.
Speaker 3: January eighth. Yeah, you can get some discounts.
Speaker 1: It's an yeah, yeah, New Year's sales. Yeah, okay, this is this is an easier pick than I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, January eighth, I mean yeah, Elvis's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesse would be thrilled. Okay, would you rather your fiance be late to your wedding because he went sky diving and got stuck in a tree, or because he tried to steal a tomato truck and got locked up in jail? Okay, well, one of these things is illegal and the other is just stupid. So I would say I'd rather my dumb headed fiance go sky diving and get stuck in a tree.
Speaker 3: See I picked the illegal one.
Speaker 2: Oh, I picked I'd rather I'd rather find out he tried to steal a tomato truck and got locked up because the tomato, because the the theft of here's my reasoning, Oh God, to walk us through this, Jenny. The theft of the tomato truck shows that he is has some initiative to be remedying the situation and getting to the wedding.
Speaker 3: If we just stop at him in the.
Speaker 2: Tree from skydiving, now he now, now I'm pissed at him.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I feel like at least if if he were arrested, uh, stealing a tomato truck, it would show that he was like really wanting to get he was trying trying to get back, and was he.
Speaker 3: Just needed like he was trying anyway? Right, he would have taken right on a magic skateboard.
Speaker 1: If magic skateboard, right skateboard kid too, if they're way quicker than that Hallelujah bus, that's for sure, no doubt.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, no, I'm gonna say that's what I'm going with.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're going with the illegal option. I'm sticking with sky I mean why because I don't know why not.
Speaker 3: I'm a rule follower. What can I say?
Speaker 1: All right? Uh, oh you're up.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Would you rather your wedding song be Jesse's version of Forever? And I'm gonna even throw a caveat on there of the video version no of Forever the.
Speaker 1: Rap, the rap song or the black and white video both Okay, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Jesse's version of Forever Hired or Danny Joey Nick and Irene's version of let's call the whole thing off.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, you put a twist on this that this kind of makes it. There's only really one answer to this, because I cannot tolerate the Forever video and the Forever rap in the same moment that that can't.
Speaker 3: Be Have we played that on this show yet? No?
Speaker 1: It was referenced by I think Lenny Rips or one of our one.
Speaker 3: Of our writers that we interviewed. Yeah, yeah, but we have not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Maddie, note that one down to We need to find the the Jesse Forever video that includes the rap.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's already on it because that's gold. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's coming up and I don't know what season, but with Jesse and the Aladdin pants and the whole like, that's coming up.
Speaker 3: After the babies are born. The babies are in it. Oh geez, he needed a video after the babies were born? Jess Like, what about me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, throw some naked babies in a in a video with some billowing fabric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, look as much as I like, kill the whole thing off, I don't know that could apply to a few of your weddings. Like let's call yeah, but not no longer.
Speaker 3: So abstain from this vote.
Speaker 2: You can't. You have to put one. It is the whole point of would you rather? Is this like like like gunder your head.
Speaker 3: You have to pick one.
Speaker 2: That's there is no other way out of this.
Speaker 3: This is this is excreciating way out of this.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like the lyrics of Forever are more fitting for a wedding. Then let's call the whole thing off. Yeah, maybe I'm taking this a little too literally. I don't know, I I I, I don't know. You've you've made this an impossible situation. Jody.
Speaker 3: Hey, uh, ab hey, Jody, question for you. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Uh? Do you happen to have any plans on June fifth? June fifth?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why No, I don't have plans, but I have this urge to see you.
Speaker 3: I have a great urge to see you.
Speaker 2: And and a really great urge to see a lot of our fan of ritos in person.
Speaker 3: What do you suggest? I feel like, I don't know it.
Speaker 2: I I'm my needed, you know, a date to uh perhaps a wedding.
Speaker 3: Of some sort.
Speaker 1: I'm still riding that high from the Jesse and Becky wedding. Should we make it into an event?
Speaker 2: I think we should. I mean, who doesn't like a good vow renewal?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Vows they're very in right now, these vowel renewals.
Speaker 3: They really are recommit, recommit you know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, we should have John and Lorie join us too, because it's their wedding.
Speaker 3: We should should be you know.
Speaker 2: What, I think you and I. I think you and I need to hop off. We need to have some serious conversations about this. But fan of Rito's, you've heard it here.
Speaker 3: First, we are.
Speaker 2: Going to be having on June fifth, an in person live event of a vow renewal.
Speaker 3: What's going to happen there, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know. We're gonna go figure that out right now, but trust me, you do not want to miss this. iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, June fifth, we will see you there. Make sure you you know RSVP and all that I love it. I'm gonna go with Jesse's version.
Speaker 1: Of for Oh, because give me your reasoning, Give me your reasoning.
Speaker 3: Because it just says like it's my wedding song.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say that I have to take it seriously as my wedding song. It could be like remember Bob and Kelly's wedding song.
Speaker 3: No, what was it?
Speaker 2: No diggity Oh? That was what they danced to by Black Street. Oh okay, he loves that song. So like sometimes you can have a little tongue in cheeks sort of fun with your first dance song. And I feel like I would go with that, uh and just sort of be ridiculous about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, they just own it, like own it.
Speaker 2: Right, just be like, yeah, this is I would want a live version of the black and white video to be happening while we're having.
Speaker 3: Our first dance.
Speaker 1: Wasn't John shirtless or maybe the bad Yeah there was.
Speaker 3: Like bead I don't flip out in the corner, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like have it just upstage from us a little bit, I don't know, throwing some babies if you want whatever like, but I want that happen, Like it's like a Dancing with the Stars moment where you've got a whole you know, there's a there's a story to it, and I think that would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that's oh wait, Maddy said, do you want to hear the rap version real quick to solidify your vote?
Speaker 3: This is what need Let's let's let you go all right, ready, okay forever video Take twenty seven Action is going to make your rap song. You will yom hag so bad. It's not catchy. It reminds me of like do the Bartman.
Speaker 2: It was like when the Simpsons came out with a now album.
Speaker 3: It's giving that I'm picking that one. I'm picking the come. You can pore agraph a dance to that.
Speaker 1: You a whole line dance. You could have John John's going to be it any of our weddings anyways.
Speaker 3: You might exactly charge of a line dance exactly.
Speaker 2: And and best even better, you get the version.
Speaker 3: Since we said it's all.
Speaker 2: Of the versions, you you can live so many. I mean, you can have the silly version, the rap version, you could do a Medley's.
Speaker 1: I could choose your own adventure wedding.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, that's which I actually you know what, I actually am sad now that I didn't have Jesse's version of Forever as my wedding song. So you know, I see it now is a missed opportunity.
Speaker 3: Hang it.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe if you renew your vow as ever there. Yeah, le's have another ceremony and play this song.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, whew, that was an experience listening to that live.
Speaker 3: Thank you made. Okay, moving right along.
Speaker 1: Would you rather your husband sing during your first dance or he sings in the middle of the ceremony.
Speaker 2: It's sing during the first dance. I won't get the ceremony over with. Oh you I don't.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't know, I find one with there's like songs and all this.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I say this having done it at my first wedding, it was we had like it was like oh performances and things, you know, Yes, it was a big affair.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I think I.
Speaker 2: Uh, just sing just say that for the first dance, okay, you know, because he's gonna be singing forever.
Speaker 3: And potentially rapping it. So yeah, I want that live, want that live.
Speaker 1: That you know what, everybody got out your cell phone in.
Speaker 3: The middle of the ceremony. This needs to Yeah. See, I think it depends on the h I think. I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I was marrying Joey McIntyre, i'd want him to sing during the cereah.
Speaker 3: I think that would be lovely.
Speaker 1: I don't mind a romantic ballad during a wedding ceremony, But if it's Michael, no, I don't want him singing to me during this ceremony.
Speaker 3: Depends on who's singing. It depends on who's singing.
Speaker 1: But if he's got a decent voice, I'm gonna say, ceremony, I'm a romantic, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sappy, I'm for it.
Speaker 1: I liked I like just as part of the Becky Jesse wedding. I thought, I just I.
Speaker 3: Find when well, I guess that's the thing.
Speaker 2: If he's he's singing, But still.
Speaker 3: It's I find that, uh.
Speaker 2: That people don't realize just how long like a three minute song is until you sit there and watch someone for three minutes. You know, yep, it's it always sounds good, and then you get there and you're like, what do I do with my hands? Where do I I don't know what to do, you know what I mean? And you're like, can we get us over? And you're like, we're only ninety seconds in. This is we got our halfway? You know, only halfway.
Speaker 1: This is true if you don't like attention on you, like it's not.
Speaker 3: It's like everyone's just staring at you.
Speaker 1: They're all just staring because there's nothing else to do except what.
Speaker 3: They're just thinking, how much longer is this gonna? I'm hungry?
Speaker 1: Well, and some people like John stay Moos enjoy McIntyre. They love that attention. They're like, let's right, there's somebody from the right. So it all depends on who who the groom is. I'm just I'm just saying, so, okay, I'm gonna stick with ceremony. I'm not with awkwardness and all. Okay, that's my final answer. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Would you rather have your reception in the Tanner's living room or the Tanner's backyard? And I feel this is a little biased with us because we've had our wedd hat in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Definitely backyard.
Speaker 1: Definitely backyard. There's way more space. You can adjust the space, actually, I mean space for for days. There's an entire redwood for us back there. So absolutely you could have like a just a weddings, yeah, or a five person wedding like you could a lope yep.
Speaker 3: Or you can have a big bash.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is it's multipurpose. Yeah, and I think it's beautiful. Our our set designers today job they did.
Speaker 2: Do an amazing job and a lot of input which was so sweet and so level.
Speaker 3: We really got to pick out stuff. The couch weddings that we Yeah, I was like, oh, this is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like chandelier, Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like couches instead of chairs, Like I think that you had that at your wedding. I did.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I had like like mixed seating where it's like little couches chairs that I like. It just feels a little less formal and cookie cutter. I love.
Speaker 1: I think that's it's comfortable, it's different.
Speaker 2: It's yeahs And it also like makes it much easier to you know, turn like the backyard into the reception sort of area from the ceremony.
Speaker 3: Very true, very true. It's multipurpose, Yeah, this is this was this was easy. Backyard all the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, easy, peasy. Okay, would you rather marry Jesse Kitsopolis or Joey Gladstone.
Speaker 3: Uh? I mean I'd have to go with Joey.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just want somebody that makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah then, but but he's going to do the Popeye voice every time he kisses you. Oh god, yeah, I mean on paper, Joey looks great, like, yes, Joey's the clear winner.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I couldn't say that. But he's, you know, still living in a basement. But he doesn't have.
Speaker 1: The toxic mail traits like Jesse. He's not just gonna, you know, ll off and find himself and drive his motorcycle across the bak like, no.
Speaker 2: He's not going to do that, but he's going to do his voice.
Speaker 1: He's gonna do yeah, all of them.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. Still I still would go.
Speaker 2: I still would to go funny, Okay, I still, yeah, I pick I'd picked Joey, You'd picked Joey.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna pick Joey too, Like poor John's gonna get such hate.
Speaker 3: You, but I'm just like you, John, You're very pretty. Yeah, you're so pretty. You're so pretty. But Jesse.
Speaker 1: It's it says Jesse Katzopolis, not John Stamos, right, which may or may not change my answer.
Speaker 3: It won't change my answer. I'm still gonna go with Gladstone. Yep, that's a weird question to answer.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know that it's like because it's like they're like family and it's weird.
Speaker 3: But I guess.
Speaker 2: But if you had to pick based on, you know, temper mid alone, we're.
Speaker 3: Going with Gladstone.
Speaker 1: I think it's like when people ask us in media interviews, they're like, did you ever.
Speaker 3: Have a crush on John Stamos? No, Like that is a gross question.
Speaker 1: No, right, they're like our older brothers, and we do not think of them that way.
Speaker 2: Not even older brothers, like they're like my uncles. They're yes, I mean, yeah, it's no.
Speaker 1: There's nothing remotely attractive about this. There just are our buddies. And yeah, this is kind of a weird question. So let's move on. We still picked Joey.
Speaker 3: Okay, again, I think I think it's I think I said, wait, no.
Speaker 2: Whatever, would you rather have your husband smear wedding cake on your face at the reception or show up to the ceremony with a tomato stained wress shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, I hate the smearing of the wedding cake. I spend a lot of money on this face, on this one hair. I'm like, I don't it's not funny. No, I didn't do this at my wedding. So I'm I am, I'm I'm not a fan of the smush, smushing the cake in the face. So I guess I'll go with the tomato stained shirt. Yeah, it kind of looks like a murder scene a little. You know, if you don't know this tomato even, it's like did.
Speaker 2: You write like did you kill someone out of a tree and do a tomato truck. It's okay, it happens, Okay, you know.
Speaker 1: With some baby wipes, maybe you can get the tomato stains out.
Speaker 3: Maybe the Tomatoress shirt doesn't. That's just switch.
Speaker 1: Shirts with the best man. That's what you do, you know, grab somebody else's shirt, or.
Speaker 3: Just don't wear a shirt and just bow tie and jacket it. You know, there you go, all right, just just.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you're singing the rap version of Forever, you gotta wear that. Anyway, it's gonna be shirtless with his pants.
Speaker 3: So just skip right to that. You know, problem solved.
Speaker 1: Okay, Next, would you rather your in laws be the Donaldson's or the Kosoply we say kitsop Li and Jazz just a lot of it's a lot of syllables, all right, what would you think? Well, before I watched these wedding episodes, I would have picked the Donaldson's, But after meeting Kenneth and Nedra, I don't know. Like Kenneth is a little he's so intimidated, And I just have such a soft spot for Nick and Irene. I know, Nick is he's you know, problematic in a lot of ways. I love Irene. You know what, Irene might might swing this vote for me, So I'm gonna go with Kitzopol because of Irene.
Speaker 2: I also thinks because of Irene and because they I think they're a little bit louder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like I would.
Speaker 2: Be more comfortable in that setting than uh than sort of pinched and yeah the proper.
Speaker 3: The Donaldson's are a little too buttoned up, Yeah, a little too square dancing. How the hell is she gonna square dance in that outfit? I don't know?
Speaker 1: The square see I wouldn't square dancing.
Speaker 3: I didn't peg Nedra for a square dancer.
Speaker 1: No, this was a miscast or a miss styled mis written somebody.
Speaker 3: They weren't really the Donaldson's.
Speaker 1: But they were just cause playing the Donaldson's.
Speaker 3: Oh they were.
Speaker 2: I don't know what if there's some mystery with Becky's origin, Oh like theyes in my head and I'm like conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Tin foil hat Jody. Okay, so we're going with k yes a leer winner. Thank you, Irene for being as we love you. Last question, it's yours.
Speaker 3: Would you rather? I think I know what the answer is going to be to this? Would you rather have Becky and Jesse's.
Speaker 2: Wedding or the Fuller House strip a wedding? No brainer? Not even yet, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It's not even a question.
Speaker 1: This isn't a contest the Fuller Wedding all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did we have we had drama.
Speaker 1: We lost the church or something, which is why we had to have it right. Yeah, the church got like, uh didn't we get locked out?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, they got the police officer something like that. I can't remember. Storyline. It was, no, it was that we got the church. I don't know it got like closed or repossessed, not repossessed, but like something like that something.
Speaker 1: Because I remember Joel the uh the acting coach he was in that he was in this episode has the police officer, so he did something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think or maybe I'm thinking. I don't know. We cannot remember story anyways, people.
Speaker 2: But you know what I can't remember is my stand in's last name that I hadn't seven years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I can remember that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Fuller House trip a wedding all the way.
Speaker 3: That was the.
Speaker 2: Most amazing day because it was like a wedding without a wedding.
Speaker 1: It was Oh, it was great.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: Joy mctyre was there, Lisa Loebe was there, our parents were there, like.
Speaker 2: There was the whole bomb, Dave John Lord like it was. Yeah, it was so destined being like an eighteen hour day. I do remember that we we all actually really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: It did feel kind of like a wedding. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful. We had had Tate, my son, Tate was in it. We had like David Lipper was there, Scott Menville I think was there, whatever, guy who was like we just get everybody back.
Speaker 3: It was so special.
Speaker 1: I loved it, although I do think Stephanie deserves her own wedding without sharing spotlight with DJ or kimmy nanny to walk you down.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: You you need you need your day to shine, Stephanie.
Speaker 3: It's it's I'm a middle child. I don't ever get one. It's okay, it's fine. That's why I moved away. You know.
Speaker 2: I was like, you guys, I get forgotten, you know, and so I'm going to go to live my own life, right and then you know, I had to come back.
Speaker 3: And to DJ Tanner and see if I could.
Speaker 2: Get a you know, really it started with the Pink Bunny and it's just been going ever since.
Speaker 3: So typical middle child. You know, it's fine. Nobody cares. This resolved trauma that we are not good, not at all. Yes, this was so much fun though. Oh this was great.
Speaker 1: This, This was a cute exercise.
Speaker 3: Loved it. Loved the wedding theme. Here for me too.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I love even more what we came in at under thirty minutes. We actually MINIESO did a minisode.
Speaker 3: What you know, there's still plenty of time for this to go along.
Speaker 2: We haven't done the outro yet now I know, but I'm just saying we you know, we we actually minied a minisode.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so proud of us. Look because we cut out the pre show chatter. That's why, I mean, that's why we are on time for once in our lives.
Speaker 3: There you go and go. We can do.
Speaker 1: Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Speaker 3: What is it of even a blind chicken gets a kernel of corn every once.
Speaker 2: In a while.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'll go next door.
Speaker 1: I'll ask the angry cock next door and ask, you know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Thank you guys for listening. Thank you fan ritos.
Speaker 2: You can find us on Instagram at Howard Podcast.
Speaker 3: You can eat.
Speaker 2: Email us at how Rude tan Rito's at gmail dot com. Uh, liken, subscribe to the podcast, check out our merch store, which is how rudemerch dot com. And uh and yeah, and we'll see you next time. And remember the world is small, but the house is full of pantsless friends.
Speaker 3: Oh friends, so.
Speaker 1: Curball, I wasn't expecting that one.
Speaker 3: Be careful.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, when your mother in law walks in, keep your pants up, guys. It's a good recommendation anyway, all right, good model hie Hi