Speaker 1: Volume.
Speaker 2: We're back with another week of football, and Draft Kings Sportsbook is keeping us in all the NFL action with great offers every single game day. New customers can bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet pro five down on any of this week's epic matchups and.
Speaker 3: Walk away in Instant Winner.
Speaker 2: Football is more fun when you're in on the action, so download the app now and sign up with Cold Shannon. New customers can bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet only on Draft King Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL with Cold Shannon's crowny Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit ww dot one eight hundred gambler dot net in New York called eight seven seven eight hope n Y or text hope in why. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boot Hill Casino and Resort licensee partner Golden Nugget Lake Charles twenty one plus. Age varies by Jurisdiction Board in Ontario, se Sportsbook dot draft, Kings dot com, slash football terms for eligibility, terms and responsible gaming resources. Bonus bet expire seven days after issuance. Eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Hello, welcome to another episode of night Cap. I'm your favorite unk, Shining Sharp. He's your favorite Number eighty five, the newest member into the Cincinnati Bengals Ring of Honor, Chad o.
Speaker 3: Jo Cinco Johnson.
Speaker 2: God, you got the sunglasses on, so I know it wasn't real, but I know you cried me a real Oh justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: Oh, justin Timberlake.
Speaker 1: I trust me. I didn't cry. But I'm feeling good. Listen, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Let us y, let me see YI right quick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you cried, you cried, You cried in the car, but you're trying to call.
Speaker 1: I walked to the stadium. I walked to the stam and I walked back here because I want to be I wanted to be amongst the people. I wanted to be among the people. Yeah, I want to be amongst the people. And I wanted to feel that the love that I have missed for over a decade and some change. And that's exactly what it was. I had my kids walk with me, had had the missus walking with me, had too came out to support me. Man, really, man, listen, that felt good, man, That felt good to have my family with me, and then my extended family, my extended family of eighty thousand out there screaming that name here and at Oho, just the same way you explained it yesterday.
Speaker 2: You you go into the Ring of Honor with a former a colleague of mine, Boomer Sassin.
Speaker 3: So tell me what what was that moment?
Speaker 2: Like you walking down as the half is about to end, you and your family and your your family and friends. You start to walk down and now all of a sudden you're on the field and you start to get a little quil like, oh man, this thing about to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I kept thinking about happy thoughts and what I tried not to do. I tried not to go back to everything it took to get to this point, because if I thought about everything it took to get to this point, as far as making it too and getting that phone call from Mike Brown, and then all the ups and down throughout my career, then the tears would have started flowing. I thought, happy thoughts. I kept looking at my kids, I kept looking at the crowd, the focus and keep my keep myself locked in so I don't cry. But that moment, I took it all and I enjoyed it. You only get one of them, You only get one of them, You only get one of them, and man, I'm gonna I'm gonna save it that moment, man, forever.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: I also, knowing how close you were to your mom and grandmother and how special it would have been had they been there, your mind just for a second, didn't go there as a damn I wish mama.
Speaker 1: I purposely stayed away from that. I'm just telling you I was was able to come compartmentalize mama everything else that was bad the journey to get to this point, happy thoughts. Steer in the crowd, make eye contact one purpose, one person in the crowd, and stay on that. You know, I I did. I didn't want to do it. I did. I didn't want to break down in that moment. Even though it would have been tears of joy, it would have been tears of sadness because I'm thinking about my mama, not here. I'm thinking about my grandma not here. Now, what's gonna happen behind closed doors? When I get back to Miami tomorrow. Guess where I'm going with my ring on the jacket. I'm going to the graveyard. They they buried right next to each other. So when I had that moment with them, let them let them see their baby. Hold on, hold on, well you almost caught me. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: You see that baby, Mama, granted I did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me get back right, Let me get back right. You almost got me, You got me. Let me stop talking about that. But yeah, mom, I had that moment with them tomorrow. I had that moment with them tomorrow, man, and they deserve it. So says they couldn't be here. I'm gonna go ahead and bring it to them.
Speaker 3: You going to them?
Speaker 2: The Bengals, Okay, you guys win nineteen sixteen, a very hard fall ball game. Joe Burrow's dealing with that calf injury. Thirty one pass attempts in the first half, forty nine attempts for the game. Yeah, is your I are your Bengals back?
Speaker 1: My Bengals are back. They're not back and not efficient is what we're used to seeing. But this is the start. This is the start. I told you something about the Bengals. We always start zering too, all the time.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: I think. I think statistically, Chase is not where he wants to be. Joe knows he's not where he wants to be because of two slow starts. Obviously, we're used to putting up big numbers, even though they were losses most of the time at the beginning of the seasons. But this is a start. This is a confidence building for us offensively, it's a confidence builder for us defensively, and I think it's a foundation on something that we can start off and keep on making a run, you know, through the rest of the season, especially what it's having two losses already in AFC North.
Speaker 2: Since that is not going three straight games, three games in a row without scoring a first half touchdown?
Speaker 1: Is that concerning for you? It's not concerned. It's all about that. It's all about us offensively starting fast. And I'm sure Zach and that offensive offensive coordinator they will they will get in in that field room and find out what works best for them. Again, I think when you change your tendencies. When you change your tendencies and what teams know you're going to do because they've had so much success offensively, I think teams are ready. They're ready for everything they've seen. They're ready for the new wrinkles that you do throw at them. So change the tendencies a little bit. If if, if you if, if you know him for running on first down, let's throw let's let's let's let's uh, let's throw the first If you know him for running on first down, you know, just just little stuff like that, just change it up so you're not so predictable.
Speaker 2: How much is Joe burrow mobility impacting what this offense can do? Because we know Joe, Joe is a guy that can rely on his legs, he can get outside make plays, not only throwing the ball but also running the ball.
Speaker 3: How much of its mobility has hampered this offense?
Speaker 1: I think it's hampered it a little bit. Is hampered a little bit, But I'll take a seventy percent Joe Burrow over other NFL teams quarterbacks quarterback at I'm just saying because Joe is poised. He's a pocket passer first, and he runs when he has to correct, not just to be not just to be doing so. So the fact that he is hampered, he's still great at being a pocket passer, and with minimal movement he can still be very efficient from the pocket.
Speaker 2: I thought your defense played really well last tonight when you look at it. The Rams got into the red zone a bunch, but you made them settle for field goals. Bill go gets your beat touchdowns when you games wins your championships. So I was really pressed with Hendrix, and those guys were able to get off the field even though the Rams consistently found themselves in your red zone.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: This is what you call the definition of a bend. But don't break defense. We're gonna let you in. You're on fire. Wrinkle, you gonna get a wrinkle here. We'll let you get We'll let you get in here. But once you get to this certain part an area in our territory, in the field, in the red zone, that's it. And it's just in a testament to the difficulty and how difficult it is for teams once you get in the team's red zone. On how hard he is a score. It's very difficult to score. But you only have so much space to work with, and there's only so much you can do and call right.
Speaker 2: And so if the guy makes a mistake because there's there's limited space.
Speaker 3: He can make up for it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the other game of the night the Eagles in the Bucks twenty five eleven. If I'm not mistaken, that might have been the first time in NFL history that a game is ended twenty five to eleven. The Eagles four hundred and seventy two yards held Tampa one hundred and seventy four yards one by fourteen on the road, kept the ball for almost ten minutes to end the ball game.
Speaker 3: Esez, I don't know how much of that.
Speaker 2: I know you saw a little bit of this ball game, but what was what was kind of your takeaway? The Eagles twenty five eleven over the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Listen, it was hard for me to watch the game in his in his totality to be able to really give an assessment, a fair assessment on how the game went. But I was hoping. I was hoping, I'm just gonna be honest, I was hoping that Baker could pull a game like this off because I haven't heard the praise, the praise for Baker for what he's been able to do with the Bucks and his start.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What was their record, Shannon? What were the Bucks record when last year.
Speaker 3: They won the division?
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about Okay, yes, that's that's a good start, you know, because that was because the Baker Mayfield and what he's been doing offensively as a quarterback. I can tell you. But again, the Eagles came The Eagles came away with this game. It was it was, it was a good game. But I just think the Bucks were out matched offensively, they were out matched defensively. And obviously Eagles are polished. They're very polished that they're a playoff team. They are contended this year, and they did exactly what they needed to do to come out and win a game against a team that they should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought the Eagles.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you look at it, they did win by two scores, they won by fourteen. But I still think the Eagles got another gear they can play with. Hurts hurt even though they won by fourteen. If you watch this game, Hurts had some costly turnovers that really hurt his team. And I mean he was trying to get the ball to AJ and AJ had a good game. Drop the touchdown he probably wish you had back. But I'm still I'm still not I know Jalen Hurts has another level and just because I saw it last year that he can get to that.
Speaker 3: He's not quite there yet.
Speaker 1: He's not quite there yet. But this is what I love about the beginning of the season. You got to get the rust out, you got to get the cowboys out. The fact that players don't plan in the preseason, and I think this is a testament to how important the preseason is to get your cham down, to get your timing down, to get that timing down, especially the reps. I think people people the casual I don't want to be rude, the casual fan that watches the game. When that watches the game, what you see on Sundays is very much different than what we do in practice. You can run and practice three hundred and sixty five days a year. When you get into that game, nothing is the same. It's completely different. It's completely different feeling and I don't even know how to explain it. It's just completely different, which is why reseason is so important. But he's going to be the more games they play. Person is gonna get into that rhythm and that magic you talking about that he showed last year.
Speaker 2: There's something that happens in a game that doesn't happen in practice. It's called adrenaline. It's called that that fight of flight, that fear of failure in the game, and you don't know these guys, and it's like, but I've always felt that practice for me was harder than the game because I'm going up against a guy that I've been going up against in practice for three four years.
Speaker 3: He knows all my moves, you know, release, he knows.
Speaker 2: All your okay shop. I see you at the top of the numbers, all I know what you're about to do. You had open that split up. I know you're about to run this bang on me. So when I get to the game, yeah, he's watching tape, but he doesn't know the nuances of a guy that sees me every day in practice. So I really felt that if I could beat the guys in practice that I had gone up against every day two three four years, the game was gonna be relatively easy for me. But like we talked about earlier in a couple of episodes, OJO preseason was so important for me to get my breathing down, to get my timing down, get my rhythm down. I needed to get my spidery sense in tingling for Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I needed that now. I told you, I told you, I told you before. Obviously my pissed Marvin off a few times, you know, having the call time out to get me out of the preseason game before before I helped myself before I hurt myself. And I told Marv, I say, Mark, you understand how important this is to me to get my time time and down, to get that rhythm in chemistry, you know with Carson, and he just he wasn't going for it. But I really needed I think I still think to this day Marvel Lewis didn't understand the importance and how much priests it meant to me because a lot of players, the veterans, didn't want to do it. They didn't want to do it, they felt they didn't need it.
Speaker 3: I needed it. I needed it.
Speaker 2: I am because me it was all about breathing. It's about about steps. It's about you know, finding your way like in dep am I gonna rip?
Speaker 3: Am? I? How am I gonna get?
Speaker 2: Just working on a little small stuff Jalen Hurts has not rushed for twenty nine has twenty nine career touchdowns, passing Cam Newton for the most rush TVs by quarterback in his first.
Speaker 3: Fifty career games.
Speaker 2: What did you see from Jalen hurt Because the guy that came in mainly and we understood and we respected his legs. But although he is still a tremendous runner, he's become a very very good thrower of the football.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: That makes it very dig difficult for defensive coordinators because what you're gonna do with him, you can spire him and then you put a spy on him. You know what that means. That means somebody else is going to be open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mebody coverage. Somebody else got.
Speaker 1: One on one coverage. And the fact that he has the weaponry he has at his disposal, they're going to, oh, they're going to always be a mismatch. So you have to pick your poison defensively, you want to spy hm or you just want to drop everybody back and he could beat you with your leg with his legs. It's on you, So pick your poison. You want to die fast or you want to die slow. Either way, you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: You know what I like most about Jayleen Hurst because but it just goes to show you that no matter where you start at, if you work at something, you can get incrementally better. Because if you look at the maturation that Jalen Hurst has gone through from the time that he got in, you can see he's a much better throw of the football. So that's when I say, when guys up, you watch a guy and you're like, man, he hadn't gotten any better since his rookie year, from his second year to his third year. As a matter of fact, that tells me now there's a difference between habit and hard work, because a lot of times people think because they do something over and over they're working hard, that's habit, right, Jalen Hurts has worked hard and he's made himself a very good throw of the football. I'm not saying he's ever gonna be Aaron Rodgers, but he's a better throw of the football. He's a more dangerous quarterback, a more complete quarterback than what he was when he ended the league.
Speaker 1: I have a question in the fact that you said that I think all quarterbacks work hard. I think all quarterbacks work hard because in order to get to this level and in order to reach the pinnacle of success in being one of the one percenters in the world, to make it to the NFL and play a particular position, we are the commander and the leader of a team, you have to work hard at it. Yeah, But I think what Jalen has is he has a great supporting cast at his disposable, at his disposal, and in fact, he is great himself and working to be great. So it's it's magnified that much more better on the work that he's put in. I think the other quarterbacks where they fail at is they putting the work and He's doing everything they can to be better, but they don't have the tools around them to allow that work present itself when the lights are on. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: If I gave you, if I gave you a two hundred piece toolbox, Yes, sir, if they fixed our car, what you're gonna do two hundred piece two other piece toolbox? If they fix this.
Speaker 1: Car, what you're gonna do, I'm gonna fix it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just don't know what the hell you're doing. It doesn't matter the tools that you're working with, don't you other At some point in time you would have to come to that conclusion.
Speaker 3: I know you keep saying, give all this and all that.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jameis Winston had those same tools that Tom Brady had that he took to the Super Bowl after they missed the playoffs, and James threw thirty two.
Speaker 1: And he had excuse me, okay, thirty three touchdown three thirty three touchdowns, thirty interceptions. Right right, you're right, You're right, You're right. But I don't like the comparison because we talked about the greatest. We talked about the greatest quarterback of all time, but the great and Jameis Winston is a good quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying, but you've seen situations where guys come in and for whatever reason, guys will rally around, guys will play, will make slaves.
Speaker 3: Why you didn't make that.
Speaker 1: Play for you?
Speaker 3: Right? You can't some things you just can't offer an explanation for. Right.
Speaker 1: I think, I think individuals. I think the difference in quarterbacks to me, and it's it's up here. It's up here. Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes. The process that not only do they believe they have the skill set, they had the arm strength. But here they be and everybody up here they know what you're doing before you even do it. Yes, they know. They're seeing it before it even happens. And the game, the game to them is so slow. Yes, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. When you was in what every year it may be when you when you hitting, when you're hitting your stride, it was so slow it guess in slow motion. That's when you know you locked in. And it's something. It's something man, Listen, Shannon, when it when you own, when you own, you know the year you had when you was owned on your own, Yeah, and every and everything is going in slow motion and it's like and you're seeing it before it even happened. And I think that's what Peyton Manning had, Tom Brady had, and they had it consistently year in and year out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, but it takes a you we talk about these upper tier, upper level quarterbacks, we talk about the zero zero fifteen fifteen zeros point one only had like only a handful of ever reached that level. It takes a special type of lady to be in their life because when you hear the You've heard a lot of people say it's lonely at the top, the wife from the top tier quarterback, because it's almost like you're the mother and the father because you're doing so much, because you're living for the other person, because you take the kid, you shilling the kids, the practice and the recitals, and he's asking, okay, we got we got we got levels here, what's very very very very important that I can't miss.
Speaker 3: Very very important? And what's okay, hey I miss that.
Speaker 2: It's all good, So let me know so I can put this in my schedule because not only are you watching, you know, two three hours of film at work, they go home and they're going over and over and these guys keep notebooks of every defensive coordinator that they face.
Speaker 3: So if he ever becomes a head coach or if he goes somewhere else, they've got a book on it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they know it's coming. And you know the funny thing about it, It don't change now much. Don't change whatever someone formula, formula is that formally goes with them and it travels wherever they go, so it doesn't change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you play, you're gonna get you're gonna get pressure, gonna get pressure because a chip off his old day.
Speaker 3: He's like his dad.
Speaker 1: But they coming, Yeah, every time, every time.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what, there's a lot being made. Jalen Hursts scored his tenth rush touchdown on the push sneak over the last two seasons.
Speaker 3: So it's that.
Speaker 2: It's like that that rugby scrum. What are your thoughts on that? Should they outlawed? Should they ban it? What's going on on you?
Speaker 1: I think you know, you know, if you if they if they're doing something that you don't like and you can't stop it, don't let him. Don't let him get down in the ring zone. Don't let him get down in the ren zone.
Speaker 3: Don't let him get thirty short and fourth and short.
Speaker 1: But there's no way to stop it. Then everybody else needed, everybody else needs to take take a page out they book and do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody got a quarterback six hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: That boy squad six hundred?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's what I see.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You know, I can only do something fifty But you know I ain't. I ain't know even like that, right, I thought it was just me and Nick Chubb the squad like that. But that's that's that's good. Yeah, listen, there's no way to stop that. Ye, there's no way to stop that with the line, the offensive lineman, they just they just going low and then they got in the back. Then you got somebody pushing pushing you in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, there's no way to stop that. Is it fair? No, it's not. Is it way to stop it? No, there isn't. But I mean, if if you make a rule, change in what's next, right, may change in what?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what, because they've handicapped the defense so much so if they take that out of the offense exactly, I mean to make it fair because now you know incidental contact the defenss receiver, you know, helmet to helmet. You got so many you got so many rules and get the defense. I'm surprised we don't see more fifty to sixty point game score considering how they've taken the ability to punish the quarterback of punish the receiver out of.
Speaker 3: The ball game.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's a it's becoming a past happy league. And I think they've made it like that purposely, just so there's more excitement for the fans put up more and more points, and that is that is, that is where we're getting to an extent, to an extent, because I don't think we're gonna see a seventy a seventy gamer, a seventy bomb like we saw no between the Dolphins and the Broncos. But again, the NFL wants high scoring game because high scoring game breeds more eyes and more attention. Yes, and at the end of the day, we know what the bottom line is, more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look all that curious. Oh, I like old school football. I like ten seven. No, I don't. If I go to a baseball game, which is an often, I'm not trying to feel one nothing. I'm not trying to see a two one ball game. I want to see nine eight going over the fence. If it's basketball, I don't want to see like when I grew up. I mean in the nineties, the score was like eighty three seventy six. Now they get eighty points at the half. I want to see one thirty eight to one two. That's what I want to see.
Speaker 1: You say basketball, ain't nobody out there playing no defense? Huh No, they playing.
Speaker 2: But you know, back in the day, you know when the Piston, the Bad Boy Pistons and the Miami Heat and the Knicks where they were.
Speaker 3: Playing football basketball.
Speaker 1: The scores were low elbows. Yeah, you had you had to think twice before going through that lane for layups.
Speaker 3: And I don't remember the game flag re fives when? When? When? Who's that? That was? Who snatched Kevin McHale snatched Kirk Ramas out the area.
Speaker 2: With the last day and they started fighting. Hey, nobody got tossed. They're like, okay, hey, you shoot the two free throws and let's go again. The Bad Boy Pistol where they was snatching Jordan not there. They're like, nobody out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, time to change. Time to change. And I'm not I'm not gonna say people they haven't gotten soft. I'm just saying time to change. So everything has evolved where the rules had no choice but to change with the times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Jets, you're someone Robert solid back of Zach Wilson. He says he's out, unquestion. You don't throw people away. Man, He's not the reason why we lost. He not the reason y'all won either.
Speaker 1: Listen, He's not the reason we lost either. So I told you what I need to do. I need to go and break down film, right, I said, I need to go see the film copy so I can get it better. Understanding what was happening. Zach Wilson was rattled. The score was close the entire game up into the fourth quarter. The score was close. Listen, it was you know, it was a great defensive game, right, it was a great defensive game from both sides of the ball. It was very difficult each type, each team to score, for each team to move the ball, because if they were moving the ball as efficient as they should have been, it would have been a few goals to goalre from both sides. But it wasn't. It wasn't. And the and the key time that Zach could have made plays or one one of the should have made the right decision on certain plays, he was flushed and couldn't make the throw. And based on what I could see from film, hold on to tell you that.
Speaker 3: This man, hold on, hold on this mannumber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Let's say they ran sixty five plays, right, Okay, I'm just I'm just throwing this out there. Said they ran sixty five plays offensively average, you know, out of sixty five plays. You know, one or one or two of those plays out of sixty five make the difference in that game. Of course, you know that. It's crazy. It's a crazy I don't even know that. I don't even know the set. I just know if you run sixty five some plays, it's one or two plays that make the difference in that game. But there was a play they ran it. It was covered two on one side. It's coming to on one side.
Speaker 3: Quarter quarter.
Speaker 1: Sticks, listen, safety. But it was on the far hash. There was a whole shot he could have hit. There's a whole shot he could have hit right, But I think I think he checked it down instead. I think he was just a little nervous and wanted to get the ball out of his hands when that would have been a nice hole shot he could have hitten. But from getting hit early on, getting flushed out, he just a little flustered and just wanted to get go for the safe throat. Stuff like that, Just small stuff like that. It's a difference in the football game.
Speaker 2: Think about the receivers if they would shy away like that. So we got hit in the first or the second quarter, third quarter, come first, fourth quarter, we wouldn't go across the middle and catch the ball. Ain't nobody gonna say, oh, well, you know he was a little flustered. He took a couple of shots earlier. You notice how how people like yourself and others make excuses for quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: They don't make for any other position.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not I'm not making no excuse. I'm not making I can I ask you a question. Have you ever played Have you ever played the position in the quarterback at anything?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did at any level wherever it was at. You have did you have on pads in the helmet? Yes's your old line good? Was your old line good?
Speaker 3: They were? Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you do you know what it's like to lose your confidence as a quarterback getting hit.
Speaker 3: I ain't never nod. I'm that dude.
Speaker 2: I'm him mad Porter raised three the hard way. I ain't never lost for confidence. I ain't shook and can never be stirred. I don't know who you think you're talking to. You must have forgot okay, you forget hold o Joe. I had my name up in the stadium almost two decades before you got yours up there. Did you forget who? On the other end of this camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know I'm talking. Okay, I know I'm talking about what I can to listen. Ain't nobody had more confidence than me, you know, But I can empathize with those that are going through struggles, that are having problems, that are playing a specific position in the scific place that makes it hell for cares, but haven't been able to be successful at that position as well. We continue to blame it on the same We continue to blame it on the quarterback every time. We continue to blame on the quarterback every time, every time, every time, Mark Sanchez, Sam Donald MHM, Zach Wilson, Joe Flacko. When things aren't going well, it's always the goddamn quarterbacks fault. Well, maybe it ain't the quarterback, maybe maybe that, Maybe it's maybe it's not them, it's not them.
Speaker 2: Let me ask your question. When Tom Brady get all them, let me ask you. I just want to ask you this. If you ask me this. How many times they mentioned on those game winning drive that Tom Brady had. How many times they mentioned the receiver they caught the ball, how many times they mentioned offensive line, how many times they mentioned the coach or did they mention Tom Brady did it again?
Speaker 3: It's the Brady effect. I'm just asking. I'm just I mean, just just just talking to.
Speaker 1: Me like I know. I'm just I'm just asking Tom tom Brady. He drives the needle, he makes he makes the needle move. Okay, Peyton with Peyton man he had all those comfort behind Hey he got he got a lot of them fourth fourth quarter comebacks too.
Speaker 3: I watched it.
Speaker 1: I remember else.
Speaker 3: That's why you make that? Why you think Patrick?
Speaker 2: Why you think Patrick Mahoe got two hundred and twelve million dollars guaranteed over the next four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got you understand. You understand the quarterbacks that you're naming you you're naming no, no, but with legacies are I'm made the position. But I'm saying those guys hold on. It's hard finding people finding those.
Speaker 3: Now that's your question. What year did you start playing football?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: And how old were you?
Speaker 1: How were you in seventy seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, seventy seven, So first of all, you weren't born it, but anyway, so you started playing football. So now let me ask you this. Okay, thank you, that's that's that sounds better than me okay. They said, okay, hey, offensive lineman right here, defensive lineman right here, running backs right here, wild receivers over there, dv's over there.
Speaker 3: Quarterbacks, what line did they go get in?
Speaker 2: If you win and got your ass in the quarterback line, don't give me no excuses.
Speaker 3: Now, you chose to play that position.
Speaker 1: Right right right right right, right right right right, and you know what you got to do. You know what you I never I never slayed quarterback at the highest level. I played quarterback in high school. And I was okay. I was okay, I was good.
Speaker 3: Now you wasn't okay. I can tell I can tell. I can tell you ain't had.
Speaker 1: No arm blinging an arm. Matthew, I threw for seventy two hundred yards one season. I threw for seventy two hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Man said, hey.
Speaker 1: Man, don't hey man, I was like that at quarterback. Now, I'm just telling you I would like that.
Speaker 3: Number shotguns. Now, do your homework.
Speaker 1: Do your homework. I went a shot was under the center. I was under the center.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 1: Miami be Senior High High tied, real deal. Talk to me, holy Field.
Speaker 2: Joe Namath, everybody know Joe Willie Namath. He guaranteed the victory. Did that? He says, I wouldn't keep him. I've seen enough of Zach. Wilson says, this is the Lord's point. As a fan of a team, of the team, he says, he's the Lord's he said, he Lord and Whalpool, and that's at the bottom of the seat.
Speaker 3: That's how I load Joe e is see.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: What you don't like about it, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Why why? As a player, I'm sure Joe's has some bad years too. At sometime, at some point when Joe is playing, he's had some bad years. He's had some bad games, you know, multiple of them. I'm sure he has. Let me tell you something a lot of people tell me on Twitter, Chad, at some point you're gonna have to set into reality and critique these players when shit is not going well, Man, fuck that shit. Exhoot me for a minute, Shait. I ain't mean a curse. I ain't mean the curse on your show. I know what it's like to have a bad game. I know what it's like to drop a ball. I know that feeling. I know that feeling that not be playing at home and drop an important third down that could have kept a goddamn drive going and having the stands of opposing fans fucking booing you. I've been in the New York Stadium. I've been in New York before. I know what it's like to play in that New York stadium and be amongst the people in that city. They don't play that shit. They are cutthroat, much like the Eagles fans. You have to come out there and you have to perform. In order to do that, you have to be very, very confident in what you do and in yourself and then your skills. It takes a specific type of player to play in that environment in New York. And to me, I think what they have done to my fucking homie, Zach Wilson. They have drained him of the last bit of confidence he has. And that is the goddamn problem. The media, Oh, the New York media don't care nothing about you. They don't care nothing about you. You gotta be built different to play there, man, You just got to. Now you've got a legend and Joe Namath coming you. If anything, you're supposed to be one of the first ones to come behind him and say listen, Zach, I believe in you. I know things ain't going the way you want to, but here we go, Here we go. He must have forgot what it's like the being in a position like Zach is, because now you're on your high horse. That's a legend. Oh come on, man, I can't. I can't. I can't bring myself. I can't bring myself to do no bullshit like that. What that's bush? No disrespect to Joe Namath and what he's accomplished in this NFL, because he's a motherfucking legend. But that's some fucking bullshit to come out and say something like that. How you think that's gonna affect Zach? And you already got to do He already got to deal with the New York media. He already got to deal with the pundits scrutinized in his every move everything. I'm just saying, I thought that shit. That shit irks me, man, that shit urks me. That's just my opinion. If you got some bad to say, Joe, keep it to yourself. You ain't got to make that shit public. You don't have to do that. The man, the team is going through enough. Zach is going through enough, heard it from everybody, and if anything, as a former player of that team, a legend of that team, probably hearing some positive from Joe Namath would have been that picked me up. Somebody like Zach mighta need it. But here you go. It's always the old folks too, Always the old folks. No disrespect to Joe. Because you ask my opinion, I'm just giving it to you so clearly.
Speaker 3: Right now, your team, Zach Wilson.
Speaker 2: You think the media, you think former players are being you think analysts, pundits are being too harsh, too critical.
Speaker 1: Three Wilson as a quarterback, is you're making a breaking year. I understand that it is degrading scale. It is e gauge and how they scale whether you arrived arrived or if you haven't. Basically, it hasn't gone the way Zach Wilson wants. It hasn't gone the way everyone else thinks it should have gone to this point based on the sample size that we have seen. Right me being one that is a continued supporter, it ain't just Zach Wilson. I support every goddamn body. When Bacon makeingfit, Baker Mayfield wasn't playing well, I was supporting him any other quarterback. When when James Wilson wasn't playing well, I was supporting him. When two wasn't playing well, and everybody talking to I support I've always been on the bandwagon on the positive side of the things, trying to find something.
Speaker 2: I think when you offer a critique of some If you offer a critique someone, I think what you're doing your you're misconscrewing. I can still support you and say, oho, you was wrong in that situation.
Speaker 3: You see, if you do something wrong.
Speaker 2: If I, if I don't tell you you're done wrong, how how much am I actually supporting you by not telling you that you're wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, actually you're not. You're not you're not telling me. You're not telling them he wrong Because you want to tell them, you would have to actually go to that individual and tell them that they're wrong. But when you do it in this space and on this time, that's my job. I'm not just staying here. I'm not I'm not just saying here or on on on on TV of that matter. Yes, they don't take that, they don't take it that way. They don't take it that way.
Speaker 3: They're not able to.
Speaker 1: You are not able to They not able to separate the tube. They take that personal.
Speaker 2: How is that my fault? Because I've got hold on Okay, Zach Wilson has a job to do. Shannon Sharp has a job to do. Zach Wilson is not doing his job. Shannon Sharp is saying Zach Wilson isn't doing his job. And in saying Zach isn't doing his job, Shannon is all doing his job.
Speaker 3: So how am I wrong?
Speaker 1: There? There there's a way to say he's not getting the job done. And your delivery delivery, delivery can be very difficult.
Speaker 3: It could be do you want the mail, yes? Or no?
Speaker 2: You want your mail by nude? Or do you want me to bring your mail at eight o'clock at night?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But when you when you bring the mail, your ship the Amazon Prime. Yeah that's right, yeah, Amazon Prime and it just being.
Speaker 3: A paper shipping and handling because I'm gonna make sure you get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I have I have I apologize, and I apologize the people that are watching the show. I have to find a way to navigate around that and to be able to critique players and do it in a positive way where it's received the right ray, the right way, and that's just somebody have to find the navigat because there are too many positives and we just were just hone in on what's negative, and it's always I or this individual I. It's a team game. It's a team game, and they're not playing well as a whole supposed to just singling one month.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question when you were doing those celebrations. How many teammates you had with you when you was doing when you was doing the saws, or when you were playing golf.
Speaker 1: Talk to me, let me tell you something. In order for me to even celebrate. It started from the old line, then it started the quarterback, then it started with the running back.
Speaker 2: We're we're not everybody doing their job. I'm asking you, how many teammates did you include in your celebrations.
Speaker 1: I wasn't allowed because it was against the rules, so I couldn't. You can include. There were no group celebrations back then when I was playing. You know that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and take it, go and take one for the teacher. All teammates, right, were together. We in this together.
Speaker 1: We're a team, right, No, listen, yeah, we're a team. But I'm the only one that was willing to lose money behind having fun. They wasn't losing no money behind that. YO, listen to me.
Speaker 2: We we become a very sensitive soci and that especially and because of what what happens. And I'm just talking about when I could, especially African American, when I critique black players, the first thing they try to use where you trying to tear a brother down.
Speaker 1: Because you see, they can't separate the two.
Speaker 2: And guess what, I'm still in front of them. I'm still in front of the camera. I'm still in front of the mic. I'm not to see. I'm not attacking you personally. I don't know what you do in your home. I'm not talking about what you did, and I'm talking about your play on the field. I think I would like to think because I played the game at a high enough level, and I think because I watched him watch film, I'm able to critique you fairly. If you play well, I'm going to say that. If you play bad, I'm going to say that, why won't you ever say? Why don't let mess your question? Why do the while players don't ever say?
Speaker 3: Man? Man, I wish it would start praising me. Man.
Speaker 2: I had this one hundred and fifty yard two touchdown gaming. Oh man, that's what. I don't want that kind of praise.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want that kind of I don't want that kind of adoration. It's only when they play bad and I point that out. Am I trying to tell the brother down? You didn't say nothing when I built you up.
Speaker 1: Listen, who is a harsher critique than the individual themselves? Huh? If you play the game of football and you have a bad game, who is your worst critic? Yourself? So I don't I mean, as a player, we don't. I don't need to be piggybacking. You're already feeling bad already, but now you got to listen to the motherfuckers talking about you too.
Speaker 3: Let me ask a question.
Speaker 1: I understand how they feel they take.
Speaker 2: And it seems the greater, the greater the player that offers, the greater the player that offers.
Speaker 3: The critique of you, the more it stems.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: See, if Denzel says I like.
Speaker 2: Your movie and you're an actress or you an actor, that means something. That's then Yeah. If Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan says I like him, that means something yes, Sir, Shannon Sharp has a gold jacket. Shannon Sharp says he didn't play well, right, damn right? So how do you sell How do you sell that to the fans? Because I give credit what credit is due. If a guy plays well, I'm gonna say it. If a guy plays bad, I'm gonna say it. If I'm wrong, if I said, you know what, I'll come out and say, you know what, I was wrong about him. I missed him, I missed I missed the ball. I didn't see this coming.
Speaker 1: And that's little cave.
Speaker 3: Nobody is. Nobody is perfect.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna get Every player that they said was gonna be good turns out to be great. Every player that they say it turns out was gonna be bad if that's not the case. But we we've got to stop this notion that somebody is hating on you because they said you didn't play well.
Speaker 1: You're saying, you're saying, we need to stop this notion, but it hasn't stopped and it never will stop. Because players feel a certain way.
Speaker 2: They start and guess what, and they got more and more shows like you and I are popping up. So guess what else? If you're gonna stop people offer critiques of said players.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 1: About it. Most of the shows can all the shows can pop up as pop up as much as they want, but very few have the accolades and the resume to be doing the talking right. And I'm one of the few that have the resume and accolade to do the talking. But I know what it feels like. I know what it feels like. They have a bad game. Yes to me, it's hard to do it, but you know what I do. How about I do this? How about before I start when somebody has a bad game, how about I just make a disclaimer? No, how about I make a disclaimer or about this individual? Listen, I see you and hold you to a different standard because you got you hear, and you know how I feel about you, and you know I love you because I've been talking about you great for ten plushes.
Speaker 2: But see that they forget all about they forget all about that, They forget all about that, they forget every great thing that I said, and just remember the way.
Speaker 1: But what I'll do, I'll do that have a disclaimer on all the positive I said, So this one little negative, this is what you could do better based on what I saw because I hold you to a different standard, and this is what I expect from you when I do that? Can I do that?
Speaker 2: Everybody? Everybody knows how I feel about Lebron. You've heard me go on TV and say Lebron didn't play well. I need Lebron to play better. Lebron is going to respect that because he knows that I'm I don't got no nobody.
Speaker 1: Lebron is built different, He's different. Lebron can handle that. He's been dealing with that since high school. He've been dealing with positive the negative. He's able to navigate. It's not personal.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, what professional affat.
Speaker 1: Lebron built differently?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: What what professional athlete has gotten one thousand percent support all the way through. Everybody's been doubted, everybody's been said, he ain't gonna make it, he can't, she can't.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa with these yeah, they there have been there. There is levels of that. Now, let's don't go there. It's level you thought Lebron's level and pressure of doubt from high schools, being chosen and being the next great one and actually living up to it. Man, that is well'm I think he's.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. But here's the thing. But here, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: There have been a lot of there have been a not to the level of Lebron, but there have been a lot of guys that was supposed to be that guy and didn't do it.
Speaker 1: It's hard to live up to that. It's very difficult to live up to that. You know how hard for one longevity? Longevity, yeah, twenty one season yeah. Discipline, consistency, yes, and staying focused and locked in, you know how difficult. And it is to have that combination for a long extended period of time and sustain that and a.
Speaker 3: Lot of very difficult to do, and a lot of people it drives.
Speaker 2: See, I'm old enough to remember before Jordan's started winning championships what they said about him, that he couldn't win, that he was a selfish player and he was taking illing by shots, and it was all about him.
Speaker 3: See everybody.
Speaker 2: Once he started winning, everybody forgot the seven eight years that they said all those things about it. But he he cataloged it, kept it in the back of his mind and used that as fuel. Same thing with Kobe, Tiger Woods, at all these I don't care what level you play that there they Yeah, I'm saying those guys, but everybody has had doubt, that has been doubted at some point in time in their life. So we can talk about the world's richest man, or we could talk about somebody that's working working an hourly job. They've been doubted. Right now, what are you gonna do? Are you in the h man they doubted me. Let me go ahead and prove them right. I ain't gonna mountain an ish.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. See.
Speaker 2: I've never tried to prove anybody wrong. I've just tried to prove me right. And in the process of doing that, you'll be wrong.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But you got but you got it.
Speaker 2: But oh Joe, like you said, you got the credentials, you played at a high level. It wasn't like you some bum that you were just collecting the check. It was just the body out of that boy. Now, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I told you what I was gonna do on some on on Wednesday throughout the media. I sent the DBS and the and I sent him a gift and went out there and did it. Every week for a decade straight. I had some fun. But again, you.
Speaker 2: Try to tell so you trying to tell brother down what you did. You try to bring them down doing that.
Speaker 1: But but I also know what it's like to have a bad game. I know what that feel like. Oh I felt bad. I feel very bad because that was my harshest critic.
Speaker 2: You make it seem like Zach Wilson has had one bad game. He had three bad years. We ain't talking about no one game.
Speaker 1: Okay, three, okay, he had three bad years. I remember I had a relationship. I had a relationship. I was in three years and she left me. She left you. Well, hold and listen. I did all I can. I went to practice, I did film study. You know, Zach Wilson doing all that. He's studying. He's working hard, doing everything.
Speaker 3: Leave Why she leaves?
Speaker 1: Why she leave you for some for some some other dudes, some some some some some some I don't know. I don't see, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She didn't want you be to tell me somebody didn't want.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I want yeah, this is you know this is she ain't want Chad Johnston. Yeah, we young. I hadn't even made it yet. I hain't even made it yet. Yeah, you some street dude.
Speaker 3: Have you bumped into her? Have you ever bumped into her since? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I bumped into it about two years ago.
Speaker 3: And what she says, Hey, Hey, Chad, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I couldn't even hear.
Speaker 3: Wow, Chad, don't do that. Don't do that. Oh Jose, listen to me. Listen to me.
Speaker 1: I couldn't you left me because you went to somebody that had more money at the time when I hadn't made it. You didn't want you didn't You didn't I was. I was on my journey, on my way, and I just had what you was looking for at that time. But you left me for something temporary. And now he's doing twenty four years in the pen. He's four years now. Listen to me. I can't I can't even hear I can't even hear you based on what I got on my hip. Now I can't even see you.
Speaker 3: No, you're supposed to go out of your way to make sure she sees you. Heirl, How you doing? Why are you How a her ain't seeing you in a Wow? How you doing? How you mama? You asking the mess? They need to know.
Speaker 1: Listen. She knows I hit it with that, hit it with that that ra hit it with that Ray Charles, I can't, I don't, I can't even see you mean, but.
Speaker 2: See that's but see that's the thing. You got to let them know. See that why I was. I used to block people. I used to block people on social media. Do all that I stopped blocking. You need to see me happen. You need you need to see me getting all this what God intended for me. What you tried, what you tried to block, I didn't let you see God still open in the windows, blowing out them blessings.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, and listen and for you if you want them blessings to keep coming, and you want that cup to keep running over. Yeah, all you need is to look. All you need is a little guidance. And you know the kind of guidance you need. You know where it comes from. And what kind of guidance. Huh, A woman's guidance.
Speaker 3: Uh, there you go, a woman.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. A woman. A woman, A woman is your will, be your GPS, get you wherever you need to go, from point A to point B. You know what else? If you had your woman. You know, if you had a woman in your life, you know what else you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be doing what.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be flying private?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't she gonna be flying right with me?
Speaker 1: No, sir, she ain't gonna let you spend that kind of money. She ain't spend that kind of money. No, she ain't because if she lets you spend that kind of money, she with you for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 3: No. No, oh yo.
Speaker 2: My grandfather used to say, boy, be as cheap as you want to, but don't be cheap to yourself.
Speaker 3: Now, how did you tell me that?
Speaker 2: Since that it makes I work the hardest and spend the least amount of my money.
Speaker 3: Now you tell me what since that may.
Speaker 1: Got to say that for a rainy day, baby, gotta save it for a rainy day, saving for a rainy day after after come on, and many of them are gonna come.
Speaker 3: I ain't promised tomorrow. When did God promise you tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you want me to say for a rainy day that I'm not promised to see?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, I like that. Like you know, I don't even have no comeback for you today, only because right now I'm in I'm in heaven. I in heaven. I'm yeah, I'm in heaven right now. I'm feeling good. I'm just I'm been smoking my cigar, just drink drinking a yat.
Speaker 3: I'm just mad.
Speaker 2: Ah so you you so you still so so. In other words, you throw your unbridled support. I mean, you just all in on the Zach Wilson train.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm all in them everybody. You know, you don't follow me on social media, but if if for those that have followed me throughout the years, they know I always find a positive about anying everybody, especially when they're playing bad. It's just we have always been looking for mortgage. You're playing for college tuition, you're playing for jobs. Yes, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: What what job? What job gonna let you stay on it?
Speaker 2: You not doing the younot fulfilling the job that that's required of you. But they say, you know what, we're gonna stay positive. We will, We're gonna remain positive. Where do they do that at?
Speaker 1: Why? Why? Why I got to jump on the band when when everybody don't jump on your head? Band wagon not a bandwagon. And I'm just saying, why do I have to do what everybody else is doing and jumping on you when you're not playing, well, why why can't.
Speaker 3: You what you're supposed to do? Tell me what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to offer critique of what transpired doing the course of the game, based on your years of experience and your expertise.
Speaker 3: So you denying your gift.
Speaker 2: God gave you a gift to play the game and to get gameful of Do you know how many guys that played a professional sport that would love to be in your shoes, that would love to offer a critique that didn't get that luxury, So you do, in other words, you denying God's gift. God gave you a gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gave me a gift. And God gave me a gift, and I understand the purpose of that gift. The purpose of that gift was the uplift to uplift to reach out, see lend the hand.
Speaker 3: See what you did? You see?
Speaker 2: Because you figured that if you offer a critique to someone, you beating them down.
Speaker 3: That's it right there.
Speaker 1: Not not really, because I already told you what I'm going to work on is I'm going to have my disclaimer already ready that I always get my critique.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing, because now tell me, I can't say you can't say whatever you But here's the thing. The person at home will say, oh, cho is not being truthful, because being.
Speaker 1: Truthful, all I'm saying is that this flaming is so and so I see you and hold you to a certain standard, and this is what I expect. But that's not the standard I got intoday.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do all that. Why you doing?
Speaker 1: I want to because I can, because I don't. I don't want. I don't want to. I don't want to be taking away because I understand.
Speaker 3: What I have to do. Spa your truth, to speak your truth.
Speaker 2: Them guys got you scared because you gonna bump into them and they're gonna say, oh Joe, why you criticize me?
Speaker 1: And I just had to be there.
Speaker 3: I had to be.
Speaker 1: I had to be their ass. What you're talking about? I criticized Aaron Donald. If Aaron Donald walk up with me, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna Donald run run scared of who ain't scared nobody?
Speaker 3: Aaron?
Speaker 1: I love you, baby, You ain't gonna criticize.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, but he.
Speaker 1: I don't see. I'm not comfortable with that. You comfortable with that. I'm not. I'm just not. It's just just the way I'm just the way I'm built, just the way I'm just. I just I can't explain it in other words, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna navigate it, and I'm just gonna be mean to somebody and just say fuck it.
Speaker 2: Nah, you ain't gotta be mean. It's not to be about being mean. The people at home, see the people at home, see guys are not playing well. What makes them upset is that when somebody's not playing well and people try to pretend and announcers try to pretend like they are or try to say, well that was his fault.
Speaker 3: WHOA, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anybody was playing well. I didn't say anybody was. I just try to navigate and find ways around it, to find the positives and what they are doing.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: Look, if you play a professional sport, nobody cares. If you give to the homeless, that's not what we're talking about at this moment. We can get into your philanthropic work. We can get into all that other stuff. You could be a benefactor or magnanimous as you choose to be. But when you play professional sports, our job is to critique and analyze said person in said sport.
Speaker 1: That's it. Okay, how about this? How about this? From now on, I'm gonna critique and analyze. That's it. Critique and analyze, and I'm I'm finna be I'm finna be on a motherfucker ass now, Okay, Pauls.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, yeah, Paul Oh whoa, whoa hold on.
Speaker 3: Let me hit this, Let me hit this, Pauls. But right quick, heavy with that one, okay you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, Jo, congratulations.
Speaker 2: I know this night was very very special for you and your family and friends to go to go into a team's ring of honor. It goes to show you that that doesn't go on unknown unbeknowns because a lot of people said, you know what, we think his play on the field and his behavior off the field is worthy of him representing the Cincinnati Bengals from perpetuity.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna get one of them gold ones too. Yeah, I'm gonna get gonna get I'm getting them gold on to and if.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no no, I'm gonna I'm gonna make me a gold one. I'm gonna make me want I'm gonna make my own, make my own bus, to make my own buss because I know where they get I know where they I know where they get him done at huh. And it's gonna be one of it's gonna be one on one. Yeah, it's gonna be one on one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, one on one, one one, make my own way, make my own hall of fame. Hey, Joe, right back, sleep man, Who is that you saying you wanted to bus? You're saying you wanted to buy you see the part you see you see that part?
Speaker 3: You see that part.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. I'm gona I'm gonna get me one. I'm gonna give me a bus made and mine mine gonna be fourteen carry gold one on one.
Speaker 3: Oh you oh you're gonna spend that kind of money?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, oh yeah, because they they they ain't gonna spend it on me. I got I gotta I gotta do with me what you told me, told me I did. Yeah, I'm gonna make my own hall I make my own Hall of Fame jacket, make my own jacket. Yeah, what's what's some mo? Yeah, well, I'm gonna putting fourteen carry gold glitter on my jacket.
Speaker 2: If if I you know what you know now and I can transport you back to your rookie season. Yes, sir, what type of numbers do you believe OO could put.
Speaker 1: Up to my rookie see in today's game.
Speaker 2: I WU you know what you know now, right, but I'm going to transport you back to your rookie season with the knowledge that you have.
Speaker 1: Now of the game, right, Yes, I think consistently probably fourteen hundred consistently consistently. Then there's a fifteen consistently fourteen hundred consistently.
Speaker 3: Fourteen fourteen Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, especially during that time in that era, dealing with that Ravens defense and dealing with that that Pittsburgh defense. You know, the numbers get it a little low when you play against them, But as far as everyone else, yeah, I'm just being honest. Them boys ain't playing Just being honest. But outside of the division it's oh, I'm going crazy, but you know those divisional games are always close and they really minimize minimize my production very very well. Right, yeah, especially with what I know now. I wish, I wish, I wish it was reversed.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Ocho on your night for you and your family and loved ones. I'm your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite number eighty five, Chad O Cho Senko Johnson and thank you for tuning in to Nightcap with Uncle Ocho.
Speaker 1: See you Thursday, Doll call me if you need me. My numbers stead the same