Speaker 1: Well, we'll come out you Donna lay I gets tales saying you a conscious sound, will be design.
Speaker 2: Tell and if you want a little banging a y, you ain't come along.
Speaker 1: Your country is in big trouble. No, no, you've done a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning. You're not winning this. The White House has become an arm of the Kremlin.
Speaker 2: Every single day, the prices at the grocery shore are going up because democracy is being taken away.
Speaker 1: That ain't true. That's what you just heard. Since day one of Donald Trump's presidency. Prices are not down, They're up. Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the revolution. Were coming to your.
Speaker 1: Donna way again and saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 3: The New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news, and more boned inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We've got news all over the place today and we're going to get it all in I thought this was very revealing today when I interviewed Elon Musk and President Trump the issue of these two astronauts lost in space, and Elon Musk has since revealed that he offered that his his space X team to go and rescue these astronauts they were always supposed to be in space for eight days. He offered this to Joe Biden, and Joe Biden rejected his offer to bring the astronauts home early. And it's obvious what the reason why he is because it would have made Donald Trump and his orders look good. And in the meantime, these astronauts have been stranded at the International Space Station and our own government has been incapable of bringing them back. It's sad. And anyway, the there appeared to be a slip. Now the astronauts have been kind of reluctant and resistant into getting into the politics of all of this, but they kind of let it slip.
Speaker 1: In an interview.
Speaker 2: When this issue of Elon Musk and SpaceX and his flight company that have now been tasked with bringing Williams and Wilmore home later this month, and you know, repeatedly saying the Biden administration abandoned them for political reasons. And the reason Musk was saying that to me is and it got quite a bit of pickup and press, is because he made the offer to Biden, I will go get them. I want to save them, just like he stepped up after the the hurricanes in Tennessee and especially in the northwestern part of North Carolina and he provided startlink communications to people that had no contact with the outside world. He did the same thing out in California after the wildfires took place out there, and Musk is saying, is that absolutely factual. There was a press conference with the astronauts and they were asked if the Biden administration did, in fact decline Musk offered to bring them home early, to which one of the astronauts replied that Musk's claim is absolutely factual. I can only say that, mister Musk, what he says is absolutely factual, and they were not briefed on what happened behind closed doors, but they believe him. I know it to be true, and I don't think he any of us really can give you an answer that maybe you would, you know, be you know that there is no explanation for this. He could have rescued them a long time ago. Joe Biden would have gotten the credit. He could have put aside whatever petty political differences existed and done the right thing. And the right thing in this case would have been to get these astronauts home as quickly as possible. But he didn't want to give the win to Donald Trump because Donald Trump was being supported by Elon Musk. And that's that's just I mean, it's just if you needed any further evidence about where the the modern extreme, radicalized, frankly dead party known as the formerly you know, the Democratic Party is, I mean, why wouldn't you put the lives in safety and security of these brave astronauts. I admire anybody that's willing to go up in the space. I have no desire to go up in the space.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Friends of mine that are pilots are like, well, don't you want to don't you want to learn?
Speaker 1: Not a fly? I'm like, nope, I have no desire to fly an airplane. I don't.
Speaker 2: But every pilot I know as a passion, I've had a passion since their kids to fly airplanes. I like to learn more about it. I like to listen to them. I like to know why they they felt such a passion, but that's where they were. The New York Post has a story out speaking of Biden. Three months after he was spared a jail sentence thanks to his father's preemptive pardon. Hunter now is complaining that he is homeless and he is broken, and he still owes millions of dollars and he can't earn a living because nobody wants to buy his finger paintings anymore. And it gets better. After he got his pardon, Hunter was planning to cash in on his fame by becoming a public speaker.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 2: Given the positive feedback and reviews of my artwork and memoir, I was expecting to obtain paid speaking engagement and paid appearances, but that has not happened. Oh maybe he can contact I don't know his old buddy's over at Parisma and get back. They probably don't want him anymore because he doesn't have any experience and he was being paid millions of dollars and he was addicted to drugs at the time, and he admitted he didn't have any experience, And the only reason they brought him in is fairly obvious to anybody with eyes to see is that that would have been That would have been a direct contact to his father who lied to the American people and said never once did he talk to his son, brother, or anybody for that matter about their foreign business dealings. But anyway, it goes on a little bit further. Hunter Biden has asked a federal judge to drop the laptop hacking lawsuit that he slapped against a former Trump White House aid because of millions of dollars in debt from losing a home in Los Angeles during the wildfires, and no one buying his exorbitant art now that his dad's not in office anyway, He blamed the recent fires, as well as dwindling sales of his artwork and memoir for him being plagued with significant debt keeping him from litigating the case. He has suffered a significant downturn in his income and has significant debt in the millions of dollars. Range expect a bankruptcy probably coming soon, would be my best guess, his attorneys arguing, as they laid bare the apparent financial woes. I look, he got his preemptive pardon. Brother Jim got the preemptive pardon. Joe didn't pardon himself. I'd like to get to the bottom of aarisma. I'd like to get to the bottom of these payments, you know. And it's like others in that situation. He said his troubles were exacerbated by the Pacific pala Stads wildfires that made the home that he rents unlivable. Did not other places to rent that are probably a lot, a lot cheaper than the Pacific Palisades. Like many others in that situation, I'm having difficulty finding a new permanent place to live. Maybe he can go back his father has multiple homes and go live with his father. Like many others, I'm having difficulty. While I was aware of that my financial position had significantly deteriorated over time, it was not until the past month I realized I had to make take drastic actions to alleviate the situation. And the two to three years prior to December twenty twenty three, I sold twenty seven pieces of art at an average of fifty four thousand dollars four hundred and eighty one fifty four four undred and eighty one dollars, But since then I only sold one piece of art for thirty six thousand dollars. Similarly similarly my book sales. I mean, are we really supposed to feel sorry for Hunter Biden? I mean, in all honesty, the preemptive pardons, what we'd know he got away with.
Speaker 1: Give me a break. I don't really feel sorry for a hunter zero experience.
Speaker 2: We are watching the death of a political movement before our eyes. It doesn't mean that they can't come back, and I just want to.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to create a sense of caution here. And that is that the radicalism that we're we're witnessing every day that culminated in the behavior at the State Well, the Joint Session of Congress with President Trump and they're holding up their Bingo cards and Algren getting you know, thrown out and censured today and the singing and the chanting, and I mean no vision for the future, and watching a Democratic party now cling to being the champions of men to fight in women's sports or play women's sports, and for illegal immigrants their rights of them over the safety of Americans, and the right to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on waste, fraud and abuse, and radical green new deals and deism, transgenderism, wokeism, lgbt Q plus ism abroad, not even in this country. And they have been reduced to a party of radicals. And the only one that I saw that even spoke out against the behavior at the Joint Session was John Fetterman. And even he recognizes this party's out of touch, but he doesn't have any power as one independent voice to do a thing about it. Earlier today, when they did have the center of al Green, the Democratic Party's reaction, well played for you, was to sing, we have we can overcome.
Speaker 4: This is their answer by its adoption of House Resolution one eight nine, the House has resolved, did Representative al Green be censured, that Representative al Green forthwith present himself in the well of the House of Representatives for the pronouncement of censure, and that Representative al Green be censured with public reading of this resolution by the Speaker seated order the House to come to order, the House to come to order.
Speaker 2: So yeah, basically, you know, this woke, angry, visionless mob of angry Democrats hijacking the official proceeding of censure of al Green. They refused to obey the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, and his order to end their congressional temper tantrum. Johnson was then forced to call a recess before he could read the text of Greene's formal censure resolution to the rest of the Chamber. Haven't Democrats been telling us the last four years that disrupting an official proceeding of Congress the way Trump's supporters did constitutes and insurrection.
Speaker 1: So and by the way, I'm all for.
Speaker 2: Them remaining in this space that they're currently in because it's not going to get them very far. Before the formal censure could be read out, Democrats upended the House for Proceedings, gathering with the Texas Democrat and singing away. And it's sort of like Chuck Schumer, you know out there, we will win, we will win. It's like a nineteen sixties reducts. It's like, you know that they've gone back to a strategy because they don't what what do they represent?
Speaker 1: I was glad to see this.
Speaker 2: Yesterday on this program, we played the insanity and the frankly vile comments at MSDNC Chill Matdow conspiracy theorist, and Nicole Wallace, well, you would think would have known better considered she was once a Republican and this young man who at the age of eight was given five months to live, he's now thirteen, wants to be a police officer, has over nine hundred, nine hundred police departments that have recognized him.
Speaker 1: As a as a deputy. How cool is that?
Speaker 2: And then he became a member of the United States Secret Service. When Sean Kerr, the head of the City Service, gave him his official badge, I thought that was such a beautiful moment. Of course, democrats, you know, couldn't bother to get off their backside and apploy such a special moment for this young man, or the special moment for the young man who's going to go to West Point, or the wife of a police officer that was murdered, or the mother of Lake and Riley, or the mother of Joscelyn Nungary. They could honor none of these people, or or honor this young girl who was you know, severely injured by playing a volleyball game against the male athlete that democrats are championing to be able to play in women's sports. Anyway, The New York Post reports, Now he was six years old, he had a brain tumor the size of a lemon. He was given five months to live. He still has terminal cancer. The father of DJ Daniel and Democrats couldn't stand for this thirteen years cancer survivor, the one that was made an honorary US Secret Service Agent by President Trump heard the comments of conspiracy theorist Mattow and company. She needs to shut her mouth if she has nothing nice to say. He went on to say, calling it disgusting for honoring you know, and and he went on to say that the MSDNZ anchor declared that Trump was quote disgusting for honoring DJ in his cancer battle. This lady didn't even serve time in the military. I was on the USS Kittie Hawk. She doesn't need to put her bad energy on us. This young young man stole the hearts and inspired a nation. And he the father, goes on and he says, we sat next to Elon Musk. The first lady in front of us, Cash Bettel, was at the right of my son's shoulder. And he said, the first lady was so nice, sweet, down to earth. Mister Elon shook hands with us.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: Then then DJ got up when Jason Hartley heard he was going to be going to West Point anyway, his It was pretty unbelievable, you know, and he had he had stage three brain cancer. This kid's been through hell. You know, he's the father said I remember yelling, you know, I was crying, and he said, you know, it's just it's just sad. These people are sick and this is now what what we now watch and witness every day. But with all that said, nothing stopping Donald Trump from implementing his agenda. The only thing that can stop them are weak Republicans without spines, and that's who we have to work on the most because if they push forward the agenda that he was elected to an act, it will be good for the country. And that's where our focus has got to be. But the fact that that this temper tantrum has non stop, this rage and hatred is beyond so palpable is kind of my numbing because they keep doubling down on the dumbest strategy I think I've ever seen politically in my adult life. Later on, we'll talk to New King Rich about it. He's calling it the President Trump's Golden Age versus the zombie Democrats. All Right, so much ground to get to today. The Democratic Parties new executive director says America was built on a foundation of racism. Anyway, the DNC executive director, our country was built on a foundation of racism, ranging from the genocide of indigenous people, slavery, and it goes on from Theocratic parties new executive director attacking Americans. Okay, they tried that during the campaign, racist, sexist, Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Nazi fascist. It just never stops. We learned that the Biden Department of Homeland Security real he's ninety two percent of the suspected terrorists that the border patrol.
Speaker 1: Caught at the border. This is unforgivable to me.
Speaker 2: People need to be brought in and questioned as to how and why this happened. Now, The New York Post points out that orders on orders from the Biden DHS, they were forced to release ninety two percent. They were pretty good at catching known terrorists at the border. They were forced to release ninety two percent of them into America's heartland. Now, I don't blame the DHS, I don't blame ICE because they were under strict orders and it would have been fired if they didn't obey them, and the newly freed gihaties could then work on their plans and plotting and planning and scheming the next attack on our country. The Biden administration New York Post article locked up or deported just eight out of more than one hundred illegals with suspected ties to ISIS that were caught crossing illegally into the country, according to the Director of National Intelligence Tulsea Gabbard, and the Trump administration is now working to hunt these people down and pick up the pieces left behind by the last administration. Why would anybody ever do this now? They were all down at Eagles Pass yesterday. I had been down there with President Trump and with Governor Abbott. The illegals from ISIS recruited hotbed countries in Central Asia, were known to have ties to an ISIS affiliated network, and the Biden administration previously informed would previously informed that four hundred illegals utilized the ISIS tied smugglers to cross them into our country, and hundreds of them were identified by the FEDS as either known terrorists or associated with known terrorists, as Gabbard, a little over one hundred of those people were arrested in twenty twenty four. Of those who were arrested, only eight were either deported or remained in custody. Only eight the rest of them were released back into the country. Where are they What are they doing? I have a pretty good idea that they're probably plotting and planning and scheming, and I know what will happen one day. I think it's a matter of when, not a matter of it. But I pray to God that I'm wrong. Democrats will say this happened, didn't happen under Biden, happened under Trump. Meanwhile, it'll be a Biden Harris unvetted the illegal that did it. Trump is trying to clean up their mess. It's going to take years to clean up this mess. America's largest retailer, Walmart, is telling their China based suppliers to absorb the cost of Trump's increased tariff's good for them. Bloomberg News reporting that Walmart is asking Chinese suppliers to cut their prices by as much as ten percent if they want to keep their products inside of Walmart. The spokesperson for Walmart told Bloomberg the retailer is looking to keep prices as low as possible for American consumers. They're not going to pass this on and it's very hard to get into Walmart. I know people that are in that business. If you want to get If you get into Walmart, that's like the gold standard. I was very fortunate when I wrote my books to get Walmart and Costco and Target and all these these big stores that have such large traffic to take.
Speaker 1: My books for sale.
Speaker 2: And they ended up being like the biggest sellers of my books because they have such a and they would prominently display them they took.
Speaker 1: They were really nice to us.
Speaker 2: And they don't do that for every book, but they do it for books that they think that people would want to buy anyway. New York City refuses to honor an ICE detainer for the Biden illegal who burned a woman to death. I had Christy Noman last night talking about this, blasting New York City sanctuary policies. After the Corrections Department refuse to honor an ICE detainer for an illegal immigrant charge with fatally torching a sleeping woman on the subway, why would they not cooperate? NOME just lit them up, you know where this Guatemalan national carried out this arson attack. Ice lodged an immigration detainer with the New York City Department of Corrections, and because of the current sanctuary city policy, the Corrections Department is indicated it will not honor the detainer. This is a reason, as far as I'm concerned, to just defund New York Governor pokel could impose an emergency suspension of sanctuary protection by executive order right now.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't she do it?
Speaker 2: I mean, is she not paying attention to that type of vicious, violent, evil crime. Trump did announce a tariff carve out for Mexico and a carve out for Canada is likely to follow. The President will shield thousands of goods from the new twenty five percent tariffs and could do the same for Canada. And he announced after speaking with the Mexican President that he agreed to exclude the levee from the levee of all goods as part of the twenty twenty US Mexico Canada trade agreement. I did this as an accommodation out of respect for the president. Now, the President Mexico is trying to work hard and work together and handing over cartel members. The Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnik holds CNBC the goods from both Canada and Mexico that are part of the us MCA would be shielded from the tariffs as early as Tuesday. Congress, by the way, has repealed Joe Biden's offshore drilling rule. Legislation to repeal that rule, adding costs to offshore drilling is now on its way to President Trump's desk.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: The President plans to suspend the sanctuary clearances of employees at the law firm that was the center of the Russia Gate hoax. Which is the right thing. This is the right thing to do, my opinion. Until we get to the bottom of this, we need a full investigation. Is expected to sign an executive order today suspending security clearances held by employees of the law firm that hired Fusion Gps, which produced the infamous Steele dossier, and a White House document provided exclusively to Brightbart News by a White House official states the clearance is held by those that worked at Perkins Cooie will immediately be suspended, pending a review of whether to their access to sensitive information is consistent with our national interest. The federal government will halt all materials and services, including sensitive information family access to the company, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Well, what are they supposed to do? What are they supposed to do? I don't see anything else. And the media, I mean, they had this big overreaction. The President was seen and picked up on a hot mike saying thank you to John Roberts. Was he thanking him? Was he thanking him for is Supreme Court decision on immunity? No, President Trump was thanking him for swearing him in when he asked him to do it. That's why he was thanking him. Pretty unbelievable, Pretty sad that this is where the Democratic Party goes portnoy scolding Democrats for their kindergarten skit during the Trump address to Congress. It's a clown show. It is embarrassing. Gavin Newsom started a new podcast, I Guess. He had Charlie Kirk as one of his first guests. In a one on one interview. In the first episode, the Governor marvel the Kirk's success as the founder of Turning Point, whoso cited to not Bed and by James Carvill that urged Democrats to roll over and play dead. That didn't sit well with the Governor And anyway, yeah, I hope you guys retreat more for us. Kirk replied, good answer. What are the videos? What are the ones that are most cringey? He start saying, Oh, I don't know the harmonious thing of twenty two senators all saying the same thing at the same time. And you know, he said, give us some advice. Newsom is asking get better ideas, he said, and he's not wrong. But you know, I've had conversations with Gavin Newsom and he never listens to me. He just never listens. I feel like I'm in a position with him. I can't help the guy out. I've tried. I've tried to be you know, very straightforward with him, and it doesn't seem to work. When do you think my invitation's coming, Linda? I think Hew will freeze over?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that a real question? Because I guarantee you people do that. Oh that he'll ask me? Oh yeah, nah, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think he likes me anymore. I don't. It's not about liking you, it's about d you need some big guess you think I don't do many I did the Media Eye podcast. Did we ever? Did we ever social that out? That podcast? I did? You can put it on tennedy dot you told me to wait. It's on handy dot com, but you told me to wait. As far as anything else, yeah, you could send it out if you want. Okay, I don't see a problem with it.
Speaker 4: We'll do.
Speaker 2: Former Speaker of the House, New King Richie was in the after the Joint Session this UH this week and he has a new peace out President Trump's Golden Age versus the zombie Democrats.
Speaker 1: We'll find out what he means by that.
Speaker 2: Also coming up later in the program, we'll check in with Senator Mike Lee. And remember Jason Hartley honored by the President. He had lost his father, He had his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather serving the country, and the President told him before the nation that he got accepted into West Point. We'll check in with this young man as well. Eight hundred nine fourt one. Shaun is on number