Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey there, it's Peekins calling from advertising. Is this Brett?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey Brett? Today is the big day? Just checking in with you. We got your billboard up and just let us know if there are any problems. Really can't wait for your girlfriend to see it and hopefully say yes.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. I think that's a day early, isn't it. That actually wasn't supposed to go up today. It's supposed to go up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh ah, right, Well that is an error. Sorry about that. Well, I guess you know, you're proposing to your girlfriend with a billboard and it looks great, and I are bad went up a day early. So but I hope Christine season and I hope Christine is happy and says yes either way. Sorry about the mess up there.
Speaker 2: Who's who? Okay? First of all, that's kind of a big mistake because I have it planned for tomorrow and I was very explicit and very specific about that date. And who is Christine? What are you talking about Christine?
Speaker 1: Well, if you're getting engaged to her, I Varia should know her name. It's your fiance.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend's name is Heather, so that's who should be up on the billboard.
Speaker 1: Uh you sure about Hatta? I think your girlfriend's name is Christine, and that's the girl you're proposing to do with the billboard.
Speaker 2: No, the girl I'm proposing to with the billboard is Heather, my current girlfriend. That's who should be up on the billboard.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know the image that you provided to us, it wasn't high resolution enough. Our our designer just went to your social media and skimmed it for some high resolution pictures. And the picture that we got is of you and Christine.
Speaker 2: Christine is my ex girlfriend. You're messing with me. You did not put up a picture of my ex girlfriend and saying marry me.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the art right now, and it is a woman with kind of strawberry blondish hair, a little taller than you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that is that is my ex girlfriend. That is Christine. I haven't even know that. No, this is this is you must be kidding me. You cannot be this incompetent. This is a beyond mess up. This is a ruin my life kind of mess up.
Speaker 1: So you gotta fix it because it does say Christine, I love you, will you marry me? And that it has but your first.
Speaker 2: Why would it say that I never gave anyone any information regarding Christine? Why who on earth who works for you? People that think that you think it would be okay to just go pick a random person a photo. I haven't had a photo on my socials of me and Christine for years. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing. You know, if we break up with somebody, you really just scrub them entirely from your social media. So it's kind of on you.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna tell me, excuse me, excuse me. You're not absolutely not gonna turn this around on me. My girlfriend drives that route to work every single day. She's gonna drive that to work, and she's gonna drive to work and see that billboard that says I love you, Will you marry me? Christine? My ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: What if I get somebody up there with a can of spray paint to cross out Christine and put your girlfriends you.
Speaker 2: Know what, if you can't do your phone job, what I'm gonna do is drive over to that billboard right now and set it on the fire, and then you can fix that. You can clean up that mess that you all made.
Speaker 1: Brett, this is actually Jubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother set you up. It's a joke. He said that you're proposing to your girlfriend with a billboard Tomorrowbody wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All I could picture is my girlfriend driving by that and having like a meltdown and calling me and losing it.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone, Franks, we say mornings on the twenties,