Speaker 1: Nephew. Yeah, that would be me.
Speaker 2: Are you looking for something stupid? Did you stop by the stupid house? And is that what you're doing? Yes, that's why. Yeah, yeah, thank you, thank you so kind. I got it for you to prank. Is ginger bitis gingerviders. You've seen it before. You just seen people they bopular. Oh, that's got to be ginger vidis. That's got to be. Yes, you'd have seen them, gums wrapping up around them to you so hard?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 2: What is that? What is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it looked like you need to take your teeth out and then put them back in one by one.
Speaker 1: Yes, one by one.
Speaker 2: That's one by man, just take Let's just take all of them out and startle one by one. Yes, let's risk all that before we do that. Yes, please, ew I know, I know, ladies and gentlemen, ginger bitis.
Speaker 1: Hello. I'm trying to reach Kelvin Kelvin Davis. Yeah, this is Kelvin. Who am I speaking with? How you doing Kelvin? Let me make sure I got to write Kelvin. Kevin? You you at the job? You work on the fourth floor, right, Yeah, I work on the fourth floor. Are you in a cubicle next to Randy. Yeah, matter of fact, I am. But but who am I? Who am I speaking with? Well, I'm not at liberty to give my name right now, but I'm bringing some news from the job that I think you might want to you know, this is some news I think that you would probably want to know. And uh, I'm just let's just say, I'm I'm an employee from another floor and I got I got wind of what was going on on the fourth floor, and I wanted to see you know, I wanted to I wanted to bring it to your attention because I think on your floor, nobody's bringing this to your attention, you know. Okay, So let me get this straight. You can't tell me your name, but you work on the floor below me. Do you know me? I've seen you before. I've seen you before. No, no, no, no, no, this is do you know me? I mean I don't know you know? So no? I mean, I mean, okay, so how did how did you get to so called being the spokesperson for people who work with me? Hey? Man, Like I say, I just wanted to give you the news because the whole fourth floor it is God's been about you and nobody's telling you what's going on. Okay, So obviously the gossip is about me has gotten to you on the third floor, and now you are coming to to be my deliverer or so to speak. I'm just a guy. I'm just a guy bringing you some news. Man, I'm just here. Let me let me ask you this, bro. Are you are you flossing at night? What business is that of yours? I'm just I'm just asking are you flossing at night? Will you floss on a regular basis? Yeah? I floss on a regular basis? What's that got to do with the price of tea in chime? Okay, where's the last hand you've been to the dentist? Man? Who the hell are you? Let me tell you to be? That's what you mean. My problem is not really with you. I'm really upset with the people on the floor that's not telling you. But you know why, why ain't you talking to them? What the problem is, man, is that it is that they talking about you and they're not telling you what your issue is. So let's get to the issue at hand. So you are flawsing. You are flaws, that's what you're saying. Train not flass Okay, are you brushing your tongue? Come on now, you don't have to You don't have to question me about my hygienic makeup. You don't know me, you have never talked to me. But you're gonna side with a bunch of folks that think I'm not I'm not siding with them, brother, I'm not siding with him. But here's me on your behalf. You're siding with them, okay, kel kell man Kel Kevin, Listen, this is the really you don't even know me, and you're gonna approach me like this. So, Kevin, they think you have ginger vite? Oh I mean, are you when you go to your dinners? Are y'all cleaning below your gums? Do the dentists do what you do? And I'm laying there with my mouth wide open, and I go more than every six months, So what the hell are you talking about? Well, okay, something is wrong, okay, And everybody's saying that it's you is your breath, that's that's just you know, they saying they were in the fourth floor to go down to the lobby just to get some fresh hair, because oh, that's bullying. Well, this is what I want you to do, since you speaking on their behalf, tell every one of them sorry so and sos that if they got a problem with me, they need to come approach me, and then if it's that bad, I'll blow my stink as breath in their face. Bring it off, because this conversation with you is really way off face because you have no business calling me telling me what they say. Can I give you some some items to mix together for you to gargle with later tonight? Oh so you work, you work in the building, but now you're a dentist man. You know what this is, bully, and were gonna settle this tomorrow first thing in the morning, when I matter of fact, I'm gonna go to the fourth floor and wait for all these sorry so and so to come up there. Who's been talking about me behind my back? And guess what you invited to the party too, player, since you're gonna be their representative, each one of them lying is when they get in there. As far as I'm concerned, when tomorrow get here is gonna be that's whooping. And if you watch some of it show up since you the representative, but you can get do you know what I mean? Tell them do you do you think it could be some cavities or something. Do you think they get the cavity my foot in your cavett? This is what it's gonna be. And whoever else you want to try to take it out, they gonna get it in there. So guess what it's on tomorrow. I know I ain't got dingus. Are you only brushing in the morning when you leave for work? Are you only brushing? Have you not understood me? Don't keep questioning me. You can question me tomorrow after I will and yours. Can you bring your why you try to do? Why'd you do me this way? Then I tell you? Then I tell you? Can you bring Can you bring your tooth brush tomorrow? Can you bring you bring your tooth brush? It's five fingers on my tooth brush. I bring them. They be balled up and you will get to mister cleaning that you ain't never thought you would get from a bentist. Okay, just don't know where to target. And man, hey, hey, bruh, brouh, calm calm down, man, just calm down. We're trying to get to we're trying to fix the problem. This is gonna fix the problem. Kevin you kicking as is not gonna change your breath. I ain't gonna worry about it. Well that's what line jokers to come down there and sit in your cubicle. All right? So do you you know? I mean, do you want to know who? Who? Who put this out there? I want you to know me when you see me tomorrow. Go ahead and lay it out for me. Tell me. So, this is Nephew Tobby from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Randy got me the prank phone call you man? You know what you almost taught me to say something you was winding to me? Yeah, got you wait to many in the morning. You wait till I see him? All right, man, give it? Tell me tell me what is the baddest that I mean, the baddest radio show in the land without a doubt. Man, they gotta be nephtew tell me in the Steam Party Morning Show.
Speaker 2: What you think stupid enough?
Speaker 1: It was real stupid?
Speaker 2: Yeah? When you got out fund the house a stupid and I open the door, do I have something for you?
Speaker 1: Come over here? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to the house and let's just say, don't nobody be surprised when you come to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ten Chris Mills is stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, but don't be surprised. Nephew, till me in Friends, All White House Party Comedy Show. Nephew tell me in Friends, All White House Party Comedy Show. It's going down at the River Center Theater. Bouton Rouge, Louisiana, Saturday, August twenty nine. Tickets on his head right now. That is live Baton Rouge. The Nephew is coming to town and now here come y'all. Are you ready for it? Are you ready for it? Nephew Tommy's don't Cancer Me out? You can hear what I say? Yeah, yeah, you're not cancer me out. Everybody knows my journey. This coming Monday will be four years cancer free, and I'm getting ready to do it. The Nephew time b Don't Cancer Me Out? Stand up show, recording it live and rowing Oak, Virginia, Saturday, September twenty sixth at the Burglar Performing Arts Theater. Tickets are now on sale. I got a story to tell, man, I got a story to tell.
Speaker 1: You're listening, Steve Harvey Morning Show