Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See dkg dot co slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Jordan Love agrees to a four year, two hundred and twenty million dollar extension, becoming the highest paid quarterback. The deal includes a record seventy five million dollars at the time of signing, one hundred and fifty five million in new full guarantee.
Speaker 4: Congratulations David Mugiletta Rep.
Speaker 2: Hire Love new deal puts him in line with Trevor Lawrence Joe Burrow, all of who are earning fifty five million per year as the top paid quarterback on an annual basis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, rightfully, so, rightfully so if you if you watched him last year, if you watch him close, even though he's only in his third year, if you watch him close enough, he's well deserving.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: His man of the offense, his ability to throw any and every throw regards to what haster on. His ability to extend plays. One of the special traits that some of the top quarterbacks have or being off being able to make plays off rhythm and make plays off script, and he can do it all. He can, he can do it all, so his contract is warranted. It's good things they got him now while he has the supporting cast right him.
Speaker 1: That are all really good.
Speaker 5: At some point, those receivers, I'm not sure who's gonna be the first one up. Somebody gonna have to get that bag. Yeah, for sure, somebody gonna have to get that bag.
Speaker 1: Receivers are are the real deal.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, but he reminds you. He makes a lot of throws and his manner hythms are a lot like Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: If you watch him throw out that back, can you watch.
Speaker 1: That release, listen, flick flick of the risks.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying the guy's gonna win for NVPS and he's gonna be YadA, YadA YadA, because you're talking about Aaron Rodgers. He's talking about you, talking about one of the transcendent players in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Sir.
Speaker 2: The guy can make every every throw. His ability to throw her in the pocket, out of the pocket, change arm angles, the platforms in which you can dispersed the back of football.
Speaker 4: Except for none.
Speaker 2: But if you watch Jordan Love last year, Green Bay knew they had their guy now they didn't know he was gonna be like this, but after going through the season and watching him in the playoffs, mm hmm, yeah, we got our guy.
Speaker 1: Was it was a it was a no brainer. It was a no brainer.
Speaker 4: Think about it, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be in a situation from ninety two into probably thirty two they dinna have three quarterbacks. Their quarterback situation is gonna be like the Steelers head coach Chuk took over in nineteen sixty nine and then he went from sixty nine to ninety two. Bill Kyle went from ninety two until he what two thousand and seven, and then Nowny Tomlin took over.
Speaker 1: So and I don't don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think people unders and how difficult that is. It's a quarterback driven league and always has been. So the hard part that's always hard to find is a quarterback that you can lock in for the next ten years and you can build around them.
Speaker 1: It's very difficult.
Speaker 5: And for the fact that the Packers have had three back to back to back and far Rogers and now Jordan love Is, I'm not going to say it's unheard up, heard of.
Speaker 1: It's very difficult to.
Speaker 2: Do heard up back go back into history, go back and look at any situation and try to find a succession of quarterbacks. Because even if you say Montana and Young, when Young took over, he was done by ninety eight. Concussion had forced him out, so he really had Yeah, and then they you know, they went to uh, Jeff Garcia, and then it went to a lot of uh, well know, they went to whether Elvis Girback first, they went to girl Back, then Garcia, and then they have a lot of other guys down the line. But we haven't seen anything like what Green Bay has been able to try.
Speaker 1: Out, like MVP's Yes, I mean champions, go ahead. What did you say with Joe now said super Bowl champion?
Speaker 2: Yes, so you know from ninety two and I can see a situation where this kid is the quarterback until thirty two maybe, but y'all, but I'm just saying, it'sok, about forty years old, Joe, and you got three quarterbacks?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Think about how many quarterbacks Miami has had since Marino.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I mean, do you think they had the one in tour because they just paid two or two it just got just got his deal. I think it was I think it was four for two twelve, I think, or maybe five for two twelve.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, oh Joe, you like when you're dealing with that guy, what are your choices? Go back into the draft and hope and try to find one better that that's that's more doable, have a stronger arm, that's taller, right, right, right right.
Speaker 5: I think I think for Tua, I think for Tua what's important for him, and I consider what he's able to do in the Dolphins offense. I think it's perfect for him having Mike McDaniel having Waddle, now having Obj, having Cheetah. All you're having to do is facilitate the ball, hand the ball off. Yeah, you know, I'm not saying job as easy, but the supporting cast he has around him, he doesn't have to do much because everyone else around him is so good.
Speaker 1: If you want a round him is so good.
Speaker 5: A similar situation to that, I can attest to Brock Purty as well. Brock Purdy, it's good what they ask of him to do is but again, supporting cast. You got Ayuk, you got Debo, you have the best left tackling the game. You got Christian McCaffrey in the backfield. You got Kittle right. What you have to do just facilitate, don't turn the ball over and every time. If you can do that and not make mistakes, you're being contention year in a year out right.
Speaker 2: The Raiders thought it was a good idea to make fun of Patrick maholl.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to the sound O Joe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's it's good for the game.
Speaker 5: Even though it's the two time, two times three two times super Bowl, three times super Bowl winning champ quarterback.
Speaker 1: It's a division.
Speaker 2: Game, two time MVP.
Speaker 1: Let's have some fun.
Speaker 5: Antonio Pearce is now the new head coach. It's a new Raiders team. It's a new era for them. Now all you have to do now you're making fun of the quarterback. Now, now you've got to show up. Yeah, for sure, time to play. That's all you got to do. And if I'm not mistaken, the rate of the Raiders when they went one and one last years.
Speaker 1: Yep, the show did, yep, show did.
Speaker 5: But a I like it me As a player from a competitive standpoint, you know, we we we know, we we know how how how good they are over there. But hey, now if if you're go talking now, you gotta walk it. You got you got to back it up. You got to back it up.
Speaker 2: If you notice, I ain't. I ain't never say nothing about it to Reggie White. I ain't say that to Bruce. I knew, I knew.
Speaker 4: Problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want them problems.
Speaker 4: Mainly mainly it was a d tackle.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I rested soul. Man.
Speaker 2: They were in my division, O Joe Chester, mclochtin, rest his soul. Yes, I end up playing. I ended up playing a couple of I think I played two years with Chat and Courts Cortez and I came back together. Rest his soul too. Man, you talking about going.
Speaker 1: Back and forth, Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: Me courtes Chester mclotin and Sam Adams.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Big saying a fast a fastest first step in the game, fast first step off the ball.
Speaker 4: I stayed. I stayed.
Speaker 5: I played with Sam in Cincinnati, did you yeah, Sam with that in Cincinnati?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big Sam? Right, Big Sam was funny man.
Speaker 2: Charles Barkley calls our NBA a tn t B if he released a statement. Clearly the NBA has wanted to break up with us from the beginning. I'm not sure TNT ever had a chance. TNT matched the money, But the league knows Amazon and these tech companies are the only ones willing to play for these rights when they double in the future. The NBA didn't want to fish them off. It's a sad day when the owners and commissioners choose money over fans and it sucks.
Speaker 1: Well, well, we know that.
Speaker 5: Wait, Barkley knows that at the end of the day, the bottom line has always been the same when it comes to business.
Speaker 1: This is a business. Yes, we know, we know that. Now I'm upset. I'm upset.
Speaker 5: I'm upset with Chuck Hell the TNT show. It's phenomenal, right, it's great. Why because everybody can be themselves.
Speaker 1: It's authentic. It's also teaching why they're allowed to be themselves.
Speaker 4: Why did you have to match the offer? Why didn't you make an offer?
Speaker 2: So you don't let you don't let Amazon, You don't let them wrap this up. Oh, we're gonna come in at the last minute. No, o jo o jo here it is okay, o cho, I'm gonna put my car up. Everybody you got you got twenty four days to be Yes, you're gonna come in on doing twenty you're gonna come in on the twenty fifth day and oh okay, I'm gonna match it. That being no TN t knew Yeah, and y'all didn't do anything until Amazon that came in with their being no bro y'all lost out. Hopefully ESPN can work out some kind of arrangement and that'll be their their pre imposed game show. Amazon is gonna be in the work and Amazon got a boatload of money. Yes, I don't know what the NBC what direction they're gonna kind of grow in, but it seems like ESPN and Amazon is looking at the crew as is.
Speaker 4: Barkley has he had an outclause.
Speaker 2: If TNT lost basketball, he can become a free agent unless they're guaranteed the last of the remaining nine years at one hundred and ninety million, which doesn't make sense to me. If they don't have basketball, why would you pay someone for nine years one hundred and ninety million, Oh, Joe, when you don't have what are you gonna have him?
Speaker 4: Do? You don't have enough sporting events? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, I get you have those that Celebrity Golf Classic, but you're not gonna pay that kind of money for back for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're so good though together.
Speaker 5: And then I use I use the comparison to Martin when it comes to the TNT crew Ernie Chip, I mean Ernie, Kenny, Shack, Chuck and Chuck. It's like Martin, you can't there's no way that. It's not interchangeable. Martin, Pam, Gina, Cole and Tommy. You can't replace that. You can't replace it. It's so well together. They bounce well off each other. The chemistry is perfect. It's not only an informative show about basketball.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Sure, it's funny.
Speaker 5: You can't replace that. You can't replicate that. No matter how you get, you can't interchange that for anything.
Speaker 1: You get the same show.
Speaker 4: No, you're not.
Speaker 5: No, they gotta keep they gotta they gotta find a way to keep it together. They gotta find a way to make it work.
Speaker 2: But but Kenny doesn't seem to be wanting to move now Worth I mean you know what, now, could they possibly shoot it in Atlanta, because that's where T and T normally shot this show. I don't know where Amazon would shoot their show. Now, you know the football show. Amazon shoots that on location, right that that's very expensive. I know a lot of you guys don't understand television, but to go on location nineteen times listen to me, is take it from me that goes on location from.
Speaker 4: Time to time.
Speaker 2: And you gotta move cruise, and you gotta pay for flights, and you gotta play for hotel, and you gotta give per diems. It's very very So you can imagine on the scale of what the TNT crew does. I'm just talking my little stuff that you know that you and I do, Oh Joe, when you know we were going on tour, that's a big undertaking. When we you know, when we went to New York. You know, you got to have a crew and we gotta have you know, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So like I said, I don't know, And and.
Speaker 2: Chuck, Kenny and shot and uh uh, they're not traveling every week. That's not happening. It's not Chuck's done, got too old. Uh made it very bud clear. He ain't really trying to move like that. Shock have a lot going on, Shack ain't really trying to move like that. So where's gonna be the central location in which you shoot?
Speaker 1: This is important?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it is.
Speaker 5: Amazon has the rights and they ain't short of no goddamn cash over there.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, they ain't short of no cash over there.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to tell people this is that if you want to be a network, you got to get live events. You need NFL football, you need back What do YouTube do? What did Amazon do? Yes, sir, we want a Thursday night package. We'll pay your billion. Well, we want a third. We want a Friday game. We'll give you one hundred and ten million just to have a right to broadcast that. Guess what they're gonna have a Wednesday night game, a Thursday night game, or Friday night game or Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Guess At the end of the day, come down to.
Speaker 2: The streaming services doing. What did Peacock do? Do what their game stream?
Speaker 4: No Peacock? What their playoff game stream? No Peacock go cho Yes, sir, you didn't even know what Fox was.
Speaker 2: Nobody knew Fox was a network until they got NFL football. They got the NFC package. Nobody knew what Fox was. They weren't news network.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they ain't look back.
Speaker 2: Bag about the bag about the network that had football, gave it up, thought they could do without it, NBC had NFL football, gave it up, CBS had football, gave it up, ABC had it, gave it up, and they realized one thing.
Speaker 4: They can't live without it.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 5: And there's nothing else to replicate it. There's nothing else to replicate the viewers, the eyes. It's impossible. It's impossible.
Speaker 2: So, uh, Charles, I'm sorry, bro, but you know how this thing work. I mean, don't make it see hold on, don't make it seem like NBA, the NFL, the nf A, the n MLB are the only ones that care about money.
Speaker 4: That's how businesses work. They're not nonprofits.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Everything's gonna go to the highest bidder.
Speaker 2: Tell me, tell me what business is not gonna be going to the highest bidder unless you just ticked off at somebody.
Speaker 4: Now, did you read the story.
Speaker 2: You hear the story that Jerry Jones didn't have the highest bid for the Cowboys, but the owner bum Bright sold him to because Jerry assured him that he was gonna get rid of Tom Landon. Think go about what it's gonna take to come in and find Tom Landry. Oh yeah, bum Bright, Like I don't want nobody saying I ain't touching him.
Speaker 4: No, so, but for the most part, you go to the highest better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, normally a job if the jobs are comparable, Oh Joe, and one job gonna pay you two hundred thousand, the other job's gonna pay you three hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars and you in the same city. Yeah, who goes like when you know what? No, that's how it works.
Speaker 5: It's so funny. Listen, and that comes that comes with life as well. So it's that's a life lesson, not only business. When it comes to women choosing a partner. H correct me if I'm wrong. Who they picking? Oh, Joe, correct me if I'm wrong. When it comes to women picking a partner, when you have a choice, you got ten people talking to you.
Speaker 1: Who are you picking?
Speaker 2: Come on now, my grandfather, you say, boy, it's just as easy for a woman to love a rich man the end of the poor one. Come on now, hey, if I love on the bad, if I got to give you a back beside, when you come in here and cook your meals, you make one hundred thousand, he met two million. Yeah, and you're comparable personality. You make me laugh. You got a sense of humor. Oh you great?
Speaker 4: With Keith.
Speaker 1: Come on now, may.
Speaker 4: Y'all better stop playing man. He did.
Speaker 1: It's life, It's life.
Speaker 2: Rich Paul and Adele are officially engaged. A right, Rich already. Congratulations, Rich Adle, congratulations, you're amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hello the concert for my daughter and signing the programs. I really really appreciate that. It's great.
Speaker 4: Rich. Are you already had this conversation? Ain't no, plus, it's what.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's too matter of fact. Let me perform, Let me perform? You can perform?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Huh? What you would perform? Now?
Speaker 1: You now you know I can sing?
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that? You know how you know? I can sing?
Speaker 4: I perform.
Speaker 5: I performed at weddings, I perform at bar mitzvahs, I performed before.
Speaker 1: Don't don't don't do that? Now you know I can sing?
Speaker 4: Oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 1: You don't think so?
Speaker 4: No mm hm oh yo.
Speaker 2: Think about this. Think about this. A Dell is getting married. How many people can go perform at her wedding?
Speaker 4: Think about it?
Speaker 5: Outside of me, think about you. I'm with you when you're right, that's one thing about it.
Speaker 2: Well outside you said, outside of you? Hopefully you stay outside with when.
Speaker 5: Hey I'm telling you, I'd be the perfect man. Listen, man, will you put me on that stage? Oh lord, I want to be I won't embarrass nobody.
Speaker 1: Hello, goodbye, man.
Speaker 4: They go. They gonna wrap that. Man, They're gonna wrap that so quick. O Joe, check this out.
Speaker 2: U c l A head coach Deshaun Foster had an awkward start to the Big Ten Conference on media day.
Speaker 4: Let's take a.
Speaker 7: List that guys doing. I'm happy to be here, glad to be a part of this great conference, finally putting two great emblems together, U c l A and the Big Ten where a school that's won what one hundred and twenty three championships? So this fits us being right in this conference football wise, which is excited.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm sure you guys don't know too much about U c l A but our football program, but we're in l A. Hm, it's us in usc We I'm just basically excited. Really, that's it.
Speaker 1: In questions, yeah, he's not he's not.
Speaker 5: He's not a speaker. He's not comfortable in front of the mic. He's not comfortable in front of talking to media. Obviously, it's something that you should probably get training, especially when you you in a position of power like that, being the face of an entity like U. C. L A and being their head coach, you have to be very, very well spoken and being able to talk like I like that, I like being in front of camera. I would like not to be in his shoes being a head coach. But I'm really well at fielding questions. I'm really well at getting a point across based on something that I'm representing or coaching and being the leader of men. He was just very uncomfortable in that situation. That's all you can tell. It's something he hasn't worked on or trained to do.
Speaker 2: It's Uh, everybody can talk, yes, sir very if you can speak, there's a difference between the two. And I don't think people understand that nearly enough. Right, that's a gift. Yes, Now you got talkers, you got speakers, and you got orators.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: You talk about a doctor King, or you talk about a Churchill, or you talk about it kay, you talk about you talk about someone that could command the masses Obama.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's time for him to speed. Yes, yes, crazy work.
Speaker 2: And then you get people that can speak, that can stand from in front of a team.
Speaker 4: Ray Lewis M. Tom Brady, Yeah, Lebron James, that's a gift. Yeah, and very few can do it.
Speaker 5: It's difficult. I don't think people understand how difficult it is. So the Shawn Foster being in that, he's been in that position like that, I can tept for one nervous Prime.
Speaker 1: Prime, Oh my goodness, Prime is really good at that.
Speaker 5: I bet that Sean Foster he was he was brief, he was told what to talk about, and he probably went over a hundred times in his head a hundred times. But when the lights are shining and those cameras in front of you, when you at that podium and it's just you, it's in one air and.
Speaker 1: Out the other.
Speaker 2: I didn't having the time. You don't remember nothing. I didn't even know to be able to do that. I didn't even know u C. L A was in l A. I wonder what that l A was at the end, University of California.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, he's gonna be all right. Now, he's gonna be all right. He's gonna be all right. He's gonna be right.
Speaker 4: Get to a bowl game, get to the Rolls Bowl, get to a They're gonna forget that all about that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what's the coach for the Eagles. What what's the head coach of the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Right now, Sirianna.
Speaker 2: Remember how he came out with a green fumbling mm hmmm. Get to the super Bowl? People forget all about that.
Speaker 1: There are very few coaches that that are good at that. Mike Tomlin is good.
Speaker 2: At yeah, yeah, great, was a great speaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great speaker. Yeah, you know other coach they just right to the point.
Speaker 5: I think Belichick. Belichick can't give you nothing. They ain't give you nothing. Oh, Mike, you know who's good Mike McDaniel. Yeah, Mike McDaniels.
Speaker 1: Because he's on it. He's more of a comedic coach. Yes, he's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's uh, yes, tough. Like I said, I think he was just a bit nervous. You look out there, you see all them people, the cameras going out. They're there to hear what you have to say. Everybody's gonna remember your first your first press conference, your first introduction, and uh yeah, it's uh, it's not easy, I think. But for us, oh Joe, our grandfather made us speak obviously, like most kids, especially in the black family. And I don't know if everywhere I can just speak to the South, because that's where I grew up. Everybody had a nister speech and yeah, hey, and if you could, like say a song, you can say an Eastern feed. And I ain't just go about no happy Easter, you know, no happy Barney Porter wasn't playing that. And when my grandfather playing, my grandma wasn't paying no, no, oh happy easterday. I'm just here to half say halpy East today, man, I wish you would. And then he come up, Hey, one of you a y'all gonna lead devotion of service today. So now hey, you gotta read from the hymn book him three ninety two. We have somewhat for a suitable dude, amazing great weet the sound. Now we gotta do that, okay, Yeah, one of y'all gonna pray today. So we a we seven eight nine years old. We got to go and pray in front of people. You know, sha, y'all you know I got it, y mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Maybe the last time, won't Joe, I don't know, yeah, you know, I don't.
Speaker 5: For me obviously, again, just like you had started in the church, me being comfortable speaking in front of crowds, having to read certain versus certain chapters in the Bible, doing it at a young age. And then obviously when you talk about football, I got very sad. I got was very media savvy very early, being comfortable talking in front of the camera. Then you see me play, right, you see me play, You see the fun, the personality. But then you hear me talking in a setting. Hell, you put me in a political setting. I get up there and talk like I'm running for office, and you have no idea. This can't be the same person where I'm able to adapt to the environment that I'm in.
Speaker 1: You it's weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't want to read.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not something I've I trained myself to do. But I can just hit a switch and do it. And I'm very I'm very comfortable in front of the crowd, very comfortable, especially in front of the mica.
Speaker 2: And the thing is like church, You're like like the people, but you know you got your cousins in there, they playing.
Speaker 4: Around laughing at you, so you can't make no eye contact. I ain't making.
Speaker 2: Because a half in and do it all kind of crazy stuff, and you mess up and granted, gonna cut your tail when you get home because you bull driving.
Speaker 4: And then when you were in school, I'm like, why that kid got one.
Speaker 2: Word and I got to remember to Gettingsburg and dressed. I gotta remember the king. I got a dream, he got two words. H wish had that.
Speaker 4: I know you could do it. I can do I can do it too.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to go home and study every night to try to read remember these four paragraphs.
Speaker 1: Oh some good days, good day?
Speaker 2: I mean, man, but you know at the South, hey, and you didn't play riding the church, all that playing in church and that stuff carried on. Oh oh no, nobody playing church. It would never tolerate that, alight. No, please, man, Hey, wherever you show out, you get woe out.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh but she already told me and my brother y'all aint gonna get nothing. And you know we got push the buggy.
Speaker 4: That was the thing.
Speaker 2: You know, she tell us to get dad to get something. Man, you best ready to hit the back of my grandma here with that bugget boy boy, start greeting them and give you turn around and give you that look. I ain't told you, but I don't even want to push the buggy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some good days that bad man.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, my grandma used to prep me, man, Bessie may fly. She will prepped me before we even go in the store. We had a store called Zyrs. Y'all had Z's where you're from the George.
Speaker 4: I don't know how. Listen, what was it?
Speaker 5: Theyrs is like a jay C Pennies, but it's way back in the day. Four street. Now we put we put in the parking lot as thers and I'm hyped. And she gave me that talk before before you even get out of this car. I'm gonna tell you right now, the answer is no, don't ask me for nothing, and don't start begging. You ain't coming here to get I'm coming here to get a few items and we leave them. Yeah, damn, we're being that back down in that hour, m going up each hour, going up each hour.
Speaker 1: She know, she walks slow.
Speaker 2: Now, we ain't gonna be in there long cause my grandma ain't got but twenty five dollars. You ain't gonna be in there long. You ain't gonna be in that long. On yoe, you get you get three loads of bread for a dollar, you will get a gallon of milk.
Speaker 4: You get some doughnut. You'll get that fifty pack of a pig hot dog with the sleeves. But you ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't fitna be in no grocery store. We going about two hours. I ain't know the grocery stow had like ten hours because we wasn't going. Number two, you go up, you go to the meat section. Get the chicken yet, two chickens that were home that needed to be cooked up. You ain't getting no chicken that, okay, you got all drumstick, all breath short five nah my granny cutting the chicken up. You get two of those. Hey boy, go get a cause you know, back then, my grandma ain't never called me by my name. I ain't even know my name. Waiting on my grandma to tell you my name, I would have never known. Hey boy son, hey boy, go get some go get three loads of bread, three loads of the bread. Get your cost the dollar, yes, three loads of bread. A and then we called it lightning bread. So I didn't know, oh Joe, I did not know until I got to the NFL that it was called white bread.
Speaker 4: We called it lightning bread.
Speaker 2: Light bread, right, Oh Joe, I called this store. I was like, excuse me, words your lightning bread. The lady looking at me like I'm a damn food. I'm looking at her like, shed damn food. I said, lighting it. I was like, do you not understand it? I said, lightning bread, Sir, don't we don't say that. I said, ma'am, you mean to tell me you don't have light bread. M The lady looking at me and says, sir, I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking for. I'm like, lightning bread that you make sandwiches weird. She said, you mean white bread. I said, yeah, if you call it that. Yeah, So I got mad o yo, I found that. Now.
Speaker 4: I just get the Denver and I was about to show out. I didn't know that's what they called it.
Speaker 2: Because we never called it that. We called it lightning bread. Hey, boy, hey, bring some brain lightbread back son.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, they had they had wonder bread.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, wonder Sunbeam was the bread that we got right.
Speaker 5: Hey, that that wonder bread was already soft and kind of buttery for peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I used to make them putting peanut butter and jelly sandwich and sometimes I get I think it's a sun Son something raisin bread.
Speaker 1: And come in the red pack. They come in the red package.
Speaker 2: Yeah sunbaan, No, I know what you're talking abot Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Yah, I know what you talk about red Yeah yeah what does that?
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Ojoe, Man, I make I make my saucy egg and cheese sandwich on that raisin bread lightly toasted.
Speaker 1: Man stopped playing.
Speaker 2: Oh je they don't the fun out you know you? I just found out they got jelly that you squeezed. Now that you don't that you don't take the knife and spread the bread.
Speaker 1: Heit, Noah, you ain't suppo to you. No jelly spoor to you. Jam uh man, jelly jelly jelly get too messy that jam spread real that that that jam Man. Look here we got smuckers that smuckers jam strawberry.
Speaker 2: No great, well we didn't get no break we got if you we had apple jelly. I ain't really know nobody.
Speaker 1: Apple apples a Google now Apple Apples, I ain't. I'm not even gonna lie. I'm not gonna front apples A sun made. That's the name of the bread you talking about? Son made, sun made. That's what it is. That's what it is, sun made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my cousin them got that good bread. They got that Captain John's dirt that was in that brown bag. It's in a brown it's in a brown loaf, Captain John Durst. It's like it's buttery. And you didn't get no three loads of that. We got that three loads of bread for a dollar, that's what we got.
Speaker 4: And it ain't eating.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody waiting til the last, that first and the last, the end, and nobody to mess with the ends.
Speaker 4: Hey, push, come to shove. I bet you eat it.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you ain't got no choice. You ain't got no choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't got no choice. Uh oh Joe time five. Actually this is our first save of the day, and it's time for Q and ay.
Speaker 1: Who ask what you want? I ain't gonna tell you no, lie, damn.
Speaker 2: Graphics on vacation, damn okay, I'm sorry, guys, we ain't got no graphics tonight tomorrow. Hey, guys, Lady Race said, Hey guys, I learned some trivia. I learned some Olympic trivia, which sport is the fastest over any other summer Olympic sport. Think about it, fastest hit serve race.
Speaker 4: What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: When when she says fastest, what does she mean to what extent?
Speaker 4: The fastest Olympic sport?
Speaker 5: The fastest wouldn't it have to be Bob? Bob Fletton is not Olympic sport. That's winner, Okay, Olympic.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I mean, I guess you're talking about. I guess it'd be a serve, but that's not I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Tennis is the Olympic sport?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, sure, I'm trying to me. Is it is it?
Speaker 2: I mean the arrow I guess if you archery, that arrow is flying faster than a serve A bullet is hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Now, we got some serve that there is serving one hundred hundred and thirty hundred and twenty miles an hour.
Speaker 2: Now, well, who has the record? I think Andy Andy Roddick had the record at one fifty five. I mean they had some guys that could serve it. Curlevich, John Isner, go Roan Ivanissovich. I'm talking about big, big service. I'm talking about one. I think Skinner uh.
Speaker 4: Is up there?
Speaker 1: Skinner yeah, uh yeah but.
Speaker 2: I think any has anyone gone pass one fifty five? Doctor Evil Corlo bitch?
Speaker 4: I know he had a Did they count that? Okay?
Speaker 1: So uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isner so they third one fifty seven, one sixty three?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, good question. I don't know. The answer to.
Speaker 2: Badminton is the record three hundred and six. Now you a back in the day you bought Batman King over the clothes line.
Speaker 4: Oh we get that.
Speaker 2: Hey, we string that thing up getting them on records from Western October. I know somebody here know about Western I to if you're from the South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't. I ain't playing too much badminton.
Speaker 4: That's what That's what the little thing is called a shuttle cock.
Speaker 1: Have you ever played teddyball? What is that teddyball?
Speaker 2: With the yellow ball is on the pole and you hit it and then somebody on the other side they hit y Yeah, yeah, man?
Speaker 1: Look who look who this is?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: He call she calling? They all they in turks.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: I mean the fact the fact we the show is going on, and the fact that you face time me. Let me know you're not watching. So where's the support? Oh there's no service. If there's no service, how you calling me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Now why you slurring?
Speaker 4: You drunk? You drunk?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got I got it. Come on, I have to finish the show. We're doing Q and A.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, now you got you got Don Julio again. Here she goes to Don Julio again. Ron, all right, right, I'm being rude. Now I'm being rude.
Speaker 4: All right, all right?
Speaker 1: Why is she slearning like that? Man? She really drunk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't. I tell you what the sport they need to add? What if them diamonds hit your system? Who will be ready to quickly?
Speaker 4: I got too? What years? I got you. I've been training for this a long time. Man.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, listen, if they have an Olympic sport where diamonds are involved, I don't even think training would be required.
Speaker 1: That is something that we just naturally.
Speaker 4: But but you never know that. I don't.
Speaker 1: It's you never miss a lot of competition.
Speaker 4: Like Ojo. Right, I don't hear nothing of my system? Right?
Speaker 1: Well, you already told about one that made just tap out, And I remember, I know.
Speaker 4: That I'm gonna get that fire a bikeament so I can spend the block on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that it worked because I told you the first the first time I had it.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe had one.
Speaker 2: You well I put that Oh yeah, all I was from yellow tape. It was a crime scene, had a small you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, like, hey like road kill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, had a chalk up and everything. O joke.
Speaker 2: Bad bad, but they was they would slim back then, you know. I stumbled up one. Next time I went over the Joey wasn't the same way.
Speaker 4: Round three. She told me. She said, hey, I said, you know what you what's up? You know? You let your boy come back over there, right right, right right? She said, bring that dick you had the first time.
Speaker 2: Well people, y'all, Changeline, I swear you, Joe, don't we shid break up when you had the first time.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they want me to do, Joe. I gave you what I have baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, hey, well you shot out? You shot out? Yeah. I tell you my story, My my my stories.
Speaker 5: Man, A more on the on the on the embarrassing side, man, I told you, you know, I just it's it's hurtful. I ain't got no good stories like that, man, I told you mine. You know, my shortcomings in life. So just just one of the worst things fellas in the chat and and women you can probably attest to this, and you know, you know, just hearing you know, chat, I want you all stay with me now, just hearing a woman my mental health is important to me.
Speaker 1: And back then I didn't understand it. It's having in the.
Speaker 5: Course with someone that that you have feelings about and and and that that you love, and hearing her say, go deeper, mhm, stay with you, go deeper in mind. You actually continued to whisper this in my ear, I'm already all the way in so then you know subconsciously, you know, mentally I'm I'm I'm gone my ego, I'm hurt.
Speaker 1: And that that's something I've I don't wish on.
Speaker 4: No man, she already knew. She knows you are a sure fisherman. Fish. You ain't got that kind of meat on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she got that kind of life. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't come with school again. I don't come to school, begel, I told her, and just I ain't really been the same since then. Yeah, you fish, this is way back in eighty seven.
Speaker 4: You fish. You got to have a rod, spend it on that. You ain't got that on you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you no lie, I lie for you before I lie to you. Boy, that that I'll never forget that until this day, to this day, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she is.
Speaker 2: But I see, here's the thing, oh Joe, because you you want fifty five, you couldn't put no weight on her.
Speaker 4: And you're like you had you out. You see.
Speaker 5: See that's why after that, that's why, after that, I started doing everything at a faster rate.
Speaker 1: Because if you're small and you move fast, you can do damage.
Speaker 4: Man, you ain't doing that. They never know, well, I guess, I guess a thousand payer because do hurt like a ban There you.
Speaker 1: Go, there, you go, there, you go.
Speaker 5: Listen, anything at ninety miles hour, you're gonna feel the pressure.
Speaker 1: If you're driving a.
Speaker 5: Car, you're driving ninety miles an hour and hit the wall, you're gonna feel something.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: See, when you got an old eighteen wheeler, you got an eighteen wheel you ain't gotta go back, you know, Joe, I come through it twenty miles an hours, just running over everything.
Speaker 1: You know, we we we all ain't blessed. Man.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, just you that you get on that red bull in one of the pen dimonds. Yeah, like a truck of all night.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir, Yeah, I wish, I wish I could. I could, I could. I had a testimony with that that that right there in Yeah minute, what you took something?
Speaker 4: I took my time, That's what I took. What I took my time? Don't be bad the dollars Sonning. Oh you too something.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: You ain't supposed to be able to go this. You ain't supposed to whoa, whoa, Why are you trying to Why are you trying to put something on my prowess and what I'm able to do?
Speaker 4: God? Please? Oh I know I know you took something.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Hey, oh man, some there's some days.
Speaker 5: Man, you know you know that that that that built It made me who I am today, That made me the man I am today.
Speaker 1: It built character, you.
Speaker 5: Know, you know, and I can deal with things like mentally mentally my mindset is like saying people, and that's why I'm able to withstand so many things and everything and nothing bothers me. Yeah, nothing nothing bothered me. You know, after after dinner with something like that like that, that is that is an ego bruiser.
Speaker 2: That is like that, just that women women always say, women talk about always gonna do that. Look at women, get manager. That's why you're done with your little self. Hold up, yeah yeah, did you lay down?
Speaker 4: Did we do it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't care if it was one hour or one second. Did the ass happen?
Speaker 1: That is? I got mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't enjoy it. I don't know what to tell you, but you can't take it back. This ain't no clothing. You can't take this back to J C.
Speaker 4: Penny. You got to wear them then, were trying to make you feel bad. You can't make me feel bad.
Speaker 5: I feel good, specially with it, especially with the time. That's where you you ya, your two minutes, your three minutes. You think three minutes ain't long. Get your ass in the boxing ring. Unlet somebody try to knock your head off for three minutes and tell me how long that is.
Speaker 2: Let me ask your question, O Joe, and see see what happened to You're better. Go to any amusement park. How long the rides last? They ain't last, no ten minutes at all, sixty to ninety seconds. Give you your life and you mad at me because I gave your faute. You doubt leave be along. I ain't, I don't care. Hey, that's all I got for you, Doctor Frank M Bellamie. What are some of the new What are some new or different game you guys would love to see that Olympics. Well, they brought skateboarding, if I'm not mistaken, that was last Olympics. They got break right dancing in this Olympic. I guarantee you in the next eight years, corn hole will be an Olympic event.
Speaker 1: That'd be a good one.
Speaker 5: Corn Hole would be a very very because corn holder is big, corn hold is big. That that'd be a great Olympic event.
Speaker 4: Like what else you want to see? O Joe?
Speaker 1: Another event I'd like to see at the Olympics? You know what?
Speaker 4: Na?
Speaker 1: What about roller skating? Roller rollers? Roller skating like freestyle freestyle roller skating like the old like like like roll bounds like like rollbot Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's to me, that's just that's just I like. I like watching a.
Speaker 4: Darks in the Olympic. Dars What about darts? Darks and the Lipic?
Speaker 1: I like dark? Yeah, dars is good.
Speaker 2: Pool I mean people shoot pool all over the world. People play beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, extra on is another one.
Speaker 4: Bowling is interesting, you know what they need the brain, But spades.
Speaker 1: They ain't ready. They ain't ready for that because we we we.
Speaker 5: Need, we need, we need Grandma's uncles and aunties because ain't nobody gonna be able to compete with the US when it comes to spades.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, they need to roll dice about hood dice? I ain't jump out with the table. Yeah, your boy got this thing. Two dice and three. I want two dice and fifty four died in sixty what's my point.
Speaker 1: On Joe.
Speaker 2: Got it begin Huh? Taking four days of the counter about five with the hammer cock are bad that day?
Speaker 1: They spades of dice? They can't they can't. They can't be no Olympic sport. People, the people ain't ready for that.
Speaker 2: You know, you know it's gonna be Olympic sport in the next within side, the next twelve years.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Pickleball, Oh yeah, pickleball is growing tremendously. It's growing immensely, especially here in the States, growing immensely.
Speaker 2: And y'all better I be using my phrase to born in fifty four died in sixty three nine. My point, what you want to bad?
Speaker 4: What we bet six and eight? I got all six and eight. You got all craps? Right? Who got to fade? Yeah? No, what you call it? All the night?
Speaker 1: I will roll up, I will roll up.
Speaker 4: But I was in all you own broke.
Speaker 2: Do you think the amount of talented international basketball players would growing enough to have a World Cup like competition? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I mean I guess the FEBA is kind of like the world. You know, the Olympics is like the World Cup. The FEBA is the world.
Speaker 5: That's that's yeah, basically because World Cup is every four years, and so is the Olympics.
Speaker 1: So it's it's that's that's about.
Speaker 4: It years not the coincide with the Olympics, right.
Speaker 2: Queen of Topics TV says, Oh Joe got a hundred kids, I don't believe he has a chicken nugget.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe got a hundred kids. I don't believe he has a chicken nugget? O Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, if she was smart, she would understand before they understand what I have. You hurry up and get him pregnant right away. Then it's two goddamn late. So you gotta stuck her bingo. You got to trap him, You got to trap him early. Got a trap marry. That's how I caught real. I caught real quick. You know, you make him wait, make them, make wake him, make wake him wait. You know, you find out when they when they're their their time, they ovulating, boom, get him, get it out the way, get it quick before before before they realize it's like it's too late. They don't feel in love, Yeah, they don't fell in love with personality.
Speaker 4: But oh my.
Speaker 5: Goodness, I mean know he good looking, you know, good looking dude. Ain't I ain't ugly by no means, you know, skip one to ten. I'm about I'm about a six and a half. I'm a strong see, I'm a seven with a haircut. So by that time, it's too late. Huh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm I'm on point right now.
Speaker 2: That was the old people just say when that wouldn't you know, old people, Oh Joe, my grandma wouldn't say ugly. She never called somebody the ugly, right. That boy showed hard in the eyes, ain't he. That's the same thing what you mean he hard on the eyes. That's the same thing. Granted you said ugly. She showed even a look at.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Roy Williams doated one hundred dollars said, what's up eighty five?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that's Roy the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Roy.
Speaker 4: Okay, Broy? What's up? What?
Speaker 6: What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 9: What is?
Speaker 2: What? Is?
Speaker 1: Common?
Speaker 4: Said? He said, what's up? Old Childret's talk about them Langston.
Speaker 1: Hey see, I told you I went to school. I went to school at Langston with Roy, Roy's sister and uh whether hey Roy.
Speaker 5: Whether Tamika Tamika Freeman, Tanya Tanya? I think it might have been Tinyan. I remember first and last name. Got down, got down, Tanya Freeman. Boy got him some good days. I wonder all the folks from Chicago at man them some good days.
Speaker 1: Old Linxy University.
Speaker 2: Says, I was just watching a compilation of Dion and Talking Smack. Who would really have an advantage in their prime?
Speaker 5: Well, I got the greatest feet of all time. Dion is the greatest DV of all time.
Speaker 1: But in my prime.
Speaker 5: Prime wouldn't have been able to shine because there's nothing you can do with these feet.
Speaker 1: Feet huh Prime, Prime can't cover me with ten toes. He ain't covering me with eight.
Speaker 4: Bad Please, that's my dude. Man.
Speaker 1: I love man.
Speaker 2: Okay, they said how old Joan. I wanted to ask if we could take a moment and honored Jakobe Jones. Before he was number twelve, he was our number two at lane. He was a black joy personified and a wonderful man. I miss seeing him hop with the Q sending love tonight, r I P Jakobe, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, that was sad. I didn't play with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kob man. He was, he was electric, but I was in. I was CBS was covering the super Bowl that night in New Orleans in which he ran to kick off back one hundred and eight yards and he had that touchdown where you caught it got up and you know, Yes, it's.
Speaker 4: Sad to hear.
Speaker 2: I mean far too many times, Oh Joe, our player. They died far too young man, man, what was he forty forty two?
Speaker 5: I'm not even sure who Kobe was, man, But that's that's that's unfortunate. A huge personality, Yes, huge personality, man, funny man, the life of if he was at a party, or if he was at a function, I guarantee you he was a life of the party.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure. Joseph, will O, Joe, Joseph and Crystal here in Georgia. My wife, crystal birthday is tomorrow and we're huge fans. Can we get a birthday shout out?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: And can't wait to see you in Atlanta. Joseph, I really appreciate you and Crystal watching being fans. We can't wait to see you once we come to Atlanta. Crystal, Happy birth, Happy early birthday, and many more to come. You guys, go celebrate, do something special. But hey, August twenty second, oh jod I gonna turn the lights out of the building.
Speaker 9: Yes, sorry, Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Hold on, Happy birthday to you. I ain't even gonna charge you for this happy birthday.
Speaker 4: They're gonna charge you to.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday. Okay, okay, that's enough. That's enough.
Speaker 5: I just give a little something, you know, just give a little something. Let you know, I could sing because I was on the you know, I was on the America. Uh god talent, Oh you were what's your I I'm singing? Oh yeah, Simon, you know you should.
Speaker 4: Have went to the you know what, you should have went to the Mass singer?
Speaker 1: Oh, I should do that. How I get on there?
Speaker 4: Called, I gotta call.
Speaker 1: I gotta call Terry Crews Mann.
Speaker 4: Can he a g t? Nick Cannon is the Mass singer?
Speaker 5: Okay, I gotta I gotta holler at Nick because Nick gonna let me. Because me and Nick, you know, we got the same with my kids. So I know he's gonna he gonna give you brother a chance.
Speaker 4: Uh shell the pope. How was the man high salute created?
Speaker 2: Uh? Did you ever do the celebration once you scored? Can you can you give a team U s a my high salute?
Speaker 4: That was the running That was TDTD, Derrick Levell, von Hebroun and what's the fullback name, Howard Griffin. That was their thing.
Speaker 2: They called themselves No Limited Soldiers and just one day they were they practice and they started and that was just their little thing.
Speaker 4: They did bus themselves. But man, they messed around and did it in the game.
Speaker 2: Obviously it was TD and I think Vonn might have ran on the field, maybe maybe Grill was out there and they did it and it took off. And now twenty almost thirty years later, everybody still dond Amy high salute mh. But that's how it started. They called themselves soldiers and they were saluting each other in practicing boom.
Speaker 4: Ronelle Williams said, unky o, Joe, what do y'all think about Carmela? She has a chance to win? Of course, I mean chance will win the only Well, well, she got thirty three and a third.
Speaker 2: I mean they got Kennedy and they got President President Trump, and they got Madam VP Kamla Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she has a chance. He has a chance. I mean politics is very iffy.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm not really into politics. There there there are three things that I stay away from when it comes to conversion on large platforms like our own, unless I'm well informed. Politics, race and religion. Politics, race and religion. So when it comes to politics, it's it's it's confusing in in a in a sense.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Dirt that goes on in politics, stuff I don't really want to get into right now. It's a grind, it's a grimy business. It's a grimy game. A lot of over promising and underlivered, under delivering by many, you know, And I there's a saying that the best politicians, they lie and the ones that lie the best normally the ones that get chosen, and those lies that they do tell before getting elected, they never followed through, never followed through. So uh, mis miss she has a good chance to win. Yeah, she has a good chance to win. So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for her and may the best person win.
Speaker 2: H Stephen Bate Stephen Bass three one four said, what's the most memorable fight you ever had?
Speaker 4: And have you ever lost the fight?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what happened? Much love to your two favorite people of TV, to my two favorite people on TV. Oh til you have been in a fight?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Bright, Yeah, Bright?
Speaker 1: I usually I used to fight Bright too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on, now, you know we all then fought when we were shorties, when we was little. Yeah, but you know, you know, fights like that ain't nothing. But you know on the screen ain't nothing but about thirty thirty forty seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't really that long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I got in one fight in college. Dude just tried to pump me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, he was the hour of Hour was of wide receiver. He's a d lineman. Man. Yeah, you told us, man, you come in there, you know, you come in there late, o Joe. Guys already in the back. We're gonna you. That's just the way it was.
Speaker 2: If everybody knew that you try to get there first. If you got the last, guys will go.
Speaker 1: Jon you mm hmm. True.
Speaker 5: Hell, you got to remember I got thrown out of Langsy University for fighting. I never I never, I never forget, President, Doctor Ernest Holloway, I never forget. You know, dude, stole my little my little what you call a little money, you getting little pale? Yeah, man, I put it.
Speaker 1: I put it in my drawer. I got breakfast. I put it in my drawer.
Speaker 5: Only one person has access to my room, like he would, he kept saying, kept the nying it.
Speaker 4: Man, so man and.
Speaker 5: Man, Doctor Ernest Holloway said, we don't we don't tolerate that here at the school.
Speaker 4: And we don't have to expecting my money either.
Speaker 1: Oh man. I enjoyed. Is it still water a coil? Still water coil, Oklahoma? I enjoyed myself my short time there, and it was dope. You know who you know who went to school with? Who's with me at Langston? Matthew Hatchett, Matthew Haswell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hatch.
Speaker 1: Hatch was there, Hatch was on the team.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kevin brook says, twenty years of military service. Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: My wife Nicki and my dad Larry, my twin girls, Rayley and Ryan, all have birthdays this month.
Speaker 4: Can I get a shout out, Kevin?
Speaker 2: Thanks for your service, continue success, stay blessed to your wife, your dad, your beautiful twin girls. All.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Happy belated birthday. Bro. Can't thank you enough for your service.
Speaker 1: Service.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it to.
Speaker 2: All our military men and women out there, past and present and future that put your lives on the line and provide a service that we are able to do what we want to do and enjoy freedoms thanks to your bravery. So thanks to all our men and women out there that that's in the military. Kevin, thank you for your twenty years of service. Thirty four Virgo said yo, uh shout to you for God. Oh okay to e y l fast. Those boys are on point. By Bro. I just man, it's it for me, oh Joe. I just I think it's like a huge honor when people want to hear you speak about certain things and they think enough of you. Because I do understand. I'm always I always start anytime I go to an event, I always thank them for inviting me because I do realize they have their choice of entertainers, celebrities and athletes. Uh, and for them to choose me, I'm humble and am honored, and man, it's it's a huge honor for people to like to want to hear what you have to say that they think enough of you and your story, your journey, who you are, where you are, where you came from, and maybe a few people in the audience and attendance will be able to take something from that message that you delivered.
Speaker 4: So it's a huge honor. Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 2: I greatly appreciate that we didn't really talking about a whole lot about the men's game. Did oh Lebron James had twenty one, nine assists, six rebounds.
Speaker 4: Kevin Durant had twenty three points.
Speaker 2: On eight or nine shooting five or five from the three point line, two or two from the free throw line. Steph had eleven point Holiday had fifteen points, Devin Booker had twelve, and ant Man had eleven.
Speaker 4: So everybody that played stored I mean, when you think about it, Joe, you.
Speaker 1: Had to throw that in there. Everybody that played.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 2: If the US shot sixty two percent from the floor, fifty six percent from the three, but only sixty percent from the free throw line, they definitely got to do better than that. And b with oh of three from the free throw line he normally money, but it didn't.
Speaker 4: Come to the bottom.
Speaker 2: They out rebounded them, out assisted them, had but they did have seventeen turnovers.
Speaker 4: They're definitely gonna have to cut down on the turnovers. Definitely gonna have to do. That's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we're back tomorrow, but I, myself and o Cho want to thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, The Rot Runner Extraordinary, The Bengal Legend, The Ring of Famer, The Pro Bowl of the All Pro Liberty Cities on Chad O Josenko Johnson. Please do us a favorite. Please make sure you hit that light button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button and tell family, friends, or loved ones to subscribe to the Dicot. We greatly greatly appreciate that. Please make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcasts, make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast because every subscriber count and that's how we get to the top of the charts thanks to you. Make sure you take make sure you check out my Shade by La Portier. We have the best testing, best tasting vsop on the market and we're back in start stock, so please make sure you go out and get you a bottle for you or your loved one.
Speaker 4: Please make sure you go follow my.
Speaker 2: Media company page on all platforms that Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four link to Nightcap merchants paying at the top of the chat use code. This discount applies to everything everyone received their merchant by now hopefully, and we know it's some great quality. But we want to thank you guys so much for the support and basically and under a year support that you've shown Ocho and I the great that we've grown, that's only because of you. That's only because of you, know you liking us and helping us go viral and telling your family and friends and loved ones about Nightcap, about two guys that play in the NFL that have great conversations that talk about everything. So I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm sure Ocho feels the same way. And that's it for tonight. We'll be back tomorrow, same time, right side, same time, five pm Pacific time, eight pm Eastern time. Thank you for joining us for nightcap. I'm Shannon Sharp. Your favorite unk, he's Chad Ocho, Senko Johnson, your favorite number eighty five rout