Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap today from Scary Jones, the guy with a really ugly feet. Here we go, Dear Elvis Durant, I've always wanted to phone tap my ex girlfriend Tiana. This could be trouble anyway. We're still pretty close, but all throughout our relationship she was always suspicious of me. She thought I was nosy and always eavesdropping on her. Wouldn't it be great if she received a call from her phone company telling her that somebody has been trying to break into her cell phone? This comes to us from Chris. All right, Chris, you got quite a pair wanting to phone tap your ex girlfriend, Tiana. Scary is going to start the call as a representative from Tiana's phone company, and then Chris is standing by waiting to take the heat. Here we go Today's Phone Tap.
Speaker 3: Department.
Speaker 1: Tiana Feliciano. Please, yes, Hi, this is Charles McGrath, Special Investigations Unit. Say how are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm calling to notify you that we've had several requests to phone tap into your cell phone.
Speaker 3: What do you mean tapp into my line?
Speaker 1: Requesting to listen in on your phone conversations.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? Yes?
Speaker 2: Did you allow it? No?
Speaker 1: We did not allow it.
Speaker 3: They just broke up with my boyfriend. That's why am like freaking out.
Speaker 1: You just broke up with your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well what does this mean? Like?
Speaker 1: This is just a friendly courtesy call to let you know what's going on on your phone line because you are the rightful owner of that cell phone number.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, thank you so much and for everything.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Have a great dake.
Speaker 3: Okay you too. Bye?
Speaker 1: All right, we got her on the hook. I'll down held right now.
Speaker 3: Our department. Hi, what's up? Well? I just got to call some snap boy.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't know.
Speaker 3: They said that somebody was trying to happen too my phone conversations. Who would do that? I don't know, Chris, Who do you think would do it? Sounds to me like you think it's me? Yes I do. Why do you assuw me right away? Because Chris, you're the only one who goes snooping through my phone. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You what do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, maybe I did a little bit. Really that big of a deal? Are you kidding me? Chris? What? I don't know, Chris? How mad would you be if I went behind your back and just something like that? I think it's pretty funny. Well, I'm glad that your life is so boring that all you have is to be obsessed with me and what I'm doing. Okay, I'm glad that I'm the highlight of your life. Oh you always are. Okay, So you know I'm mad. I don't know. Why don't you go to listen into my phone conversation? Why I don't think you should be mad? No, walk to me, don't.
Speaker 1: All right, let's call her back on her cell phone. Maybe she'll leave her office and then slip.
Speaker 3: Out on you. Listen, you got me. I admitted to it. At least I was mad enough to admit to it, right, Why the hell do you have to d in my freaking business? So what, I don't know? Why?
Speaker 1: Mad?
Speaker 3: Life? No friend? If you don't even do anything with yourself? And this comes to a surprise you you've known this for a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: There's just some things I needed to find out. I mean, it's really no big deal. Find them? Now? Did you find the map? Of course I did.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be, miss.
Speaker 1: Oh Tiana, don't throw up? Why because you've been phone tapped? Are you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I swear, And I was like freaking out on it Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show