Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with your Linda Selvin with us, Linda, let's talk a little bit about curses. We'll take calls next hour with you. In your opinion, what generates the curse? Why does it happen?
Speaker 3: Oh man, Yeah, I've done a lot of studies with my clients over the last thirty years, and as a medium, you know that that happened in nineteen ninety six after I had one hundred tumors removed from a hips and thighs after healing people opened up as a trans medium. Yeah, it's the whole as to how I became and I learned from the other side of the deceased ancestors relatives. The I get choked up when I start talking about it because it's painful.
Speaker 2: Okay, real, huh you Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the spirit comes in and sometimes I get choked up because I start here or feeling, and I know there's a lot of people out there that are going to want to know why they have some of the negative experiences that they do. Let's say, okay, if I'm seventy, my mom would have been ninety four, so her father might have been one hundred and thirty four or something. So let's say you go back nine generations, right, my great great great great great great great great somebody had an issue with the wife or the cousin or somebody. And back in the old days, people had the ability to really curse the generation, or they can say we're going to curse all the women and the next you know, millennia whatever. I have learned that we inherit it. Sometimes we're born, even when we're when the fetuses in the womb, they are exposed to maybe a curse that the mother or even the father with the sperm of course, had transfer from experience from their lineage. It's real stuff. Because I've seen people change. I've seen people come very broken almost sometimes I don't like to use psychological terms like psychotic or sociopathic, but I think a lot of issues have to do with not just a broken spirit or a broken psyche, but because of what may have been done, especially in the European countries look for the States a couple hundred years ago, that old rituals or curses were placed upon the family and it was inherited after each generation. People that have constant bad luck, people that have constant money issues, people sometimes that cannot get a break with their health issues. I'm not going to blame every single problem in life on a curse, because that's a that's insane, that's not the way it works. But when I work with certain people, I can detect when I'm calling when they call, or I'm calling people back, and I can hear on the phone just Hi, how are you, Susie? And yes, I can book your appointment. I can sense right away if they're cursed. I feel it. I get like a choked a feeling, or sometimes my attitude gets nasty because my spirit guides whatever you want to call it works through me. Can repel some of people's personality, and a lot of people out there we don't know why we like certain people, and we gravitate immediately, Oh my god, it's like I've known you forever, and yeah, that's a soul made or a soul circle type of being coming back in. And then we were repulsed by others. We just don't like them. It's our soul or our spirit repelling them from a past, live experience or the person we're meeting can be at a ballgame and you're at the hot dogs concession and all of a sudden, you just get this horrible feeling. It's their soul or their spirit or their curse. And it's like an attachment. If you think of the pier and there's barnacles, or just like on a whale, they get barnacles growing. Because there's things that attach to living things. We as humans, we can't see them, but I can help release the attachments. And I work with a doctor who's very good at it, and I go to him or I'll send my patients and clients to him when I can't deal with it or I can't solve it. And there are real things that haunt a house or an animal or could be on the person through life. And it doesn't mean that you're like locked up in a cage you can't function. It's just you know, it's like a shackle or a hindrance, or you know, they just don't have luck. And I don't think it's just luck all the time. I don't think it's just the way of the world. I believe that there are curses from different religiousness is where religion comes in and ritual comes in and different negative connotations with witchcraft. Now I'm like a Jewish witch, but because I did candle magic. But I'm in the light and it's Kabbalistic that I combined my formulas from Kabbala with Santa Ria, and I've helped thousands of people all over the world, and I can give testimonies forever. But I help people remove the negative. I help them clear their homes. There's one of your listeners from the last time I was on. There's a family in Pennsylvania. I think they're even tuning in tonight. They had a ghost of some type of paranormal activity, which is like a curse in this house and on their property. I nailed it since I sent them to a friend of mine who's a paranormal specialist, but I also got them into my candles. It's gone after years of whatever it was that and I think it's old burial ground where they live. Could have been an old spirit that had been interrupted. We don't it goes on. I don't want to talk about the whole case, but there are ways to remove it quieted and let people have peace to move on with the next portion of their lives.
Speaker 2: How do you know when you accurse, though.
Speaker 3: You feel it, a lot of people will be more negative. It's not just positive thinking. And yes, of course we change our mind and change ourselves and all of that. It's absolutely correct. A lot of the times, there's a feeling or like a heavy, cloaky dark film, like you just feel something's not right, and then you have moments of bliss and the sun shines, and then you're back in this darkness. And listen, I'm not talking depression and I'm not talking bipolar. I'm not talking psychological issues. I'm talking that you can't or a person can't get a break for something. It's no, you're not cursing your career and you're not chrised her or your love life. And yet there are times where there have been curses placed on people where once it's removed, their love life open, they finally meet the guy or the girl, they get married, or the job finally breaks open, or the house calms down or whatever. It's something that has to be I don't want to say analyzed, but I've done enough work over the last thirty forty years to identify the negative versus the positive, and I can see where somebody's stuck, like in a whirlpool. I call it like a whirlpool of energy that can be cleared. And a lot of the times if I ask a question where your parents from or what country? Where did you originate? Where are the relatives? How far back? And then I can trace it kind of like epidemiology doing the research right. It's where the science comes in demographically, and then the metaphysics. The definition of metaphysics, of course is spirituality and psychology, so I can determine and kind of analyze from both perce perspectives as to what I'm dealing with, and I'd make it whole. And sometimes somebody will fail. I think I'm cursed, and I hear their voice ask if you a question, Now you're not cursed. Maybe it's a bad like, or let's do this and you'll feel better than they do. There are sometimes such heavy, negative, painful stories. I sometimes can't help them, and I'll pass them on to somebody that I believe would do better for them because one I'm not qualified, or two it's too overwhelming for me. Especially at this point in my life, I am at a point where I could just say no, I'm not going to work with you. And when I was younger, I took on all of it, but were we twenty twenty four, twenty eighteen, I literally announced to my radio people and my newsletter my following I was retiring from the paranormal. I used to channel like six times a day, and after it took a toll on me, I wanted my life back. So there's a lot of the curses or the paranormal that I stepped away from after throwing myself into it, and it got very dark, and my body changed, my mentality changed, my friendships changed, and when I got out of it, new beginnings, new doors, opened, new opportunities. Then I started feeling better and I had to work on myself. I'm no different than any other human. We all work on ourselves. We grow, we changed. But the curse can be familial, meaning from the family herited from generations past. It could be two generations, one generation, or twelve generations. It depends on the lineage, It depends on the country now in past lives. And you know this from other people have been on the show. In all the years you've been around the field, we have different lifetimes on different continents. We've all been men, we've all been women. We've lived in China, We've been in Italy. We've had different incarnations all over the world to make us who we are. But sometimes we may have picked up something in a different say maybe the seventeen hundreds. It might have been the Renaissance era. Maybe it could have been twelve hundred, and it was in the Orient at some point. Who knows. But I learned from all the different people, the Asians versus the Italians, versus the Spaniards, versus the South Americans versus Afro Americans. I hear all these stories and I can trace back, and all of a sudden, I say, what do you have a grandfather that was blah blah blah, or because I'll start hearing somebody who's dead I had, you know that alma psych You know, I've learned through the years, and that's what experience gives you talent.
Speaker 2: You know, the person putting the curse on someone, how experience do they need to be.
Speaker 3: I don't think there was an experience. Actually, I don't know if it was like throwing juju and candles or witch is brew. I don't know exactly how it was done. I think from some people I've spoken to, and some of the history I've gone into someone's done in a church or in some type of religious ceremony. Almost I don't like the word satanical, but I have worked with people where there was tanical ritual and families and I've heard about it and it would turn my stomach and it was scary. But it's out there. So I can't give you one answer because because I think it's a multitude of technique that had been used. As a Jew, I know there was a lot of cursing in the Jewish communities years and years ago. Even with the Macabean War, it goes way back where it all starts. They don't want to go into anything religious or political, especially with the state of the world today and everything that's going on in all the different continence. But we as a human race and society, Yeah, bring back peace, gratitude, love, appreciation forgiveness, and if we would just all get along, we can bring the balance back because we're so imbalanced right now. There's a spiritual war going on everywhere on top of like is it the earth is cursed? It's like one big black cloud that needs to be busted. And we can just do it with one person at a time, because then if it's one by one and then the collective, then we can join together.
Speaker 2: How does the individual get rid of the curse?
Speaker 3: Prayer, meditation, candle magic, working with a practitioner that understands it like I do, and some of the people I work with and that I have in my network. I have one set of candles I do candle magic called Wi the Wisdom, and the one that usually gets rid of it is called good Luck Power, and usually after three weeks it lifts. How that's why it's magic. There's certain oils and certain words that I teach people, and it's in the candles and it lifts, it breaks, and I've been given a gift to like sensors, I can cut it out. I can help most people, not everybody. I don't think any practitioner on the planet is one hundred percent. Ever, I am the first psychic good oways is. I'm not one hundred percent accurate. I'm not one hundred percent with curses or in healing, but I'm pretty accurate most of the time. And I'm grateful for the gifts to be able to really cut through the dark, to see the light. Because that's what we're looking for persus not just medical or satanical ritual. I think for most of what I've worked with mostly from Europe or European descent for some reason, the Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, that whole area, for some reason was more heavily saturated spiritually, like with the negative curses for whatever reason, and that's where a lot of the psychics come from in the lineage. My whole lineage was Polish. So whether there's psychics down in the other generations, I have no idea because I'm the only one in the family that's ever had the gift. If you want to call it a gift, it could be a person itself and a guest because you can help people.
Speaker 2: But well, what about what about karma?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: If you.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it come back? And the curser.
Speaker 3: Half of the cursers, if you think about it, they're dead. Because if I'm doing famenial curse and there are a couple of generations pass those people who cursed the family saying I'm going to curse the Salvns or I'm going to curse the Smiths. So I'm going to curse the fifth generation of our family however they did it and ritual back then, They whoever threw it on the family say it was like a great great great great great great grandfather. That man in his life had his own issues and probably died young or had an accident and probably paid the price of karma. Yes comes back. The more negativity you put out, the more you're going to get back. The more love you give, the more you're going to get back. Karma repeats. We come into this lifetime to learn the lessons we didn't quite accomplish the last time we were here. We come back over and over and over again. It's not just one time and you're out. Nope, there's soul circles, there's karma debts. There's a talent that we've had that gets to be re exposed or re experience. Like you see these videos and reels of like a three year old playing the most beautiful classical music right on a piano, and it's like, as they learn that at three, well, because they're reincarnated, but they're karma. Maybe in a past life they didn't achieve the success or they weren't recognized, but they're coming in as these brainy kids today and they're magnificent and they're unique because it's their karma to enjoy it in this incarnation. So it depends on the incarnation. It depends on the family. And you have to also remember and you know those we've talked about it. You chose your parents to be in the family that you grew up in, as I chose my parents. We go, why do I choose these people? Well, we had lessons to learn.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more