Speaker 1: Hey, what up is your boy Zoel Sam? You know? Checking out the bootleg podcast a switch lanes and go download from the East Side with Love.
Speaker 2: It's out now, Yo, boutleg cap podcast, says this man, make sure he looks good.
Speaker 1: You know we in here, Zoo Sama is in the building. What's the deal man?
Speaker 2: The new album officially out if people are watching right now, Yeah, the album is out. How many tracks? Twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really eighteen, but twenty since it is already our skits.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, let's let's get out the way you got brought out at the pop out all right, which is one of the most legendary nights, quite possibly the most legendary like night in LA hip hop history. Right, it's definitely top two three, But I'm gonna say number one because I can't think of anything else. But maybe I'm forgetting stuff.
Speaker 1: What was that like? What was because I was there, I was there, I watched you come out. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: But what was it like actually hitting that stage and and I heard you got added last minute?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got added last minute. I don't really that shit dint sicking till we've seen we did two We did threehearts, and I seen how big that ship wasn't the inside, and knowing this Kindrick, I knew that she was going to be packed, so you know, I'm like this, there you goes, we want to see your face, all right, bet So, I already knew it was going to be packed, but when I seen how big the stadium actually was, I'm like, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, this shit real. But it was fun for the most part.
Speaker 2: Did you like have any sort of idea the brevity or like like the just the level of like iconicness You're about to be a part.
Speaker 1: Of, nah problem, he told me, Like right, Befoart went on stage, He's like, yeah, oh yeah, hey, so don't forget uh this is being streamed over the world, probably millions of people about to watch you on Amazon have a good show that I like this nigga, this nigga problem is crazy. God damn Dad like, thank you roll Look, but nah, that's when I that's when I found out that it was going to be streamed across the world. Yeah, I just thought it was gonna be the show. So once I when you didn't realize it was like everybody was watching. I didn't realize that shit until I started talk opened my phone after my performance and then seeing the shit on Amazon, I'm like, oh, that shit looks sick.
Speaker 2: Did you notice like after you did that, like that your streams spiked it right man?
Speaker 1: After this, the streams went back up, underrated went right back up, and my phone still going crazier. And now a lot of people fifth grade remember me, bro, you really was on Kendrick shit all you on a memory from Miss Anderson class. Hey, I don't know you, nigga.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's crazy, that shit crazy, that shit crazy.
Speaker 1: That's how it was. I don't know who the fuck you are, Like, how the fun did you get my number? I just changed it.
Speaker 2: Right talk to me because there's a lot of conversation being had about the unity that took place at the show, Like for people who aren't from LA I don't think they really understand like some of the politics that may or may not have been happening at that point in time.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know, you being where you're from.
Speaker 2: How did you see it in terms of just that specific perspective.
Speaker 1: Should I looked at it like another day in the office, Because whether you know where anybody was from or where they're from, which side of the street they're from. You know, that's a select few of people that's there at the same goal as me. So if I would have felt like it was that type of time, and I would have politely turned the situation down. So who it was, how big they was? You know? But and plus for the most part, everybody I was there was shwing love, So it wasn't you know, it wasn't more. Yeah, I'm not sure. I don't know if anybody was there to have like active beef with each other, like let's go to kindrishit and fuck it up. Yeah, let's go fuck it up. Let's go up backstage while everybody's looking. Nobody was on that. For the most part, everybody was respectable, and it seemed like, for the most part, everybody was happy to be there. So it wasn't nobody on any type of disrespectful time.
Speaker 2: Right, that's important. Speaking of disrespectful time, you were part of a rap beef for reacently.
Speaker 1: No, no, no was I was. I was playing. He was putting records out. I was just just because, all right, something, he was putting it out. But to see the situation having uh, I got a phone call from a couple of partners in mind with this guy particular, you know, rapper, and they wanted to sign I mean, I don't I don't think. I don't think. I don't know who he signed to now. But but look, so you know he been on the show before. You know, he come up and came up here freestyle right, so you know, you know, more power to him. But uh, you know, they called me with a proposition to rap beef. You know, I politely declined, and I'm like, damn, the rap game is really like that almost like they called you like, let's do this. No, that exactly what it was, Okay. So they called me and asked me. I told him that's not my cup of tea. And for the you know, the people that was on the phone, they already know that's not how I get down. So I told him like, no, I'm good, and I went and you know, went into a radio interview that I had. I was on my way to radio interview. I told my manager Sualt, like, Hey, these niggas trying to do a fake rap beef, so we both you know, like, that's not us. So I thought that was it. They were like, all right, it's good, bro, I wake up with a whole this track on my beat. I'm like, oh, this dude is really cloud chasing. So it wasn't more of him than even making a song. It was more of certain the certain lyrics that I was in the song that you don't play with, because it was more like, uh, adding other hoods that we don't get along with, saying they that you would get them to do this to me, and that to me like, okay.
Speaker 2: It's almost like yo, if you were gonna fuck around and this with some good trive ship right, Like its certain sit you don't play like.
Speaker 1: And he know that, you know, but like certain certain certain neighborhoods that he was bringing up and putting my name next to. It's already ship in the streets that's already liked that for decades. And you know, it's certain shit that you just don't stir back up, especially when you're a non affiliate. So I'm just like, let me just fifty send them and play with them, you know, like let me just fuck around. But I said, he really started taking it real. He started taking He didn't he didn't like, he didn't like the album cover. So you feel me so the artwork he didn't like. He didn't like that ship, so that ship went baby viral. But all in all, the whole ship was fake. It was nothing that I should have even gave attention to. But certain words and certain ship that I heard that just made me act on the old type of dude that I was, you know, so, but in reality, that's why all that ship deleted. That ship. That ship, he's like, I can't be for nobody that got three hundred monfy listeners.
Speaker 2: Why wasn't ask you like it wasn't How hard is it for you to like not go back to the old you? And I noticed that you you let it bother you because you're very vocal on social media when she asked you up.
Speaker 1: Because when it when it bothered me is because I let so much go already, so you know when that's why not even in that instance. But I'm just being in general. I know you think you're being slept on or right, no, no, your chest out, like, oh yeah, you got to you got to you got to let people know what the you do, because you know, sometimes I never understood how people get mad when somebody think that they're the best of whatever, the best you know, like if I call you, should that's how you should feel like I'm supposed to be like, no, you're better than me.
Speaker 2: Everybody should feel like they're the best in basketball if.
Speaker 1: Anything, anything you do. But you know so, and just to clear up the air about you know, oh girl, the dude uh bro never met me in life, right He talking like we shook hands. We never shook hands. He never met me in life. So it's like it was real, like real fake to me to think that you were just in my inbox praising me, and now we fake rap beefing. It's almost like, how can we have a beef and we never we never met I never seen you in real life. You never shook my hand. The only thing that we know is you played my music and he was making videos to my music. So you know, other than that, where was the beef from? Like why would I really want to beef with you to it hash your career and you could have came correct and probably got a verse from me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, you've done songs with some hip hop legends at this point now obviously you know the remix was crazy. Was there a point in time where you got like like you're standing next to Snoop Dogg or you're standing next to certain guys and you're.
Speaker 1: Just like, what the how fuck did I get here? Bro? I was? I just set that at the King show. I'm like, how the fuck am I here? Run like like you know, but it's the hard work with like with Snooping, Warren G and all them dudes. Them dudes just like being around my own family. They act like, you know, like how my uncle's and pops act and shit like that. So once I'm just I've never been staring struck, so it's like another stepping stone. So I just took it for what it was and just treat people like they just any other person, regardless of how much money they got our status.
Speaker 2: Right When did you have any interaction with Kendrick at all the night of the show?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. I probably could have, but we slid. I didn't know he was gonna bring everybody up back on stage. I got up out of there to try to be traffic because I already knew what time to walk.
Speaker 2: So you were when everybody was on stage, I was gone, were You're like, fuck, man, y'all?
Speaker 1: Look, I said, what the fuck is this, I said, well, I didn't know he was gonna do that shit, you could have been in the pic, right, So look, I went back to the trailer. We sat in the trailer for a minute and I was waiting on the last song. And then I get to the fucking car. See everybody on the motherfucking stage. I said, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, you know lesson learned? I bet you you weren't the only person who left early. No, I don't. I think it was like I think I don't know if Ojiz was still there or not. I don't think he was there, like because we didn't. I don't think nobody knew Kentrick was gonna do that ship right, so, you know, and I didn't know. I didn't know how they wanted to play. You know, usually have venues the security be strict as from.
Speaker 2: Was there anybody dope that you hadn't met before that night that you were able to run into? And like, you know, I run into the provately.
Speaker 1: I hollowed at every wrapper that was on the lineup. So I had a small conversation probably with every other the creator. No, that's why not the ones that was on Mustard, But like probably some of them already knew. Why did you walked up to me? Men? Bro chopped it up for a minute. So that was that was That was different. That was different. I turned around. I felt somebody talking my should I turned around like the game, like fool. I was like, you know, do some ships again, man, and I'll open to it. Yeah, I'm open to it. Yeah. I thought we were able to chop it up. Yeah me, Oh jeez, we chopped it up before, and uh, we need to lock in too, for sure. He a cool dude. He he came up to me, hollered at me. We chopped it up for a minute. Then we chopped it up the day of the show too, So yeah, he cool. We exchanged information. Probably gonna put some ship together. Who all do you have on the album? I don't really got too many features at all. It's really probably mostly mean Snoopy forty. We got a Hanho. We got a Slim brother No, no, no, no cousin. Yeah he my people. Yeah, okay, yeah I thought he was related to you. No, no he is, but here my little brother, he brother, you feel me. But we got Hano Slim, we got uh, who the funk else do we got so damn, I gotta, I got, I gotta, I gotta go through the list, and I know that damn Stbrekers fire. I mean I appreciate that. So yeah, we don't got that many feet, but we got uh yeah, that's pretty. We got like fine features on the hose, on the whole thing. We would have had. We were supposed to have the Russell, but the business couldn't get cleared before the album was turned in. So so yeah, so I already shot, Like you guys got a record. We got the record, we got the video and everything, we got all the assets to it. But we couldn't use the song in time because we didn't come to an agreement on the paperwork. And it wasn't it wasn't nobody faught in particular. It just we ran out of time, ran out of time. I guess I gotta get turned because yeah, I can't push my album back for the song. Yeah, I want this song on here, but next Yeah, Deluxe put it on Deluxe. Put it on the deluxe. Yeah for sure. How'd you link with the Russell? Uh? Through Tope? His producer, Yeah, made a beat and then the beat was sent to me and wants to beat was sent to me. I did. Tie had to be sent to me. She got to be sent to me. Once I did the song, sent it over to them. They was fucking with it and then they put uh that they the Russell was like, man, let me hop on that motherfucker. He hopped on it and then ship The album came around sooner than sooner than we expected, Like the time flew by faster than we expected before we could get the business handle. But the song is dope for sure.
Speaker 2: The Wressell man here real yeah, talk to me about uh for you, Like, do you feel pressure putting this album out?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, because I feel like a lot of eyes are on you man, a lot of soul. So I'm gonna get I'm not gonna get all the feedback. Oh yeah. Another thing that we got John Mack, my boyfriend the bay. He's fired. He's like the hottest dude out the bay right now. So so we got him. That's that's probably that the one I got a name in the buzz. We got John crazy. Yeah, he go he go crazy. So yeah, the pressure definitely on me. I'm gonna always feel like something could be better because I got so many songs, so I'll re listen to some ship like dam I should have put this song on it. But all and all ship, we got deluxe coming and we got another album coming. So you don't like this one like the next one? What do you feel about?
Speaker 2: Because I thought the two names that I thought of when I saw the XXL cover come out and you. I thought about your name and I thought about Three Old Baby. They played us that ship was so trap and like, I don't want to take anything away from everybody that made because there's a lot of the artists on.
Speaker 1: There that should have been on there. Definitely sure a lot of the artists that's on the magazine cover right now. I listen to a few of them. You know their music.
Speaker 2: So I'm like to plug Mexicano t skill Babycho go crazy. If you slide joint and you play Mancho. How is it saying not like us on the cover and.
Speaker 1: They don't got nothing on the West Coast? I think that was the funny part of my ship. That was that was the talking point, that was the clickbait.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dog like y'all couldn't have put Three Old Baby that nemver one record.
Speaker 1: Right, and he went platinum graduating and he's within a year touring the country, within the year crazy like some of the.
Speaker 2: People, some of the people like if you stack up metrics, like there's artists on that cover that like three know Baby just washing.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, he probably washed. I ain't gonna lie at the time what he got going on right now here. I think his numbers better than everybody on that list he got like he got like, well he went platinum to go platting with. That's one hundred and fifty nine.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of I mean, Big X got a couple planting a records ots, got it.
Speaker 1: I Mean that's ot though. That's what I'm saying. He deserves to be up there with him. No, he does, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: There's some of the artists on there that nipping Baby's doing whatsoever at all at all.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, how the fuck? I just thought it was the most Just like I feel like I should have been on that motherfucker too. If anything, I think they should have picked two West Coast and got three ten in me up there.
Speaker 2: And just problem is Bro's like double XL is a fucking bias publication, always has been.
Speaker 1: They talked to you like they gonna pick you too out, they're doing you a favorite. They're like, yeah, you know you guys are or even like the Russell, he should have been up there too, just because of the innovator and shit that he's doing right now.
Speaker 2: He's doing numbers he's putting out. I mean, how you not like how you not acknowledged what the Russell's doing on that cover.
Speaker 1: He kind of made me mad because I have more Muffy listeners than a few people on that cover. Sure, And I'm like, I haven't put as one and put nothing out really like that, and I'm still watching.
Speaker 2: Sh It's crazy. I think I think something's gotta change over there in terms of just like and.
Speaker 1: That's what the only thing that's gonna change it with somebody from the West Coast to get on that panel other than that, and it never gonna change.
Speaker 2: Facts have some real ship because they got that panel that they yeah there's not that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's no who from the West Coast. Nobody was probably on that work for Double lex l. It was a funck about the West Coast.
Speaker 2: I think hopefully, like I was gonna ask you what this moment that Kendrick's created, it feels like the best chance for la hip hop to take the game over again, like.
Speaker 1: We got it, we got it right now you gotta just say like what I was gonna saying, like like me and Hit talked about it.
Speaker 2: He's like, Yo, they now hit records gotta come out like motherfuckers gotta drop hits now, right because.
Speaker 1: But this is an opportunity to grab it by his neck. But see the only thing and the thing about the hits, you gotta hits. They make ship hits like you with some of this, like you can't like your ship It couldn't deny. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: On an al record right right, but organically went crazy.
Speaker 1: No, that's facts. But like how many streams is underrated? Half damn there? Gold, I think I should be going by the end of the summer crazy yeah, so like and that's all independent. So like I was just looking at the numbers today and like every seven days that motherfucker doing just like on Spotify, like some seven hundred kow like just just that song every seven days, like not the remix, just the original steal.
Speaker 2: How big of a spike did it get? Would you performed it on Amazon? Was it like not like pretty noticeable?
Speaker 1: Probably twenty thousand followers, I mean twenty thousand a monthly listeners. Like, no, twenty thousand new people coming to the party. No, right, no, like they it definitely went up because you know, I look at my numbers. You see when it starts to go down, it went down to like probably like two hundred, and then it went all the way back up to like five and six. I'm like so, but it's like it depends because it always but that boosted it right back up because my listeners was going down a little bit, they right back up. It's almost an eight hundred k.
Speaker 2: So what is an LA artist that if you could do a collab album as who would be some pre grounds the pregrams.
Speaker 1: That's my boy, me and him with just chopping back up. We got a few new songs, I said the last time I was here. A lot of people need to get up on them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: A lot of people already work with and he worked with Tied Dolla, Sogns, a few people. He just he's one of them artists that make good music that just face is just not out there right. But the name a lot of people know the name.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's how it was for Blast for a long time. Yeah, definitely caught some shit. People were like last been around.
Speaker 1: But we just we couldn't put the face to it right. So I would say if you ask me that, that's why I'll say I make good music with. But if you ask him like that, already got a name. It's not really open to whoever. Bro, I don't really got no limitations on shiit. I like what everybody's doing right now, everybody almost almost everybody, almost everybody. Some people should just really hot garbage. It's nothing. You don't care how popular are that should be trash.
Speaker 2: When you when you see guys like that, you feel like are like trash. Do you think most of the time when those situations people get a buzz or whatever? Do you think it's because of their antics more than their.
Speaker 1: Music about anti se me like the work strategy and then their hard work. Yeah or yeah? Or some people just work so hard that you just didn't know, Like you just see that mother, like you just got man, fucking you can come in to club today, bro fucking you've been coming every day every day. Bro, You're so persistent, come on, man, So but no, when I just look at people like more power to you, shit, have you mad? And you know what not everything's for you right exactly. You made it, bro, you made it. I mean, somebody's fucking with you. Somebody gotta like it, because shit, how you get here?
Speaker 2: So you already have two bodies. So you said the deluxe and the next album is already being.
Speaker 1: So we got more out. We got the new Cartel TNC album coming. We got all this shit done already, all this ship has already done, turned that ready to go, sload it up. So we got we got the deluxe after from the East Side would Love. We got the deluxe coming, Then we got the TNC project. We got a few singles, and then we got another album that I'm dropped towards the end of the year. I ain't playing no yeah, because I do this ill usually work, But I took off for a year trying to figure out the business. When I signed my partnership, I wanted to know how to office work, so I didn't, you know, fuck myself. That's a that's very smarty. What did you learn? I learned? I learned probably almost everything. I know shit about contract certain words. I know what it means when the labels is pushing this artist and pushing this artist back. I know, you know all the type of shit, but I got freedom. I can drop this album literally and then drop another album tomorrow. So you know, like, that's what I wanted to learn before I started just jumping head first into shit. I wanted to make sure I can still control my craft.
Speaker 2: You know what's me going viralately is have you seen the dude who makes the TikTok breaking down all the la hats that you can and can't wear? I always I remember DJ had gave me advice. He was like, Yo, if you ever are somewhere someone tries to bang on you, He's like, they probably won't because you're white.
Speaker 1: But you can passes Spanish. Bro, I'll tell you this all the time.
Speaker 2: But he was like, all you gotta do is act like you're in the middle of fighting with your girl and you're really pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did your head trying to get you sobbed? Did your head? Shame on you, bro? Why the fuck are you telling this and shit like that. He's like, Bro, just act like you're superman this fucking bitch. Just drop me off. The nigga go be like, don't give a fuck about you or that bitch, nigga. Where are you from? Nigga? Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Someone asks you where you're from and you're not from that area, Like I'm from Arizona.
Speaker 1: Do I say I'm from Arizona. That'd be your best band, Like non Brian, I'm from Arizona. I'm just visiting. I mean, but in reality, that still can get you a Rob m cauld you're not from around here? Now, what's in your pockets? What you're doing over I'm like, you know you're not from other Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? Cool cool? What's hot pockets? I'm just getting some gas, all right, I'm just getting some cash. What's in your pocket? But at the same time, I don't think I think that's the people be having to fucked up. La. Don't just be like that. People don't just be up on you just because I don't even think people really bang on people no more. Yeah, I mean, listen, I've only got banged on in years.
Speaker 2: I only got banged on once in the valley. In the valley, yeah, by some essays the parks.
Speaker 1: No, it was.
Speaker 2: It was in North Hollywood and I was eating burgers, right, I was eating burgers.
Speaker 1: Hispanics is different program and there was no bathroom at the Burger Spot. With my fucking kids, I got Phoenix sun ship on. It was fucking during the playoffs. I told you you look like a gang member. You got all that baseball hat ship on.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I needed a piss. So like next to the Burger Spot, there's like a cult of sacks. I'm like, man, I need to find I needed a piss. Like so as soon as I turned the corner, I see these four dudes coming, and I was at this point in time, I I gotta kind of just keep walking towards them.
Speaker 1: Because if you turn around, they own you. Yeah. So I'm walking in the full stop me and like we like, Ao, what are you doing over here? From around here? Exactly? That's how the Spanish banking man.
Speaker 2: I'm at the Burger spot on it right here, ain't know where to piss. I'm just trying to find a place to piss from. I'm not from here, you know, so where you're from home. One of the dudes was like he was like a homes you look familiar, fool, who are you?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh yeah, I was like, brom from that's me. That's me.
Speaker 2: I'm like yeah, and it's like, oh, I just was watching this fool's interview with Swifty Blue.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's crazy that happened to me before. It too, like uh, we was in like waterline Upland What's It's like Upland is something else? But it's like a Hispanic hood right there, and it's like night me Hancho and Slim and Ship. We're like the fucking let's go get another bottle, right we bosced all were like oh, I'm like, oh, look up these messicanggs right here, like they got ball heads dickies and I'm like, oh, these niggas game bang. They writing on the wall and Ship. I'm like, y'all, y'all get a bottle, like fucking we bonce out and get a bottle. They're like, uh, they're like, what's up. Full, I'm like, what's up?
Speaker 2: Cuh?
Speaker 1: They're like, are you not? You not rapper? For you? It's like we about to get on you right now. I was like they was deepens some motherfucking to them Like they're like, they're like what you're doing? And they're like, then this nigga all crazy.
Speaker 2: I pull up to a gas station at night from the city and they're tagging it actively.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, we should go to a different It was the last it was. It was it was the last liquor store. It was. It was all or nothing like it was fourth quarter. It was about to be two o'clock, so were like fuck it. They stopped. They was right on the wall and ship. They're like, fucking take a picture with us. They go in the store and take gang pictures with us.
Speaker 3: And I took a selfie with these guys, right, they're going to make you take a picture, like yeah, and then she's taking a picture of the show. You're taking the pictures like you know, my name's like whatever I'm from. I think they were from at Street or something.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, what's up. Yeah, yeah, us taking pictures like you're good over here for what they told me. I'm like, yeah, appreciate it. I'm like, yeah, right, bringing me up. I was like, yo, tag me, I'll reposted ship whatever. That's the number one. That's how you get away, he tagged me, so I can we posted.
Speaker 2: That's the only other time that happened was one time we're in the bay. We're in Vallejo at the crest in the crest at this place called King's Marketplace, I think it's what it's called. And we're supposed to shoot content with a rapper from Bleho that's not named the Russell. And this dude was beefing at the There was some sort of like his crew was there was like some sort of inner altercation right before we got there, because we were supposed to show up and film at that spot, and right before we pulled, you know, we were already pulling up and.
Speaker 1: Load and he calls me. He's like, hey, get up out of there. So she just went down, Oh it's time to go. So no, but the fools he was beefing with like came up.
Speaker 2: He was there. They came up, Hey are you with so and so? And I was like, ah nah, bro. I was like, I was like to get on you.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, now I'm an empire. Empire. I was like, what's good on boulet cab and I was like I just started. I was like, y'all wrap you trying to get up out of it.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, do y'all rap And he was like yeah, And I'm like, man, let me follow you on Instagram let me show you.
Speaker 1: This is what I do. Like a podcast. You know what I'm saying. He wiggled out of there, hey saying. These motherfuckers are laying in the drone. I'm like, this fool.
Speaker 2: I remember we had our boy Mustapa and he's just Oblivia, just flying a drone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, move, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Now I'm getting their Instagram and found these fools. I'm like, hey, ship ship hit me, bro, have y'all on the show. I'm like, look what we gotta run over here to the hotel.
Speaker 1: But we gotta go, but.
Speaker 2: Be wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, let's roll, It's time to go. It's time to go. Man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the album is out, go support it Deluxe coming soon. The Stomp videos out Stomps Fire.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I appreciate it. That should have been that shit been trending on Instagram too.
Speaker 2: So I'm just a real fucking I g TikTok damn. I gotta get the dance.
Speaker 1: I never thought I'd be able to do it. That make one of them? What? What was it like? This this is thirty BOYD song. I had this other song that I got too short. Gave me a lot of these beats, right, okay. I went to like flex yeah, like two Short Short Feel. I went to the studio with Short and my boy Big Stud. A lot of people from La Norman from East we know who Big stud is. Uh. He invited me to the studio with Too Short. I hung out with them. He gave Too Short gave me some beats and I had to beat made the song to it. I kept it for like a year. I was about to put it on the album. So I know that they kept saying the dude named Decade made the beats. So I realized, let me just type the name man on Instagram. See if I can find a producer, because I know Too Short gave him to me. But that's not how the business better how it beat. So I find a guy that made the beat. I'm like, hey, can I I send him a song? He like, hey, this is fine. I'm like, uh, let's where I got the business on the beat? He was like, man, I would love to ice Cube just came and took that beat today for his album. I even it was nothing that I could ever say. You can't say ship ice Cube got the beat. So I'm like all right, Like he like, but don't chip, I'm gonna send you a pack of beats. I fuck with your music. So he already knew who I was. That's crazy. I just knew him for doing e forty and two short beats. His name dude, name Decade. He does a lot of people beats. So he sent that ship and he's send stump And that was the first beat I heard. And I made it right then and there and said to sound this nigga, sound like you got a fucking good song that you can't promote kids. So I'm like, let's do it. Let's do it. But you know it wasn't really. It wasn't really me. I do party music, but you know I do like gangster party music. That was like, like you said, like you promoted to kids. Definitely, we have the kids dancing and ship. I appreciate them coming out too. So my kids love that fucking song. I'll be getting. You can't take ship. When someone told you ice cubes, I mean I said, hey, so I said, damn I cube. So you know now I'm really trying to be like but yeah, maybe you can get me closing the ice like put me the next Friday. Let's do a cube song. But no, but that's that's crazy how that came out right? Because I had the song for like literally probably I ain't gonna lie, I would say, like almost two years. He because that song might not have been made if Cue didn't take the beat. No, it wouldn't have beende because it would never get me more beat he made. He said, I made them specifically for you. Yea, I said, because you said you want that beat. Then he sent me that beat and that worked out. We've been locked in. Now we got we got a few more songs that that decade dope as fuck. That's hard man, he got he had them drums hitting hard on that motherfucker. That'ship. That's your slap.
Speaker 2: We'll go support man. Congrats on the album. Congrats on just the fucking hell of a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Man, We're about to get busier. We got how many videos you got coming? Uh? We shit, almost every song on the album got a video. Are we still shooting to make sure that every song on the album does have a video. We got a short film coming soon featuring a slink Johnson. Oh shot to sleep man. Yeah, Jesus, we got the party on the east side of all money in video. It's a short film that's gonna drop the day of the album, which is gonna be on Friday. So we got this shot to slink man. We did. We did a short film and uh yeah, shout out Slink funny dude, funny as funny as hell. Acted a little bit too, So y'all go see me in the acts scene.
Speaker 2: You gotta get into movies, man, Man, I'll just get into a tob Listen to a to be just fucking said that man who got the plug on the tubes.
Speaker 1: Let's do one, Bro, did you shoot one on the iPhone and you can just upload it the tob. No, I don't know about that. My idea is to do a terrible horror movie. Do you remember The Ring? Do you remember the movie The Ring? That ship was trash or the girl climbed?
Speaker 2: Come to the TV now listen, we do a hood only fans version of The Ring where bitches this bitch. She's a haunted bitch and when you subscribe to her page, she climbs to the computer and kills you while you're drinking off.
Speaker 1: I thought you were about to say something else. I was gonna be a happy fucking ending.
Speaker 2: Nah, bro, she's fucking a haunted bitch. And if she subscribe to her only fans, hey jerk to die for. Hey tell me that they too be smash. Hey, that's what the god think it's going to end today? Man Or you got a bitch who doesn't realize she's carrying a zombie virus. And she's walking up and down Fig and every dude she fucks, every every john she that sounds like ads, every trick.
Speaker 1: She fucks turns into a zombie. And there's the zombie apocalypse that takes over La. But it's all because of a prostitute. On Fig. She's out here burning ship. She turned it. Hey, hey that you might have got yourself something with that one. I'm just saying for two, but it's a hit, definitely. What were we gonna call a nightmare on Fig? Oh? The virus on Fig. The virus on Fig volume one.
Speaker 2: There it is, man, I appreciate your brother's old time of my God, I appreciate you brother, Yes, sir, every time