Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to episode two of Casual Chaos. It has definitely been a chaotic week. I had iHeartRadio Awards, I announced my podcast, and I went to go see my dad in the Bahamas. That was much needed and very relaxing. So we have had a lot of positive moments this week and some negative moments. I'm sure you all have seen the news and a lot of you have been commenting on the Casual Chaos Instagram wondering if I will comment on this topic. I told you guys that I want to be real with you, and I'm commenting on it. So let's start from the beginning a little bit.
Speaker 2: My mom has been.
Speaker 1: The sole provider for my sisters and I since the minute my father left for prison.
Speaker 2: The second my mom got home from jail.
Speaker 1: She has been working her ass off to make sure that my sisters and I live a stable life and that my family is financially stable. Like I can't stress enough how much my mom has worked. Everything will be resolved. My mom has everything under control and there's nothing to worry about. My stepdad, Louis, is the most amazing stepfather. He treats my sisters and I like we are his own. He is also working on getting everything resolved as well. But there's nothing to worry about. Everything's going to be fine. But thank you for your concern. And Bethany Frankel, thank you so much for your sweet video. You are a mother with a daughter. I bet you wouldn't like if somebody was saying this about you. So I hope that one thousand dollars TikTok paycheck was really worth it. And thanks. But we're doing perfectly fine over here, all right, and now let's get into episode two. I have a really fun guest for you guys this week. I get so many questions about my boyfriend, Christian. I want to give you guys the background story on our relationship, how we've met, and I guess our story a little bit. So Christian, welcome to casual chaos. Thank you so much for having me, and congratulations. Thank you. I love you. Are you nervous? I'm very nervous. Well, last night Christian said I'm.
Speaker 3: Said last week, since said since you said it last week.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god. All week, I don't want to sweet to end this. We were like in his room last night with his brother and he was like I didn't want every day to end, because then it would be it would mean that.
Speaker 3: I'm I just don't know why I get so nervous. It's like me being in school and presenting in front of the class. Yeah, and like I can't speak, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You're doing great and you're not that run No. It was so funny last night. I feel like, if we put the mic close enough to his throat, you're like, here the heartbeat, if I feel it right now? No, Okay, stop, there's nothing to be nervous about. Everything's gonna be fine. So we met like six years ago. I just graduated high school. I was in a serious relationship in high school that ended like halfway through my senior year, and then I was kind of just ready to have fun. I did not think I would be getting a boyfriend anytime soon. I was ready to just kind of be me, find myself and just find my happiness again. So one of both of our really good friends, Dante. Actually he has known me since I was in middle school. You guys, actually some of you might know Dante. I went to eighth grade prom with him. I'm on the Real Housewives in New Jersey, so go way back. But he finally said to me our senior year of high school, he was like, all right, come out meet my Bergen County friends. Come see like what we're all about, Like we're a lot of fun. I was, I said, okay. So it was a Fourth of July weekend. They all rented a house in Seaside. I show up to this house. I had the best weekend of my life. Yeah, out of control, but it was so much fun. Never seen anything like this, A bunch of kids in a house just having so much fun. So I think it was the morning. I don't even it.
Speaker 3: Was the morning of like our Friday night going out, like Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it was Saturday morning, Sunday, something like that.
Speaker 2: One of the days.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting on the couch and all of a sudden, I see the door open up. There's girls in the room. She has like marks all over his face. I think our friend Frankie drew on his face. And I just see him sprint out of bed, chase Frankie out of the house up to the beach, and I'm sitting there like, holy crap, these kids are actually out of their mind, Like what are we getting myself into it's time to go home. This was fine, We'll revisit this another time. Then my good friend at the time ended up having like this summer romance with one of our friends, and so I was kind of just tagging along with wherever she went. And it was my best friend, so yeah, we yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was like my best friend and then his best friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not me though, I'm not friends with the girl anymore.
Speaker 2: But it was the best summer.
Speaker 1: So then we get on the tree to go to the Florida Georgia Line concert and it was a small group of us. So as we're at the Florida Georgia Line concert, it starts raining and the concert gets shut down. At the time, I did not like country music, so I was definitely a little tipsy just having fun and.
Speaker 3: Then absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because I just I didn't like.
Speaker 2: Country music, so I was like, what else am I going to do?
Speaker 1: This is like yeah. So then it starts raining, the concert gets shut down. We are all like under this awning. Half of us are in the bathroom, like trying not to get wet in the rain. And I looked at my friend Lily and I was like, should I go kiss him and she was like, yeah, but don't sleep with him on the first night, and I was like okay. And then in the rain and then we left, and then we picked us and picked us up. Yeah, and then we picked us up in his parents Gea wag like this was some thing. It's just like not real, Like it's like, okay, seventeen year old driving around a Gea.
Speaker 3: Wagon And it was me and you in the trunk. No, well me, you and Frankton Frankie. Frankie was like, I can't do this anymore. Of these guys can kiss him in the back seat trunk and he hops over the front seat and it was all them in the back seat.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, that's the story of how we met. And that was it. We hung out the rest of the summer, Yeah, we did. We hung out the rest of the summer. I would I just kept going to their parties. They always had something going on, like these kids, I saw, they always had something to do. Then I left for college. He didn't say bye to me, and I was really.
Speaker 3: Upset, but I didn't think anything of it because he was.
Speaker 1: Just dumb, like really dumb. But I was like, come say bye to me. He didn't say bye to me, So then I said, doing anything. You were hanging out with your boy, with your with the boys. You weren't doing anything, like literally nothing. I think you actually went to the movies. I don't think you did anything. So I left for school. He didn't say bye to me, and I was like, okay, didn't know where we were at this point. It was weird. I was Moto. Yeah, I was like, okay, maybe this isn't what I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: I felt weird.
Speaker 1: I was never the girl to do something if I had feelings for someone, so I definitely had feelings for him.
Speaker 2: So I was never one.
Speaker 1: To like sleep around or do that. That was never me. So I was kind of just like, all right, we'll see what happens. And then I came and visited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, soon after, I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: It was like he was definitely he was doing things with other girls school. I might have kissed two people during CYLB this week, and I felt horrible.
Speaker 2: You God knows.
Speaker 1: What you did. I don't know. Yeah, he never knows. But yeah, basically our first date was him asking me to go to Florida, and I was like, what am I doing? What am I doing this isn't normal. So it was my freshman year. I had literally just moved into school. I think he came to visit me at least once or twice.
Speaker 3: I was with you like every single day throughout that summer doing certain things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, fine, but it still was a little crazy to me, Like, no one's asked you to just like go to Florida. He was just a spontaneous thing. Yeah, so spontaneous. So we ended up going to Florida and that was our first date, going to Florida.
Speaker 2: After Florida, I definitely didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he did. I was just living my life, honestly. Oh, so you did two things. I wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 3: It was just like, yeah, I didn't know what we were.
Speaker 1: You asked me out in Florida again in January and January we started dating January fourteen. We dated for like a year and a half, yeah, leading year and a half or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, leading up until.
Speaker 1: My junior year of college March. Okay, but like it started getting foggy like February. Honestly, it was after my date night that it all went downhill. Yeah, it was basically just immature.
Speaker 3: Very The reason we broke up was because I was immature and like communication was horrible. He was always with my friends and I had no drive. You said, yeah, because I didn't have my first job until what I was twenty two one, twenty one. I got my first job when I was twenty one.
Speaker 1: That bothered me. I hated it bothered me so much. Yeah, I thought it was I just it didn't.
Speaker 2: Turn me on.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I just felt like you had no motivation, no drive, and it really bothered me. Community school, yeah, I at least wanted him to finish his associates degree, but I get it, like school's not for everyone, and school really wasn't for you at all. But then it was so funny because then we break up and he gets.
Speaker 2: A job, so jobs, job.
Speaker 1: During the day.
Speaker 2: He wanted to kill him.
Speaker 1: So he gets two jobs, and I'm like, obviously getting wind of it. I was like, oh yeah, going out every weekend, two jobs. He was, Yeah, cool, So was I. I went on college spring break, but yeah, I know you didn't.
Speaker 3: I went to Florida. Oh cool, Florida.
Speaker 1: I went to Cancun. Yeah whatever, it was very different. Yeah, yeah, it is cool. What'd you do go to the ship? Cum, No, no fun. We're not getting into this. So that was basically why I broke up with him. And then he just obviously was doing everything to show me that he was growing as a person for sure. So in that time though, then it was summer and it was our twenty one summer, so we were having so much fun in general.
Speaker 2: It was our first time.
Speaker 1: At the bars, Parker House, everything like DJ's every night, Parker House, all day on Saturday, Janks on Friday. It was just a weekend full of things.
Speaker 2: But we saw each other.
Speaker 3: Everywhere as much as we wanted to not. Yeah, I saw you every I would go somewhere and I'd be like, I'm not going there, like I heard g is there, and then my friends would be like, yo, we can't go there, like you're there, and just go back and forth. But all the time that one summer, so he told me everything, so I just knew about everything so fun.
Speaker 1: I was like I was doing. I knew everything that he Christian was doing from our friend too. He was he was literally telling both of us everything that I He was telling Christian everything that I was doing, and then he was telling me everything that Christian was doing to the point one night, I was drunk and spray and I like belying the girl that he was talking to, and I went up to her and I acted so dumb and I was like, oh, my god, you're iusy right. You look so familiar. I think I know you from college. And she was like, no, I don't think, so I go, oh, must be the wrong person. And I walked away, and I just like I just needed to really look at her and just be like, Hi, I'm so much prettier than yes, So I really needed to get a close look in person, and I did. And it was so funny because you know, one of the times where Christian and I hooked up over the summer while we were broken up. I mean, everyone does that. You're lying if you don't a few times, but oh would that make you feel better? Okay, but one of those times, because it didn't matter even though we were broken up, but still felt like he was my boyfriend, Like it still felt like the connection was so he was mine, so I was very It was just still a lot. But when he went to the bathroom, because it was like I was in my house, like I was in his shorehouse.
Speaker 2: It wasn't weird. I don't know, I felt normal.
Speaker 1: I walk in. His mom was like, oh my god, knew you would be around soon. But she would like look at me and be like, oh, he's so lost without you. Like, yeah, she would we talk, but when he was in the bathroom, I was like looking through their texts wanting to throw up. But the one text, the one text was holy, your EXI just came up to me in the bar and I was like, she's such a weirdo, and like, but this girl had anough session with me because it was like every time I was somewhere, she would text you, and I'm like, this is so weird. It was very weird. So one Christian came back from the bathroom, I wasn't even trying to hide it, like he fully saw me on his phone and I was like, you're literally heading up with a weirdo. True, But yeah, that summer was fun. It was fun. We obviously hooked up a little bit, but it was also fun to like grow. I think we both grew a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then in Austin, Yeah do.
Speaker 1: You think we're still young? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You see, if we still wanted to be together, Yeah, you're with other people, with other people, and then it just didn't feel it.
Speaker 1: Then we got back together after like six seven months. Yeah, and we've been together ever.
Speaker 4: Since now yeah, three years from then. I guess see, this is where you get like annoyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very annoyed.
Speaker 3: Because I never wanted to reask you about I was like, you broke up with me, Like I don't want to ask you.
Speaker 1: You're so petty, like you deserve to be broken off.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I was just like, honestly, like I don't want a new anniversary daily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not like you've ever it's not like you still have honored January fourteenth.
Speaker 3: So technically we don't really have an anniversary date. But I always said to keep it January fourteenth. That's why always said to keep this well.
Speaker 1: Because I mean, realistically, when at this point we've been together for so long. Yes, I bet like none of you even knew we broke up during that time, honestly, but now at this point we're twenty three, we've been together for so long. I would just I consider it like we've been together for six years. Yeah, Like I'm not gonna pick the whole thing, but you don't honor our anniversary. We don't have one, I guess right if we don't ask me at right now? I don't like this date.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what's wrong with today?
Speaker 1: What is today? Anniversary? We're just going to pick a date when we're engaged or something. Oh great anniversary. No, then it'll be the wedding date. We're never going to have one until then. No January fourteenth. So let's get into how we met the family. Okay, so did you know me when we hooked up at Florida Georgia Line or know who I was?
Speaker 2: And like public eye wise.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. Okay, we love that you knew that. I think I did. Yeah, I forgot Christian answered so long, but I remember this vividly. So, like I said, I was like in my single era. Didn't think anything of it, especially when Chrish and I hooked up at the Florida Georgia Land concert that was actually just fun for play. No no idea, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Think anything of what I did, like was wrong.
Speaker 1: So basically we all we're taking like the cutest photos and our friend Jeds they were just like cute photos, so I posted them on my Visco. You guys, remember Vesco and they are the talk of Christians town.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of like when I figured out, like who the hell is this girl?
Speaker 2: Like why does anyone care?
Speaker 3: And then like and then my parents found out that I was with you, and they didn't know who you were either, but like their friends knew, like my neighbors knew, and it was just like a huge thing for no reason.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the hell is going on? Do you remember when you went my mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was on the uh she was on like a business trip.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had drove over and we were oh.
Speaker 3: God, and I was in your room and we had no idea your mom was coming home. Great, And I was like what, like what you're talking about? And I got so scared because I remember you like she was like a herd of you know, she doesn't let people in the room.
Speaker 1: And I was bad, so do we leave the room?
Speaker 3: And then she knocked on the door and I was standing at the edge of the bed and waving to me either just right there, like high said. She was just so thrown off, and she was like hi, honey, and she was so sweet. And then that was it, And now.
Speaker 1: My mom's obsessed with him, literally she's the best. My mom loves Christian, but you know, Christian honestly has an amazing relationship with everyone in my family. So then my dad, you actually met when.
Speaker 4: I think it was after we got back together this yeah, yeah, probably because she was still at the time. Yeah, it was he more settled down in the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so Christian met my dad when he moved to Bahamas because Italy it was just too much, Yeah, because Italy during COVID and everything.
Speaker 3: And then we got close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd always go on the phone together, on the phone with them, Yeah, and then I and then that following year we went there a lot. Yeah, we did, like four times. Yeah, he comes whenever. He basically comes whenever he can. A lot of the times when I go, especially if it's during the holidays, and also like my cousins and I go like couples. We've gone a couple of times, which is always fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know we go all the time.
Speaker 1: But you guys have a great relationship. You guys always joke around with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: But my dad actually knows Christian's family from way back, which is so funny. And we found that out once we started dating close. Yeah, so him and his uncle Sonny. His uncle Sonny would give my dad work growing up, and like my dad's father work, like they all work together. And then my dad actually like so Christian's uncle Sonny years back, wanted to hook up Christian's mom and my dad but they never actually went on date. But yeah, well because she was dating that other guy. Yeah so so. But like, our families have always been kind of connected, which is super funny. But Christian was there during the whole process of my mom dating and kind of getting to where she is now, to where like to meeting Louie. So yeah, Christian saw the boyfriends the tantrums and connected from the beginning great and then you got obviously you and little Louis worked together, got really close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was closer with my brother because Milania and Kevin. Yeah, you guys don't know, but Malania and Kevin used to date as well.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're putting them on blasts Christian's younger brother. Yep, so Christian's one of four. I'm one of four. But Milania and Kevin started dating after Christian and I started dating.
Speaker 2: Because our families were really close. Everything was vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went on vacation together, both of our families together to pun Takana. We've done a lot. But our siblings started dating. That was like crazy, it was so weird. No, Kevin and Milania broke up.
Speaker 3: Everything's good.
Speaker 1: They still talk. Yeah, they talk, they do the thing, I mean whatever, they need to talk. But yeah, family is very close. Everyone's in Caho. It's clearly. I remember meeting your mom though. I was so nervous. I was sitting at your kitchen table. You didn't know I think she was going to come home either. And she walked in and I was like, I remember looking over at my friend and I was like, she's so pretty. Oh my god. Yeah, but she was so nice. Gave you a bracelet that day. She just she literally gave me a bracelet. I was like, what is going on? I was.
Speaker 3: Tas, she's get get used to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, it was like two months in.
Speaker 1: But no, she was. She's so sweet and she literally still spoils me. But she tells me all the time, I'm like the daughter she's never had because she's such a girl mom and she had four boys, so me coming in she really definitely made her happy, So I guess we could talk go out the rumors a little bit that we've gone through. There's a lot of those, a lot, But I guess it kind of stems from, like, were you ever nervous when I posted you on Instagram for the first time?
Speaker 3: I wasn't nervous, only because you started with a private Instagram, so so like it was just like friends and like random people. Yeah, but like there wasn't as many.
Speaker 1: As you have. Yeah, I had both, you had both.
Speaker 3: And then like down the line where people started to find.
Speaker 1: Out Instagram, Yeah, until I was twenty one. Yeah, because you know, maybe I was doing some under a drinking.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, but no, never nervous, only for that because that reason, because like then eventually like everyone find out, yeah that we were together, So it wasn't like as like how'd you say.
Speaker 1: Public, but definitely dating someone in the public eye causes a lot of attention. Like last week, I think I was pregnant, Yeah, not pregnant. We're engaged, Yeah, we're engaged. Everyone wants us to get engaged, but that doesn't like the engagement doesn't really bother me, and those don't really bother menant also it's like you guys, you think I look fat. That's all I got from it, And I'm like, great, I actually work my ass off in the gym every day. But thank you so much, no, because it's just like, obviously that's I think the cheating rumors are what bother you the most. I mean they bother me the most too, But then deep down I just know they're not true. But I think you get very frustrated.
Speaker 2: With them a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think they just upset you. Yeah, why Yeah, I think the biggest thing that you always say is I don't understand why people want to ruin our relationship and trying to like break it down basically. I mean, it definitely isn't the nicest thing to hear. I mean it definitely makes you think for a second.
Speaker 3: It's just like we're in such a good spot and it's like that comes on us. It's like really, yeah, like come on, I really needed that right now. Yeah, and then it just turns to a headache for the next week to investigate, and it's like, come on, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like we investigated a little more than when we were younger, and now we like.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the year and a half because it happened a lot, yeah, before you broke up. Yeah, it did because I was going out all the time. I was surrounded by like kids that were just hooking up with girls left and right.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, his hometown friends.
Speaker 1: They all look the same, black hair, like this whole get up, Like, they all.
Speaker 2: Look the same.
Speaker 1: So basically that's kind of what happened when we were in the process of breaking up. But with all those rumors, actually the cheating rumors during that first year and a half of us dating before we broke up, I would get dms and text messages and videos of you constantly not ever doing anything, just being there and being around, you know, people that were doing things, and it was kind of just guilty by association and it was just things that a person in a relationship should not be around.
Speaker 3: And I agreed, So that was the true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that was honestly the main reason why we broke up. And now that was another reason, but the reasons, Yeah, that was so for it. But now we really don't get those that much, like if anything is like I think I've actually gotten like one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like it's like I don't even know how long since have time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but other than that, the pregnancy, the engagement, it's all funny. It's just whatever.
Speaker 2: But the pregnant ones stop calling me vab.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna answer some questions now from Instagram.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite thing about each other?
Speaker 3: I see your hustle.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you keep me very calm. Your patients, you're very patient. Thank you. I need that in my life. Do you talk about marriage? Yes, I have my dream wedding venue, but now I think this might need to be a honeymoon destination because if you want guests there, you need to make a realistic wedding venue and it needs to be destination regardless, because you know, my dad's deported. So yeah, we're trying to figure that out. Just we like to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Would you ever do your own show together?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's never really been a thought in my mind. Yeah, doing and like the housewive? Would I want to be like a house would you call it the house husband?
Speaker 1: I want? I would want you to be so behind.
Speaker 3: It's like you're like my space isn't the public eye, Like I'm like one of those guys who likes to do like the work, like nobody knows about it.
Speaker 1: No, I agree.
Speaker 3: You sticks over there and I stick over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still like you to be involved with me a little here, a little there, but not overkill. Hate the overkill. Just to come around school. Yeah, I love that. Okay, what are your summer plans? Down the shore? I've been doing it for my whole life. Same Yeah, No, we really aren't. Oh and Italy, Italy. We're going to Italy for my cousin's wedding in May. I'm so excited. It's going to be his first time in Italy and I cannot wait to show him around.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Two and a half weeks. Two weeks, two weeks. Yeah, we've shrutened it a little bit. It's literally going to be Italy, straight down the shore. We're landing on the Friday, Memorial Day weekend, straight to Janks, straight Stanks on Friday, Oh Jans on Friday, sleeping What we went over this already. What We're sleeping home Friday and I'm not going down on that day. Oh so we're sleeping Friday. We're not changing our trip Parker House Saturday. See you there. How do you work your way through disagreements? I think that's something we still work on honestly, But I think the biggest thing is, if you.
Speaker 3: Know, my basically thing is if we're in an argument like trying to walk away, we're both heated, like just like it gets us even more bad, Like when we're like hanging up the phone and we're on the phone just like going at each other that we hang up, Like that's the most frustrating thing it is.
Speaker 1: I think if we know, if I know I'm wrong, it's better to just let you have the floor and apologize to you and the other way around.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take my own advice and same with you.
Speaker 1: If you know you're wrong, you honestly do apologize that most of the time. Yeah, I feel like the biggest way that we work through our disagreements, I mean it is communication, but it's also giving us both time to just quoll come back. How do you balance a busy life and quality time together? So we both work a lot during the day and a lot of the times we like to come together at night. We always sleep together, so we sleep together almost every night. We go back and forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the hardest part is that was thirty five minutes from each other, so it's like annoying. It is annoying again, done with the gym and your day. It's seven thirty, it's a shower, dinner, it's the drive half hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's literally I think the biggest want for us to move out is just because we also want to see each other after ending our days. But the thirty five minute drive does get a lot every other night switching on and off between my house and his house.
Speaker 2: So eventually if we obviously, eventually we're going to move out and going to live together.
Speaker 1: But that's honestly, the biggest reason why is for us to just live together rather than going back and forth. But we both enjoy living home. We have younger siblings, We have younger siblings like wet.
Speaker 3: That we financially can't move out. We can move out tomorrow, ready to like once i'm ow, you're out. Yeah, I'm just not coming back now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And honestly, basically all of our friends are still home. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's not anything that.
Speaker 3: We're pushes, honest but it's like it's really not that big of a deal, Like I'm twenty three or twenty four, Like you don't have to be out of the house. No, like there's people that live home that are older like this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it'll happen with the next Yeah, soon it'll Yeah, I'm not we can't put a timeline on it, but it's it's going to happen soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know when, but we'll take out my little at.
Speaker 1: Home studio with us to apartment.
Speaker 2: Or house. I don't know.
Speaker 1: See, that's another thing that we're trying to figure out. We don't know if we're getting an apartment or house.
Speaker 2: There's just a lot of things, so.
Speaker 1: One thing at a time.
Speaker 2: We just launched Casual Chaos.
Speaker 1: Y's a lot from all the years of dating. What's your favorite memory?
Speaker 3: Honestly our cruise to euro Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was so so much fun.
Speaker 2: We did a European cruise with Virgin Voyages.
Speaker 1: And we went to Spain and friends and it was amazing, so much fun.
Speaker 3: Every day is the way to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so beautiful and then you have like one day to chill on the cruise. But it was an adults only cruise, so it was very relaxing. The food was honestly pretty good. Yeah, it was really good. No, I mean, yeah, it was great. But also one of our favorite. One of my favorite memories is it was our one year anniversary and we did a helicopter ride around New York City and that was really cute. That was really cool. If you moved in together, where would you want to live? Yeah, I kind of want to go closer to the city, just because I'm always in the city for work, So that's a little bit of a problem. Yeah, he works in Bergen County, So we're kind of trying to find a happy medium as well on where we would want to move to in Jersey. I kind of want to be a little closer to the city. He obviously wants to stay a little close closer to Bergen County, so we have to find a happy medium there too. So you have any suggestions of towns in between Bergen County and the city. Let us know what relationship advice do you have for others in their twenties.
Speaker 3: Take it slow and enjoin the ride.
Speaker 1: Love that seriously, No, but yeah, for real, there's no rush, no rush. Just enjoy each other, don't fight over the little things, and just listen to each other honestly. All right, now we're going to do some rapid fire questions. I'm going to go to you first. What is my favorite thing we do together? Honestly, you spend quality time together? Yeah, good answer.
Speaker 2: Where is my dream honeymoon?
Speaker 3: Greece in Italy? The Danmuffy Coast kinda over there.
Speaker 2: Where did we go on our first date?
Speaker 1: Florida? How old is Bella? Ten? Eleven? Eleven? Sorry?
Speaker 3: I was very confident in that answer too.
Speaker 1: What is my favorite dessert? You have to know this.
Speaker 3: Chocolate ice cream?
Speaker 1: Now it's horrible answer?
Speaker 2: Now wrong?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It started with a say like if I go out to a restaurant, this is what I would get?
Speaker 3: Oh, cheese cake?
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you?
Speaker 1: What is my zodiac sign Capricorn? What's my favorite workout plates? Who's my best friend? Lauren? How do you know? How did you know you were in love with me? How did I know? It was just a feeling that I've never felt before?
Speaker 2: And you answered all the questions? You actually got all of them correct.
Speaker 1: Huh, let's see what you got? Actually nervous? Are you ready? Oh? Yeah? What's my favorite football teams?
Speaker 3: What's my nickname for you?
Speaker 1: For me? You don't have a nickname for me? Where's my favorite color? Blue?
Speaker 2: What was my favorite Coastal Carolina?
Speaker 1: Blue? Yeah, like blue? Yeah? What was my favorite trip of taking Europe? Where's my favorite restaurant? Oh? My god, what's what's the one the one that you just said, the one that's the number one. I know it's very like common though, where? Okay? Catch? What's my favorite drink? Oh? Manhattan? Basil Hayden is that Manhattan? Okay?
Speaker 3: What was the best me?
Speaker 1: Like christ for you? Oh? His steak is so good. I don't know what he does so good.
Speaker 3: Who's my celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Megan Fox?
Speaker 3: Probably Megan Fox when I was young, though I don't have one anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just what Yeah, I don't really have money there?
Speaker 2: Oh yes I do.
Speaker 1: The guy from through sixty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's everyone's nice. And then what sports did I play in high school?
Speaker 2: Football and wrestling?
Speaker 1: Yep? I got all them right, yay. So I hope you guys enjoyed this podcast. This is the end of episode two with Christian. Thank you for coming on. Thank you, I love you. I love you. That was actually so much fun. So if you guys enjoyed this podcast, make sure to like, rate, and subscribe and come back next week. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye,