Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Laura is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of four years named Cam might be sleeping around. So hopefully he isn't, but we'll see if we can help you out, Laura, why don't you tell us what's going on?
Speaker 1: So, Kim my husband of like four years, and we've been through a.
Speaker 3: Lot that I would say mostly are mostly good. I mean, we don't really fight much, but when we do, it tends to always be kind of the same topic.
Speaker 1: So Caim, we're trying to have like.
Speaker 3: This former life, like a whole different side of Cam. And he even actually refers to it as like the time before we met and he was just like a completely completely different person, like different career, different friends. But there's like this one friend that he has, but I don't know just from like day one, I have not been able to get past.
Speaker 4: So who is the friend? Like, is it a guy friend that gets him into trouble? Is it a girlfriend you don't want him to time with? So it's with a girl named Holly.
Speaker 3: And through the years, like he's told me all these stories about he and Holly's to like party really hard, and they'd be like closing the bars and they'd like even go to rais and they've even, you know, almost got arrested several times, and like just like complete opposite of how he is now. He's stayed friends with Holly this whole time, and you know, to be honest, I haven't I haven't been thrilled about that. But but it's like things have totally taken a turn, and I feel like he's hiding something about Holly.
Speaker 1: I can tell.
Speaker 3: I can tell when he's been like communicating with her, and he's like started to like leave the room when she called. And the first even like one night where he was just texting like really late and like kind of left the room and then like would go out and then got back in and texting, And I did ask him about it, and he said something like she just needed advice from him, and.
Speaker 1: And then he and like he didn't he didn't even go any.
Speaker 3: Further than that, just like she needs some advice. He's never said that they like anything happened between them. I get this like weird feeling before.
Speaker 1: Us that maybe something's happening.
Speaker 3: I mean, he kind of somewhat hinted at it, but never said like there was anything between them. So my last traw, I got an email from our cell phone company and it said that there's been a phone added and it was in Hall's name and yeah, and it's like a nice, nice new phone, and so you know, I saw this, and I'm just like, so basically, that's why I'm calling you guys, because I like that that's just my radar antenna or whatever have been up.
Speaker 1: And this was kind of this was like the last stor aw.
Speaker 4: Would you add someone to your phone plan? That's so obvious? Yeah, it feels kind of sloppy. But also if he doesn't think that she's seeing the phone staff made, it's like, well, why don't you give your side piece like a burner phone an that your wife could see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless it's like hiding in plain sight.
Speaker 1: Right, Like wants to be taught.
Speaker 4: Is he acting different outside of the way that he communicates with Holly?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Is he still good with you or is he just kind of more stand offish?
Speaker 1: No, things actually don't seem different with us. I guess I've been a bit.
Speaker 3: More like stressed out and like suspicious and more just like.
Speaker 1: He's he's not pulling away from me any thought, but.
Speaker 2: You just feel like there's a third person in your relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean the phone thing is strange. Yeah. And what did he say about it?
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't say about the phone.
Speaker 3: He when I, you know, was asking him why he was like talking to her so much, he said he was just like giving her advice and he didn't really go into any details.
Speaker 1: Of like what the advice that would be.
Speaker 2: And did you ask him about adding her on the phone? No, Oh, you didn't. Okay, okay, okay, so he doesn't know that you know that. No, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Awards card member at. So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to someone else or her right, hopefully not, but we'll see. We'll play a song come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next. If you're just joining us for today's To Catch a cheater. Laura is on the phone and she thinks that her husband, Cam of four years, might be cheating. So we're about to call and pretend to be from the grocery store that their rewards card members at and say that he's the lucky winner. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those flowers to Laura or to somebody else. But where we do that, Laura, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 1: So Cam has this like longtime friend from before we were ever together, Holly.
Speaker 3: And he just has been texting her a lot, and I don't know, like walking away texting, And basically I found out from our phone company.
Speaker 1: That he's added her a phone on our plan.
Speaker 2: So weird, yea, that is weird. Yeah, and you haven't asked him about that.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I called you, guys. I just I didn't know what, you know, if if he made it a lie or something like, how I would deal with it. So I figured you guys could get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she's not an ex, but she's somebody that you think he may have had to sing with at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, cool, okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks, here we go. Hi, my name is Jordan. I'm calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Camp. Yeah, it is m Cam. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling a say thank you very much for shopping with us, and congratulations you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: Oh so, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want from our floral department. It's our way of saying thank you very much for shopping. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the United into the fifty United States. Well that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know you guys did this.
Speaker 2: Well we do, and you are this month's lucky winner. So I will first need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 5: It's a Holly.
Speaker 2: Would you like to put anything in a card?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm always here for you.
Speaker 2: Love camp. And now I will inform you that this is not the grocery store at all. My name is Jewell, and this the radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Yeah, hi, Cam, we're all here. My name is Nina. Yeah, and I'm Victoria. And your wife Laura is actually on the phone. We do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, and we try to see if people are cheating based on some flowers suit and your wife suspected you might be sleeping around. And I'm sure she's got some questions for you.
Speaker 1: Great, that's all. That's all you have? Is great?
Speaker 5: Really, what is this? What are you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Like you went, you had to go through his length to kind of just talk to me about this. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What am I doing? What are you doing? My god?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, this is this is a ridiculous way of going about things.
Speaker 2: Are you cheating? I feel like we just need to ask.
Speaker 1: Like, no, no, I'm not cheating. Oh really, how do you explain speech?
Speaker 3: You're sending flowers Hollie and you add her to our phone family.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, yeah, obviously I know you don't like her. That's that's just not a secret. And she and I have her friends for a long time, and her boyfriend of five years left her. He was like the main breadwinner. He was cheating on her. She caught him. I know this is ironic considering the situation.
Speaker 1: He took everything, TV.
Speaker 5: Everything, She has nothing. So I was just trying to help her out, Like she's going through a really difficult time right now, so I you know, he was. She was on his phone bill, so I added her to mine just so she can have a phone for a few months til she gets her own.
Speaker 1: And that's it, And that's it.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you tell your wife.
Speaker 5: Like she of course she's going to misconstrued things. You know, she's gonna look deeper into like I think it's worse than it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, has your wife, has Laura? Your wife cam been unreasonable about your friendship with Holly?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. I can tell she it bothers her.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's not exactly a very compassionate way to deal with somebody that you care about with something bothering them. You could address it with her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know how it sounds and I know how it looks, But Yeah, that's that's that's all there is, not.
Speaker 4: Really making a compelling argument. I'm kind of waiting for the I love you, baby. I'm so sorry. This is such a misunderstanding, Laura. Are you believe are you believing this? How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: Knowing Cam's heart, it sounds like something he would do, but like the mistrust of me to like to not be able to like tell your own wife that you're doing this like that, there's just such a like a lack of trust in me, And I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I don't know what to think.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I really am. I just I just didn't want there to be any more resentment did you have towards her? Like I already know, like at least it makes you uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I figured me doing this stuff for her would make you even more arcut worries enter even more, so, I, you know, to keep quiet about it. I don't want to like add more stress to Holly's life either. I'm not cheating on you, and oh, I love you is just like I just was scared to tell you because I didn't, you know, I want you to freak out or get U set about it, and I want you to read more into it than what it was.
Speaker 1: You can see how this looks though, like, oh, I.
Speaker 5: Know it looks hardward. I know I'm being defriends if I'm also like really caught off guard by everything. But yeah, I mean, I just I just don't tell you. I know, I'm sorry, and like, I just I'm just trying to help out a friend, you know, like this whole her boyfriend leaving her was totally abrupt, and you know she's kind of a mess about it. So who's just trying to help her?
Speaker 1: But but you said love cam on your flowers, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, I said, I said it to her before. You know, it's like she's my friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, keep promised skaters, they're notding like.
Speaker 5: I promise, I promise, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 2: Does sounds like you need to sit down?
Speaker 1: And just like I think that's a great idea. I think we should sit.
Speaker 3: Down with Holly because you know what, this is so important. You know, I'm not I'm not cruel, like if she's really in need, we're a team and we both need to be there for her.
Speaker 1: And I think that is a great idea. No more secrets. I just this is. This has been like the scariest time I've gone through, and.
Speaker 5: I think it could be right to you too. I think we sat down and I think if you saw Holly, you would you know, understand there's nothing else going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, let's let's do that. I think I think we all need need that right now.
Speaker 2: I need that right now. I want to see it for myself too. Well. I know you guys obviously have stuff to talk about. Cam sounds sincere to me, though, like it does sound that way, and I actually kind of respect the fact he is looking out for his friend that way. Yeah. Just communication. Yeah, I mean, Cam, if you, I know, you didn't want to tell your wife that you were helping your friend out like that because you were concerned she might think something. But by you not telling her, it actually looks worse than if you did tell her. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck and good luck you know, talk it out and hopefully you guys can all get together and when work things out.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: The jewbel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? It's the Jewbeil Show and have you heard about the Jebel Shows Free shirt to Jamaica.
Speaker 4: We just got back from Jamaica and we've tested it all out for you and.
Speaker 2: Whether your craig relaxation, sophistication, luxury or fun filled adventure. Apply. Hotels and Resources has five stunning properties to choose from and they have something for everyone. They really do. We know we chucked it out for you. It was so hard. Just hit our Instagram so you can see all to prove and we want to send you on your own all inclusive Jamaican getaway just like ours.
Speaker 4: Your very own four day, three night, all inclusive stay for two To apply a Resources and make Up with eight hundred dollars voucher towards Airfax, go.
Speaker 2: To the Jewbilshow dot com and enter the word vacation. Good luck