Speaker 1: So remember back many years ago, not that many, but a number of years ago, there were incidents all over the country and they were referred to as wilding, and that's young kids just taking over streets and going crazy and hurting innocent people. Well, in a different form, I guess it's back. In this case in Chicago shouldn't be a shock to anybody. An eighteen year old driver hit with attempted murder charges for plowing into five Chicago police officers during this chaotic quoteem takeover as they say, if you look at the video, we showed some of it on TV last night. I mean, these kids just just running the streets and taking over everything, and they're violent and a raft of other offenses, you know, for striking a group of officers trying to control the hundreds of teens who flooded South Lumas Street along Chicago's West Side, according to police. Now, the team driver ended up finally jumping the curb, crashing into a police car, a poll and a fence and anyway, a Plainfield resident who wasn't injured in the wreck was quickly taken into custody. Cops also finding a gun inside the car in addition to attempted murder. Johnson was charged with five counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, two counts of aggravated unlawful possession of a deadly weapon, criminal damage to government property. All five officers struck were transported to local hospitals, and they're unstable and hopefully now better condition than they were. I don't think they're in harm's way. However, Let's go to NBC five Chicago a report on this team takeover.
Speaker 2: But we are still awaiting official confirmation from Chicago Police if any of those young people or if any officers were hurt this morning. And we want to show you some new citizen video just into our newsroom of this large gathering. You can see just a sea of people there, most of them young, looking to be in their teens or early twenties. They're blocking portions of Loomis and Roosevelt. Now later there were dozens of police officers on scene as well. We want to show you what our crews heard and witnessed as they arrived. Now, several gunshots and a crashed sedan in that area as well, that vehicle, along with police tape, remaining there for hours this morning. This large gathering happening just days after city leaders spoke about how to prevent such events from going out of control. Memorial Day weekenned the unofficial kickoff of summer. Here's Chicago Police Superintendent Larry Snelling on Thursday.
Speaker 3: It's important to make sure that we're keeping them safe. They need guidance, they need leadership, and we all have to be there for them, and that's what we plan to do throughout this summer.
Speaker 2: City leaders also spoke last week about working with social media companies where these large gatherings are often promoted. Now, as for this gathering early this morning in University Village, the number twelve buses had to be rerouted in both directions because of that large police response. We are continuing to gather information on this. Please stay with us both here in the year and online all.
Speaker 1: Right here to react and respond and again since two thousand and nine, Mes nine, we scroll the names of people shot and shot and killed and murdered and victims of violent crime in Chicago. Names that nobody knows, no names that nobody ever heard of. You know, look at our friend Gianna Caldwell and his younger brother, you know, doing nothing wrong, you know, shot murdered in the streets of Chicago, and he can barely get anybody to lift a finger to help him find the perpetrators. It's just sad. So all lives don't really matter. In many cases, these are black lives. They don't really matter to the last left. We've been scrolling their names because they do matter to me, They do matter to us, They do matter to anybody with a heart and a conscience and a soul. We believe every human being was created by God, and yet nobody pays attention unless they can weaponize it and politicize it. We welcome back to the program Chicago alderman Raymond Lopez and also joining us as Gino Young. He is a young African American conservative, author, educator, whistleblower from Chicago. He wrote a book, Sex, Drugs and Illiteracy The Death of Education in America, which, by the way, is an understatement. Welcome both of you to the program. Gino, you're new to the show. Let me bring you in first. I like the title of your book. I like where you stand. Is there anything I just said in the lead up to this that is wrong? I've been scrolling names that nobody ever heard of or cares about many minorities that are shot, shot and killed. And if they can't politicize, weaponize it, why bother talking about it.
Speaker 4: You know, everything you said, mister Hannity, was exactly correct, and thank you so much for having me on. I've been watching your show for many years, since I was in my early twenties. And in twenty nineteen, my little cousin, his name was Zakia's Battle was shot and killed in Inglewood, and I believe one night you scrolled his name. It got no coverage, no one talked about it, and to this day, his murder remains unsolved. And it takes people like you highlighting this night after night. But this is what the media, this is what they won't cover. And I saw this. You know, I've lived it, and I saw it, and I wrote about it, and I documented it extensively in my book Sex drust In, a Literacy the Death.
Speaker 5: Of Education in America.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a direct.
Speaker 5: Parallel between what we saw.
Speaker 4: On our streets this weekend and what's going on in the home. There's a breakdown the home. The mother is overwhelmed, the father is nowhere around. There's no standards, no accountability, then you go out in the streets. We have a Darrell NC mayor here in Chicago, we have an inept governor that will not support our police. Again, no accountability. Then we fast forward to the classroom, which is where I come into play as a substitute teacher. And in the classrooms, I'm telling you, the teachers are overwhelmed and the administrators and administrations are not instituting or stipulating any modicum of decorm or discipline anywhere to be found. And then I come into the classroom now full Dischoolsure, I come from a very strong parental background. My father was a Chicago police officer for many many years. He worked at CHA Chicago Housing Authority in the information projects. And I come from a very strong background as far as disciplined. So I come in the classroom as a twenty at the time, twenty eight year old young black male, and I say, no, you're not going to be running around, You're not going to be fighting, you're not going to be throwing stuff, You're not going to be swearing in my room and speaking like you're on the seventy ninth Street. And I get reported through HR and I become pariah in the school. I worked at Hillcrest High School in Country Club Hills, Illinois, which is about ten minutes from Chicago, and then tim Ley Park High School, which is about fifteen minutes. At Park High School, they sent me down to HR because they said I was writing up too many children and I was rubbing people the wrong way in the dean's office by trying to institute order in an orderless system.
Speaker 5: So it's just a.
Speaker 4: Breakdown across the board, and I documented it extensively, and it's just so unfortunate because there's no order in the streets, there's no order.
Speaker 5: In the home, there's no order in the school.
Speaker 4: And then it's no surprise where how you get this Frankenstein monster that we saw metastasized on our streets this weekend. It's absolutely discussing and disgraceful. And you know, I wrote about it in my book, but I've lived it as well.
Speaker 5: And it's so unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Chicago Alderman Raymond Lopez has been a voice in the wilderness on all of this, and I mean, do any of your fellow elected officials seem to even give a rip?
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, Sean for having me. Yes, we are finally finally starting to see some of my fellow aldermen and other elected officials standing up to say, what do we need to do? What can we do?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: You know, the problem is, as Geo mentioned, and as you have rightefully mentioned, since two thousand and nine, the politicians of this city and state have ignored the innocent victims on our streets. This weekend, we had thirty six people shot in Chicago Memorial Day weekend, the official start of summer, and yet the mayor, the media, their allies all up and down the foreign extreme left are applauding themselves, saying, oh, this is the safest Memorial Day ever. No one was intentionally killed this weekend, even though does.
Speaker 1: That mean nobody was intentionally killed when thirty six people are shot? By the way, I didn't include the last day, You're right, I was just talking about the Saturday and Sunday numbers.
Speaker 8: It's thirty six, you are correct.
Speaker 6: So we need to put the pressure keep common sense at the forefront. And what we're looking at even right now is finally a shift to start holding some of the parents accountable, because these parents are letting their kids go wilding. As you mentioned, that's what it was referred to during the George Floyd era. Now they call them urban outdoor events that are being organized through social media, and we have to put a stop today.
Speaker 1: Alder men, hang on a second. If kids are rioting in the street and taking over the streets and terrorizing in US some people, what do they call it?
Speaker 6: Urban outdoor events?
Speaker 1: Urban outdoor events. Let's go to an urban outdoor event. Ladies and gentlemen, bring your children, go ahead.
Speaker 6: So that's what publicizing on TikTok. And they have adults that are doing this, and yet we have the opportunity in March here in Chicago to hold parents accountable for what their kids are going out doing at midnight three in the morning, when they're setting lower Whacker drive on fires. They could do donuts for their TikTok fame. The progressive and socialist allies of Mayor Johnson voted it down. They said we were weaponizing the law and becoming fascist, trying to criminalize parenting, when all we're.
Speaker 8: This is this is that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, under Biden, Harris may Orcus we let in all of these unvetted illegals from over two hundred countries. We know twelve million that they let in. We don't know how many gadaways got in. We do know many of the people came from countries with known terror ties. We know there are known terrorists in the US, likely sleeper cells here today. And now they've let in murderers, rapists, kyle molesters, other violent criminals, gang members, cartel members, and gino. Nobody in the Democratic Party seems to care. And then if Donald Trump, Ice or the Department of Homeland Security tries to remove these criminals to make our streets more safe and secure, you see the reaction. I don't understand the mindset. I'll never understand the mindset.
Speaker 4: And you know, Sir, I don't understand it either. It's discussing and disgraceful.
Speaker 5: We need the President.
Speaker 4: I was on with Lara Trump a couple of months ago and I told her, you know, she asked me if I could send a mester to President Trump, would I say? I would say, mister President, we need you in Chicago. If you think the issues as far as fraud and different things like that that Nick Shirley found in Minneapolis are bad, We're six point three times larger here in Chicago. We need we need federal intervention here, and we need it in our schools as well, because one thing that I found quite interesting is that they're now placing children into classes that they don't belong, you know, AP classes and special needs classes. To get increase more funding. They're placing children into those classes that don't belong there. So now the children who need that help aren't getting it, and you know, and the streets, it's just it's just a disgrace in your neighborhood. You walk around and you don't even feel you don't, you know, I don't remember my neighborhood looking like this. I don't remember these issues happening when I was a kid not too long ago. You know, downtown that was like the Golden Area, nothing bad happened really downtown. But now we're seeing these wildings and it's disgraceful. And like I said, it's all a parallel. It goes right back to the home, and it goes back to the schools as well, because the children are taught that there's no accountability, but there is some deeply disturbing and frankly demonic things going on in these classrooms that parents just don't know about. And this isn't a Chicago issue. It isn't a black issue, It isn't a white issue. It's everywhere. I don't care who you are, where you come from. Your child is but one school administration change away from destruction, and parents need to be made aware everywhere.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with Chicago Alderman, Raymond Lopez, and Gino Young, a young African American conservative author and education whistleblower in Chicago. He wrote a book Sexts, Drugs and Illiteracy, The Death of Education in America. As we talk about this, this insane incident this weekend that resulted in five police officers in Chicago going to a hospital.
Speaker 4: America's top defender of freedom, liberty, and American values.
Speaker 7: This is the Entity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue with Chicago Alderman, Raymond Lopez, Gino Young is back with us. He wrote the book Sex, Drugs and Illiteracy is also an education whistleblower. I'm going to make a prediction, and I hope to god I'm wrong, but I'm going to tell you you're going to be on this program, Geno, and they're not going to like the fact that you're so outspoken and they're going to try and get rid of you, and when they do, you'll have an army behind you to defend you. And it probably will lead to bigger, greater things in your life, because I think there's a calling on you to help these young people. Alderman, I mean, you look at somebody like Gino and you hear these stories. I've had it with all government schools. We spend more per capita than any other country, industrialized country on Earth, with the worst results, and nobody thinks out of the box like I love this new Alpha school that they have. Kids spend two hours core curriculum. The rest of their day they are learning computers and AI and following where their interest takes them, which to me is the core you know Latin derivative meaning of education to bring forth from within.
Speaker 6: Sadly, we know that education, especially in democratic run cities and states, it's not about actually teaching these children the basics, the reading and writing, arithmetic, or even knowing how to generally think for themselves. It's all about indoctrination. We have a multi billion dollar indoctrination scheme here in many of the Blue states, and especially here in the city of Chicago, where we spend nearly thirty six thousand dollars per student in a huge system of nearly three hundred thousand children, and eighty percent of them can't read at grade level.
Speaker 8: But it's so pathetic.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, look, thank God for people like you, Thank God for people like Gino. Hopefully, you know, the people in Chicago will wake up. Hopefully they will vote in people that believe in law and order and safety and security and a good education for their kids. Although the odds of this happening with the current leadership are probably zero, but I'm not trying to say you shouldn't try. I think you have to defeat them at the ballot. Bucks, Chicago Alderman, Raymond Lopez, thank you, Gino Young, Thank you. We appreciate your efforts, both of you. All Right, the results are in and John Cornyn, after what eighteen you know elections, has lost. He lost to the Attorney General Ken Paxton, who will now go up against radical leftists James tallerco We've been chronicling his insanity. Let's play Cornyn from last night and what he had to say in conceding to Ken Paxton and also to his credit, saying that he endorsed Ken Paxton tonight.
Speaker 9: We've come up short in this primary runoff. And a few years ago, I had a friend of mine say, you know what makes God laugh? He said, when we make plans. I've spent most of my time in the Senate building the Republican Party in Texas, and he's in the US Senate, and I've always supported the Republican ticket, and I intend to do so again in this general election. I've said throughout this race that I trust the voters of Texas and they've made their decision and I must respect it.
Speaker 1: Now, if you look at the Cook report, they now say this is an advantage for Democrats. Let me tell you that is a croc. I don't believe it at all. The vegan or vegetarian or whatever he is. Tell Rico who claim that there are six biological sexes. By the way, you may want to play at home. Maybe if anybody listening to this program knows what the six are, please call and tell us, because I have no earthly idea. You know, once I get beyond male and female, I have no idea what the other six are, or the other four are. I have no idea. He has advocated for abortion care, get this for transgender people. He has accused white people of spreading racism everywhere they go, claim that God is non binary binary, and said that he wanted to put a giant welcome matt at our southern border. This is in the state of Texas, by the way. This then the and the list goes on. I can keep going. You know it says nuts as this guy Graham Planter in Maine. Anyway, I think the Democrat's biggest challenge as we head into this midterm election year, and the reason they have the lowest polling numbers they've ever had in large part is because they are radicalized. And from Mamdani to AOC and the squad and Bernie Sanders campaigning with Graham Plattner in Maine and Elizabeth Warren supporting him. You know, the guy with the Nazi tattoo, the guy with all his baggage as well.
Speaker 8: This is the party now.
Speaker 1: There are no mainstream Democrats that are willing to take on the radicals that rule this party because they know that they will be deposed of their high ranking positions. Don't ever expect Chuckie Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries leaders in minority leaders in name only to ever challenge them anyway. Here to weigh in on this and the latest polling numbers, we have our friends John McLachlan with McLachlan and associates, Matt Towery inside our advantage. We'll share some of the polling in a minute of both of them. Thank you both for being in the program. Matt Towery start with you. I don't think what ultimately will define the outcome of the midterms. This happened yet, meaning what happens in Iran, what happens with gas prices, what happens ultimately with the economy as the president's policies now begin to take effect.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't either. I do think that it's pretty common knowledge, and the President acknowledges today that Iran is trying to just continue to kick the can and kick the can and kick the can. There will reach a point at which, if the can kitchen continues, it will have an effect on the midterms. It hasn't reached that point yet. I will tell you we did a poll shon over the weekend when the President stayed at the White House and was firmly involved in these negotiations, and the President's approval on the war was pretty bad, pretty much what every other poll showed. As we moved through the week end and the President was more active, the numbers started to come up. When the President took military action limited, indeed in Iran, his numbers really came up. And so the approval for his conduct of the w or at the conclusion of the poll indicated to me that the public wants to see him take action, and I believe that he is running out of time not to take action. If he does so within a certain period of time and this thing gets resolved, it may well be Robert Haley has this theory of travalgar and he may I haven't believed him, but I'm beginning to think he might be right. And that is that not only will Iran not be an issue, but the President may be able and the Republicans might be able to campaign with that victory there securing the nuclear material, ending the threat from Iran. That could become a major point for re election election. That's meaning for the Republicans and for the Republicans holding on to the Senate and the House, something that no one is thinking about right now.
Speaker 8: John mclachlin's got your thoughts on it.
Speaker 7: I agree with Matt because we've had numbers, I mean, for the last two previous months, we've pulled whether people's support or oppose President Ump using the military stop or ran from getting nuclear weapons, and they last month they did fifty two forty. This month is forty eight forty one. But again that was before he took the action he was doing the ceasefire. But last month's numbers when we said, and this is a thousand likely voters, not people, you know, it's modeled after actual turnouts, not these fake polls like the Washington Post have only twenty nine percent Trump voters when we got fifty. But we had fifty nine percent of the likely voters saying that that the actions that he took against Iran are waranted it justified fifty nine to thirty two, and that we should finish the job sixty to thirty. The majority of Americans agree with that. And when you asked him if Iran had nuclear weapons, would they use it against the United States and our allies, sixty one percent of all voters said they would. Only twenty said no. So the American public wants this resolved. They don't want this going on in another forty seven years. And Donald Trump has done it where you know, God bless them, it's been with a minimal a loss of life or danger. Or we have men and women who are really brave, sacrificing, you know, not you know, not just putting their lives online. But they've been out you know, in some of these boats for a year. They're out there in these aircraft carriers. They're missing their family and friends, but they are sacrificing to win this because we don't want to go through for another forty seven years where Iranian terrorists are killing Americans, thousands of Americans, whether it's Iraq or Afghanistan or other parts of the Middle East. So Donald Trump is trying to stop them. He stopped them right at the verge where they would have had eleven nuclear weapons. Last year, they would have they were at the verge of having eleven nuclear weapons that they could use against the United States and our allies. And they are launching missiles right now as we speak, during this conflict. They are launching missiles at america Is, in our bases and at our ships. And these guys are terrorists, They're big guys, and Trump needs to beat them.
Speaker 8: The President.
Speaker 1: Matt Towery has one hundred percent record in this primary season in terms of endorsements, and that means for the Senate, that means for Congress and other positions. Bill Cassidy, incumbent defeated Louisiana. Tom Massey incumbent Kentucky defeated there. Last night, John Cornyn, incumbent defeated in the great state of Texas.
Speaker 8: That's a pretty good track record.
Speaker 1: And what is the message that other elected officials should take out of that.
Speaker 10: Well, I'll give you a specific message to the US Senate and their leadership. Straighten up and get in line. They left Washington, d C. In a tantrum because the President had added some additional fund to help those who had been victims of the law fair. They use that as an excuse.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Todd Blench told me, not a penny's going to President Trump. Although they did release the tax returns illegally of every Trump family member and every Trump Trump entity, but putting that aside, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 10: You know, put that aside. You know, that's a small blip on the radar screen. What they were really doing was sowing a tantrum because trumpet endorsed Cornyan's opponent. What they need to wake up and understand is that the Republicans realize something they don't, and that is that the Democrats get into office. If they get the Senate rule, job number one will be nuke the filibuster. That will be number one. And the fact that the Republicans in the Senate said, well, we have certain Republicans who won't do it, and they're not able to look. A leader of the Senate has all types of power. He can take people off committee chairmanships. He can make sure money doesn't go to certain states. We have Leithan Murkowski who received a fortune from the r in C. Money that should have gone to candidates who are on the verge of winning. She received money from or and see last time you get reelected Alaska. She won't lift a finger on this issue. She and every other Republican had better get in line because the Republicans who vote, the people who are making these decisions, cannot stand the way they are operating.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of these people, John McLaughlin forget, it's a team sport. And when you're playing a team sport, that doesn't mean you always get the batting position that you'd like in the order, or the position that you want to play.
Speaker 8: It's where the coach puts you.
Speaker 1: And if you're eighty percent, you know in agreement with somebody, they're not your enemy, they're your friend. Reagan told us that, and it's frustrating to me that so many people Republicans, we know what the Democrats will do everything Matt said. They will nuke the filibuster, they'll they'll pack the courts, they'll make DC and Puerto Rico states, they'll do anything to maintain power.
Speaker 8: And they're not even being shy or trying to hide it.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, we did the polling for the Trump Super Pac to beat Thomas Massey, and the reason we did was because when we needed a vote when Donald Trump need to vote with him to stop the Democrat tax increase and to vote for tax cuts, he wasn't there. When he needed them to vote to fund the wall, he wasn't there. He would veail out on key votes that we needed. And you know, in the meantime, he'd been in Congress for fourteen years, he had a following. When we first started polling, he was ahead in the polls, but ed Gollrian beat him by double digits because the voters were educated to the fact that he's been voting against not just Donald Trump, who's the leader of our movement, but voted against the majority of Republicans who sent Thomas Massey to Congress. And as Matt was talking about with the Save America Act, Ken Paxton had said when they came out of the primary, if Corny gets a passed, he would drop out. The Save America Act requires proof of citizenship voter ID. We'd have honest elections. It's one of Trump's priories. Last month, when we pulled it, fifty six percent of all Americans said it's more important to pass the Save America Act. Only twenty eight percent said it's more important to save the filibuster. Americans want honest elections and John Cornyon couldn't get it done. There's something about and there's a gap. Our latest Paul has Trump with the forty eight driver pool, forty seven disapprove, and in the meantime, Republicans are only forty two percent generic ballot Democrats are forty six. We were head last year. The Republicans in Washington are forgetting Trump's not on the ballot in November. But you need his voters to go win. And if the Republicans in Washington don't wake up and start passing more of the items we need, whether it's another reconciliation package with the pro growth agenda, whether it's whether it's making sure that ICE can operate around the country to deport criminal legal aliens, whether it's making sure that we have honest elections. If we don't get things done for the majority of Americans, they won't be there to vote for Republicans, and you will get a lunatic like Talla Rico elected who's believed in six tenders that God is non binary.
Speaker 8: And I know what the six are. I have no idea.
Speaker 7: No, I don't.
Speaker 8: Matt knows. Matt follows this stuff closely.
Speaker 10: Matt has no clue.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with our posters, John McLaughlin, Matt Towery. On the other side are toll free numbers eight hundred and nine point one.
Speaker 8: Sean. As we continue.
Speaker 1: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next, hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions. You can thinking about final thoughts from John McLachlin. McLachlan and associates Matt Tower inside her advantage real quickly, yes or no? Are you worried at about these senate races in Georgia, North Carolina, Maine? Are you worried about Iowa? You worried about Tall Rico in Texas or any other state for Republicans?
Speaker 8: Quickly? What states matter? You worried about?
Speaker 10: Georgia, North Carolina. I think that Susan Collins survives. I'm not overly worried about Texas, but I am very concerned about North Carolina, and it's going to be tough to beat John Ossoff in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Roy Cooper has never lost the state wide election to North Carolina and John any states you're worried about.
Speaker 7: I'm very worried about that. But you've got Mike Rogers in Michigan who could beat LSA Ed and the other Democrats. So we've got to make sure he wins. And then they have a shot with Sinunu in New Hampshire. So those are the pickups that we need. And Tall Rico in Texas, the more voters learn about him, to say, for Ken Paxton's.
Speaker 8: Gun, He's not winning Texas. No way, I don't see it.
Speaker 7: No, If he does, we we're in big trouble.
Speaker 1: But if he does, we're doomed. Let's supposed to be honest about it anyway. Matt Towry, John McLachlan, appreciate both of you. The President had a cabinet meeting and took questions from the press earlier. I think it's worth playing a lot of this. We'll do that after the news at the top of the hour.