Speaker 1: Welco up to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. High rain drops, My rain drops. The reason why I love y'all so much the rain drops is the community of thoughtful, thought provoking, smart individuals where we all.
Speaker 1: Don't have to agree on something.
Speaker 2: First things first, Let's bring on my boy, the boss in charge. Okay, he has five on it like Juici doora give it up for Dustin Ross, Word.
Speaker 3: Up, word up, word of Carlos. You are crazy? What's going on?
Speaker 4: All right? And job?
Speaker 3: Tell y'all doing Carlos, you look like money must be nice. You know what I'm saying. To come back with a tan from a foreign location, throwing some door and hop on your life show. What a life, nigga? What a life? That's what's up. It's good to see.
Speaker 1: God is good. Shout out to Marvin sapp God is good and I do tied.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start calling Marvin side cash Dow. That's his new name, cash Dow because he said.
Speaker 1: Dollar but cash.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was a different focus there. So what's up, man, Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it. Gon talk about it, okay.
Speaker 2: Me and Dustin's favorite lady in the world is coming come next, the one, the only, the beautiful Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Hello, got the sentis to laugh, Ready to get into some things and talk a little shit with my face. What's up, fellas thinks to having me back. I love being here with Y'all's so fun.
Speaker 1: We love having you. How was your weekend? Dusting the Claudia?
Speaker 5: I still ain't gotten them, but me and my ex one's the casino. We want a little bit of money.
Speaker 4: Y'all always hit at the casino.
Speaker 6: Lately we hit at the casino, but we ain't hit in the sack.
Speaker 1: But I've been did y'all kids that least?
Speaker 5: No, we haven't done anything since twenty twenty two. But he's my best friend, so he is. But I'm looking. I'm in the market, y'all. Listen, My birthday is April twelfth. I'm gonna be in Vegas. Y'all are both invited to the weekend, but it's not gonna be that. It's gonna be the following weekend, eighteenth, nineteen twentieth. Y'all want to come out there and make a little trip. I will be staying at I'll be staying what I'm saying, But I guess should come on out, Carlos.
Speaker 6: I know you.
Speaker 5: I mean, it might be boring for you because you don't need a passport. I know you do international things. But if you, if you can, want to come slum with me and the girls, you know I would love you.
Speaker 1: You know I love the girls. You know I love the girls, and I love you.
Speaker 2: So keep your calendar and your pocketbook open, because I just be on the pocketbook.
Speaker 6: You're trying to come get me some I mean, I know you talk. I know you're a top. You trying to give me some birthday top d.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: If I got pregnant, I would definitely keep it in the child's deport Yes, I'm in a red state. Yes, Republicans, Uh, We're gonna have it, and I'm gonna run them.
Speaker 6: Motherfucking pockets.
Speaker 4: From God too. Y'all have a cute kid too.
Speaker 5: How am I gonna be fifty two talking about I missed my period?
Speaker 6: I got Who's the best guy in college? And get married to medicine.
Speaker 4: Now, y'all hook me up, Jackie, you got to go to jack.
Speaker 6: Jackie, hook me up.
Speaker 5: Let's see if I got one. I just need one egg left that all I need is one.
Speaker 6: I just need one.
Speaker 1: Would you have my baby? Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 5: You're fun, You're rich, Your waist is snatched, You've got good jeans. I'm worried about the geen I have.
Speaker 1: Let me talk about this waves look at it? So the wave is wasted. Yes, I've been trying to do. Wow, I don't have a BBL and I'm wearing underwear for those who did think I was working.
Speaker 3: Finally, let they ask no loas, look at the ass.
Speaker 4: Let the ask know.
Speaker 6: You've got a proper belly button.
Speaker 5: You don't have one of them ghetto bursts with the belly buttons all long.
Speaker 6: I dated something like that before.
Speaker 5: I said, damn, what the doctor said?
Speaker 6: Fucking with you?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: The keyhole?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: God, damn, damn, you're.
Speaker 1: Wats a small thing?
Speaker 6: Your wasted smaller than mine. I think.
Speaker 1: Let me see your rs. You have a good ways.
Speaker 6: No, it needs to be like two three inches smaller.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of two to three inches bigger Dustin, can't you see girls?
Speaker 3: Can't I gotta I need a vertical camera for yours?
Speaker 5: Oh he said it, hang.
Speaker 3: Up, show my goddamn body off on it. Dem said it hang right now. You know.
Speaker 4: Twitter for that go to.
Speaker 6: Just as many having big dick energy.
Speaker 3: I know that, and we can back it up too. I mean, I don't really think it's no secret. Everybody know what's u so oh mm hmm, I thank god.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? Can I say something and you know what?
Speaker 4: You can text it to me?
Speaker 6: Was it about our prior conversation Carlos?
Speaker 3: Because I believe it's sustainability. You know what I'm saying. I believe it's sustainable.
Speaker 1: You text me that it was something somebody told me about you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can definitely tell me that what was going to say? No, so I felt I threw the safety out for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, somebody somebody told me this about your years ago.
Speaker 1: Let's just say I was.
Speaker 2: I was told that Dustin has to wear two pairs.
Speaker 1: Of underwear to support.
Speaker 3: That's my dog, I mean to me, you can never really personally, I never really concerned myself with the scuttle, but in these streets, you know what I'm saying, I just let the chatter chat, and then I just show and prove. I think that's it's it's I'm a person who believes and follow through.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I could give a damn about the conversation.
Speaker 3: I just want to put the period on the end of the sentence, or in some cases an exclamation point.
Speaker 4: So that's you know, that's just what it is.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen. That is what you call big dick energy.
Speaker 3: It's you know whatever. I'm an Arias Claudia. We're Aris. We got y'all know we have this this Aria shit in common.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to say big kochie energy because that's bad for a girl.
Speaker 6: But I'll say, why not.
Speaker 4: It's good, It's good. Ain't that good? That's good?
Speaker 3: No, it's tight right now, you want a big fat but well, this is going, This is like conversation.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Y'all know your dms are already lived.
Speaker 2: But I think after that revelationship is going to be even more crazy.
Speaker 3: If my family didn't follow me and ship, I would be naked online. I wouldn't give a damn. But I just don't want like, I don't want that to be. I don't want that to be. You know what I'm saying. The reason for me existing. But I would totally be more provocative online if I didn't have that concern. You know what I'm saying. I'm close with my family. It's just it's weird if you do that.
Speaker 5: So you don't want your physical atopies to overshadow your your intellectual abilities and talents.
Speaker 6: It must be real big, then must no.
Speaker 3: I just I just you know, I love being a black man in America. You know what I'm saying. That has been afforded. You know what I'm saying, some of the rights of passage.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying into a certain club.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's just let's just go rights.
Speaker 6: Listen to the language.
Speaker 5: You gotta talk them through it, don't you, Dustin. You got to talk them through it, like breathe.
Speaker 3: Well, I talked for a living love language. You know, I'm a very verbal person.
Speaker 2: May be like dust to take it out it's hurting, Okay, so let's move on, and he's like, once we get past the head, it's all right.
Speaker 4: You gotta be patient, that's all you need.
Speaker 2: I'm going to it's the cart something from CBS, so it'll be just okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So anyway it's gonna move on from that.
Speaker 4: Yes, downstairs now, I'm just like.
Speaker 5: Someone said, I'm Claudia is obsessed with d I am it's spring.
Speaker 6: I'm in heat I've had in a long time.
Speaker 5: It's like if you're hungry on a desert island, you of course you're gonna be hungry, but if you feast all the time, you ain't really tripping on steak.
Speaker 6: I ain't has stake in a while, so.
Speaker 3: That you're not supposed to be happy to have sex. Like that's weird to me when people get weird about that, Like, you should like sharing intimate time with a person and showing appreciation in that way.
Speaker 4: You should like that feels good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for somebody to show you that attention and for you to show somebody else that type of attention, it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: I'm right.
Speaker 5: Please Bottle said it multiple times. I am definitely a power bottom.
Speaker 1: Well, at the only bottom of tonight's foundal. I want to make sure that we get.
Speaker 6: Who's the bottom besides me.
Speaker 4: Oh, motherfucker's just crazy, man.
Speaker 1: I No, let me tell you something. This is a true team. I'm love y'all so much.
Speaker 2: I was in Jamaica and I was with I was celebrating my friend's birthday. Shout out to Marsha it's her birthday. But long story short. They said, you seem distracted. I said, I'm planning for month and I lie tomorrow, I can't wait to go back.
Speaker 1: I love being in Jamaica. We had a great time, but I said, I got a plan for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking forward to seeing Dustin and Claudia South.
Speaker 3: We saw you getting live on that boat, uh in the left for trunks when you was dancing and throwing it on the on that that yacht in the middle of wherever you was at, you had on the leftard. I think what was Doti and Gabano or tom Ford?
Speaker 1: You know, a little tom Ford never heard anybody? Yeah, you know, built for tough.
Speaker 5: Se Hey, Carlos, I had an idea of Colos and dust In, both of you, I know.
Speaker 6: I invited you both to my birthday and Vegas.
Speaker 5: I know it's last minute, but if you don't come, Carlos, you're so wealthy and successful, I only think of be right that if we.
Speaker 6: Could just take a weekend and go to Miami.
Speaker 5: Maybe you can rent a boat and we could just have like a nice bonding experience, just hang out, you know what I'm saying, and just like hang out with you outside of like these boxes.
Speaker 6: We should do that, can we?
Speaker 2: And we could do like it in person Monday Night Live, we should do that, you know.
Speaker 6: Heck, yeah, I missed Miami too. We have fun with them and is.
Speaker 1: This a reality?
Speaker 3: But the King Retreat, it's still would be outdoors. It could be like outdoors. It could be like up on the stage somewhere like the breeze and shit and motherfuckers outside having drinks and enjoying the show. Just sound good lights nighttime, light it up and.
Speaker 5: Bite all the rain drops to come through and then listen. This would be angry.
Speaker 6: I think this would be fantastic.
Speaker 5: And then you could film it, and then you could also put that on social media and monetize.
Speaker 6: It's some money making up Tounity. Plus we can meet our people, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, up to my assistant, all the all.
Speaker 2: The the Hey, let's look into a lot Miami show with me, Dustin and Claudia. So here we go. I wanted to kick things off first. We're gonna talk about Kenya. We're gonna talk about Peacha's epistols. We are also going to talk.
Speaker 3: About Keisha from New Jax City. Off this one, folks, Nino, let me smoke this for us. This was this was great, This was great. Great.
Speaker 6: The ghetto, the ghetto.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to that later, guys, but I want to pick things off first.
Speaker 1: We have a couple of topics before that. Okay, I want to get to.
Speaker 2: Garsel and Bows from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Okay, so long story short.
Speaker 2: Garcel revealed that she quit the Real Housewives Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: It was a shock to everybody.
Speaker 2: Bows and Erica Jane were on What Happens Live later that day. Bowse did not say anything out of term, but again, what is happening now is there's fans online who are trying to pit Garsel and Bows against each other, which I do not like. Bowse has never I watched the show, has never said anything out of line in regards to Garcel and vice versa.
Speaker 1: Right, I like for all of us to be fair.
Speaker 2: I don't know where this energy is coming from. One thing about the fandom of reality stars. And I've said this before. It's okay to stand for your favorite reality star. I love it, I love I love it, But don't make shit up just to hype up the person who you find so beloved, Okay, and don't attack The way Bowse is being attacked is so disgusting and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm not here for it. But doesn't it Claudia, what are your thoughts? Number one?
Speaker 2: Of Garcel leaving and now we're seeing that they're trying to pit these two black.
Speaker 1: Women against each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't like that, of course, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I think it was intentional on the behalf of a lot of people to do just that and pit, so to speak, Garsel against Bowles. I hated that Garsea has meant a lot to black people for a very long time. She's fancy from the Jamie Fox Show. We've been in love with Garceel. I've known about bowls and her incredible at list, her resume and her accolades in the marketing world. I used to work in experienceial marketing, so I was very familiar with her career and what she's done. And they're very different women, and they could coexist just fine on that show without any conflict. And in fact, it would have been great to see that on the show instead of been being put into separate friendship groups and set up for conflict.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I was happy to one of those people that was happy to see garcel be casted on the Househives of Beverly Hills. I supported her, watch her every season she was on the show. But Garcelle never was a person who was witty enough or quick enough at the mouth to.
Speaker 4: Have some of the positions that she.
Speaker 3: Had in that group when it came to group dynamics and relationships within the group. Anytime she was challenged by one of the other ladies, she always fell ran out of air, fell flat right.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 3: She never really backed up her what it is that she had to say, and oftentimes she would be right about whatever the issue was. So it was frustrating for me to watch. I'm sure it was frustrating for her to participate in. I hate to see her go. But I love Bows on this show and I love seeing her shine. So I just think it's fucked up that they could not figure out a way to run the show together, because that's what I would have liked to see.
Speaker 1: Bengal Claudia, what do you think every.
Speaker 5: Reality So I feel like if there's like a mostly white cast and there's two black women, it's gonna happen. They did it on Celebrity Apprentice, they do it on a lot of other shows, and they just feel like, and unfortunately, unfortunately, black women usually bring the fire to the boring ass friend friend circles, and that's.
Speaker 6: Usually what it is. I think I mentioned it before in the show.
Speaker 5: Actresses have a more more of a struggle on these reality shows than people that are not actresses. They are too much in their head to really flourish with reading someone down, like cutting something off where you say something that you cannot come back from, and you kind of need that viciousness to be on one of these reality shows. You kind of have to not care about what happens next if you really want to like go to hotel, because you're limited, right, You're too much Like if I say that Disney might not rock with me.
Speaker 6: Oh if I say that, I might not get a job with CBS.
Speaker 5: And I think actresses like a Garcel, you know, they they're like really like I want to keep a classy and I like Garcel. I know some people say they don't like her, that maybe they don't mess her in Black Hollywood. I like her And I had text someone from That's Friends with Bows and asked like, what's good and the word I got back And I'm trying not to. I'm trying to make it where it's very vague, where I'm not throwing anyone on the bus.
Speaker 6: But they said that she was the worst.
Speaker 5: I'm like the worth how like I didn't know that, Like I've never seen that. I do see some of the people in the comments saying that bo sat there when you know, when ourselves getting read down.
Speaker 6: I don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 5: I mean, are you supposed to jump in when it's a bunch of white girls and it's just two sisters.
Speaker 6: I would like to do that.
Speaker 5: So I don't really know the goings on between them, you know, because Bose kept it pretty classy on Watch What Happens Live, I thought she didn't really give you money, right, you have to really be paying attention like she just was, like she kept it very like I'm not going to trash her, and she didn't. And yet now bos is getting dragged now for even that, and I don't think that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think it's what you said. Listen.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. I think Bull's being somebody who was in corporate America for over, you know, two decades, understood the assignment in terms of I'm just gonna sit there eat my food, you know.
Speaker 1: Because if I if I, if I say.
Speaker 2: Something, it's sort of like I'm I'm with this person against that person. And I think she chose what I would have done. I would have sat there and said, you know nothing either. Now a lot of people are making assumptions of what is happening.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what has happened?
Speaker 2: Excuse me on the two part reunion that we'll see on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: But again, these are assumptions.
Speaker 2: These are assumptions, And if you want to read other people as relates to Garseil's experience, that's fine. Garcel, in her statement of leaving never once mentioned her disdain for the cast she watched. I thought Garcel gave a great graceful exit. She thanked the network, She thanked Andy Cohen, she thanked all the parties involved, and said that Andy said to her, the door's always open for you to return. So again, I just don't understand why the fans feel the need to make it something negative, when, in Garseil's defense, her statement was a negative.
Speaker 5: The one thing I can say, though, if I have to really keep it a buck, is.
Speaker 6: You can't deny that.
Speaker 5: When they did ask bowse and Erica Jane about Garcela leaving, they both were silent, with one of those silence where it means something when someone says.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about can you get kicked up?
Speaker 1: The show?
Speaker 6: And if I sat there and I was like, you would know that I'm with it, like I'm okay.
Speaker 2: But I'll say this though, I'll say this, and this is something that I talked about on my audio podcast. We don't know the relationship that Garcel and Bose had in real life, right. I agree with you, Claudia, and I said it's on my podcast. Me and Dustin are friends in real life because I reach out to Dustin. I saw this black man doing content, I said, oh my gosh, you're amazing, and I want to make sure that you know who I am, and vice versa. Same thing with Justice in Vester Saint David Funky's When I see black gay men doing this, Caramo, you know who I cast them on the next fifteen. I like to get people opportunities who look like me, right, But there's very small in between cases to where all black folks do not get along, and that's okay, it's okay, it's okay if they and again I'm not saying Boz and Garcel do not get along. What I'm saying is there could be Chaclaudia's point she didn't say my girl left. But if I'm being completely honest, I didn't see a friendship on that show. I saw two black women respecting each other's spaces, and that was that.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happened at the.
Speaker 2: Reunion, but perhaps in real life outside the show, they weren't the closest.
Speaker 3: Which is fine, right, They don't even have to be best friendships because they're the two black women on their cast. I think that a lot of this is being fueled by people that watch their interviews and watch the show. Who are taking what they say or don't say and then creating a determination based on that of how that person must feel. Been garcil saying I don't fuck with bowls, or Bowls saying fuck that bitch, Garsel, you know what I'm saying. Where we then know what's up, It's been fans saying things like, well, she was silent, so we know that that must mean something is up, which is true because it could have been very easy for her to say yo, peace out to Garcils. She was the first black woman on this show. I appreciate her opening that door and holding it open for me, and I wish we could have been closer. But you know, I hate to see her go. She could have responded in a way that did not suggest tension or suggests some sort of breakdown in their relationship, and the fact that she did not may be telling, but I think it's lame.
Speaker 4: That just fine to just.
Speaker 3: Look for a way to see a crack in their relationship or make these two black ladies go at it on this show.
Speaker 4: I just think that's lamme.
Speaker 5: Also, probably her sitting next to Erica Jane, who's been shady to people, right, it seems like she's kind of in a more an alliance or kind of down with her how her takes, you know what I mean, Like it kind of you.
Speaker 3: Kind of get just crazy though, because I remember there was a scene on Beverly Hills where Sudden, Garcel and Air had gone to a restaurant I think it was, and they had it was the most fun I had ever seen our cell Sutton was acting young. I was like, Yo, this is like it was a totally different view on these women. And I wish that that could have been nurtured, you know what I'm saying. But that show is so segmented and the clicks that it's hard for the cast to just be a cast, which is one of the things I actually love about this season of Atlanta because it's not too clickish yet everybody's still kind of kicking it right now.
Speaker 5: Yes, I say, don't you think that you're damn if you deal your damn if you don't like any shows. And I've been on like if there's another black girl amongst a bunch of white girls, I almost feel obligated and I want to kind of clozy up to the black woman, like when I was on dealing O deal. I remember when Meghan Marko came through. I was like, I thank you black. I'm like, all right, let me go welcome her.
Speaker 4: Come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, hey, let me go ahead and school you. Okay, go to that hairdresser.
Speaker 6: Don't use that one. That one's gonna spray water in your hair and kind of show you the ropes.
Speaker 5: I feel like like that's like just our culture to be like that, to look up for. Don't like, hey, let me holler at you real quick. You know how I get around here and you'd have some caaraderie out the gate. But then if you don't, if you don't like someone based on other things, you're also vilified, like you're closing up to the white girls.
Speaker 6: So again it's like you're damn if you do, damn if you don't.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: My thing is how we know they didn't have that camaraderie. We never saw them argue. We never saw them just straight up tear each other up on the show. They could have very well had a moment. I've had jobs. My last corporate job, I'm not gonna say what company was for, but it was working for in the marketing, okay, and I looked at on my first day. I looked at this guy that was on the staff that was obviously black, and I thought he was gay. You know what I'm saying. If he's watching this, he's gonna laugh because I call him gay. But I pulled him to the back. We went in the back and shit, and I was like, yo, me and you, black and gay, we're gonna look out for each other. We gotta look out for each other straight up. You know what I'm saying. I told him that, And to this day, that's my dog. He was at my comedy shows Monday last Monday. We are still close friends years after we both left that job. So like, there is something to be said for the sense of community. You know what I'm saying, that you have to sustain by creating no sort of relationships.
Speaker 4: So I don't know he.
Speaker 6: Was he not gay?
Speaker 4: He gays?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, seven days gay now just the weekends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But no, I agree with everything you are saying.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Where when you are the only black person or the only personal color in a predominantly white spaces. The three of us on this has been in that same situation, and the three of us, I know for a fact, has always reached out our hand to help out our fellow brother or sister in need, or just to say like, we know what it is, because there's nothing like being a predominantly white space.
Speaker 1: You see a black person walk in and y'all.
Speaker 2: Give each other look like yeah, you know, and again we don't know.
Speaker 1: We I guess we'll find out.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is to the ourselves fans who are attacking bulls with no real receipts, maybe that energy can be saved when y'all attack people online, When y'all attack reality starts who are black and you're black. At one point is yeah, So if you guys think guard Sell and Bows should be friendly towards each other because they're both black and white spaces, why do y'all feel the need to attack black reality stars, black reality producers, black content creators online. So you're mad that Bows didn't say anything, but your response is that is to attack a black woman.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Everybody like, talk your shit, but to me, it's the difference between talking your shit, you know what I'm saying, having an opinion and attacking somebody like those are two different things. I think everybody should express themselves online. That's what the comment section is for. But there's a difference when you take your opinion and then use it as an ex excuse to attack and be harmful to somebody. Niggas gott to chill out with that shit. That's again night.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So team Garcel and team Bows, and I'm sad that Garcel left.
Speaker 1: Garcella is going to be just fine.
Speaker 2: She was fine before Housewives and she'll be fine after. She is a legend in this in this business, and I'm happy that she used the vehicle properly. And I'm looking forward to seeing how Bows continues to run a tight ship on that show because she gets these girls together and I love seeing her.
Speaker 4: Child.
Speaker 2: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I want to move on to Marry to Medicine. So Dustin Ross, you are to me the Married to Medicine mastro, So explain to Claudia Jordan I what happened Part two reunion. We did see a clip that I do want us to address collectively, Doctor Simone and Quad getting into it backstage but Dustin, give us a highlights of what happened to Maria to medicine, because baby, this reunion's on fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, I mean, as per usual, on the reunion stage, you saw a Quiet Web virtually dribbling the basketball through her legs of her dress and hitting nothing but ned threes the whole time she was on that reunion stage, tearing Letitia lunch for it up, being agreeable and open to resolve with the other women on the cast, even in the face of pure insanity. Because doctor Simone completely lost control. I think that dress had like wrapped up. She turned around and talked to Quid when it was backstage, and her rest it like this, and she just started going off like losing it. And so next thing we knew, she was cussing Quiet out, and Quiet was responding to that.
Speaker 4: But all jokes are sorry.
Speaker 3: Simone's unpredictable, erratic nature has gotten old. It's eleven seasons and we're approaching the twelfth season and watching her literally act a fool on television has gotten old. And this is coming from someone who has always loved Simone and Cecil on that show. I love how much they do care about their children. You know, whatever their life looks like, I like it. I like seeing this black doctor buy a house for her kids and drive a you know, nice car and thrive. I like seeing that. But Simone does not know how to engage with these women on a social level. I think she spent the majority of her young adult life studying and pursuing her career, and then once she got into the hospital, she was married, she had children. I don't think she ever had time to be like a social person. She struggles with connecting with these ladies, and sometimes her reactions seem a little misaligned or out of place. And that's what I saw when they were backstage. There's a lot more to be said. Especially the conversation between the men was incredible. We saw Heavenly's husband, Damon get in Greg Lunsford's ass when they were all sitting out there, and that was great to see because Damon stood on what he was saying and he was very clear, very focused and what he was saying and the points that he was making. And we saw that no matter what kind of passive aggressive actions that doctor g took, Damon's doctor, Damon kyn stayed on message. He stayed focused with what he had to say, and then was also open to resolve, which I think is a very important part of what happens on the reunion stage. You got to be open to resolve if the opportunity is there, and he was, so that shit was good. You know what I'm saying. Basically, I say all that to say, QUI cuts someone out some own lass control. Damon went off on Doctor G and embarrassed him and that was good. Meanwhile, Quad's boyfriend was throwing assists the whole time, like, well, y'all can't say that to him because we all gonna say to him, what about you? He was doing shit like that. So they were a good pairing. It was a good reunion. It was a good part too.
Speaker 6: Who I have.
Speaker 5: I guess I gotta start watching that show because they was wilding the hell out. But I will say wish the ladies could take a page of the Fellaw's book the way they were resolving things, like they were able to get spicy, but still able to like kind of you know, speak and not just just get out of control. I say this all the time, whoever loses control their emotions loses the argument, and that's that's that's communications. One on one, you lose control of your emotions. The other person has one. You can't think clearly. You say wild stuff, you say stuff you regret. You're not clear with your messaging, you get off topic, you cause secondary arguments, you know, like you gotta stay in control. And and doctor Simone was not, and she was. She came up very like. I was like, girls, are you okay?
Speaker 4: Like it was just it came out of nowhere. Right, It's a lot.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what is the backstay? Why they sold? Why she's so mad that? It was very very and again, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Want to touch on that. I'm a huge maritime medicine fan. I've always said the best show on Bravo that people aren't watching. I said that like two years ago, and I'm happy that people are now getting into it and getting married to medicine is very much needed and well deserved.
Speaker 1: Flowers.
Speaker 2: I want to address Quad and Simoe, two women I love. I want to I want to have a real conversation when it comes to Quad. And I said this on my interview with her, and I said this to my interview with doctor Simo and Toya.
Speaker 1: Quad was the breakout star of that show.
Speaker 2: Because I want to give Claudia a history in terms of like the the sort of like passionate fuck you bit. You know, it was like it was some stuff that you said to your friend, you know, for a couple of years and because you love that that cast, that cast love each other.
Speaker 1: You don't see it all the time, but they have.
Speaker 2: They do have this very rich history because Claudia, this this season is season eleven, right, yeah, justice Claudia. It's the same girls for eleven season straight.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: You probably said like they have this unnatural bond that most reality shows mom sim of women don't have because Housewives is more so like you and you out whatever. They've had the same cast for eleven years. Damn near Quad was a breakout star. It is what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to talk about it anymore. I did my.
Speaker 2: Podcast fine Now. Quad definitely had a lot of opportunities. She was hosting Sister Circle, which was a TV was TV one rape a TV one show. Now, I said it's a Quad to her faith and I said it's the Quad my interview. When Quad got th opportunities, it did appear that she wasn't as close to the remaining cast anymore, and I could see I'm being real. Y'all know I love Quad, and I said, it's a Quad already, so ain't no t It did appear based on what I saw that Quad was given the girls.
Speaker 1: Her ass kiss it did it?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: It did appear that way?
Speaker 2: And that's what Quad said, Like Carlos calls me and tells me the truth about how I act.
Speaker 1: Simon is not over it, Simone.
Speaker 2: Simone has a heart on for Quad, because what Simon is searching for is for Quad to get on her knees.
Speaker 1: Saying I am sorry.
Speaker 2: And although Quad has apologized, Quad has apologized Claudia so many times more than once to me is too many times.
Speaker 4: Child.
Speaker 2: We watched Quad apologize at the reunion and we saw them hug it out. I think at the end of the day, Simone refuses to give Quad another chance because in Simone's mind and this is this is how I think she feels. I think Simone feels like Quad still thinks she's better than the show.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I think Quad has humbled herself and I think I think end of the day, and y'all can say what I want, I don't care y'all brought on this woman's ex husband that she had and quads words not mine, that she had a very difficult marriage.
Speaker 1: I'll just say those words, a very difficult marriage.
Speaker 2: It is hard for a woman to re enter a space of friendship knowing that you guys did that, heavenly apologized their quality and Heavenly are fine. I think Simone refuses to do it because I think, deep down inside she still has resentment for Quad, for a quad what she feels quas behavioral.
Speaker 3: And she told on herself backstage because when doctor Simone was saying, well, doctor Simone interjected herself into the conversation saying, you know, well, QUI wasn't around when when they started coming around, she wasn't around us, And she started offering up these reasons, and then she flat out hold on herself and she said, we wasn't we fucking with the people that fuck with us, So we wasn't fucking with you and we was fucking with them because we wasn't fucking with you. She told on herself it was one hundred percent intentional. And my thing is they could heal past that if she would just say yes, I was hurt by what you did, so I purposely befriended them because I wanted to hurt you back. That makes it all clear, But once you start not saying that, it gets kind of hard to move, you know what I'm saying With a real clear conscience behind it, or a clean slate, I should say. So, I don't know, it was weird to me. Qua is not perfect, but they was wrong as hell for that. And no matter what you got to say about who your favorites are on that show, anybody that sat through a year of their ex's new relationship not only being flounded in your face, but then you being outed from the group, come on, you're gonna have something to say when it's your turn to hold the mic. And so I don't understand why everybody's so surprised about that, but oh the fuck. Well, I wasn't mad at Quiet at all, and I wanted her to get them some more.
Speaker 4: I was happy to see it.
Speaker 5: So it sounds like there was some jealousy and Quagett all the opportunities and was a breakout star and then a lot of people liked her, so there was some jealousy from that, and then the get back was also when they brought in her ex boy husband when you know she didn't have a good relationship with of course it's going to make anyone feel a way you already have some some issues there. Of course you're not gonna trust that. I wouldn't trust that, Like, how did y'all even contact him? How did y'all how did this even happen? When you got my ex at it's one thing you broke up with someone, it's cool if it ain't cool too, And I got to see that every week. Of course you're gonna it's not gonna be easy to get back recover from that.
Speaker 2: And my limited knowledge, yeah no, but I think that's why it was that because for me, it was the deepness of the baritone Verry White, Uh fuck you like.
Speaker 1: It came from And I was like, well, damn, why you know it was.
Speaker 2: That ship was like but I wanted to Claudia up to under stair, Like why it got that severe? It was sort of like like the last time I heard that was when Nini and Kenya had an argument on a line of Housewives.
Speaker 1: I think they were in were they in Greeted Season twelve?
Speaker 3: Oh No, Toronto in the hotel in season twelve.
Speaker 2: Where it was they were arguing for Cynthia, Yes, that was it was. Eva was on that season. Rain draws with that season twelve. Were they in Toronto or Tokyo or something?
Speaker 4: They were They were in Toronto in that hotel.
Speaker 2: Okay, But Claudia, if you ever saw the clip Kenya and Nini did this to each other.
Speaker 1: Fuck you bitch on fuck you bit, fuck you bitch.
Speaker 2: But again, Kenya Nini have history, so that's why you thought from the depths of their soul the argument.
Speaker 1: So that's why, Simone.
Speaker 6: I love hearing your deep top voice.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a certain someone who gets to hear that every Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 1: And sometimes on a Thursday. Depends on the work Carlos King has to do.
Speaker 2: But on Mondays, I belonged to Dustin and Claudia, y'all my special friends.
Speaker 4: Carlo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, trying not to tease you as much this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so look at how happy he is.
Speaker 6: I love when someone's like newly in love. I love it so cute.
Speaker 1: Who said I was in love and lust?
Speaker 6: Love? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Claudia, I am living life and that is that, okay. Speaking of Atlanta Housewives, let's get into the latest episode of The Real House Wats of Atlanta, Season sixteen, episode four.
Speaker 1: Let's just get right into it. Listen.
Speaker 2: I know y'all want us to recap the whole episode. I'm not gonna do a child. I enjoyed the episode. I want to start by saying that I did enjoy the entire episode.
Speaker 1: Me too, I really really like Angela Oakley.
Speaker 4: Me too, Me too? Me too, me too.
Speaker 1: I like Angela Oakley a lot.
Speaker 2: And Kelly, Kelly, you are still my number one favorite nubie as of episode four, but you're only as good as your last episode, Kelly, I love you, baby. Angela's coming for your spot. I'm gonna tell you. I like by Angela Oakley. She's a natural. She's She's subtle with her shade and subtle with her comedy.
Speaker 1: She fits right in. I enjoyed the fact.
Speaker 2: That she was open about her mother getting involved in her marriage because she was too comfortable. I love that honesty, and I love the fact that she she just seems to not And I'm going someplace where I say this. We'll get into the next topic of this episode. Angela Oakley is not looking for a moment and that's why I like it.
Speaker 1: I heard, dusn't Claudia your thoughts.
Speaker 6: I agree. I like listen when you can be vulnerable.
Speaker 5: Like I said, my main frustration with reality TV is the being pretentious, lying, creating a false narrative, a false lifestyle, a false life. She has a receipts, got the NBA legend, husband, she's got the you know.
Speaker 6: And then also she's not just trying to be there just to like be fabulous.
Speaker 5: And I got this going on. I got that going on. Lying about things.
Speaker 6: It is what it is.
Speaker 5: And to have a you know, a difficult conversation about real family stuff, that's hard to do because after the cameras go off and y'all get your little life from being on TV watching the episode, they gotta really deal with the backlash of that.
Speaker 6: So that was actually a real conversation. I like that about her. I like I like that she she's she's she's good for the show. And at first I thought I ain't gonna lie. She was like, I was like, eh, kind of boring.
Speaker 5: I thought maybe he was on an outshiner her husband because he comes in. He liked the kind of twenty twenty five Peter Thomas like say, some shit stirred up.
Speaker 6: Don't give a fuck you know what I mean? Stand on what he say, But I really do like her. This episode was good.
Speaker 5: There was You're starting to definitely see cracks and some friendships Porscha and Shamia. Porscha definitely showed how jealous she was of Shamiah getting attention for her good singing, and I thought that was like a moment that, like, you know, the cameras a on your girlfriend unless was poorly it was added to make you look like that, acting like is that your voice?
Speaker 6: Is that really you? Is that really you?
Speaker 5: And being confused, fake confusion about it. That wasn't a good look for you if that's your girl. Up until now, we've seen no reason for you to turn on Smia, so why.
Speaker 6: Would you do that to her right now?
Speaker 5: I just thought that was really fucked up to be like that, like, you know, everyone else is like happier for your best friend.
Speaker 6: Than you are. And that's one thing I did not like about that episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with Claudia on this one because I felt like it was reminiscent of when Nini and Cynthia had that disagreement when they were in Savannah on The Housewives and Nini was telling Cynthia she was letting her daughter be too fast or whatever, and it made Cynthia get emotional and she started crying, and Nini was really just oblivious to the emotional damage she had done in that moment, and it kind of reminded me of that. I hate to see people take dominance over another one of their friends emotionally like that.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's cool.
Speaker 3: So I didn't really like seeing Porsche ask them weird ass questions when Shamia was playing her song or just interrupt people listening to the song for whatever her reasons for. I didn't like that, But overall, I'm enjoying this season. I am thoroughly enjoying the season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Kelly, I think, is a standout new housewife. She has a great personality, and her and Angela seem to really understand the space. They understand how to be housewives in their own way. Angela is under a little bit more understated, but just as as as impactful.
Speaker 4: She's always smiling. I have not seen her yet not.
Speaker 3: Smile since she's been on the show, even when she was having her back and forth with Smia. She had a smile on her face the whole time. It makes it easier to digest. Right, we need to talk about Kenya and Britt.
Speaker 6: Oh, can I just say something real quick?
Speaker 5: I also really enjoyed the Kumbaya moment with the olive branch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we need to see some of that.
Speaker 5: I can't just always be on ten and this episode maybe not enjoy Britt as much as I've enjoyed her in other episodes.
Speaker 6: I know we don't get into that, but I have definite thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to get into Okay, there's two things before we get into Kenya and Brit of it all. I want to get into Kenya scene with Kelly. Listen, everyone knows I'm friends with Kenya, right, and so is Claudia as well.
Speaker 1: Kenya isn't the most.
Speaker 2: She doesn't wear her heart in her sleeve, and there's conversations Kenya has having me personally that I do tell her sometimes like oh my god, you should I let the world know that, you know, but it doesn't. Kenya is very and listen, when we learned about her childhood and her mom, we all had a greater understanding of why Kenya is a is a hard tough chick from Detroit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I was surprised Kenya mentioned on camera how much she gave to build this hair spa and her feeling concerned about the investment, because that's something that me and Kenya spoke about privately, and she cried to me privately. So I'm bringing this up because Kenya and Claudia know have known Kingya for years.
Speaker 1: Kenya ain't no crier, right.
Speaker 2: So the reason why I like Kelly a lot too is because Kenya must have felt so comfortable around Kelly's authenticity and her natural way of talking about her experience with her husband that made ken you relate to Mark.
Speaker 1: I was? I was.
Speaker 2: I was pleasantly surprised that Kenya allowed the world to see what I get to see behind closed doors because anybody starting a business, it isn't easy. And when Kenya made the comment of how do you get people to come in the door, like that's some real life shit that boss women on these shows don't talk about. And when I try to tell reality starts all the time and they don't listen.
Speaker 1: But whatever some do, some don't.
Speaker 2: Is it's okay to say I'm failing because the audience wants to root for you. We got to get out of this mentality that everything's great, everything's fine. We're missing moments where someone can say I put in four hundred thousand dollars and I'm not seeing a return of my investment.
Speaker 5: The fact that people think that the public is buying that everyone has business on television is super successful. All businesses have to go through some stuff, especially those kind of businesses restaurants.
Speaker 6: Those are very difficult businesses to maintain.
Speaker 5: And I like that she showed that because, like I think, Kenya saw the move early on when she first got on The Housewives and that she was going to be perceived or edited or whatever seen as a villain. So she leaned into it like, well, I'm gonna be mischievous, I'm gonna stir it up a little bit. And she's a mischievous person, she really really is. But I like that y'all getting to see some of stuff that Carlos are speaking on because she's not one dimensional. And trust me, I've had friends that say, yo, know I met your girl, Kenya.
Speaker 6: She was really rude to.
Speaker 5: Me when I met her, and I have had a kind of conversations like trust me, I get I hear what y'all say, but like, just like in your lives, not just yelled to you, but everyone out that's watching, we have more than one layer and one level. And depending on the day you saw us, well, you may have caught her on a bitch dare, you.
Speaker 4: May have court.
Speaker 5: And I'm not making an excuse for her, because I don't think it's cool to meet people in to come up rub them the wrong way. But I will say this, like people are so shocked that she has this vulnerable side, but she does.
Speaker 6: She's a human just.
Speaker 5: Like everyone on this panel is, and we all everyone that's watching, and I do like to see more of that. I think she should do more of that because that's who she is. And you know, it's okay to cry, Kenya. You've had a horrific childhood. And most people that have mommy issues, which you do have rightfully, so are gonna be abrasive, are gonna be if you haven't worked through your issues, which she clearly hasn't.
Speaker 6: You know, I like that she should do more of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was also very very glad that that made the air. You know what I'm saying, I was happy for her. I know she's having an abbreviated season and she's gonna leave early. I think next week is heard this might be her last episode this season. So I was actually very very glad that they showed her salon and even told that part of the story right since she is appearing in the capacity of a guest this season. I was glad because I know she probably had hinged a lot of the success on her salon of her salon rather on the promotion of it being shown on the show. So I was glad she got that moment, and after seeing the exchange that led to what was rumored to happen next week. I haven't seen the episode, so I don't know, but after seeing the exchange, it like it offers so much more clarity as to how they kind of got to that point. And I just think that everybody took it too far. I don't think Kenya needs to be fired or suspended or whatever take the case is. I don't think that brit was good to shoot her, you know what I'm saying. I think they both brit was talking shit and took it too far. Kenya took it too far. Part whatever guidelines they standards of behavior or whatever they have code of conduct they have over there, and it just got out of control. But I think this is something that really could be resolved and fixed, where we could get Kenya back on cast and get a complete version of this story being told. There's so many obvious holes in the story that we're not getting and we can recognize the absence of Kenya in the show in that way. And it's not about her being my favorite on the cast.
Speaker 4: She's not.
Speaker 3: But I appreciate her on the cast, and I actually love what she brings to it, and I recognize the fact that she's necessary for this thing to really roll how it ConTroll. So I just hope she's at the reunion. If nothing else, they need to let her come to the reunion.
Speaker 5: I just saw a comment someone said, how Ralph get a confessional instead of Kenya, And I totally agree with that, Like, we need that part of the show that is missing.
Speaker 6: We need it.
Speaker 5: And after seeing this episode, listen, I was there that night when that stuff happened, but I left a little early before the reveal.
Speaker 6: I went to Kenya's opening just a support.
Speaker 5: I was in Atlanta, and like, she was so excited whatever, whatever, whatever, And when I heard girl, when you left, oh my god, somewhere stuff happened from other people.
Speaker 6: I thought, oh my god, that is so messed up. What are bad?
Speaker 5: But now that I see the season unfolding, it seems like BRIT's been wanting to have a moment with Kenya, Like I think she's taking Kenya's playful band like stuff that she does a little too seriously a little but what bitch, Like she's so ready to buck like you're on ten out the gate, like, why are you so on ten? And I think that's a mistake that women make going on the show. Let me go for the one that's top dog or the queen or whatever, so I could get my moment and look at Angela Oakley proven it wrong. You can sit back, chill and when you get your moment, get your moment. But for you to just come out there so hot, it's making Britt like all the good things I thought about her the last few episodes is out the Door. I think she's extremely ghetto on this show. Now I think she declasses the show. She brings it down. Is giving baddies, it's given love and hip hop is giving fight, like.
Speaker 6: Why are you fighting?
Speaker 5: You're talking about a gun on a show where people are drinking. Mimosa's like, what are you doing? I thought that, like she really did not do herself with she did herself a disservice, like you had your husband there.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 5: No one's attacking you to take it there because you got called a peasant on a reality show. Do you know The Real Housewives and all these other shows. You have to be a wordsmith. You have to be someone that can like jab with your words, and you're gonna get called some things.
Speaker 6: And if you want to, like.
Speaker 5: Your first response or instincts is to like talk about you, I got a pistol and then later on cry on the internet and say you've never had to fight?
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 5: You need more people because now you look like are you really hard or you soft?
Speaker 6: Because now I can't tell.
Speaker 2: So I did my episode one recap so low because I wanted people to really hear lon and clear from me.
Speaker 1: And then we did ours together.
Speaker 2: I said episode one, I love all the girls, I said so far, I love everybody. I love Kelly, I love Britt, I love Angela, Shanbia who I've known for years.
Speaker 1: Love being her.
Speaker 2: I love all the girls. I like Britt. I like Britt a lot. I'm gonna be very honest here as I talk about Britt. Brit is great for television, right. She has the personality and to look for to be on TV.
Speaker 1: She has the look and you can't deny that she has a look.
Speaker 2: And I like her personality what I saw, what I'm seeing out of Britt so far, and this is me being unbiased because I like her.
Speaker 1: And I still like her even today. I like Britt today.
Speaker 2: Britt is doing what some new reality stars do, and that is Britt in my opinion, I like you a lot. You're trying too hard to make fetch happen. And the reason why we love Angela Oakley. She's not at all like Loud or like read a girl. Angela comes in as herself and again it's the golden rule. I tell every single reality start as Claudia. Claudia said, you want to do a housewids Atlanta. I'm like, yeah, do it what you want? I said, Claudia, what you just gave me after hours at this club. If you are you're, you're, you're, you're you're that just be you. People underestimate being you. The reason why some of these girls on this season are being beloved and some girls are being attacked is because you're being too conscious of the camera and you're trying to make a moment.
Speaker 1: Britt is trying to find something with.
Speaker 2: Kenya, and I know Kenya Moore as a professional, and I know Kenya Moore personally. Kenya Moore was not shading you and a king to that wedding band.
Speaker 1: You know when Kenyamore is shading you. When Kenyr Moore put kim Field's chair, that was shade.
Speaker 2: When Kenya Moore told Porscha season nine before they went glamping, you're in anger management.
Speaker 1: Should we be concerned? Are you? Are you a medication?
Speaker 2: That's called She's shading you, and she letting it be known she's shading you.
Speaker 1: We know when Kenyr Moore shame you.
Speaker 2: When Kenya Moore had Nini League season six as the honoree of her mask ray Ball and Nita never knew about it.
Speaker 1: It was so iconic.
Speaker 2: That's Kenya being shady, Kenya.
Speaker 1: We are fans of this show.
Speaker 2: We know when Kenya Moore's being shady, because when Kenya Moore's being shady. There's a twinkle in her eye. She can go twinkle because she's loving what she's about to do. When Kenya Moore told Charay, I'm sorry. When Sharay told Kenya Moore, get on my level, and Kenya Moore duck walkin said, I'm.
Speaker 1: On your level. Now I'm on your level.
Speaker 2: Is this low enough to be on your level? That is shade Brent. I like you a lot. I'm sorry, Kenya Moore was not shading your wedding band. That is a week read is a weak excuse to constantly talk about this woman. She gave you a fucking hug when y'all sat down and you set all the taps.
Speaker 5: I'm like, she was looking like you, looking for a reason to be mad, like she's supposed to tngue you down like.
Speaker 3: She That's I think that Bridd walked into this this situation becoming a cast member with a lot of preconceived notions, and I think that she was expecting a certain reception or lack thereof from Kenya Moore, and she was on the defense from day one, and even her saying that she was looking for an opportunity to not let to show herself how can I even articulate this? She was looking for a moment where she could prove that she wasn't gonna take it from Kenya, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that's it. So she's she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's waiting on a chance to show her that, and she's playing to the fans, She's playing to the commentary and the audience she's playing to. She's approaching it as or it appeared as if she was approaching it with the purview of a fan, as opposed to someone who felt like they had a sense of belonging on the cast and wasn't concerned with how everybody was. They were just entering the space, being themselves and letting the chips kind of fall where they may. And I think that's the difference between her and other like Kelly, who seems to be comfortable and no matter what scene she's in, Angela comfortable and no matter what scene she's in, Shemiah comfortable, no matter what scene she's in. I think that's the difference with brit is beautiful and she can very easily. There's a space for a pretty ice queen, you know what I'm saying, on the cast who can have a good look, and you know what I'm saying, not really fully connect with the cast will still be present. She could play that role and kind of take ownership of it, but instead she's taking its like combative adversarial kind of positioning or using that as a compass to like navigate how she moves in the group.
Speaker 4: And it just was not good. It wasn't appeeling.
Speaker 5: If the rain drops need more evidence of this to think, Oh, you're just defending her because you're her friend, are you like her or whatever. I hardly ever talked to Keny our entire friendship. Once a year, maybe we talk. I haven't spoken to her this year. It's been a while, okay, so I'm not coming from that area. Even when they were reading questions that was supposed to be anonymous, when Brick got to her question, she asked the question, can you talk to Britt in a respectful way?
Speaker 6: And Kenny said I talked to everyone a respectful way.
Speaker 5: That should have been the end of it, but then Britt used that opportunity to double down and requestion her and use that as a moment to grill her, and Kenny's like, girl, like we've already like, what are you doing like you're showing personal issue, personal moment.
Speaker 6: I want a moment with you, Well, why won't you?
Speaker 5: She was trying to check her, and Keny was still keeping it light, you know, light and you know, kind of fun spirited, and Britt was doing too much and I could see that being irritating and then the gun thing and.
Speaker 6: Oh I need boy, is my husband that loves me?
Speaker 5: Like I hate when girls think that having a man is a read because that same man that you do that for. I'm not saying with her in particular, but when women do this, they tend to get embarrassed later on down the line. And if you're hanging your hat on just having a man, honey, that is a big mistake, because these men will embarrass the fuck out of you one day.
Speaker 6: They may.
Speaker 3: I'll say, here, my thing was all that chat talking in the parking line and on the other side of the door and shit like bridge, just go up to her and have a conversation, king, what's up. I don't like how you was talking to me, bitch, and we're finna go for it, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do that at least, like bring it to her instead of standing within earshot. You know what I'm saying, saying things to try to gold her and entice her into an argument or whatever. That was just a very amateur play. She is a new housewife, to be fair, this is her first time on this, you know, in this setting. I don't remember seeing her on any other reality shows, so like, maybe she's just getting used to the environment. But that just was not the way to go. And I don't think you're left to anybody's mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it did.
Speaker 2: And listen, I like her and I still like her, but you can't admit with somebody is wrong.
Speaker 1: I listen, we'll get into this next week. We know what Kenya did.
Speaker 2: I'll say it now before next week, because I told Kenya to her face Kenya was wrong, and how she responded to this.
Speaker 1: Kenya was wrong.
Speaker 4: What was on the posters Carlos.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that next week, Dustin. But Dustin, I said to my friend, what you do? You were wrong? Period, And Kenya admitted she was wrong. She said on Tameron Hall Show what I did in response, I was wrong?
Speaker 1: Kenya. Listen.
Speaker 2: You can say what you want about Kenya Moore. She's not a liar. So when Kenya Moore said she felt threatened.
Speaker 1: To listen.
Speaker 2: I've been a part of that show Atlanta Housewise for nine seasons. I have never heard any of my girls in the miss First of all, it wasn't even an argument. It wasn't you know what I'm saying like, It wasn't Britt listen. I like you, Britt, but Britt, we're gonna have to have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: And Britt wanted a moment.
Speaker 2: She was feeling herself, and Britt did not want to be that girl that got dismissed by Kenya Moore.
Speaker 1: Kenya Moore has been on that show.
Speaker 2: And what I'm sick and tired of is people disrespecting Kenya and and take the how you want when it comes to Kenya, Kenya was wrong for pulling Kim Field's chair. She sat on cocktails with queens, she apologized to and she reached out to me about.
Speaker 6: What she wanted to do it, just so y'all know she wanted to do it.
Speaker 1: Kenya knows when she's wrong.
Speaker 2: When I saw what happened, nothing Kenya Moore did warranted that ammunition pun intended of being displayed.
Speaker 1: Not not like that? Does it? Not just once but twice and it was like this. It was like this.
Speaker 3: It was weird as fuck. It was so weird, Like where was she, Where was that coming from? Why was she speaking about that stuff? Why was she trying to It was like she kept saying shit to try to entice Kenya into a verbal back and forth. Kenya was ignoring her, and so she kept going deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper with it. Whips, Who the hell has whips unless they finish fuck somebody and do something, you know, shit or whatever. And I ain't into that. I hate all that, but like, who who has whips? Don't nobody have a whip as a whip?
Speaker 1: And I ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't seen a lot of street fights, you know what I'm saying. And I've been to Atlanta a lot. I ain't never seen the motherfucker pull a whip out outside of it.
Speaker 1: We're from Michigan, don't see that.
Speaker 4: I ain't never seen that.
Speaker 3: So I just felt like it was weird and misplaced, and she just was amped up and just hell being on having a button bumping heads with Kenya, and I hate that. It resulted and Kenya being removed from the cast because not only did Kenya lose out on the opportunity to be a housewife, we fucking lost out as fans.
Speaker 4: We're missing so much of this story we have, I think.
Speaker 1: One of the four multipliers on the show.
Speaker 4: On the show, we're missing it.
Speaker 3: So all you people who have been saying that the show is lacking a little bit of this or that, that's what's it's missing Kenya Moore and I don't know what they thought they was doing by bringing Phaser back, because that's not going to do anything but.
Speaker 4: Make it worse.
Speaker 3: So waste the money, Yeah, waste the money, waste the time, nothing but facial expressions and uh Loretta a lean and.
Speaker 6: Weird ass smiles with those tap teams showing.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say this, I get sick and tired of like, you know, people like to come for Kenya, and Kenya does stir the pot.
Speaker 6: Let me just go and say that. But Kenya also is one.
Speaker 5: Of the rare people that actually does apologize. A lot of these other girls never apologize, and y'all be like, but she my fab I like her. Y'all don't understand that's my faith, and I don't like that. So I do think there's a little bit of an unfairness and a bit of a double standard when it comes to Kenya, because she's this beauty queen woman. You know, it's easy to make her a villain. It's easy to like, oh, you ain't got a man, you're bitter, you're this, you're that, you're this, that and the third. But you cannot say that. Kenya does not. She does apologize for things that she's done wrong. She does admit, yes, I was wrong, and a lot of times she takes She took the heat for this thing. I know her, and yes, I only talked to like once year. I did not know about this thing with Brittain until I watched the.
Speaker 6: Show this morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, so she held that and took all those l's people talking shit, talking about revenge porn, and she did not say but she did this to me. She never said that, well, not that I know of, and she just took the l And when I watched it today, I said, this is a motherfucker right here.
Speaker 6: This is messed up.
Speaker 5: And when I saw that what Brittany said to me was enough, they both shoued up. You want to suspend Kenya for her how she revenged the girl with the revenge porn whatever, and we'll see next week.
Speaker 6: Damn sure, Brittney should have had.
Speaker 5: Some kind of accountability for running to say some shit about having a pistol twice, not once, but twice. And I kind of want to answers, Braval, why'd you do that?
Speaker 6: Watch do that? I don't think that was right at all Personally.
Speaker 3: I also think people got to slow up with defining certain actions as certain such damning things, right, Like you see how people are calling this revenge porn or whatever and abusive.
Speaker 4: And just all these buzzwords. Motherfucker's got to be careful with that shit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They trying to put something that damning on her and her reputation and her character. Now, I'm also not going to sit up on this screen and kpe for Kenya. And I'm not saying y'all are right, but I'm not finna act like I don't understand why people don't like Kenya. You know, Kenya has not been perfect on this show. She has not been an easy person for these women to get along with. She has hey several of these women when they've come in new She has been rude, She has been blatantly disrespectful. She has done a lot of shit, but she also has been vindicated more than once, and a lot of long standing, long running conflicts with these women. And I have not seen her lie yet, so to me, she just deserved more of a shot in this season.
Speaker 4: I really hope Brig gets it together.
Speaker 3: But I just when she start lying, you know, making casual threats about having a pistol and then lying about it online saying that you've never you would never, and I haven't ever us first, I'll only see it play out on TV right in front of our face.
Speaker 4: That's not really helping. Again, it's her first season.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to give her a little grace as a fan and a viewer, you know, and give her a shot get to know her, because I am really enjoying this season. But that was not the best start for me. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it's okay to And that's that's the beauty of us talking about it. No one I'll go on record saying I'm not saying Brice should be fired. Carlos King is saying is not saying Brice should be fired. I'm not saying that, but you can like somebody and say Britt, don't I don't like that, just like I don't like what we're gonna see with Kenya. One thing that we saw in the coming Attractions for next week is Britt wanting to apologize to Kenya. And this is the part that I felt a pit of my stomach. It's unfortunate that Britt was allowed to offer an apology to Kenya to begin with, based on what she said in this episode. It's unfortunate that Kenya was not able to apologize for what she did.
Speaker 1: And it's one of those things to me where.
Speaker 2: It's so grossly, you know, mismanaged when it comes to how two people who did something not right, they both did something not right, they both could not sit there woman to woman and apologize to each other and move on from it. And it's so fortunate that Kenya wasn't given that same level of grace.
Speaker 5: I think with this whole revenge point thing, I actually think it's not technically revenge point. From the little bits I've heard and scene, I will say that allegedly these are pictures that Britney supposedly already put online herself.
Speaker 6: Revenge point.
Speaker 5: I had a revenge point case, and I had someone thrown in jail over it is when intimate personal pictures that you have not put out there gets put out there and used against you. When you post pictures that are out there but I don't know, let me let me not speak up the side of my neck if I don't know. But when you when there are stuff people saying that there were pictures that were already put out there, or that that were already out there, that can you put.
Speaker 6: A Carlos put a spotlight on.
Speaker 2: Because I need to see what's being shown.
Speaker 5: Right, because I heard I did hear like there are pictures of her rock and the mic right given dome.
Speaker 6: But then I'm like, was that really on the posters? We don't know.
Speaker 5: But I will say this, if you if I put some nasty pictures of myself out there or had the only fans, oh whatever, and you take those pictures and you show them other people, I don't think that's the definition of revenge porn. I think if me and you have a relationship and we have private photos, or you get private photos of me in a compromise the position that I did not that is not intended for people out there from what I believe in my case, like that's what it was.
Speaker 6: But we'll we'll I'll have all the legal you.
Speaker 1: Know, we're gonna find out next week.
Speaker 2: And from my understanding, listen, I think more than likely this will be a two parter based on what happens at King Salon. So for the Twirlers, you'll get to see Kenya from maybe two more episodes and then we'll learn her faith. But I mean, Dustin, there is tons of rumors around what happened. I'd like to make sure to protect integrity of the show if I'm not sure those things that haven't been aired. But I will say this, I was aware of the common Britain made and Kenya told tammeron Hall the same thing, so we kind of knew.
Speaker 1: And we got a chance to see it.
Speaker 2: And again, in a perfect world, I would have liked for Britain Kenya to sit in a room where it was off camera on camera and to see how they both were able to move forward because they both did something that was wrong.
Speaker 1: Based on what I've seen, Britt.
Speaker 2: Is looking to apologize to Kenya, and Kenya said on Tama Hall show that she was.
Speaker 1: That she that she was wrong and she apologized to Britt.
Speaker 4: So that's all you can ask for.
Speaker 3: I will say this, I'm sure that there were conversations that have been taking place between Kenya Moore and her reps and you know, the powers that be with the show pertaining to her participation on the show.
Speaker 4: I hope her approach was.
Speaker 3: Not what it was in that tweet that she made last night or the night before, where she was saying, you know, as the longest standing person on the show, to be threatened with you and have to be done this way, don't nobody want to hear all that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You're not going to make these people have some sort of reverence for you as the longest standing.
Speaker 4: That's not what this is.
Speaker 3: Stick to the issue, stick to what happened, and plead your case. Make sure that these people know you are open to resolution. You did this because of what she said, which you knew you were going to be vindicated on, because you knew what the camera's caught. You knew what you heard, so I understood her silence, but it's just the hearty, you know, how could you do this to me? I'm the long standing that's not helping when people already think you have an inflated sense of self and that you treat people like you're better than them on this show.
Speaker 4: That's not helping.
Speaker 3: So you need to be adding to the dialogue in a way that will lead you back to this job that you want. You know what I'm saying. They'd be different if Kenya was like, I don't give a fuck. They threw me out, It's all good. If they call me back, they do whatever. She's angry about it. So you need to approach it the right way, you know what I'm saying, to make your case known. Like I just that part was frustrating for me.
Speaker 1: I want to read it.
Speaker 2: I want to read with Dustin saying, Claude A whing's your thoughts on it? So Kenya Moore tweet it being the longest standing r HOA member threatened with whips and pistols by newcomer three weeks in the filming, seeing this obsession playoff is scary. I want to protection and insurances that the threats will be taken seriously.
Speaker 1: I may be strong, but I'm not bulletproof.
Speaker 2: It's so painful to see my storyline being told by someone else. With that said, I really appreciate Kelly being so kind of supportive to me. Candice Dealer Basket from Potomac's commented and said, they always want to try and humble you when you're smarter than them and their goons. Kenya deserves better. That's all I'm going to say about it.
Speaker 5: I think that okay, again, revenge point is never good to even if it was total.
Speaker 6: I think Kenya's really also good at towing.
Speaker 5: The line like it wasn't technically that, but it kind of was, like, you know, I mean, she's definitely good at that. As I gotta say that she's good at like, well, technically by the definition it really wasn't that. Legally, she is really good at that, and she will toe the line. She will go to the edge of the line and to where she can go one thousand percent.
Speaker 6: I agree with you, Dustin what you just said. Both of you are what you just said.
Speaker 5: It doesn't help her, like sometimes you gotta apologize with stuff even if you don't feel like you're wrong, and that happens a lot in reality TV, just to kind of get through it. I think that she she feels justified, and now that I see this episode, I can see why she feels like, fuck her, it's all in. It is what it is like. You did this, Fuck it, I'm gonna embarrass you. You threat in my life. That's way worse than me showing pictures. I can see how in her mind, whether that's right or wrong, I can see why she came to that. But when you look back at it, when you hear about it, it sounds awful.
Speaker 6: It is awful. It is awful to put this is what I met.
Speaker 3: Everybody got mad at me right when I said that Kenya had a dark energy on that first episode of the show, the first two episodes of the show, and it seemed like she was just chiming in. Right, That wasn't necessarily a fair comment for me to make because she did not get her chance to have her side or give her say, so all we got was scenes of her chiming in or having an opinion on something. We never got to see her confessionals or her personal scenes or none of that. But this is what I mean about the difference between the energies on the show this season. Look at how this It wasn't even a disagreement or argument. This weird situation has now snowballed into people being removed from the show and the worst allegations, you know what I'm saying. When Angela and Smila was having a moment, they was trading insults and we laughed about it. She sent her holave branching like it was done. That's a different kind of energy, you know what I'm saying. And I just don't know if the synergy of that would have lasted. Well, it didn't last the whole season, you know what I'm saying. Because Kenya's leaving early. I just wish we could have gotten a chance to get a lighter season from Kenya. I think she was a lot of fun in that scene that one on one she had with Porsia. I think that she was real vulnerable in that scene with Kelly. I just wish we could have got more. I hate that's that we're ending our Kenya experience this season on a negative note because I really wanted a fun, good season from her this year and we didn't get it. So I just I hope she's at the reunion because I feel like we got robbed.
Speaker 6: And also on these shows and Carls, you can help speak to this.
Speaker 5: Once you're not deemed a housewife a lot of Probably the fun stuff that we could have seen for the first four episodes is not gonna make it like we're not going to see her and being filmed solo or in a housewife capacity because she's not a housewife, So all the fun stuff that she probably was given we don't see. So we get a judger from the first couple episodes and be like, oh, she's coming off dark and grouchy and stuff, when maybe that was a moment in the four episodes and maybe she gave us you know what I mean, because that's the thing, like I remember, like until you're the housewife, they only show you in all casts, right or just scenes with the housewife, So maybe she got cut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, it is true because Keny's not a housewife.
Speaker 1: That's why you don't see any confessionals. Kenya Moore did.
Speaker 2: Not, but Ralph yeah, I mean, but look, Ralph, Ralph is still on the show. I just wanted to make it clear that Kenya never filmed a confessional, so she never made it to that she made that, so that's why you don't see a confessional from her. But look, based on what happened this week's episode, I think Atlanta is going to be the talk of the town for the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: And next week we get.
Speaker 2: To see the most anticipated moment in real housewatch of Atlanta history. That is happening next week and I will be talking about that with Claudia and Dustin as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, Claudia is gonna come back next week.
Speaker 5: Yes, every time, you know, Carlos is my rich friend, so he doesn't ask me back like his assistant. I get a tax from his assistant and she'd be like, Heyger, are you free Monday. I'm like, yes, But he don't hit me himself because he's way too big of a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Now, like we don't like me and you and Dustin are in a group chair.
Speaker 6: We are and I liken.
Speaker 1: We almost every day have a group chat.
Speaker 5: I would like an invite to a boat. Can we do that Miami thing? Can we do the Miami job?
Speaker 1: I'm going I will work on that. I will work on that. So does the Claudia anthing.
Speaker 2: You guys are working on that you want to let the rain drops know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can catch my podcast with Evane k Williams Holding Court with Verie k Williams. We are now releasing twice a week, so we release on Wednesdays and Fridays, so that's twice a week. You can get your holding court fixed on all things legal news related.
Speaker 4: And I'll see y'all motherfuckers next week. Y'all know what it is. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm going to LA Tuesday. We have Games Women Play. We have a LA Friday Saturday. Please get your tickets at gameswomenplay dot com in Oakland on Sunday. Then we go to Detroit, your hometown. Carlos will be in Detroit, and then Columbus, Ohio. Actually from a birthday tenth eleven, twelve thirteenth, will be in the in Columbus.
Speaker 6: Also, this is the last well.
Speaker 5: We have a prom coming up on April fifth, and I'm you know, raising funds. If there's anyone out there that wants to make a small donation, Hello Carlos with.
Speaker 6: The link is on my page.
Speaker 5: I have sent it out to a few people and it's you know, we go out of pocket with.
Speaker 1: This, but send me the link, Claude, either.
Speaker 5: Twenty five dollars or twenty five hundred will do. I'm not asking for ten percent like your greedy charity.
Speaker 4: Yes, sap, what's up? Close the doors, close the doors.
Speaker 5: Close the doors until I get don't be on boats around me because I got a fundraiser for these kids.
Speaker 6: We trying to make sure these boys and girls.
Speaker 5: Last week I hung out with the fellas and they were so sweet and hum when they were sharing their stories with us, and it was like I had to be strong on them, but I was like, damn, these kids have some hard lives, so we just want their problem to be stress free, no expensive.
Speaker 1: Please send me the link, please me.
Speaker 5: You don't gonna ask me twice. I'm gonna send it over there. Thank you, Carlos, and thanks for having me. I've been having a really good time with you, guys.
Speaker 1: I really no, we've been having a good time with you.
Speaker 2: The rain jobs pass as well, and so guys, please check out Claudia Jordan on stage.
Speaker 1: She is doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Dustin's podcast with our friend Evan Kay Williams, and make sure to tune into next Monday.
Speaker 1: I love you, Dustin, I love you Claudia.
Speaker 5: Love you so much, they said, clue y'all.
Speaker 1: Next week, Claudia sas thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: Visit realitywthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King