Speaker 1: Johnny Quato sighting, let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to leading off right here on Fantasy Pros it is B Joey p Joe Pi's appear with me is Scott Bagman, and we're coming to you courtesy of bet MGM Sports, the King of sports books. That's right, Scott Bagman, and I got all the MLB action to break down for you. Monstrous Luis Robert Holme run, Wilson Contreras, congratulations on his hundredth home run. Everyone, everyone's in a hundredth home runs this week. It's very cool, all the milestones going on. Of course, we got the peanuts of the Crackerjacks commenting as we always do right here on a glorious Tuesday. Yesterday, my kids got sent home from school early in fear of these terrible storms that did not happen, did rain later. It's amazing. You know the difference between when we were kids and kids now. It's like, well, we want to be safe for sorry. There was no kindness for us as children. It was like, well, if you get hit by lightning, that's on you, tornado tap, that's you know, we could care less. Do you get that feeling?
Speaker 2: I do remember walking to school and like seeing the rain drops freeze on my hat when I walked in, and like and be like, man, I probably should not have been walking to school today, but that's just the way it was, you know. So, uh, it didn't have to do that for very long because then I moved to Arizona where it doesn't rain right and it's just always hot. So never happened again. But it did happen to me when I was nine or whatever. So uh, but yeah, I'm let's talk some baseball, man, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do a baby, Let's do it. If you want to talk with us, make sure you subscribe to our leading off show right here, which is on Fantasy Pros MLB. Subscribe to our MLB channel, Fantasy Pros, and then you can make some comments and become a peanut and a cracker jack in your life becomes complete. I'm telling you it's the way to go. Let's kick things off here with Gary Sanchez homers and doubles in a win over the A's My boy Freddy p Freddie Peralta fans ten over seven scoreless innings. It was a beautiful moment. One of our peanuts and Crackerjacks actually hit me up in the Discord channel because he won five hundred bucks last night playing DFS with Our Lives last night. Pretty pretty good, not too shabby. I think it was like a five dollars entry or something like that. So, oh we go, nice return on your money. Over the last five stars for Freddy Peralta one five, seven, Era six strikeout, I mean, excuse me, I'll just six walks over that period of time. The guy's been absolutely electric in what he's done. Eight is the web point eight zero is the whip right now for Freddy p. So people get concerned or freaked out over a short period of time here, you gotta just calm down, like you know, especially in April. This is the first thing and people started freaking out about Freddy Peralta in the first two weeks. We were practicing patients on this show, and if you had patients, it certainly paid off because he's been dominant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's just no reason panic could tell about six weeks in.
Speaker 3: I mean, if a.
Speaker 2: Guy is you're the six week guy, yeah, if because that's when teams start to panic. That's when Jared kell Ncott sent down, you know, that's when the teams start to go, all right, we've had enough. We're not letting you come out of this anymore. Go figure it out down in the minors and then come back up unless they're really young. So there's just not especially with established veterans, there's no reason to panic early in the season. I mean, remember Paul Goldsmith had the worst like eight week stretch ever a couple of years back, and then was an All Star from that point on. Sometimes it's just guys are in a funk, can't get right whatever. And all I'm saying is if this happened between July and August, we wouldn't even notice, you know. But because it's at the beginning of the season, we noticed, because we're waiting for all of these numbers to come back. But I think I was most oppressed with Johnnyquato last night.
Speaker 1: No Johnny Quato throws six scorrels in his twenty twenty two debut. All right, Bobs, what are your thoughts on Johnny Quato?
Speaker 2: All the stuff we said about Jose Quintana, I would rather I feel like I'd rather have Johnny Cuato. But I know I know it's coming, Like we know we know it's coming with uh these guys anyway, you know, the veterans that have been around for so long, Wait a little bit. He looked great last night. I think I'd make him an add in a deeper league. But you know, the other shoe's gonna drop. He'll give up eight at some point or whatever. But uh, I like riding the wave. John e Quaida looked good last night.
Speaker 1: I just don't know how long you can keep a rotation spot too. Because you have Gilido coming back today, you have, I assume at some point, right eventually. You know, it's funny we've getten updates on you know, we've gotten updates on d Grom even we've certainly gotten updates on Chris Sale that he's throwing. A don't know what that means. He's throwing he's playing catch, which is great. I play catch too outside, so I don't know what that means. But I haven't I even heard boom out lancelets. I'm hoping things start to trickle down. By the way, I missed a freight per alticetat. I just wanted to uh to throw out there. Thirty eight strikeouts over the last five starts, just six Walks. I missed the strikeout total. That's what I was looking for, and I had the numbered. I lost it. That's a pretty darn good Kito walk ratio. I just want to throw that out there. Louis Robert, Yeah, hit a phenomenal home run, his tenth in the tenth excuse me against the White Boy. Oh boy, I'm having trouble to day. Bogs.
Speaker 3: It's the morning, you sound like I do.
Speaker 1: It's not the morning, it's afternoon for me. It's fine. I'm just overwrought. Let me try this again. Louis Robert, who plays for the White Sox. I hit a home run against the Royals in the tenth inning. It was it was monstrous. It's funny. I actually cashed out my Louis Robert MVP bet at thirty to one that I was so excited about making the beginning of the year. I just feel like there's just no way he can get there, no matter how good he is. I'm at that point where I'm looking at my Otani bet and my Robert bet. Those are the two al bets I made. I'm like anything.
Speaker 2: Anything that's not bet is a suckers bet, even if it's flat and I love Ladd, but I mean, how is anyone supposed to beat him when he's hting forty homers and pitching one hunred and fifty innings Like, you can't.
Speaker 3: No one's going to beat that. You can't.
Speaker 1: It's impossible. No Cinderguard, you could beat him. So, yeah, this is fascinating because no Cinderguard's last start or two, you start to see the strikeout total creep up a little bit. That was very exciting. Uh, And then all of a sudden he has this outing with where he gets what two thirds of an inning? I think, right? Did he didn't even get out of an inning against the Rangers. No less, Now I understand, like these blow up starts happen sometimes. You know guys who are going well. You know, Eric lower had less than thrilling start, but he still struck out a lot of guys. You saw Rodin finally have a bad start. These things happen, But this was really bad. So when you have a picture like Cindergard that you already have concerns with all these injuries and all this history and things are going well, is it easy to shrug off this kind of epically bad start or is this tougher to get out of your mind when you're trying to evaluate him on your roster.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's tougher because it's like, Okay, you know, if he gives up a blip to the Dodgers or the Astros or the White Sox, like someone with a superb lineup, You're like, Okay, he was off. They took advantage. But also with these big games, when you don't last out of an inning, I gotta feel like he was tipping. You know, I haven't seen anyone say that yet, but but I almost feel like you have to say he was tipping because he looked good in the other start.
Speaker 3: So I'm not that concern.
Speaker 2: But it makes it dicey to start him at any point when he gets rocked by the Rangers, you know what I mean. So it makes it tougher when he gets beat by a team like this. But I gotta imagine if he comes out and the next start is okay, I gotta imagine they had.
Speaker 3: Something on him.
Speaker 1: I have to imagine I'm gonna have to pick up Yonah him too, Yonah him the Oldeni.
Speaker 3: I've picked him up. I picked him up in a couple of spots.
Speaker 2: I have Carson Kelly on the il and too many spots, so I was going home er at the catcher position.
Speaker 3: Give me Jonaheim.
Speaker 2: He said, everything we wanted Mitch Garver to do, Jonaheim is doing.
Speaker 1: I know. But Garver is on rehab right now, like he's coming back right So that's my thing. It's like I didn't pick him up because of that, and he had another home run, and I keep looking like staring at him in the waiver wire every week, and every week he's there because nobody picks him up. It's a fifteen team league and only one catcher, so nobody has to pick him up. And I just, I don't know, just I keep looking at him and I watch him take up bats. I'm like, I like this guy. I'm just worried about the playing time. But I guess a catcher, if you play three times and you're good, that's good enough probably anyway, it just depends on how many games he plays when Garver comes back. Other injury news, Brandon Laue to the io with a back issue. Dylan Bundy is gonna start today actually coming back from the COVID list. Carlos Korea could return during the A series that just came out recently.
Speaker 3: Well, Jacob get hurt again, Carlos Korea, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God know that that massage was a funny injury. It's like he got hurt in.
Speaker 3: My it's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not gonna be.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna be. Robert Craft.
Speaker 1: I knew you were gonna go to Robert Kraft, one of all of them things you could have gone to.
Speaker 3: You're here.
Speaker 1: I have to go with Robert. I know, come on, hey, get Robert Kraft. Go get a massage. Anyway. Jacob Deerzi, who, by the way, before he exited with the leg injury yesterday, did hit the over on the three and a half k prop so he got four. He got the four, but it stinks that he had.
Speaker 2: Thank God, you wanted some money before you got carted off in your careers in Jeopardy, Jaco, thanks a lot, buddy, appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know if his.
Speaker 1: Careers and Jeff and we gotten to that point with this. I thought he was being evaluated still, that's the.
Speaker 3: Last thing that mattered. I mean, it did not look good, dude.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Tucker at first in the outfielder in the outfield because I was I was doing my stages last night on Discord and I looked up at my TV and I just see an Astros guy rolling around on the ground and I think outfield collision. Maybe is that is that Tucker? But then it was Odorizzy, and Yeah, carted him off. It did not look good, man. He looked very upset.
Speaker 1: And it's upsetting too because he was a guy who last week was looking at It was like, hey, got two starts over the last.
Speaker 2: Trusia and Quintana. You know, I much rather have Jacoberrizzy, but not now.
Speaker 1: This is why we can't have nice things. All right, let's talk about this before Monday night's game. Cody Bellinger, Max Munsey, and Gavin Lux all practice bunting to beat the shift with manager Dave Roberts, who was a pretty good bunter back in his day. He was a bunting speed kind of a player. In the sixth inning, Max Month he laid down a perfect bunt and it was right up the third base line against the shift for a hit, and Chris Taylor followed up with a two run home run. A baseball game broke out your thoughts on this and will teams start to do more of this, especially any offenses that might be struggling when they have that shift to come up there. I mean, look, if they're giving it to you, take it. I feel like the individual ego has gotten so out of whack sometimes that people forget they're about winning baseball games. And if it helps you win a baseball game against the shift, go butt until you have to force everybody back over and be neutral in the I don't think it's your ego.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's ego.
Speaker 1: I think it's analytics.
Speaker 3: I think it's analytics.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of time they say don't take the bunt because you're probably gonna get thrown out. But if you can lay it down perfectly, you're gonna get it. This feels pointed at me, Joe, because it was against the d Backs, but that's all right.
Speaker 3: I'll save that.
Speaker 2: Yes, more more teams should do this, especially teams that are struggling to hit. You know, it just would make more sense. Get a runner on, make the pitcher feel a little bit of pressure. So every guy should have this in his back pocket. They should all practice it way more.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it at all like you you said here, I don't know if it's ego, but it's something teams just don't want players to bunt. They don't want it as an option for whatever reason. But I think it's smart and it's been part of baseball for a long time. It's gone away over the last whatever decade, but yeah, I think we need to bring it back. And you know, if Dave Roberts is the catalyst, so be it.
Speaker 1: When the CBA next year they can have the adjustment to the shift, I believe, which I don't remember offhand all the rules about it. It had something to do with the outfield grass and how far over all these guys look. I thought it was very simple.
Speaker 2: I'd be like in the NFL if you say you can only line up three guys on the line of scrimmage, right, Like, I don't like that, I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's different in the sense of that's different because you're guarding certain individuals and if you're running a play to the left and that's where you think the play is going, then you want to cheat over there. I understand that that's what the players are in this You have such specific positions in Major League Baseball, I think when you I think shifting is fine, but I don't think you should be able to shift players out of position. Like if you're shortstop, you should be able to go all the way to second base, and that's where you stop once you cross second base. I don't think. I think that is an overshift. I think that's ridiculous. Or when you legitimate just take a player from the left side, just stick them out there in short right field.
Speaker 2: I think that's a lot, by the way, so you can't play. They can't play in the box anymore.
Speaker 1: It's I don't I don't think base on football is a good I think analogy for this, I don't, But I don't know. I can't get there. Go Cards is on my side, by the way, it is ego and being more worried about your paycheck than the team. That's right, Go Cards, That's that's right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just when you're playing defense against an individual versus playing defense against possibly where a ball is going to be in play, you're playing statistical averageest out of a human being of where they are. I think it's a little different personally. I understand your point of view, I disagree with it. It's a good point of view. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying I disagree with what do you think of this shoey Otani has a higher OPS seven to ninety one than Alex Bregman and as a lower ERA two point seven to eight and Walker Bueller though.
Speaker 2: This is why I said that any bet that's not Otani for al MVP is a suckers bet right there. That is the exact reason he's going to have a set like that at the end of the year too. He's going to have a better slugging percentage or OPS or more homers and sole on bases and whoever, and a better era than whoever. It's gonna be that way at the end of the year as well. The only way you're gonna get Otani to not win the MVP in the near future is an injury or you know, voter fatigue. They're tired of voting for him. He's won three years in a row. Let's let's give it to Vlad or whoever you know so well.
Speaker 1: And I kept saying, the only reason you even got positive money at three to one, three and a half at the beginning of the years because of the injury risk that you have in the Otani investment because he pitches, so he has a higher risk of injury than any other player in that same category that's being considered for that award. So that's an interesting look at it. But I saw that yesterday on a tweet and I went, wow, it just I mean, not that you don't realize these things, but to see it in black and white, it's just stunning to look at. And I know Welsh and I have a big conversation yesterday about if we're gonna see more young players who can basically do both. You canna see if they can why not? You know that My point yesterday Bogs was these small market teams investing in players like that, because hey, I'm getting two players in one even if he's a believer, if you could swing to bat and give me an inning, hey, that makes a big difference on the roster. Today, I wanted to highlight some of our great writers over on Fantasypros dot com, and of course, our good friend Eric Cross, who writes for fan Tracks and The Black Book, also writes over for Fantasy Pros, and he did a piece about Dynasty stocks going up and down, so I wanted to talk he's got Shane McClanahan. Obviously he's pitching out of his mind right now as a stock that's going up, and I want to talk about mcclanahan's Dynasty value right now because at his age, what he's doing right now, there's certainly the reason to start to look at him maybe differently, and this might be the window where you can buy a premium and actually get premium productivity. Where do you stand on McClanahan and Dynasty leagues. Do you think he is going to have a run here next three years as you know, one of these top tier, top ten type starters, or do you think this is just a really good run. What are your thoughts on the klanahan?
Speaker 2: No, I believe in him. I definitely think he's a top ten picture moving forward. He's been outstanding this year. All he has to do is get the innings, like you know, a couple of big innings years under his belt and proved that he can do that, which you know is bumpy for some guys. Looks like Julio Rius might have been overused a little bit last year and having a little bit of fatigue this season, there are many times that that has been an issue as well. So that's really the only thing he has to prove to me is being able to stay healthy and make it through a couple of seasons back to backup thirty starts here. So if he can do that, then he's definitely going to be an opa Echelon picture moving forward. So, you know, I think that's the only thing left he has to prove because, like, you know, looking at his strikeout total tonight, I think it's six and a half or whatever, and I'm like, how could you bet against you if you don't want to go that high? I get it, but you can't take the under because he can definitely get that.
Speaker 1: Here's some names, Okay, dynasty rankings right now, Corbyn Burns. I think we'd agree we'd rather have Corbyn Burns, Yes, yes, yes, Okay, Garrett Cole. I think we both still want Garrett Cole, Yes, yes, okay, Walker Bueller or Shane McClanahan.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Bueller, but it's slight, very slight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Bueller also, you know, just because the team situation, right, you know, the Dodgers investment, the team and the quality of everything going on there. And look, just because he's having a bad run here, he's had some very good runs. Also, what about the other two guys in Milwaukee, Brandon Woodrooff and and my Boyfriddi p Who would rather have those two guys?
Speaker 2: I think I would rather have McClanahan than Peralta.
Speaker 3: Woodroof is close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's where I would probably stick him behind Woodroof.
Speaker 1: All Right, The biggest in the same piece of Eric cross As is Joe Adell, and with good reason. I think, you know, we've seen this act now for a little while, and there's certainly still plenty of time for him to turn his career around and kind of get right. Or maybe he gets moved somewhere else. Maybe jo Adell is the piece that some other organization takes on, just leaves him out there, lets him figure it out on the fly, and they get some more pitching for this run. Because I think the Angels are gonna be competiti They're gonna be a playoff team, I think this year. So right now, are you in the camp of get out of Jo Adell business? Whatever it takes. Tick what you can or in Dynasty, are you in the hey, I could buy rock bottom on this guy. And we've seen guys you know, jad Martinez for instance, right big time Prospect was a guy couldn't miss with Houston. He's terrible. He was moved on and next thing you know, he became Jadie Martinez a few years later. So I'm not saying Adele's going to have that path necessarily, because you know that seems to be more of the anomaly. But where do you stand with Adele right now getting sent down him? Kellenick, there's been two guys now, two premium dudes talking of for a few years, massive disappointments. Would you be buying them in Dynasty?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and it's you'd buy these guys now because their value is so low, and it's not going to be lower it's gonna be Honestly, I feel like, if I'm trying to buy them now, get them on my roster, it's going to cost me more than I feel comfortable, because no one's gonna want to give up on them when they're this slow. But there are many leagues where you can't you don't have like a minor spot they're eating up a roster spot for the whole year, and this team's competing, so they might be willing to go ahead and sell them off low. So yeah, I'm definitely buying because they have the talent, and you know, I think when you see that kind of stuff, there's sometimes where a guy comes up and you know he's Billy Hamilton. You know, you can't steal first, so that's all that matters for his career. Right a guy can't get on base. All he does is steal, and that's a rap. You know he's not gonna be good at the big league level. These guys both have power. I'm buying up both of them, but Adele is especially I would definitely.
Speaker 1: Buy all right, our boy Casey Bubba's got a piece on Fantasy Pros as well about risers and fallers, and one of the risers here is a guy that I was very high on coming into the year, I lost patience with. I had a roster crunch at the time. I had depth in the middle infield, and I cut Brandon Rodgers, and Brandon Rodgers has shown some signs of life here in May, which is nice. In May, he's hitting three seventy two home runs, so things are starting to pick up a little bit for him. He was dreadful and April he was so bad, and I'm starting to regret this. But now here we are in May, and I imagine he's available in some of the more shallow formats. And if he is, is this somebody that you'd be running to the waiver wire to pick up. Do you believe in Brendan Rodgers for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: I do, Just you know, he gets the extra bonus because he's in Colorado, right, So once he figures it out, he's gonna power. You know, he's gonna he's gonna bring some heat for your team. So but I have no regret, rats, and do not blame you for dumping him at all. He was hitting like under one hundred, so it was like eighty three at one point. Yeah, when someone's not miser patients. But yeah, I was worried that they would send him down. Of course, why wouldn't you be so yeah, I mean because he walked right up to that line of being completely useless. So I understand anyone dropping him. But yeah, now that he's hitting, you ride the wave on a guy like that. A borderline roster guy. You ride the wave, you pick him up, you ride it out until he starts, you know, slowing up again, Dump him and pick somebody else. That's the the way the waiver wire needs to churn.
Speaker 1: So I feel like Brian Rodgers is gonna be a guy I'm gonna completely regret dropping in April. Just I just feel it in my bones with all of my being Another guy Bubba's pointing out about. One of the followers is Brian Reynolds. He's hitting one forty three over the last few weeks. I mean, the walk rate is still ten percent, the strikeout rates at twenty one. It's weird because he was such a good, consistent player last year. He's thinking two to zero nine with four home runs at the start. Now. Look, I know it's the Pirates, and I know they don't have a lot of line of protection in this lineup, and I get all that. I'm still buying Brian Reynolds where I can because I can't what I watched him do last year. I don't think it's a fluke. I just I think he's a much better player now. Maybe some people have found out some stuff about him. I think is one of these bad starts and he's pressing now. I don't feel as confident as I did that with Maryfield would turn things around. But I'm still buying Brian Reynolds. What are your thoughts on Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a little worried because if you rostered Brian Reynolds, you did it, you know, for batting average. You do it for the other stuff too, But you're not gonna get as many runs or RBI with him playing in Pittsburgh. The homers are okay, there are plenty of guys that can hit twenty five homers that are going to be on the wire in pretty much every league. So I am worried about him because the whole reason you roster him is for the main reason you roster him is for batting average. He doesn't have it at all all right now. So I think he's gonna turn around. He's gonna be fine at some point, but it's it's already gone too long. It's gonna look like a down year overall for him because it's gonna be real hard for him to hit three hundred.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's get to the stat heroes. Yesterday, Tony Gonsolin, it's not gonna get better than this for Tony Gonsoland all yearn tell you about seven strikeouts for Tony Gonsolin and two walks, six innings, two earned runs.
Speaker 2: The Dbacks have the second highest K percentage of baseball.
Speaker 1: So look, I'm just telling everybody Gonsolin this is if you want to package him for something better. This is the start to do it off of right now, do it. Freddy p with the ten strikeouts. Wade Miley, this is the the annual Wade My I love it. Seven innings, no earned run, six k's. You're gonna pick him up for the waiver wire and he's gonna have six earned runs in the next start you watched. Sandy al Contro was fantastic, one earned over eight innings for him with five k's. Your boy, Johnnyquato was excellent. Kokuchi no earned run, six k's, uh six innings. Luis Evarino one earned against Baltimore last night, seven k's the Clubes, Corey Klueber two earned runs, eight k's. It's funny yesterday I was talking to people. They asked me who's a guy to buy low on as a pitcher, and I said the Clubes, Because if you look at the deep stats of the clubes. The k rate's good, the x fip's pretty good, like all those indicators are good. Tampa's a good situation, and then he goes out there and has a nice start, so that windows probably closed now.
Speaker 2: Dumped him in a couple of weeks. So everyone who's you're, well, that's me.
Speaker 1: Kurt Casally two home runs, four Ribby's, Anthony's handhand hair two home runs. Yesterday, Brett Phillips hit a home run. Wilson and Terer's congratulations again on that hundredth bobashett I had Vlad and said it was bo. I went back and forth in my home run call. Of course I was wrong three for five for him with the dinger. Donaldson hit a dinger. We talked about Taylor Chess, McCormick chez eight Chanz, McCormick with a home run, and Ian Happ was three for three on the bad side. It wasn't just cinderguard. John Gray had the four earned, but he didn't have eight strikeouts, so I don't really put him on in the bad list. This is Mike Mayor being angry about how much I want John Gray to succeed Aaron Sanchez wasn't great. Dylan Peters five earned in two thirds, he gets the award. We actually know, Sanderguard gets the award. Dylan Peters gets the runner up. Here we go. You ready for all the strikeouts. Joey Gallo over five with the golden Sebrero Brandon Belt over five with the hat trick. Same for DJ Lemahew over five with the hat trick, Yoemancatta over five, Nathan Lowe oh for four, sal Perez another four with two strikeouts. What's going on with Sally P? I? You know, coming into the year, I remember on one of the featured Pros articles we talked about who do you think is going to be overdrafted? And I said sal Perez? And it's not because I don't love sal Perez. It's not because I don't think he could hit thirty something bombs again. It's because I think what you saw last year was just everything broke right and it was awesome. And now he's a second round investment, or even a third round investment in shallow leagues and so far. I hate being right about this, but looks like I'm right. What's going on with Sally P?
Speaker 2: I mean, his career high homers before last year was like twenty five or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty seven something in that was the high twenties.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, right, he wasn't close to hitting the forty that he hit or however many forty plus last year. So and I know because I traded him for Isaiah Green straight up to the Welsh and it's going to be one of my worst trades that I've ever done, because he was hitting like, you know, two point fifty with three homers when I traded him last year, and then he ended up with forty of course because I was I'm in a rebuild in that squad. So I think he's going to be okay. And you know, he doesn't have to work everything out behind the plate. He can DH as well, so I'm not too worried about him. I think asking for last year is silly, but I think he's going to be okay at the.
Speaker 1: End of the year. Right, twenty seven was that high watermark. By the way, only three correct home run calls yesterday Mayor unfortunately was one of them. So I almost don't even want to show j board, but I guess I will, So here's the board. Boo. Still all I Do is one night King of the North up the top and to Blum is at thirteen, Larry C at twelve, so still going strong here. No changes to the leader board. It wasn't a great night for home runs necessarily, but famous Amos and Zerdo correctly called Luis Roberts, so good on them, so we got to get up there. Let's talk about the betting side today, and of course that's brought to you by bet mgm, the King of sportsbook special offer for new users bet ten dollars win two hundred when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. Sign up today and download the betmgm app or go to betmgm dot com. Use the promo code leading off. One word leading off. That's the code bet ten win two hundred. It's easy, so go right now to bet mgm. Use that promo code leading off and help us out. Luis robert on DK today. One and a half is the total base number that's at minus one twenty five. I think that's a smash. Giancarlo Stanton is at a one point five as well for total bases here against Baltimore. You get even money on him, you get minus one twenty five on judge at the one and a half total bases on DK and with Merryfield total bases you get plus one forty box plus one forty on DK for the one and a half number on WIT. Marryfield, who is he? He's hotter than Arizona right now. Logan Gilbert on FanDuel four and a half is the K number we haven't projected on Fantasy pros at almost six minus one O six. It's not terrible juice there. I know it's against Toronto, but come on, Toronto can strike out.
Speaker 3: We all know this.
Speaker 1: He's going against Barrios, who's not been good lately, and Xander Bogar is the last one even money on the one and a half total bases. Let's go through the starting pitchers. Look, it's not great tonight on the main slate. I'm sticking with Logan Gilbert as my tournament play against the Blue Jays. I think people will shy away from it. It's ten point two Gilito coming back eight point five. He's cheap. Take them Logan Gilbert on FanDuel ten point one, or if you want to cheap out, you can go with Alex Cobb on the cheap he is just seven point one on FanDuel. All right, let's go to some of the PVB numbers that you've got here, Boggs, what do you got laid out for us? Kittell Marte nine for twenty with two bombs and four doubles against Tyler Anderson, So a little bit of tracker there in the late game. Rano Gritchik eight for fourteen a bomb in three doubles versus Alex Cobb, Hosyel two b six for nineteen with three homers and a double vers Nadyavaldi six for eight with two doubles for Austin Hayes against Jamison tai On, Freddie Freeman five for ten with a bomb against caleed Smith, and Tiascar Hernandez two for two of a bomb against Logan Gilbert. Very nice. Ryan Everley here, one of our Peanuts and Crackerjacks has cracked the Buxton code. He just looked this up. Ten of bucks AND's eleven home runs have come on the weekend. So new strategy should be just pick him as your weekend pick, which is what every weekend on Friday Welsh does, and that's why he is where he is.
Speaker 2: So God blessed Baseball by the way for having these stats. You know, this is like in Major League where they're like, you know, he is second batting average in day games on the road in the month of May.
Speaker 3: So there you go. You know, you can break it up into anything you want to make a player look good.
Speaker 1: I love it, and look, Pickles is happy with us. From yesterday, I cashed the Oderezi and would over kprop. Yesterday Welsh had one. I had one. We both hit it out of the park. So good on you, and I hope you're all doing this at BETMGM where you can get those lines. But look, bet at wherever you can. And this is why you go ahead and you use bettingpros dot com because you have the prop bet chee sheet. That's where we go every morning. That's what I do. I filter them through. I look for the best money juices I could get the players. I like the situations, the pitching matchups. It makes it so much easier than siphoning through all this information. It's all right there for you at bettingpros dot com. Lastly, Bogman, it's time to call our shot. I am up to five now, I believe so I am respectable but not great. Bogs. Where are you going for your home run call tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna home Give me Kittel Marte.
Speaker 2: I've seen him hit a top ten longest homer in Dodger Stadium in my lifetime, and he's got a good track record against Anderson, so I will go with Kitzel all right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stay in Boston with Jordan Alvarez tonight. That's where I'm going against Paveta, so hopefully that works out for me. Uh and uh. If you've got a home run call, just go ahead and make it in our discord. Join at Fantasypros dot com slash chat. That's where you're going again, Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat. It's free to join, but you have to be a premium subscriber of Fantasy Pros in order to make your home run calls. We are giving away a prize. And speaking of which, our prize for April for the podcast did finally get picked up, so Theon's good on you. Congratulations. He finally got it yesterday. He got in touch with Blaine, so that is the iron Heau. Just like at the very end, right, Theon found his ball and came through and got his flat Guerrero Junior signed ball. What is there some other joke in your head?
Speaker 3: No, you're making about not at all, of course not.
Speaker 1: I'm not here, all right then, all right, so if you want to win cool stuff, just let us know because we're giving away free T shirts to everybody who is the top home run getter for the month here and at the end of the year, we got that Tatisse Autocraft jersey we're giving away. So that's pretty nice. So telling you get in there, there's plenty of time to get a lot of home runs. Believe me, you can go on the street and get ten in a month and be right in this bad boy. That'll do it for us. We'll be back again tomorrow as always, right here in Fantasy Pro's MLB channel, So subscribe so be part of the fun. Mike Mayer will be here tomorrow as well. He's got my trout on his home run call, Oh Mike Trout to go anyway.
Speaker 3: Don't apologize, Mike, don't apologize.
Speaker 1: I'll be miserable when he hits three tonight. All right, that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Scott Boggin, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids freak
Speaker 3: The thething