Speaker 1: You are a donkey.
Speaker 2: That is why Charlemagne is.
Speaker 1: Some donkey. Today's just saw himself the breakfast club. Okay, Charlamage, we've been giving a donkey of the day too.
Speaker 2: It's the day, well donkey today for Wednesday, August twelve.
Speaker 1: Cause the thirty three year old KeAndre Simmons.
Speaker 2: I believe he's an Arizona man and he's a prime example of why this generation is being labeled dumber than previous generations. Okay, see, KeAndre was an employee of Shakeshack and he woke up one day and he yawned, and he brushed his teeth, and he ReLit a half of pre roll from the night before. He probably ate a pop tart or a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, and said in himself, you know what I'm gonna do today. I'm gonna call him sick so I can rob my place of employment. And after I robbed my place of employment, I'm just gonna show up right back to the scene of the crime and clock in like nothing happened. Oh Chat, GPT can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's go to w c A X three for the report.
Speaker 3: Police Andre Simmons is accused of robbery an inside job. He faces charges of armed robbery, aggravated assault, and kidnapping. According to these court documents, Simmons called out of work at the Shake Shack at Kierln Commons around midnight on August third, but showed up later that morning wearing a disguise and a black face mask. An employee told police he heard the delivery bell at the back of the store and opened up, standing there was a masked man pointing a gun. Simmons allegedly forced the employee into the walk in cooler, locking it using a latch that only employees would know. Simmons then ordered the manager to hand over about twenty eight hundred bucks in cash, and after he got the money, Simmons reportedly locked the manager and the cooler too. Records say in those moments, the employees tried to make a run for it, but Simmons came back, threatening them with the gun for a second time, rushing those employees into the office, destroying their phones, and then taking off queerl insecurity and the employees led police to Simmons two days later.
Speaker 2: You know, Caandre, you can't commit an inside job when everybody knows you're the insider. Okay, I know the mindset he was in, He said, If I come back to work, nobody will suspect this me, because why would anybody who just robbed the place come back to the place they just robbed? KeAndre, your logic makes sense, But I need us to understand there are a lot of Caandras out here, and they are banking on us being just as stupid as them. Okay, KeAndre, you thought this through, but you didn't question your own thinking. Okay.
Speaker 1: Thinking about your own thinking is called meta cognition. Okay. Psychologists and neuroscientists.
Speaker 2: View it as a peak form of intelligence because it allows you to step back, watch your mind work, and catch your own biases and mistakes in real time. Caandre, you didn't catch none of your mistakes. Okay, you called in sick before your shift. All right, imagine the police investigation. Anybody missing from work today? Yeah, Keandra, who we all knew?
Speaker 1: We all know who it was, he called out. Okay, book them all right. I mean his coworkers recognized him.
Speaker 2: Through the disguise, the employee said, because of his build, his voice, his mannerisms, and his hairline. They literally said hairline. Now I saw, I saw his mug shot. Let me pull his mug shot up for you. Hold on, I should have had it out already. God damn, it is his mug shot. Send me his mugshot, Eddie. I can't find it now, but his mug shot. Oh no, that's not her.
Speaker 1: Up now.
Speaker 2: If you notice, look at his mug shot. Okay, his hairline isn't pushed back.
Speaker 1: Okay. In fact, he's got all his edges.
Speaker 2: And I think people who are blessed to still have all their edges tend to forget that that that that is uh, you know, it's more recognizable.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you have all your edges, then it is when it's receding. Okay.
Speaker 2: Because as a man, I see people with hairlines, and I think to myself, hold on to that for as long as you can, young man, because at some point, your hairlines starts dancing to Fat Joe's lean back, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, why the hell didn't you have on a mask that covers your whole head? Okay, your face was undercover, but your hairline was cooperating with authorities. Not to mention he knew the layout of the restaurant employee said he knew too much. He knew employee only areas, he knew where equipment was kept, he knew how to walk in coolest outside latchwork. That's clearly somebody who completed Shakeshack orientation. Okay, then on top of all of that, you came back to work two days later. No metacognition went into this crime. Okay, he didn't think about his own thinking at all. He didn't do his jail map either. Okay, y'all know what jail map is when you try to add up if you can afford to do what it is you're about to do. Court documentary portedly say KeAndre was struggling and had children.
Speaker 1: Well, who's going to support those kids? Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, you committed an armed robbery for twenty eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You don't have money for bond.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't have money for an attorney, and now you're going to spend at least a decade in prison. Once again, who is going to support those children?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't afford to do anything that you did, Keandra. Okay, desperation could make you irrational, but desperation doesn't make consequences disappear, all right. If you're struggling financially and have children depending on you, an armed robbery, accravated assault charge and kidnapping charges aren't going to improve your situation. In fact, it's going to make your financial situation worse because now you're being held on one hundred thousand dollars bond. Okay, KeAndre allegedly committed the worst kind of inside job, the kind where everybody inside knows exactly who you are. Please give KeAndre Simmons the biggesty hull.
Speaker 1: Think this through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Donkey to Day.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns