Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo Yo. Jess Surlarious Morning, Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: To God Peaks to the planet is Monday.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and Holly favorite. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Some of the time is hell.
Speaker 2: That's right back to the work week too.
Speaker 5: How you're feeling finally felt like someone?
Speaker 6: To the last God, it felt like summer five o'clock this morning. Yes, it is hot, it's balls outside. I'm serious.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yo, why would I wear two shirts? This is crazy?
Speaker 6: I underestimated it because you know, it took us a while we were lagging on the season. Yes for a second, but I did feel like it's summer. Is definitely here, Yo, shout out to the Buffalo. Buffalo is bratchet. I don't care when nobody say I'm from Baltimore.
Speaker 5: You say that like we're gonna disagree. I haven't been there.
Speaker 8: I don't know where y'all been.
Speaker 6: I know what I was at, my mad crazy, but the amount of love that I got from the city was amazing and came out.
Speaker 4: It was cool, it was.
Speaker 7: It was amazing. They had to put a stud out the show.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Wow, she got too drunk. She she wasn't even heckling me. I felt so bad.
Speaker 7: I'm like, dam.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: She kept talking and like she would she would talk after every joke about the joke before, and like she was just too drunk. She was excited, she was excited, but the people around her could not hear it.
Speaker 7: Niggas ain't paid fifty five sixty dollars scream right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And I was like, and I hated that because it's Junie's pride and it's like, damn. And I didn't want to wake up to a video like you woke up to somebody.
Speaker 5: Said she was homophobic.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to wake up to.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 7: Because I put out.
Speaker 5: I put out the show sexuality.
Speaker 7: Anybody would have been talking.
Speaker 6: And then I gave her three times and tore up quiet, like yo, come.
Speaker 5: On, and you gave it a three scrap girl?
Speaker 4: What damn?
Speaker 6: And then they yeah, and that they had to put out the second time. She grew up on our way out like the fourth time, and she threw up.
Speaker 1: She was too drunk, but I like she would have fought her way out, and she tried to fight on.
Speaker 7: The way she knows she didn't.
Speaker 6: She was cool, she was cool, She kept saying she was sorry. But on the way out she threw up.
Speaker 5: I bet you she regrets that. I bete.
Speaker 3: She woke up the next morning like damn, I showed my ass and it was embarrassment and it was our birthday. Lord, have mercy. I'm very intelligent this morning, though you look intelligent like you was in prison for like four or five years, found his.
Speaker 5: Lam, came home.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that. Although I'm intelligent.
Speaker 3: Every day, you look like Belly right now pretending to find his lam.
Speaker 6: Yes at the end, yeah right, thank you, but no, thank you.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 1: All right, Well let's get the show cracking. Ice Cube and Dwight Howell will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 5: Hey, from the Big Three, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, So we're gonna be talking to them, and you know just got recently got into a big fight.
Speaker 4: Right Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that was the first game of the season, if I'm not mistaken, because the Big Three kicked off a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 5: It started, uh like June.
Speaker 7: Fourteenth or something like Land Stevenson. It was a little scuffle fight.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: We'll talked to Dwight and a bunch of other stuff. He's going into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: This shit. That's the name.
Speaker 1: And we got front page news, so we'll get into all that, so it don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 1: I'm warning everybody is dej n V Jess Hilarius Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It's some quick sports. Congratulations to Oklahoma City Thunder. They beat the Pacers last night one O three ninety one.
Speaker 5: Drop on the clues.
Speaker 1: Boss for OKC, Tyrese Halliburton, was injured during the first quarter, though they believe it was an achilles injury.
Speaker 3: Definitely was an achilles injury. Wouldn't have made much of a difference though, I mean ok would have still.
Speaker 4: Won the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ok see, they played amazing. I think they they did good. They was up about twenty at one point. So congratulations to Okay.
Speaker 5: See, they've been the best team in the league all year.
Speaker 3: I mean so I mean, that's usually how it's supposed to play out right, the best team in the league all year wins the championship.
Speaker 2: They deserve that win.
Speaker 1: And Kevin Durant has been traded to the Houston Rockets. Now the Rockets are sending Jalen Green, Dylan Brooks and the number ten pick in the twenty twenty five draft and five second round picks for KD.
Speaker 2: So they gonna have a squad.
Speaker 4: No, theyin't.
Speaker 3: Not, God damn cut it out. I would have kept that young core together personally myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like Jalen Green dealing Brooks, but you know the coach is dope too.
Speaker 2: I don't know that coach. Yeah, I don't know Katie can plan on.
Speaker 3: KD has not proven that he can lead anybody to anything. So no, yeah, what's up Morgan?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 7: Hey, how we fun on a Monday?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 9: We're good as good as we can fill with the news that broke over the weekend. I hear, y'all, I hear y'a. All right, Well, let's get into it. First off front page.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 9: Remember how last week President Trump said he would decide within two weeks if the US would get directly involved in the conflict between Iran and Israel. Well, it appears that two weeks turn closer to two days because the US did in fact bomb nuclear facilities in Iran on Saturday, and President Trump called the strikes a spectacular military success. He addressed the nation just hours after the strikes, and he thanked Israel and the US troops who were involved in the mission. He also issued a warning to Iran. Let's take a listen to the President's trump. President Trump's comments. They are a little bit long, so let's hear them out.
Speaker 10: A short time ago, the US military carried out massive precision strikes on the three key nuclear facilities in the Iranian regime for Doeaux, Natans, and Sfahan. Our objective was the destruction of irans nuclear inrichment capacity and a stop to the nuclear threat posed by the world's number one state sponsor of terror. I want to thank the Israeli military for the wonderful job they've done, and most importantly, I want to congratulate the great American patriots who flew those magnificent machines tonight and all of the United States military on an operation the likes of which the world has not seen in many many decades, Iran's key nuclear and Richmond facilities have been completely and totally obliterated.
Speaker 8: Ran, the bully of the Middle.
Speaker 11: East, must now make peace.
Speaker 10: If they do not, future attacks would be far greater and a lot easier.
Speaker 9: Yeah, guys, so Israely Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyaho. He expressed his gratitude to the US and President Trump in a recorded address net and Yah who said Trump's decision to strike Iran will change history. Let's take a listen to those comments from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin that Yahoo.
Speaker 12: History will record the President Trump acted to deny the world's most dangerous regime, the world's most dangerous weapons. President Trump and I often say peace through strength. First come strength, then comes peace.
Speaker 9: So of course this comes after Israel and Iran have been trading air strikes for more than a week now. Iran's foreign ministry says the US has started a dangerous war against Iran. They released a statement saying in the midst of a diplomatic process, the US has betrayed diplomacy. The statement said the US government bears full responsibility for the grave consequence and dire repercussions of the attack. Iran's foreign minister is in Moscow with urgent talks for urgent talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Abbas Arakchi told reporters in Istanbul that Iran and Russia have strategic partnerships and they always consult each other when they because they are allies. And the Kremlin has helped Iran with its civilian nuclear program in exchange for supplying Russia with military drones in its war with Ukraine. So this does appear to be an escalating tension. I will say that the State Department has issued a worldwide caution security alert. The State Department said the conflict between Iran and Israel has resulted in disruptions to travel and periodic closures of airspace across the Middle East.
Speaker 7: It's the alert.
Speaker 9: The State Department has advised US citizens worldwide to exercise extreme caution, and it follows Department of Homeland Securities issuance of a National Terrorism Advisory System bulletin. Iranian officials have also warned of a retaliation against the US after these airstrikes on their nuclear facilities.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna sit here and pretend I know what any of this means. Are what is going to happen next. I want to say, let's hope for the best, but the best would be that Iran doesn't retaliate against America in any way.
Speaker 5: But I don't see that happening, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very scary because I mean it's I think we all expect a retaliation is just where, when, how, and hopefully it's it's protected. They shoot, whatever happens down or anything that happens outside of that they prevent.
Speaker 2: But it's very scary.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 9: At seven, we'll talk more about in detail about the strikes, and I'll share how Congress feels about this, So you guys stick around for more Front page news at seven.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent phone lines or wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one five one, get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Five five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Good morning, dj Andy?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 13: He's my brother?
Speaker 4: Peace?
Speaker 2: Pace Peace? Who's this?
Speaker 14: This is mister, show money, you said Roselle New Jersey represents stand up?
Speaker 4: What up? Mister?
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: What's happening? What's happening? Listen?
Speaker 14: I wonder what's I think about uh Donald J. Trump launching his bombs? My question is is it gonna lead to a situation where we're gonna be worse all than we were during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, my brother. I ain't gonna sit here and lie to you. I have no idea. None of us do. And that's I think that's the scariest part, just waiting to see see what's next.
Speaker 14: I have no idea, right and I while I'm here, I just wanted to offer essence, see it. Heart felt apology to DJ Envy, my brother. I don't know what I said. I don't know what I did. I'm letting y'all out there.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 14: If you're running foul an, Envy, you will not get on this head.
Speaker 2: What what are you talking about, Envy?
Speaker 14: I've been listen, I've been calling y'all every day for the last three weeks. I know I called you what I called you. You know I bought the gift violation.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: I said you wasn't black, major y, but it's true.
Speaker 13: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Hey me, Hey, yes, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 14: How you doing. Okay, listen, listen when y'all call the station, I'm letting y'all know if you run a.
Speaker 3: Foul, no no telling to show tell the truth. Shame the Dominican devil.
Speaker 1: The one of the thing is people when people call, is thousands of people that call.
Speaker 2: We just go through the cause periodically. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Uh, this is Miranda.
Speaker 2: Hey, Miranda, get it off your chest.
Speaker 18: I am mad that the President did this. I have two nieces in the Middle East in the Navy, right in the Navy, and their ships are in the Middle East, and what he did puts them in jeffsy In. I don't appreciate that, and I'm very upset about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is very true.
Speaker 3: Like you know, any any any body, anybody, anybody from the US station in the in the Middle East right now, like they they probably you think were concerned.
Speaker 5: They the ones that's really really, really concerned.
Speaker 1: Or anybody serving me right, I'm sure they could be sent at any given time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if you in that region, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you're on a base in that region like you probably gonna, you know, be a target right in.
Speaker 13: Their own ships.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 18: And there's our mothers are crying themselves to sleep every night since he did that, which was two nights.
Speaker 16: But it's just too much.
Speaker 13: With everything going on in the.
Speaker 18: World we live in today, we shouldn't have to worry about this. He said no war.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said he was. He said no wars.
Speaker 3: He said he was gonna stop all the wars that was happening, and low and behold he let us into a no.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 19: Definitely he did.
Speaker 18: And Trump stuck tell Taco to sit down?
Speaker 5: Who was taco?
Speaker 18: Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: Call them taco.
Speaker 18: Because you called him tacos.
Speaker 5: I ain't never called him taco tackle taco.
Speaker 2: I don't he likes tacos too much.
Speaker 5: I think he liked tacos. I's seen to me tacos.
Speaker 18: Yeah, he don't like the nickname taco.
Speaker 13: I watched the view every morning and.
Speaker 18: Whoopy govert uh called him taco.
Speaker 2: Oh, she confused me for whooping.
Speaker 18: Yup, I did, I did.
Speaker 5: That's happened before. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: They put me.
Speaker 3: They put her hair on me, and they did a whole fing on social media.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one five one.
Speaker 2: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: Ray right, ray yo, charlat man, Davy, what up are we lying?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 20: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 13: What's going on this day? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Dj envy me day was something hilarious?
Speaker 5: Morning guy, peace, peace, pease, get it off your chest?
Speaker 13: Meday?
Speaker 16: Okay, So three stories ain't watching their clothes? And I just found that out.
Speaker 5: And who ain't watching their clothes? Thrift stores?
Speaker 16: Oh, I don't want to say the thirst store I went into specifically, but yeah, I want to get some shorts. Saw some flood at the top. I thought I was asking a rhetorical question, ma'am, do you gotta wash our clothes? Her silence was definitely hmm, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I would if I bought something from a thrift star, I would definitely wash it. And I'm thinking right, Now my wife went before she gets anything to the thrift store, she washes it. But me, I just throw it in the bag and just send it. So sometimes you just never know what you get exactly.
Speaker 16: But even before you, you know, buy the clothes, it's like all that unwashed clothes. You're just working on all that all that older bad smells. You don't know what people do that they.
Speaker 5: Can't Everybody don't stink, and you know I don't fall in my clothes.
Speaker 6: So yeah, but you wash they still was in your house.
Speaker 7: What if you got bed bugs.
Speaker 3: I got a whole bag of clothes that I took to France last week, all from H and M and z R. Okay, because I'd be at H and M and z R. And I'm taking all that back. I kept the tag going and everything. But you didn't wear it though, that's why you wear it.
Speaker 4: Something, all right? I love you guys. I have a good morning.
Speaker 3: Somebody said to me yesterday talking about why the tag wrinkle? The tag rink because I wore it, bro, I don't take the tag off on purpose.
Speaker 2: What happened last time when you did that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: But there used to be a still called Burgdoff. They used to be here.
Speaker 1: It was burged off that clothes, right, Barney's one of them, and Charlemagne set it on the air. His stylist was to take it back the next day, and they wouldn't take it because.
Speaker 3: You were talking about They still had to take it back to the tag was still on it and everything.
Speaker 4: But I tell you this crazy.
Speaker 3: I cried because I'm the opposite to be some More, I cried when I spend too much money out of places like Burgoll Good.
Speaker 6: And Lisa don't take stuff back to h and them. She feel bad because she gott to go shopping.
Speaker 3: Take everywhere, every dime count. Okay, I've been unemployed four times. I didn't have to collect unemployment checks.
Speaker 4: I take it back. I'm not gonna you. I'm not gonna wear that.
Speaker 2: Again, Charlamagne, there was white linen. There's no way that that is crispy white.
Speaker 5: You wore it like there's no way that it's still Christy for you taking no how much you wanna bet.
Speaker 6: Did you try to get the rest of them bottles back and can no again?
Speaker 4: That's stupid. That was That was a stupid as decision I made.
Speaker 13: But guess what, No, you'll be paying stupid stuff.
Speaker 4: Man, suck. What's up? Brother?
Speaker 13: How you.
Speaker 2: Happy bride?
Speaker 13: Happy bride away from me? Playboy?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 13: He said, blessing it. Oh my goodness, happy pride?
Speaker 2: Sean, what's up?
Speaker 8: Excite?
Speaker 4: You got so excited when I said that?
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, brother, No, No, I wasn't excited, just that she wanted to put her thing in Mama. Then I get excited for a minute.
Speaker 2: What's going on this mar.
Speaker 13: I'm all all over the place right now with that proment. I wasn't expected that, Jeff, I know.
Speaker 7: I don't know why you would say something like that, do you, Sean?
Speaker 13: Oh my goodness, I'm traumatized. I got anxited?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 13: Come on, well pieces anyway, Good morning Jess, Good morning Heavy. The other guy at the ball head got av I'm not okay, dude, why you said about you? Just say.
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 21: Man?
Speaker 13: Listen, man, charlotmade stopped talking crap out of your mouth. You saying you just said that the series would have never mattered because Haliburton got injured. Brother, how do you know that?
Speaker 3: I don't think it would have mattered in game seven? I think okay, see if it was up about twenty plus twenty eight almost thirty.
Speaker 13: At one point, but also Indiana was sticking around. If Hollyburdon didn't get hurt, we would have seen a good series in a better series. You can't you always series.
Speaker 5: It was great with the seven series series, would have seen a better game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just in a better game. I think so too.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 13: What I'm saying is I noticed you always hate on light skinned people, and that's all I'm saying, so you know what I mean. But then, but then, also you did rest blast Club Court last Friday, And even though I do agree with some of the things that you were saying, I think you were wrong in this situation. And I'm gonna tell you you was wrong in the situation. Was wrong when the hostess, when the horses was looking at you to see if you want that guy to get a drink. You're the one that tells the hostess, yeah, point a drink. So because you tell the horses to pointment drink, now this guy think he's entitled to grab bottles and for himself a damn drink.
Speaker 3: I told him if you was wrong, I totally disagree. But you know, I'm not about to sit here and argue with you about this.
Speaker 13: It is what it is, man, and it's so funny. You know, whatever you tell gay people when they're doing something wrong, just they always quick to say you're homophobic. I remember, Triv you used to call it it all the time and try to say Jess Larry's was homophob But look at him now, all over, Jeff, just take it out of his mouth. Please, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I ain't and.
Speaker 13: I know that, but he used to.
Speaker 1: All Right, all right, goodbye, goodbye, have a great day, goodbye, all right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight drink five five one o five one. We got the latest with Lauren coming up. What we're talking about?
Speaker 22: Lord, Yeah, we could do jay z Beyonce perform for the first time in seven years and a little dig that people.
Speaker 7: Think he took a Kanye Okay, I like that. Okay, yeah, period, I ain't know it.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that when we come back as the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's DJ Envyes hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 15: Lauren be coming straight fast.
Speaker 8: She gets them somebody that knows, somebody detail I'm.
Speaker 7: A lone girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on you, the.
Speaker 2: Latest with Lauren la Rossa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit everything.
Speaker 2: It's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: So over the weekend, Beyonce took her tour to Paris, and of course all of the celebrities popped out, but one of the biggest names that people were excited to see. He's at every tour stop, but jay Z actually came out on stage with Beyonce in Paris. Now, this is a big deal for several reasons. It has been seven years since they have performed on stage together. So first of all, let's take a listen to jay Z coming out.
Speaker 7: To drunk and Love.
Speaker 2: That's not drink of love.
Speaker 5: That's crazy and love.
Speaker 2: That's crazy love.
Speaker 7: She got dangerous and love, crazy and Love and drunk alone.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 22: Well, the point of playing the performance clips between the two of them was the fact that when he came out, it was a surprise, so the crowd went crazy.
Speaker 7: Again. He's been at the other tour stops, but he has not been on stage. So that happens.
Speaker 22: He comes on stage to perform a few songs and then he goes into in words in Paris while in Paris, and people think he took a little dad here at Kanye West.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 2: That was not literally.
Speaker 22: You caught it, yes, but because he's her exactly, which makes a lot of sense, and that is what performers do. But you know that there was the whole Kanye West getting online with the tweets about the kids, and then Mama Tina made you know, her comments or all that. So people felt like this was him like finally getting his revenge back. But I don't feel like rich, I think exactly.
Speaker 5: And by people you mean Twitter of course.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, the fans were going crazy.
Speaker 22: They were so even not even Twitter you got, I'm looking at Yahoo dot com right now. All of the outlets also talked a lot about this because I mean, they need the story, they need the headline. But in other news, while all this was happening, there was another fan theory that was working this way. Now, this one was an X theory because Nicki Minaj was online all week in long talking about uh Or, alleging that Rock Nation has silent her fans in an effort to get her out here.
Speaker 7: Basically, the hell can silence them, Damn bar nobody can silence them. What are we talking about here? Well, okay, so let's let's back it up.
Speaker 22: So Nicki Minaj did a verse on the Carter six, the bonus version of the of the album.
Speaker 7: It's called Band from n OH the remix. They said to listen to her verse. That's a cup of slides. When you do a flip flass's pick a Shannon, you ain't a shocked. She can't show plugging.
Speaker 2: That's horrible.
Speaker 7: Web and phenomena.
Speaker 9: Man already fading like a ball, ain't nowhere on the clients though they never faced card Benjaminilla hates the nuts and my stop and felt fires.
Speaker 22: So she says, NFL fires some in words and then call us now. The song is called band from n O, Band from New Orleans, and you know the thrown shots at the NFL, because you remember Nicki Minaj spoke out when Little Wayne didn't get a chance for.
Speaker 7: YEP at Super Bowl.
Speaker 22: So she's on Twitter all weekend and she's hashtagging as she's or mentioned as she's doing some of these tweets. NFL fires some in words, and then the phone for call us, So she said, they don't want you to see it when I'm liking, So that feature was demolished. Listening devices, cameras, card tags, pages you don't follow under the following section of X hmm, how do I get paid for that? Then she starts talking about she starts talking directly to the barbs, and she's saying, barbs, save all info and every time you get flagged or suspended, and what platform it is on. Then she started retweeting fan theories alleging different alleging basically jay Z's role in X steal and after selling it to Jack Dorsey and all these things as well. But she's clearly insinuating that her fans, yeah, are being silenced because some of the fans were tweeting her and saying whenever they would get online to defend her, or if they would hashtag the band from a song, the algorithm would you wouldn't see it as clearly if we push down shadow band, or you just couldn't simply upload it. So they now, I say all that because people think that jay Z coming out on stage his wife in Paris to do, in words in Paris was to distract from all of this nickum.
Speaker 5: Min all ridiculous. I wanted to say something.
Speaker 3: If prognation controls all of social media, how come they can't stop everybody on social media from spreading all the negative stories about that, About how cognation and I can suppress stories, wouldn't not suppressed stories about myself?
Speaker 4: All of them? Didn't that make more sense?
Speaker 2: Can we just salute hole though? The fact that he came from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: And performed at the show and it went stupid it was eight ish, and then the fact that everybody was singing every word, every line.
Speaker 2: Can we just talk about that for a moment.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, he's a fifty five year old man whose first album came out in nineteen ninety six, and he's getting that kind of love in another country and haven't put out anything new since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Let us talk about that.
Speaker 22: There were fan videos when he walked out, because again they didn't know he was coming out on stage.
Speaker 7: People literally dropped their phones. They were just so in Yo, it looked so great. I was on Tim's Kelly Rowland's husband. I was on his story.
Speaker 5: Yo was crazy.
Speaker 7: Yes, they were in the sweet the section with Cardi B. Yep, Yeah, Yeah, Pry was from there.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 22: I don't know whose it was, but they were all together, rise together. I don't know who it belonged to, they.
Speaker 8: Were there either way.
Speaker 6: It looked good from that section, you know or whatever. Man, it was lit up and those people like it was the whole tour. Like when he came out, it was different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't remember the last time I seen him on stage, so I can see why that was long time.
Speaker 1: But I think it was dope too because he was just in New York at the Fanatics thing, so people thought he was still there, so the fact that he came out was even more of a surprise. I don't think anybody was watching that and congratulated. You mentioned Cardi b. I think Cardi be her record with number one on Apple this week drop a bomb for bo.
Speaker 22: Yes, they pulled her into the conspiracy too. They said that that's why she was there, to help them distract from the fact because her records just did.
Speaker 3: Carty was in Cans performing for Spotify, so many people left from Cans to go watch Beyond in Paris on that.
Speaker 4: I think he performed this whole weekend.
Speaker 22: Yeah, she been out and y'all talk about the crowd, how how crazy the crowd went. The reports are that there were seventy thousand people in that crowd of in the crowd of fans, and that.
Speaker 7: It was all show.
Speaker 2: I love it, no salute to Beyonce Hole and everybody that was there.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love seeing I just loved it. I love the energy that that Dad Show gave. I mean, I wish I was there.
Speaker 22: And in the next hour, I know. Nicki Minaj also mentioned Shannon Sharp on that song as well too. The next hour we're going to we're gonna get into some Shannon Sharp things as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll get into that next everybody else we got Front Page News and then from the Big Three, Ice Cube and Dwight Howe will be joining us.
Speaker 2: So don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four Rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage LLC licens in fifty states and mlscnsumer access dot Org, ashtag thirty thirty morning. Everybody is THEEJ and Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: Now the NBA Finals, OKC beat the Paces one oh three ninety one. Now Halliburton was injured in the first quarter. I think they believe it's an achilles injury, so he is out. So salute to OKC.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Also, Kevin Durant has been traded to the Houston Rockets. The Houston Rockets are centering Jalen Green Dalan Brooks, the number ten pick in the twenty twenty five draft, and five second round picks for Kd's OKD is now playing for Houston.
Speaker 3: I wonder why they just didn't stick with that young core and continue to watch that young car grow, Like, do you really want to get rid of a twenty three year old Jailing Green for a thirty seven year old Kevin Durant.
Speaker 5: Does Kevin Durant make them a contender?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: I mean they were already in the playoffs. They they went to what the second round in the playoffs. They did pretty good last year. But and congratulations to Travis Hunter. He, of course, he was the number two overall pick in the twenty twenty five draft. He signed a four year, forty six million dollar rookie contract, including a thirty million dollar signing bonus. So congratulations to him.
Speaker 3: Okay, young man, at thirty million dollars signing BOMs, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Do the right thing.
Speaker 5: Know that you only well here in floridaf he ain't got no state tax.
Speaker 2: Oh look at God, Oh my good, that's amazing. What's up, Morgan?
Speaker 9: Hey a hey, So let's get back into the details on the strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities. So the Pentagon says the bombing of Iran's nuclear sites, nickname Operation Midnight Hammer, was the largest B two bomber strike in US history. The US struck three Iranian nuclear facilities, including the forty five four Dough facility, in addition to the Natans and Isfahan facilities. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Dan Kin said the destruction of the facilities was substantial and more will be known in the coming days. He added the operation was top secret and very few people in Washington knew of the plan that involved the US submarines launching Tomahawk missiles. General Kane detailed the attack. Let's take and listen to his comments.
Speaker 23: Final battle damage will take some time, but initial battle damage assessments indicate that all three sites sustained extremely severe damage and destruction. The main strike package, comprised of seven B two Spirit bombers, each with two crew members, proceeded quietly to the east with minimal communications. As the Operation Midnight Hammer strike package entered Iranian airspace, the US employed several deception tactics, including decoys.
Speaker 9: So those B two bomber pilots are reportedly back in Missouri. According to President Trump, Israeli attacks have reportedly killed at least eight hundred and sixty five people, including civilians and military personnel. Retaliatory strikes in Israel have resulted in about twenty four deaths. Meanwhile, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth says President Trump's decision to hit Iran was bold and brilliant, adding the strikes had nothing to do with the regime change in Iran and everything to do with Iran's nuclear program ending. However, President Trump appears to be supporting the idea of a possible regime trage in Iran. In a series of posts on truth Social Trump said, if the current Iranian regime is unable to make America great again, why wouldn't there be a regime change? Now, I will add there is speculation that Iran may have moved their nuclear materials like enriched uranium ahead of the attacks, but that has not been confirmed. That's just speculation at this time, because there was warning ahead of the attacks. Now Congress is reacting, and of course it's a mixed bag. Independent Senator Bernie Sanders was at a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when he shared the news of the military action to the crowd, calling Trump's actions unconstitutional.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 22: The only entity they can take this country to war is the US Congress.
Speaker 5: The president does not have right.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, Republican Congresswoman Nancy Mays, who's your homegirl Charlemagne from North Carolina, sorry South Kilina said is the greatest president in American history. Now, appearing on NBC's Meet the Press, Democratic Senator Mark Kelly of Arizona sat the attack.
Speaker 7: Who By the way, Mark Kelly also served in our military.
Speaker 9: He said that the attack could lead to severe consequences, adding Trump should have come to Congress for authorization.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 24: We could see terrorist attacks here. The Iranians still have a lot of proxies. They could go after us. The escalatory factor of this action that was taken yesterday is significant.
Speaker 9: So Senator Kelly says he's still hopeful of a diplomatic solution to the crisis, hoping that things can be worked out.
Speaker 5: Was that Charlotte now Morgan?
Speaker 3: This is one of those times where politicians sound like hypocrites because Mark Kelly is right, presidents should get congressional approval, but there have been a bunch of presidents who have ordered strikes without congressional approval. Barack Obama did it against Libya.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden ordered.
Speaker 3: Strikes in Iraq and Syria without congressional approval. Bill Clinton did it to it Kosovo. I think you pronounced it. So president's ordering military action without congressional approval have become pretty routine.
Speaker 5: So so so is it always the thing when they do it? I'm just asking, I don't know.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 9: This is where this is where those articles of impeachment come up. And that's why a House Democrat Alexandria Cossio Cortez. She actually says that President Trump's decision to strike Iran could lead to impeachment.
Speaker 3: Why I'm just saying, so, why didn't lead the impeachment for everybody else like when Barack Obama day, when Biden did it.
Speaker 9: It has you know, not that it necessarily well, the people in Congress or congressional members will call for it, Does it necessarily mean that those that they'll move forward with the impeachment process. Not necessarily, but there have been times in the past that these congressional members have called for impeachment of the president because of their military actions or actions that they've taken with the military.
Speaker 7: Without having that congression, I.
Speaker 4: Don't be much back.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember hearing about it during the Joe Biden administration.
Speaker 1: But I guess that's like I guess that's because the way Trump has been moving. But we haven't heard about it when Obama did We didn't hear about it when Biden did it.
Speaker 5: I do remember when Obama did it. When Obama did it.
Speaker 3: I do remember, you know, people in Congress saying he needed congressional approval and they were making it a thing. The only reason I know about Biden because I read an article on NBC News last night that was literally about this. The headline was President's ordering military action without congressional approval has become routine, And they talked about Biden citing Article number two in the Constitution, which makes the president commander in chief, and I guess basically saying he don't need congressional approval, and that's when he ordered the strikes in Iraq and Syria.
Speaker 9: As far as what is taking place here on the home front and how this impacts us on immediately, oil prices are jumping following the US air strikes on Iran that US crewde oil has gone up more than two percent Sunday evening to seventy five dollars and sixty cents per barrel. This comes, of course, as there is uncertainty regarding the oil supply outlook in the Middle East. Iran state media also reported that the country's parliament supported closing the Strait of Hormuz. According to the Energy Information Administration, twenty percent of the crude oil consumed by the world passes through that strait, which by the way, is.
Speaker 7: Located in Iran.
Speaker 9: So meanwhile, the Dow Jones Industrial average s and P five hundred and nastak futures have all been down, but we will see more of that as the market opens today.
Speaker 3: It's more disruptions to that. To that straight was the straight of hor Mars what is called. Yeah, gas might jump up to a dollar to a dollar twenty five per game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're gonna have to release They're gonna have to release some of the reserve to help people out because it's going to be ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I mean, eight dollars a gallon.
Speaker 1: Nobody's going to be able to drive anywhere or the buses or public transportation every day that I.
Speaker 9: Believe that also some of our goods passed through there as well, So you know, I might want to rack up on things that you can if you you know, you're in the grocery store, you know, just start to.
Speaker 2: Don't say that we won't. Yeah, I have oilet paper in the water.
Speaker 13: And all of that.
Speaker 9: No, but you know, just just pay attention to what's going on around you and say their legit out.
Speaker 2: Vigilant, vigilant, vigilant.
Speaker 9: Keep your eyes on yeah, yeah, keep your eyes up, keep your eyes on the swile.
Speaker 7: There you go, period yeah, so that's you from Page News. I'm Morgan.
Speaker 9: Would y'all can follow me on socials at morgan Medium. For more news coverage, follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi.
Speaker 7: In news dot com. Thank y'all so much.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Morgan.
Speaker 1: Now, when we come back from the Big Three, Ice Cube and Dwight Howard will be joining us, and don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. What did he say that? Because it got to point. At first she was chill and then you were just like nah.
Speaker 4: He didn't say anything.
Speaker 25: He just started putting his hands up like he was finna start throwing punching. So I'm like, bro, you did it once, you did it twice.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 4: It was just too much, just too much, man, we out there hooping.
Speaker 26: I just felt bad after as soon as I grabbed him, I'm like, man, damn, I'm on TV.
Speaker 4: I'm with Cube. Man. I don't want to make him look bad because we just got to deal with CBS and everybody.
Speaker 26: So I'm like, man, I don't want this to look like with everybody's say is always fighting on TV so I'm like, heyn, I mean, it's my big gass in Land. So after that, I called Cuban, you know, let him know, man, I really apologize for that. You know, we gotta be better than that. I gotta be better than that.
Speaker 1: What was you thinking at first when you see the fight? I know, he was like, damn, why the fighting? And it was like the amount of press to the guy, it was like, this is yeah. I mean, you never want competition. I mean, I love trash talking. You know, I knew it was gonna get chippy when they started kind of touching each other. You know, I don't I don't like that part. And hey, man, it happens.
Speaker 27: Look later on that day, it happened in the w NBA with two white girls, so exactly it happens. You know, it's when it's when you know that the passion is there. Guys want to win. You know, guys still got that chip on the shoulder, Guys still yeah. You know, it's like its pride in the game. It just went a little overboard. You know, this is their first game in the league, so you know, they gotta just learn it. You know, it's a little more fit. You can trash talk, but we don't want it to go overboard.
Speaker 3: You know, the way you talked about being misunderstood in the NBA, does the Big Three give you a chance to, like, I guess, rewrite your legacy on your own terms a little bit.
Speaker 26: I just have another outlet to play basketball, and I'm very thankful for Cube for you know, just giving me that opportunity.
Speaker 4: So I know I've done what I've had to do in the NBA.
Speaker 26: Not trying to go back and rewrite anything dealing with the NBA, but you know, this is a whole new venture and I'm glad to be a part of it with ice Cube. You know, I'll watch his movies. I watched so much from my since I've been growing up. So to finally actually be in the same room with him, to be working with him, you know, it's an honor. So you know, I be out there on the court again. It's a blessing. I played since I was three, but to come back again at thirty nine, still feel great about playing, it's awesome. So I'm just thankful that He's made an outlet in the platform for all of us to continue our career because a lot of times when we get out the league. They just kick us out. It's like y'all don't even y'all don't even play with us. So I'm just thankful for these opportunities.
Speaker 1: Now, you haven't officially retired from the NBA, No, I haven't. Do you look at the NBA and be like, I'm better than him?
Speaker 13: I do him?
Speaker 2: Do you feel that when you look at the league? Sometimes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 26: But then I had to realize it's not about who's better who's not better. It's just what a team wants at a certain time, and they might not need a thirty nine year old player on their team. They might want somebody younger who might not have the same name or anything like that, who if they lose or win, it can be like, hey, I just this the player I drafted. I ain't getting Dwight Howard. You know what I'm saying. So it's tough to look at.
Speaker 4: It like damn, I know I can beat him, But you can't look at it like that.
Speaker 11: Agism.
Speaker 27: You know it's everywhere, and you know we should start looking at people not how old they are, but can they do it in a skill level?
Speaker 11: Can you do it or not?
Speaker 27: Because you know we got youngsters out there too. You know in the Big Three is twenty two or up. So got youngsters out there that can't do it, and we got guys out there that's in their thirties that could still do it, and like that's all we care about. Can you put the ball in the hoop? Can you pass, dribble and shoot and defend at a high level?
Speaker 4: And what do age? Gotta do it?
Speaker 5: And congratulations too, man, Hall of Fame appreciate it.
Speaker 3: That's what it's crazy though, because you got one of the most decorated resume in NBA history. But for whatever reason, it was a debate. It seemed like it was a debate on whether or not d white House would be in the Hall of Fame. Like what do you think people will missing? What did they not understand?
Speaker 26: I just think that a lot of times the era that I played in social media became a thing. So once rumors or situations start to happen away from the court, I think that kind of shifted the attention of what I did as a basketball player to all to be and that became the forefront of the conversation. All he got in trouble here, he did this, he was fighting with Kobe this, that, and the third and that don't have nothing to do with my actual resume. So people start looking at the resume and saying, well, dang, he was a bad teammate because Kobe said he did this and all these different things. So I think a lot of that had to do with Dan. And then you know, there's a situation that I put myself in. You know that people have taken that and said, you know, maybe this is why he is not as talked about. But I just feel like all that is excuses because other players and they've had issues and stuff off the court that still hasn't stopped them from getting their respect on the court and what they've done as players and stuff.
Speaker 4: So I just think it's bs.
Speaker 3: So if your Hall of fa speech had to be written by one of your biggest critics, who would you pick it? One of my biggest critics? Yeah, and what would you want them to admit that they had wrong about you?
Speaker 26: But probably somebody in sports business like Steven A. Smith to do it because he knows most of the players. I don't think he's going to give a biased opinion.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 26: Now, he's probably good back when I played, but now my career is basically over with in the NBA, so you can just go by strictly numbers or whatever it may be.
Speaker 5: What the reason would he have to give a bias opinion even back then, Like why be biased?
Speaker 26: That's I felt like all of them were biased towards the system, you know, back then with Skip and all of them, Like certain players, it seemed like they always got the short end of the stick, always talked about in a bad way.
Speaker 4: And then you got some players who they don't get that, you know, that same treatment.
Speaker 1: Now they always talk about your relationship with Kobe and off again, on again, and how you guys work. Why do you think that is so detailed with your career so much? Like he just talked about all your happen lads, you just talking about all the things that you did. But that relationship seems like for most is everything. But Kobe had his stuff as well too.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 26: Man, this man was teammates for one season, and that's crazy. So it's like, how you're gonna compare our relationship to Kobe and Shaq or anybody else.
Speaker 4: We didn't have time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 26: So I think it was just they needed a scapegoat when I was with the Lakers, and it gotta be somebody.
Speaker 4: They ain't gonna blame Kobe.
Speaker 27: You should have been Steve Nash. That should have been scapegoat. He the one came and got hurt. He didn't one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he missed most of the whole season. Yeah.
Speaker 26: I came with the Lakers off of herniated this. I was supposed to miss the whole season when I came to the Lakers, I missed forth. Well, I came back in four months. I had a torn labem that year. I still played, you know. So it's like they took all of my issues and made it seem like the White's the problem for this team. And instead of me speaking up about it, I just let it ride because I'm like, what am I? I don't need to go back and forth to tell people like, nah, it wasn't my fault.
Speaker 4: I didn't do this.
Speaker 26: I just feel like once you do that, it kind of like makes you say like he was the issue. So I'm like, man, whatever city I go to next, I'm gonna just ball out. If we win, we win, If we don't, I did my job.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: We got more with ice Cube and Dwight Howard when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning NV. Just Hilarius CHARLAMAINEI guy, we are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Dwight Howard and ice Cube.
Speaker 7: Just what's your relationship like with Shack these days?
Speaker 2: And what the hell what happened with you with Shack? How did that start?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: I know they were saying, Shaq was upset about the nickname that you that Superman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he said you didn't live up to it. You took his nickname and didn't live.
Speaker 4: Up to it. Damn damn Superman. Come on, cut it out, Sack with Shack with Superman? Yes? Did he make himself Superman? Or did was that something that was given to him by everybody else? He was the Man of Steel? Is that Superman?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, he got the Man of Stupid, he got all the nicknames. Man. I didn't even name myself Superman.
Speaker 25: I went in the dunk Countest did the dunk huntess, came a Superman outfit on.
Speaker 4: Everybody starts saying Superman after that.
Speaker 26: It wasn't no knock at Shaq. Really it was soldier boy. If you want to keep it, give it a bean?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 13: First?
Speaker 26: Soldier Boy had the Superman song, and that was my favorite song because everybody know I'm known for dancing and doing the Soldier Boy all the time, so I'm doing it every day and practice. I dunked over my teammate one day and everybody was like, man, you really Superman. We're gonna call you Superman. Had nothing to do with Shaq, you know what I'm saying. I guess he took that as saying it's being disrespectful. But why would I be disrespectful to somebody who paid away for all of us bigs. You know, we paid homage and honor to the ones who came before us. But when it's our time, we're gonna get out there and go. So when I'm playing Shack, I'm going at him. I'm talking, you ain't Superman, no more man, whatever it may be, because it's competition, but as soon as we step off the court, that's my brother, that's the o G.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 26: I think people kind of took that as a disrespect and I have nothing but love for Shack. So even now, the last time I saw we got a chance to chop it up and finish the beef or whatever it was, and now we're good.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad you didn't hold none of this against the Waite Okay between the shock Nah.
Speaker 27: Now, whatever they did in the NBA, they're forgiving, you know what I mean, Come come on and rock with the Big Three. You know, it's really all about, you know, seeing these guys play at the highest level, you know, for the fans. You know, don't I don't do this for me, because I can spend a lot less money if I did. But it's for the fans, you know, It's for you know, the people who sit around after the finals looking for something to do, waiting for the NFL to start. And now they got the Big Three. So I'm just glad. You know, a player of his statue came to our league. There was a lot for our league.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 27: I wish more guys, you know what I mean, more superstars come to the league. You know, when they you know, done playing in the NBA, you know, give us a year or two, you know, to help blow us up for you know, for the future, for players who are not superstars, for players who don't end the game on their own terms. You know what I mean, they get kicked out basically, or they say, you know, we don't have a place for you. And so you know, some of them got to go overseas, most of them do. You know a lot of our guys play overseas, you know, all over the world. But they want to play at home, you know what I mean, in front of in front of you know, they fans, in front of their friends, in front of their kids, Mam and daddy, grandmama coming to the game. So you know, I'm just happy that he came to play with the Big Three.
Speaker 1: Now, at one time, you had there were certain things that you had to do to play in the league. Right, you have to get to be over twenty two. You had to have NBA experience. Have you changed that at all?
Speaker 11: H Yeah, we have, you know, and now it's twenty two or up.
Speaker 2: And so it doesn't matter if you played in the league or not.
Speaker 27: No, it doesn't matter because what we realize is three on three is its own sport. You know, it's it's different than five on five. You know, five on five you can be a specialist. You know, you could be a rebound guy, defensive guy, or a three point guy. But in three on three you gotta have all around skills. You got to be able to pass, dribble, shoot, and defend at a high level. And so we realize, like we need to create our own athletes, our own superstars, because there's some people who they wasn't good in it five on five NBA, you know what I mean, But they're great in the Big Three and vice versa. Some guys were great in the NBA, but when they get to the Big Three, they get locked up. So it's its own sport. So we need to create our own athletes now.
Speaker 1: Also, I noticed that, you know we talked about the last time you hear that, it feels like the NBA and other leagues were kind of following your god right, meaning it's not just a three point line anymore. The NBA is thinking about doing a four point line and things like that. Do you think they follow and watch what you're doing and try to mimic what you're doing.
Speaker 27: Definitely, you know, we changed the game in a lot of ways. You know, we got a running list, you know what I mean. You know, I gotta pull up the list, but it's it's a few things we've been clocking, you know, and it's more than twenty and so that means we're changing the game for the better. And so it's great because we feel like we have some great rules, we have great innovations, but they're all designed for the Big Three, for the three on three game, and so the NBA take a few things.
Speaker 11: Cool with that.
Speaker 27: I done took a lot from them too, So you know, it's it's mutual, and you know, at the end of the day, it's really all about making sure people love to basketball that's being played and the Big Three we play the game the right way.
Speaker 5: Knowing to ask you, Q, what do you think the NBA fears most about the Big Three?
Speaker 4: Is that the format?
Speaker 3: Is it the independence or just the influence y'all have with like retired stars like the way.
Speaker 27: I really think it's the independence. You know, they think they own basketball, you know, but kids don't run out and say mom, I'm gonna go play the NBA.
Speaker 11: You know, they run out and say I'm gonna go play basketball. So it's owned by all of us.
Speaker 27: And the fact that we do things to change the game to make our game better, you know, we ain't trying to change the NBA.
Speaker 11: So I think they don't like that. We were forward moving.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 27: We was the first to embrace mental health, were the first league to embrace cbd US, the first league to have a lady coach, men and coach to a championship. So we You've been first in these places where they should have been, and I don't think they dig that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Now, how do you stay focused with you just your that mental health? But how do you stay focused with everything that goes on in your life? And it seems like everything is always on the net. How do you still focus on pulling up and playing basketball all the time? Training and your family?
Speaker 2: Like, how does how do you keep all the bs out of your head?
Speaker 4: Stay off the internet?
Speaker 2: For one, you never off the internet.
Speaker 4: You're always responding no, that's not well quiet you got a ghost tweeter.
Speaker 26: I'm like, but no, I'm not a person that wants to get too heavily involved with what people are saying, because I know people are going to talk and they're going to have an opinion, and that could keep you from getting your goal in life. So sometimes I've always cared about what people say too much, And lately I just been like, man, I'm gonna just stay off all this stuff, focus on what I gotta focus on, which is my children, my health, my spirit, and keep moving forward.
Speaker 4: And people gonna always talk. I hate it. I hate being on the net sometimes, but it is what it is.
Speaker 7: You'll pop out dancing every once in a while.
Speaker 6: I saw you mess that dance up with Steve from Milwaukee uptown downtown.
Speaker 4: I said, I can't move my knee like that.
Speaker 7: Talk about, you know, for dancing.
Speaker 26: The dancing back then was the name the all that stuff, all this new age stuff, my knees is not capable of.
Speaker 8: It's not your dn A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not from Atlanta, that's Midwest.
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of Atlanta, you know, I gotta ask, because I'm the woman in the room. Are you legally married to my girl Amy?
Speaker 4: That's not her name, but she is a rapper.
Speaker 7: She is an actually, so that's our rap name. Are you legally married to we are? Okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 6: I had asked because you know, it was reported that you guys were, but it was never no confirmation or anything like that.
Speaker 4: So I want to know.
Speaker 26: Oh yeah, it's always some rumors, but just keep that side of my life private. So everybody ain't got nothing to say, keep o, keep that pride and then keep it moving.
Speaker 7: Well, what's what's her name?
Speaker 2: Since rose?
Speaker 6: But you but you know that is her rap name though, correct? I just you know, I know, I just don't told me that your name.
Speaker 4: That's what we know. I mean because you're married, not that one, I know. But that's the headline.
Speaker 2: The headline. Allright, we got more with ice Cube and Dwight Howe. Will we come back? It's the Breakfast Club moreting everybody is then j n V just hilarius charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Guy, we are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with ice Cube and Dwight Howard. Caitlin Clark, you said you were going to have her on the Big Three if you could have made it happen. Were you gonna change the whole league for that?
Speaker 11: What do you mean by changing the league because.
Speaker 5: She's a woman, saying.
Speaker 4: She's the only don't foul her too hard? No no, no, no no.
Speaker 27: You gotta be able to play like we wouldn't have did nothing different either she could have been able to play at.
Speaker 4: That level or not.
Speaker 2: You know, Kateman, Clark is not backing down to White Howard.
Speaker 11: No, No, she's not that kind of player. You know, she's a small, you know, kind of point guard.
Speaker 27: We've had the only reason why it even is a thing because we had small guys get loose, you know my mood up dude Raoul Nate Robinson and got loose in our league. So we felt like a player like that could get loose if they you know, we couldn't say she couldn't play like. It ain't up to us to say you can't play. You gotta throw the basketball out and see what happened. And you know, so we made the offer. It didn't happen, and we moved on.
Speaker 4: Cee. See, yeah, the true is going to walk you out for your Hall of Fame speach. Know what he said? I called over to day. He said, hey, big fellow, you want no, but yeah he's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Uh he said, you wanted him KG Andijah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 26: I love for Keem. I really would love for Kareema to be there all the big man goats. I still have Kareema as my goat. I don't know why people never talked about him like that. But as far as strictly basketball, what he did from high school, college, NBA you can't name too many people that got a better career than him. And he had two names to do it with. So he killed me one name, and he came back and did it again with another name. And he don't get talked about. Yes, because he's a big man.
Speaker 3: The big man until recently hasn't really been looked at as a skill position.
Speaker 4: Almost why not? I don't know, because the Kim Elijah want was super skilled.
Speaker 2: Has he has what Patrick it has with spurs Day Robinson.
Speaker 4: Who wasn't Patrick? Patrick was skilled? Not like a keeman.
Speaker 25: He well, why how could you say correct? He just had the right hand hook the left though, but you said skill right hand, left.
Speaker 1: Hand, Patrick drops shut, turned around, jump shot, fade away, Patrick has.
Speaker 25: Patrick Chuan had everything. Remember the big old shoes he had too. Yeah, I came had a bag though k had a bag. He did, He did have a bag.
Speaker 4: It was probably one of the coldest centers, but the most dominant center. Gotta be shocked.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course.
Speaker 6: Now I'm not gonna lie. I'm right here, I'm fangirling. I'm like a starstruck to even be sitting here with you. I want to know, am I going to ever get a chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pown, y'all.
Speaker 6: I don't want to audition one of the Q Vision projects coming up. I don't even know if you even coming up.
Speaker 4: What yo.
Speaker 8: But I'm just I'm letting you know I'm here.
Speaker 7: I got if you if you're looking for some some pictures, I got some movie I did.
Speaker 2: No problem. Yeah, man, you should give a character right now and let us do it right now, character right now.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, let her you know, do it right. You know what I'm saying. When we got something right, we'll let you come in and you know you thing all right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't play basketball, so I can never be in the Big Three, but I definitely act.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's right, No problem, thank you.
Speaker 1: How can they get tickets to support you and make sure they.
Speaker 3: They What do you what do you hope Dwight will do? I mean, what do you hope Dwight joining the league will do for the Big Three?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: More attention, you know, for the league, more.
Speaker 27: More interest, you know, from from everybody that love basketball, you know, from the fans to the sponsors to you know, everybody that you know, we need to make this happen, so you know, you get a superstar like Dwight, you got a lot of eyeballs on on the league. You know, you know, I don't condone fighting, but the fight did put a lot of you know, you know, we was virals hell this week because yeah, you know. But but the thing is, you know, it's about It's about the game. You know, it's not you know, the antics will only go so far, you know, but the game is great people. You know, it seemed fun to play and fun to watch, you know what I'm saying. So that's what it's all about, and the.
Speaker 4: Way we see you do a lot of commentary.
Speaker 3: Now, do you feel the responsibility to reintroduce your story and your own word?
Speaker 26: I just think it's a different chapter, a new chapter in my story. There's no way I can go back and change anything that has ever happened in my past. And you know I can't do that, you know. But what I can do is just this next chapter in my life is make it better than my last chapter. You know, my last chapter was really great. I had some great things happened, and I had some miss misunfortunate things happened as well. But you know, I'm still here today, and I'm very grateful to be a part of the Big Three. You know, I've also always wanted to come on the Breakfast Club. So to be here, you know, it is awesome as well. Man, It's it's dream come true. And by playing in the Big Three, it's a chance to really hone in more of my skills as a basketball player, things that you know, I work on daily to get a chance to do them in the Big Three.
Speaker 4: And also, I know you was talking about doing the movie with Q.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, man, I got a long line.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 11: You know, I get everybody a shot, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we appreciate you for joining us definitely when Big Three comes to your city.
Speaker 11: Anytime. Every time we're supposed to get a number three put on them, but I don't know what.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Breakfast Club is ice Cube.
Speaker 1: Dwight Howard Club, Good Morning Morning, everybody is d J n V, Jess, Hilarius, Charlamagne and the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now let's get to the Latest with Lauren.
Speaker 15: Lauren be coming straight fast.
Speaker 8: She gets them. Somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 7: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 2: Just The Latest with Lauren La Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: The lad on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: Okay, So over this weekend, Jim Jones and Shannon Sharp, it was viral online that they went at it over a conversation that originally started on the Joe and Jada podcast with Jim Jones about influence and Jim Jones being compared to nos. So let's take a listen to the original comments Jim Jones talking to Joe and Jada about his influence.
Speaker 4: These kids love me.
Speaker 2: They don't really know who nas is. If he's twenty two, he's born in three.
Speaker 8: You know my son, My son can't tell.
Speaker 2: One Naves record. Let's keep it a buck because you'll bring it up.
Speaker 28: There must be some type of misconception when it comes to situation Jim Jones and what Jim Jones have done in this game.
Speaker 2: So let's not get into that way.
Speaker 28: We're getting the numbers, and I got to show you the statistics of what I've done.
Speaker 2: You heard to what other people has done. You heard them. You want to go to the bill board entries, pull up Ninns billboard entries. Then pull up my Billboard entries.
Speaker 28: Listen, we can't understand the two No, I want to go down line now because line No, he's an elaboray and I'm a rat.
Speaker 7: So these originals.
Speaker 22: These comments then led to Jim Jones being a guest on Shannon Sharp's UH Nightcap, and they got into it over the comments.
Speaker 4: I say, can we can we address one thing though?
Speaker 3: Jim Jones has nine entries in the Billboard two hundred, with three top ten albums and no number ones, while NAS has twenty seven entries, sixteen top ten albums, and six that have reached number one on the Billboard two hundred.
Speaker 22: I'm glad you did that because he addressed those entries in that conversation. Let's tay listen to him on Shannon Sharps Cash.
Speaker 2: He's singing no round.
Speaker 28: See what I'm saying. He don't even know about rapping. He just doing this with the views to get Jim Jones on here, to get him.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 4: Around.
Speaker 22: It's not the clip we need them, we need Shannon and Jim arguing on NAS it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I will wunch crocles around NAS wrapping right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the same clip right now. What's the other clip that you have.
Speaker 4: Y'all ain't playing this out before him.
Speaker 2: We did the best show, okay, and is.
Speaker 28: I ain't singing no rapp See what I'm saying. Oh, he don't even know about rapping. He just doing this for the views, to get Jim Jones.
Speaker 2: On it, to get him house. He paying No.
Speaker 22: He played a different clip when y'all threw him back to the second clip. Play the second clip, not this one, the one where he starts off.
Speaker 7: Go ahead.
Speaker 28: He run circles around Nas rapping right now, right now, I would batten around Nas right now, rapping.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that retired past. He put it down.
Speaker 28: I will run laps around Nas rapping right now, bro, Jim.
Speaker 13: You right now.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking and I'm playing. I'm still in it.
Speaker 28: Cam went smoking his boots. I wasn't rapping when he was wrapping, but Caim really.
Speaker 2: Got at him.
Speaker 28: Remember, I really mean it. We've been getting nothing, boys, But it's not about that. Right now, twenty twenty five, I'm in the game, still rapping it the hot capacity. If no wants to smoke, come in a booth.
Speaker 2: I will wrap.
Speaker 5: Jim Jones is wrapping out of high capacity right now.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty five, I'm on record is saying, I think some of the best music that's been coming out of New York in recent years has been from Jim Jones. I haven't seen Nas in that. Mold now still makes great music at a high, high, high, high high level. I just haven't seen Nas in that. You know, let's get out there for getting at each other mode. They're two different artists though in two different ways.
Speaker 5: Of ire tw different artists.
Speaker 1: But also you also got to say what Jim said. Jim said, I say stuff just to get people talking. And if you're upset with the way what I'm saying, I appreciate you because my streams is bumping and people have been talking about me. So some of the stuff that Jim Jones are saying, he's just poking the bed just because he wants people to talk.
Speaker 3: I like it because it might spark something different than NOAs Nas has been putting out some phenomenal projects with those Kings Disease albums right like you know, but Nas is wrapping about brunch on Sunday, which I love because I enjoy brunch on Sunday. But he might activate something else in nows that Nas ain't felt in a while like somebody calling.
Speaker 6: Me out, Well my story, I said, Jim know what was going on. You just know that he goes viral as well, and it's a good publicity to him.
Speaker 22: So once this started moving, he was posting about, you know, the concerts that he had coming up and all that.
Speaker 7: He understands that.
Speaker 22: But I think unfairly though, people have been you know, there's been a conversation around him because people are like, well, why are you even comparing yourself to Nas? But he didn't originally have the conversation over the podcast that said not even about entries, more so about influence right now, who younger kids would know, like if you're in the club, who you're playing.
Speaker 7: It was that whole conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm be honest with you, I don't know why that's a conversation. Why are people talking about Nos and Jim Jones in the same breath like that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even to me, It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: But I will say this, and part of it is I think people try to limit and take what Jim Jones has done for the industry, and I think Jim Jones is just fed up because Jim Jones has done a lot. I mean he's put up platinum records, put up gold records. He helped architect the diplomats, so he's done a lot for the industry. But you can't compare him to that's not even a fact.
Speaker 5: And I wonder, how are you supposed to feel about yourself? What do you mean, Yeah, he's supposed to be saying, yes, Jim Jones supposed to be. Well, I'm good, but I'm just not as good as this person.
Speaker 2: He's not I'm the.
Speaker 3: Best exactly well, I mean he's We can all disagree, Like I definitely rank NAS higher than Jim, but I also understand what Jim is saying, Like, let's talk about right now in this moment.
Speaker 5: I still think NAS will get him.
Speaker 3: But I haven't heard Nads in that aggressive mold the way I've been hearing Jim.
Speaker 2: But I thought Jim was talking more relevancy.
Speaker 1: I thought Jim was talking about as far rest right now in the clubs and everything's out there. It's more relevant to the kids than NAS.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying. He's saying to the kids. I don't care about I.
Speaker 3: Care about Classic, But that's what he was talking you see when jay Z come out in Paris at fifty five years old.
Speaker 5: I care about I don't know about the relevancy is like for the moment stuff.
Speaker 2: But that's what the conversation was about. Yeah, about relevance.
Speaker 7: It was about relevancy.
Speaker 22: But when Jim Jones brought in the Billboard entries, the conversation shifted and he did say on the Shannon Chart podcast that you know, he might have kind of overspoke when it came to the entry conversation, But relevance, that's what the twenty two to twenty three year old on that Don't Quote Me podcast was talking about. Like I was influenced by his fashion, we know his songs, we play him in the club. That's what they were trying to get to.
Speaker 5: And by the way, Shannon Sharp was just arguing because he saw that on the internet.
Speaker 3: He saw the Internet saying that Jim was bugging, So he was coming with that perspective because I know, damn well, Shannon couldn't name five, no songs three.
Speaker 7: We have that clip, but I don't even know.
Speaker 5: You need to hear that play that.
Speaker 7: If you got that, it's the Shannon and Jim arguing.
Speaker 22: We have it we have it, can make it, says in the clip to Shannon Sharp, He's singing no rap.
Speaker 4: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He don't even know about rap.
Speaker 28: He just doing this for the views, to get Jim Jones on it, to get him hot.
Speaker 2: But you don't get him hot.
Speaker 5: You don't know you got check the party podcast on.
Speaker 8: Getting Big, Get.
Speaker 4: Get number.
Speaker 2: Yet you're dealing with the wrong one.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: We hear them, but you go out talk me. Don't nobody want to go to the clubs?
Speaker 4: They say, nobody won't buy no v IP tickets to that nobody.
Speaker 5: You got to me, oh wow.
Speaker 2: About the thing.
Speaker 22: You can't hear him because Shannon Trump is yelling over him, but he said he can't even he said, oh Jo, he can't even name ana song.
Speaker 7: He can't even name ana. But you can't really hear. But it's in there.
Speaker 22: It ain't it on a good note though, They wrapped it up kind of positive, where they were like, you know, people gonna make this a thing, but it's just us.
Speaker 7: We're just talking. Did we talking music?
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think it's gonna be a thing. Because then after I seen Gym working out throwing some more.
Speaker 2: Shots at him.
Speaker 1: So I can't see because we feelers got into BOTHO challenging and.
Speaker 7: Getting the gym.
Speaker 22: Then they start having a gym challenge conversation like the physical gym, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's like the barbershop. When you go to barbie shop. You'll talk about one thing and then all of a sudden it turned into a fight later on. Y'all don't know what y'all thought about. That's what I seemed on a shame.
Speaker 5: I'm not yet, right, jay Z, he ain't been on nothing, Okay.
Speaker 2: I like the conversation.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I do like the aggressiveness. I love the fact that they I just want to see them rap. I love wrapping rappers. But we'll see.
Speaker 4: But thank you.
Speaker 2: That's the latest with Lauren. Now charlat matin, yes for giving a donkey.
Speaker 3: Two man for after the Hour. There is a twenty one year old named Angel Montanez. He needs to come to the front of the congregation. We like to have a word with him if we if we say things like these kids don't want to work, boy, he's proving us right.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss all right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Wake Up, if you're liked into the breakfast club. Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage LLC licens in fifty states and mlsconsumer access dot org hash thirty thirty.
Speaker 2: With the dunk, it's time donkey.
Speaker 13: Around here?
Speaker 2: Yes, a donkey?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 13: What the hell is more than you?
Speaker 5: Some donkeys days just so themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Charla Magne, who are you giving donkey to bitch? Your number?
Speaker 3: Well, donkey today for Monday, June twenty third goes to twenty one year old Angel Gomez Montanez. Now that's a name that alert ice. Now listen, this man was born in two thousand and four. Okay, I got a rule. I don't know you people who were born the same year Kanye West College Dropout was released.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not going back.
Speaker 3: And forth with anybody who was born the same year ti I dropped his third out merging Urban Legend. Okay, how do I look debating somebody who just entered the world. The year Lil Wayne dropped the car to one. There is nothing to be gained by that conversation, Okay. There is also a theory that young into that age don't want to work, Okay, that young end of that age have a sense of entitlement, that young into that age want things handed to them. Well, Angel didn't disprove any of that, Okay. In fact, Angel might be exhibiting on why a lot of that is probably true. Let's go to ABC thirteen nine Witness News for the report police breaking overnight. The man investigators say murdered his roommate rather than pay rent is under.
Speaker 29: Arrest Harris County Sheriff's offices at on hell Gomez. Montagnes was safely taken into custody. No other details published about this. Montanes is charged with the murder of Christopher Rodriguez. Lara Laura's mother telling ABC thirteen that Montanees had been living with the family for free for about three months when she started to ask him to start contributing. She says, Montana's shot and killed her son Thursday outside the apartment on Butte Creek Road in North Harrison County.
Speaker 5: Rest in peace to eighteen year old Christopher Lara, you did not deserve that.
Speaker 3: This year, young man Angel Montanez was offered a place on this apartment's couch for three months.
Speaker 2: Three months.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to contribute to no bills, okay, no rent, no nothing, just freeloading your monkey ass off. And then when you were told this can't be happening, we have bills to pay, you decided to shoot and kill eighteen year old Christophalar.
Speaker 5: This is why you have to avoid unhappy, unlucky, miserable souls.
Speaker 3: Okay, This young eighteen year old living his best life okay with his family, an angel who has family ties with them, decided to smoke him for no other reason than his feelings were hurt.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: He also tried to shoot the victim's brother. That's what a nine year old witness reportedly heard the suspects say. I'm going to kill all of them.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: If you can come up with a plan to commit a murder, then you can come up with a plan to get a job.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Twenty one year old, twenty one years old living rent free for three months.
Speaker 5: Do you know what kind of blessing that is? Everybody out there listening to me right now.
Speaker 3: Imagine the kind of cushion you could have for yourself if you didn't have to pay any.
Speaker 4: Bills, not one for three months.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, freeloaders out there, if somebody is blessing you with the opportunity to not have to pay any bills for any amount of time, please find a way to make that person's life easier. Young man, your name is Angel Gomez Montanez. I know you had to urge to do some law and work.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's in you, all right.
Speaker 3: I know you wanted to cut some grass, trim some hedges, find a cabinet to fix.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's gotta be a pipe clogged up somewhere.
Speaker 3: There was something you could have been doing in that apartment to make things easier for the people you was freeloading off. This is why we can't get rid of job cart. No, no, no, okay, the screech needed. Young men like this don't have nothing else to do, can't find a job. Job car would be perfect for him. Let him go to job called, learn a trade, get his geda diploma and go out there and you know, have some money to pay his own bills. Well, kids nowadays don't want to work. Is a broad generalization. Okay, I don't even believe it. Okay, I know plenty of young hustling ass kids, but these young kids will kill you. It's not a generalization. Okay, these young is just crazy, all right. I know the prefrontal cortext doesn't fully develop until the age of twenty five, but my god, all right, Angel, you would have never survived in those scrubs era. He would have been in the passenger side of his best friend's ride, letting off shots if you call them.
Speaker 5: All right, But guess what, Angel, all that was from. You know, all that was was a challenge from your family.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: When somebody says, yo, you need to go get a job to help pay some bills, that means you need to get up, get out and get something.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: That's why they was encouraging you to do that. That's all they wanted.
Speaker 3: But now you don't have to worry about room and board anymore because you got a murder charge. Okay, in Texas, you're going to jail for ninety nine years of life, and you will have to get a job, young man, Okay, food service, laundry, maintenance, furniture manufacturing. Oh, you're gonna get a job in prison, and you're gonna give a job in prison. It's just gonna have a blow in front of it. Please let me give angel. Montana is the biggest he.
Speaker 7: Hull he ha he ha.
Speaker 8: You stupid?
Speaker 5: Are you dumb? And they sound like a fake Mexican.
Speaker 3: This is Mantana's angel. I'm probably pronouncing it wrong, because definitely wrong. Ain't no r in Its spelled m O n t a n e z.
Speaker 5: Let me see.
Speaker 7: Let me let me show so like he's an impersonating you know, you know you can Mexican. First of all, No, let me say.
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well thank you for that donkey today, sir. Now let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one be. Some moan was on her podcast and she was talking about how, because of her financial situation, now she's not shopping at Bloomingdale's anymore, She's shopping at h app.
Speaker 30: I feel like there's been so much financial it's just my finances, like the budgeting. You see how I am nitpicking every little thing. I never like been like that. We were in Bloomingdale's yesterday.
Speaker 5: I'm like, we have to go to H and M.
Speaker 21: And I noticed it in me now just nitpicking And it's not even I just don't have it, like and because I've invested in this app, in this platform.
Speaker 30: I don't have the liquid about your money.
Speaker 4: Not yet.
Speaker 5: It's coming.
Speaker 31: I have it in assets, I have it in jewelry, I have it in you know. But it's like the liquid I'm used to seeing a certain amount in my account.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: I got H and MG's on right now, literally right now, I got AHM Gen's on.
Speaker 7: Okay, and a whole bunch of H and M stuff. You said taking back.
Speaker 3: Because last week I was in France for business at cann or cons or whatever.
Speaker 5: Everything I took was from A and M and Z are we talking about? So what is the question with me? What we want to take it back?
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what is the question?
Speaker 2: Is shopping at H and M and and stores like that? Is that a bad thing? Is that only asked?
Speaker 8: That's not a bad thing.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing, the only.
Speaker 1: Thing that is the question eight hundred five eight five one five. And this is some of the things I don't understand, like with the price of everything going up. And it's fine to have a couple of nice pieces if that's what you're into. But when we got to this place where you can only wear things oncet and.
Speaker 2: You got that's it's trash wack.
Speaker 4: Is high end to me?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm Marshalls all right before y'all with boycott and talgging, I get all my T shirts.
Speaker 5: Talk right, what are y'all talking about?
Speaker 6: It's definitely high end, as high as hell high and priced high.
Speaker 2: And not enough. Zar's prices went up, Yes they did. Yes, Zar's prices went up.
Speaker 3: Was a lot cheaper before I got fifty six dollars linens Okay, okay, yeah, fifty six Taking it back left the tack.
Speaker 5: So you you're a bird.
Speaker 2: You are a bird.
Speaker 13: You are.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five five one five one is shopping at stores like H and M and Z are a bad thing? I mean you see her crying and she seemed distraught that she couldn't go to Bloomingdale's.
Speaker 2: That is the question.
Speaker 4: Now to get a job.
Speaker 7: Well, you got damn it. Not a nine to five even I shan't doing them. Don't even play with her like that.
Speaker 6: Listen, No, you gotta really still think about where she was right because she used to ball out in Belisiaga, she used to ball out in Blenndale.
Speaker 7: She used to be able to do that.
Speaker 6: Now to go from that and now you you walk in there and you're like, we gotta go to fether twenty one and we gotta go to City Trends and we gotta go to H and M.
Speaker 7: That's that's different for you. So for her, that's different.
Speaker 5: I don't feel sorry for her. I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: Simony got no kids. I could tell her she doesn't, because that stops early. When you start having kids and you start seeing college and you start seeing activities, you'd be like, man, just give me a white.
Speaker 3: Teacher crying over H and them. Listen, I got we do when we come back. We're doing when we come back. We'll do when we come back to you?
Speaker 2: Who doing when we come back? Will do when we come back?
Speaker 5: Makes you cry right now proudly? Okay, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Go board it out your phone, call in right now. You call at your opinion to the Breakfast Club to break it down. Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: If I have the means to do it, I will buy it.
Speaker 6: If I if I don't at the time, I will still I will go buy something cheap and I will still look just as good if I if I put on something very expensive.
Speaker 2: So I will say this.
Speaker 1: Though Jess Charlamagne bought some some stuff off a Timu right, and I tried to buy some stuff off of Temo and the pockets was in wrong places.
Speaker 2: Like there was supposed to be cargo pants and it wasn't cargo. It wass the right side.
Speaker 6: Fact like trust and the all a vendors on there are not trustworthy. You like, you got to read the reviews.
Speaker 3: I love them calls I bought from Team and I didn't care about the pockets because you know, I grew up on Gordon Guartreel's So for me, I felt like I felt like I had designs that nobody else had. You ain't gonna never shame me because I love I love shopping at places like Walmart and you know, talking before the Boycott and Marshalls and TJ, max Zara and H and M is high end to me. But when I went to France last week. You couldn't tell me. I wasn't doing it in my in my H and M lennen, but I know fifty and it left the tag on him to take him back.
Speaker 8: Don't know why you did that.
Speaker 7: That was really stupid, right, But I don't think we're missing anything.
Speaker 6: I just think that b Simone wants us to like look at it from her perspective, right, like she was at one point only.
Speaker 1: Wearing age right now, you Brits, right, So let's let's go to the we're missing anything, she's missing, she's.
Speaker 3: Missing it because what jessay is true. I just want to know who to be Simone playing to get sympathy from, like you crying over H and m H and and then we love hing them like that's what we do.
Speaker 7: Maybe other celebrities I can't believe.
Speaker 2: Let's let's go to the phone lines. Hello, who's this Tracy?
Speaker 4: Tracy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey Tracy, how will you? What do you think to be some own comments?
Speaker 13: I love you, love her?
Speaker 20: But with all that's going on right now, like is this what we're really crying about?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 13: People can't even shop at Walmer right now.
Speaker 5: That's right, you're right, people, people.
Speaker 19: Get people get smashed up on the line. Were worried about we can't shop.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, you're absolutely right understand, Thank you very much. Good morning.
Speaker 8: Who's this Good morning?
Speaker 19: It's Nayah y'all.
Speaker 5: Hey Na, what do you think of someone's comments?
Speaker 19: I feel like there's nothing wrong with it. It's like you're going to blow a bag on the back.
Speaker 18: You can't even put twenty dollars in it, Like, what's the point like for you to show off?
Speaker 19: No, she better go on DHG and get.
Speaker 18: It all the knock offs you.
Speaker 3: You know, we love to spend money to impress people that we don't even know, which I don't understand. I don't understand people that would rather look like money than actually having money, but.
Speaker 19: Have money exactly. There's no point to show it off and you ain't gonna wear it one like you said, Uncle Charlotte.
Speaker 30: Take that stock listen.
Speaker 3: I got I got a bunch of H and M and Zara stuff right now. You can go on my Instagram. I posted it last night. I got the tag still on it because I'm taking it back.
Speaker 13: So what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: And that's why they came from a ms R. I love H and m z R. But I'm still taking it back.
Speaker 4: I want them.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 5: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 7: I know that's right girl. Yes, and you went over there and by the wall that stuff and took your pictures.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna wear it no more.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Who's this? Chris? What up? Chris? How are you? Man? What what you dig?
Speaker 5: And beat? Someone's comments?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 30: Man?
Speaker 13: Like that's petty stuff.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 13: I just want to shout out my.
Speaker 20: Wife stuffs art design. She's a whtering wet in coordinator.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 20: And charge, she do table knombers, av a.
Speaker 13: Trebav okay w bro.
Speaker 20: You know, I know we got we got bigger things to be crying about. People homeless, people losing their house, you know, closed material, we got accept that carter up material. All that she's crying about, you know, petty stuff, man. We got people out here dying from hunger. ID I was just I was born in the project in Browns Broll.
Speaker 13: I would just have to get up out of that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 20: I was crying every day to get out of that.
Speaker 3: You know, listen, I've been unemployed four times. I didn't collect the unemployment checks. So when you ask me why I'm taking back to H and M and our stuff that I wore last week in France. That's why, because every penny counts and that maybe that's just my own trauma.
Speaker 5: But listen, I don't play the games at all.
Speaker 3: Callers right now, one hundred five five one five one, what do you think would be some most comments?
Speaker 5: It's to breakfast Club, the breakfast Club. Yes, it's the world's most dangerous.
Speaker 3: Wanting to show to breakfast Club, Charlamagne and God dj NV just hilarious. We are discussing b SI Moones comments that she made recently in regards to H and THEM.
Speaker 5: Let's listen.
Speaker 30: I feel like there's been so much financial just my finances, like the budgeting. You see how I am nitpicking every little thing like that. We were in Bloomingdale's yesterday. I'm like, we have to go to H NIM.
Speaker 21: Yeah, And I notice it in me now, just nitpicking and it's not even I just don't have it, like and because I've invested in this app, in this platform, I don't have the liquid at your money, not yet it's coming.
Speaker 5: I have it in assets, I have it in jewelry, I have it in you know.
Speaker 31: But it's like the liquid I'm used to seeing a certain amount in my account.
Speaker 5: I don't have any sympathy for none whatsoever because I love hing them, you know.
Speaker 3: And I literally got on H and M jeans right now, and I got a whole bag of H and M and Zara stuff that I wore last week when I was in France. To me, that's fencing where H is fencing And guess what, I left the tags on it because I'm taking it back. It is going back today. So I don't know who be Simone is planning to get sympathy from. And you know what's so crazy to me, just the people are the reason.
Speaker 5: That we're in the positions that we're in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's a stand up comments she is if your audience feels like they can't relate to you in no way, shape or form, and they feel like you look down upon them, because because exactly.
Speaker 5: Like damn, be like, why did she even put that out?
Speaker 7: Because it shouldn't be a disconnect. No, and working hard people like people that work hard and buying tickets.
Speaker 6: They're the ones that that we need, you know what I'm saying, We need them to keep buying tickets and to keep supporting us and to keep streaming our podcasts and things like that.
Speaker 3: So working class people. So it's like, what are you willing to sacrifice now for your future? I'm sorry you can't shop at Bloomingdale's right now, and I'm sorry you and that makes you cry that I just think, I think, I don't even think.
Speaker 6: I don't even know if she was trying to get sympthy or not. I think it was a conversation between her and her former best friend or whatever. And yeah, she did put that, then she put it out herself. It ain't really much I can say about that that she put it, she put it out. I just think that she didn't expect this response. And I think other celebrities are probably who heard who she would be trying to relate to.
Speaker 3: I guess I think she need to grab her fan and put her boots on the ground, because you know, if you don't humble yourself, God will Let's go to the falls.
Speaker 5: Good morning, who's this?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 5: How are you sir?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well?
Speaker 5: What do you think would be some most comments?
Speaker 32: My first initial thought that she gotta be troiling and maybe just for no But then if you not. That's what you call first world problems because to say you can't shop at Bloomingdale's, which I don't think. No celebrities shot down unless it's like for a special event. But it made me think it was Taragi said last week about more money, more issues, because that's not something that's town to me. So I think she's trilling. But I feel it though, because we had them with you, like I was also thinking about fifty sons, like there was see them playing about what he was getting. But once you're used to something, I guess it'll be hard to go to something less than what you mean.
Speaker 5: But we don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like people out here barely can afford groceries, people out here struggling to pay rent. We don't care that you can't shop at bloomingdale no more.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious.
Speaker 5: We have a great day, my brother, Good morning.
Speaker 19: Who's this Hey from Virginia?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Tepe?
Speaker 5: What you think would be someone's comments?
Speaker 19: I would not be that fight. She shouldn't do that, like be that wait. But she's mart and I think she'll learn how to pivot, you know, ty to talk to her and she'll realize she could just set her down and don't worry about it, because I'm all the city trees.
Speaker 26: Bird.
Speaker 19: I make the clothes. The clothes don't make men.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 19: I'm dealing with a white T shirt and some set little janius and I'm all right, long of my money streets.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 5: See now you're talking. I rather I rather actually have it than look.
Speaker 4: Like I got it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Like, don't your blessings it all come like it's coming the way it's supposed to come. Everything like falling face, just the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 18: Just be a little patient and it ship you.
Speaker 19: Okay, is this the actual breakfast club?
Speaker 7: Like to hear me?
Speaker 13: Who I want to?
Speaker 7: I love y'all, I love you?
Speaker 2: Is this the actual?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I wanted tickets to go see Martins, so I just started just then. Then oh man, I bought my tickets. Okay, I got a small idea. I know it's not much, but I wanted to stay. I wonder that y'all should do like Clippers and I on a Friday or something, just small pictures and the stuff that I been here a week off of, like if y'all just take a little funny face. But even somebody called in to say something doing small cooking because I just be taking about the little thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: We got it.
Speaker 5: That's why we have That's why we do it.
Speaker 3: It's called Weekends with the Breakfast Club and it's like a condensed version of the show from the week it's been Aaron, you know about twelve years now.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm trying to get down for dull me. Okay, I with a lie.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, well, we're gonna put you in. We're gonna put you on hold. Okay, Yeah, all right, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 6: What I think it's crazy because yes, be smoll is my friend, right, and what I think that she just she chose to make that decision to put that out.
Speaker 7: So many other things that she could have cried about. Man, she could have cried about.
Speaker 6: Helping her family, like being the only one Braylan is like the only one who actually made it in our family, was taking care of her family for years, you know, between our grandmother and her sister, you know her, you.
Speaker 7: Know, our dad and everything like that.
Speaker 6: So she she could have been up there crying about that and just you know, and the things that she's gone through over the year years with her former manager taking all that money out of her pocket like that man. Like she's been uh like going through things with people that work for her, people turn around stabbing her back, like you.
Speaker 7: You chose to talk about the cry about the wrong thing.
Speaker 8: You know that she was going to put out.
Speaker 6: To people like we could sympathize with those things. I don't know if she buried that stuff because it triggers her or whatever, but she could have talked about the real things that make her like as resilient as she is. You know, she went through a lot financially, and I don't know why Blemmingdale's is just.
Speaker 15: A straw.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I respect, I respect her feelings. I respect what she's going through.
Speaker 4: But you know that's life.
Speaker 3: You gotta be willing to sacrifice things now for your future. But I ain't crying over no damn H and M because I love hing them.
Speaker 8: What I got right now.
Speaker 3: My first thought, we gotta go someplace fancy, We're going to cats. Shoot, we're going to age now, and I'm taking everything back. So it was like you're back, And then.
Speaker 6: She said it like a voice cracked, like what you're doing in Bloomingdale's if you know, your bank account was where it sat, and he said, oh, we gotta go to you know, so maybe she was buying things for other people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. Ain't nothing in Bloomingdale's.
Speaker 13: Me.
Speaker 5: You know, I got in trouble. And we told the story earlier.
Speaker 3: But one time somebody brought me some jeans from Bloomingdale's and them things was too expensive war them. One time kept the tag on, got on the radio say how I was taking them back. They didn't want to take them back because I talked about it on the radio, but they had no choice because we wanted the guy that that tag was still long, and I had to receive.
Speaker 33: You.
Speaker 3: Damn right, I ain't been to Bloomingdale's tenth. I got no business in No damn Bloomingdale's. Ain't nothing there for me. Everything too expensive. All let's get to the ladies with Lauren.
Speaker 15: Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 8: She gets them somebody that knows, somebody get detail.
Speaker 7: I'm no longer that it was a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on.
Speaker 2: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes.
Speaker 2: You have a little bit every time on the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Talk to me, all right, y'all.
Speaker 22: So we are in the final stretch when it comes to uh Diddy's trial. There could be and this is hopeful, not hopeful because it's a crazy situation, but this is a people being fast on the timeline.
Speaker 7: There could be a verdict reached this week in the trial. So listen.
Speaker 22: So on Friday, one of the final witnesses, his name was Brendan Paul. He's the guy that everyone was saying or legend was the drug mule of Ditty's him. And there's one other verifying witness that will get on the stand. Those are the final two witnesses for the prosecution, and they were done with him now. The prosecutors told the judge on Friday, after everything with their witness that they could potentially rest their case today. Now, if they rest their case today, Ditty's attorney Mark Agnofilio told the judge that the defense could potentially rest their case as early as Wednesday. Now, if this timeline goes as planned, that means closing arguments would happen Thursday. And if closing arguments happened that day, the jury would then begin to deliberate. Now, the jury has up until the July fourth holiday to deliberate, but the judge has been very vocal about we don't want to be in here after the holiday. We want to get this done before the holiday. And the jurors are regular people like us. I'm sure they want their holiday. So a lot of people think that, how.
Speaker 2: Do you say that?
Speaker 26: How do you like?
Speaker 1: It's almost like you're forcing the jury to make a verdict, like, hey, we got I got players for fourth of July. Say I better be up out of here before fourth of July. Don't that sound crazy? Somebody's life, I.
Speaker 22: Mean, to each his own opinion. But the judge has been vocal about staying on the timeline. He has kept this timeline even down to you know, court gating out earlier as the week's transition and things of that nature. And none of the attorneys have complained if they've needed more time for things or whatever.
Speaker 7: They've said it.
Speaker 22: Yeah, but so, yes, the jury deliberation could go up unto the July fourth, but people.
Speaker 7: Are pretty hopeful.
Speaker 22: That not hopeful, but people are are assuming that it could end way before that, that it could end as early as early next week, possibly this week. So yes, the court is literally starting right now and they're going to be ending with those final witnesses on the prosecution side and then defense will start. So this week Monday through Thursday are really important to see when the verdict comes and when when these things will or will not happen.
Speaker 7: And we don't know if Diddy is going to take the stand at all.
Speaker 22: We still do know, we still do not know that they Normally what'll happen is is like the defense will start because they have to. You know, you have to let the court know what you're planning to do. So they should begin having conversations today about like who and if anyone they plan upon understanding like how they plan to do these things, so that'll come. I broke this down in the podcast The Latest with Laurna Rose of Friday when I left court after Brendan Paul spoke out about not being an alleged drug mule, and there was some texts from Cassie that were entered into evidence on Friday. In the text was crazy. One of the texts that from Cassie to Diddy is said, you treat me like a hooker. To be honest, you always want to call one and you have one. This hooker has been here for ten years. And in the text that they showed on the screen, did he respond it wow? And these are other evidence that the prosecution is entering that they're going to center conversation around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we should be doing something soon.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you don't take the stand.
Speaker 3: I mean, take the stand, throw yourself on the mercy of the court, because everybody forgets in the beginning of this trial, his lawyers did concede to a lot of the conduct, right they said that, oh, yeah, we concede to a lot of the conduct. But we're just trying to say that a lot of the conduct was consensual and nobody was coerced. So why wouldn't you just get on the stand and like, just may tell your truth whatever that truth may be, whether it was drugs, whether it was ego, whether it was power tripping, like whatever it was, to tell your truth, tell yourself on the mercy.
Speaker 1: But also, if he did something illegal, he doesn't want to lie on that stand when they ask him if he did do something that was illegal or not, you know, against the rules.
Speaker 2: So he doesn't want to lie to hurt himself.
Speaker 3: I mean, cause you only got to prove two predicates, right when it's a rico, the bringing prostitutes in from out of state, that's been.
Speaker 2: Proven for the most part.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, so my point is when the lawyer said, we concede to some of the conduct, what is the conduct they've already conceded to, because clearly they've already conceded that some of the stuff he's guilty of.
Speaker 22: Well, they in the defence's opening statements, they conceded to Diddy being a horrible person in character, and they said that this was a domestic violence case, he would be guilty of that type of assault.
Speaker 7: They didn't concede to him doing all the things that the government.
Speaker 2: They didn't concede to anything.
Speaker 7: He's been charged the yeah, go ahead and be yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I was gonna say, they didn't concede to anything he's being charged with. They just said, yeah, he's a bad person, this was domestic of violence. But he didn't concede to the prostitute stuff. He didn't conceee to the rico.
Speaker 22: He didn't see they tried to make it more lifestyle and this is just how he lives his life, which has been the conversation is this a sexual preference conversation or is this a enterprise a trafficking ring of things? Like they that's what they tried to do. They didn't concede though, And you.
Speaker 3: Know people who normalize things so much that you forget that with you or you may never have even known that what you're doing is an actual crime.
Speaker 22: I've been thinking so much about that and hearing these testimonies, Like there's a lot of things that I'm like, oh, wow, I wonder if he even in doing it new because he's texting a lot of these things. There were also texts intered between allegedly between them, did he Cassie? They're trying to figure out a situation with one of the escorts and are talking about flying them in. They're getting his information and you know, all these things, and I'm like, wow, I wonder how they have that conversation as a defense because what did he actually know in doing this that he was Did he know.
Speaker 7: He was committing a crime?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 7: Let me tell you, I've been flew out so many times. I did not know that I was trafficked. Were you didn't even know anywhere you land?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: Let me not mind you? Yes, I was good money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that I'm just saying, if you bringing in prostitutes that is actually legal.
Speaker 22: Well yeah, well take a listen to the latest with Laurena Rose of the podcast Guys, because he broke it down and I'll break it down more after today, but really quick. As we wrap, I did want to take some time to shout out Jason Lee and Hollywood un Lock Day the fifth annual Impact Awards over the weekend.
Speaker 7: In La Uh you know. Keiki Palmer was honored, Don Lemon was honored.
Speaker 22: Fantasia vic Mensa, Tiffany Hattish hosted in a lot of beautiful black people.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, there were so many big names there. They did a mic pass.
Speaker 22: Keicky Palmer sung Yolanda Adams sung Yilanda Adams actually spoke some life into Jason Lee.
Speaker 7: Let's play that audio as we write.
Speaker 13: God in your.
Speaker 8: Hands it's anthing, So smush, don't let.
Speaker 33: Anybody come in and embrace one of your heart design to the Lord you wanted to do years. So you know what you talk about your private it's shoe, Hollywood Sports, your corpor and just regular average people who love God all together.
Speaker 3: To change everything that Jason Lee doesn't get enough credit for what he's built with the Hollywood Unlocked the Wards because you think about all of the platforms that you know existed before Hollywood unlocked and had the cachet to do that, but did it for him to actually have the idea to do it and execute it, and it's become so you know, culturally relevant in such a short period of time.
Speaker 5: Dropping to cluse bonds to Jason Lee.
Speaker 7: Absolutely what we should be doing.
Speaker 6: We should be building our own awards, all that type of stuff, and he actually went to go do it.
Speaker 7: So yeah, shout out to the impact the wards and.
Speaker 1: Then not only that, like you said, Jess, he did it and then he flipped it and jumped into politics and then started building up his own community.
Speaker 2: So salute to Jason Lee.
Speaker 4: Man. Definitely, he's actually.
Speaker 3: Been doing it all at the same time, which is actually more practice. Get up there and share somebody and then go be passing legislation and.
Speaker 22: Then get the biggest names in and Hollywood to show to an awards ceremony.
Speaker 3: Wish you would tell me what I can't do. Goddamnit's dropping a clue Jason.
Speaker 1: Again, like that guy, All right, Well, I got that is the latest with Lauren. Now when we come back, we got the People's Choice mix. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning Wake, You're like into the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred and four Rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage LLC licens in fifty states and mlsconsumer access dot org hashtag thirty thirty.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody is ej NYV. Just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, salute to everybody I've seen in Winnipeg, Canada. I had an amazing time.
Speaker 1: And you know one thing about Canada, I guess the Canada dollar is nowhere near the American dollar. So when you go to a restaurant and it's like one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's really like seventy. So if you buys like we had like the cheapest meals ever it was, it was amazing. So salut.
Speaker 3: I had a great time on the ass thought last week in freaking cans not in France, and I realized that it's about the goddamn same.
Speaker 5: I thought that that number I saw was actually less.
Speaker 7: Three of them.
Speaker 5: Next thing, you know, I'm stuck crazy.
Speaker 1: No, Winnipeg is it's like thirty percent less of if it's one hundred, it's like seventy something dollars, which was amazing. And then shoot, salutes everybody in Albany. I did a spot and Albany had an amazing time to salute everybody in Albany. Now, Jess, I know you was in Buffalo, right, I was in Buffalo.
Speaker 6: Yes, the most ratchet city I've been to in a long time since I've been in Baltimore.
Speaker 7: I love it though, because the yo, the love is crazy.
Speaker 9: It was, it was.
Speaker 7: It was just amazing. I'm talking about they cooked for me, they sent me masseuses.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Even the airbnb host left me a nice little gift in the house, like I'm talking about from the dispensary.
Speaker 7: Like it was amazing. It was we yeah, but I was trying to be very professional.
Speaker 2: Cannabis in New York State.
Speaker 8: It was great.
Speaker 7: I'm still smoking on it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So it was good.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the makeup artists out there, man, everybody. It was lit the Vet, the threat on ninety three point one or ninety one point three.
Speaker 7: WBNY like it the whole city.
Speaker 6: I just felt love I feel, And I didn't realize that Buffalo was that small too. I didn't know that Buffalo was such a small city like that. But shout out to Buffalo, y'all. Can't wait to come back next year. Man, all the staff at Helium Comedy Club. I was treated so greatly there. But this weekend Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Speaker 7: I'm coming.
Speaker 6: I see y'all this weekend Friday and Saturday at the Funnybone. We got four shows this weekend. I love y'all very much, and I'm trying to add shows on Sunday. I don't do shows on Sunday, but since we have off all next week, I will be adding shows if y'all sell out Friday and Saturday of this week, So make sure you get your tickets at Just Hilarious official dot com or Funnybone dot com.
Speaker 1: All right now, Also salute to Ice Q for the Big Three in Dwight Howard.
Speaker 2: For joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Dwight Howard, that's the first, that's his first time ever on Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: You gotta pull up, pull up by itself. Though, yeah, he was excited.
Speaker 7: He was happy to come here and sit down with us.
Speaker 3: Though he definitely was, even though he still looked like he was standing up when he was sitting there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's the j Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Reminding you guys my car show we announced too.
Speaker 1: Of course, the one in Hampton, Virginia, which is July nineteenth, and then the one in New Jersey is August sixteenth.
Speaker 2: So if you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets. It's a family fun day. I want you to bring the kids. Bring the family.
Speaker 1: There's rise, there's entertainment of course, cars, music, We got bars, we have food trucks.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be a family fun day.
Speaker 1: Bring the kids, kids fiving under a free If you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets now now, Charlamonne, you got a positive.
Speaker 5: Note, I do, man, And it's really just simple.
Speaker 3: It's a simple on a Monday morning, you know, to be some more conversation made me think about it.
Speaker 5: Great success requires greatest sacrip what's wrong with you?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 4: Idiot? Yo, No, listen for.
Speaker 5: Real, great success requires greater sacrifice. But I just want y'all to know not being able to.
Speaker 3: Shop at Bloomingdale's no More is not really a sacrifice with your freaking luxury loving ass.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with us man? Why do we always want to look like we got it okay but don't actually have it?
Speaker 8: What is wrong with us?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Seriously cut it out, be some bond. I love you, though, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Breakfast club bitch.
Speaker 11: Is you don't finish for y'all?
Speaker 4: Dumb