Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Getty enough He.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: TJI Fridays has filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy. What one complication of this bankruptcy is TGI Friday's is worried it won't have enough cash if customers redeem fifty million dollars and outstanding gift cards that don't expire. So the greatest threat TGA Fridays is facing is that someday it might occur to people to dine there that fifty to fifty five, zero million, fifth fifty million in gift cards may soon be worthless.
Speaker 3: But don't you worry.
Speaker 4: You can always use them at TGI Friday's sister restaurant.
Speaker 5: Ah, it's Monday, as I am, It's Monday, you a s I am tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 6: So when they passed that law that gift cards can't expire, because that was a bit of a ruse because they you know, they promote gift cards with the knowledge that a lot of you would forget you had him or not use them in time. But that is a problem. If you got fifty million dollars worth.
Speaker 1: Of meals hanging out there every decided on one night, you know what, let's use those cards.
Speaker 3: That is a really well crafted joke.
Speaker 1: I reminded how funny Cold Bear is when he's not being a smug left It's funny.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that too.
Speaker 6: There's so much talent in those late night shows. If they turn their attention towards just like stuff we can all enjoy and agree upon, it'd be so much more well enjoyable.
Speaker 1: So I find this so interesting and I'm looking forward to it in a way that says something about me that's probably not very good.
Speaker 6: Breaking breaking news, Columbia has canceled classes for another day because of the election result.
Speaker 1: That is a while. It is an interruption. It is a perfect introduction. I thought it absolutely perfect.
Speaker 3: They can't go to school. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: There is going to be an Antietam style battle with similar bloodshed between the wocacrats and the Sano Crats, and the wocacrats have terrified the Sanocrats in the silence for a very long time.
Speaker 3: But the sane folks on the left.
Speaker 1: Side of the isle and the center left dish side of the isle are now fighting back, and this is going to get very, very vicious because on the one side you've got this Leonard Serato of the University of Oregon.
Speaker 3: Well, let's play that again. Michael seventy three.
Speaker 1: This guy's like in charge of fraternity and sorority life.
Speaker 3: He's one of those many, many.
Speaker 1: Administrators that have added so much to the expense of college. Here's his take on recent electoral events.
Speaker 3: I'm done crying. My sadness is over. My anger has set in.
Speaker 7: I am a very petty person, and I am very proud of that. Love it about myself. Actually, and so I say this in the most disrespectful way possible. I don't care if you are my family. I don't care if we've been friends our entire lives. You can literally go find yourself. If you voted for Donald Trump, if you are so sad about your groceries being expensive, get a better paying job, do better in life, get a education, do something because you're stupid.
Speaker 3: And I hope you go jump off of a THI bridge, go Doug. That that.
Speaker 1: Reminds me so much of when Biden called Trump supporters garage. The reason it lands is because yes, six figure woke phony college administrators can be fined nothing, but who can't be fired have nothing but contempt for working families that are struggling to pay their grocery bills. Anyway, So you've got that side of the argument. We've heard so much from them lately, there's no reason to play anymore audio. But then you've got this. This is is a congressman, a Democratic congressman from Washington State, Adam Smith, who was talking to Brett Bherr last night. Give us sixty four and sixty five back to back, Michael, what's your.
Speaker 6: Thirty thousand foot take from this election and the reaction to it in your party?
Speaker 2: Look, there's a lot of different factors here, but ye.
Speaker 8: Know, I will say bluntly, I think our party needs to do a better job of standing up against some of the extreme left policies that have really propelled Donald Trump forward. And I'd give the same advice to Gavin Newsom that I'm going to give to our new governor, Bob Ferguson here in the state of Washington. If you want to stand up to Trump, I suggest you don't ever mention him.
Speaker 2: I suggest you govern well.
Speaker 8: We have many challenges, you know, I represent, you know, a portion of Seattle in the King County area. We have problems with crime, homelessness, drug abuse, and just inefficient and ineffective government in too many places. If we want to offer an alternative to Trump, then offer an alternative govern deal with the challenges we face.
Speaker 2: Let's stop with the you know, I'm going to stop Trump.
Speaker 8: I'm going to stand out great, Okay, what are you doing for the state of Washington. What are you doing for the state of California. What are you doing about the challenges that we face in districts like mine? So I hope that would be the approach going forward.
Speaker 2: That's the most important thing in my view.
Speaker 1: Don't even mention Trump. Govern Well, Gavin Newsom just announced a special session of the legislature to consider how.
Speaker 3: To fight against Trump and his evil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he's actually wrong in his own party. Now for what, I hope I'm right. Maybe I'm letting my wishes be the father of my thoughts. Listening to that, I just saw David axelrot up on a TV basically same thing. We need to get back to the concerns of the working class and not a lot of the things that motivate you know, the break room at your local Ivy League school.
Speaker 1: This is Julie Roginsk Roginsky, She's a Democratic strategist.
Speaker 3: She was on CNN at sixty two. Michael.
Speaker 9: Now, I'm going to speak some hard truths to my friends and the Democratic Party. This is not Joe Biden's fault. It's not Kama Harris's fault, it's not Barack Obama's fault. Is the fault of the Democratic Party and not knowing how to communicate effectively to voters. We are not the Party of common sense, which is what the message that voters sent to us. For a number of reasons, for a number of reasons, we don't know how to speak to voters when we address Latina and language loosen language has meaning when we address Latino voters, is Latin X, for instance, because that's the politically correct thing to do. It makes them think that we don't even live in the same planet as they do. When we are too afraid to say that. Hey, college kids, if you're trashing a campus at Columbia University because you aren't happy about some sort of policy, and you're taking over a university and you're trashing it and preventing other students from learning that that is unacceptable. But we're so worried about alienating one or another cohort in our coalition that we don't know what to say when normal people look at that and say, wait a second, I send my kids to college so they can learn, not so that they can burn buildings and trash lawns, right, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: These are avowed democrats. We're playing to a person.
Speaker 6: Well, they're obviously right, emphasis on obviously it should be obvious to anyone.
Speaker 1: But they don't have the media. Virtually the entirety of the media, and almost all of academia. Well, I'm going to correct myself, virtually all of voke academia because people like them, who we've just been listening to, are terrified on college campuses. You think you're terrified in your blue state job or whatever. These people don't dare. I mean, they're like the French Resistance. They're like the underground. They communicate to each other in code names to have a dinner party. They're so afraid of anybody finding out that they think. You know, I don't have anything against brown people, but we ought to enforce our immigration laws. They're terrified to express that.
Speaker 6: I sure hope that these people are going to win the day. I'll be interested to see what Bill Maher says on his HBO show tonight about all this. I have a feeling he'll sound more like those last two people we just heard. I hope that we never again see a Democratic candidate in a primary with their pronouns up on the name, and I remember Betto would always have up there his name and underneath it he him. I hope that never happens again, because you realize that guarantees you'll never be president of the UN States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got one more. A guy I guarantee has never voted for an arm probably never will.
Speaker 3: Steven A. Smith, the famous sports commentator clips seventy.
Speaker 10: You had folks on the left that were introducing some things when we when we got in the whole transgender issue, and they were talking about bathrooms, and they were talking about males transitioning the females and competing against girls in sports and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that. These are population but you know what I see.
Speaker 10: But I think that's where the mistake is meted. You're saying it's ridiculous. I don't disagree. With you, But most of the voters out there don't think like that.
Speaker 1: That is not the way that clip is labeled. That was somewhat misleading, but that's fine. So he is every bit that jackass. I thought he was really just look at coal numbers. Yeah, eighty five percent of Americans think boys and girls sports is linacy.
Speaker 3: But he thinks so too.
Speaker 6: He just he himself thinks that he can't say that out loud for his crowd and the parties he goes to, in the friends he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll bet you're right. I'll bet you're right. So we'll have to see. It's going to be fun to see the circular firing squad that is the Democratic Party for a while. I think for the good of America, well, I don't think. I know, for the good of America, it'd be much much better if the sane types one because if the hardcore, college postmodern crowd continues to hold the reins of power, that's nothing but poison in the American body. Politics, well, this should be the political autopsy of all autopsies. That term became common after Mitt Romney lost to Barack Obama and the Republicans said, we need to have an autopsy on this campaign, figure out why with us you lost to one of the best politicians who's ever existed. That doesn't require an autopsy in the same way as Kamala Harris losing to Donald Trump twice in peach convicted. You know, had never been above forty seven percent anywhere ever in his life. You lost to him.
Speaker 6: That's when you definitely did in an autopsy over where the hell your party has gone wrong? But I think this is funny. So there's gonna be a lot of finger pointing. So from Axios today, I think this is pretty good. After kamalis acceptance speech the other day, which was liked by some people I like and hated by other people I like, But this from Axios the message did. The message of her speech didn't resonate with some Harris staffers. It was detached from the reality of what happened. One said, we were told the fate of democracy is at stake, and then her message was we'll get them next time. That is pretty funny. You've been telling all your young people we'll never vote again. If he's Hitler, you'll be in a cage, and then after you lose, you say, what the fight goes on and we'll get him next time, and we just say, okay, so is that all crap what you were saying?
Speaker 3: Yes is the answer. Yes, it was just crap what she was.
Speaker 1: Saying one hundred percent solid gold twenty four carret crap. One of my favorite memes I came across the other day was and Trump is going to cut the federal subsidy for Handmaid's Tales uniforms, So you gotta have to buy your own red robe and white hat things.
Speaker 6: Tell me, if I'm gonna oppress my wife, I have to buy the uniform myself. A right, Katie has a friend who just transitioned male to female and human to fox.
Speaker 3: We have to check in on that, among other things.
Speaker 6: Stay with us, oh, Michael, So uh, Katie, bring this story to our listeners the way you brought it to us.
Speaker 11: All right, Well, I just refreshed my Facebook page and there's this guy that I went to high school with, and he posted, if you voted for Trump, unfriend me. Now, by the way, my name is Lauren, And it's a picture of him an address, and he has Fox ears on so he uh. And and also in the comments he's claiming to identify as like a furry and he has his fox costume.
Speaker 6: So was he a forest dwelling dog like beast in high school?
Speaker 3: Or is this recent?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: This is this is new And we're asked.
Speaker 1: Told be rated h to say, well, that's it's an expression of him and he has the rights and blah blah, and we're not supposed to say, Wow, that guy's really troubled. He's a crazy person. I hope he gets held.
Speaker 11: Looking at this and having it just pop up and knowing this is a thirty five year old man that I went to high school with that.
Speaker 6: Is now claiming to be.
Speaker 3: A female fox. A female fox, I would go.
Speaker 1: Technically, that's that's a vixen. Just be accurate. Is really he identifies as a vixen. Yes, that's what vixen means.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 11: I appreciate that because I don't want to miss miss disease anybody.
Speaker 1: Well, right, yeah exactly, so don't yeah, don't miss they're his his species.
Speaker 3: So like dear, it's right buck and doe, and with foxes.
Speaker 6: It's fox and vixen.
Speaker 3: Okay, interested, So.
Speaker 11: This this guy that went from really smart kid, like super smart.
Speaker 1: Foxes are smart? You ever heard that clever like a fox? Come now right, it all fits, it's all coming together.
Speaker 11: Maybe he's just finally emerging as what he is always meant to be, right, which is a female vixen.
Speaker 3: Thank you Joe, which this is?
Speaker 11: This is And you know what else is really weird are all the people that I went to high school with commenting like yeah you go, yeah, congratulations, we support you. You dig all the holes, you little fox.
Speaker 6: Don't run around at night eating mice like what? So, yeah, that is an interesting place we are where most people feel compelled, I mean, this is in the Bay Area of California that this is happening, but feel compelled to say yeah, good for you, as opposed to either ignore it, which is I mean like if you said I've started eating paint chips, you want to say, hey, good for you.
Speaker 1: You do you A good belly full of lead is comforting on As.
Speaker 11: I am watching your comments roll in, somebody just wrote we love you no matter what, and I'm so I'm so tempted because I am friends with this person and I can comment.
Speaker 3: I want to go, hey, are you all right?
Speaker 1: That's well I don't know that I would say that, but but that's the if you're going to respond, that's the normal response.
Speaker 3: Oh no, are you saying, okay, if you'd like to talk, I'm here.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't touch this with your guys's keyboards, trust me well, and I'd be happy to go strite something for you.
Speaker 1: And the logical illogical extreme that you can take this sort of thing too is you become so obsessed with tolerance that if somebody is doing something that needs to be tolerated, like identifying as a fox or a chick, or is an illegal immigrant, you can't even judge them if they.
Speaker 3: Hurt people or kill people.
Speaker 1: Right, Hence the rationale of a sanctuary city or state. I won't even cooperate with ice if this person is a victimizer and a predator, because I'm supposed to tolerate them. It becomes a sort of madness, a sort of denial that there can be any standards, much.
Speaker 3: Less that we can enforce them.
Speaker 6: Perhaps, congratulator on her nocturnal vision, don't call her or her don't do that, or you quick brown fox jumping over the lazy river.
Speaker 1: Congratulations something Congratulations, And your inclusion in that legendary sentence that uses all the letters of the alphabet for typing classes.
Speaker 3: I like your ears because they're cute. It's here. I saw a guy at the grocery store the other day with a foxtail. What she just grab it? Pull it off? What is going on? Pull it out?
Speaker 4: Armstrong and getty Putin's running solo on manpower that According to the Pentagon, North Korea has sent ten thousand troops to Russia, and so far they seem to be having a pretty good time because while Russian internet access isn't exactly a free for all, it is freer than in North Korea, and thanks to their newfound online freedom, North Korean troops.
Speaker 3: Are gorging on pornography.
Speaker 4: Personally, I find it comforting to know that if God forbid we ever go to war with North Korea, we can completely derail their military advance by dropping one dog eared copy of a December nineteen ninety eight Hustler. Of course, in North Korea, their porn is a little different. When the pizza guy shows up, they just eat the pizza.
Speaker 3: That's some good old timey.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 6: This is a bit of an issue for me raising a couple of teenagers. His view that internet porn is the same as old timey magazine. Porn has got to be wiped out of this country because it is going to doom. Maybe he already has doomed a generation of young men. The idea the birth rate, Yeah, already done. The idea that they're having a good time. Yeah, online internet porn addiction. I don't think is a good time. But anyway, I won't get hung up on that topic for now. This is interesting. In the White House press room yesterday they asked the obvious question, Well, you had a tease yesterday that crazy things often happen in the very end of presidencies when nobody's paying any attention and you can pay no price for it, you.
Speaker 3: Can get away with stuff. Yeah, you can.
Speaker 6: And it was asked, is the President thinking of pardoning his son Hunter? You might remember Hunter has been convicted on three counts of a federal gun case. We don't know him the sentencing of that is. But on his federal tax case, where he pled guilty to nine counts, the sentencing is coming up December sixteenth, where most people think, if they follow guidelines for most normal people, he's gonna spend some time in prison. And is his dad going to allow that to happen. KJP said yesterday there's currently no plan, and she didn't say currently. I shouldn't throw that in because that would be a tell. She said there is no plan to pardon Hunter Biden. That doesn't mean there's no plan, but.
Speaker 1: But Trump would ask the same question, said he's open to pardoning Hunter Biden. So I thought that was interesting. I don't know why that would be if.
Speaker 6: That's just a Trump thing, If that's just a Trump being a troll, I.
Speaker 3: Would love to hear his rationale.
Speaker 1: The guy's a tax sheet, so I guess mainstream media covered for for ages and helped get you booted out of office quickly.
Speaker 6: Before I move on, do you think Biden will Joe Biden will pardon his son Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, so do I be shocked if he doesn't.
Speaker 6: Are there many dads that wouldn't, especially given the circumstances of you can convince yourself that he did all this when he was in the throes of drug addiction.
Speaker 3: He's clean now. He's a different person.
Speaker 1: As I said the last time we talked about this, I think I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I think he is a different person. I think he's a cheating shister, sober or drunk or high.
Speaker 3: But that's just me.
Speaker 1: I would give myself the cover of some sort of broadish amnesty slash forgiveness for you know, downtrodden people who've run a foul of the irs, just just to give my legacy a little cover. I mean, granted, it's a skimpy, little neglige of cover, but that's what he'll do.
Speaker 3: I'm also surprised nobody has floated but here.
Speaker 6: On this show me, I guess the idea of him stepping down so Kamala Harris can become the first female person president and we have somebody in the White House whose brain, while I don't agree with her thinking process, at least works seems like a decent idea with seventy days ago.
Speaker 1: First part maybe, second part absolutely not anybody who would perpetuate the fraud.
Speaker 3: On the country and his own party.
Speaker 1: That Joe and Jill Biden did by saying, oh, he's sharp as can be and I'm going to run again. I mean, that's a monster. That's somebody who's become completely unmoored from any sort of common sense or morality. Yeah, well to that perfect lead in Kim Strassell wrote this in the Wall Street Journal. In a world with a competent press, mister Biden's failing constitution would have been front page news in time for Democrats to confront the unpleasant yet manageable reality of needed change. A primary would have produced a tested nominee, likely one less encumbered by the Biden record, as Harris adviser and Obama veteran David Ploof complains that Team Biden created a hole too deep for his sidekick to dig out of. Don't forget the industry, whose job it is to call out political fiction, instead, wrote the Joe Is Fine novel, right, and Mark Awprin commented on that by saying, three days in, there is still zero public sign that anyone who works in a leadership position in any dominant media organization understands how their disgusting abrogation of professional responsibility actually helped Trump win.
Speaker 3: Right. You know it's funny.
Speaker 1: I was gonna bring up Kim's her editorial because I thought it was such an intriguing premise, And I think she's right that while the mainstream media is one sided, utter blind, boosterism helped Kamala in ways definitely like they help all democratic politicians. Its real effect was denying Democrats' access to what was plainly true. It bamboozled them into thinking that the world is not what the world clearly is, and so they went down this idiotic path of yes, Joe can run again, and then when he didn't run, the one sided boosterism became Kamala as sharp as could be, and everybody loves her, and they've deluded themselves. She says the press played a huge role in that way in getting Trump elected, because the Democrats don't have any idea what's going on right which I was listening to a podcast yesterday with a bunch of smart people thinking that.
Speaker 3: Maybe we've been wrong all along. If you're lean conservative.
Speaker 6: The great disadvantage we have in all of the mainstream media, the dominant media being so far left.
Speaker 3: Maybe it turns out it aids us and it blinds.
Speaker 6: The Democratic Party to reality, and so they get their asses kicked like they did Tuesday. That might not have been so. The Democrats have always had the benefit of the dominant media, but they weren't insane going you know, you don't have to go back very many years where it wasn't insane. But it is insane. Now, the fact that they were covering for a guy who's clearly.
Speaker 3: Not capable of being president. The fact that they were.
Speaker 6: Denying the open border we had for years, that's insane, and that helped conservatives, it didn't hurt them.
Speaker 1: It turns out well in the legacy media is poisoning itself too. It's committing a slow suicide. Speaking of the Wall Street Journal, they had a story Trump's win cemented it. New media is leaving the old guard behind. And it's more than that because the new media is fundamentally honest, transparent, willing to acknowledge what is plainly true in a way that the legacy media isn't because they are so captured by their their young, woke newsroom.
Speaker 6: Two more nuggets. Peggy Noonan wrote in The Wopple is that where she writes as for Kamala Harris, mister Trump in twenty twenty lost the Catholic vote. This year he carried it easily at fifty six percent. That'll teach her to blow off the Al Smith dinner. Getting back to something we had earlier where Kamala Harris had no missteps, So how she could how could she lose? She is the first candidate in half a century to skip the Al Smith dinner and for some reason, and she lost the Catholic vote easily.
Speaker 1: Zero press conferences, in one hundred other things. But the New York Times, speaking of the legacy media killing itself, maintained that she made no gaffes and there were no flaws in the campaign with a straight face.
Speaker 3: They said that.
Speaker 6: And what's the name of the Susie Wiles is that her name? The uh Rand Trump's campaign is now going to be as chief of staff, first female ever chief of staff. Jonathan Swan wrote this in The New York Times about that she is a rare operative who has become close to the leaders of the Magma movement while still maintaining relationship with some members of the old Guard establishment that mister Trump has trounced. After her appointment was announced yesterday, she was praised on social media by Republicans ranging from Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor who Trump defeated in twenty six sixteen and mocked ruthlessly, to Charlie Kirk, a MAGA influencer who leads the group Turning Point USA.
Speaker 3: I mean Royd. That's a broad spectrum there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how's that tweet aging there, Mark Cuban that Trump never surrounds himself with strong, intelligent women. By the way, one of the reasons Susie Wilds got the gig is because she stood up to him when he was wrong. She said, you're wrong.
Speaker 6: He won twice with female campaign managers. He lost once with the.
Speaker 3: Male campaign manager. Just for the record, Yeah, it doesn't mean anything. But again, so many.
Speaker 1: People in Mark Cuban's world actually believed what they read from the legacy media.
Speaker 3: Hey work from Our.
Speaker 1: Friends are sponsors At Prize Picks fun easy daily fantasy sports accessible doll you just pick more or less on at least two players for a shot to win up to one hundred times your cash, run your game all season long on Prize Picks.
Speaker 6: Last night you have both Burrow and what's his name the other guy both throwing four touchdowns. That was quite the game anyway. Price Picks is a great way to get in the game. You can now went up to one hundred times your money and price picks with as little as four correct picks, and now with Venmo involved for quick and easy deposits and withdrawals into your account within fifteen minutes you could get your money.
Speaker 1: Prize Picks invented the flex play too, which means you can still cash out even if your lineup isn't perfect. You can double your money even if fun of your picks doesn't hit. It's super easy to understand too. It could not be easier. Download the Prize Picks app today and use the code Armstrong to get fifty bucks instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's the code armstrong to get fifty instantly after you play your first five dollar lineup.
Speaker 3: You don't have to win, it's guaranteed. Prize Picks run your game.
Speaker 6: I just saw a headline college students hoping for a student loan bailout. Wonder what the Trump election means. I'll tell you what it means. It ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Well, it means the same thing as he's a Harris election would have meant.
Speaker 3: Take it happen. True.
Speaker 1: Well, although Biden has, he's pumped billions of dollars into that whole thing, despite what the Supreme Court wanted. Yeah, but he's dressed it up in such a misleading garb. These poor college students think it's for like everybody.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's a very narrow group of like government employees.
Speaker 6: Do you think RFK will ever see the inside of the White House?
Speaker 3: RFK Jr. Truy serious about giving him a role, a consulting role.
Speaker 1: I will give him a brief in my text line and ask him to look into multi vitamins.
Speaker 6: I'm guessing Trump has him in with cameras, kind of like he did Kanye that one time to let people who like RFK Junior now look, I'm taking this person perfectly seriously, and then he'll just never get called back.
Speaker 3: I don't think he has any role whatsoever. I suspect it'll he'll look something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I'm also wondering before we take a break, I was thinking about this yesterday. It seems to me there's a lot more than usual really fast newly elected guy in conversations with world leaders. I mean like really fast and detailed, like substitutive conversations with Zelensky and Yahoo. Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, lots of people, and I'm one.
Speaker 6: I'll be interested to see if there's not some coordination between Blincoln, Secretary of State, Pentagon something with the newly incoming Trump with like we let's let the world know we're still on top of this. We're on top of it with Biden in charge, we got you're you're waiting in the wings. We're still on top of all of this. That wouldn't surprise me a bit because this lull in between if if she doesn't take Taiwan now, I can't understand what the reasoning is. He must just think it for some reason. It's not a good time politically in terms of where the United States is, seems like the best time. That's what she said. Stay with us.
Speaker 3: Uh. Here's my favorite story of the day.
Speaker 1: Ambulance runs over Oregon bicyclist then bills him for the ride to the hospital.
Speaker 3: That actually happened. That actually happened. Yes, i'd make me angry, and he.
Speaker 1: Is somewhat distressed, as you might guess what you ran over me and I gonna pay Get well, we got to go back to the beginning of this. There I am on my bike and you're driving your ambulance. Everything's fine, you remember that? So am I paying you for running over me? Or no, no, no, two different things. I run over you and then you're paying for the ride to the hospital. Look, I can see that me squashing you on your bike was unfortunate. Nobody wanted that to happen. On the other hand, I am an ambulance. You needed a ride to the hospital.
Speaker 6: But you see I wouldn't have needed a ride to the hospital if you hadn't your equivalent.
Speaker 3: You'reiling story coming up. We've got more on the stay here.
Speaker 11: So many say he didn't just spell the word rapper out a pat Did he get poppy wrist?
Speaker 3: Because he might put it hit on me like it's the only way.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be killing.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna be on the beak. He canna beat the beak city on the kind like teeth.
Speaker 2: Could he call me?
Speaker 3: So that's eminem? From what did he say in that lyric? I didn't quite get it.
Speaker 11: He said, I'm an R A p E R. And then he said, oh wait, he didn't just spell the word rapper without a P diddy. Very clever eminem wordplay. When I was gonna say, yeah, whoa, let's go going by fast?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He you know what?
Speaker 11: So uh, I guess he recently just talked about how like he's on the spectrum and that's how he is just so quick. I know his politics suck, but I will forever love him. He's He's a lyrical genius.
Speaker 3: Eminem is a master of wordplay. But when did that song come out? Great question? Like but like post finding out about Ditty or was he putting that out there? No, No, he's been after Diddy for a long time. That's why you could talk.
Speaker 11: He was talking about he didn't kill kill Biggie Diddy because there's the claim that Ditty's behind Tupac and Bitti. Biggie Bully is certainly an amoral scumbag. Okay, that song was released at the beginning of September.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting to me just as a transition, that so many of our lecturing superiors in the entertainment industry will cover for absolute monsters until it's perfectly safe to come out and then act outrage. Jack and I during the commercial break, we were talking about the young woman in Iran who was arrested and disappeared for uncovering her hair and then a good deal more of her and she is almost certainly now being tortured and raped and may well be dead.
Speaker 6: She had been ticketed for being in violation of not having the headscarf on. So what she did was she stripped down to her underwear, just her braw on, her panties, and she walked up and down the sidewalk with her arms crossed, very slowly, and everybody is watching, wide eyed. And she knew exactly what she was signing up for, almost certain death at the very least, torture and rape.
Speaker 3: But she did it anyway, which is a heck of a thing, especially when you got in the United States.
Speaker 6: I'm looking up at Columbia University where the kids are not going to school today because they're so upset about the way the presidential election turned out.
Speaker 3: A free and fair election. Yeah, that's right. Quite the contrast.
Speaker 1: And one of the reasons I brought it up is that young woman actually martyred herself, maybe literally, maybe at the cost of terrible suffering.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, for women's rights.
Speaker 1: Where is the cry on America America's college campus is for.
Speaker 3: That young woman? Why am I not hearing her name? Chanted?
Speaker 1: Well, the answer is very simple. What I've been trying to communicate now for quite some time. It's not about the suffering of the downtrodden. The kids. A lot of the college kids think it is. But there's no white man to hate in this scenario. There's no clear political victim oppressor that you can identify, except that it is an Islamic regime and brown people who are the vicious, horrifying oppressors, and that just doesn't work. All of this stuff has been its intent all along, was to tear down the powers that be Western civilization. And if a situation, even as mind bogglingly clearcut and courageous as this, if it doesn't serve those aims, they're not going to utter a word about it on America's college campuses. They're liars. They're perpetrating a fraud. It's not about black lives. It's about tearing down the institutions so they can take them over. This is blinding proof of it, so bright a light.
Speaker 6: Not just America, because they've had, you know, hundreds of thousands of people marching in the streets in Berlin and London and Paris point about the Palestinian's fate. You know, if you could get those kind of crowds coming out with pictures of this girl who's probably dead, I mean, you could actually have an effect.
Speaker 1: And one more quick point I read a bunch of accounts of the violence against the Israeli soccer fans in the Netherlands over the weekend. We can get into that next hour. I don't want to give too much away, but I will tell you this. I read all the way through major publications descriptions of it and did not once encounter the word Arab or Muslim. They did not bother to describe the assailants at all.
Speaker 3: Isn't that odd? Well, reality will bat last on that one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get actual accounts and eye witness statements, they say, yeah, I was Arab men who beat the crap out of us.
Speaker 3: They beat my little boy, they beat me, etc. But it's funny.
Speaker 1: Even the Wall Street Journal wouldn't go there. We do four hours a day, four hours.
Speaker 6: If you don't get them all to get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty