Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, George Nori with you, Melinda Williams with us. From an early age, Melinda realized she wasn't just like anyone else. While other children are playing with toys, Melinda experienced interactions with the greater powers. Melinda nalysis families and law enforcement with missing and murder cases as well. Her book is called Deathbeads. Her website is linked up at coastocostdam dot com. Melinda, welcome back to the program.
Speaker 3: Thank you George. It's an honor to be here. How have you been been doing pretty good?
Speaker 2: How are you all good? All good? How did you get this gift? Well?
Speaker 3: I think it was handed down to me from my mom, because my mom she had the gift too, So I noticed it at a very early age. Weell the youngest I remembers, when I was around seven years old.
Speaker 2: Did mom notice it too? With you?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing, real mom. I was taken at birth a Native American, and I didn't get to know my real family until around twenty ten when I found my real family, and so it was a really struggle being raised here in Tennessee. And then learning later on in life, you know that I was different. Plus then I learned that my family. I was taken from my family when I was born.
Speaker 2: Were you adopted legally? No.
Speaker 3: What I found out later when we started doing the research on it, and I found out everything. I was taken and I was called what's called a lost bird, and I was taken from my family. They were told that I had passed away.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say you were taken, were you like stolen?
Speaker 3: That's the way I see it. You know, back in nineteen sixty eight, that's when I saw occurred. There was a tendency for Native American children to be taken from their family, and I was taken. I had a twin brother, and I was taken at birth. I was sick, I was jaundice, and so they kept me in the hospital. And then when my real mom came back to get me, they had told her I had passed away.
Speaker 2: They lied to her. Yes, the family that took you and got you, how did they treat you as a child.
Speaker 3: I was treated very differently, And you know, it was really really a tough childhood. There was a lot of emotional and physical abuse, and so It was very difficult, but I knew I was different even than you know, when in school my teachers would say, you know, you're so much different than that family, and I'm like, well, that's the family family I know. And so I didn't learn of my real family till twenty ten.
Speaker 2: How did you realize that?
Speaker 3: Well, my husband, he came to Tennessee from Arizona, and we moved back to Arizona and I started working at a newspaper, and the newspaper there had me out going out on the reservation, and that's how I ran into my mom. She knew me. She said you're my daughter, and you know, and I thought she was crazy. And we'd done some blood work and it showed that she was ninety nine point nine to nine percent of my mom.
Speaker 2: Is she still with us?
Speaker 3: No, she is not.
Speaker 2: About how about the father? Excuse me, how about the father?
Speaker 3: Yes, my father is still alive. My twin brother passed away.
Speaker 2: Also, you still just stay in touch with the dad, Yes, I do. It's fascinating for you. And through all this the psychic realm started growing for you, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Exactly? Yes, like I said. The earliest I remember was when I was seven and I was in school and over the weekend and one of my classmates got killed in a car accidents. And so we were back in school and the teacher was, you know, announcing to the class that, you know, the I'm not going to say any names, but okay, first name. Her first name was Stephanie, and said that Stephanie had been in a car accident and she had passed away. And so I raised my hand and I'm like, no, Stephanie's at her desk. And she's like, Melinda, stop, and I'm like, well, Stephanie is sitting name sitting at her desk. She's looking at everybody like what are you talking about? And so that was the first encounter that I had that I can remember of seeing spirits.
Speaker 2: Little Stephanie didn't realize she was gone.
Speaker 3: No, no, she did not, and and so she came home with me and and her would play and then finally I explained to her, you know, well the teacher said that you got killed, and and that's when she started realizing. And that's when I already realizing that I was different. And you know, the people that it was raising me, I you know, I thought they were my family, and I was telling them, and they told me that you know, I was crazy, that I had the devil in me, and they would take me to churches and oh my gosh, Georgia. It didn't go overwhel because I would just speak up and say, well, you know, but yeah, that was that was the first encounter. And that's how when I.
Speaker 2: Realized, did they take you to psychiatrists or anything like that in Melinda?
Speaker 3: And no, they did not. Uh, they just kept taking me to church after churchs and that you know, I had the devil in me and they would do these blessings and this. I don't know what all it was, but that's that's what they did. And then finally, you know, I started saying stuff to the preacher and then I was not welcomed back because you know, I was picking up stuff on the city situation with him and other things, and so I was not a love back in church.
Speaker 2: Who did you turn to for help or did you do all this on your own?
Speaker 3: I basically done it on my own. There was one teacher that I confided in and she believed me, and you know, she helped me as much as she could. But it was basically me growing up and taking this and keeping quiet about it. Once I learned, you know, I was going to be really mistreated with it, I started just going, you know, going within and getting away from the family when I could to do the things that I did.
Speaker 2: Did you like the gift that you had or did that develop later?
Speaker 3: At first I was afraid of it, because you know, I was. I started in more spirits and more spirits, and so it scared me. But then I didn't have nobody to talk to, so I sort of just I knew they were there, and you know, there's certain spirits that would come to me an urgency, and that would mean like most of them, you know, were murdered and they were wanting some kind of closure, and so I would you know, write down their name and a little book, and then later on I would try to fund the family. But as I got older, it's when I really you know, took it. And when I met my husband, he stood the side of me with it, tell me not to be ashamed of it or afraid, and that's when I really started doing the work.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he's been a great influence for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, he sure was. He passed away in twenty eleven. Thank you. We were together for twenty five years, and he'd died unexpectedly, and that was an experience with me being able to see spirit. I couldn't see him and I couldn't understand it, and it was really weird because we had talked about that and I've never been afraid of that, and he always told me before he passed, he told me he would go first, and that he would I would not be able to see him at first because I would be so restrickened, and that eventually I would see him once I received a coin that had Geronimo on it.
Speaker 2: Did that all happen?
Speaker 3: Yes? It every bit happened. And approximately a year after his passing, I was given I was approached and was giving gifted at Geronimo. Coin had Geronimo's face on it, and that was the day that I finally got to see his spirit.
Speaker 2: How old was he when he passed?
Speaker 3: He had just turned forty three.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was young.
Speaker 2: When you saw the coin, what did you think?
Speaker 3: Immediately I thought to him, I said, oh my gosh. He told me I would see it, I would see Geronimo. And I was like, here it is, here is you know? For just to be gifted to me. And it was like three hours later his spirit appeared to me and he was like, I told you you would see me with Jerama, and that's exactly how it happened. And I was just so took back, and he told me, he said, in another reason was because I was so you know, restrickened. I mean I developed what's called broken heart syndrome and die from that, you know, Yes, yes, that's what I was getting ready to see that. I had to go to the cardiologist. I was minted to the hospital and my heart rate got up to two hundred and fifty eight. God, and it was the awfless feeling. I never ever want to experience it again. And the doctor told me, he says, you've got to get out of this stricken state or you're going to die.
Speaker 2: It's almost like being an aphi. Exactly exactly would you consider this a near death experience, Melinda?
Speaker 3: I did at one point, But I've had two of those actual one of those when I was seven and one of those when I was nearly eighteen. What happened, well, when I was seven, I had an obstruction of the bow and I got very sick, and of course the family that was raising me, they didn't recognize it or whatever, and so by the time they got me to the hospital after experiencing that for like three or four days, I passed away briefly and the only thing I remember was seeing the light. And that's everything I can remember about that episode. But now, when I was seventeen, I was pregnant and I went into labor and there was problems and they had to finally do an emergency C section. And then after that, it was like the next day and I was not feeling well, and I kept telling him I wasn't feeling well, and they kept saying, well, it's because you just had a baby, and you're depressed because you gain weight, and I'm like, you're out of your mind because I was just so tickled to be pregnant. And finally it got to the point I called my husband and I told him to please get to the hospital. There was something bad wrong. He left work, got there within i'm gonna say about twenty minutes, and I told him to make sure that our baby knew who I was and you know, and I said, there's something bad wrong, and then that was all I remembered. The next thing I remembered I seen a light and I was drawn to it. I was not afraid, and when I went through the light, to me, it was like an all encompassing light. Everywhere I looked there was a bright light. And I just kept walking. And then the next thing I knew, it came into an opening and it looked very much like earth because it was very green, very flower. It was beautiful. And then I've seen a building and I approached the building and it's set of Kashak records, and I knew. I knew at that age, you know, I was seventeen, and I knew what the Kashak Records was. And so I went inside and I was going through and I felt my name and I was like, this is it. I have passed away. Oh my god, you know, because I started thinking about my baby and my husband and I turned around was looking and then I heard a voice and the voice said, my child, it's not time for you. You've got to go back. And I was like, no, I don't want to go back because it was so peaceful and loving, and he's like, no, you just had a baby. There's a lot you're going to do. You've got to go back. You're going to help people, and he says, when it's your time, you will come back and you'll be welcome with open arms. And next thing I remembered, I was back into my body and I heard my husband and he started talking to me, and what seemed like five minutes to me, I had been out for three days and I was on my support and I didn't recall any of that.
Speaker 2: Those are the only two new death experiences you've gone through. Yes, two's more than enough, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, George, it sure is? He Well, it was weird. I didn't know I had an rh negative factor, and so they had to do it blood transfusion on him because I did not take the shot because I did not know I was RGE negative, and so he they'd done a complete blood transfusion. After that, he was perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: And how old is he now?
Speaker 3: He is thirty six?
Speaker 2: Not a little baby anymore.
Speaker 3: Not a little baby. You needmore, No, and you.
Speaker 2: And he stayed with you and your husband, yes, uh huh, good for you. At what point did you start healing people?
Speaker 3: You mean healing from.
Speaker 2: With your abilities?
Speaker 3: Okay, my healing sessions, okay, yes, well I started doing that. I had always from a young age, I would go outside and you know, instead of playing like normal kids, I was out collecting earths. And I'm I've done that for a long time. So then as I'm got older, I started, you know, doing different modalities and helping people. Right now, my main focus on is on tuning forks. So I'm a I'm certified in tuning forks, and and I used my earths and essential oils. I make my own essential oils, and I've just done that most of my life. I've used it on my kids and my husband family members of his side. But yeah, I've done that for a very long time.
Speaker 2: And what's the frequency the tuning forks your most ideal at? Well?
Speaker 3: I have the ones that are for the seven chakras. I really focus on the seven chakras and so the ones I have, they're a tuned at different frequencies. Like one of them is eight hundred and forty and that's.
Speaker 2: For the root chakra.
Speaker 3: So each each one of them is tuned to a different megahertz and I can go in and I have like three.
Speaker 2: Different I think I have one which is about four fifty two. Does that's all right?
Speaker 3: Yep? Yeah, four fifty two that would be around for the antly between the heart chakra and the sacral so that one can be used on those frequencies for those two different Chakras's that's what I focus on. Is it the chakras?
Speaker 2: What is it about the frequency when you hear it? You know, when when it sounds.
Speaker 3: Just like one did, then yes, exactly and you did you sound just like it? But just for example, I recently done aituting for accession, and when I go through, I do what I do with them with its seven chakras. When I got done, the ladies, when she got up, she goes, I have never in my life experienced anything like that, she says. The different frequencies that you use. She says, it like awakened every nerve in my body. And so to me, the frequencies it has a direct connection, I feel, to our soul. And once that vibration goes through our body and it awakens it, that is what awakens to me our home spirit.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to listen to it for a long time just to get a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of it exactly. And what I feel is really important is when I do the session, I actually set the fork on on the person and you know, the vibration of it and the feeling of it together is a very strong situation. I feel that it really it cleanses it, It opens up the chakra systems, and I truly feel that it does help. Like with the heart. I had a client that was having some heart issues, and of course I made them make sure that it would be okay to do the tuning fork session. I'm not a doctor, and they had to say, you know, let their doctor know. They're cardiologists and as a cardiologist that there shouldn't be anything that would hamper to do with those And it actually this person she was having tachycardia, which is, you know, a fast heart rate, and the tuning fork sessions actually relieved that taca cardiac for her.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: London's book is called death Beads. What are death beats.
Speaker 3: In our culture? Deathbeats? This was something that's called bone beads, and basically bone beas is is there is a belief that you know, the darkness can surround you and bone beads can be put in your presence or put on you and it will cause some dark things to happen. So I interwine that with my book death beats. That's why they're called death BEEAs.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more