Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: Let's up, friends, I hope you're excited to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. We got a lot to talk about. But before we get into it, you know the drill. Here listen to part one, part three this weekend.
Speaker 3: Amy joins me.
Speaker 2: On part one, we talk about life and of course we may have to get into that whole summer I turned pretty series finale because holy crap, and there might be spoilers, so make sure you watch before you listen to this.
Speaker 3: And then part three we answer listener questions.
Speaker 2: You guys submit them on my Instagram at web Girl Morgan and let us know what you want to hear. These are all from listeners who submitted. I always write their names and their states to go along with it, so that way you guys know I'm not just making this up. Well, I could make up name in states, but I really don't. There's all kinds of questions that come in. Okay, but if the only reason you're here is to not check out anything else.
Speaker 3: But to get caught up on the show, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: We did another draft this week and it was random of so this time everything had to start with the letter A, and the category was songs that start with A, which seemed to be.
Speaker 3: Harder for everyone than usual. It's really hard when you're in it. When you're out of it and you can google and do all the things, yeah, it's a little bit easier.
Speaker 4: Number seven, we're going to do a draft and it's going to be songs that start with a certain letter. We do not know what the letter is. Mike will hit it now, A A A. Okay, songs that start with the letter A. We roll the dice backstage as well. I will go first. I have thirty seconds go.
Speaker 5: Songs that start with the letter A. Oh my god, oh man, I.
Speaker 4: Have nineteen seconds and I got nothing. Oh oh, I got nothing?
Speaker 6: You got nothing?
Speaker 4: No, I have eight seconds.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get poop. I know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 6: Oh My good Time.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with a little song by the name of.
Speaker 7: Oh My.
Speaker 5: All in the family theme is nothing, I got nothing.
Speaker 4: I hate going first. That's the first is the hardest position. Dang all right, I'm out, I got all in the family theme.
Speaker 6: I mean that's a song.
Speaker 4: Oh, Amy, you're.
Speaker 8: Up all morning?
Speaker 6: Oh Amy? With a home run?
Speaker 5: Good one?
Speaker 4: Raymundo, Toby Keith American Soldier good one.
Speaker 8: Are they written with the artist like on the voting that's the title.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox. Yeah, I'm thinking, man, I.
Speaker 4: Had nothing like I had nothing. That's tough, dude, first overall picks the worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna go with all.
Speaker 1: About that Bass Megan Trainer Moregan, Oh you're out, Eddie.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm gonna go with a little song. You guys might not know it. It's called Amazing Grace.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I'm for.
Speaker 6: When that came in my mind, I'm like, this is awesome.
Speaker 5: I can think of a single song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's tough dude.
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie round two think drafts.
Speaker 6: Any man of mine?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so good. By the way, to our listeners, we can't google, so if we could google out have got something.
Speaker 5: Yeah we can't google, Okay, Lunchbox. Yeah, I'm gonna go with all Star smash Mouth.
Speaker 6: That's good one.
Speaker 4: Raymondom It's a city Austin Blake Shelton, good job, Amy.
Speaker 8: No, bettyscon Austin is this how this goes? Okay? Is it called if I say it and it's the wrong title? Is that poop?
Speaker 4: Well you can talk it out, okay, but we can't give you a yes or a nose.
Speaker 8: Okay. I've gotten thinking of asa base. All that she wants is another baby, So I think it's all that she wants.
Speaker 5: Is that your answer?
Speaker 8: But could it be baby? I guess I'm gonna go with all that she wants?
Speaker 4: But that's right, that's it? Okay, Thanks, I'm gonna go with the American Pie.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: My number one? Though, has screwed me so hard that it doesn't matter what don the clain American Pie?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I have all family theme and American Pie. And add to that, I'm going.
Speaker 5: To do my favorite song, the top three favorite song of all time ain no Sunshine. When she's gone that okay?
Speaker 6: See, man, all you needed was time.
Speaker 5: I just a little bit of time. Pressure Number one got me.
Speaker 4: Next up, Amy, you have amiral about morning and all that she wants.
Speaker 8: I know when you took it No Sunshine?
Speaker 4: So did you have that one?
Speaker 8: Yes? That was my that was my third one. I don't have anything.
Speaker 4: Arm.
Speaker 5: That's what I was doing. I was going on.
Speaker 8: At Amy, oh, Amy, what you want to do. I don't know the name of that song though, I think i'm in Second America, The Beautiful Great.
Speaker 4: It's a great great for all that. Here's a strong Raymond you American soldier in Austin. Yeah, I have two in my head and I talk it out. It's a New Kids song. Yeah, it's apt app apt. That'll be a tough translation.
Speaker 5: Though in the old vote looks like apartment lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think, man, oh man.
Speaker 4: You have all about that bass and all star.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a star with an a.
Speaker 6: Uh golly.
Speaker 5: Ten seconds. What in the world is the song.
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 5: I'll go answer ABC one two three Jackson five.
Speaker 4: It's good A B C. Yeah, going that What it's called ABC one two three?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's ABC and like Princess one two.
Speaker 4: Three, that works all right, Eddie, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 5: Talking out manage your last one? What do you got down there?
Speaker 6: Well, the only word I have is all you know? And like it's inspired by all in the family theme song.
Speaker 5: It's the only word I have.
Speaker 9: I have, like, all I want to do is have some fun. That's kind of good. I'm not sure if that's what it's called though, where it's called Santa Monica.
Speaker 6: Boulevard, I don't know.
Speaker 9: But I also have all the small things, So I'm gonna go with linquidy to all the small things strong.
Speaker 4: The other one that I had way too late, as it always happens, is ain't a Mountain high?
Speaker 6: Mountain High?
Speaker 5: No valley lou.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: What'd you come up with?
Speaker 8: Taylor Swift? All too well? Ten minute version?
Speaker 5: M and you hit with the ten minute version.
Speaker 8: I got all the votession.
Speaker 4: That's a disaster for those wondering though.
Speaker 5: That's the egg Glenn face about that parade.
Speaker 6: People love that song, No they don't.
Speaker 4: My team is all in the family theme song American Pie and Ain't No Sunshine. Amy has Amarillo by Morning all that she wants in America, The Beautiful Ray has American Soldier Austin and appetite right I don't even know. Lunchbox has all about that Base All Star and ABC one two three, and Eddie has Amazing Grace any Man of Mine and all the small things.
Speaker 5: I mean, Bobby could still win with American Pie in that other one. I'm out.
Speaker 4: I will lose this one. I'm gonna fight, but there's no way I win this one. I'm in last place. Go vote Bobby Bones dot com. Vote on your favorite full team, not just on the first overall pick, but your favorite full team Bobby Bones dot com.
Speaker 5: Go check it out. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, there's a great debate over a solo roller skater lunchbox at the rink with his kids, and he saw something and he had a lot of things to say about it, and so did the rest of us.
Speaker 3: We all shared our opinions on this particular topic, and we do not all agree.
Speaker 4: Number six, So we're going to talk about are you a loser if this is a lunchbox submitted segment? Because he saw something at the skating rink skating rink and he wants to know, are you a loser if you do this?
Speaker 5: And I mean, I went there with my kids.
Speaker 1: It's a Friday night, you know, I'm thinking a bunch of kids are going to be roller skating, and we're paying at the window, and there's a grown man behind me waiting to pay with his custom skates. No kids, no friends? Are you a loser if you go to the skating rink as an adult by yourself?
Speaker 8: And I mean, I've witnessed something similar and it is a little odd, but I just chalk it up to this is their hobby and they're very much into it. And who am I to judge if they're very much into something?
Speaker 5: Did did you watch them skate?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Let me tell you the so good? Was so good?
Speaker 1: I mean flying around the rink forward, backwards, switching forwards and backwards and weaving in and out of people.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, you look like a loser, dude, you have no friends.
Speaker 1: And then he would go and get his drink and sit down in the corner with his little cup and drink and then get back on the and wipe off the sweat from his forehead and skate some more. And I'm like, he didn't talk. I mean, what a loser man.
Speaker 4: I hate to call him a loser because if he's not hurting anybody and that's the only time he can skate, what's he supposed to do? Were the inline skates?
Speaker 5: No, they were like four wheel patreols.
Speaker 1: And they had like really looking fancy wheels and all black like leather.
Speaker 4: Did his presentation look losory? Just the fact that he was there by himself like, yeah, but I don't need that makes your creep because.
Speaker 5: I didn't say creep, I said loser. Fine line.
Speaker 4: At a skating rink, there are kids there.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna be a bunch of kids, and there's no need for you to go there zooming around like, oh look at me, I'm a billy bad.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go not a loser, oh a little weird.
Speaker 4: But also, if that's what you enjoy doing and that's the only time you can go do it, dude, go be you like. That's awesome. It's also brave to go do that because you're gonna have people go what a loser, Eddie.
Speaker 9: I've seen it, I mean lunchbox, I'm with you where I saw it for the first time and be like, oh my gosh, this guy is a loser.
Speaker 5: This guy maybe you have secondhand embarrassment for them.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: The music's awesome, the lights are cool, the floor is smooth. There's really no other place if that's your thing. There's no other place to go do that other than the skating rink.
Speaker 4: Because he's probably got a job in the day, and so what what night of the week? Friday night he's waiting a week long ago. You want to show off your skills, you have to go on a night where everybody's there.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't worry.
Speaker 1: The limbo competition were there's all these little kids, you know that don't know how to skate trying to do the limbo.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, mister professionals doing the limbo?
Speaker 6: Do you win?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And what do you get? What do you get? A free coke from the concessions? They're like, come on, dude, let the kids have it. Like what a loser? I mean absolute loser.
Speaker 4: I feel like if that was your skill though, you would be doing that.
Speaker 1: I would go in the middle of the day when there's no one there. I can't win a coke in the middle of the day. Oh my gosh, I was so I had secondhand embarrassment. I was just like, this is so awkward, and I.
Speaker 5: Figure he does it every that's probably his Friday night things for sure. Maybe So two to two Morgan, you can be the casting voat loser or not loser.
Speaker 3: No, I think this is awesome.
Speaker 2: You have to go after things that you want to do and not everybody's going to be about what you want to do.
Speaker 3: So this guy is just living his best life.
Speaker 1: Morgan, if you were single and some dude was like, hey, you're like, what do you like to do on Friday nights, it's like, oh, I go to the skating rink by myself.
Speaker 5: You would you'd be out of there.
Speaker 3: I actually wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's a hobby.
Speaker 2: Guys like every I would be more happy that you have a hobby than instead of him being like, I sit at home by myself, I don't have any friends.
Speaker 3: At least he's trying to get out there. At least he's trying.
Speaker 5: He's not going to make friends with the skating rink.
Speaker 4: He is trying to make friends. That makes him creepy, that's sure. Those are kids. I don't think he's a loser. I think it's it's a bit of an unorthodox way to spend a Friday night as an adult.
Speaker 5: But what else he supposed to do? If you've been skating your whole life, go skating down the sidewalk man?
Speaker 6: Noom not room.
Speaker 4: They don't have the dip by freak Nasty, playing over rock, no limbo competition, no free cokes when you win limbo.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you guys are all scared. Eddie said he went to the skating rink.
Speaker 4: It was a birthday party.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a birthday for one of my son's friends was having a birthday party.
Speaker 4: By the way, how did your body do?
Speaker 6: I didn't skate?
Speaker 5: Oh you didn't skate.
Speaker 6: I'm not touching skates anymore, dude, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, because I broke my arm the last time I was skating. Got it.
Speaker 9: No, But we went and it was like at two o'clock and the party ended like at four, but my kids wanted to keep skating.
Speaker 6: We stayed till like eight thirty, like just skating.
Speaker 9: Were they just kept skating because it's already paid for with a party, So what's the question?
Speaker 5: So okay, is it okay?
Speaker 9: Like to get invited to a party and then like all right, party is over, but the ticket still works. So we stayed for another three hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's fine.
Speaker 4: I think you're paying whatever the no, but whatever the birthday party payment is, it's for abody to skate.
Speaker 6: Right, did you see the guy?
Speaker 9: I'm telling you, I've seen that guy every time I've gone. I don't know if it's the same dude, but so.
Speaker 4: There's multiple that go by themselves, and so they should all go together then not be losing.
Speaker 5: They should always have friends.
Speaker 8: It's just maybe they are, but they just can't all go together.
Speaker 4: It could be the same guy.
Speaker 5: I'd like to interview him.
Speaker 6: I bet he's cool.
Speaker 4: I bet I bet he's nice. Right, don't you think he's probably super nice, probably involved a church. But Morgan's line, right, I don't think she'd find that attractive for her, But I don't also think that she can also think that's not a loser.
Speaker 3: Guys I bought roller skates to try and go to the rod.
Speaker 4: I hate to have to be on their side, but dude, who's like, I go roller skating every Friday night by my and here's how good I am.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, that's kind of ODDA it.
Speaker 2: May be a little odd, sure, but maybe he's like, I've just been waiting to do stuff with somebody.
Speaker 8: Maybe she's spending my time if she's already attracted to him.
Speaker 5: I don't want to make fun of him anymore. I don't even know him. I'm just saying I don't think Morgan was being honest with her answer. I really it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, there was some baby news, some kid news, all the things I shared, a really exciting family update, Eddie had some exciting stuff happening in his backyard, and amy Son is killing it in sports right now.
Speaker 5: Number five, this mom.
Speaker 4: Gave birth to a thirteen pound kid.
Speaker 6: That's a big that's a big yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like average is like seven pounds, right, So it's like two kids in one except it's not two kids and.
Speaker 5: Two there's two of me.
Speaker 8: I was six pounds eight ounces.
Speaker 4: So the mom delivered her son September third and Florida. The kid weigh thirteen pounds fifteen ounces. That's almost fourteen pounds. One more out, it's fourteen pounds. Yeah, the kid. The kid came out looking like he's nine months old. That's crazy. She delivered her other kid a few years ago and that kid was twelve pounds. Oh kid, bro, what's her husband look like? After staying the newborn for the first time, it made sense to her.
Speaker 5: She was like, I was so big.
Speaker 6: This says like a bowling ball can be fourteen pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, bowling balls can be a bag of potatoes.
Speaker 5: Oh you're doing other kid?
Speaker 6: Yeahah, laundry basket filled with towels.
Speaker 4: That's from People magazine. Morgan saw your sister's baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was a girl. Yeah, it's a girl. And we get to share a middle name. Her name's Collins Lane.
Speaker 5: What's your middle name?
Speaker 3: Lane?
Speaker 8: They get to share it like together, yeah, not like I don't know, share it verbally. I know it sounds like she's saying, I have permission to share her middle name.
Speaker 3: There's the baby named after Morgan, like the Yeah, both of my nieces have my middle name.
Speaker 4: What was that middle name named after for you?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: My mom just came up with it.
Speaker 2: Remember I have two middle names, and my mom chose one, my dad chose another, and everybody just has really loved Lane.
Speaker 3: That's become kind of a family.
Speaker 4: Name now for no reason, not like a grandma or aunt or anything. Like Street.
Speaker 3: Has a y in it, so you know, at the fancy Street got it.
Speaker 4: Speaking of kids, Amy got an email saying that her her son, Stevenson, is ranked in the state like for running yeah.
Speaker 8: Cross country results. He's twelfth in the state. It's awesome, and I was like, wow, I've never ranked anything in the state, so I'm super proud of him. He's so fat. Like on his team right now, it's him and this other kid that are pretty much first place. They alternate winning like one meet they'll win. I mean, there's sort of neck and neck the entire race. There's some faster kids they're competing against, but just on their their group, they're fast, and he's he's coming in like for a second third, well first on his team, but then second, third, fourth place like at the big meets because some of these other kids are so fast. I mean, and I think he's fast, but his two mile time for cross country races is like eleven minutes and fifteen seconds is his pr.
Speaker 4: For two miles?
Speaker 5: And what great?
Speaker 8: Is he eighth? So they yeah, some of his times are high school varsity level or like if he keeps training, like high school is going to be great for him when it comes to running.
Speaker 5: Does he want to run in college?
Speaker 8: We'll see. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Let's get to high school.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm thinking far ahead, I know, but I'm just.
Speaker 8: Glad he has something to focus on, and I was just really proud of him to be ranked in the state.
Speaker 4: Hey, speaking of kids, Eddie went to a trampoline park.
Speaker 6: No, my backyard.
Speaker 5: Oh it wasn't a park, it wasn't a part.
Speaker 4: Do you build this?
Speaker 9: Yes, I build a trampoline because it was my son's birthday last week and I told my wife that we are not getting our kids a trampoline.
Speaker 6: And guess what he got for his birthday?
Speaker 4: Well, so what you said, We're not getting a trampoline. That's why I thought I was trampling park.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: No, And you know how my wife got around and she said, oh, oh, we didn't get them the trampoline the grandparents did.
Speaker 10: Oh no no.
Speaker 6: It made me so mad.
Speaker 9: And guess who put it all together? I did, And so I put it all together. And then once, you know, I see the boys jumping up and down, and I'm like, let's go. It's time to party. So I jumped for like two hours with the boys and it was a blast. Now I can't move my body, like dude, every muscle my body hurts.
Speaker 5: Whatever jumping? Were you doing everything?
Speaker 6: Flips?
Speaker 9: I was doing crack the egg with all of them. You know the I get that's fine you Yeah, dude, my kids can do backflips.
Speaker 5: Yes, did you hear that word?
Speaker 6: My kids kids? Yes.
Speaker 9: I can only do a front flip, and I was landing on my butt most of the time. I was trying to get on my feet, which I couldn't.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 9: Well, the craziest thing is every time I do a flip. Morgan has talked about vertigo. I think I had vertigo. I was out for like two minutes after every flip.
Speaker 6: Like, give me a second.
Speaker 5: Never one signed to stop doing that.
Speaker 8: But mean he's like I jumped for two hours because he kept taking two minute breaks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everybody stopped jumping. It's got bard a go.
Speaker 9: You're hurting today, yeah, dude, every bone in my body hurts, every muscle everything.
Speaker 6: It was hardy got out of bed.
Speaker 5: Are you okay? There with the trampoline?
Speaker 6: Now it's kind of cool. I mean it's kind of fuy.
Speaker 8: Are you so anti yet?
Speaker 9: Because my backyard is not that big and now the trampoline's filled the whole backyard.
Speaker 5: Is it a cage around it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's got a net okay, so they can't fall off, No, And there's a basketball hoop.
Speaker 6: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 4: Honestly, now you're into it, I kind of like, are you heard of you just sore?
Speaker 6: Just sore, man.
Speaker 9: It's just like, you know, my body's not used to jumping up and down, and like just every I felt like my brain shaking.
Speaker 6: I felt like everything was to eat now for maybe man, maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah that sucks, man, but.
Speaker 6: It was it was a good time. I just feel bad now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we played woofleball, had a tournament, wootball tournament. I remember feeling so bad after, like hurting, like because you don't use those muscles.
Speaker 6: You played whiffle of wind this week, you know, twenty.
Speaker 5: Years ago, and even then, I was like, my body hurts so bad.
Speaker 4: That's all I think about. Jumping on a trampoline.
Speaker 5: From like, that's the most I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 6: You gonna do that again?
Speaker 4: No, but it reminded me I hurt so bad after because those are muscles I don't ever use.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's it.
Speaker 4: Uh any roles on the trampoline.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a neighbor that's kind of like fifteen now. I think he just turned fifteen.
Speaker 9: Bro, you can't jump with all the kids because he gets in and he's more active than I am me. I'm more a little more careful, even though I weigh more than them. So it's like, if he's gonna come, only one other person can jump with him.
Speaker 8: Oh, you need them to sign a waiver.
Speaker 5: That's oh, great point anybody jumping.
Speaker 4: But can you just ride a waiver?
Speaker 5: Is that like leally binding?
Speaker 6: I don't even know how to write one.
Speaker 8: Maybe you could just do one and get it notarized. Seems legit.
Speaker 6: What's the waiver?
Speaker 4: If you hurt someone yourself, you can't sue me.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, there was some studio drama.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox decided to call out Amy after he heard her recording a commercial and he was like, wait, hold up, you're recording for who?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Amy was like, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't have anything to do with this. I just said yes, and I'm doing it. So Lunchbox is not happy.
Speaker 4: Number four, this segment is dedicated to internal drama in our office place. So Amy's doing a DraftKings commercial. I'm a big DraftKings guy. If asked Amy to do a commercial and so we have audio of it. Lunchbox is very upset that Amy's doing a commercial for DraftKings.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense. It doesn't like, there's no reason Amy should be doing DraftKings, Eddie, Me, Ray, anybody but Amy, who knows nothing about sports, nothing about gambling, and she's recording gambling commercials. It makes no sense on any level, at any turn, any corner. I can't believe you sit in a No offense to you, Amy, no offense to you.
Speaker 5: But that's how you know somebody's getting offended.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they sat in the boardroom. It's like, you know what, how are we really going to get people on board. Let's go to the one person that doesn't gamble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Amy for the Bible. So that's a great idea. Let's go yeah, yeah, yeah. It's not a really good people to sign up for draft games.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, first of all, I have the app and thanks to Bobby because you started it and I downloaded it because of you. And then I make bets when you tell me what I should gamble on, and I do it for fun. And if I recall, it's more of like we we can be the voice behind all kinds of things. And they're a big sponsor of the show. I don't think I'm saying I'm this expert. Given it's like something fun you can do.
Speaker 6: Let's hear it.
Speaker 4: Can you play the commercial ring.
Speaker 8: Whether you're here for the touchdowns, the tailgate, or just good times with friends. Draft King sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NFL, adds extra excitement to game day, even if you're new to betting. It's simple and fun. Just pick a team or your favorite player, download the Draft King sports Book app and use code Feeling to get started. That's code feeling for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly with just a five dollars bet plus over two hundred dollars off NFL s.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I mean it's a feeling weird code war.
Speaker 5: Why don't do because feeling things her podcast? Oh, I mean they pick it interesting.
Speaker 8: I didn't pick a tod but lunchbucks. Don't you hear the way it's the type of endorsement that is, it's more of just an informative thing of like this is available if you want to make watching the game more fun. Like I'm not sitting there, I'm an extent.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you do the commercial. I'm not saying she did a bad job, but it's just like it's not her lane. Like I mean, if I heard Amy doing it, I'd be like, what Amy doesn't watch sports?
Speaker 5: She's not, she is watch sports? She has played? Which coach would she date? What's their salary? We've done a lot of that.
Speaker 8: And then also Bobby has me bet on games and who if we do voicing spots, we do endorsement spots, and I believe this is more of a voice.
Speaker 4: Like there're anytime your voices on something, it's an endorsement.
Speaker 1: But yes, yeah, I'm not saying you're bad at the commercial. I'm just saying it seems weird that Amy is. It's like Morgan endorsing a hamburger, like I mean she does because.
Speaker 8: I occasionally take bytes over here at DraftKings, like I have the app and I use it. Morgan doesn't ever take a bite of a hamburger.
Speaker 4: So instead of knocking people down, why not go, well, this is why I would be better, not why she's doing it. So do it, so, so do it, so tell yourself, do tell other DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Look, I've done Draft Kings. Look, man, look you want to bet on the game this weekend. Who's going to score the first touchdown? Who's going to have over under a hundred yards? Oh, just go to Draft Kings in the app store. Download it make the game more fun. When you're sitting on all the friends barbecue and said, hey, I got the Steelers minus six, can't say team names and the commercials I forgot?
Speaker 6: And uh, yeah, well you're ruin that.
Speaker 4: You know, It's okay, it's okay. You did a good job.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I think you would be good. You're right.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know, just weird to me.
Speaker 1: If you heard eight, Like if you're sitting there driving, they're obviously gone for a different demographic keyword feeling different person.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Scooba, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: And that's exactly nailed it.
Speaker 11: They asked for Amy because they wanted to reach the women audience, because they know that there is some interest there and Amy is someone that's trusted in that field, and so they went to her for it. And I think she did a great job with the spot.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I said, no offense. I never said he said she did a bad job.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sorry, I don't I'm not. I'm not offended. I actually I get what you're saying. I think you know, you could look at it as like, oh wow, there's an opportunity here. I wonder you've already said you've worked with DraftKings.
Speaker 5: But look at it like that.
Speaker 4: He looks at it like he's always getting screwed, so he wants to take down the person screwing him. Yeah, he did me no offense though, For the record, he did that clears him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that definitely does.
Speaker 1: How would Amy feel if she heard me doing a commercial? Hey, girls used to try tamp PACs?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Like it's something I'm.
Speaker 4: Would do it?
Speaker 8: I would I would think, wait, no, lunch bugs again, a period is not something men can have, Okay, but they can buy tampacs for their girlfriends. So maybe they are trying to reach a different audience, or maybe you're into something a little different with tampacs. I don't know, but I do understand reaching a more female driven audience of like oh or oh, my boyfriend's been thinking about DraftKings and there's a deal right now where you can get two hundred dollars off of this and a bonus for that. So I think it's just getting the information out there and being the voice for that.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you for that.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to bring up a little inner office drama.
Speaker 7: That was good.
Speaker 8: I didn't even know. And you know how he even knows. It's not like he was listening to my podcast and he heard that commercial. He only knows it because we both had stuff to record and we were in the same production room and he was waiting for the microphone and he heard me do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well what I hear is we have one microphone? Oh man, we I mean one a tire building. We were fighting over one bable.
Speaker 4: I had one spot, like having one bathroom in a house with eight kids.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was sort of like that because I had one spot and we kind of got to the door at the same time, but I was a little bit faster, so he was sort of like, Okay, you only have one. I'll wait for you to get done instead of going around to a different room to you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Got it.
Speaker 5: And when I heard of doing it, I almost fell out of the chair, but I had to keep my composure. So he's like, I'll save this for opp Yeah, okay, drama squashed.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm, I think so. And also a takeaway like he can you can pitch yourself.
Speaker 4: Again, pitch yourself up instead of pushing other people down.
Speaker 5: I wasn't pushing down. I said no offense. He did say no offense. For the record, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Tim McGrath stopt by our studio before he went to the iHeart Festival in Las Vegas. He was talking about some of his favorite moments from our iHeart Festival over the years, and his involved Paul McCartney, and he also wanted to get his take on how he felt for going viral with his new bald head.
Speaker 5: Number three the Friday Morning Conversation with Tim mcgra.
Speaker 4: Were you surprised that your bald head went viral?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was everywhere.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, it's it was one of those things I wanted to try. I did it, and the main thing is my wife loved it, so I think I'm gonna keep it for a while.
Speaker 4: Eddie just went full bald as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it looks good on you.
Speaker 6: Thank you man. The same with you.
Speaker 9: It felt great, but it was it's funny you're wearing a hat because I wore a hat for so long then even when I shave my head every other day, I stopped wearing my hat.
Speaker 10: Stop wearing your head. It feels good, right, But the problem is it gets cold quick. You notice that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you like extra jacked?
Speaker 10: I'm trying to get back in shape and a little bit.
Speaker 4: Like you were in shape last time, but like you look extremely muscular.
Speaker 10: Well, well, I'm working at it. I'm working at it because you know, I've gone I've gone through the last couple of years. I've had like seven surgeries over the last few years. So I'm slowly working myself back into shape.
Speaker 4: Question. Does the girl die at the end of Don't Take the Girl?
Speaker 2: The Mom?
Speaker 10: I think the mom probably dies. Oh yeah, I mean well it makes it more sad, right, yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is that not what you wanted?
Speaker 5: No, No, I really wanted to. I was rooting for I was rooting for too.
Speaker 10: But you know, sadly, I don't think she made it.
Speaker 4: Did you get a lot of pushback in two thousand and four whenever you and Nelly did over and over?
Speaker 10: I don't remember a lot of pushback, to tell you the truth.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's because there wasn't social media.
Speaker 10: I think probably there wasn't social media. I don't think that people thought that much about it. In fact, I don't think it was ever planned on being a single. And I think that once the album dropped, radio stations just started playing it and picking it up, and it overtook. I think the single that they had out at the time.
Speaker 8: How could you hate it though it's so good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we loved it. We loved it. Yeah, But I mean there, how did that call go?
Speaker 7: He do it?
Speaker 10: Tim?
Speaker 4: You won't record the song? How'd they go?
Speaker 10: Yeah? We we I got the call from Nelly and he had pieces of the song, and then I met him in the studio in La. And I'm not gonna tell you what all happened in the studio in La when we met, but foggy. It was foggy. But the coolest thing was at the time, Robert Allen was my tour manager, and Robert works with Taylor Swift now. But Robert's brother is the drummer for def Leppard, the drummer from Yeah Yeah, And so Rick was in the studio. He and Robert and I went to the studio and hung out, and so we had a legal pad, and we sat there with the track and just wrote the song as we were recording it, had no idea how it was going to turn out.
Speaker 4: Is that a lost art? Writing in a studio?
Speaker 10: You know? I don't know that people do it a whole lot anymore.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 10: It's a fantasy of mine to go into the studio and just start cutting tracks and then write stuff to it later. And you always want to do that, and you always feel like you want to do that, but then you get into a time crunch and then everybody's wanting the record and you're having to work and get things doing really quickly, so that it really doesn't happen as much as it used to. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I was talking with Dirk Spanley and he said, you gifted him a box of books at one time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was like really thick books.
Speaker 4: And he didn't know if you were kidding or not because you were giving him like books on the Russian Renaissance. Was that a joke or did you really read books about really?
Speaker 10: No? I love books. I mean I'm a big reader.
Speaker 4: That clipper forget to you where Duck was talking about that. No, he didn't know if you're pranking on when you gave him that it was banking.
Speaker 10: I love the pranking. I just thought he needed to be educated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were talking about piloting as well.
Speaker 10: Oh he's way further advanced than I am.
Speaker 4: But you were the guy he credits to getting him involved at all with flying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean that's what he says. But uh, he's he's way more proficient at it than I am. I fly, I still, but not as much as I used to.
Speaker 4: Do you fly one of those planes has the parachute on it?
Speaker 10: Yes? I do the Serious SR twenty two and now I'm flying the Serious Vision Jet, So I'm getting my time into that.
Speaker 4: Is that a parachute on it? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I still has a parachute on it.
Speaker 5: You ever had to use it?
Speaker 10: No? No, If you use it, the plane's ruined.
Speaker 4: And is there a button that you can get too easily? Because I feel like it.
Speaker 10: Accidently's you pull the thing and the plops down and you land, but the planes destroyed.
Speaker 8: Brian Kelly, Yes, lsu coach. Yes, what do you think about him?
Speaker 10: I think I like him?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 10: Okay, so I'm doing I mean we're number three right now?
Speaker 8: What about how he looks like would you date him?
Speaker 4: Would you date him?
Speaker 8: That's the question of like, you know, I date Brian right because.
Speaker 10: I'm hearing I don't think I'm dating anybody.
Speaker 8: We're playing which coach would you date?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 5: Are I'm not playing either?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I used to play which quarterback would you date? But as I've aged, that's gotten creepy because college quarterbacks are young.
Speaker 5: So we've escalated you're territory yet.
Speaker 8: Oh well, we've evolved to which coach would you date?
Speaker 10: And I just didn't know Andy Reid?
Speaker 4: Yep, we talked about Andy.
Speaker 8: Are you going for? Just personality and skill?
Speaker 5: Personality skill success. Tim McGraw's here.
Speaker 4: He's performing at our iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas, Jelly Roll, Brian Adams, LL cool J, John Fogerty, which, by the way, I'm a massive CCR fan, me too.
Speaker 5: I spent an hour with him yesterday.
Speaker 10: He's fantastic, didn't he.
Speaker 4: I did an interview.
Speaker 10: It was awesome, believable, and the coolest thing about him is, you know, I performed with him years ago for one of those tribute kind of things, and his voice and his guitar amp the tones are exactly the same. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 8: What did you do?
Speaker 5: What song do you do with him?
Speaker 10: Don't ask?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, hey someone look, I can't remember that far back.
Speaker 4: I can't remember what I did yesterday. He was talking to me about when he you did Born on the Bio, because that's because you're there, you go, there, you go. It is just from my memory, not from somebody telling me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was talking about when he wrote Proud Mary, and he wrote it in like an hour his his papers came that he was discharged from the military, and he was like, so moved, and he wrote the first line, left a good job in the city working for them, and he was like the song just fell out of him, and he wrote it all down and was like that was the first time he ever felt like that's it. Now he had some success, but he was like, that's it. You ever had one of those moments.
Speaker 10: I'm waiting on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm waiting on it.
Speaker 10: As a writer, my Little Girl with Tom Douglas when we were shooting a movie called Flicka, and they wanted me to write the title song for the movie. So I flew Tom Douglas out and we spent a whole night after shooting until sunrise the next morning, sitting outside the bus on set writing that song, and when we finished it that morning as the sun came up, we felt like we nailed it.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 10: That was That was one of the times we felt like really that one and if you're reading this, that I wrote with the Warm Boys, When we were sitting around the living room one day writing that song, we felt like we had something special.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one is special. Yeah. Do you ever write a song and then feel emotional about it when it's done because you can see it like macro instead of micro.
Speaker 10: There's a song I don't want to go into detail about it, but there's a song that's very personal that that I'm working on now for my next record, that that's really personal that it's about my mom. That's going to be tough to tough to get through. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If if you could collaborate with any artist that's not alive, that's not alive, Yeah, oh my god. So you can't offend anybody, was it because they're all dead?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, Elvis would be right at the top of the list for sure.
Speaker 4: Are you an Elvis guy?
Speaker 10: I'm a huge Elvis fan.
Speaker 4: What do you love about him.
Speaker 10: I love his voice. I think that Elvis gets so characterized in a lot of ways that people don't understand what a great singer he was. If you go back and listen, if you put headphones on and crank it wide open, listen to Love Me Tender. That's one of the best vocals I think that you'll ever hear in your life.
Speaker 4: It's our fifteenth year of the festival. You've been a few times twenty thirteen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty three. What makes this festival different than the other shows?
Speaker 10: I think the different artist the different styles of music, and everybody appreciating what everybody else does. I remember one of my best memories. I forget what year it was, but Paul McCartney was there and he came out and set like right on the side of the stage, like in the stands, but on the side of the stage during my set, and was singing along to all the words, And to me, that was like the most ultimate experience that I could ever have. So when you see other artists who appreciate what you do, it's a pretty special thing.
Speaker 4: Tim McGraw, hey, thanks for stopping by. By the way, everybody out there check out Tim's performance at our twenty twenty five iHeartRadio Music Festival Live on Hulu this weekend.
Speaker 5: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Bobby went on a podcast and something that he got said turned into a whole news article and it got a little out of hand. They didn't quite clip the entire segment, but he had to address why he said on this podcast that he, in quotations, cheated on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 4: I started randomly popping up in different feeds yesterday, and it was in my for you page, but it was me and I thought that was weird. But like the New York Post page six, other site started to pick up or I had said I cheated on Dancing with the Stars, Oh and I will.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was weird because the most random things get picked up by these outlets, and because that.
Speaker 5: Show premiered last night, it's a news story.
Speaker 4: I talk about that when and that show so much around this time of the year, because they announced the cast, they do and then people are like.
Speaker 5: You were on the show, why did you win? You sucked? Right? It's just so much of that, And so I started popping up on all these feeds.
Speaker 4: And it turns out I went on Jason Tartik's podcast and we were talking about money and finances, and he had asked how much I'd made on that show, and I said, you know, when you do that show, week one, you make nothing because everybody comes back, and then the longer you survive, the more money you make. It's like ten thousand dollars for the second week, ten, twenty thousand, twenty thousand. It ends up being for the last two episodes fifty thousand dollars an episode all in, because they give you a base, it's around four hundred thousand dollars. So that's what I made doing that show. And so I said that, and I said I also cheated on that show, or I wouldn't have won. And that's where everybody picked it up. And since sayationalize the headline so much. Because there's a rule on that show that you're only supposed to train for four hours, I was so far behind that I trained for way more than four hours because I would train with Sharna for four and then I would record the whole session and then rent a studio by myself, go pay for a studio, not tell the producers and then just work by myself for sometimes two three four hours until I could get my part a little better to go into the room the next day. So when I say I cheated, that's what I meant. I didn't actually manipulate any rules. They did change the rules after I left, But yeah, I didn't do anything that gave me an advantage over anybody else except for I just worked more well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and advantage, I mean that they couldn't have done like they could have done that for sure.
Speaker 6: Anyone could, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: And not only that, they pretty much all of them except DeMarcus Ware had some sort of dance experience on my season, so.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to catch up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they all.
Speaker 4: Cheated as kids when they were training. But the headline was, and I can just read you the headline because I screened shouted it. It's a good headline. It says Bobby Bones admits he cheated on Dancing with the Stars before controversial season twenty seven win. I mean, I'd click on that me too, And it said Bobby Bones just made his win even more controversial admitting he cheated.
Speaker 8: So really, by cheated, you just worked harder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're really not supposed to train more because people that have no experience or they their bodies aren't in shape, they will get hurt and then they'll be removed from the show.
Speaker 5: Oh so that's why those parameters are put into place.
Speaker 6: So how did they stop you from, like they know, in your living room? Like exactly, exactly, that's not there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: I agree, and cheated was kind of.
Speaker 4: I broke.
Speaker 5: I broke the rule that they had put on us.
Speaker 4: But they put it on us so we wouldn't hurt ourselves and I would have never survived otherwise I was surviving.
Speaker 8: Was it a rule where like if they found out, like you would get fined or I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, thanks, They never thank that's what they do there.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know, you know, punished in some sort of way.
Speaker 6: So if you see that I.
Speaker 5: Cheated, I didn't really cheat.
Speaker 4: I kind of well, if I cheated it, then I cheat all the time in life constantly because I just went and did work and didn't tell anybody that I was doing the work.
Speaker 5: So I didn't watch the premiere last night.
Speaker 6: They've kind of.
Speaker 5: Black balled me from the show. So I root for people.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have Emma Slater on one of the dancers on the Bobby Cast later this week, and we'll have her on the show, so I root for her.
Speaker 5: Sean is not on the show currently.
Speaker 4: I did see where Jordan Hudson was supposed to do the show and apparently she backed out last minute. That this is all rumors because there's a male dancer named Sasha who I really like and knew him from the show, and he wasn't on the show.
Speaker 5: He's always a dancer on the show. He's always one of the professionals.
Speaker 4: And I was like, that's weird that Sasha is not on And then I read that his partner and again this is from mostly message boards and seeing stuff online, his partner backed out, and then I started digging who his partner was, and supposedly Bill Belichick's girl friend was supposed to do that show and she backed out. She backed out.
Speaker 5: She should have done it because it would have helped her image.
Speaker 9: So if she backs out, then I mean, whoever those people that's they're out that season, like Sasha's out the entire season because of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, especially if it's a last minute pull out.
Speaker 8: When you think it would have helped I guess it would have helped her image if she came off as likable.
Speaker 5: I think she would have, though I think I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't give any what I did on that show, because cameras are always on you always. If you're practicing for four hours, there's a camera and a microphone on you the entire time. They can't put anything in a package if you don't give it to them. It's any reality show. If you don't give it to them, they can't put it in. So don't give it to them while you're training. Just put a little note in your head. Don't be a douche till it's over, Like, don't, yeah, don't don't like get emotional because you can't figure it out if you don't want that being on camera till it's over.
Speaker 9: Could they even take someone where you just say it like sarcastically and then they can.
Speaker 4: But if you don't give it to them, they can't use it. So anyway, I cheated, I guess on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 5: It was against the rule, But you're right, I could have done it in my.
Speaker 8: Living room, yeah, or even in your mind.
Speaker 4: Well, that's not really the same. You gotta build muscle. No, you have to buil muscle memory for sure.
Speaker 8: Michael Jordan.
Speaker 5: You don't think he's practicing those shots a million in his mind? No million?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, no, I'm u.
Speaker 6: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: But if you don't, if you don't know it, you can't just visualize learning it.
Speaker 8: He always would picture himself.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't tell me what Michael Jordan's take it in the basket. So that's a story. Just wanted to say what the story was here. I wanted to clear the air out of my own mouth.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Lunchbox made a big mistake, huge name that movie, and now he's kind of paying for it. Is something to do with The Price is Right. He wasn't paying attention to some small details. His organization was a little bit off, which isn't quite unusual for him, but it was a costly mistake this time.
Speaker 3: So will this game show ever happened? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Number one.
Speaker 4: So we've been talking on the show about Lunchbox going to The Price is Right and he got tickets for October seventeenth, And listeners that have been on the show are like Hey, you got this. Here are some tips. We gave him some tips. He's booked his flight, ready to go big. We're all excited.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because there's a chance he could get on the show. We got some bad news. Tell them this is not a bit.
Speaker 4: I promise you. This is not something we set up that happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I got excited when I went to the Prices Right website and my ticket to the Price is Right.
Speaker 5: Is September seventeenth. Tabments for today at the wrong dates. It's for today the taping.
Speaker 8: Its flight for no.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I bought the flight for October. But then when I I saw the tickets online, I got so excited. I was like, oh, they're finally available. They're finally available.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I got it. I'm going to La come on down. And then I was showing my wife and she was like, that's says September seventeenth. My gosh, So what do you do now? So now I'm waiting for the tickets. I gotta get back out on there and try to get tickets.
Speaker 4: Out so you don't have tickets for it. Now there's a chance you may not get tickets for it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wonder if you can reach out to you know, prices right and be like, yeah, I messed up, Like can you please?
Speaker 4: You couldn't even get an email back from them, and to begin with, hang it so he booked the wrong date. Sorry, hey, Scuba, what do you think about this?
Speaker 5: He's an idiot. Not surprised.
Speaker 4: Not surprised, not surprise will be the same thing I would say, I'm glad someone opened that door for me.
Speaker 11: Like double people, checking things and making sure it all makes sense in lines up before anything.
Speaker 4: Harder than anything that's ever tracked in the history of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not surprise. Here's the deal. I'm not a very good with details, not very good, very good. I'm not a smart man.
Speaker 1: I get caught up in the moment, I guess, and I just like I mean, I remember back in the day, when I get a test, I wouldn't read the instructions.
Speaker 5: I'd just fill out the test. And sometimes the test would say, don't fill out any questions, just hand this back again.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to details. I'm not detail oriented. And I got excited. I saw the seventeenth I clicked on it. I'm an idiot, would you play voicemail five?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 7: Lunchbox on the price is right? Does he know that when he registers, he has to use his real name. They're not going to put lunch Box on his tag, and they're not going to scream lunchbox, come on down. They're going to use his real name. All right, have a good day, guys.
Speaker 4: By any thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've understood that. But that's the price of fame, you know. If you want to make it big, sometimes you got to let that cat out of the bag. So if that does happen, I mean, that's what you got to do, okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you also got to get there on the day.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that that's happening. The tickets.
Speaker 5: I mean sometimes I worry, like how do I make it in life?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: About that?
Speaker 5: Because I don't write anything down. I don't have a calendar, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I think you, I think you should look at it the opposite way. You've made it very far considering what you're dealing with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wonder if there's a disease I could claim.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can claim any disease, but you've claimed a lot.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about his disease disorder, disorder.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 8: He's had tuberculosis.
Speaker 5: That would be a disease.
Speaker 4: That was rough claim that one.
Speaker 5: I was nine months worth of torture.
Speaker 4: What else have you had?
Speaker 6: East infection in the mouth, throat.
Speaker 5: Tuberculosis and yeast infection.
Speaker 8: Just that has to alone.
Speaker 4: That has to be something together, like those powers combined and really affected you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think that's all I've.
Speaker 8: Had, though we have a chronic strap throat sometime.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do have strip throat hanging banging gets inflamed a lot.
Speaker 4: So you don't know if you get tickets.
Speaker 10: Not yet.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna get back on. I'm I I feel like when I I was like, I don't even want to tell them. I can't tell them. She was like, but they expect you to go, And I'm like, yeah, but oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: So yeah, yeah, we've only been taking calls about it, and yeah.
Speaker 4: We've only been doing a segment of day for the past I don't know, seven days. All right, let us know this is not a bit I promised for our listeners. This is not something I was told right before I went on the air that he booked it for the wrong day. And here's hey, here's my jaw staying exactly in place, because you're not surprised, not at all. My jaw couldn't stay in the exact same place any better than it is. Just meet chilling, all right, So we'll update you when do you when of those tickets go up?
Speaker 1: They keep going up, like every day they they open new tickets. Oh, new time, new time, new times. I'm looking every day.
Speaker 6: And that's right now.
Speaker 11: This is how oh my god, this sucks at doing it. They even have priority tickets for the seventeenth. They have a seven thirty and eleven and a one to thirty seven.
Speaker 5: Thirties early in the morning. Maybe we'll go with the eleven thirty.
Speaker 6: Hey, the price of fame man exactly.
Speaker 5: Okay, let us know if you get tickets. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Wrapping things up here. Thanks for hanging out with me this weekend. If you've got some extra time, Part one, Part three This weekend with Amy. If you wasn't being totally different, you can go check out my podcast Take this Personally. I brought on doctor Josi this week, who you've.
Speaker 6: Heard on the show.
Speaker 2: She helped talk about the diagnosis that I have currently with my dog and Kat and then also I do think I'm going to be recording an episode here soon with my boyfriend, kind of as a birthday gift from both of us because we have similar birthdays.
Speaker 3: From us to you all, So make sure you subscribe and go follow all that. Uh gaybye.
Speaker 5: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 8: And followed web Girl Morgan to
Speaker 5: Submit your listener questions for next week's episode.