Speaker 1: To teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 3: Tamba Judge. Hi, wake up, cam wake up? How you doing? I am awake. I went to the gym. I have just yeah, I've done it all so far. Yeah, seventeen Zoom interviews today.
Speaker 2: It's NonStop. No one else's NonStop.
Speaker 3: Me not having a shower for two days.
Speaker 2: Well not I can smell even on Zoom. But the word pigeon. We're starting off by recamping Real Housewives of New York. Like, listen, I'm not a mathematician, but I am certain that we've heard isn't so? I know, I am certain that we heard the word pigeon, like at least like one million, eight hundred and thirty seven thy twenty.
Speaker 3: They didn't just say pigeon. They say leaky pigeon. And all I think about is like shit coming out of a pigeon's ass. Oh and a schep pigeon.
Speaker 2: Question shit pigeon white?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think so, I don't white with a little brownish shit in it?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well it starts off where Rebecca says her husband doesn't know about her pregnancy. She's coming back from her conversation with Aaron. She says they need to shut their leaky mouths and she's only five weeks. And Aaron asked Brn if she told the other girls. Brynn says that she said it was Russian Roulette with other men's sperm. Rebecca and Aaron revealed the whole thing was a prank. They wanted to know who the leaky pigeons were. So I think it's it's messed up in a little tone deaf, and then Raquel says she can't tell bren anything now, and then Uba says, Aaron is the leakiest of the leaky pigeons. Okay, how would you reacted as a housewife in this moment.
Speaker 3: When I found out that it's a prank? Yes, I mean I feel like I had been had. I mean, I've played pranks on people, but I've never seen anything like this on a housewife's show. So it's very misleading and it puts a lot of doubt out there in the viewer's minds, like what are we watching? And we're just watching something people are just we're just acting. Now, we're making things up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like the producers I probably thought they were getting pranked, Jock.
Speaker 3: That's my next question. Do you think that production was in on it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they never show us a flashback of Rebecca actually having that conversation with Aaron right right right?
Speaker 3: And at what point did Brnn find out? She found out the same day. Oh, it was the same day. That's the part that I was a little I was a little bit confused this same day.
Speaker 2: That Aaron told Jessel and Brent. Then afterwards Jessel went home and Brendan Aaron went to drinks, and then Aaron told Brent and it's like at this point, I don't know, I didn't like any of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a feeling that the production did not know and they just had to go with it because Shed Media, who produces that shows. They're a great production company, and I think Eric Fuller is the producer on that show. But I don't know. It's not going well with the viewers if you read social media, yeah, well it's not going well with me either. I was glad to hear Aaron say at the end, you know, when it was a joke, like Aaron made it clear that she would never expose a secret in anyone's life. That's the part that my jaw dropped. And that's the only thing I could think about when it happened, is like, really, Aaron, you are going to go tell everybody this disgusting rumor like are maybe it's a truth? Who knows at that point, And it just made me think so different for about Aaron for like one one week. Yeah, I'm glad that it's like, No, I would never do that. Yeah, And we all know Brin has a big mouth. It's not a matter of try.
Speaker 2: In on it too, which makes it even more weird. Then bren and Jessel meet for drinks. Jessel talks about baby number three and the couple therapists she found. Brenn talks about freezing her eggs, and Brennan wants to build a future with Gideon and is having him over to see if they can co parent.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. She says that co parentinge's more important than being married, and she wants to have a baby with her ex boyfriend, but he's.
Speaker 2: Still in love with her.
Speaker 3: That all that is confusing, But how about Brennan. Jessel wearing the sailor hats. No, and we're just seeing too many props and housewives lately, too many props.
Speaker 2: But what wasn't a prop was Jenna's black eye, but Jenna kind of likes it. Uba calls Wendy a picnic planner to plan a picnic with all the women.
Speaker 3: I think the black guys are the new trend of the housewives. The black eyes, the black guy we had Heather Gay. Oh yeah, Jenna, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Then Raquel and Mel go to a sex shop for their engagement party. The theme is ball and underground dance culture started by young ballroom.
Speaker 3: It's called ballroom, isn't it. It's a ballroom is but it's not like ballroom dancing. Yeah, like some underground some I don't quite understand it. Any help there. I was going to google it, didn't have time.
Speaker 2: But I did appreciate the juxtaposition of Raquel visiting a sex shop and being so open while discussing her conservative religious mother like this, this is like the storytelling we actually need, not freaking pranks and bs. Then Aaron, we can get past.
Speaker 3: This prank and we can speed things up a little bit with this show, because I feel like it's it's lacking a little bit. A lot of people until media are saying that maybe they need to, you know, replace some of the girls with some ogs, mix.
Speaker 2: Themmon so they're not That would be really hard. I think. I think you'd either have to go back to the ogs, but mixing these I think that would be kind of a ship show too, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's a ship show we need to see.
Speaker 2: But then Aaron and Jessel meet up with their moms and sons. Aaron thinks that Brent likes to spread rumors and Rebecca is an easy target for her. Jessel thought Bren was in on it.
Speaker 3: Wait, and so Aaron's saying she thinks Bren's like to spread rumors when she puts together this whole rumor, then tells Brandon brings her in on it. Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: I don't know. What did she think was gonna happen. Bren was just playing it up. But then Bren uba Raquel and say go to the Museum of Sex. So we see I've been there. We see Aaron and Jessel's kids playing with magnetiles, and then and then the movie and Raquel like pulling a ball.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have I mean a question for you, what were your thoughts on Aaron's interview look where she wore a jeans and just like a long sleeved T shirt.
Speaker 2: I thought it was hot. I wish I was allowed to warn that.
Speaker 3: That's why I knew you were going to say that I could put money on it, like if I got sweat. I've never we've people. I tried.
Speaker 2: No, I tried. I tried once, Like I tried like a casual like soup, and they were like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try my pajamas next year and see if it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna try. How we pod, but no, before you do a confessional day like for your even though you do multiple ones, but with each look, they take a picture of you and then they send it to get approved. And my casual look did not get approved.
Speaker 3: That's funny because it was I'm like, oh my god, she's she's had jeans on before in her confessionals. And then they then she went to a new confessional look, which was really pretty, the gray blazer with no bron yeah, no bron perky boobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she's hot. Yeah, let's let's be clear. But then we get to ask you.
Speaker 3: Have you been to the Museum Sex I think so, but I know you would remember if you were, then maybe I haven't. It's a very cool place. Eddie and I went last year. I believe we were trying to think of something different to do in New York. It's like multiple layers. They have one room. There's actually a housewife.
Speaker 2: On the wall.
Speaker 3: I think I talked to you about it. Oh yeah, yeah, remember Denise Richards pictures on from what was it was that movie she did Wild Things.
Speaker 2: That's something like that.
Speaker 3: You get to pull wankers in a bathroom as a game. There's a big slide that goes down. It's pretty cool place in New York. I highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: But then you know it continues that they're talking more about the Dodge Bell and how it was a prank and who was in the loop. I mean again with the things having off camera to try and produce what happens on camera.
Speaker 3: This ain't it like?
Speaker 2: This isn't like. I still see their like digging up real shit to talk about off camera. But like we need Direnda the Eagle to swoop in and save these pigeons.
Speaker 3: I would like to render and Luanne to go back Sonia and then yeah, I'm not going to say who I get rid of. Yeah, I know, I know, but I think that they can make that work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then just and Povet meet with their therapist.
Speaker 3: The fact that he was eating, oh you know how I can't stand sound and any kind of bodily noises, And for him to sit there, I was getting anxious, like I had turned the TV down because I had to listen to him eat chips, and it was so annoying that even the therapist is like, next time, can you not be eating?
Speaker 2: But also like so disrespectful like in therapy, like I get it. I have like I always have a sparkling water or like a soda or something on the pod because like my voice, no.
Speaker 3: That's that's liquid. It's like you're sitting here eating and making noises and you're not eating chips in salsa.
Speaker 2: But and it's also not therapy. We're here talking shit, like if I wanted to have a chip. That's one thing.
Speaker 3: This is this is kind of therapy. The ship we get about what we say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's therapy. After therapy, we need it afterwards.
Speaker 3: You find it odd that Pavat found a therapist in Mexico City.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm sure he found one for the budget that he wanted Mexico City. I mean, but Mexico City is expensive, so well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was just weird of all places, Like how did you find a therapist in Mexico City.
Speaker 2: It's probably his friend or something like, let's be it's I mean, at least it wasn't the guy who's the therapist for Potomac and all.
Speaker 3: Those therapist doctor kin No, Papa is saying ninety nine percent, no, he does not want to have any more children. But uh, Jessel is just holding on to that one percent, hoping it opens a door forty fifty percent.
Speaker 2: The excitement in her face when she saw one percent, I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 3: I feel like Pavit is kind of hamming it up for the cameras.
Speaker 2: Oh you think. I'm like, we get it, Pavit, just but take it to the food Network. We don't need this shit. We want to like, yeah, and be respectable to your wife. She does want to have a daughter. Have this conversation. There's times for jokes and when you're on with your therapist, that's not one of those times. And to be honest, I didn't laugh at one of your jokes.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, I would say though, watching their kids are pretty little, their boys are pretty little. Throwing a third one in, Like, I don't know how old she is or if there's a rush to have a third child, But I say, hold on, I'm more of like do it all, Like I had two close together and it was hard. I don't have help though, so it was really hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's forty five years old, but she's I think, has to get a surrogate.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know she was forty five. Yeah, she was in her thirties.
Speaker 2: But then bren invites Gideon over for wine tasting, but she's actually setting up a babysitting session with her friend's son. Bren talks to Gideon about using her eggs and his sperm to make an embryo.
Speaker 3: I mean, this poor guy, he is literally getting ambushed with this sperm talk on camera.
Speaker 2: Well before we even get to that, I'm guessing Brenn will never be allowed to babysit this child again. Once that mom watches the.
Speaker 3: Scene, they're like drinking, he's dipping his toys.
Speaker 2: In the line. But it made me really love Gideon.
Speaker 3: Me too. I think that they would make adorable kids. But this is giving I need a storyline, So we're going to be talking about having another baby, not another I have a baby. Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also, you know one, I think get In is so charming. I mean, are they still having sex? I mean he is saying, why does she? Why does he have to do it with the eggs?
Speaker 3: She can't? Is she gonna do a sarrogate or she has to have a vitro or how what is that? I don't I've never gone through any infertility stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're still having sex. I don't think that there that she's into him like that, But but I don't think it'll be that hard to get into him. He's I don't know whatever. Well, I think if she was into him, she probably would have married him. I think she still has the engagement ring. But also why is he putting up with it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I need more.
Speaker 2: If she has dated anyone since.
Speaker 3: Brand oh, I would hope so.
Speaker 2: Well. I mean, could you imagine all of a sudden your day Gideon, and then he's like, oh, I'm actually going to be the I'm actually having a child with my ex girlfriend who I'm still in love with, even though she's not into me. But either way, Gideon loves the idea, supposedly, even though he lives in Los Angeles and London and Brennan is not interested in relocating. Yeah, let's see what happens quarter one of twenty twenty five, as they called it exactly.
Speaker 3: And if we have to hear the pigeon word again, like you said, I'm turning the TV off.
Speaker 2: Well don't worry, we do because then Uba sets up the picnic with the little pigeons for everyone. So I brought champagne for her and Brent to reconcile after the prank.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen those little tiny champagne bottles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so cute.
Speaker 3: I've seen prosecco, but I've never seen small champagne bottles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so cute, really cute. I've seen him. Know where I saw him? Were you with me? Oh? At Kathy Hilton's holiday party she had.
Speaker 3: Like no, teddy, I was not invited.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry AnyWho? So I brought the champagne and then bren Uba and Cie catch Jenna up with everything regarding the prank. I ended this episode thinking, like is the leaky pigeon gonna turn into the next pandemic Like this, I just.
Speaker 3: Want to see a pigeon sit on somebody's head at this point.
Speaker 2: I wish they would have. And so on that note, I am really grateful to be done recapping New York this past episode and get into Salt Lake City because that.
Speaker 3: She was good. Shit was really good.
Speaker 2: It was good ship. That was like full blown adult dog shit into the Bronwin's floor.
Speaker 3: Definitely. The Salt Lake City is one show that started off good, like they just know what they're doing. Yeah, I could do with a little less props, but other than that, yeah, the way, I.
Speaker 2: Just kind of realized they have a lot of props because they're kind of dorky.
Speaker 3: Like that's fine, you know, but like Angie, I'm sorry, I don't think you're dorky. If you're listening, Angie, I love you.
Speaker 2: I think you're dorky.
Speaker 3: I I think I think.
Speaker 2: I'm dorky too in certain extents. But I think it's like it's the same with like how she was being the helicopter mom, like she like embraces it.
Speaker 3: Okay, are we just gonna get right into Salt Lake City?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's breakfast to Mary's something. Okay, can we.
Speaker 3: Talk about that? That breakfast and Mary's the intro? Like what the book was going on there?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The editors over there are very trying to be very creative, and I don't know if it's a good thing or a.
Speaker 2: I think Salt Lake City can get away with anything because the show's actually good, so they can throw in whatever editing they like, and I'm fine with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it was kind of weird to me that whole I'm like, like, we open it up every time the show opens up. I'm like, oh God, what kind of fairy tale they've taken us down?
Speaker 2: Now, Lisa and Heather meet up. Lisa says the group heard a completely different story from Bronwyin. Heather says nothing, Bronwin says tracks, and then Lisa says Todd asked her to leave unless she made up with Bronwyin. But two things that I need to really say about this scene. One Heather not knowing what Kimo Sabi is.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say, Chemo Sabi. Oh my god, this is not Beverly Hills and we are not in Aspen. I do not want to see another Kimo Sabi on the show. Well, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I know. I was sad that I've never been there or known. I love.
Speaker 3: We have a knockoff Kimo Sabbi in Big Bear. It's called like Leather Goods. I actually look it, but Heather thinking that Kimo Sabi was a sushi restaurant.
Speaker 2: I'm liking Heather. She made me laugh this episode a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I know, I think Heather's great on the show. I don't always agree with what she has to say, which I'm sure she doesn't always agree what I have to say on the show, I know, but I feel like, you know, like we talked about earlier, like if you're polarizing and people are talking about you, well you're doing something right.
Speaker 2: Yep. Well, then Todd tells bron When that he's never seen her act like she did on the trip. He tells her she ruined it a perfectly nice afternoon. Bron Win says they all yell at each other and she doesn't know how to interact with them. Todd says she should leave with her dignity. Bronwin gets emotional, saying Todd's approval means everything to her, Todd is basically like, I'm too rich for this shit. You want my money? Stop? And you know where I don't think back.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, the way it affected her is what was scary. Yeah, that's what I like.
Speaker 3: It was a controlled woman's situation. The way she responded was somebody that's being controlled allegedly. Like That's what I got from it because I had been in a controlling relationship and when somebody talks to you like that and you gotta you just learn to just be submissive and just be like okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I mean either she's not going to be back or Todd will not be participating and much right, but Todd doesn't.
Speaker 3: But when what really lost me is when she said Todd doesn't want me to publicly show my emotions. That right there was like publicly or privately. Yeah, And that's like, girl, you want to be able to be in a relationship and be yourself. And that's one thing like when I was younger, I'm like, and I'm not saying she's in it just for the money, but I would never date somebody older than me or somebody really wealthy because I did not want to have to.
Speaker 2: But I don't think you have to be older with that to have that kind of control over somebody. I think, oh you don't.
Speaker 3: It's a personality, but it comes. It does come with the territory. Let's be honest. It happens often, but I also do not always.
Speaker 2: But all that much out Bronwin's childhood, I think if we kind of we don't. We just know that she had a baby young and and then all of a sudden this this man that was significantly older than her came in and helped her create this life that she had.
Speaker 3: Very respectful to him.
Speaker 2: She is so respectful to him, but you can see a sadness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: But also the thing that pisses me off is like, Todd, you know what show this was? I agreed to let her do it. You agree to let her do it, so now let her do it well because she is doing it well.
Speaker 3: But then sometimes you see like such a happiness between them as well. So it's really hard to judge. You know, we've all had those moments. Do you have to be a dick right now? And it could be one of those things where a lot of guys are like I do this, Like this is annoying. Todd might be that guy I don't know who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew, I didn't want I don't care if I could have gotten that necklace. Afterwards, I don't want to be talked to like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't put a happiness on money.
Speaker 2: And then Angie's dad comes over for dinner. Angie says she tries to be the perfect mom since she didn't have one growing up. Angie found a necklace that her friends gave Electro when she was born, a reminder of her grandma, and Angie felt no emotion. Angie gets emotional, explaining she doesn't want to disrespect her memory.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that Angie speaks for every mom out there too, when she was talking about the struggles with you know, raising a daughter, and you wanted them to thrive, but then you're kind of enabling them because you don't want them to do the hard work and all that. I did not know that Angie's mom died of alcoholism?
Speaker 2: Is that what she I didn't either.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. And Angie being opening hones that whole scene actually made me tear up, just to know that, you know, she has that anger in her, like after becoming a mom, Like why didn't you fight harder to be around for us kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that it's a common trauma response to when something really hurts you to have no emotion about it, Like I I can be very emotional about certain things, but there are some things you couldn't squeeze a cheer out of me no matter what. Yeah, Like, there's just there's just some things that like And those are things I talk about in therapy, like when all of a sudden, you like see like my eyes kind of glass over and just it means like I am totally disconnected from the situation.
Speaker 3: But Angie had another prop, answers the door with her favorite daughter sweatshirt on.
Speaker 2: Oh God. Then the women arrive at Mary's breakfast at Tiffany's party, which had none of the props that they were using to set up. So I assumed you were happy. Remember they put all that stuff on the table and they it's all gone. Heather does not acknowledge Bronwin. Mary says she invited Brittany, so Brittany knows she's not poor.
Speaker 3: I love that. I mean, everything that comes out of Mary's mouth is just golden.
Speaker 2: I mean, and she was the Boys of Reason at the.
Speaker 3: End, I know the mistress of the manner.
Speaker 2: Then Brittany tells Angie she's offended. She brought a bottle of wine to her house, and Angie questions how she could be offended by that, when Britney's I don't know if she said boning or doinging or doing or whatever. Three guys and drinks, but whatever it.
Speaker 3: Was, but evidently she doesn't want her peers to know her Mormon peers to know that she does have a drink. But she's been drinking on cameras. So Brittany either going to know. Brittany, they know, yeah, they know, But I just want to say hell to the no. With merediths octopus bangs, absolutely not. She had them clips so far back in her head that I was watching the show and Sophia walked in and she goes, why is that woman's bangs clips so far back to or like the back of her head? It was like her sola. She should have put them up just a little bit. I think Bronwyin nailed it with the little side bang. I'm not sure what Brittany obviously didn't dress up. She didn't get the memo.
Speaker 2: And Lisa was I didn't get that either.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't understand. Well, Heather, she had a white sweater on a white pants.
Speaker 2: I think how that was, Like, I'm done, I already did a Valentine's themed something like, I'm just going to come in a regular outfit a class. I would just say, if you're not going to come in theme, just come in a classic outfit.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. But Angie said, Abeleine can have Risachi plates. I had no words. Johnny Rastacci is looking down thinking can reality TV get any dummer? Can I really get any dummer? And then I love Mary when she goes, first of all, isn't breaking bread mean talking? Or isn't that what I think?
Speaker 2: Breaking bread is like a religious thing, like do we break bread together? Like do we start?
Speaker 3: It's a religious thing. I feel like I thought breaking bread was like starting to eat, starting conversation, hanging out together. I don't know, we need to google it. But anyways, when Whitney goes, can we break some Oh.
Speaker 2: It's it's meaning enemies coming together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breaking bread like having a conversation about something. Anyway, So she's like, Whitney's like, can we break the bread?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, but it is from the Bible. I feel better about this. I was like, I know I've heard this, yeah yeah, oh yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Then Mary goes, yeah, but don't put the bread in your purse. Brittany, like I literally laughed out loud.
Speaker 2: What about when Mary says Jared is sliding into her dms?
Speaker 3: Can this guy? I mean, what is going on is he just needs to be famous? He just is a little thirsty. I don't know if he's like, oh, this girl's you know, on the show. I'm just being nice saying nice things to her. But Mary's like Petitioner's like, hey, have you brought this up? She's like no, no, I end up going on. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, someone on Reddit just ran into Brittany and she was with Jared allegedly.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: But then every single time that there's a conversation there's a dispute between something. Then I feel like Brittany needs a step ladder because she's like.
Speaker 3: What about Matty? What about me?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Then Heather asked braun and why she doesn't have a prenup?
Speaker 3: Why does she care?
Speaker 2: Why? I don't get it. I'm pretty sure that.
Speaker 3: No power to you. Yeah, right, Like it's so weird that she brings it up every single time, like, why do you care?
Speaker 2: Oh, Bronwyn tells Heather to stop knocking on that door, and then Heather says she knows Todd is an asshole on couple She said, I know three things about Todd. She doesn't have a prenup, he has uh, he collects mugs, and he's an asshole on couple's trips. I feel like, you know now, not that I'm just really loving bron When at the moment, but I feel like as Heather as someone who is upset at broun When for sharing information on others. She's literally judging her husband off information from others.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not what we all do. Yeah, that's we get all our information off of Instagram and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then we get into the plane ticket saga.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is so annoying.
Speaker 2: Lisa said. Lisa said she would have bought her plane ticket herself. She claims Angie was upset too. Bron One says it's wild that anyone cared where they sat, and then Heather questions why bron When only booked herself and Todds a first class ticket and bronin says, because it was on my goddamn credit card.
Speaker 3: Huh. I mean seriously, First of all, the flashbacks did not show that Angie was upset at all. And these damn girls get a free trip on a private jet with presents in this twenty thousand dollars a night, beautiful house and they're mad.
Speaker 4: I just don't can't fuse it. I confuse it on something on Housewives trip. Normally production pays for commercial flights.
Speaker 3: Well they probabrobably played for their flight home, is what happened. I don't know why are we acting like I mean, did Bronwin maybe she did?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how their production. It's all in production and how it works, but we.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly it's how Bronwin got Heather's information though about her birthday.
Speaker 3: That's true. It probably production booked those flights back home, and Bronwyn upgraded hers. Who knows and all? Either way she.
Speaker 2: Got a plane there. That's not production.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's on Bronwyn. But production has Heather's information. And why Heather does not want to say publicly how old she is or what her birthday it is is that you took me right back to I'm not going to tell you how I got the black eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah enough, already, like and nobody. I mean, I don't really care, to be honest, I didn't even go in the world I mean, Whitney did for me, so I didn't have to. But I didn't even go in the world Wide Web to find out how to Heather is or I don't care.
Speaker 3: But you feel like Heather made up with Bromwin because after that comment from Bronwin telling Heather because it's my goddamn credit card, do you think she thought, oh shit, I've met my match.
Speaker 2: I think she was like, this newbie is teaching housewife one oh one, and I need to get over on that side because she's about to handle shit unless Todd makes her quit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 2: Then Bronwin tells Heather she's still open to a friendship, but doesn't feel like she wants to fix things on her end. Heather says she is cautious of new people joining the group, and Heather says being left out hurt her feelings, but she's willing to move forward. This is when Brittany feels the need to sell yea yell, what about me? What about me? No?
Speaker 3: That was really out of left field for sure.
Speaker 2: Then Brittany apologizes to Bronwin. I feel like the only thing that could have made this entire dinner or lunch better was if Monica was there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I thought the same thing I thought at this moment. I'm like, I'm missing Monica. I wouldn't be surprised if Monica comes back one day. I think that Mary's very close with Monica, and the two of them together would be forced to reckon with well.
Speaker 2: Then Angie tells Meredith, then it's then everybody's happy. Forero point two seconds?
Speaker 3: Ask you a question, Yes, Maylee, Maylee? Where is she? We haven't seen her in a while.
Speaker 2: I don't think we probably will maybe not.
Speaker 3: Did she just drop out?
Speaker 2: I know that that maybe there's doctor If you only say seven words, that that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, so Whitney reaches out to Monica. That's coming up, guys.
Speaker 2: In the trailer.
Speaker 3: How did I miss that part? I know I did too.
Speaker 2: Whitney reaching out to Monica in the trailer is a little piece to heaven. Cannot wait. But before we finish out this episode, Angie tells Meredith she wants to move forward, but has unresolved feelings from the podcast Drama with Sean. Meredith says if Angie wants to go backward, it's not going to be pretty. Angie asked if that's a threat. Angie says she and Sean received support from the LGBTQ community after Meredith's comments, and Meredith takes out her phone and plays Sean on Behind the Velvet Rope podcast. Whitney grabs the phone, but it's the phone is kind of here. She kind of grabs it. She goes to turn it up, but then Meredith loses her ship, which made me want to go, what else is this phone? What else is on this phone? Yeah, exactly, other messages are on this phone because like, you don't get that kind of revved up if like if I handed you my phone, I would play, or like if you grab my phone to play to turn it up, I would be like, Okay, Like, what's the worst you're going to find on there? Bad selfies? Me while I'm trying to get a good one.
Speaker 3: Right, right, pictures of my buttthole trying to figure out what is that is.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But Angie tells Meredith she's miserable. We never really get to even hear what's happening on the podcast, but I think it's you know, Angie made her points quite clear. And then Meredith's doing what Meredith does, which is getting up and leaving and crying. Isn't great because she always does the same thing, but she didn't say the words what did she walking out crying?
Speaker 3: It was so dramatic. It was such a dramatic thing to do. And then Mary's like, thank you lord, she took those bangs with her.
Speaker 2: But before that, Mary tells Meredith to get out if she's not going to listen, and then Meredith's.
Speaker 3: Like, kicked me out, solo drama queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why didn't she at least say her line of like I'm not engaging.
Speaker 3: I know, but all I can think about is Meredith walking out is when Sophia was two years old and cut her own bangs while I was downstairs filming, I looked exactly like that.
Speaker 2: Well, the one thing Meredith Mars is always going to give us is anger with messy hair walking out the door. So I appreciated that. And the scenes for next week it looks good. I'm ready, I'm ready.