Speaker 1: A true yes. Donk here today. For Thursday, March twenty eighth goes to Yellowstone star fory J. Smith.
Speaker 2: Fory J.
Speaker 1: Smith Okay, full disclosure. I don't watch Yellowstone. I know it's a very popular show on Paramount Plus. Used to start Kevin Costner, not sure if it still does. New season is supposed to start. Matthew McConaughey and Foroy J. Smith plays the character named Lloyd Peace or Lloyd Pierce. I would say Lloyd Pierce. That's all I know, and I only know his character name because I do my googles now for he took to his Instagram last weekend to do what everyone does nowadays, and that's tell us something we don't need to know about something that's going on in their life. Too much information. Forrey said he was kicked off her flight and left s granded in Houston because he refused to sit next to another passenger who was wearing a mask. I don't know why he gave a damn so much, but list listen to his rent.
Speaker 2: I just got kicked off playing and playing the hell of my because I told them that I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to if somebody with a mask on. Yeah, I've been drinking. I've been sitting in an airport for three hours. Yeah, I'm drinking. I ain't drunk, but they threw me off the plane because I'm drunk. Because you people won't stand up and tell everybody what boost this is. I just told him I didn't feel comfortable, but sitting next to somebody that had to wear a mask, and I'm off the plane.
Speaker 1: I've been drinking. I'd far far Fari. You didn't get kicked off the plane because you chose not to stick sitting next to someone wearing a mask. The airline didn't do you dirty and leave you scramy just because of that. You got kicked off the plane because Fari, you are clearly drunk. Okay, you were clearly drunk and causing a disturbance. We can see you, Fari. All right, We will come back to that in a minute. Let me humor him for a second. You said that you got kicked off the plane because you didn't want to see next to someone in a mask. FORI, what the hell that got to do with you? Why do you care that the person sitting next to you was wearing a mask. This is like in twenty twenty, when COVID denies would get mad at people for wearing masks because they thought wearing masks bench you were an easily controlled sheep. Wearing a mask was a political thing in twenty twenty. I guess in twenty twenty four, some folks are still holding onto that, And I would like to tell those folks sit your dumb ass down and shut the f up forever and mind your business. Okay. People was wearing masks at the airport and on planes long before COVID, and they'll be wearing masks in the airport and on planes long after COVID. Okay, remember when Asians used to always be at the airport with gloves and masks on, and we'd be like, what they know that we don't. Only other person we saw wearing a mask and gloves for no reason before that was Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then twenty twenty came around and all of us started looking like we wanted to be starting something. So if in twenty twenty four people still choose to do with Michael Jackson and Asians were doing way before COVID, that's their prerogative. And foruri your drunk ass can't do nothing about it. See fy, awareness is a superpower, and I know that folks don't always make the best decisions when they are under the influence of anything. And when you are under the influence of whatever you on, okay, it makes the little bit of self awareness you do have go out the window. But in the words of Aristotle, I believe it was Aristotle, knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom, and knowing when you're drunk makes you even wiser, okay, because then you make good decisions. You don't drink and drive, you don't cause the services. You know when you need to go home. That is good to know, Okay. It's good to know when you're when you've actually had too much to drink. Some people like to drink and drink until they are someone else's problem. And that's what happened with Fouri. You drink, and you drink, and you drink until you became the problem of the airline and they didn't want the problem, so they kicked you off the plane. I respect it, Okay, when someone gets so drunk to the point where it's like talking to an extremely happy, severely brain damage three year old and guess what you have to put them in time out, And that's what happened to Fury J. Smith. Should the airline or any of the passengers have to deal with your drunk ass? And then you made the piss poor decision to go on ig Live to vent about the airline and vent about the person wearing a mask.
Speaker 2: But all you did would show.
Speaker 1: Us that the plane and the airline was absolutely right to kick your drunk ass off the flight. Please give Fory J. Smith the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons you. Oh the day, oh the day. Ye all right, I've never been that drunk. I've I've just never been that drunk period in life.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: Never. No, that's crazy think that at that point, because I you know when I when I'm drunk, I'm literally my own problem, throw up on myself. You know what I'm saying? What you were drinking, Heliport? Like what she was drinking? What the hell is Taylor Port tailor? Boy? Is some really really strong stuff?
Speaker 2: Noah.
Speaker 1: Oh, the first time I ever really got drunk. It was the first time I drank, and that's I didn't know any better. So I'm drinking gin vodka and something else mixing. Yeah, I I was young. I ain't know no better. The only other time I and you know, it's so funny, I got g Spin slew to g Spins. She spent sitting me a picture the other day of a party member. We used to go party at the Pink Tea Cup back in the day. And there was the night I got so drunk and I was having a conversation with him and I threw up mid sense and kept talking and I kept talking, and g Spin was like, that's when I knew he was different. I was talking to him conversation, threw up mid conversation.
Speaker 3: And kept talking talking about it was the topic globe you clean up.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember I remember.
Speaker 3: My drunk days on a plane, Shorty, almost all every flight.
Speaker 1: Oh, I remember that too. That's when you.
Speaker 3: Don't you out of moose three cups? It was crazy and the yeah, but yeah, some of the best times when you're drink.
Speaker 1: Then no, it's not no, not at all. All right, Okay, then all right, well thank you for that. Donkey of to Day. Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the haunts. Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club