Speaker 1: You are from Los Angeles. pH Pain one and only Paus Perez Gilton. Hi, guys, welcome to our PHP A booker. That would be Perez and how are you.
Speaker 2: I am well. We today are talking about two of the most beloved women in America. That would be Blake Lively and Megan Markle. We're also talking Gwen Stefani and Perez a Damas. I'm just so good at what I do.
Speaker 1: You are you nailed that Gwen's story before that came down the pipe. Yep.
Speaker 2: You have also some updates on Diddy and Justin Bieber, Wendy Williams worrying me. I'll explain why, and some folks that we haven't talked about in a while, Ben Affleck and Tom Cruise, plus a whole music section today. I'm really excited for this show. Let's just get to it.
Speaker 1: Let's rock and roll baby.
Speaker 2: All right. First, I'm not gonna overhype this. I'll just say I have a baby exclusive, a small little something, just for the Patreon show this Thursday. So if you're not signed up yet, it involves a celebrity upset at me, dming me really yes, yes, yes so Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: Can I make a guess if I get it right, you'll just say no.
Speaker 2: I want it to be the Patreon I know who it is. Okay, fine, Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: I'm just taking back to past shows and anything that we said that could be suspect stop it.
Speaker 2: So just be on the lookout for that Thursday. Your support on Patreon would mean so much.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a good show.
Speaker 2: I can tell already, all right, Megan Markle, I forget how I expressed it in the past, But Megan Markle defies traditional show busy rules meaning Iggy Azalea, bless her heart. She's your typical showbiz person meaning if you flop enough times, you stop getting chances. Megan Markle will continue to get chances even if she continues to flop because of her association with the British royal family, until the point where eventually American outlets are like, well, you know what, Like I get it, like it's a cute look for us to be associated with the British Royals, but at the end of the day, it's about the bottom line, you know. And it's like they keep giving her so much money right, despite the fact that her last podcast was a flop and Spotify dropped her and afterwards a bunch of people that worked on that show had very not so nice things to say. She just announced a new podcast, and I'm not a hater. I feel like I need to say that every time because I'm not a Megan hater. But this new podcast, it sucks. It sucks. The title of the show will tell you all that you need to know about it. Have you heard about it yet?
Speaker 1: I have, indeed, yes, and it does sound terrible. It's worse than Archaea Types that was.
Speaker 2: Well. It's worse because it's more niche. And normally you would think niche is good. But she's not niche. She's mass she's mainstream. Her show is called Confessions of a Female Founder and thankfully, I think they're doing a bit of a test, you know, they're they're gauging the market to see if it's going to do well because they're not dropping too many episodes. It's just an eight episode series, which honestly, that woman could do eight episodes in four days, you know, two episodes a day, three episodes a day, whatever. It's like. It doesn't take a lot of her time to launch a pot. Can you imagine if we just did something like that. I would love to do something like Evergreen. We need to do some other types of shows that make us more money. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they'd be, though, Like what else are we good at?
Speaker 2: We need a producer to produce shit that we just fucking read.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not gonna work. It's gotta be good unless we're doing like the crime series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not about to say. That's exactly what I'm about to say. We need to do a crime series. People love crime shit they do.
Speaker 1: You can't get enough of that. When you look at like the top one hundred shows. I mean there's like top one hundred crime shows. I'm like, people are just so invested and involved in these stories. Oh, it's about telling good stories. But I still contend we tell great stories here every week. You're a great storyteller. With something that's going on, we summarize it. I just wish more people would give it a shot.
Speaker 2: I know. I still think we should change the name of the podcast. We never got her onto.
Speaker 1: Doing that anyways, whatever we can do that.
Speaker 2: Confessions of a Female Founder.
Speaker 1: God stupid what did she fine.
Speaker 2: I kind of like the name because it reminds me of that Lindsay Lohan song from the early two thousands, Confessions of a I just think of usher Confessions of a teenage I'm a queen. Actually it was a no, And then she also had I knew she had a song too. She also had a song called Confessions of a Broken Heart. Dottera to Father.
Speaker 1: Sounds as awful as a show.
Speaker 2: That literally came out twenty years ago. Anyways, a couple of things quickly, because I don't want to spend too much time talking about Megan Markle. This show is about how you build a business. So it's not even about business in general. It's about the very beginning part of a business, how you start a business, how you get it together, like how you launch all of the beginning's parts of a new business. The market for that is very niche, as I said, like even if you're like just a general business person, like you might listen to a business podcast about how to level up, how to maintain, how to pivot this that whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, but let me play devil's advocate for a second. I think there's a lot of people out there.
Speaker 2: That want to start businesses.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think no, no, no, I think you're wrong. I think there's a lot of people that have an idea that are like, man, they never really.
Speaker 2: Now you're over it. Look, if you look at.
Speaker 1: Any piece of whatever sitting in front of you, somebody invented it. And there's a lot of people that maybe bake something or they've made some dumb thing and they've posted Pinterest in all of these places and you could buy a lot of this stuff. I think there are a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I think you'd be some nice You're overestimating the drive and the everything of people. The majority of people don't want to be founders.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about. I think you're wrong. I think a lot of people are really interested in a side hustle and have no idea, and maybe this would just push them.
Speaker 2: And I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: Devil's advocate here. Maybe that's what this is for.
Speaker 2: No. Anyways, another big flaw with her podcast is listen. I haven't even watched her Netflix show, but I get that that kind of content. It's about the it's not even about her, right. The Netflix show is about the food, it's about the crafting, it's about the everything but her, So that show works in spite of her post however, different format, different subject matter, she needs to be the driving force behind that, and she will be. And this is not a diss I don't think she's enough. I think she needs a co host and she doesn't have one. And that's a mistake, I believe, right.
Speaker 1: I just don't find her to be compelling enough to listen to anything she does. I think she's some girl that stumbled into a relationship with the royal, and that in it itself is interesting because she is so uninteresting, and so is he. When you put these two together, when they talk, it's like give me a napmat. They put you asleep. So they're just not compelling people. And she's an actor. She was a good enough actor on the one thing I saw her on. She was fine. I liked that show. She did a good job on that show. But outside of that, it's like giving a random a person that had three lines in some random movie like this career, like putting it on a plate in front of them and saying, here's chance. Oh it failed, here's another chance. Oh it failed, here's another chance. But as to your very beginning point, fame begets opportunity, and that's just the way it works in America because there's always going to be a company, there's always going to be a broadcast group, there's always going to be somebody that says, well, we can monetize her name. And it's true because you can. Because there's some lazy person sitting somewhere in a boardroom right now going well, I know who that person is, and I could sell that person. And that's what it all comes down to. So that's why it keeps happening.
Speaker 2: That's why I need more fame.
Speaker 1: Damn it, you have plenty of fame.
Speaker 2: No I need more, Well, fine.
Speaker 1: Take more. I would still like to see you on a not a game show. I want to see you on Traders. I think that you'd be fucking great on that.
Speaker 2: All right. In other news, congratulations to Blake Lively. She got like half a win. Recently, the judge granted this attorney's eyes only designation that she was fighting for an extra layer of protection to make sure that tech messages from Taylor Swift and other famous friends of hers don't leak. But the funniest thing is in the order the ruling, the judge left like a really funny snide comment saying mentioning how expensive these lawyers are, and basically the judge is saying settle, just fucking settle, Like, just settle.
Speaker 1: This is a waste of everyone's money. As we've said since week one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the judge wants everybody to settle, but thus far they're not settling. However, while the judge did grant this AEO designation, the judge also said that if so, this is another reason the judge is pushing them to settle. The judge said that if this goes to trial, even if something is classified as confidential, now if it goes to trial and it's presented into evidence, it will no longer be confidential. So I'm sure that Justin Baldoni's attorneys are going to say, well, those text messages from Taylor Swift are very relevant. Blake Lively spoke about Taylor Swift and numerous interviews and about how important of a role she played in the movie, and she helped with casting, and she had a song on the soundtrack, and this and that and the other side.
Speaker 1: He's got a point.
Speaker 2: They're gonna settle.
Speaker 1: They have to. Can you imagine dragging this dumb thing in the court. There's no victim here other than someone's reputation, which is like it's Hollywood reputation. Like, there's no crime here. It's so frivolous and a poor judge, and you're gonna call me out of work for two weeks from my family. I got a haul my ass to a courthouse to go and listen to this career. This is a waste of everybody's time. And by the way, I'm not just throwing this at Blake, this is on him too. This is a waste of every fucking buddy's time, Okay, And they both need to just grow the fuck up. Decide how much she's gonna pay him, because clearly that's what's happening here, and be done with it.
Speaker 2: She's not really gonna pay him. Remember, she's paying the billionaire who's paying all of Justin Belzoni's.
Speaker 1: Whatever paid the win.
Speaker 2: Right. In other news, this one woman claims that Blake Lively bullied her after south By Southwest. This woman was staying at the same hotel that Blake Lively checked into. After she left Austin, she went to Waco, Texas, where Chip and Joanna Gaines have their whole Magnolia Empire, the HGTV couple. They even have a hotel there where Blake was staying. And you know, the woman was told that, oh, a VIP is checking in and there was like all this fuss and flowers that arrived, and they didn't say who it was. So the woman, you know, being a little nosy, stuck around and hoping to see the VIP and it turned out to be Blake Lively, and she recorded Blake Lively entering and Blake apparently saw her, and then went to the gift shop and bought a hat because she didn't want to be you know, she wanted to be less visible. I guess a row break. She bought a hat to cover her face. Yeah, And then the next day the woman was checking out. This is where it gets real crazy. If it's true, it's possible this woman is lying. Listen, I like to be honest. The woman claims that the next day when she was checking out, Blake's bodyguard was like shadowing her, and then Blake came out took video of her and even took video of her license plate, she alleges. Then, the woman claims that people that were associated with Blake Lively started looking at her Instagram story because the woman had been sharing what happened on her ig story, and the Blake's team was looking at her story, and then troll accounts started popping up that were harassing her. Blah lah, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oooh boohoo. You're a celebrity and people are gonna take video of you because you're a celebrity. She's insufferable.
Speaker 2: If it's true, I don't know. It could not be true. I gotta give the benefit of the doubt, which is what you usually do.
Speaker 1: All right, Fine, I agree with you if it's true. But it is true that she's insopoable.
Speaker 2: Most yeah, definitely, definitely. In more legal news from Blake Lively getting not really a win. It's actually a loss, I think the more that I think about it, she got a loss because the judge said, okay, you'll get this extra layer of protection now. But when it goes to trial, all bets are off.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: So Diddy has new charges against him, and none of this is civil court business. These are new federal charges in a superseding indictment. He showed up in court on Friday and pled not guilty. These new charges include that he forced employees to work long hours under threat of physical and reputational harm, and forced at least one employee to engage in sex acts with him. So clearly the Feds have witnesses who will be testifying to this in court. And additionally, his lawyers seemed to be telegraphing a possible strategy. They brought up an issue with medication. Basically, they told a judge that they've recently become aware of some issue with medication and they're going to need some more time on that. They might be arguing that some medication that he took made him violent.
Speaker 1: If he didn't like it, quit. There is a good element of that as well here. I mean, no one's forcing you to work for Pete Diddy, No, no, just quit. I'm not going to fight against every charge because he's clearly an asshole, But there is also when you do present some of this stuff, I also have to say, no one put a gun to your head and said you had to fucking stay there.
Speaker 2: So I was about to say being afraid for your safety. They make the claim that they were truly afraid for their safety, and I'd buy.
Speaker 1: That, but I would say get out of that situation.
Speaker 2: It's not that easy. They were afraid, even if.
Speaker 1: I think in some cases it is that easy, but some people a little dramatic. We'll see. Good luck proving it is what I'll say to that one.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of Ditty, Father of the Decade, Kanye West, despite his ex wife's objections, released a new song with his daughter Northwest and Ditty on it. Okay, Kanye is now forever tying Northwest to Ditty, who's been accused of the most awful, horrific, disgusting things. And it seems like either Kim Kardashian changed her mind or Kanye just did it against her wishes. It is possible, just to be safe, it is possible that she changed her mind because he threatened her.
Speaker 1: Well that's your opinion, the threat part.
Speaker 2: Well he did. I'll read it to you Vervadomkay, let me read it to you. Kanye took to Twitter, where he's still allowed. He said that Kim was trying to prevent him from releasing the song with Ditty, and then shared with his followers that Kim owns the trademark to Northwest name. Then, on top of that, he shared a text message between him and Kim a text message exchange. He included the screen grabber screenshot a screenshot of a little part of a legal document, and he texted it to Kim regarding to the trademark on her name. Basically, I think he's also probably upset that Kim got legal about it. And then he said to Kim, I'm never speaking with you again. And then she responded, promise. I asked you at the time if I can trademark her name. You said yes. When she's eighteen, it goes to her, so stop. I sent paperwork over so she wouldn't be in the Diddy song to protect her. One person has to trademark. We agreed when they were born. I would get all of our kids' names and trademarks so no one else would take them all smart However, this is what Kanye responded with, and to me, this is a straight up threat, no other way to interpret this. He told his ex wife and mother of the four children. Quote, amend it or I'm going to war and neither of us will recover from the public fallout. You're going to have to kill me. That's a threat.
Speaker 1: You're making it sound like he's threatening harm upon her. Is well This is a different I'm sure everyone else agrees with how you presented it that way.
Speaker 2: It's a different kind of harm.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's threatening that he'll have litigation against her.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't say what he was going to do.
Speaker 1: Well, it could just be that the guy's not known for being violent. The guy's not known.
Speaker 2: I didn't say, Well, he is known for being violent. What are you talking about. He's repeatedly assaulted paparazzi numerous times.
Speaker 1: Most of them have it coming.
Speaker 2: Oh stop it.
Speaker 1: I've seen how they behave.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. Violence is not the answer.
Speaker 1: If someone touches you, you got the right to touch him back. And he's been.
Speaker 2: Touched and a lot of times he hasn't. He's just been egged on verbally. Well there's that too, anyways, bless her. I feel a lot of empathy for Kim Kardashi. And even though a lot of other people don't, I have none.
Speaker 1: I do. She got with him because she's fame hungry, and she knew what he was, and she's always known who he is, and he's always been that person. She wanted this attention. She loves attention. She even loves this attention.
Speaker 2: She loves attention, but not Kanye attention.
Speaker 1: Don't be with someone like him if you don't expect things like this to happen.
Speaker 2: But as I've said, he was not like this when they first got together.
Speaker 1: I don't think you wake up racist.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you do. I don't think one day you go, you know what, God damn it. I hate Jewish people, God damn it. I hate the blacks. You just don't wake up like that. It just doesn't happen when you're like forty or something. It just doesn't. She knew who he was. It's not like this guy was disguising who he is. I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: Perez.
Speaker 1: I think she I'm not saying she deserves this, but I'm not going to go oh boo hoo for her. I'm just not going to I'm not going to do it well.
Speaker 2: I am four young children are involved in having to deal with us. I hope she goes to court. She won't. She's she's not playing this. She's not handling not playing playing is a bad word. She's not handling this well. I think he's proven enough that he should not be around those children. She's too good for him, She's still too good to him. Anyways, in a similar situation tied to what you were saying about, Oh, those paparazzi deserved it.
Speaker 1: No, if a paparazzi has put a hand on you, you can do whatever you want. I think the paparazzi goes way over the bounds sometimes and sometimes they have it coming. And I'll say that I don't give a shit. They have it coming. Sometimes not all the time. Some people are out there just doing their jobs, but in other situations. I mean, I've experienced it firstthand I should have beat the shit out of a couple of people back in the day.
Speaker 2: Noah, I disagree. Anyways, I don't think that violence is ever the response. And similarly, Bad Baby is getting a lot of heat for a confession that she made in a new interview. God, I kind of miss twenty twenty four when we barely spoke about her. I feel I'm part of the problem.
Speaker 1: To finally you've said it. You went with Diddy, you're going with Kanye. You're just giving these people the guess they want.
Speaker 2: I know, talking about her only helps her. So Bad Baby. You know, last year, she shared video footage security camera footage of her baby daddy attacking her, and then she took him back. Then they broke up and he or they were still together. I forget the exact time frame of it all, but he cheated on her with Alabama Barker and she took him back and they're still together now. And she says that ever since he beat her last year, he doesn't beat her anymore because christ because she's got security cameras all over the house and she's threatened him that she'll release it again. But she did say that he looks at her sometimes like he does want to beat her, but he doesn't. And then she confessed that she's the one that beats him. And then the interviewer said why, well, sometimes he just needs a beating. She said, I understand the theory of reactive abuse, okay, before you come for me, And I still don't think it excuses anything. It's not an excuse. Responding to anything with violence, I think is not the answer. So get the fuck out of there, leave leave him. If you're beating him, you leave him. It's not a healthy relationship.
Speaker 1: What the mass These are young dumb people. They're not going to understand logic. They're incapable of understanding logic. They haven't had healthy upbringings, they don't understand what a healthy relationship looks like, they have no interest in it, and they're having a good old time being dumb and beating the shit out of one another like cavemen.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of healthy, Wendy Williams was on the View on Friday and she's not well.
Speaker 1: No well, I mean, was that ever debatable? She was in a what was it a memory memory care facility.
Speaker 2: The judge just based on a diagnosis of dementia and aphasia that she got and that she's had for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Now, I just don't get with people like all of a suddenly she's loosid for a couple of seconds and we got it on video. Then you got a whole pack of people that are like, she should be free, or she should be this or that, like they have any fucking idea, Like they have any a experience in any of this, Like they're medically qualified to be making any of these statements. Everybody's a fucking professional doctor online apparently. Now.
Speaker 2: I believe her money should be protected and in a trust, but I don't think she needs to be in a guardian.
Speaker 1: Shit, you're not qualified to speak on any of this either, you know. I mean, you have no idea what her prognosis is.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I'm saying, protect her money.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering how much money is there. Probably not a lot.
Speaker 2: Well I've said that, probably not a lot. But there are business managers, there are professionals, there are people who have.
Speaker 1: More money that you got to pay other people to manage her money. I mean, you see the problem here, right, That is true. You get their hands on the cookie job.
Speaker 2: So you're you're advocating for her to stay in this situation.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe this is the best thing for her. I don't know, because I'm not advocating for anything. I'm advocating for her doctors to decide what's best for her and the public. I'm advocating for all of them to shut the fuck up because they have no idea what they're talking about. The whole thing's unfortunate, but everybody's got an opinion on it. I say they shouldn't. That's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, my opinion is I think very balanced and fair. I don't think she's well. I think she could have some good days, but she even admitted that she last year you know, is she was drinking on her birthday, which you know, I guess is fine, But she's she's an alcoholic. She's got some you know, real issues with and not just alcohol, like you know, substances plural. I'm surprised she said that on the view, and I'm surprised that people are like saying she sounded great. She did not sound great. Did we listen to the same fucking interview. I didn't see that, Like Jesus.
Speaker 1: Seems like a sick person to me. And that's all I'll say.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of trusts, I think the media has been reporting incorrectly on this big development in the death of Gene Hackman. TMZ broke the story that Gene Hackman left his kids out of his will. However, I've since learned that Gene Hackman also had a trust. So the trust, I believe my understanding is the trust trumps the will.
Speaker 1: Right like, the trust says my money goes to here, hear this and this, which may include the kids. Correct, I get it. So the trust probably does include the family, which would be my guess. I'm clearly guessing yes.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't know. We don't know it's correct. It's a guess. It could include the family or I've also learned that if you want to disinherit somebody, you actually can't do that. You have to at least give them a dollar each, really to protect yourself legally. So it's like if you say I leave them a dollar each, then it's like, oh, okay, this is very clear.
Speaker 1: No, that makes sense because it's not an oversight exactly, the reasoning it was intentional.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and also the fact that the both the will and the trust were set up decades ago. Estate lawyers say, trust lawyers explained from all the reading that I've done that because of that, they're both done so long ago that challenging either will be very, very difficult. So that's the latest on that. Onto some couples news. God, I don't know. I hope this is not true, but just for the sake of maybe perhaps and the age old expression where there's smoke, there's fire, there's all these reports about ben Affleck wanting to get back together with Jennifer Garner even though she's got a boyfriend of many years. Yeah, I hope that's not true.
Speaker 1: I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it either. I hope it's not true.
Speaker 1: I think it's just wishful thinking by the press to keep this together. I bet they've always been out doing things. Was this the first time they played paintball together? I fucking doubt it, you know what I mean? Like, it just seems like something that they'd be into. I don't read too much into this. She seems pretty sensible. Jlo not so much. But Jennifer Garner seems pretty sensible. I just don't see that well.
Speaker 2: I love her. Also, Anna de Aramas, who recently was linked to the stepson of the current leader in Cuba, has called it off with that guy apparently, and now is being linked to Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But this just reeks of a business move on both of their parts. For me, I think it's just like a you know there they want us to believe this. She's got a new movie coming out based on the John Wick universe. She's I guess she's like an assassin or something. I guess. Okay, I'm not going to watch. But she was getting all this heat and hate because she was linking up with that Cuban communist guy, and keep an eye out on that. But I don't buy Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this goes for men and women. I don't want people to go, hey, this is a guy, I sayn't know about a girl. I think there are people in the business that are social climbers, and men do it. Tom Cruise, if he's indeed linked with her, maybe doing it here. And she's seemingly someone that is working her way up with the stature of the people that she's associated with, So could be just a business thing. Yeah, and that's just it.
Speaker 2: Also, after seven years, Rebecca Gayheart has called off her divorce from Eric Dane, so congrats to them. Tiger Woods is dating Vanessa Trump, the ex wife of Donald Trump Junior. Congrats to them. Also music related, we're on our to our music segment Gwen Stefani, I think on our was it on our Patreon? I don't know. On a recent episode, I told you all how people were upset at Gwen because she made this video for Lent and she was working with this Christian app, and some people just have issues with the app itself. You know, they call it pay to Pray. It's a model where it's this Christian prayer community app. But how is that that that people get you know, you charge, you pay for this, you pay for that. But how is that any different from like headspace, you know, Headspace the meditation app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think this is any different than anything. I think it's just commerce. And I think people get bent out of shape when you know, you pair religion and celebrities and money. And I said it on the Patreon if that's indeed where we talked about this. The church is a shakedown itself, Okay. I mean all these churches, they're all tuch shelters for a lot of things. They don't pay any taxes. I mean it's all commerce. Everything, even religion is commerce money. So the fact that the celebrity's doing it, everybody does it, So I can't really get upset about it, Like I don't care. I don't understand the person that does.
Speaker 2: I guess well, people got really upset with Gwen Stefani. Then after all of that, in addition to the Lent video and the Christian app, she shared a video from Tucker Carlson's show, Yes the hardcore conservative political commentator.
Speaker 1: Douchebag You forgot the word douchebag.
Speaker 2: She was happy about a guest that he had on this actor named Jonathan Rumi, who is a Christian actor. He's played Jesus, He's starting in a lot of Christian movies. And she captioned it when she shared it, saying, Wow, than Rumy, you are a powerful, inspirational human. What an enlightening, intelligent, beautiful interview. Thank you for being you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: See that as problematic whatsoever, not even a little bit. No, But just the fact that she shared something from Tucker Carlson's show upset people. Oh God, and they're now making all of these assumptions like, oh, she's maga, she's a conservative, blah blah blah blah. I'm like, she's campaigned for Democrats in the past. It's possible that now she might have voted for Donald Trump after campaigning for Biden and Barack Obama. But even if she did, I don't give a fuck. I still like Gwen Stefani.
Speaker 1: I see what she did as nothing else but supporting someone.
Speaker 2: That she liked.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of pop stars or actors or whatever that I like Artists, let's just say that that I like. I have no idea what their religious affiliation is. I have no idea what their political beliefs are, you know, the second they make them aware to me, and then I disagree with them. But then there might be a bad taste in my mouth, or it maybe in the back of my mind the next time I see them do their art. But I don't care if they want to like Tucker Carlson, great, I'm shocked that you like stupid people entertainment. But people watch dumber things. I watch people chase balls around the field all day long, and I love it. So who knows, I mean, who theirs?
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I remember I rarely watch almost I never, I mean only if like Joe Rogan, I don't consume his podcast, but I remember like he had Mighty Cyrus on and I'm like, I want to watch that one, like I want to watch Miley on Joe Rogan. Yeah, Gwen is a super hardcore Catholic and there's nothing wrong with that. And her statement was focused solely on the guest and what he says.
Speaker 1: And what's wrong with getting a different take too, you know what I mean, like having somebody interview you in a different way. You know, It's my big problem with Kamala. When she campaigned, she went on a lot of softball shows. I wouldn't have went on any of those shows. You already got Howard Stern. You knew he was going to vote for you. Don't waste your time going to Howard, Go to Tucker Carlson, go to Fox, stand up to those nit wits and let their audience judge for themselves. But they didn't do that. They went to all these places where she could be protected. And it's like, that's how you lose an election.
Speaker 2: All right. More music related news, Frank Ocean debuted a new song a snippet of a new song in a vlog from this UFC fighter named Peyton Talbot. Frank Ocean is gay, and he and this UFC fighter have been hanging out a lot recently. In fact, Frank Ocean recently went to see Peyton Talbot fight and a lot of people have been talking about this friendship and I think it's awesome. I love that unexpected friendship between Frank Ocean and this UFC fighter. So there's that. In more music related news, Oh oh my god, Anthony ketis what a fucking perv ione sky. That name may not ring a bell, but maybe she you know, she was in say anything remember that movie with John Cusack. She was in a lot of movies in the eighties. Ione Sky says that when she was just sixteen years old, Anthony Keatis got her pregnant. She talks about all of this in her memoir that she just released. And she was sixteen, Anthony Keatis at the time was either twenty four or twenty five. That's gross and illegal, gross and illegal. And she also claims in her memoir that Anthony Keatis had a relationship with a fourteen year old runaway.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of TikTok videos of people surprised like that. He was never kind of outed during me Too or you know, he did some suspect things, but Keatas was a big drug addict. You know, I don't think he remembers much of his twenties. All those guys in the Peppers were So I'm not dismissing anything he did or saying, hey, it's okay, But once again, what are we supposed to do go back and yell at the weather about thirty years ago. I mean it's hard to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, quickly, Congratulations to Normani from Fifth Harmony formerly a Fifth Harmony. She got herself an NBA star, NBA, NFL star. I's gonna say, I think she's with the football player abbreviations. You know. I was trying to say a sports star, but and NBA came out instead. And his name is DK Metcalf.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's a Steeler. Now, he's a great player. He's a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Isn't that your team?
Speaker 1: That's my team?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. Congrats to that.
Speaker 1: We're getting some stars in Pittsburgh, maybe Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Next two nos, Chapel Roan released a new song. We'll talk about the song quickly in a minute, but first, some fans are very upset at Chapel because in an interview promoting her new single The Giver, she talked about driving around West Hollywood listening to Jason Aldean, and a lot of fans are not happy with Chapel because Jason Alding they consider to be very problematic. Okay, I don't give a fuck. Yeah, listen to Jason Alding if you want to listen to Jason Alding.
Speaker 1: I've said it before, I'll say it again. If our Kelly came on right now and it was that Ignition song, I would turn it the fuck up one and know why because it's a good song and I don't think this is from more Kelly. If Diddy came on right now and it's a Diddy song that I liked, I would turn it up because I wouldn't be thinking, oh is this Diddy? So her giving the guy some light, I guess is what people may have a problem with, But I don't give a shit either.
Speaker 2: Come on, Well, Chapel released the recorded version. She's so fucking crazy in the best way. She said, I thought I'd just be funny to release a country song, a country lesbian song, which I mean, it is kind of funny to release it, but like on the surface, you have to like really be paying attention to the lyrics to understand it's a lesbian country song about like, you know, I ain't no country boy quitter. You know, I get the job done. And she's like the PowerTOP in the room relationship and anyways, she debuted this song on Saturday Night Live last year, months like a long ass time ago. Yeah, and didn't fucking put it on streaming. Then oh she didn't, no, she just it's only now on Friday did she put this song on streaming. And I liked the SNL version, but the recorded version is like ten times better.
Speaker 1: Really, I didn't, I'll be honest with you. That on SNL I thought was a really flat song.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think it's a hit.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, good. But you didn't love it on SNL either, did you. I thought it was fine because I thought it was fine too. I thought it was artistic fine, but I didn't. I didn't like, go, well, this is going to change the world kind of song. But you like it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The record verse it's clearly we need to rip off Mutt Lane. It's so Mut Lane production. It's like a Shania Twain song. It's a Shania Twain song from the nineties.
Speaker 1: I'll listen to it as soon as we're done.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with it. I love it. Also, Liza released two new songs two weeks apart. The first one flopped and it wasn't that good. The second song it's gonna flop as well, sadly, but I actually like it. Maybe it won't flop. I don't know. But the fact that she already two weeks later released another single.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear about either one of them, so that's not a good sign. Usually something will come across my loser feed and I haven't seen any of it.
Speaker 2: I like it's called still Bad. I actually like it Still Bad. It's good.
Speaker 1: I'll think a listen. I like her. I mean she's a powerhouse in concert. Man, she knows how to control a space.
Speaker 2: Lil Nazex also released a few new songs an interesting approach. I think he's kind of over though sadly, but one of them I liked. Even though he's over, I liked it. He got a new management and a lot of changes. We'll see there. Also, Selena Gomez released a music video for her latest song, She's doing an interesting approach to just you know. She's not even I don't even think she's like, quote, going to radio. I don't think she's trying to get hits. She's just like promoting the music from this album that she made their fiance But in addition to the Chapel Rone song, my favorite song that was released over the last week is this song by this new artist named Jordan Firstman. It's called I Want to See My Friends Dix.
Speaker 1: It's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious, but it's really good. Yes, it's really good. It reminds me of like two thousand and six, three oh three Cobra Starship.
Speaker 1: All of those like a G six.
Speaker 2: Yes, I need like the MisShapes to do a remix.
Speaker 1: It's fun as shit. So it's funny, like I want to see my friends.
Speaker 2: It's my friend's daggs. It's so touchy though it's so said.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Also, Ariana Grande's brother got signed to a record deal even though he's in his like I think he's forty. Let me look it up real quick. Franky Grande, Frankie Grande's forty two, a forty two year old gay man isn't being signed to a major record deal if he's not Ariana Grande's brother. I forgot to mention he got signed to his sister's record label, Republic.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yeah, hilarious, that is what it is. It's fine. It doesn't hurt anybody.
Speaker 2: He released a new song. It wasn't good, It wasn't bad. Also, Benson Boone is complaining about being a sex symbol.
Speaker 1: And keep your shirt on when you prefer exactly.
Speaker 2: I was about to say.
Speaker 1: That you're gonna bet about. People are not taking me seriously. It's like, well, then keep your clothing one, I mean, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, Daddy Yankee is suing his ex wife for over two hundred million dollars, alleging that she stole tens of millions of dollars from him. Scandal, drama, drama. Also, I don't know if I believe this, but Heather McDonald claims that next month there's going to be an announcement that Andy Cohen is either stepping down from Watch What Happens Live or that he won't be hosting the reunions on Bravo anymore. Something is in the works. She claims she could be wrong. Speaking of TV news, I think this show is popped or popped. You may not have watched it because it's on People don't watch broadcast shows that much. They watched Strength.
Speaker 1: Even know what's on broadcast. I can't think of Abbot Elementary, which I don't watch. It's the only like show I think that keeps getting brought up constantly that's on broadcast.
Speaker 2: This is the other show that's getting a lot of buzz. Doctor Odyssey. Have you watched that one?
Speaker 1: I haven't even heard of it.
Speaker 2: You haven't heard it? It starts Joshua Jackson, Hottie Pacey from Dawson's Creek, and I guess it's like the love Boat. And finally, before we take a call or two, let's end things on a positive note. Matt Pinfield. We mentioned him briefly on our podcast. It's a fucking miracle. The guy almost died. He was in a coma for two months and then just fucking woke up and can remember shit. Absolute bonkers.
Speaker 1: It doesn't shock me that he can remember things, though. I mean, this guy has a mind like no one I've ever known. I mean, this guy remembers every little thing about music that he's ever heard or learned. It's like he's got access to the part of the brain that nobody else does.
Speaker 2: I'm like that too. I'm an Idiot's the bomb, You're just.
Speaker 1: An idiot, idiot, well duh, but he legitimately, it is truly unbelievable. His knowledge of music. I've never seen anything like it. I'm astounded by his knowledge of musical things. And on top of it, he's the sweetest man in the world. My best to him. He's just a lovely, lovely man.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's take a call or two, Hey, President, booker.
Speaker 3: It's Ashley from Florida. I just listened to the Patreon. I was just listening to you guys talk about the costs of ticket sales and concerts. And me and my friend went to the Reputation Stadium tour for Taylor Swift and we were sitting on the floor of the stadium ground seats and we were.
Speaker 2: About ten ros back from the stage. We got to romp to the stage touch her hands and she was singing.
Speaker 3: She sang to us, she played guitar in front of us. She was right their feet away from us. And those tickets were less than two hundred dollars each. I was really disappointed when the aerostore came around. I never got to go because of the cost of ticket sales. Was really disappointing. So anyways, just wanted to comment.
Speaker 2: On that love the show well, ticket prices that are not going down for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they may be going down for everyone else. I think the dollar has been stretched as far as it's going to go right now. I think there's some tough sailing ahead and you're starting to see it with a lot of artists, like even Beyonce. You know, Beyonce is having a really hard time moving tickets for this tour.
Speaker 2: I keep seeing all these news articles and news segments about people freaking out over their retirement funds.
Speaker 1: Four oh one k's have taken a massive dump.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a good thing. I don't even look at mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the best thing to do.
Speaker 2: Ignorance is blisz. It's trueurance is blizz.
Speaker 1: For this past week, I'll be honest, I didn't even look It's America's great again. Let me tell you, all right, one we're call hi guys.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to your March tenth episode talking about the Lady Gaga album.
Speaker 1: I really loved the new album.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I'm like a Gaga like super fan, but.
Speaker 2: I do remember you were talking about how Chromatica was a dance record, but I was like five years ago.
Speaker 3: She's had like five.
Speaker 1: Billion things she said since then. I kind of mourned that album.
Speaker 2: Because that album was so good, but it was released during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: It got so many of.
Speaker 3: Those songs that have been played in the club and the clubs were closed, and I just feel like that album I will always feel like that it gets.
Speaker 2: The flowers that deserves. I love that album.
Speaker 3: This album I really like, I think because you know you were saying you heard a bunch of different influences in it, and I hear it, but I also hear like straight through, like.
Speaker 2: That Gaga sound, and yeah, I loved it all right.
Speaker 1: Love you guys say, all right, great record, by the way, if you finished Gaga yet, if you listened to it, it's a great album.
Speaker 2: I just listened once.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get through it once. I know, dude, that's awesome. It's a very very good record. You need to listen to it. A couple of times.
Speaker 2: I was just playing Chapel on repeat.
Speaker 1: I am going to go listen to that song.
Speaker 2: So good. All right, Hopefully we'll see some of you Thursday for our Patreon patreons dot com slash Perez Hilton had a great day. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Take care.