Speaker 1: All from geck, go pick up my fucking phone call.
Speaker 2: All right, I picked up your phone call. What now?
Speaker 3: How is your relationship with your father?
Speaker 2: What do you do? You're doing like the jigsaw voice?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know you you Why are you asking me what it is? It's your voice?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Why are you evading the question?
Speaker 2: I'm not evading the question I'm trying to have with you, you know, because even I don't do that, I don't know. I won't start off. I'll start off at least, you know what. At least I'll start off talking to you. I'll acknowledge that you exist first, and then I'll do the question.
Speaker 3: I'm very sorry. I apologize. It was very rude of meaning. Consider it. I apologize. How are you no?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Listen? Listen man, listen man. I think we got no listen man. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: Listen Jesus Christ. I think we got off to the wrong foot here. I think that you know, I don't think. I don't think that needs to happen. I think I think that you seem like a pleasant, he human being, and I think that we can we can, we can do this over correctly.
Speaker 3: I wholeheartedly agree.
Speaker 2: What is your relationship like with your father?
Speaker 3: You know, I'll have to think it's pretty normal. No, it's not too bad. It could be better, could be worse. You know, it's just how it is.
Speaker 2: In what ways do you think it could be better?
Speaker 3: You don't. I could be a forty year old man and my dad could be seventy and we could still be in the backyard throwing baseballs. I think that'd be absolutely wonderful.
Speaker 2: Well, how old are you now?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: I am a thirty two all right.
Speaker 2: So in eight years you can hang out with you can go back and live with your dad, and you guys can play baseball together, and that will be great. I mean, here's the thing about the thing that you want to happen, is that it physically can't happen for another The conditions of your dream require you to be forty years old, right, That is correct, just and you will not be forty years old for eight more years. So I mean you just kind of have to be patient with this one.
Speaker 3: That is absolutely true. You know what, Honestly, I think I think it's more of a drive to live, you know, it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, Here you're saying, I think that it's good to have goals. It's good to have things like that to look forward to, or else life just becomes like, you know what, am I even waking up every day for? Unless if I don't have this dream of playing baseball with my dad at forty years old and you're only thirty two, you have so much more to live for.
Speaker 3: I could not agree more. Greko, So how is your relationship with your father?
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you soon, Jesus Christ. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 6: Okay, goes on the line.
Speaker 7: Call from Morgan.
Speaker 8: Morgan, Oh, hi, hey, I was looking for a bit of therapeutic advice, mister Gek.
Speaker 5: I was hoping you could help me out.
Speaker 2: I will. I can promise absolutely nothing. I can promise no satisfaction with therapeutic advice, but I can promise you that I will do my best to provide it.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's all I need.
Speaker 2: Am I on speakerphone right now?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: You are? Would you prefer to not be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little bit easier to hear you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay. So basically, I've been in love with this boy for probably thirteen years now, and I've kind of just been chasing him forever. And he's actually sitting next to me right now, and I just have to I just I just don't really know what to do in this situation.
Speaker 2: You are in love with a boy for thirteen years, you've been chasing him. Are you guys together?
Speaker 5: I have no, we're not. We are not as a couple.
Speaker 2: So you're just friends. We are just friends, and you would like to be more than friends. Yeah, And does he know this?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 2: I just said it to his face, and how did he respond?
Speaker 5: He's laughing. I think he's really nervous because he knows you're prone to talking to other people on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, I mightn't want to talk to him. Oh of course, But before we do that. I mean, this is I'm very curious about the nature of this relationship. I mean, first of all, thirteen years. How old are you, guys? We're twenty one, I mean thirteen years. It's a long time. That means that you've known each other since you were eight, my Matthew. So I feel like by now he has to know that you have romantic feelings for him.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: So no, I talked to him real quick.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 5: Oh, he said he'll hang up.
Speaker 2: He said, he'll hang up if you if you give me the phone, if I give him the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's pretty shy. But we have a mutual friend here. If you'd like to talk to our mutual friend who's been, you know, observant of this thing for quite.
Speaker 2: A while, Sure, I'll talk to mutual friends. Faba, Hello, hey man, what's your name?
Speaker 10: Fabia?
Speaker 2: Fabia? What the hell's going on? Dude?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: So so, so okay, So I'm a of these two in seventh grade and from then on, I've like she's been chasing after him, but he's always just been like no. But now recently we kind of just like started talking to Morgan a little bit, and like we've been playing video games and every now and like every now and then we just hung out. And then she came back from college. So now she's kind of just living here and we're kind of like just chilling all of us and both of them. Honestly, recently, like they've both have gone very close and they've hung out alone together what like one or two times.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, only one or two times.
Speaker 11: Yeah, one or two times.
Speaker 2: She's like, man been she like claiming she's been in love with him for thirteen years. They've only hung over the thirteen years that she's been in love with him, they've hung out alone one or two time times.
Speaker 11: Look, he was hold on. How do I it was? He was the base mold of every other boyfriend that she's had.
Speaker 2: So every other boyfriend she's had, its just her trying to substitute.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: So what's what's his deal?
Speaker 12: Is he?
Speaker 2: Like? I mean, look, I'm gonna be honest. I don't even know what she sees in him at this point. I mean he's he seems very shy and bashful he is, Yes, maybe she likes that he's like sweet and sensitive.
Speaker 11: I maybe also his hair.
Speaker 2: H I bet he does have nice hair.
Speaker 10: He does. It's very fluffy.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I don't know. What do you? What do you make of all this?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm fine with it. If there, If that's that's them, if they want to be together, that's okay.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to uh, what's her name again?
Speaker 10: Her name is Morgan?
Speaker 2: Morgan? Let me talk to Morgan again?
Speaker 10: All right, Thanks meeting you mane me you too, dude.
Speaker 2: Hello, listen, Morgan, I think you should stop chasing this guy, Okay, you know, I mean, look, I wanted to. I really wanted to talk to him on the phone. In fact, can I can I talk to him on the phone.
Speaker 5: I can try again, all right, try again? Yeah, pretty please, Chris. It's just the internet.
Speaker 11: No one cares about the internet.
Speaker 2: Marian Morgan, Chris mar Marian, Marian Margan Morgan. There, look Morgan, yes see right there. You know, I tried to get Chris talking on the phone with me. He didn't want to do it. You know, I'm gonna do Morgan, Yeah, what I want to move on? Okay, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you feel me on this.
Speaker 13: I understand.
Speaker 7: I'm picking up what you're putting down down.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I tried to get it to move on. I try. I try. Look, I tried. I try. I even I even tried twice to get him too. But you know, he he made it clear to me that he's not interested in speaking on the phone. And you know, look, there's a lot of other people calling in. You know, uh, there's there's a lot of other people out in the world. You know, for for me to talk on the phone with Morgan.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, sure, Chris might have some qualities about him that I'd really like to talk to him about. But you know, there's all these other people that probably have really interesting things to talk about, uh, that I can talk to on the phone. And so instead of you know, I'm not going to sit here and and and try with all my might to get Chris to talk with me on the phone, But instead I'll look forward to all the other possible people out there there are to talk with on the phone.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's that's some really solid I needed to hear that.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you, Morgan.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, mister gig.
Speaker 2: You have a good rest of the night, you too, Oh.
Speaker 1: Paul From Tyler.
Speaker 3: Tyler, you think, baby, what's up? Buddy?
Speaker 2: What's ever up? Tyler? What does that even be?
Speaker 14: Just tuned into your stream for the first time and thought, Chuck call him?
Speaker 2: Ah, how what were you? How did you find it?
Speaker 14: I was just scrolling on Reddit after work, sitting on the couch, and my girlfriend thought pop up.
Speaker 2: Ah, Well, well, Tyler, what's how did you and your girlfriend meet?
Speaker 10: We actually met online.
Speaker 14: We met through a dating app and she moved States to be with me.
Speaker 2: She moved States to be with you.
Speaker 14: After six months, she moved States, uprooted her whole life, and came out here to be with me.
Speaker 2: Wow, now it's interesting. You said she uprooted her whole life. What was she leaving behind in her her?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 2: I can I ask where she went from to.
Speaker 14: I'll tell you where she came from. She came from Illinois and we live in Iowa. I guess it's not a big secret. And she uprooted her chicken. She was hand raising chicken and she had a leading move.
Speaker 2: She had to leave them behind. She didn't bring them with you. You didn't start a farm in your own place.
Speaker 14: No, Unfortunately, I don't think they would have probably liked the move. And we also couldn't find like a cheap farm to rent that we would have access to.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Now, why did you? Why did she come to you instead of you going to her.
Speaker 14: I have kids that lived in this state with me in Iowa, Okay, I don't want to give them up.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Uh, I feel I would if see if someone did that for me, I would feel all like like obligate. I feel obligated to give them a fantastic relationship experience. I'd be like, all right, the life I am going to give you I already see the life you have, and I now have to give you a life that is as good, if not a little bit better than that life.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I do what I can to try to, you know, make her happy.
Speaker 2: What what app did you guys meet on?
Speaker 14: It's a pretty obscure dating app that actually doesn't exist anymore. It's called Better. It was specifically for BDSM relationships.
Speaker 2: Mhmm. Are you are you a sub or a dom?
Speaker 10: We both switched okay with each other.
Speaker 2: Do you have like a preference though?
Speaker 10: I prefer to be downinant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: How old are your kids?
Speaker 14: My older son is five and my younger son is almost three.
Speaker 2: How old do you think you'll wait until they are to tell them that you guys met on a BDSM dating site.
Speaker 14: I've never been asked that question. I'd say maybe when they're old enough to understand what that all entailed.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not one hundred percent sure I'm old enough that I understand one hundred percent of what that entails.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but there's obviously, you know, a stigma around what bdsmen. People think abusive. Some people, you know, enjoy it very much. I'd like to think I'm going to explain things to my children in a way that they can.
Speaker 10: See it from both sides.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to.
Speaker 14: Force any use upon them. I just want them to understand this exists, this is how I feel about it, and you are free to feel how you feel about it.
Speaker 2: That's good you have. You're sort of are the first line of defense in explaining you know, this community that you appear to be passionate about people having an appropriate understanding of.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's a huge pet peeve, especially of hers, when people will say that it's abusive or it's just a rape thing or something like that. It's a big pet pew.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, would you say your name was?
Speaker 14: I didn't, but her name is Lucy?
Speaker 2: Oh you're name?
Speaker 14: Oh my name?
Speaker 11: Sorry?
Speaker 14: My name is Tyler.
Speaker 2: Well, Tyler, I have I have one cool question for you why.
Speaker 14: I was trying to figure that out myself. Man, I saw that was the question of the day. I guess my answer would be because.
Speaker 2: M hm, you know, uh, that's a legit. That's a legitimate answer to that question. It is kind of.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like the ethos of that because it sort of goes back to what I was talking about at the very beginning of the stream, with you know, not really needing any sort of a justification for doing anything. You know why, because I like that.
Speaker 15: Exactly.
Speaker 14: I feel like you and I would be pretty cool, pretty cool friends.
Speaker 2: I think we would too.
Speaker 14: Well, Hey, thanks for answering my call. This is actually really cool and uh yeah, I'm definitely gonna be a subscriber.
Speaker 2: I love you, Tyler. I appreciate you so much for calling in and tell Lucy. I said, Hi, Tell the kids, I said Hi, tell the dogs and the chickens. I said Hi, And I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 14: Firt Sure, love you too, buddy.
Speaker 2: You know, normally I'm a sub, but I'm a DOM for Tyler. No that I got that switch type and that's not what I meant to say. I want to say normally I'm a DOM when I'm a sub for Tyler.
Speaker 4: All from Hey, Coco Puffs, Coco Puffs, Hey, Coco Puff.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Uh? You know what I wanted to tell you something.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: Well, don't be you know, I thought I would be nervous, but you know, I'm taking it one second head of time. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Uh? What did you want to tell me? Hold on before you tell me, before you tell me? This thing? Is it? I? Is it one of these two things? Really horrible or really nice?
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's either definitely more nice?
Speaker 2: All right, all right? What's up? So?
Speaker 4: I passed my driving test today?
Speaker 2: Oh? How old are you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm thirty one?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, No, it's really exciting. And I wanted to tell you.
Speaker 2: You passed your driving test. What are you gonna do now? You know?
Speaker 4: I don't know. You know, Well, that's the hope. You know, I've been pretty good saving my money so I can suppuy some new outright. Whether that's a good idea or not. But the idea is get a car, and then I feel like I have a lot more freedom in my life.
Speaker 2: Now, this newfound freedom that you have, what are you going to do with it? Where are you going to go?
Speaker 4: You know, that's a good question. I am. The bad thing about me is I'm already pretty content with my life. So a lot of other people they have drive and ambition, they have things they want to get done. I don't really have that, but I do have a feeling that I don't want to be here anymore, which might be even better.
Speaker 2: Be here as in where you currently are location wise, location.
Speaker 4: Wise, and maybe even in my life, but generally just dissatisfaction right now.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know, I don't think there's anything I know, you just said that this is a bad thing, but like, I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with not with being content with your life.
Speaker 4: And you know, I agree. The problem has been when it comes to other people, because then they have these expectations of you know, well, what's wrong with you that you don't want to do anything? And it's not that I don't want to do anything. My friend told me. It's more like you got your checklist and you've already checked everything off. So yeah, no, it's interesting. But I am glad to hear you say that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I totally understand what you're saying, but I do think that you have no obligation to live your life for other people or in a way that satisfies other people's expectations. I mean, it's funny because at the beginning of this stream, we were talking about, oh, people have all these expectations of if you're going to do something, you need a reason to do it. But right, also on that coin is if you're not going to do anything, you don't need a reason to not do anything either, Right, you don't need to justify anything you do or do not do to other people as long as you're content with the things that you're doing or not doing.
Speaker 4: Right, No, that's one hundred percent sure, I agree.
Speaker 2: But yet you got a license for a reason. I don't think you went out and just got it just to spend money and for a no fucking reason. You obviously wanted to go do things you obviously want to.
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's kind of complicated, like a lot of stuff in life is. But I would say, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Do you have a sort of a concrete list of I mean, where are you now? If you don't mind sharing, you know, like.
Speaker 4: What, I'm in northern California.
Speaker 2: Northern California, and we're in the part of the state where they call Ammon's Ammen's Ammon's amens. Where are you going to go?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know. I thought, you know, I don't want to go to la I don't want to go to San Francisco. It's fucking expensive, you know, but it's the same thing. You know, There's not really a place I want to be, but there's lots of places I don't want to be. I once learned in one of my philosophy classes that if you don't know what something is, start with what it isn't and you'll eventually get close.
Speaker 2: M that's kind of know what something is, start with what it isn't. Yeah, what are you trying to figure out?
Speaker 4: I don't know, just a place that I'll be okay being in?
Speaker 2: Okay, And you've decided that you don't know the place that you're okay with being in, but you know that it isn't where you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And something that's for me, you know, my whole life, I've kind of been displaced by other things, you know, just control of my life hasn't been my own. I've done things and things that I want I go after, but overall, the majority of my life's kind of been outside of my control. So I'm kind of over that, but also it's kind of left me kind of apathetic, sometimes too.
Speaker 2: Apathetic. Can I ask why your life? Why you feel like your life has been out of your control.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, well, probably most of the stints from when I was younger, things that just when you're a child, you don't really you get subjected to things you don't really you know, get to tell your parents, I don't like this, or I don't want to live here. I ended up going to foster care for a little bit. I had a younger brother who had a terminal disease, and I was very lucky that I was able to take care of them in his like later years. But just lots of things that are kind of bigger than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now you find yourself, you know, pretty young. You got your license, and it sounds like you don't have a ton of you know, you don't have kids or I don't know if you have a wife or a girlfriend or whatever, but it sounds like you no, I had a responsibilities.
Speaker 4: I had a five year relationship that ended this last Christmas. I have a I had at a tight one hundred and twenty thousand dollars worth of doge coin, but I don't know the fucking password. So it's all, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You don't know the password or your cat what do you mean like your seed phrase?
Speaker 4: So yeah, the fucking thing fucking the password. So they're like, oh, make it so no one else can guess it. Make it like twenty four characters like, oh, that's cool. So I did that eight nine years ago when I fucking mind the doge coin and fuck, I don't know what it is. I even got like some scripts to go to brute force it. I went over seventy five thousand different versions of what I thought it would be. I don't think it's that fucking password anymore. So, you know, I was pretty wealthy, but who cares? Isn't that fun?
Speaker 2: Damn? That's That's the fucking thing about that is the one thing about cryptocurrency is that there's just so many ways to lose it or like get fucked with it. It's not like a bank where you can like you know, call them and get your ship back exactly.
Speaker 4: I have so many people tell me, can't you just reset your pass? Like it doesn't fucking much. This is an anarchistic banking. There's no fucking centralized system to this.
Speaker 2: This gets us into an entirely different conversation. But uh oh yeah, I feel like that that's the that's the improblem, Like I wanted to move my ship off of They're like, hey, you got to move your ship off of a coin base because coinbase is like centralized and shit. And I'm like, well what I'm I'm too, I'm stupid. I can't keep my thing in a thing, no for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then besides that, like fucking let's say I did have my password, I don't how to fuck to cash out diage coin. It's in a fucking imaginary money. I have to buy bitcoin with it exchange and then cash out through that, and like there's all this little shit that I don't know about.
Speaker 2: All right, enough talk about the cryptocurrency though. You have your online all right, So tell me, now, what are you gonna do now that you have this this freedom? You don't have any responsibilities. You have your car, you know, where do you want to go?
Speaker 4: So that's the name I'm trying to figure out, first and foremost figuring out a car, and that's gonna sit my lifestyle. I found out I really like biking, so I kind of want to just get on my fucking bike and go on some nice trails. Yeah, I can't do mountain biking because I don't know how, and I'll probably fucking die. So but you know, nice slowly trails. The first time I did that, I went through our Lower Park down in my city, and it's like a horse trail, just really mellow during the fucking spring. It looks like a jungle and there's all these wines and hills and shit. And I just rode that and when I came off, I fucking giggled. I was the happiest sucker I've ever been.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, So that's what I'm trying to hold on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm hoping to start with.
Speaker 2: Who knows, man, maybe you, maybe you, just maybe you somewhere a line line. You ditch the car, you buy a bike, you go across the country.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about it. Already got me a pretty okay bike, and you know it served me well.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: You want to know something funny?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 4: You know there's that series Dead or Alive, Beach Volleyball whatever, big old anime titties playing volleyball.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: So there was a trailer for one of the new games. I was watching it and I knew when that big titty girl came out she was riding a bike. I knew at that moment, I liked other things because I looked at that fucking bike and I was like, that's a nice fucking bike.
Speaker 2: Right right. You were less focused on the titties and your attention went straight to the bikes. One guy, you got something there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly. Everyone used to listen to that thing, evenside them that just you know, just fucking makes noise in you.
Speaker 2: You know, well listen, man, keep following the dream. And would you say your.
Speaker 4: Name was Cocoa Puffs.
Speaker 2: Cocoa Puffs. Well, hell, yeah, man, I'm excited for you. Good luck out there.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Gek. I'm so glad I got through to you.
Speaker 2: Man, absolutely, man, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 4: Cashay one more thing hit me. So the bad thing about all of this, I said, it's kind of funny is today's also the day I get to see my best friend for the last time, and it really sucks. I just kind of want everybody listening to don't push it off. See your best friend, Tom hums, thinking to talk to your family, you know, just be good.
Speaker 6: That's all.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Well, thank you, thank you so much, Coco Puffs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you. Good night, everybody.
Speaker 2: Good night, ma'am.
Speaker 11: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Pickte Hello, rit kah rit Hello, Hey Rebecca, I'm gonna I feel like I'm trying to think of a name that starts with the rit, and it's Rebecca.
Speaker 7: Uh, that's my name.
Speaker 2: Your name is Rebecca.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's that's that's what it is, Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Where are you you soundly? It sounds crowded.
Speaker 16: Uh, I'm I'm in my brother's room.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sitting on his bed.
Speaker 2: Well, it's your relationship, like with your brother.
Speaker 9: I would say great, but he thinks I bully him.
Speaker 15: I don't think I bully him.
Speaker 9: I think we have a great relationship.
Speaker 2: Can't talk to him?
Speaker 9: Maybe actually maybe.
Speaker 8: Room?
Speaker 2: Where is he? Do you guys like to switch rooms every other night?
Speaker 16: Well, I mean no in his.
Speaker 2: Room without him?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 2: Do you have his permission to be there?
Speaker 15: Have your permission to be here?
Speaker 13: He doesn't care.
Speaker 6: See, it's great, all right?
Speaker 2: Can't talk to him?
Speaker 13: Nathan say something? No?
Speaker 2: No, hand Hand on the phone. Hand on the phone, Nathan, Nathan, This won't take long. Nathan. I promise I won't let you. I promise I'll let you go back your food very soon. Nathan, can you hear me? Can you take me off speakerphone. Nathan, I promise, I promise, Nathan, I won't take that long.
Speaker 13: Right all right?
Speaker 9: Here, what.
Speaker 2: Nathan, why do you feel like your sister bullies you.
Speaker 13: I don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 2: So you haven't so you're able to make the accusation, but you're not able to back it up. No, So I feel like that and the validity of the accusation sort of dwindles.
Speaker 7: Not really all.
Speaker 2: But Nathan, you haven't given me one good reason as to why you believe your sister bullies you. It sounds like you do have a much better relationship than you realize. Yeah, but she still why does she bully you? Nathan? Uh, Nathan Nahing, go eat your chicken tenders. I'm done with you. Go eat your chicken tenders. I'm gonna bully you. Now, go eat your sicken tender. Nath that I'm done with you.
Speaker 9: He gave me the phone bash.
Speaker 2: Look, continue to bully him. It's the only way he will gain positive character traits through harsh life experiences. I think he will emerge from this a tougher, stronger, more emotionally resilient person because of the stress that you Uh put onto him. Diamonds are formed in the rough. Rebackup. Thank you so much for your service to America. You ever wonder for us of the night?
Speaker 7: Me too?
Speaker 2: All from American spirits, Black American spirits?
Speaker 13: Oh it works? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hi? Hey, what's going on? American spirit? American spirit?
Speaker 13: Yeah, not that kind of spirit. No spirit, no spirit for this American.
Speaker 2: Why do you have no spirit?
Speaker 13: Because I'm broken and dead inside.
Speaker 2: You're broken and dead inside? Damn you should write music. A lot of people, a lot of people write music about being broken and dead inside, and they use it to a lot of people have made a lot of money making music about how broken and dead inside they are.
Speaker 13: See, everyone I know makes music, but I'm just not inclined.
Speaker 2: Everyone you know, everyone you know makes music.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't make I don't know a lot of people.
Speaker 2: So how many people do you know?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: Uh? Personally?
Speaker 10: Like close?
Speaker 13: I guess uh five?
Speaker 2: You know you only know five? Do you count family as people? You know?
Speaker 12: Eight?
Speaker 2: Okay? I mean yeah, when you say you are you are these friends? Are these people? You just people?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 13: Like my my roommates and my my partners and.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah you said partners partner. Okay, I thought you were like polygamous.
Speaker 13: No single partner.
Speaker 2: They're sitting polyamory, something you would ever seeously considered trying.
Speaker 13: No, No, it's it's not something for me. I I find myself, I find myself getting too jealous. And I also feel like I'd hate myself if I ever, you know, stepped outside of the one person who I say I love.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So you have found a person that you that you you truly do feel as though you love. Yeah, why do you love them?
Speaker 13: Oh Jesus Christ. You know they've been there with me for a very very long time. I have been able to depend on them too. I've been able to depend on them to, you know, stand up for me and things like that.
Speaker 2: What's your name again? Oh? American Spirit?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you know American Spirit? For how for? How like broken inside you are? I mean you sound as though you're surrounded by I just heard the giggles of some school girls. It sounded like you were like surrounded by my friends right now.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm quite a I'm quite a nihilist. I kind of kind of you know, I don't I don't take what I what I what I have.
Speaker 2: But yet you're at But yet you're at this this this wild social gathering as we speak, sitting in a living room at the party, my partner in their roommate. Okay, all right, so you are not you're watching the stream on the phone. Not one hundred you know, I'm not a hundred human beings that you're interacting with and pro social I.
Speaker 13: Have, I have decent social skills. I'm just. I'm just. I'm just. I don't know, I'm I'm very I'm pretty young. I'm lost. I'm only nineteen, so I don't have everything figured out yet. I do stupid shast of the time.
Speaker 2: You do stupid ship. Well, first of all, everything that you're listening, I mean, for how for how broken? Uh? Inside? You claim to be you? You're in, you know, because ession of some fantastic gifts. You're the gift of youth, the gift of love, the gift of friendship, the gift of positive social skills. I think things are looking for you, American spirits.
Speaker 13: Not for nothing. I I was, I was pretty. I was pretty jarred by the fact that you answered I you know, you know, I have I have my my mental health issues, but I definitely appreciate what I have in my life, and I don't I don't want to knock any of the things that are positive for me, especially on on live live stream.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you. I don't think anyone would get the sense of you as being ungrateful.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well I am grateful as they're sitting near me.
Speaker 1: I want good to know that good.
Speaker 2: You say you do stupid ship to pass the time. Yeah, what kind of stupid ship do you do to pass the time?
Speaker 13: M Yeah, I don't get I write graffiti.
Speaker 2: You write graffiti?
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's my main stupid ship.
Speaker 2: Where uh, where do you go to write graffiti?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 13: Honestly, you know anywhere and everywhere, but to do the big things like abandoned places and train tracks and trains and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Your your partner just moaned.
Speaker 13: Did they know that was their roommate. I think it was. We're reading chat and we're noticing the other people that write graffiti. What's up, y'all? Throw up your set?
Speaker 2: So you write graffiti? Now, what what do you write? Do you just write your name? Do you write you know, political graffiti?
Speaker 15: Is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's what do you what's the message you're trying to get out there?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's you know, it's definitely I consider my myself. You know, I'm not an I'm not an anarchist, but I definitely have more anarchist views than any other. Uh but I don't agree with all of them, or enough of them to call myself that.
Speaker 2: But uh I yeah, your friends giggling in the back, you're the most adorable little anarchist I have ever spoken with.
Speaker 13: Thank you? You can? You know, you could pet my hair if you wanted anytime?
Speaker 2: That sounds beautiful.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's nice and curly and fluffy.
Speaker 2: American Spirits. I mean it sounds like, can I speak with your partner or or the room I speak with with with one of your friends?
Speaker 13: Yeah, here's my partner.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 8: Olive?
Speaker 2: Olive? Olive? What's olive? American Spirits claims to be a nihilist. They claim to be broken and dead inside. But yet you mean you're sitting with them, You're you're you're laughing at uh at at you know with them? You know you do you consider American spirits perception of themselves to be accurate?
Speaker 7: You know, I think they're pretty sweet, They're they're good kids.
Speaker 13: You think kill us? Yeah, we're a.
Speaker 2: Group like a band or just like a group.
Speaker 7: Oh no, just a group according to Chat.
Speaker 13: All right, he said American edge Lord Spirit Black. That was a really good fucking That took that person a long time to come up with.
Speaker 2: You guys in my head, like when I think of what you are on the I imagine you guys as the emo the goth kids from South Park, do you imagine?
Speaker 10: Not so accurate?
Speaker 13: That's that's kind of what I styled everything after.
Speaker 2: I'm the little be wearing while black.
Speaker 13: Right now, my shirt's red, but everything else is black, but it's like really dark red, so it's still cost God.
Speaker 2: I mean, you guys are so for God kids. You're so smiling, you're so giggly.
Speaker 13: Drugs are sick.
Speaker 2: You just said two. You just said two extremely random non sequiturs. Just now, well, I said, adorable God. One of you guys said I work at the zoo, and then you said drugs are sick.
Speaker 13: Yeah, drugs are sick and they work at the zoo. Do drugs and work at the zoo?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the philosophies that you guys have, you know, Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I think that like seventies goth kids would be really pissed off at you guys for how happy you seem to be as goth people.
Speaker 13: I agree, but I think that they're the posers because they forced themselves to not feel things in the art of trying to look edgy and goth. I just like the color black and it doesn't show off the figure of who I am, so I can do sketchy shit and not get caught on camera.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it sounds like the subculture is working out for you guys. I'm happy to hear that you're redefining in a positive.
Speaker 13: Like thank you. Yeah, of course, I mean, you know it is what it is. I don't know if it's a definition. I don't know how many people pay attention to us like that.
Speaker 2: That's an appropriately goth answer. Well, thank you so much, American spirits and olive and olives. Room mate, you guys have a wonder for us to the night.
Speaker 13: Bye, have a good one. The roommate is your is the big giant fan. I just kind of started blowing your phone up because they're watching your stream, so you should let them say something to you real quick.
Speaker 2: Sure cool?
Speaker 7: Hello, Lyle, how are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good? How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm doing very good. This is this is amazing that this is happening. I've been watching you for like, man, probably like eight nine months, so this means a lot to finally be able to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Hell yah, I'm happy to talk to you too. I'm glad I got to speak with your friends. I like what they're doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they're great.
Speaker 2: Real quick, Timy. Has the show gotten better or worse over the past nine months or has it just kind of stayed the same.
Speaker 7: I think it's better. I think the calls have gotten better. There's more interaction. The chat is amazing.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 7: You know, we're getting bigger and better every time. You have great ideas. I'm so excited for game across America. That's oh my gosh, that's gonna be so cool.
Speaker 2: Hey, you should apply to don't I want? I want to come do graffiti with you guys.
Speaker 7: Oh beat, okay, I'll follow up the form right.
Speaker 2: All right, rock and roll. You're gonna right, GHEK, no way for me to come.
Speaker 13: Over, gek. We'll throw you up rock and wrong.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you guys so much. You guys, have a good night. It was a pleasure talking to you. Thank you so much, of course, man. You It's a good guys, it's a good group of people. Are you still there? You guys gone? Yeah, they're gone. They're not They're not here anymore, all right, I don't hang out. First, Hey, folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment. But if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends discord Patreon dot com, slash Lyle forever. All right, back to the.
Speaker 13: Calls a.
Speaker 2: Strompy No way the way?
Speaker 10: Hey man?
Speaker 3: What's good?
Speaker 2: Not much? Strompy? How are you?
Speaker 10: How you doing to that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Strompy? Can you can you do me a favorite Stromp? I don't know if you have the I don't know if you have the stream on in the background, but could you turn that off on me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 17: I got you there. It's all who you with my wife, which is Scrumpy. I'm actually Scruffy.
Speaker 2: Uh, your wife's name is scruff your your name is all right, so it's Scrumpy and Scruffy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How did you two meet?
Speaker 10: We went to high school together.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Uh do you remember the do you remember? Do you remember the day you laid eyes on on Scrumpy?
Speaker 17: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Man, tell me about that day.
Speaker 17: Well, you see, we went to high school together, but we didn't really talk a lot in school, but you know, I hit her up on Snapchat, so uh, I went and picked her up, and I went to the address you sent me, which actually ended up being her aunt's house, yeah, and not hers, and uh yeah. She had to come like running down the road, and it was just like seeing an angel from heaven. Man, I'll tell you, just running down the road frantically trying to get there before I went to her aunts door, and there was from were you.
Speaker 2: Were you dangerously close to?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 2: What was she not allowed to come see you? And she was sneaking out so that her aunt wouldn't see.
Speaker 16: No, it's not exactly like that.
Speaker 15: She me and my aunt weren't exactly close at that time, and my uncle he wasn't a very nice dude, and if he hadn't shown up at the step asking for me, he probably would have had a problem with it.
Speaker 2: Really, your your uncle would have like wanted to pick a fight.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yes, I'm glad that glad that she saved me before I got Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, so you said that your aunt you're scrumpy and she's scruffy.
Speaker 3: Right, No opposite.
Speaker 16: I caught him scruffy because of his girl, and you're scrumpy.
Speaker 2: Why does she Okay, so what you're scruffy? The scuff Why she's scrumpy?
Speaker 17: She scrumpy because I had a thing when we first started debating that I didn't want to call her, you know, like beautiful or anything, because that's just the most typical thing. So I called her scrump.
Speaker 2: Billy Ish called her an angel running down like U coming from heaven with the running thing.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'd just like to mix it up a little bit, not just you know, the typical.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're scruffy, she's scrumpy. So scrumpy you said that you were close with your aunt, You're not. Weren't close, but are you close now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: And they actually love him?
Speaker 17: Yeah, everybody? Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the day that you met her uncle?
Speaker 15: Finally?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 17: And we're actually really good friends.
Speaker 2: Now that's awesome. You were saying you got married. When did you get married?
Speaker 15: October eighth? His birthday?
Speaker 2: That's so nice? And so has to have things gotten better or worse since you've gotten married or have they said the same.
Speaker 17: They've gotten a lot better.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we actually have a baby now, a.
Speaker 17: Four month congratulations, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Difficult sounds difficult to have a baby.
Speaker 17: It's not an easy path, but it's worth the.
Speaker 2: Hardest part about it.
Speaker 17: No sleep man, my back, Yeah, on the back.
Speaker 2: We had another guy. I don't know if you've been listening, but we had another guy called in similar amount of back from carrying a kid.
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, I'm for eleven and ninety pounds dock and wet, and my baby has ever been at twenty pounds at four months, so.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, you're ninety pounds. I'm like, I'm two of you.
Speaker 13: That's my same here.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, all right? Another kid, just the one.
Speaker 17: Oh uh, just just the one from now, but we're hoping to have another one in the future. Get a little bit more settled in, more financially stable.
Speaker 2: That's nice. I like you guys. I think you guys are all right.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna how are you gonna feel when you're is your kid a boy or girl?
Speaker 3: The girl?
Speaker 2: How are you gonna feel when uh, when when her scruffy comes to pick her up for a tea? You're not going to try to pick a fight with the guy, are you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 17: No, man, I mean, as long as he's respect to her, you know, I don't know, I might she's the one to worry about.
Speaker 2: Listen before we go, Before we go, guys, have a question for you?
Speaker 17: What's that?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 17: I have been asking myself that every morning. I don't know what about I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 15: Why do we do things?
Speaker 10: I feel like for a lot of anything.
Speaker 17: I feel like for a lot of people, it's just because because like not trying to step on any toes, but just because somebody in a book written thousands of years ago told them to. I don't I don't see how you can you.
Speaker 2: Think a lot of people do things because of Jesus Christ, the Lord's Savior of America.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean, not necessarily just Jesus. I mean, there's a lot of things, and I mean I'm not down on anybody, you know, respect to you for believing what you different God, but myself personally, you know, I just I don't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 17: I couldn't put myself behind that. So that question still close out for me.
Speaker 2: Sounds like she likes God, but not every like a different God, like an old God.
Speaker 15: No, I like myself.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, good luck to you too, and thank you so much for calling in.
Speaker 17: I thinks h talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Love you, Jack, talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Call from Yeah.
Speaker 10: Jem, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Jem, Jeff Jem.
Speaker 1: Yes, how are you so sorry? I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: That's such a dumb question. I'm sorry, how are you such a dumb question? I'm sorry for asking you that. I feel like you deserve better because I started this off with doing that stupid thing with your name, and then I asked you a dumb question. If I've just done one of those things, i'd feel less bad. But I did both of them, and that you didn't deserve that.
Speaker 1: I think a better version of that is it could be how is your day going.
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: What's your day been like?
Speaker 2: What's your day been like? What do you what do you feel like? At The key difference is between those two questions how are you and how is your day been? I feel like both could be answered with good and you.
Speaker 1: That's true think asking boll No, I mean, look.
Speaker 2: Don't don't just you know you can fight back on me with this one. I clearly had an argument planned with this, and I would love to hear it. I'm totally open minded to being convinced on you on your way of looking at things.
Speaker 1: Uh. Usually I ask you know, people I talked to how they are day spent? I think I can get it's more specific than how are you? Like if there's anything going on particular with that day?
Speaker 8: M hm.
Speaker 2: I alwayst feel like maybe if you use those two questions together, like if I were like say, uh, uh, John, which your name is? John? Joy? Joe? Yes to which one?
Speaker 1: Uh? Jeremy, Jim?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing fantastic? This is uh, this is great. I'm glad I was able to get in today.
Speaker 2: How are you? How? No ship does the same question how has your day been?
Speaker 1: My day has been great. It's the same answer, except my day. I was able to get things done. I was able to see my kids for a little bit. I was able to see my best friend for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You got something that you saw your friend, you saw your kid. What did you get done?
Speaker 1: I got some work done earlier in the day, and I got some errands done.
Speaker 10: A little after that.
Speaker 2: What do you do for work?
Speaker 1: I am self employed. I sell things on eBay?
Speaker 2: You sell things under me? Is it like arbitrage? Or you have like a store?
Speaker 1: It's a store. What do you sell whenever I can get my hands on some figures, some books, some DVDs, some light bulbs.
Speaker 2: Do you buy anything? I have some shit that I I don't need.
Speaker 1: You got ship you don't need? Yeah, I'll take shit you don't need, don't need it, somebody needs it.
Speaker 2: A year or two ago, I was just like, I'm selling everything I own, and I sold like I just sold all my video games I sold.
Speaker 13: To me.
Speaker 2: It's like, I want to liquidate as much of my possessions as I possibly can, because if I need any of them back, I'll just buy them. If they don't have like sentimental value, then if I doesn't have any sentimental value, or I don't use it at least one or if I haven't used it in the last month, I could probably just liquidate it.
Speaker 1: I agree. I've been trying to get rid of a good amount of stuff that I have, which has been a lot of my own pop pop figures.
Speaker 2: Pop pop figures like Funkel Pops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had an obscene Harley Quinn pop collection, and I've been trying to get rid of those and just a you know, a whole bunch of other series, just things that I've liked throughout the years.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you didn't you have a pot? You have a funk pop. Apparently in the community, they're just called pops.
Speaker 1: That's just how I say it, just because it's shorter you or.
Speaker 2: Is the thing and the like if I like, if I go on the Funkle Pops, subredd is ever going to be talking about their Funkle pops or their pops?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you. I wouldn't say I'm in any kind of community related to Funko pops.
Speaker 2: I feel like you own enough of them that you that you could be in the community. You've never posted a picture of your Harley Quinn Funkle Pops on the ar slash funkle Pop.
Speaker 1: No, not really.
Speaker 10: I had to do it for.
Speaker 1: Myself.
Speaker 2: I'm curious about the fact that you have because it's not just it's not just a punkle pop collection of varied amount of funkle Pops. It's what percentage of the funkle Pops you own are Harley Quinn.
Speaker 1: Well, at my at the height of my collection, I I would say half. I didn't have too too many. I mean I had maybe fourteen or fifteen Harley Quinn ones and then really about the same amount of other ones.
Speaker 2: I can't what are there? I mean, I'm not a big like pop culture guy, but are there fifteen? How are there fifteen different Harley Quinn's like what like her like alt costumes offers to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, different one of them, different costumes from different comics or cartoons or movies. They've black and white ones. I think I had maybe one or two black and white ones at some point.
Speaker 2: Which is your favorite one, like the one that you're like, I don't care if I we they have to foreclothes in my house. I am not selling this particular Harley Quinn uncle pop.
Speaker 1: This one kind of a cheap answer, because I gave it to my daughter, so I can't really get rid of it further. But the one that I liked the most even before before that is a Valentine Today edition where it was she was pink and white.
Speaker 2: That's sweet that you give it to your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, favorite colors. Think so she had to have it. It's gonna be a monster to say.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's nice. I like is she a fan of Harley Quinn or does she just like it because pink? Because it's pink.
Speaker 1: She's a fan of Harley Quinn from from what she's seen, which is they have like a kid's kid's superhero girls show. She likes her in that?
Speaker 10: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what's her name was? Jim?
Speaker 10: Jim?
Speaker 2: Oh Jim Sure some gym. I like it. I like it like a good kid. You're a good guy. Thank you, and I hope you have a good rest of You're a good guess A lot of light bulbs.
Speaker 1: Thanks, love you man, Love you too. Baby rock on oh aw from Bronson Bronson Drake me whiskey we're doing it at bit.
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 2: Hello, how old are you?
Speaker 19: I'm thirty eight?
Speaker 2: Do you like being thirty?
Speaker 10: Eight.
Speaker 19: I mean I feel like I feel like I'm dying a little bit.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're dying.
Speaker 19: Yeah, like my body's dying a little bit. But other than that, it's pretty good. And I make good decisions and financially secure, you know, shit like that. So that's good.
Speaker 2: How much? How what's your net worth?
Speaker 19: About nine hundred and fifty thousand?
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's fucking sick. Do you own a house?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: That's so sick, dude.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 19: I like the house.
Speaker 2: Is it full? Is it paid off in full?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 19: Have a I have about forty percent equity in it.
Speaker 2: That's pretty it's pretty good. Yeah, I think being thirty eight rocks. Dude. You have nine hundred and fifty dollars, that's like, yeah, it's a millionaire, dude.
Speaker 19: I'm so close. I was a millionaire the other week. And then the market yeah yeah, I don't have too much crypto I have, but the market was up, so I was My network was over a million, and like I was like, I was like, I'm a fucking millionaire but not anymore. So that's how it goes.
Speaker 2: I guess were you holding what? What were you holding? Dog?
Speaker 19: I have a bunch of stock in at tech company and it was up and it's not I mean still up, but it's not like it was like really up.
Speaker 2: So why is your body dying? I feel like you have enough money, you can just fix whatever's dying in there.
Speaker 19: I probably could do that, but you know, like it's just not like when I have a couple like out, you know, like beers or wine or whatever, I just you know, it takes like two days to my body to recover from that. Like I can't even process, Like I'm not even like getting like going out, and like time went on like literally like I'll have a couple of drinks after dinner and uh and then I'm just like hurting for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: So really just just like a couple.
Speaker 19: Yeah, like like I'm not Yeah, like if I just have two glasses of wine, I will feel that for multiple days after I know it because I write I write software, so like my brain has to focus and yeah, so it sucks it up.
Speaker 2: If I I mean, if if two glasses of wine caused me to be out of commission, I mean not out of commission, but if you were feeling the effects of it for two days, I would just stop drinking.
Speaker 19: Yeah, no, I don't drink very much at all. Yeah, yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 2: Do you do cocaine?
Speaker 19: Uh no, not not anymore. It's been a while, but I don't know. Maybe probably at least five years ago. In mysel I think it was over thirty, but not in the last five years.
Speaker 2: I don't think was it was it your did you buy it? Or like, were you with someone else and they were like, hey, I've got some cocaine, let's do.
Speaker 19: Some, or was it yeah, you know, yeah, I have an old friend and then I hang out with him. He always he probably still parties like that, but so you know, it's like an old old college friend and uh, you know, had a good night. But uh yeah, I don't even think I could touch it at all.
Speaker 6: At this point.
Speaker 19: I think I have a heart attack, right.
Speaker 2: I wonder if two glasses of wine, yeah fucks you up for two days, how long would you be sucked up after doing some cocaine? Well, because then, I mean, how long do you think you would feel the effects in your system?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 19: At least a week, I would think, Wow, not at least a week, that's the most a week. I mean, I think a few days definitely. I mean like if you're like really like you really go at it, like have a good night of it, you know probably you know on the tail end of seven days, you're probably still feeling it. That's that's my that's mass.
Speaker 2: So what I mean real quick, like what exactly could I hear something specific? Maybe something that worked well about your body ten years ago but now works a little less well. Are you talking penis or do you mean like you're like legs and ship.
Speaker 19: No, my penis works fine. My legs uh yeah, my back hurts a lot.
Speaker 8: More I had.
Speaker 19: I've had three kids, so like like carrying babies around I feel like kind of fucks with your back and then just like lugging all their ship around all the time. Like but it's like kind of like Mexic. I feel like my back I need to do. I was a couple of years ago I was doing hot yoga and that was like that was vibeing really good. But then you know, there was a pandemic, so that didn't happen for a little while. So I'd like to get back on that horse.
Speaker 2: I think did you could just buy a sauna?
Speaker 19: I could buy a sauna.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 17: To do that.
Speaker 2: Your life is sick, dude? Would you your name?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Bronson?
Speaker 2: Bronson? Really quickly, I have a question for you.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: You have a right? Good rest of the night, Bronze. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: All from Briell.
Speaker 2: Brill.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's up? Oh?
Speaker 13: My on the thing?
Speaker 2: You're on the thing?
Speaker 20: Oh my god, I'm I'm the same.
Speaker 21: Hi.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 9: I was making a video for YouTube?
Speaker 2: You're making a video for YouTube? Are you a YouTuber? Are you David Dobrik? Are you Smash Aaron? Don't remember Fred?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 9: I say?
Speaker 2: What kind of YouTube video you're making? Brill?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm setting like some original poetry.
Speaker 2: To music, some original poetry to music.
Speaker 13: Is this?
Speaker 2: Uh uh? You're setting a video of you reciting the poetry or is it a text to speech video?
Speaker 9: No, it's it's me reciting it. M.
Speaker 2: What are the subjects of these poems?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: They're pretty dark?
Speaker 2: Do you exclusively write dark poetry? M?
Speaker 9: It just always happens to work out that way.
Speaker 2: Interesting, you know real? I mean, you have a very sort of bubbly energy. Do you feel as though you're able to project an outward energy of light because you expel so much darkness in your art.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm a music therapist, so yeah. My personal mantra is who better to lead up through the fire than someone who's already been burned?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Do you come into a lot of scenarios in which your clients are dealing with certain things that you've dealt with before and that gives you a, uh a greater perspective on them?
Speaker 9: Absolutely? I work with veterans in Manhattan, so I definitely find that. I think they don't know how relatable they are to me.
Speaker 2: Are you a veteran?
Speaker 9: No, not personally, but you know, we all have our trauma.
Speaker 20: I have a question for you, Brielle, Yes, Why What do you mean why Brielle?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a question for you.
Speaker 18: Yes.
Speaker 9: Why Why do I have trauma?
Speaker 2: Briell? Why? Brielle? Tell me why?
Speaker 9: Why work with veterans because they deserve it?
Speaker 2: Well, you're doing a good service, brill You know where can we Where can I listen to your poetry?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: My YouTube poetry?
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's called fall Asleep with Brielle.
Speaker 9: And if you want to check out my music, I'm on.
Speaker 2: Fiber Is it a is it like an as Mr. Kind of thing like we're supposed to sleep to it? Is it supposed is it? Well, you said it was dark. Is it to like like a ship you listen to it to induce nightmares?
Speaker 9: No? I think it's more I try to focus on like reading it calmly. My hope is that it's like relatable.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe I'll change the YouTube like name and just you know, call it reading stories.
Speaker 13: But I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just started it, all right, we figured it out as well.
Speaker 2: Look, good luck, Brielle. You know, thank you for injecting injecting us all with darkness. And I hope that it teaches us all to uh be stronger to handle uh you know, the future darknesses.
Speaker 9: Yes, there's so many resources. Just find the ones that work for you.
Speaker 2: You have a good night, Brio you too, Bye.
Speaker 6: All from to accept.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 10: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Not much? What's going on with you? Dude?
Speaker 10: Well? I have some tea to drop for.
Speaker 2: You, buddy, all right, you have some tea to drop for me?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So first off, I just want.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, I'm what's your What's I'm sorry, I can't I don't know. I'm on speakerphone or something I can't hear you.
Speaker 10: Super well, oh my dad, it might just be my phone case.
Speaker 2: Let's get that phone naked, dude, all.
Speaker 10: Right, let me strip her down real quick, beautiful. Can you hear me a little bit about that and hear you much better now? Okay?
Speaker 18: Well, well, so first off, we'll say about six months back, I was dating this girl and you know she it.
Speaker 10: Was a long distance relationship. It was about three years and I found out she had cheated on me with like a round ten different guys for the past six months. So, and she came up to visit me when I found out. So I told her. I was like, yeah, screw that, We're done. And then she sent me a video of a guy screwing her and I was like damn. And all my buddies were like, you know, she's a hoe, man, it's good that you let her go, and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, that's that's that's a pretty fucking weird thing to do.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah. And then after all that, a bunch of my buddies are trying to hook me up with a bunch of girls. So I met up with this new girl that I've been talking to for a while, and I just kind of got where I really don't like her anymore. She just she just gets on my nerves and does like annoying ass ships. Okay, but here's where the real tea comes in, where the good stuff comes in. So when I was talking to one of my buddies about her, he said that she thinks he thinks that she's got like klimdia or something. Okay, And I was like, oh shit, because we've been I mean, we've been tearing about the sheets. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Look, by the way, I've talked about this on the stream before. Chlamydia not that bad, had it twice. It's a pill. You're done. It's not like you know herpes or anything. I mean, committee is not that bad. You'll be fine. If if the whole thing is that you have comythia.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, oh yes, I've read up on that. Appilled.
Speaker 3: Wait a week.
Speaker 10: I'm cool with it.
Speaker 2: It's a pill. You wait a week. You're good, You're done.
Speaker 10: Here's where the here's where the even crazier stuff comes in.
Speaker 2: Tell me.
Speaker 10: So we're kind of on a break right now, and I kind of mess around with this baddie, right, she's a sure, I mean, she's a baddie. Sure, and I just found out that she's married.
Speaker 2: Are you uh that's all? Do you stop seeing her?
Speaker 10: Well, she's still like hit my line, and I'm kind of like, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should, Well you should blow because don't want to get involved. No, I mean you just don't want to get involved in that. You don't want to do that. That's that that will that will bring no peace to your life, I believe.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, And it's really funny because all my buddies always tell me. So I'm a biochemistry major and I'm like studying to be a surgeon one day, and all my buddies tell me that while I'm really incredibly book smart, because I mean I have like a four point oh GPA right now, I'm fucking sky high, I'm making all as like the lowest grade. I got the ninety six, all right, But they say that I am dumb as fun when it comes to literal common.
Speaker 2: Sense, I think you should stop seeing the married lady again. Will bring no pleasure to anyone. Well, we'll do nothing positive for your life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, here's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: Though, so we have we haven't got to the crazy part yet. Where's the tea.
Speaker 10: Oh, it gets crazier. So we'll just say I don't want to say his real name because anybody watches your dreams, but we'll just say Johnny here. Yeah, his best friend is this girl's husband, So her husband knows me, and I know him and I know his best friend because we're best friends. And I didn't know that them two gotten married.
Speaker 2: So with all this being said, with all this being said, with all the more potential for your involvement in this to bring nothing but bad things to your life, why the hesitation still to cease the activity?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, your booty is great now, don't get me wrong, but I'm definitely like kind of blowing it off. Like prime example, tonight, she's like, come over to my house, Come over to my house. I was like, no, I can't tonight. No, I got to pick up a boat in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm getting no, what's your what's your name?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 10: Well, you can just call me.
Speaker 2: A fake name. What can I call you?
Speaker 10: You can just call me a man. Only my family knows that name.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, Amen, Amen. You gotta break it off, You gotta. I mean, either I would either cut contact with her completely or just say hey, stop, we're not I can't see you anymore, and then done. I feel like that there's bread crumbing this. I can't tonight, I can't you know anything other than this has got to stop. It's this is not going to be good man, don't I would recommend fully cutting the cord on this one. This doesn't sound like good news for anyone.
Speaker 10: I guess it's just I'm a really nice guy and it's hard for me to do that. Like with the past girl that I dated for three years, Like I knew that she was cheating on me for a while, and I didn't really say anything about it.
Speaker 11: I just went with it.
Speaker 10: And then when I found out that it was not like one or two, but fucking ten, that's when I ended up comming it off because it was just too much for me.
Speaker 6: At that time.
Speaker 2: Okay, you didn't like it if your girl, Okay, you didn't like your girlfriend was cheating on you, right, Yeah, so then you shouldn't be an active part and this girl cheating on this other guy.
Speaker 10: Oh absolutely, I'm with you on that. No more sexy time.
Speaker 2: With this girl, but so just cut her off. So what's the problem.
Speaker 10: The real dilemma is that I feel like that I need to tell her husband.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you didn't mention that, because that wasn't the dilemma. That was not the dilemma I feel like we were working on here. I feel like the dilemma we were working on was you know whether or not you should stop seeing this person. It's been a while. You're just now bringing up the idea of telling her husband.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I mean, I guess I've been kind of breadcrumbing it because I don't want to like hurt her feelings or whatever. But at the same time, I know it's wrong. But at the same time, I also know that I need to tell her husband. But I know if I do, I'm a dead man and I will not be living.
Speaker 2: Why are you a dead man?
Speaker 10: Because her husband I know him.
Speaker 2: Okay, well listen, he did you continue to Did you continue to see this girl after knowing that she was married?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 10: Okay, that's when I cut it off, and I just I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you cut it off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, I totally think you should cut it off. Personally, I don't have an opinion as to whether or not you should tell the husband. I totally think you should just fucking stop talking to her. I don't know if you should tell the husband that's where I I don't know, because then it's like, I, I don't know. That's a tough one because you don't want to be you don't want to put yourself in that position. I don't you know, you don't want to get involved on other peoples shit, even though you kind of are. But you were unknowingly involved in other people's shit, and hopefully stopped being involved in other people' shit once you knew that you were involved with people's shit that I don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and keep in mind when all this is going on, this is during a break between the girl that I'm currently talking to. We kind of had a break because she was saying that she still loves me or whatever, but she just kind of like feels like that she needs time apart from me, and she said that it was okay for us to see other people, all right, And I just she's still kind of like crazy about me, and it kind of gets on the nerves and she's just not like the wifey type. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I'm look, if you man, you're you're you're you're bringing you're bringing up fifty different fifty different dilemmas here a stop talking to the married woman. I don't have an opinion on whether or not you should uh tell her husband, But I mean, if this girl has a level of investment in you that you do not share, uh, then yeah, I don't think it would be too terrible for you to sort of break things off, especially if you've already been on a break Yeah, because look, if the level of investment uh that you have in her is less than what she has in you, and you won't see that changing anytime soon, it's only going to get worse as it goes on.
Speaker 10: Absolutely so yeah, it gets there.
Speaker 2: So if that's the case, I think that you should you know her down easy now, as opposed to do you know you notice preemptively that there is a differing level of investment that you're not comfortable with, uh, and that's only gonna get worse as it goes on. So if this is a problem for you, I think you should get to it immediately before it gets worse.
Speaker 10: Absolutely Well. In that case, tomorrow I'm supposed to be talking to her about things, and I guess I will be. I'll probably just break it off. With her. That's the best thing to do, and then to move on because like, like I work at the hospital, and I mean there's a bunch of women up there that really want to, you know, be with me, but I really don't want to be with them, Like I said, I really just want like you're just You're just.
Speaker 2: A medical soaproper in a box.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: Well listen, I'm edy Amed Ahmed, I'm in just ahmen. Well ah man. Look, you know, good luck to you, good luck at the hospital, good luck with the biology, and you know, your life's a soap opera. I wish you less dilemmas in the future.
Speaker 10: Thank you, you have a blessed night. He was what I'm going to keep watching your stream.
Speaker 3: Good night, Dougs, Good.
Speaker 2: Night all from Lazarus, Lazarus.
Speaker 13: Hey man, what's up?
Speaker 2: How are you Lazarus?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Year were you born Lazarus?
Speaker 21: Nineteen ninety five?
Speaker 2: Was that a good year?
Speaker 17: I mean, I can't speak on the state of it from my own experience.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 13: I know a lot of people that.
Speaker 21: Were born that year, so i'd assume.
Speaker 2: So you sound shy.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm a a little bit of an introverted person.
Speaker 2: But how has this past year been for you as an introverted person, with everyone else sort of being forced to be an introverted person as well.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 21: I mean, I feel like I kind of had a like a little bit of a head started advantage. I guess, you know, didn't really change much of anything for me, but kind of forced a lot of other people to live in a way that they're not used to and kind of adapt to the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you something. As an introvert who you know, I didn't have to adapt that much when the pandemic started. How do you feel now that things are returning backish to normal? Do you feel any sort of pressure to be less of an introvert or do do you feel comfortable where you are still?
Speaker 21: I mean, I don't think it's gonna change a whole lot for me personally.
Speaker 3: I have a pretty.
Speaker 21: Like guaranteed job and stuff that hasn't stopped due to the pandemic.
Speaker 6: But I might nice, of.
Speaker 21: Course, a lot of other introverts that have to change up a lot. You know, maybe they're out of work and now they have to go back into it and they've been out of the game for a while, so it's gonna be kind of hard for them.
Speaker 2: Would you say your name was Lazarus?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Do you like being an introvert or are you Do you have desire to be less? Do you have a desire to talk to more people, go out and do more things? Or do you enjoy your current lifestyle?
Speaker 21: I personally enjoy it most of the time. I really like to read, and I enjoy, you know, quiet times and being by myself and like a lot of introspection. But there are other times, you know.
Speaker 8: Where.
Speaker 21: I have to be extroverted or I want to be social and it can be difficult getting out there.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything Do you remember the last time that you put yourself out there in a way in which it make you feeln comfortable?
Speaker 5: What you did it?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 21: Oh God, I mean I kind of have to do it a lot.
Speaker 8: With work.
Speaker 21: I work with like a lot of people, but I'm kind of used to that because I know all of them, you know, I work with on a daily basis. Probably the last time I can think of was the last time I was back home because I work out of state from where I'm originally from, and going to a bonfire with an old buddy and having to meet a bunch.
Speaker 13: Of new people.
Speaker 2: Did you have a good time or was it stressful for you?
Speaker 21: I had a good time. It was pretty stressful because you know, you as an introvert, you don't want.
Speaker 18: To be.
Speaker 21: Viewed as like the weird person at a party or a bonfire. So that was a little difficult. And you know, being over analytical and kind of overthinking things while you're trying to enjoy yourself makes it a little difficult. But eventually, you know, everyone kind of warmed up to me and forced me to talk to them, so I ended up having a pretty good time.
Speaker 2: That's good. It's helpful when you're in a situation like that when the other people around you are, you know, trying to get to know you as well. You know, because a lot of times, you know, if you if if you're an introvert and the other person requires you to make one hundred percent of the effort, it can be difficult. But it's good when you get some effort coming into your way as well.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, for sure, it's it's kind of shitty while it's happening, but I think at the end of the day, most introverts are kind of thankful for you know, having other people force it on them.
Speaker 2: I like, I like to try to do certain things like that that'll make it easier for the other person. Like if I'm like talking, like if I'm in a group of people, uh, and like i know one person and I know the other person I'm talking to codle both of them at the same time or whatever, and they don't know each other, I'll just say, like, hey, have you met you know, if you just say, you know, let the elephant in the room out of there, they don't know each other, and you, you know, draw attention to it. I feel like it it makes it a little bit easier. Listen, Nazareth, before we go, I have a question for you, go ahead.
Speaker 21: Why I wasn't expecting that to end up coming on this late in the call, but I think a better question to ask is.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: Get out of here, Lazarus. I'll talk to you soon, all right, have a good night.
Speaker 1: All from Melvin.
Speaker 2: Melvin.
Speaker 10: Holy shit, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Melvin?
Speaker 12: No, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Now that you sounded really nervous, like on the thing, are you all right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm good. It's just you know, I've been trying, been trying a while and all my other all my other ones sounded better.
Speaker 2: But yeah, all your other ones, all your other what sounded better?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 12: I try to you know when I said my name, because I just like to come on my sixtieth time, honestly, I just try to say you stamping immediately.
Speaker 2: And and all right, So you've been very persistent over the course of the year. Now, now that your persistence has paid off in a sense, and we are currently on the phone with one another, is there anything in particular and it's okay If it's it's it's totally fine if if not, But is there anything that you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 12: You know, honestly, therapy?
Speaker 21: Get guy?
Speaker 12: I just you know, I mean, all I wanted to do was just talk to get ya. Yeah, I'm I'm a reader.
Speaker 10: Chilling.
Speaker 2: What what does chilling mean to you?
Speaker 12: He you know, I'm just sitting here back in my my chair. Just the first three of the years I've watched I TikTok and I always playing out stories of you telling that's fun to watch. Yeah, I'm just over here.
Speaker 2: This is your first time watching the stream from this TikTok. You say, Yeah, how long have you been on the have you long have you watching the stream floor like tonight?
Speaker 12: Oh like two hours?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah? What do you do you feel like the tick Do you feel like the tiktoks give an impression of the stream that is not what the stream is.
Speaker 1: Not at all?
Speaker 12: No, because I think they do someone times they give you the highlights of the streams and every here it's just that's the full thing. I think this is better.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. I'm glad to hear that. Sometimes I wonder if, like, because it's not always stories of people shooting on their on their mom's face and stuff, but it sometimes is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, I think if you did take my call, I would have. I had a conundrum at a conundrum for you.
Speaker 2: Conlumb me up, come and on my face? What's up?
Speaker 12: Listen.
Speaker 2: So there's this.
Speaker 13: A while back.
Speaker 12: I'm not okay. So I was at school, right, and then the steered he paid me ten dollars to drink just a little bit of toilet water. And then everyone that I told about it said is that, you know, like ridiculous, like they would never do that, And personally, I think it wasn't a dumb move. I don't know. I think I think that's like a free ten bucks. So I was just wondering, you're what would you have done in that situation?
Speaker 2: I h if I were in that situation, I would not have drank the toilet water.
Speaker 12: Really, yes, it's a free ten dollars though, well it's.
Speaker 2: Not a free ten dollars. It's a ten dollars in exchange for drinking toilet water.
Speaker 12: Listen, in my mind, I did thinking about it. No, I thought about it before. You might think, oh, yeah, this kids sucking. Tell you now you know how many germs are on your phone and on your on your hands, and just like straight like pop bacteria and stuff, and then you go and you eat a burger or whatever, and then now you're ingesting all this shit bacteria going all it aia. I think it's the same fucking difference in my opinion. I am, and I didn't even get sick or anything. I just was just a little sip of a little toilet water and then bam, I got ten bucks.
Speaker 2: How big was the sip?
Speaker 12: It was just a little, you know, it was the slightest full nothing crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean, what are you gonna do with the ten dollars?
Speaker 12: I don't know, give it my mom.
Speaker 2: You're gonna give it to your mom.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I love my mom.
Speaker 2: That's very sweet. A all right, well, listen, here's the thing is that? Okay? For me, here here's what I actually think about this. For me, it would not be worth it because I find the idea of drinking public drinking water from a public toilet to be disgusting. But for you, you don't find it disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: So for you, I actually it actually kind of is free ten dollars because you didn't really have to do anything that disgusts you. This was a pretty I would you could say, nonchalant thing in your life. Yeah, so for you, yes, it's a free ten dollars for me. For anyone else who would be repulsed by the idea of drinking toilet water, is a poor decision. But you know, whether or not decision it's poor, it kind of depends on the decision maker and how they feel about the thing. I like that, so you know it's a decision. It sounds as the you stand by your decision, and that's what matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got go, Melvin.
Speaker 12: Uh Okay, you know, can I just like sidetrack every because I've been saying, you're watching this stream, and I was. I was personally wondering. You know, I would if I ever gotten the call, you know what else I'd ask him, just because you're kind out of the topics, kind of getting burnt. Sure, what's the craziest Okay, what's the craziest thing anyone's ever seen?
Speaker 11: Done?
Speaker 12: I mean, I gotta assume that's just Yeah, people have what, like told me some crazy as ship. I don't know, maybe like done some crazy as ship. Well, I'm call with you. And in your years of raprising as a as a get.
Speaker 2: Well, in the fifteen years that I've been doing this stream, a lot has happened. You know what. It's funny you ask me.
Speaker 8: I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I actually get asked that a lot, and I don't have an answer for it. I really don't. I mean, maybe that Donald Trump is a time traveler thing was pretty pretty funny.
Speaker 1: What's hot story?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a guy calling in to say that he thought that Donald Trump was a time traveler. But I don't really have an answer to that, Melvin. Yeah, I mean, I'm sure it's somewhere on my TikTok, but I really don't you know. Look, I take them as I see them. These calls, I try not to think about calls from the past. I try to think about calls in the future. I try to think only about the calls that I'm on right now. So I think for me to bring up a past time would be me not living in this current time.
Speaker 12: Like that too, I like to live in the moment as well.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for calling Melvin. I hope you have a rest of the night, and I hope you don't get sick from the toilet water.
Speaker 12: You too, got you have a good night.
Speaker 2: Good I.
Speaker 6: Goes on the line, thinking of his own calls every night. I was teaching you, but it's not really an expert