Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Scott.
Speaker 2: How are you doing today? Andrew?
Speaker 1: I am wonderful Scott.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, it's been a day. I was here for a meltdown, So let's just start it. Yes, it's the ball Chat. Hey can we have a chat? Andrew? Yes? So have you ever done something in life and you thought it was really good and then it all went to hell?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: So we just recorded a really good episode of Serial Killers? Really good. I liked it. Were nice to each other, we had a good time. We said a lot of funny things. Yeah, and then I went to listen to it. My mic was not even on. So I'm angry because there was a waste of time. I'm angry because it was really good.
Speaker 1: It was a good episode.
Speaker 2: I would have liked it. Yeah, it was fun, and I don't feel like I want to recreate it. I just want to move on and it is what it is, because when you try to do the same thing again, it's not the same.
Speaker 1: So are we not going to do those We'll do.
Speaker 2: Those cereals, but you know it's just going to be It'll be a quick five minute episode where we'll just review the serials and call it a day. We won't have any fun banter and you know it is what it is. You kicked a box. I'm angry there was something's a glass in that box. But whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I haven't seen you that mad before.
Speaker 2: It's just it's been it's been a rough thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was a rough ten minutes. The episode went great.
Speaker 2: Oh it was a twenty minute episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the past ten minutes you've been raging.
Speaker 2: I have my ear still red? Or have I cooled down just a bit? I can't really tell. I mean the HD camera does show off your ears though. Anyway, welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Yay, it's bull Chat time.
Speaker 2: I don't think that we're doing it every Wednesday yet, Yeah we are. We are. Yep, we don't have enough of them in the can.
Speaker 1: As they said, we have had two weeks in the can, so those two weeks go up.
Speaker 2: Can we just skip a week every once in a while if we want to? Can we just say it's like some Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: It's most Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Most Wednesdays will just surprise you.
Speaker 1: Most Wednesdays, meaning if there's a month, we're four out of four. Okay, unless I don't want to upload one and then.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, then it's on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because I'm not like Scott who wants to upload episodes on holidays and pretend that we're here on a holiday and then our ratings tank that day.
Speaker 2: It's ratings, it's not ratings. People listen to it whenever they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we see our biggest spike on the day an episode is released. So when we pretend like we're here on Christmas or New Year's, people aren't listening because they're not commuting.
Speaker 2: But don't you like to think that you're spending holiday time with our listeners. No, some quality family time with them. They're sitting around the fire fireplace listening to bold chat.
Speaker 1: We should be No, it's not a thing. It's not the same way that like TV ratings on Christmas or New Year's or Easter, like or any other holiday. If it's a day that people have off and are not commuting, they're not going to actively say, oh, the first thing I gotta do at seven am is go listen to them.
Speaker 2: You don't think there are entire families just they all get together and they are very excited for a Monday and Wednesday, and they listen to podcasts.
Speaker 1: Listen, God bless if they do, and if you do, make sure you're all listening on your each own individual devices. Please.
Speaker 2: I bet you there has to be one family out there that Monday mornings they listen and they sit around the breakfast table and they eat cereal and they say, I'd have given that one three balls. I bet you there's at least one family that does that. Out of the thousands of people that listen to us, there has to be one. Please send us a picture of you and your family sitting around the breakfast table rating cereal while listening to us.
Speaker 1: Nobody really want this nook?
Speaker 2: Oh, we just built one.
Speaker 1: I decided if I get a house ever, I want a breakfast nook. Those things will cozy af and I want one.
Speaker 2: Well, Amy built a coffee bar, so there's like there's a one long counter that is just gonna have a coffee machine sitting on it. Love it. And then there's a counter with stool, so that could be the breakfast nook.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, like a booth with like a nice table.
Speaker 2: But how dare your kids do not kick the counter? You're in trouble.
Speaker 1: Do your kids kick the counter?
Speaker 2: I mean everybody kind of moves their feet around. Yeah, like right, I just kicked the counter. Yeah, I'm often a oh that's not the counter. What's the underpart called? This is the counter.
Speaker 1: Undercounter? Okay, I'm also I shake my foot.
Speaker 2: That's what You're a nervous shaker.
Speaker 1: I don't find it to be nervous, but like, my foot is constantly going, and I hate it when people call it out, like stop shaking your foot like that now makes me feel self conscious.
Speaker 2: Amy would do that if we like, if I shake my foot in the bed, she'll jam her hand on my foot and say stop it because it makes her vomit. For some reason. It makes her nauseous when the bed shakes or moves or whatever. Like if the dog is on the bed and he's all and the whole bed is shaking, it's like, get off. I don't know. Everyone has their thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never heard of a shaken bed giving.
Speaker 2: That's shaking bed syndrome. Yeah, so that's what's going on there. So, Andrew, what'd you bring to the table today? What can we talk about?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm gonna there was comments on YouTube that I would like to read that had topics for us. All right, but you need to give me a second so you know, fill the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna light this match for you.
Speaker 1: Ready, Are you serious? Right now?
Speaker 2: Look, I just lit a Well you're tell me to kill time. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Kill time by like talking about something like, oh my god, last weekend, the funniest thing happened.
Speaker 2: You know what. I miss matches with green tips. I haven't seen them in a long time. Remember matches with green tips? How about those strike anywhere matches, those ones that you would bring out into the woods with you and you can just strike them on a rock or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to ask any more questions.
Speaker 2: What why I would be out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you've already told us about your mini experiences in the woods.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. I've had no experiences in the woods. Oh I'm not a very woodsy guy. Bull Chat topics. This is from Renee. I don't know where she's from, but this is YouTube. Whatever, dude, it's your friend Renee. Get off.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Renee Bueller. Oh okay, bull Chat topic Andrew moving out of the pizza oven yes, I moved. What's Scott going to call his next place?
Speaker 2: My next place? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't really know what that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Uh, crap, you get rid of why Scotty can never give away all the stuff in the attic? Like, why do you have to go through everything in your attic? That's actually a good topic. Why are you a hoarder? Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to do this because Amy loves bollchat and she listens to it, and every time you say something about me, She's like, Andrew's right, Andrew, Andrew's right. You know you are a control freak. Andrew's right. You wind up getting me and her into an argument. It's all your fault.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool, cool, Yeah, that again would be a sign.
Speaker 2: Of control freak. No, you know what, it's just hard.
Speaker 1: For me to let me in a place blame on someone.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to let go of my life. I have things from many different periods of my life that mean things to me, and I keep them. And I guess in this day and age, you could just take a picture, but I like to hold things. Every once in a while, I'll go into the attic, and I'll sit there for hours and I'll look through stuff from high school or elementary school or my beginnings in radio, and there's stuff in there that it brings me back, and it's happy memories for me. And why is it not? Okay? Okay, fine, I don't need seventeen of the same T shirt from nineteen ninety six that I got from the radio station tool. I could throw out sixteen of them, yeah, all right, or donate them whatever. But why do I have to get rid of my stuff? Like?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Like if I wrote a story book in fourth grade, why do I have to throw that out? Why can't I keep that? Why? Why not do you keep the kids stuff? Of course we keep the important kid stuff, Like we get off some things like the dumb drawings that mean nothing, but you know, things that are meaningful shore we keep and and and I don't know, things have meaning to me. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: See your entire attic filled with things.
Speaker 2: Our entire attic is filled with stuff.
Speaker 1: That's a problem.
Speaker 2: But that's where you put stuff in the attic. That's what the ad that's what attics are for.
Speaker 1: But that's where it goes to die.
Speaker 2: No, Amy's whole thing is why do you want to make the kids go through all this stuff? Get rid of it now so when we die the kids don't have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean I think i've recently, after moving and everything else, I kept my backpack full of like travel things, just a backpack. Well no, and then in my my house, like in my parents' house, I would just take everything out and throw it into a drawer. But then I was like, Okay, what am I really going to do with this map of Tokyo Disneyland? But I kept it.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 1: I mean it just I get it. There's a certain attachment that you feel. But then it's it's point you're just kind of like, I don't know, man, what what? What is? What is going on with this?
Speaker 2: Everybody's different. You know, holding things bring back good memories to me, so I don't know. I see.
Speaker 1: My mom is like when we started scanning in old photos because I got a machine for Christmas that like scans all your old photos and puts them on a cloud, the albums themselves. She was like, yeah, throw them away, like these things have been in your life for seven, like for like decades and now you're just throwing away the book. I feel bad for the book. The book to me has a personality.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have a hard time getting rid of things, that's all I mean. Like, so when my parents die, I mean, it's gonna happen, so I can say that it's hopefully not soon. But I would be excited to go through their attic of things, like they're old things from when they were younger. I think that's so cool. I mean, I would throw a lot of it out, but I just think that that's so much fun to go through, like old stuff. I don't know, I like old stuff. I like nostalgia. I like things from days gone by, you know. I like like old commercials and old advertising and old things and whatever. So if I find like a thing of old pictures or old soda camp whatever, like from from the fifties and sixties, I think that that stuff is cool and some of it has value, you know, stop making faces at me.
Speaker 1: I would say the last part, some of it has value, gets a little t a and ese hoarders. Ish I could sell this on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 2: Just give me some time. No, I know what's garbage and what? Like I found a what was it? What was the Nintendo system, like one of the first ones.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I found that in my parents' basement that I put there in a sealed box, and I wound up getting fourteen hundred dollars for it.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, there are some things that sit around that you forget about that are Look, most of the time people only want to buy like new stuff in a box. That gets weird, like buying someone someone's you know, wig from I don't know, the sixties. That's kind of weird and gross. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta sell Pokemon cards. That's my thing. And know what sucks about it. I had an entire book of holographic cards, I know I did. It was a blue binder and I only put certain stickers on. I don't know where went. I don't know if I gave it to one of my cousins.
Speaker 2: Donna, where is it, Donna?
Speaker 1: I have a whole box. I have a whole book of like not rare cards, but some first generation ones which I can sell. But the problem is, there is no one person that you can go to and say.
Speaker 2: Hey, well that's the thing. It's so time consuming to put each individual thing on eBay or wherever you want to put it. It takes forever.
Speaker 1: But some of them I do have, and I see them going for like six hundred bucks. I just have never sold anything on eBay.
Speaker 2: But Donna threw them out. Sorry, hey, Donna, why you gotta do me like that?
Speaker 1: So needless to say, I did have a charz ard that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're not a Pokemon person.
Speaker 2: I was too old for that.
Speaker 1: Pokemon has had made a resurgence, people like it again, old for that? Not true?
Speaker 2: You can okay, hold on, hold on, I just found a Pokemon. Oh, I gotta go over there. Did they still do that?
Speaker 1: I literally want to like throw myself off the Brooklyn Bridge. That is the worst. I don't know what you just did.
Speaker 2: Did the Pokemon go people still do that?
Speaker 1: People still Pokemon go quite frequently.
Speaker 2: That's insanity. How I don't know, Well, I guess like wanting to go see old gas stations is insanity too, So whatever, and don't you do that? That's why I said that.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I don't know. Whatever the old gas stations? Have you seen or something?
Speaker 2: No, It's just like fun to pull up at some old gas station in the middle of nowhere that has that old school pump with the little numbers that tick. You know, that's cool. I'm gonna fill my car up with that. What never mind?
Speaker 1: You know the last time you went to an old gas station that had that.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute. But if you travel across country, you could find some like old school gas station with like two pumps, you know, and has all the old school everything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when you went to Santa Fe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good trip. I would do that again in a second.
Speaker 1: You really liked driving.
Speaker 2: I love driving so much. Nobody likes driving with me, but I love road more than anything. I just like driving.
Speaker 1: I am not so for me when it comes to driving. The way I view it is almost like a competition with myself. I am challenging myself to beat the clock and the estimated time of arrival.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, everybody does. I love it so much, thrill from it every morning. If I can shave three minutes off my drive time to work from what ways told me, it's going to be Oh my god, I've won.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel that same exact way I've driven to Ohio multiple times. I drove to Kentucky and listen, when I can save time, I'm like, God, bless, I love it. But the act of driving itself, I'm just kind of like, meh.
Speaker 2: No, It's more like I like to see the country. I like to see different things. I love pulling off a little random roadside restaurants, and of course waffle House. You know that's my favorite. When I drove to Elvis is I think I stopped at four different ones.
Speaker 1: I can't right now that we're really trying to be like you gets to see the best of America. Waffle House.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it is when you don't have something near you, it's exciting to pass one. Oh my god, look at that. There's a cracker barrel, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like we have cracker barrel.
Speaker 2: You have them in New Jersey. I don't have them. Actually, there's one coming to Long Island apparently, so which is going to be really out of place.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, because you're gonna be the one customer. What you're gonna be the only cousins. That's not true out of chain restaurants, like a cracker barrel is not it to me? I tried.
Speaker 2: It's a novelty. I've tried, and the general store has all that crap.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't get it. And they have the pin thing that Friendlies used to have on the table.
Speaker 2: They don't have them now because they don't want greasy people touching them. Oh, we went to one a couple of weeks ago and they don't have them right now. But you know, I'm still sure they don't clean the silverware. So what's the difference. I miss friendly so much. There's one left. They're going away fast, and I got to get to it. They're going away fast. Most of America does not have Friendlies. It's more of a Northeast thing, I believe.
Speaker 1: It's not what the blizzards. Yeahs for the frenzies.
Speaker 2: They give an nice happy ending.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to ask about like when I was sixteen behind friendlies.
Speaker 2: No, when you buy a meal, they give you a happy ending. It's a Sunday you dope.
Speaker 1: Oh well, this got awkward, that's what they call it. Friendlies had great cheeseburgers and also good patty melts.
Speaker 2: You know, but then they came out with that cheeseburger that was two grilled cheese sandwiches with a hamburger in between it Paddy melt, that's asinine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: That's like three sandwiches in one.
Speaker 1: Do you want to get lunch today?
Speaker 2: No, you aren't making me drive you home? Where could we go?
Speaker 1: Left Bank Burger Bar? It's delicious. It's right down the street from me.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I will then have diary on my trip home, and I just don't want it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you want to go someplace else?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We'll see. Is there a cracker rattle around?
Speaker 1: We go to Sonic? No, No, we never got those cheeseburgers from McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. We got to test the mustard. Do you know what I bought? I bought. I bought knockoff mustard the other day and we were all able to tell exactly it's in the exact same bottle as the Gouldens Goldens is how it's g U L d E n s. It's a guy's name, Goulden's. It's not golden. People think it's golden, but it's golden.
Speaker 1: I thought it was golden, yeah, and it was.
Speaker 2: I went to Leedle and it was the exact same bottle, same color, same everything, Like you would think it was goldens if you didn't really read it. And I bought it because it was like a dollar and I put it on my daughter's Boloney sandwich and she was like, Dad, I think the mustard just rantid And I said, no, it was just lethal. Sorry, and I threw it away and I bought the real stuff.
Speaker 1: I've been watching tiktoks of people that buy things from like dollar stores, and one guy made a dollar prime rib or prime roast what and yeah.
Speaker 2: They still meet a dollar store.
Speaker 1: They do. If you go to the back, you'll find it. No, and he bought it, and he's like, I'm going to make a gourmet meal. Literally cooks the entire thing, eats it, throws it up, and throws it.
Speaker 2: To the dog. Don't even give it to the dog. Like God, that's animal abuse.
Speaker 1: Dogs. I feel like their stomachs are pits.
Speaker 2: Wait was this was it this episode we were talking about animal abuse? Or was the last one that we ruined? Remember the peda thing with the lady on the.
Speaker 1: Sidewalk It was the last EPISO man, Yeah, I'll have to try to reach the lost episode is as episode. It'll be one of those that once this turns like five years old, it'll be like, go get the lost episode.
Speaker 2: I mean, if there's an audio whiz out there, they might be able to fix it. But there's just too much overlay.
Speaker 1: And you I thought you were an audio whiz. You spend so much time that you say, you know editing. You don't know how hard this is for me.
Speaker 2: I'm not an audio whiz. All I do is clean up the episode so they don't sound like all over the place and gaps and uhs and hold on a second and all these things.
Speaker 1: And yet bull chat right up there. It's all good.
Speaker 2: Well, because this is just a casual chat that's like a you know that's a ratings show.
Speaker 1: Oh meanwhile, this gets better ratings.
Speaker 2: And ratings as far as like rating serials. Oh yes, of course. This just it's just like you and I hanging out chatting, Yeah, chatting. So did you see this? Hold on, I'll just show you these things that came out. I think we talked about it on the show a couple of weeks ago. It's called uh blowout and it's you know, it's a pandemic birthday candle blower outer so you can still have your birthday party. And since you're not gonna blow it's candles out anymore because you're spitting all over the cake, I can't you just do this and it blows the candle out, but it filters out your saliva.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you light a candle or something that blew it the wrong way?
Speaker 2: It's this way. That's seriously the way you're supposed to blow because the filter is here and it keeps all your germs and crap there and it blows out here here. Watch I'll demonstrate it. If you're watching this on YouTube. This is the happy birthday Andy. Look at that. No COVID.
Speaker 1: But then you have to throw it away?
Speaker 2: Well, no, you just keep it. You keep it till your next birthday because you're the only one that can use it.
Speaker 1: So like you just keep something with your spit on it every year and you blow into it. I guess that doesn't seem very good.
Speaker 2: Or you can use it as one of those wine bottle toppers. That's differ. Yeah, that's what I thought it was when it came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really get this. I'm not saying this is gonna this is not going to catch on well, I mean maybe a year ago. Yeah, but it's a little late at this point. I mean I was a prime pandemic birthday April thirtieth last year. That was like a prime pandemic.
Speaker 2: Time stand twelve inches from cake, Put larger end of blowout up to your mouth, make your wishes, Take a deep breath, aim above the flame, and blow. Use a sweeping motion back and forth. Do not concentrate on blowing each candle. Okay, I love.
Speaker 1: That they're like this product just let you know is going to inconvenience you. You will not blow out every candle. You may blow out one.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're interested in checking it out because you are a COVID paranoid, still go to a blow dash out dot net and you can check that.
Speaker 1: It's a dot neta jet.
Speaker 2: They didn't pay us or anything, but we got them sent to us, so what the hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about this one. It's going to be a no for me to dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean whatever. Some people still haven't come out of their houses yet and have birthdays, so it's true. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean maybe if you're vaccinated, you can't sure.
Speaker 2: So we're twenty minutes and you want to keep going or can we leave? Or what?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean you really didn't talk about anything at all.
Speaker 1: I feel like we could we have one more good topic in US.
Speaker 2: What could it be? I don't know, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Let's just think of something fun.
Speaker 2: How about fun vending machines? Okay, yeah, I love, love, love love vending machines.
Speaker 1: We need to go to Japan.
Speaker 2: But they sat like bottles of pea and vending machines that they don't, Yes, they do, they don't. Is there like a red light district there or something they vending machines with like pea in it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So again?
Speaker 2: And dirty and dirty underwear that they do have the pee No, but you can buy like used underwear from that machines. So disgusting.
Speaker 1: The best part about their vending machines was that they have hot and cold ones there are. Culture is amazing with vending machines, and I don't understand why this has not come here yet. The fact that you could be standing someplace get a coffee and get it hot or cold is genius.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they do have it here, my friend, Where.
Speaker 1: Could I go? Where could I go get a thing of hot corn soup.
Speaker 2: Show me there are there are venting machines here that have like canishes and pizza and all kinds of stuff in it.
Speaker 1: It's not as popular, No, it's not, but.
Speaker 2: It should be popular. Well, it's because people don't like to People do not like to eat stuff like that here. They want it fresh. No one's get Look when Amy was having Cooper and we were in the hospital, they had a pizza vending machine at the hospital. People don't want that, you know, people want like fresh from the pizza place here here. That'd be a novelty. I'm sorry, like in the Midwest, but I mean, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's a Midwest.
Speaker 2: That'd be cool if they put it in a college dorm or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we should buy a pizza vending machine. And in college.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when we had that burrito and taco vending machine here for like a day. That was the coolest thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, those are cool. Yeah, And I always I always loved the vending machine when I used to work when I lived in Cedar Rapids. I will remember for when I was there for ten months right.
Speaker 1: Now it's ten months. First it was nine months. No, it's it was ten it was it was ten months. It was June to May. Ok, so maybe it was eleven. Oh so yeah.
Speaker 2: When I worked for Western Union at the Apac Teller Services building, in the break room, they had one of those machines, the vending ones that have the thing that spins around and you turn it and there's like an apple and a sandwich and something in there. I like those. I like the fresh food vending machines and you slide the door open. Those are always my favorite.
Speaker 1: They actually just opened up an bottom mat.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes. In Jersey City, well hardened horning or harden and horn whatever it used to be called. Well, yeah, that's what In New York City in the fifties forty fifty sixties, it was so popular.
Speaker 1: They just opened.
Speaker 2: You'd walk into this store front, there was nobody there and all these windows and you put a nickel in and you take out a piece of peach pie.
Speaker 1: It got great reviews. Yeah, do you want to go there? I would go there.
Speaker 2: Let's go there for a Lunchhould they have meatloaf?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, they have a ton of things. I was having try to ecu. I'm like, eh, I don't really know where I'm going with this.
Speaker 2: Well, you know our executive producer on Serial Killer's Diamond. I'm so jealous of her because she now has a vending machine route.
Speaker 1: I know we need to like, let's pull our money together into it.
Speaker 2: I told her that I want to be her first employee. I want to work for her.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I want to go to vending machines with the big thing of keys and open it up. Take out the change, take out the bills, fill the cans. I want to go get the snacks and put them in the thing, put them in date order, because I know freshness cells. You know, Come on, this this is what that is like.
Speaker 1: I feel a prime Scottie Bee job. It is. It's organizational, which you love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It like requires you to be the only person to do something.
Speaker 2: Which you also low Yeah, no help.
Speaker 1: It requires like you to stack things in certain ways. Yeah yeah, this is all things that I feel are right up your alley.
Speaker 2: Like when I worked in the in the Liddle five and dime store, I loved leveling the shelves. You know, someone takes out of candle iceol pull it forward.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I also really loved being a poll worker. That's probably my favorite thing. I'm I've done a poll worker. Oh you're on the pole now, Yes, I work the polls. I worked the primary scenes and I'm going to be doing the general fingers crossed that they ask me back in November. It was so much fun, and I think it's because there was like a system in place that felt organized, and I also loved like the authority of it. I wanted to like. I just was fascinated by the election process and how the ballots are counted. It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Did you get to wear a name tag?
Speaker 1: I know they did not give us name tags a volunteer, but let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: You give out munchkins to the kids.
Speaker 1: No. The organization behind it was great though, And they have so many processes inside of a booklet that you read and it's so like exact. It's like, if this happens, sure you must get scissors located in this bag the book to cut this tag by the book. It is so precise, and I love that. Nothing is better to me than reading instructions and following them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, that's why I like to build things for my Kia. I actually need to.
Speaker 1: Get something from my kid. Do you want to come? Uh? No, okay, fine? Is that sorr Ikia key?
Speaker 2: That is my Alan wrench? Huh yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice? I do.
Speaker 2: I like, uh, you know what. It's a sense of satisfaction. Yes, when you get a flat box and you turned it into a dresser, you know, it takes forever and it sucks, and the instructions are awful sometimes and the pictures are like, hm, is that the big end of the small end? I can't tell from that little picture that some kid drew in kindergarten. But I make it work. Every once in a while I'll have to take something apart and put it back together the right way. But a lot of our furniture in our kids bedrooms anyway, or Ikia and I built them.
Speaker 1: I love that, Yeah I do. I know what the funny part about Ikia or any type of furniture you build is I always try and cut time because I'm like, oh, I'm making good time on this, I'm going to start constructing the other ones just like it without fail. Every single time I did something wrong and then I have to fix like four things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'll do one first and then think that I remembered how to do it and then mess the second one up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not great?
Speaker 2: Whatever? All right, are we done now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This was fine?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I liked it. Yeah it was okay, it was okay. Well, I'm still really disappointed about that last serial Killers episode because it's just I'm angry.
Speaker 1: We'll make it a DVD or put it on CD and sell them. What get serial Killers? The last episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you recorded it, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Yes, but like you could watch it on video, but you can hear it. Yeah, if anything, maybe we could if you boost the audio, maybe we'll make it a YouTube exclusive.
Speaker 2: Well no, because I just just waste. Then those cereals have gone to waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is sad, except not. This is gross. This smells like a gas can you stop.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it again, disgust. We're gonna do it again. Stop cut it out? Coming soon on serial Killers gas station cereal. All right, we gotta go, Andrew, thank you for listening to this episode of bowl Chat. Yeah, you can follow us, follow us.
Speaker 1: I love listening to bowl Chat.
Speaker 2: I know you do. Okay, you can follow us for some reason. It's at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's our social handle.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that this is a different podcast.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's an offshoot. It's not.
Speaker 1: It is serial Killers is the It's like a spaceship, dude.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when Different Strokes spun off and Facts of Life came on. There're two different shows.
Speaker 1: You want me to go make a separate bull Chat podcast now that everyone has to go and subscribe to from Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Missus Garrett did overlap, but it was two different shows.
Speaker 1: That's why it says bull Chat in the front of the episode that comes out on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So I'm still in Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I still don't get it. It's good and I just need to be really really like a pain in everyone's put.
Speaker 2: Can you give you my walker please so we can go. I need fresh tennis balls, Andrew, fresh tennis balls please.
Speaker 1: I love that smell when you pop open the can.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. All right, we gotta go have a great rest of the week. We will see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers yay, and then I maybe again next Wednesday for bull Chat. You will until we see you then, say Andrew, mhm cluick.
Speaker 1: I still don't think that's gonna catch on but it's fine.
Speaker 2: What do we catch on? We just do it. It doesn't have to catch I feel a.
Speaker 1: Certain way about it. Okay, okay, gotta go.
Speaker 2: Bye bye