Speaker 1: Feel at the new year.
Speaker 2: Just like that, We're back, gonna thrive and twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Happy do year, Let's do big things.
Speaker 3: Cavino and Rich Fox Sports Radio, Monday through Friday, five to seven on the East, two to four on the West.
Speaker 2: This is our bonus podcast. Thank you for listening. You could be watching on YouTube if you are.
Speaker 1: What's up yo?
Speaker 2: Fox Sports Radio is YouTube page. Lots of fun to get to. Today, We're gonna do a mystery taste test. Oh what could it be?
Speaker 4: Ooh?
Speaker 1: Plus crocs to the gym? Could you wear them?
Speaker 2: But Rich, you're the guy saying no one cares about week eighteen even though I'm sorry, what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Week? Or week eighteen?
Speaker 3: Week eighteen? Week eighteen? Even though there's teams that have something to play for, but they're playing bullshit teams that don't care, like the Broncos win and in they're playing the Chiefs. Wouldn't that be all of a cool game? If the Chiefs were playing, anybody would have been could have been, should have been dead if I didn't get the message going to my head. But you still got the vikings, Lions man, you got the most wins ever going at it at a Week eighteen two fourteen and two teams going head to head, sweet matchup. You got coach of the year prospects going at it, Kevin O'Connell, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 1: One seed or five seed? Crazy to think.
Speaker 3: Do you understand the difference between that, you do? I'm appecially, I'm facetiously saying that. But you're talking about one seed, the division, the conference goes through you, you have a bye, you get to chill versus oh shit, next week we got to go on.
Speaker 1: The road for the whole time.
Speaker 3: But my point, I am this game myself is reason to care about Week eighteen.
Speaker 1: Nothing weak about that.
Speaker 3: This might be better than the actual Super Bowl, and all said and done, this might be the game.
Speaker 1: Man still's a biggie.
Speaker 2: But Rich said, aside from this game, take that game out of you, right, there's no other real reason to care about the matchups. But there are reasons to.
Speaker 3: Watch, reasons to watch Week eighteen of the NFL. There's a lot of incentives. A lot of players got these cool contracts. Who it's like, hey, hit this amount of yardage or this many completions, this many tuddies, you get a nice bonus. I've narrowed it down to five because I know everyone's doing their little prop bets like ooh, who's going to put up big numbers Week eighteen? Because fantasy Football's done. This is a week of Now there is something to watch for, and I want to start with Gino Smith. Now, if I were doing a countdown like spot A Perrison or Seacrest, I probably should have went in reverse order.
Speaker 1: Right, But Gino, do you know how much this guy has to play for? Well, let me tell you. I know. A million for something, right, five.
Speaker 3: Hundred dollars in art lessons, now, Gino Smith, no joke, Three different two million dollars incentives.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So if he hits all three six MILLI going in the bank account, he needs ball. So here's what Geno needs. Right, these are all very attainable for Geno Smith. He needs one hundred and eighty six yards passing, got it. I mean the guy's one of the league leaders in passing already, So one eighty six he needs to win the game.
Speaker 1: Now the Rams have clinched.
Speaker 3: This game means Jack Diddley's shit duty do for the Ram has ten wins to get a two million dollars incentive.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: The Seahawks are at nine wins, so they need to beat the Rams. So he needs a win one hundred and eighty six yards. That would be four mil. This one is tricky because I'm not a you know, I'm not Neil Degresse Tyson. I'm not a scientist. I'm not an astrophysicist or a mathematician. Right now, his current passer rating completion percentage is sixty nine points seventy.
Speaker 1: Six sixty nine.
Speaker 3: He needs a season of a pass completion percentage of seventy No way, so, Gino, if you see in the fourth quarter, Gino just doing like you know, fifteen shovel passes in a row. You know why because I don't know how you would even start to do the math for that. But let's say Geno goes twenty four for twenty six, like something sick.
Speaker 2: He could hit that last one. Well, you're a beton man. Does he meet all of his incentives here? Does he get all three? Is he three for three here? I mean, I feel like the fun thing to do. I don't know if your gambling site will allow it. DraftKings, sportsbook code, CEE our show. I might parlay a lot of these that I'm about to tell you because if they all hit big money again, these are not only their personal incentives, but incentives for you to watch and to root for them. I want to see Geno hit these, and you have to imagine he's going to be balling out. And if you're a gambling man, I'd put my money on Geno Smith.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I mean sure, the Rams defense might want to rest a little because they're gonna be playing week one, So I think this favors Gino. I think Geno's gonna walk away a happy man. Okay, number two, which is sometimes better than a number one. Mike Evans is playing for three million million dollars. Now, Mike Evans, the contract says you get a three million dollar bonus. You accelerate your contract three million dollars more if you hit seventy receptions for over one thousand yards. Now they're conjoined like this is not like one of the other. It's seventy for one thousand right now, Mike Evans has sixty five catches for nine to fifteen. So Mike Evans needs five catches for eighty five yards. Oh that's a good you know, think Baker could get this guy the ball five times for eighty five.
Speaker 2: And you know they know that's made your money. Three million dollars even for them is a lot of money. Five catches, remember five catches. You know he's going to Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 1: We know they know.
Speaker 3: Do you remember a couple of years ago, wasn't it when Gronk and Brady were playing together for the Patriots? Like, they're very well aware of Gronk's incentive, and Brady just kept giving them shitty little dump passes. So they know this now. Number three, let's sides. Let's go defense trickier to get because you can't unless you're uh, you know Brett fav and Michael Strahan back in the day. Yeah, you don't really give away sacks in the NFL. But the legend Von Miller. By the way, did you get those glasses from the Von Miller collection?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: Von Miller Limited Edition always wears cool glasses at events. But one sack, he needs one sack of the quarterback and he gets one point five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Damn. So you don't think that guy is gonna try to get to QB. Hell, Yeah, come on, let's go Von Miller on sack. That's it.
Speaker 3: One sack. One sack gets this guy a million and a half again reason to watch? You said it was weak.
Speaker 1: I think this is great. I mean, this is why like a guy like you who likes red zone. Yeah, you'll be bouncing around hoping these guys get these catches. Way, I'll be rooting for von Miller.
Speaker 3: Let me hit you up with a bronco who's gonna be trying to fight for the playoffs. They're playing, like I said, the Chiefs who are sitting most players Courtland Sutton.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a guy in Yellowstone? Oh?
Speaker 3: The Sontons just kidding, don't mess with the Suttons. Courtland Sutton needs eighty two yards for a five hundred thousand dollars bonus. So eighty two yards get him the ball bone Nicks eighty two yards for Courtland Sutton.
Speaker 1: Easy done, guy gets half a MILLI Hey, by the way.
Speaker 3: If he gets his eighty two yards, does he give a little like bonus.
Speaker 1: To the QB. I think I think you have to, right, you have to at like a tip, you know what I mean? Like just a little thanks. Now, let me hit you up with one more.
Speaker 3: Joe Mixon one hundred and seven yards and he gets two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So what do you think, Joe Mixon? Yeah, no, one hundred and seven yards? How much? Two fifty? Yeah, two fifty k oh Man, This is great.
Speaker 3: By the way, I feel like there should be more incentives in life, like in your relationship. At your workplace, you'll see people putting a lot more ft into their job and into their life if we had more incentive. I think the life should be more incentive based, right, And we're gonna see the results this weekend. I love that you're gonna see these dudes playing hard, so the extra cash, you know what, I'll post these on our Instagram so in case you forget at Covine on Rich Gino, Mike Evans, Von Miller, Courtland Sutton, Joe Mixon, there's many more like I know, like to accelerate his contract a few more mill I think even Kyler Murray if he has like fifty yards rushing.
Speaker 1: So they go on and on. So if you really want to play along with you probably.
Speaker 3: Like you know, Kyler Murray's making forty million money anyway, but still reason to watch. Because the question was is it week eighteen or Week eighteen, looking our Factor in the Vikings Lions and all these incentives.
Speaker 2: There's fun reasons to watch, No dignity, No, it's not that week now the Mystery Taste test of the day. Big news for the Kelsey there's this week. Well, they announced their first guests guest on the New Heights podcast, by the way, Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 3: So that's big news. I believe that drops today right spot. That's a huge first though, but not as cool as this. Calvin Clark really a good interview. Let's be honest, do you really want to hear from her. I'd rather talk to Jack Clark. I rather talk to you about Kelsey Mix. Yeah, which, by the way, the cereal that we all knew was coming out. My mother in law saw it, I guess at the supermarket, brought it over here around the holidays, the Kelsey Mix.
Speaker 1: Look at these two guys.
Speaker 2: This just epitomizes how oversaturated these dudes are. And I'm not hating, I'm just stating I wish them all the success in the world. But they mixed three cereals together and he got a deal with General Mills.
Speaker 3: Get out of my face. Traviy just voted number one into the Pro Bowl. Yeah, swifty effect. I mean he's a great player, but I mean, you know number one. Yeah, but they had a high fat guy moment and they get a serial deal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they even have a cartoon on the back of the box. This cartoon.
Speaker 3: Again, I'm not complaining, I'm just his spain, So I listen. I'm all about taste testing. These are three cereals that are fantastic. Reese's Puffs, Okay, that cereal come with jelly because you're.
Speaker 1: A little jelly. This sounds like something my fat friend would have done in college.
Speaker 3: That sounds like some guy at a food truck. It's like, Yo, put some MutS of roller sticks on my sim which.
Speaker 1: Is it's like, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: They went up in the Cavino house when there's just a little bit of Reese's left, a little bit of cinnamon, and you just combine them all. It's really it so que gree individually, cinnamon toast Crunch is a clear top three cereal for everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, lucky charms. None of this is the healthiest charms. You can eat those marshmallows all day. And Reese's Puffs is my least favorite. Of the three.
Speaker 3: But that's still a very popular cereal. But do the peanut buttery puffs go with all that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We're about to find out I never had them. I'm excited. I mean this is uh. I was telling me that a whole milk, Yeah, whole milk. What are you drinking?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Buy's whole milk? Don't you get like him? What do you? What do you? Who doesn't drink? You put coffee creamer in my ball? But who doesn't drink? Bar? I love when you one handedly hold over.
Speaker 3: My last stop. I'm lactose intolerant. This guy's give me whole milk four years old? You would really not have whole milk and cereal? Give me some two percent some skins?
Speaker 1: Give me milk? I mean water? School boy? Do you drink a little red cartons? That's I mean geez.
Speaker 3: I think I thought it was a standard before three cereals that we all individually love together. Let's see what we got here. Oh see, the peanut butter doesn't go with that was my fear. Yeah, I taste too much peanut butter. I disagree. You can go you know what I taste immediately, guys, I taste the cinnamon cinnamon e toast crunch.
Speaker 1: With the peanut butter a great combo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't tasted any marshmallowy goodness yet, but you know what, huh, there's probably a lot of people right now that got high with the Kelsey's in college.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, we know this already.
Speaker 3: This is actually a pretty decent combo, except for if you don't like the overwhelming peanut butter, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Why would you give it a auDA of? What? Uh? What are we rating this out of a star starts style four stars, three and a half stars.
Speaker 3: I have to preface this by saying I was raised on Cereal, despite my mom's dismay disgust. When I say that, my mom gets so angry when I say, oh, it was Cereal growing up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess I wasn't a good mother. I cooked for you every night. You never ate Cereal.
Speaker 2: I'm here to tell you Fox Sports Radio Nation over promised Nation a serial killer. I'm the dexter of Cereal and it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not hating at all on this.
Speaker 3: I have three and three quarter stars by my first taste, A lot like my first taste was a little too peanut buttery. Yeah, but then you know, we're we're doing a video podcast. I don't want to keep eating the whole time.
Speaker 2: But if I keep eating people, some people hate the They get the ick when people are crunchy and eating podcast.
Speaker 1: Sorry, softy pants, we were doing a taste test. Yeah, you know, relax.
Speaker 3: My point is individually all great after a few bites. My first though was a little too peanut buttery. But it's really good. Actually, I hate to say that. I want to finish it.
Speaker 2: I so badly wanted to hate that. I really want I can't hate it. I actually like it. It's finny.
Speaker 1: Are you like Mikey? Do you like it?
Speaker 4: I think it's a great I'll eat tell me a story. Yeah, yeah, go ahead, you're not even on camera.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 4: I think it's a great combo of flavors. And I get the the obviously the basic cereal, So you like, that's a filler, But how is your holidays?
Speaker 1: It was fantastic.
Speaker 4: You get the cinnamony deliciousness of you know, the cinnamon toa's crunch, then you get the sweetness marshmallow punch of the arm. Just got a marshmallow and then you get a little bit of peanut butter, and I think peanut butter is a great compliment to cinnamon and the base in the cereals. So I think it's a good It's it's a homogeneous cacophony of deliciousness.
Speaker 1: Did you guys? Hey, uh, you know what? As as I need to though, it really is good, I wanted to hate it.
Speaker 3: Congrats on the new season of their podcast and their first guest, Kitlyn Clark, and of course the cereal who makes this in General Mills, General Mills. I doubt they would have put this together if it tastes like ass. So you know, there are three probably top cereals, their best cereals, slap some Kelsey's on it, and I guarantee the ship's selling off the shelves.
Speaker 1: It's not like they reinvented the cereal.
Speaker 3: Many people, you know, many people probably do what my mother in law did. My mother in law saw this, She's like, oh my, you know, my son in law loves football, he'll probably get a kick out of this.
Speaker 1: And brought this over the house for Novelty. But you don't think how many people have Novelty tried this.
Speaker 4: Yet you know what to the Kelsey brothers. Put the milk in the bowl first before the cereal. Yeah, the stoners are out there, They're like, I've been doing it for years.
Speaker 3: That Count chocolate, You take Count chogill, you mix you with the Moon Mary and you.
Speaker 1: Get some franking Marry in there. Think of all the monster Think of all the king cotugs comes out in October.
Speaker 3: Think of all the Kincoxis you had after a night of drinking or moozing or whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: All the sandwiches.
Speaker 3: You know, the everything bagel was created by drunk guys in New York that went to the bagel shop they owned after hours and just started dipping the dough and all the different leftover fixing. You know how the trail mix was invented? Right, Oh, Dad just picked up the car seat and shook it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took a car seat up, shook it out of crumbs and peanuts. So anyway, guys, thank you for sitting through. That play was actually pretty good. And now recommend when you eat bowls of this, buy the box right because you're gonna eat that whole box.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 3: If you eat cereal, it's great and especially after the holidays, probably feeling a little puffy right now.
Speaker 1: You're soft.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to your girlfriend at advance, like Reese's post Whole Milk. Gonna be a rough night at the Cavino House, I know.
Speaker 2: And I've been eating nothing but cheese and pizza back in Jersey during the holidays, right exactly. But now is the time of the year where everybody has their resolution and they get back to the gym. So the gym's going to be a nightmare for the next few weeks.
Speaker 3: I saw stat Yeah, eleven percent of gym memberships are on the first of the year, so one out of ten people sign up on the first of the year. And they said of those people, eighty percent plus quit by mid February.
Speaker 2: Okay, right now, you're going to see a lot of broccoli heads at the gym. That's just the things. Gaggles of high school kids were there and they travel in packs.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to get on the PEC deck. You're just trying to get on the bench. You think if you were in their packs of five wearing that, do you think you're you would have let your Do you think you could have had your hair look like that?
Speaker 1: If you were a teenager.
Speaker 2: Hell no, my hair I don't have that type of texture. And you know what, a lot of these kids are getting perms.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I.
Speaker 3: Saw Tom Brady posted a beautiful family photo on the ears and his two boys both are leaning broccoli head. That's the look, man, The Alpaca boys are coming, and that's their official uniform at the gym when you're just trying to get in and now they're looking at you. They're brislin with their broccoli head haircuts. They got their tank tops on, their pajawa pants. What do they got on their feet?
Speaker 1: Right there? See that?
Speaker 2: What's the official uniform of the pack of boy the broccoli.
Speaker 1: Heads rocks all right? So they're wearing crocs.
Speaker 3: Bro want to hit chest at five o'clock today, Go to the gym at five, bunch of broccoli.
Speaker 1: Heads all on the same bench. Because that's just how it is.
Speaker 3: I don't get pajama pants and crocs, right, it's disgusting. So the skinny arms, I pose this question. There's a guy file I'm a fight fan, right, there's a guy named two Toned the Superstar and he says, oh, it's getting musty in here, And I say, that respectfully. And he's always breaking down like Canelo, Why you disin Beta videz like the energy you know you're ducking And I say that respectfully. Respect I don't know how his video was taken down, but we got the audio of his recent complaint. He was taking on the uniform of a broccoli boy at the gym. He wore crops to the gym at Planet Fitness. And here's what happened.
Speaker 5: To a can't wear crops on the gym floor in Planet Fitness, the same Planet Fitness that serves delicious hungry how he's pizza after work, The same Planet Fitness that doesn't allow you to slam weights, the same Planet Fitness where all the equiment is low key me.
Speaker 1: Y'all got to get it together. This is where y'all.
Speaker 5: Draw the line at y'all draw the line, old crocs, My crocs was in sports mode?
Speaker 1: Is that energy? Sports models?
Speaker 3: When you have the little uh, the flap of the back of your heel, right, that's sports model, weak ass buckle in the back of your weak ass rubber clog.
Speaker 1: So weak.
Speaker 2: So the story goes that two tone to Superstar goes to Planet Fitness because he's just trying to keep his resolution going. He's wearing the official uniform of the broccoli Head Alpaca Boy and people Planet Fitness tell him to go. He can't wear them. They don't allow it. So he's like, this is the line. You heard the guy and they were in sports mode. So the question is Fox Sports Radio Nation over promised Nation?
Speaker 1: Can you should you know? Hell no?
Speaker 2: Can you wear crocs to the gym? I don't think you can wear crocs anywhere. I think they're the weakest shoot ever was. But can you wear them to the gym when you're lifting? And you already said one hundred percent, hundred percent disagreement.
Speaker 1: That's because Rich doesn't lift. It's a it's a it's a bad look. Okay there, Tony. I mean, who knew that we had Dwayne the Rock Johnson as our producer.
Speaker 2: Hey, Spot does a last squad and he does actual lifting to the point where he sweats. Rich does a pet and I do real workouts again again.
Speaker 1: Wait, I sweat, I lift, I squat.
Speaker 4: You've admitted that on this show that you never even do anything lower body because you don't want to hurt your little calves.
Speaker 1: He can insulted by guys that does all that. I still look better than him. Oh dude, a flex off? Wow. I don't want to people if you take your shirt off. Hey, guys fight nice. It's the new year. On my My point is you missed. Never I've never seen a guy so into himself like this guy over here. I can look in the mirror. But the question, the question is simple, who served awkward birder?
Speaker 3: The question is simple, Kenny, you wear my cereal? Can you wear crocs to the gym? It's not a question of is it the greatest functional shoe? That wasn't your question. Your question was should you be able to wear crocs? And the answer is yes, because unless you're doing cardio or doing a heavy regimented workout. There's people I see come after work and they're like, oh, should I forgot my pants?
Speaker 1: Wear genes of the gym?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I think you could easily injure yourself, and gyms don't want to be liable. I don't think it's the right proper shoe for a gym. And if I was a gym owner, I'd be like, take that ridiculous thing off. You tell me, would you would you allow a flip flop? No, because they could go flying on a treadmill. You rolling ankle.
Speaker 1: Tell me this guy can't get on There's nothing sporty about that. Ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I can't get on the machine and do back or PEC deck or curls and with crocs on You kidding me?
Speaker 1: Of course, a live feet of Riches or a video of Rich's workout.
Speaker 3: He's wearing bunny boy crocs at the gym.
Speaker 2: I mean, to be fair, it is what you do at the gym, a little PEC deck mixed. So should you be able to wear crocs at the gym? The broccoli heads do it? Maybe certain places are putting the smack down moving forward because of injury and liability reasons, because I don't think it's the proper shoe you say sports mode Honestly, dude, I don't think it's the proper shoe for heavy lifting. Like Spot said, right, they always suggest flat shoes. They always say wear flat shoes, flat surfaces, and if you're hitting the treadmill on those things, you're just risking injury. Not to mention aesthetically look like a clown.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter an idiot, but you should be able to wear the question is that you're doing the most intense workout, like Spot, this guy who's the greatest guy on the planet Earth.
Speaker 1: But even if you're doing any sort of a planet fit, because you're the greatest guy on the planet, you need you need.
Speaker 3: Planet fitness. We found the greatest guy on the planet. Like, you can't even wear like a running shoe. I was more intrigued when he said, I looked up hungry. Howise pizza's real place? Right?
Speaker 4: You need a flat shoe to have stability to drive through the floor and like stabilize yourself for any sort of exercise you're doing. Oh, like, I can't wait for your competition. But even competition, you're not doing swats, any sort of lower body exercise, squats, other squats, Barbelle squats, Smith squats.
Speaker 3: Guys the most ripped video producer in all of radio and television podcasting.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you know what those spots.
Speaker 2: Seriously, Spot's the only guy the three of us that does see a personal trainer. Yes, shredded and teaches and passes on knowledge to you. Would he ever allow or recommend you wearing crocks to the gym?
Speaker 4: If anything, he made me buy a special pair of shoes like I was wearing Chuck Taylor's, which is a very common lifting shoe shuts. They're a cheap alternative to a lifting shoe. And then I bought specific lifting shoe that's flat, has a good grip underneath you can do like a lot of like functional exercises.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 4: Recently bought a squat shoe that actually has a lifted heel in it, so you don't you don't have to put all your feet on wedges, and you can properly align for.
Speaker 3: Squat depth crossfits shoes, just proper shoes, So tell me more seriously, and again it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I looked up officially, and I don't know the source of this, but I looked up officially about wearing crocs while you work out, and it says lifting and crocs is a good or bad And the official answer is lifting in crocs is not ideal if you plan to lift heavy or sea Brich doesn't care. We lift heavy weights because they lack stability, mid foot and ankle support and protection.
Speaker 1: And even in sports mode.
Speaker 4: However, you could work out and crocs and perform certain exercises at a very casual level, like Rich doing his little pectech so finally wear your crocs to the gym.
Speaker 1: I'm not even listening to you. I'm lifting spoon of Kelsey mixed in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Well listen, obviously, that's the heaviest thing you've probably lived it in your life.
Speaker 2: That's the beauty of this show. We ran out of time talking about it on Fox Sports Radio, so we finish it here. You make the call, let us know what you think. Your response at Covino and Rich at Fox Sports Radio hashtag over promised and a quick reminder. Like I said, we're on two to four on the West Monday through Friday, but this Friday we're in for Colin Cowherd. Yep, CNR in for Colin on the Hurt. So wake up with us on Friday.
Speaker 1: See you tomorrow. Don't worry your crooks serial boy until then, baby
Speaker 3: See you in the over Promised Land Street Crooks, Rader Guys,