Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby the Bone. Let's take your.
Speaker 2: Investing anyhow, a guy got on two flights and two days without tickets, traveling eight hundred miles.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That was really cool because he didn't do anything bad. If he had something bad, we'd be like, that sucks beef up security. But the guy just wanted to go on trip and he was able to like figure it out. Yeah, unless he's figuring it out for a later terroristic activity, which that is not cool.
Speaker 1: So we have to like define what's cool and what's not.
Speaker 2: He shares the thirty nine year old passenger cleared security despite having no travel documents.
Speaker 1: He got on a plane.
Speaker 2: He just got really close to somebody who beeped in. Is the person I'm watching when you you take they have a lot of people yet no no, no, no, no, no no no, they don't have that many because one at a time you have to swipe your ticket or your phone in that little box.
Speaker 1: That's true, So that is not an acceptable ant guys.
Speaker 3: But I feel like back in the day they would just like, don't don't move until I tell you you're good to go. Now they don't even wait for the beep and then you just keep walking, like you put your phone in that box and then just keep walking.
Speaker 4: I've not had that experience.
Speaker 1: You just walked through.
Speaker 4: No, I feel like it's difficult.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they definitely look.
Speaker 5: At your face. They make you stand there for a second.
Speaker 3: And we know what else is crazy? That we can screenshot our boarding pass?
Speaker 1: Why is that crazy? Because it's still does it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Then I can just text to my buddy.
Speaker 2: Like, but it can only be used to once. I don't understand how your plot works.
Speaker 1: I'd like to hear it. I don't have a plot.
Speaker 3: I don't have a theory like.
Speaker 1: A Yogo at toys r US No.
Speaker 5: No, no, hold on if I gave Eddie my boarding pass and I print in one for myself. Yeah, you don't think we could both get security through security. I think we could both get through security.
Speaker 1: But I don't think all they take your ID.
Speaker 2: Now, sometimes they don't even take your pass when you go through the first level. You put your ID in a little bit depending on which airport you're going through. I've changed where you just put your driver's license in and they go and then they take a picture of your face and then they go going through, so you're both not getting through unless you have a reason to be at the airport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got an idea. Now I know, I have a new scheme. He goes in the exit because now a lot of airports you don't even have someone sitting there. They just have automatic doors that open and they open when people walk through them. So you just run the opposite direction.
Speaker 1: And you're running I think is going to be red flagged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to be more like you have to slide.
Speaker 3: The TSA is the hardest part. Right, Like, once you get past TSA, you can go wherever you want because.
Speaker 2: You can't get through the beap unless your beap is beeped.
Speaker 3: A lot of beeps there, I know, just once. Yeah, but like say you go to New York. Right, you pass TSA, you get on your plane, you fly to New York. Once you're in New York, you're still in the terminal. So now you can go to Chicago in that same tournament.
Speaker 1: Because it's not like a movie where you sneak into another movie. No, you can get on the wrong plane. Okay, but somebody has to mess up real bad for that to happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Because I was on a plane one time going to Florida and someone got on the plane and they were like, oh, you're in our seats. I was like no, and they this flight attendant came back and looked at their ticket and like no. And then the next person, like five minutes later, someone else got on the plane and someone was in their seats, and then they had to go on to the pan and go, oh, this one's going to Florida. It's not going to Vegas. And twelve people got up and walked off the plane.
Speaker 2: So that would be an issue of there being some sort of failure with the technology and for you to properly guess that the fly you're trying to sneak on is also going to have a failure with the technology.
Speaker 1: If you're just trying to sneak in, it's not going to work.
Speaker 6: You know. It's so embarrassing if these two figureut waiting no, no, no, when maybe the gate has moved but you didn't realize it, and then you wait in line like you yeah, and then you go and they're like, oh, you're You're the worst I've done that.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot. I left my AirPods in New York this weekend?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 5: Did you find your air pods?
Speaker 2: And you yeah, I know what said you're I got like thirty minutes away and we weren't able to come back to the hotel because we were.
Speaker 1: Going to work.
Speaker 2: There's gone, there's gone, and they have my name on them. So somebody's got a pair of AirPods and my name on them.
Speaker 5: Wait, if they're at the hotel, you just call and say, hey, I left in my room. They'll mail them to you.
Speaker 1: You ain't getting that back. Really, I got news for you.
Speaker 4: But they can't sync up with another phone.
Speaker 1: Guy say, can very easily.
Speaker 3: They just have to be cool with it, Bobby's.
Speaker 5: If they had the strings, they could probably just be still attest to your phone.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, I wouldn't. I don't leaven be at all times.
Speaker 4: The strings, Yeah, like yours, the court whatever, so different.
Speaker 2: Let me look and see where they are now because I have them listed. Now, what I would recommend for a body to do, because over the years, you probably have different sets of AirPods or headphones or a computer, and so I'd have like from like ten years on my Apple probably.
Speaker 1: Don't even use some of them anymore.
Speaker 2: So I have you can go in and change the name of each of them, obviously, and so I put Bobby's named air pods, and I just clicked where are they? They're six six or seven hundred and sixty four miles away. They are out of the case, so somebody must be using them.
Speaker 3: Ooh, they're out for a jock.
Speaker 1: They are Central Park.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for somebody for sure has them because they're outside of Like, should I play the noise?
Speaker 1: They play the sound.
Speaker 4: I wish you could start talking to them and be like that pretty cool.
Speaker 5: That's something they need to work on.
Speaker 1: I'm playing the sound right now in the left butt only.
Speaker 4: Wait, you can hear what they're hearing right now.
Speaker 3: Are they still in the city.
Speaker 5: No, he's sending a signal to that AirPod.
Speaker 1: They are still in the city.
Speaker 4: Yes, you think they're going to freak out.
Speaker 5: They have a banker, you think on Wall Street, sell sell sell so.
Speaker 2: But somebody for sure has taken them because they're outside of BGR the burger joint.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna check the address of that.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of near the hotel we were in.
Speaker 3: But I bet you the lobby has it? The front desk has it?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because those things aren't one hundred accurate, they're pretty Because that place was right by the hotel.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ray, would you call it? Would you have Abby or somebody?
Speaker 2: While we finished this, called Thompson Hotel in New York City and ask if they're any headphones? They either say they should say Bobby Bones. I could say my real name on.
Speaker 5: There are you guys in Yonkers?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it was the hotel. It's Midtown and I was in floor thirty two. I think, dang, you were that high.
Speaker 2: I didn't pay for it. Ork paid for that one. Yeah, I just have them to see if they found my AirPods order another pair?
Speaker 4: Anyway, where were you ready?
Speaker 1: Nine? Did you do you have enough? View that one? I did pay for it. That's probably why that one the higher. Yeah, not always.
Speaker 3: I was like I opened that the curt New York City. I was like, oh, there's somebody's window.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So draft results from the best nineties movies reading no order Raymond who had Varsity Blues, Big Daddy and Cool running last.
Speaker 1: I will say it was.
Speaker 4: Not last what they did that as a joke, like, how.
Speaker 5: Was that not last, not well. Varsity Blues is funny, like it's a good movie.
Speaker 3: That's like a was it funny?
Speaker 2: I like all these movies were great movies, but some of them I wouldn't say are the biggest of the nineties. However, Raymundo was not last, so he is in the next one. Wow, why do we go to Eddie? Goodwill Hunting, Saving Private Ryan, American Pie perfect. I felt like those were generally bigger nineties movies.
Speaker 1: Right, do you think that's better or worse than Ray Better?
Speaker 5: Probably better. I don't know about Saving Private Ryan doesn't. I don't think it last. Like, people don't talk about that as one of the greatest movies, but they love the one Goodwill Hunting, American Pie. You should have gone with Days and Confused over American Pie.
Speaker 2: I will say this, Eddie, you did finish below Ray Mundo, but I will not tell you already finished quite.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Morgan had Shawshank Redemption, the Sandlot and Toy Story.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's no way she's out. There's no way that's bottom.
Speaker 1: It's not the bottom, no way.
Speaker 2: Amy had Titanic Pretty Woman at Home Alone, and I had Forrest Gump, Dump the Dumber and missus a doubt fire.
Speaker 5: Oh, Titanic, and I think you won that one. Titanic And what did she hear?
Speaker 4: Pretty Woman?
Speaker 1: And home alone?
Speaker 5: Oh, home Alone is going to be a huge.
Speaker 4: One, like a huge loser.
Speaker 5: No, I think it's a winner. Missus doubtfire is not as strong as Bobby thinks. I don't think. I don't know it's down fire. I think it's okay.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just tell us who won?
Speaker 3: Are you stretching it out?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to pre Do you think it was worse?
Speaker 5: Worse than all that?
Speaker 4: I think Eddie?
Speaker 2: I lost the way you said, last place lost Eddie, last place with Goodwill, Hunting saving Private Ryan in American Pie eight percent, Raymundo ten percent, Varsity Blues, Big Daddy Cool, Runnings And there was definitely a divider line.
Speaker 1: And Morgan and I were close and second and third and won. Oh I did? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, Titanic, Pretty Woman home Alone forty one percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: That's a massive here to go.
Speaker 5: I never went wow, this pretty Woman was that big?
Speaker 1: You get the belt?
Speaker 3: Get it pretty big movie.
Speaker 5: What do you think Titanic won for you?
Speaker 1: Come and get your belt, Come and get your belt.
Speaker 5: Which one won it for you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Titanic or Home Alone? Probably.
Speaker 6: I think it's because she had all the categories she had like Titanic, she had a rom com, then she had a.
Speaker 4: Christmas movie rom Calm, Pretty Woman.
Speaker 2: That's is that call?
Speaker 4: It's a pretty serious movie at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a funny. That's funny too, Like Clapp, what were you singing, Redbone? No, I was singing the newest, the newer version. Yeah, that would be the all back one, and that would be the nineties one. Come and Get You Love, Come and Get You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same same.
Speaker 2: Though ray Mundo wants to give my wife props, I appreciate that. I'll accept props for her on her behalf. Why yeah, just because you went to Boston. You did that, I'm just gonna cost in Baltimore. Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Did you say? What did you say East Coast?
Speaker 5: My bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Baltimore specifically. Oh okay, I thought I just heard you wrong. Okay, yes, Baltimore. Go ahead.
Speaker 7: So you did that baseball card show thing, and then no less than four days later, you do some baseball card show in New York City and she didn't make you take her with you and you guys go to dinner and you have to do some girls stuff. You can just do these baseball card shows every weekend, like.
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 2: If presented like that, would agree, but wasn't quite that.
Speaker 1: The Baltimore thing was specifically.
Speaker 2: I bought something six months ago that had that ticket in it, and so we knew way out. I was going to go to that, but yes, for sure, but we went up and back same day. She wanted nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: New York. I actually went in to do a client meeting was the real reason that I went.
Speaker 2: I met with a client that I have allergies really bad and middle of allergy shots and a client that has some stuff that I've been also been taking to help me, and so we were seeing if we could actually work together what my messaging could because I don't want to message it if I don't if I haven't been able to use this. We had a great client meeting there and then it was Fanatics Fest, which wasn't It was only like partially baseball cards, and we probably didn't spend much time in the baseball card.
Speaker 1: Part because we were working.
Speaker 2: We were doing interviews for twenty five whistles, and we had Steven Asamith and who that is? I saw a picture Adam Schefter.
Speaker 4: Like, recognize some of the people you were with running back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'd had a bunch of We had like twenty interviews that we did twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: We had a lot.
Speaker 2: So we had a whole stage set up there so I could see we're from the surface, it looks like we went up to do Baseball car Palooza for two days, but we went up to I actually went up for a client meeting and then Eddie came up later and we did a day and a half of that because we were already up there.
Speaker 1: But yes, yeah, my.
Speaker 2: Wife's also cool, and we'll go to New York. I'm hosting something in New York like some it's non televised, some non televised industry awards thing in October.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go up.
Speaker 3: Then you're taking your wife with you, that's what we mean.
Speaker 1: I assume, Yeah, she doesn't want to go. If I'm working for.
Speaker 2: Nine hours, she's good. She doesn't gonna be tired when I get back to the hotel. Yeah, it's fine, she's cool.
Speaker 4: What's the awards thing?
Speaker 2: I can't say yet. I haven't been announced. It's nothing that's gonna change anybody's life here. But they were like, well, you come host this in New York. It's an industry thing. And I was like, sure.
Speaker 4: Like the radio thing, the Marconi's.
Speaker 1: But why do you keep asking when I say, I can't say more?
Speaker 3: Is that the metal?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: I've said, like Grammys, what's non televised? One, I don't know if the met Gala has a host. And two the Marconi's that's the radio one.
Speaker 1: How do you even know? I don't know what that? I mean, what is that even? Well?
Speaker 6: I know it's in New York, and I know that you know Marconi humitted the radio Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how do you know about the war? I've never won that award.
Speaker 4: I've never won an award.
Speaker 1: Do you know that that's a thing.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll tell you. Both were weird. I know.
Speaker 4: No, let me see.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't say anything.
Speaker 4: I can't say right now, Like is it.
Speaker 1: The Radio Hall of Fame? Is that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm in the Radio Hall of Fame, so that yeah, yeah, yeah, they're actually having that this year in Nashville, and I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Ye, maybe it's you now you already know if you're in at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I couldn't do it because we're going to do too much access with Stone Cold, although I can't really say that yet.
Speaker 1: Dang it, I know.
Speaker 3: A lot of mess ups here.
Speaker 2: But it's the day before iHeart, so we're going out to Vegas. Yeah, it doesn't matter regardless, I'm taking my wife's going up for that one ray because it's only I'm doing an award thing and then coming back. I just can't say what it is yet because they haven't announced it yet, so I don't want to ray.
Speaker 3: Your wife wouldn't be cool with those trips.
Speaker 7: Well, see, it's not as she bossed me around and tells me what to do. But that's just massive wife props. To be able to do two in the same week is The second one was work. It was podcast interviews because she would let me party with my buddy justin one night. But then if I said, hey, can I do it again tomorrow night, that's when I get shut down.
Speaker 6: I get that, and even the fat the Fanatics Fest was work.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yes, we had an entire stage that we set up for legit.
Speaker 3: Everything I say is work, Like even Baltimore was work.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that could probably be Alie if.
Speaker 3: I was a little bit though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you talk about it on the show. It's work.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not exactly true.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: That is also not at all.
Speaker 4: She talks about everything.
Speaker 1: We have to Amy.
Speaker 2: Eddie's gonna figure out if his gym will let us go shoot hoops up there today or whatever. Yeah, today he's gonna find out. Today we gotta go shoot your one hour to make thirty three pointers thirty Yeah, which.
Speaker 1: I maybe you can do, because Eddie, you hit thirty and how long?
Speaker 3: I hit twenty and fifteen minutes. And I'm telling you guys, like I thought I was better than that.
Speaker 2: But twenty and fifteen minutes that would have been at the same pace, which you're not going to be sant pace. However, that would be eighty in an hour, but let's just cut off fifteen to those. That'd be sixty five in an hour.
Speaker 3: Right, which I thought I'd do seventy five in an hour.
Speaker 2: But even sixty five an hour, Amy can probably make half a thirty an hour.
Speaker 3: Amy. Fatigue starts to kick in real quick.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm worried about like my arms, but I just wouldn't shallow.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't shoot, and I wouldn't fire them off sixty at a time, shoot seven or eight.
Speaker 3: But if you're on a heater, dude, you feel it and then you just miss like twenty in a row. You're like, oh gosh, and then your your ego gets hurt, and then you're just like, I can't make another one.
Speaker 1: Then you get sad. That sounds like a lot.
Speaker 2: It's an emotional therapy for what you went through. But I'm gonna donate one thousand bucks if you can make how much thirty three, thirty thirty one, thirty one thirty one in an hour? Okay, Okay, we need to do that. It won't be like right after the shore during the show. We'll just go up and stream it. Okay, when well he's gonna find it, I'll.
Speaker 3: Find out if we can do it, just like call yeah, like now in a minute, sure, Okay, have they called a hotel?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: They found him?
Speaker 8: They found them?
Speaker 1: They have them, Yeah, they have them.
Speaker 8: So we just have to sound like an envelope that's addressed to you, and then.
Speaker 1: They'll out of the case on my thing.
Speaker 8: Oh, he said he did.
Speaker 5: He didn't answer. He goes, yeah, I'm using them right now, that's what he answered.
Speaker 8: He looked in his computer system and says, can you can.
Speaker 1: You send up an envelope from here?
Speaker 6: Maybe you know they keep them in a little locker, but then whoever's in charge of that just like uses the stuff until.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how to use them, but I'll tell you what's up.
Speaker 8: What if it's an empty case that comes back?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well it does, say and it could be, but it does. Who knows what we just would you mind sending that up there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I will, and so they can send it back. That'd be great. Yeah, very fortunate. I forgot that, and I thought I forgot my mouth guard, which would have been I have to go back to the didnnist they get a refit and then wait a week and a half for to come back.
Speaker 1: But I didn't, Thank God.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody feel pretty good. Let me do a couple of voicemails here. Let's do number two voicemail Raymundo.
Speaker 9: Hi, Bobby, you talk a lot about baseball cards. Well, my brother died. There'll be three years in October of a sentinel overdose. And he had a lot, I mean a lot of baseball cards, basketball cards, all kinds, and I'm not sure what to do with them. So I was wondering if you would be interested in having them.
Speaker 3: If you are, I.
Speaker 9: Would give them to you because I don't know what to do with them.
Speaker 2: So I won't take them for you, just giving him, but I'll give you some money for them. I don't know if they're worth anything or not, but I'm happy to just send mill you a couple bucks.
Speaker 1: And can we call her?
Speaker 2: So we have a number, right, a couple of things. And this is not about Melanie. Oh wait and she also lives here in town.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: We'll call her and I'll talk to you off here. I was probably give her some money for him. Anyway, A lot of people will say, hey, I have these old baseball This is not to do with this just triggered my memory. I had these old baseball cards. I've had them so I was a kid. They're probably worth a lot of money. They're probably not, is the general rule, like old baseball cards really worth anything if they are even like one percent dinged up on a corner, if you just stuck them in like.
Speaker 1: A sleeve or something.
Speaker 2: Usually anytime, because I've looked at people's cards before me like are these worth anything?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, sadly, no, not really.
Speaker 2: There's a few that are if they're in a perfect condition or it's like the cards that are really worth stuff are like from the fifties and sixties, maybe some seventies, but almost nobody that's ever reached out been like when you look at my cards, if they're any good.
Speaker 1: I've been like, oh, you got a bunch of stuff that's cool, you said.
Speaker 2: From the eighties or nineties, it's called the junk wax era, where mostly it was just a bunch of junk weren't a bunch of good players. If you put them in a sleep like I did when I was a kid, they're not worth anything really because they're all jacked up.
Speaker 1: But you may find a couple what do you call it cool? You may find a.
Speaker 2: Couple gems and what nuggets like something the gold gold Rush, Golden tickets. No, we're gonna stay with this goose. You may find a couple.
Speaker 6: Of specific to baseball cars.
Speaker 1: It's that type of thing.
Speaker 2: A couple of you may kind of find a couple of golden eggs.
Speaker 4: Gold gooseberries, No, that's cereal.
Speaker 1: You may find sex.
Speaker 3: Couples, nuggets, may find a couple of the said gems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gim rough gems in the rough that ain't in either, diamonds in the rough. You may find a couple. O, my god, come and get your love, Come and get you love. May find a couple, you said, the guy that was asleep or stayed awake on a stream for like ten days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 2: He stayed away on a stream. We talked about that. There's no way did you may talk about it one of your shows. I say that because I just I feel like I've been to wait for like ten days right now.
Speaker 3: Was he just crazy, like just saying crazy stuff?
Speaker 2: And I could be a little off on the days, but I just think, you know how psychotic it would be, like, yeah, your brain would be trippling.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, maybe if we talked about somebody, maybe you played a video game. We talked about you take a five minute break.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was like one hundred and eighty hours or something playing straight Yeah, oh yeah, so similar.
Speaker 1: You're right about that. He stayed away for twelve days.
Speaker 4: That's how is it even possible?
Speaker 2: I would I think you'd yeah, norm you know r Emmy, a live streamer stayed awake for twelve days to break a record being tracked back to the nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I just don't know how that's possible.
Speaker 1: This happened recently, right, like, oh, five days ago. Oh my god? What you don't even know a planet you're on? A couple?
Speaker 2: Goal may find a couple. I don't know, Amy, I am lost. I'm going to talk about this point. I've been waiting for eleven days try to break Normans record.
Speaker 4: A couple of.
Speaker 1: You may find a couple.
Speaker 3: I'm still trying to think of that one.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think we just take a break.
Speaker 3: We find a couple of diamonds.
Speaker 4: In the room, I keep Yeah, I know, that's.
Speaker 2: Let me find it. I mean too, let's just go with that. Well I thought that was what I thought. Okay, yeah, we won't even edit any of this out, we leave it all in.
Speaker 6: But if it is what you thought, like, maybe that is what you're chasing right now, diamond and rough, but you like don't want to believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, maybe it is.
Speaker 1: Let's just never go to commercial just do this for an hour. Stay all right? Hold on hidden gems, yes, thank you, Mike. Hidden gems no, No, but you know I said gems hidden in there?
Speaker 5: Okay, But you add any word to anything? You didn't say you were looking for another word in front of Jims. You should have said, hey, what's the word in front?
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything. I didn't know what I was trying to say.
Speaker 4: Hidden.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was a big way.
Speaker 1: That was I completely agree.
Speaker 5: Everything under the sun.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, no, diamond in the rough would have worked. But none of you said hidden.
Speaker 5: Jim.
Speaker 1: You said Jim and diamond. We all said that. But hidden gym was what I was looking for.
Speaker 3: A classic term, the hidden gym.
Speaker 2: They find a couple of hitting gym.
Speaker 1: All right, just Dill midrole.
Speaker 2: If you go get a vasectomy and the vasectomy doesn't take, obviously you're surprised, right yeah, and you're upset. Yeah. I mean the probably probably upset, right because I mean you get you went to the process and it hurt and it was uncomfortable, and then it didn't take right, every like that's not common, right.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 5: What it does, it says, it's not one hundred percent guaranteed to work.
Speaker 1: It does say that.
Speaker 3: It says ninety nine points.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to read that fine print, probably just to cover themselves.
Speaker 3: Sure. Okay.
Speaker 2: So this person was like, okay, fine, I'm gonna go have vaseectomy twenty two, twenty two. He's forty five years old. So he got it and paid three hundred and thirty bucks at the local clinic. Not sure even what if a sectomy costs scoobay, you had one, it's three thirty ballpark.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's about the right price range. I think I paid like five hundred bucks. So local clinic, local clinic. Yeah, he did a great job behind no no, in a doctor's office. I think the insurance may cover a portion of it. But our pay was five hundred bucks out of pocket.
Speaker 2: So he that's this thing him as he's married, his wife gets pregnant again, and so at first he's like, wait, oh it's not mine.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's thinking yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I understand that feeling, because it's probably you're probably feeling very irrational as soon as your wife says I'm pregnant, but you're like, you can't be pregnant.
Speaker 1: For me, I had a.
Speaker 2: Vasectomy, and then there's the whole nine months where even if she's like, I swear to God, and even if you believe her, you're still like, there's probably still like a fraction or maybe more than a fraction of a doubt. You're probably consulting doctors going, is there any way that this vasectomy did not take? And so they tested the baby, little DNA test, come on, it was his Okay, the visseectomy broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it didn't take. And so now I was like, I'm gonna sue the clinic.
Speaker 3: I don't sue.
Speaker 1: You can't. Well you can sue, you can sue for anything.
Speaker 3: Oh, but you're gonna win it. He's not gonna win it, scoop. But they did say, like the one percent thing, right.
Speaker 1: It's less than one percent, it's point to zero four. Yeah, there's almost no chance.
Speaker 10: And if you wanted to restart the factory as he put it, which is I guess, reversing the tubes, it's a very low chancelling thirty percent you could do it again.
Speaker 1: I don't understand all the things. So one percent.
Speaker 10: So right now, if I were to have sex with my wife and do my thing, there's a one percent chance we can get pregnant. Okay, Now, if I was like, hey, man, I want to less than one percent, less one percent. I bought to restart this factory, meaning go in there and switch to the tubes.
Speaker 1: People think, oh I can have a baby again.
Speaker 10: Not necessarily thirty percent chance of making a baby at that point.
Speaker 1: So even if you get it repaired, it's only thirty percent.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it could be even less depending on how long it was you did do a vitectomy.
Speaker 2: So point zero four is a four thousandth it's not one, it's not ten, maybe it's four. Yeah, whatever the case is, it's less than a tenth of a percent. I mean, it's so so if I were this dude too, even if you were, especially if there.
Speaker 1: Have been any infidelity at all. Ever, you're like, for sure, let me see that baby.
Speaker 2: So he's gonna see the clinic again. Don't know if you can win, don't know the paperwork you filled out. I have no idea what's going on there, but I think that would be fair to be wondering, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But then you're like, oh, okay, I guess I'm a part of that point.
Speaker 2: But really, would you even feel I mean, it would take a DNA test for all of us guys.
Speaker 5: Oh, DNA test for sure.
Speaker 4: You got to make sure y'all are telling me right now.
Speaker 6: You would look at your wives and say, I'm demanding a DNA No.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I would just fake. I would just sneak one.
Speaker 4: Ye, sneak it when it's in utero born. Oh, I thought you.
Speaker 3: You can't sneak one in there, cotton squad or what do you do with the saliva test?
Speaker 4: Who knows quick the baby is born and then you secretly test it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyone comes out? Does that baby look like me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I mean the end if it does, because I'm pretty generic looking white dude.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, it could be anyone.
Speaker 2: Inmates try a prison break by dressing as women during visiting hours. Interesting, So, yeah, that would be a fun way to try to break out.
Speaker 3: Of prison A for effort. Yeah, creative.
Speaker 1: How do you switch over to the dresses? Though?
Speaker 4: Who brought you the clothes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, how do you get the clothes? Well, I'm assuming it's people. Everything keystered in, right, correct? I feel like I feel like everything's brought into a bottle.
Speaker 3: No, Like, remember it comes in through the through the laundry. Yeah, that's different than the bole. It is different.
Speaker 2: A couple of prisoners try to make their break from captivity using the old wearing something different technique. They're suspected being in this criminal activity gang whatever. Their escape plan was to di skies themselves as women, complete with long black wigs, pink shirts, white T shirts, improvised.
Speaker 6: Breasts, improvised breasts which they just hope and fool the guards.
Speaker 3: They don't really have them.
Speaker 4: They all have black wigs and pink shirts.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at the guys.
Speaker 3: They girls, they all got facial hair.
Speaker 2: The investigation is now on a way to find out how the two men got the disguises in the first place.
Speaker 1: They're the ugliest and you know, trying to talk like this, Oh yeah, that never quite works for a dude. This has to be a movie, right, like a comedy movie.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure it's like one hundred comedy movies where guys try to dresses women to escape certain scenarios.
Speaker 1: But these are like hardened, cartel typed guys.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: One has a long pink dress and a wig, but it's definitely a dude.
Speaker 3: If you go to prison bones. Are you trying to escape?
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to run prison.
Speaker 3: Oh be the leader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to because I would not be good as an escaped convict because I would be so anxious and looking everywhere all the time, like who that person try.
Speaker 1: To get me? Is that a cop? Oh? My god? That I wouldn't even enjoy it. I want to be a very good criminal.
Speaker 2: I want to be even good doing anything illegal, even like white collar crime, because I would just be worried that someone was on always.
Speaker 5: Always you had to always look over your shoulder.
Speaker 1: Oh that's just stressful, no way to live.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I have some friends that could do it no problem because they think they're getting away with it, so they don't worry that someone is like onto them.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 5: I wonder like if we could talk to a criminal maybe that's on the run right.
Speaker 1: Now, Like how long after do you eventually just relax?
Speaker 5: He just relaxed? Like is it like six months?
Speaker 1: And then you have your way?
Speaker 2: Which is worse being in prison or not being able to relax fully?
Speaker 5: Oh, not being able to relax fully, it's better than being in prison.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's a time sure.
Speaker 2: I think after you're acclimated to anywhere, even prison, you start to be able to relax once you.
Speaker 1: Kind of know your surroundings.
Speaker 4: Who's there probably depends where you fall.
Speaker 2: I'd probably just stay in prison and try to run it though, be the leader of the prison, I don't know, instead trying to escape. If I had to pick one, yeah, what am I gonna do in prison?
Speaker 1: I got two.
Speaker 2: I got two things to do. One I'm be carrying somebody's pocket, I'm never gonna run anything. Or two I'm gonna be running it at all.
Speaker 6: You'd probably become a teacher. You know how they have classes. You'd probably start teaching everybody.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: I imagine myself being in a real hardened maximum natural security because that's what I see on television the most Amy's talking about, like one of those Christly prisons.
Speaker 6: No, No, I think even at the hard ones they have classes.
Speaker 2: But still that's hardcore. Though you're a teacher, you still got tattoos in your face. I've been doing bench press every day out there in the yard, playing ball with everyone.
Speaker 1: Nothing but push ups.
Speaker 2: I'd never stopped doing push ups, but also said that during COVID, like I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Learn all this stuff. You didn't do that when I was Trapp've never learned d anything. I just started playing PlayStation again for the first time in like fifteen years. Thieves hit three seven eleven stores and twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Whoa, that's quick.
Speaker 2: Right after they had put into effect to California the smash and grab tackling bills.
Speaker 1: So in a lot.
Speaker 2: Of places, but in California, big problems with entire groups going in busting and running, okay, and they they were so big and bad that people would put them on TikTok because they would see them happening. It's not that they were in them and posting them, but they'd go into like a Victorious Secret remember that, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or a nice perse store.
Speaker 2: I don't know what, but the Victoria's Secrets feels weird to go into it. They would even go into a Victorias secret, just grab stuff and run. You don't got to smash there, You just grab and run out. And then you're it's a numbers game wherever you go, because if they say there's seven of you and there's two security guards, well we're playing the game that only two of us seven is gonna get caught.
Speaker 5: But where do you sell those panties? Like seriously, Okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: We tell anything on e Bay just about Yeah. Just hours after a new bill was signed to combat smash and grab robberies, a large group of thieves storm three separate seven even stores, grabbing food and drink before fleeing on bicycles.
Speaker 3: That these are kids, they are.
Speaker 2: But there's thirty of them, right, and this is the whole numbers games.
Speaker 5: This is stupid. They're so dumb. They're going in and just get drinks and like snacks.
Speaker 3: What else are you gonna get? Seven to eleven?
Speaker 5: Oh cash?
Speaker 1: Oh that's different level, dude.
Speaker 3: Just get some slurpees and get it out to me.
Speaker 2: It said, there are thirty of them, because you know, if there are thirty kids coming in at once, in their face, they're covered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just let them go.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're just like I'm going to be in the bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take your time.
Speaker 2: Just let me know whenever you guys get out of here. So they went one store, went to second store, went to a third store. One store manager told the outlet this is from Yahoo that the teen's caught on video surveillance appear to be the same group who struck earlier in the week, and so they now have harsher penalties for people doing this. But again, yeah, these are kids. But it's just when thirty people walk in anywhere together, that's bad news. That's the numbers, and they're gonna take you over. There's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 1: And their faces are covered, if not fully some.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a helpless feeling. Like you said, just go in the back man, just let them do. Call the cops maybe, but that's it.
Speaker 2: You can't even call the cops on thirty kids coming in. It could be a church camp, the bus stopping. Yeah, but even though you know, like they're all pulling up on bikes, it's nighttime.
Speaker 5: I mean they're not just walking in casually. I mean they're running in, right, I mean it's a storm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably just walk them in and they take.
Speaker 4: A minute for thirty people to get in there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the door is only so wide.
Speaker 2: That would suck be working at that point when it happened. We have Jim for Amy's three point challenge. Whenever we decide to do that.
Speaker 3: They're good to go. We have them call them up. Abby called them up they know you. I don't know Abby that they know me because I told Abby, like, let them know that I'm a member, not like necessarily just me Like no, no, no, I meant like that I am a member of that place. So can I bring Amy for free?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that all right?
Speaker 1: But just Amy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean you can bring in whoever you want.
Speaker 1: You can we all go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's all go.
Speaker 1: So what were their rules?
Speaker 3: We've got to sign a release papers just kind of like liability forms, and then we got to do it before three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Abby, what happened.
Speaker 4: Before three o'clock like today?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't think they said everybody. They said one person and she has to sign a liability form. But yeah, before three because she said she knows you the membership lady, She said she knows you well.
Speaker 1: Only Amy goes with Eddie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I asked.
Speaker 3: Let's do it like the smashing graph, let's just all show up.
Speaker 8: I didn't know how I was supposed to ask for every.
Speaker 1: Week, three people.
Speaker 3: Then let's just all go and we'll figure it out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, we could use four as a reb because she's gonna need a rebounder. The problem is she's not gonna need a rebounder so fast. Did they have fly balls at her because she's gonna get tired?
Speaker 4: Do we have to take our own balls so they have?
Speaker 5: Is it like regulation?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's probably like a high school high school three point line, all right, Yeah, it's it's definitely not college.
Speaker 2: It's one of those floaty goals. Yeah, which find out. I don't know we can go through schedule today, but we do have a place. We definitely want to follow through on this because a lot of stuff. We tried to do the Olympics with an Eddie brooke his foot and then the Olympics are over and so now it's like, there's no point in doing the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Now, gosh, I was ready for that too. My foot feels good, dude. I can do home run derby right now. I can run that mile, all of it.
Speaker 1: You can't run the mile, probably not.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do that with my foot was healthy before that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we could still do it if we wanted to bet on it, you guys in Nope, why not.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do putt putt. We're gonna do all these fun games, mini hoop.
Speaker 2: Whatever that was you can't be that excited. You're the one that caused us to not do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the Olympics it was an accident.
Speaker 1: It could be like field Day though in the Fall, you do Phil Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, get pizza. It's okay, fine, candy. Everybody was arguing about what to do. Anyway, what else is new on this show? There's one person arguing that's true, but we never had a consensus on exactly when and where we were going. So Phil Donnie who died eighty eight years old. I didn't know he's still alive, but he was legendary back in the day day.
Speaker 3: He was the o g Oprah ch Oprah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: An ultra rare Star Wars Boba Fett figure sells for a record breaking one point three four million dollars.
Speaker 3: What is it like a mini figure? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a Star Wars figure, Bubba Fett.
Speaker 1: Yeahs Boba Fat.
Speaker 2: Those are the guy that's like like the slimy guy that's Adam of the Hut. I always get because Boba feels like that should be some alien type monster because his name is fet.
Speaker 3: Fat And no, Boba Fett was a Bubba Fett f E T T and he was a bounty hunter.
Speaker 2: See Boba Fett feels like it should be some like weird car like creature. Just by the name Boba Fett.
Speaker 1: That's not a name. If his name was like Bob Fettingville or something.
Speaker 3: I would get Boba fet for sure for short.
Speaker 2: An extremely rare prototype of a Boba fet action figure. And it is like the size of an action figure I don't know, six inches.
Speaker 1: It is smaller.
Speaker 2: Made for Kinner Star Wars line in nineteen seventy nine, sold for one million, three hundred and forty two thousand dollars. Golden Auctions said that this prototype, which never made it to market, is now the most expensive toy ever sold. The auctionaire said the figure was one of thirty ever produced. It's the highest graded example of three known to still exist, and it's the first to be sold at auction one point three million dollars. A similar one was sold for five hundred and twenty five thousand in June, but it was one of seventy. That's from UPI the guy that is Golden, that's his name, Golden. I talked to him and got where we met. Yeah, I interviewed him. So, Golden Auctions does all of these there are a lot of these sports, you know, Kobe, I don't know if he did Kobe Bryant locker, but stuff like that, and also the Boba fet thing. If you go, and I don't want to say it here, but if you go and listen to the last episode of twenty five Whistles had a bad, bad, bad day and when it comes to buying buying stuff, bad, bad.
Speaker 3: Bad bad.
Speaker 1: I lost a lot.
Speaker 2: You have to go listen to it to hear us talk about it. But it was it was was brutal.
Speaker 4: It's did you learn something from it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I take big swings.
Speaker 3: Oh andep swinging.
Speaker 4: You couldn't have avoided it.
Speaker 1: No, I know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say too much because I would like if you want to go listen to it was bad, bad, bad, But I know what I'm getting into when I get into it. And my comparison was, and I think Lunchbox will understand this. When you have a really bad day at the casino.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you walk back to your room with your head down.
Speaker 1: And you're just like, oh, you want to go home.
Speaker 5: You want to go home. You think the dealers are out to get you.
Speaker 1: And you're second guessing why did I keep going?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And you're like, man, I should just walk away at this point. I should have walked away at that point. But man, if i'd just done this, I was one card away. And then you come back the next day with a new attitude, or you just go up to the room, change clothes and come back down.
Speaker 4: You just buy something that.
Speaker 2: That will be for you to hear on twenty five whistles.
Speaker 1: But it was. It was.
Speaker 2: It was a brutal capital b But the worst part of it was, Hey, lunchbox, if you and I are at.
Speaker 3: The UH stop here, you go go ahead.
Speaker 2: If you and I are at the uh Roulette will and you put all you're having a bad day and you put all your money on red and it doesn't hit.
Speaker 1: And I'm with you, I'm your friend next to you. What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 5: Just not say anything?
Speaker 1: Yes, not say anything, not say anything, just leave with your buddy.
Speaker 2: Eddie starts making jokes right beside me as it's like the worst worst I've ever so you're just well.
Speaker 3: We had a crowd, though, dude, it was perfect opportunity.
Speaker 1: The crowd watched me like, and everyone was just sad. It was terrible. And Eddie's like, oh yo yo, and I'm like, dude, starts like.
Speaker 5: Joke time, yeah, or I thought you were gonna say, Eddie, wh it was like, I wouldn't have bet that.
Speaker 3: No, and I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be bad too.
Speaker 3: But I know, I know people.
Speaker 1: Eddie started like doing a little skit right on.
Speaker 4: The big loss levity sometimes not there.
Speaker 3: That's what I was.
Speaker 2: That's why I asked Lunchbox about the casino. I was like, and his answer is exactly right. When someone has a bad loss.
Speaker 1: You don't have immediate I've a little joke levity later.
Speaker 5: We're doing it now, like like maybe hour later.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I said. Ninety minutes later, we're ready to go again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, gotta let it. Let it like roll off a little bit of an hour later or so you're like, okay, you know what I mean, that's over you.
Speaker 4: Memorabilia was so intense.
Speaker 3: It was very intense.
Speaker 1: It's is the worst is the worst, But I'm ready to gain. I'm like, hold me back, So did he learn anything?
Speaker 5: Even?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If I want to hit home runs in live up there also gonna times I strike out hard. That's what I've always known, and I couldn't have strike out harder and more expensive.
Speaker 1: It was terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't feel comfortable sharing it here though, but it was terrible.
Speaker 1: It is the worst. And Eddy's like, oh, I want to punch him in the face.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't. We had a crowd.
Speaker 2: The crowd watched me fall flat on my face and it was embarrassing. It's humiliating. I'm making necklace out of the remains though the remains. Yeah, anyway, twenty five whistles, listen to that crap.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The most expensive dogs include number one English Bulldogs, meaning like take care of and I would like to say I have an English bulldog and yeah, don't get one.
Speaker 3: Are they expensive to buy two?
Speaker 1: I don't know because I have to pay. I just paid to get him.
Speaker 2: Here a gun from John Party's mom who raises bulldogs babies, and they were dads a miss Stanley had some issues as a puppy, and he's like, you can have this dog. Because Stanley was an awful puppy because he was so hurt, like sick, and his eyes weren't developed. I should have known there are gonna be so many medical problems for good and so I was like, yeah, so I paid to get them here, and then I don't know, so I imagine, I mean, they have the prices here what these dogs cost, but for me, no, but trust me, they've taken it out of my butt since then. Not not the parties, Earth sure, because these dogs are have been like inmbred for generations. And yeah they're cute, but they're so expensive because they're always sick and always hurt. So here you go most expensive dog braids. If you're gonna buy, we encourage you not to buy. But I'm going to listen to you what they are. Number one English bulldog averaging four two hundred fifty bucks for the dog. Number two French bulldog over four thousand dollars. A Tibetan man asked to right at four thousand a chow chow.
Speaker 3: I had a chow chow.
Speaker 1: You paid four thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know how we got it. I was a kid, had a purple tongue.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a like mud mud chow chow.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think it was a real chou chow. No, real fluffy dude, it was no chance.
Speaker 1: She was beautiful, a full chow chow. Okay, let's say back then when you were in the fifties, a.
Speaker 3: Full child in South Texas, South Texas, and that was hard to because he played like fifty for that.
Speaker 6: His dad would sell things illegally, remember not illegally.
Speaker 3: Good point, he was legal. He would sell stuff into Mexico, but it was legal.
Speaker 1: It just feels illegal when you say sell stuff in it absolute. She makes a good point.
Speaker 2: I always thought illegal too, No, only because he was traveling to Mexico with it.
Speaker 3: No, not that I know of.
Speaker 4: Everything was taking apart thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would buy like scrap from electrical companies in America, fix them up and sell them in Mexico. That was legal.
Speaker 1: So what do you.
Speaker 3: But this was before But dude, I don't know when ibusting five years old, six years.
Speaker 2: Old think it was a full blood cho Yeah, dude, Oh, they do have purple on Google Chow.
Speaker 4: I used to google chow.
Speaker 1: Babe, you got a legally from Mexico. I's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like purple toe.
Speaker 6: So cute.
Speaker 5: Cute.
Speaker 2: Oh a samoid, a samoid, I don't know what that is. Samoid thirty seven fifty A buy word terrier b I E W E R Terriery thirty five hundred.
Speaker 1: That samoid dog looks awesome. Wow, like a little it's like a puffy white little dog. Are they all white? Though? I like the black ones.
Speaker 2: But then it's like it's hot, the black dogs get hotter, and I guess the white ones get dirtier. But is that even the case with dogs? Arem I just thinking like cars? Uh, I don't know what a by weird terrier is. A Portuguese water dog is started about hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Is not what Obama's I mean.
Speaker 2: That a Portuguese water dog I think of like a oh that's like a big steel Yeah.
Speaker 1: A Portuguese water dog's a poodle.
Speaker 3: It's like a big I got a lot of curly curly.
Speaker 5: It looks like a mop uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks like Beethoven meets a poodle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Beethoven got into a poodle that poodles Like this is not pleasant for me, but we're gonna have a baby. We got greater Swiss Mountain dog, and again these are very specific. Other than the bulldogs. The Greater Swiss Mountain dog looks pretty cool. It looks like a honey doog we had, but I'm just way more expensive.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 2: An Irish wolfhound is thirty two fifty. All those words are cool, Irish wolf and hound. Oh that dog looks like a mangie. M it's kind of ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, we all are beautiful in God's way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sure, made in God's image.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you need to relax on ugly. Okay, it does look kind of like them. What that doesn't it like a little mangi.
Speaker 1: And then finally, a Newfoundland and fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a country?
Speaker 5: Was a country?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: But Newfoundland dogs are basically just black bears.
Speaker 3: So they look like cool.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, they're a working dog, you know what. Stanley is English bulldog, not a working dog opposite of working lazy dog.
Speaker 1: Yes, very much so.
Speaker 2: And I can't even really like walk him in the heat because he's so fat in his nose and stuff, even though we've had the surgery. If he breathes, he can't even breathe, so it's like I can only walk him a little bit. Yeah, that by weary or terrier is a tiny little purse dog. I don't even want that thing.
Speaker 3: And the French bulldog. That was the one that was getting stolen all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, all right. Thank you guys for hanging out post show. I hope you enjoyed it. Whatever, listen to the whistles you want to hear that crap. Thank you, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: By everybody.