Speaker 1: Hey, this is Lyle, So I fucked up and I accidentally uploaded this episode which contains a lot of the same calls as the previous episode. So if you like, just listen to the previous episode. Uh, maybe you could skip this episode or I mean, there are some calls in this episode that are new that were not in the previous episode, but also a lot of calls that are the same. And I fucked up, and I'm sorry, but next week there will be an episode that is all new that I have not uploaded already. All right, I just had to give that disclaimer. Enjoy the episode if you're gonna still listen to it, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Never goes on the line taking your phone calls every night, never goes to just teaching you loud your.
Speaker 1: Life an expert.
Speaker 3: All from Alyssa.
Speaker 1: Alyssa, Hello, Alyssa, Hi Alyssa.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I did it?
Speaker 1: You did you did I don't know if you did it, because I don't really know what you're referring to by it. If by it you're referring to you made it on to the to the to the call in show, that is true. Do you what are your goals in life? What do you want to do? What is the real it? Because like, look, you know, this was just sort of a random thing here. I assume I hope that you have larger goals in your life than to make it into my call in show. I would love to hear what those are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the it I was referring to in this moment was totally making it on the show. It was sure, I only just made a twitch, So like I got the notification, like, yeah, I never actually seen your live.
Speaker 5: And I did it.
Speaker 4: But my bigger goals right now is just getting a car and getting my own place. That's pretty much the big goal.
Speaker 1: Old car, getting your own place. Uh, what's stopping you from uh from from this? Do you have some sort of employment that you are are currently in the process of doing.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just got a new job. Actually, it's then, I had a I had a baby last year during the whole pandemic resulations. Thank you, thank you, But uh me and uh me and daddy didn't work out, you know. So that's that's where I'm at now. I'm just trying to get out.
Speaker 1: And I've got a question. And by the way, look we've met each other for two seconds, and so you don't owe me any information about your life that you're not comfortable telling me. But you know, is are are are you planning on raising the kid alone? Is the dad going to be in the picture?
Speaker 4: He wants to be, so, like, I'm gonna let him do that as long as he wants to be. But like I've I've decided, I'm it's got to be once I'm out of the house, be because we're just co living right now.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, which is it's something.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you can imagine. I don't gotta you can read blink, but but uh yeah, hopefully if if that's what if that's what he wants, he says that's what he wants, so I'll allow that. But if if he chooses not to, I'm not gonna stop him.
Speaker 1: I find it so interesting. I find it impressive, honestly, how indifferent you are to him being a part of the picture. Because yeah, I mean just on a personal level, like if I had a kid, I would be, you know, feeling like I would need all the help I can get. I'm impressed by this, this level of confidence that you're displaying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying. I'm trying. I mean, the first couple this is this is all fresh like a month, a month or two, and I've had I've had support from my friends. Uh, I'm sorry, I'm outside of my porch. Uh sorry, lest my chain of thought.
Speaker 1: Reached out.
Speaker 4: I've reached out to friends and family and they've been helping out little by little. I was doing like the single mos thing before all this, so he was working, but now that he's not, I had to go out get it, get a job, which I found right away. With everything going on, everybody is hiring. So now it's just making those financial moves and getting It's gonna be a long process and I'm trying to just take it day by day, you know what I mean, because fighting and bickering and trying to get like that's not gonna I didn't gonna stop nothing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hmmm. And I'm just really good mindset about all this.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to stay positive, I really am. It comes and goes, well, thank you you.
Speaker 7: Have you always wanted to have a kid, Yeah, I always wanted I wanted to have I always wanted to have a son, and I got him and he's he's one years old now, and.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: No, don't be sorry.
Speaker 4: I live in a city full of I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to determine if that is a truck or some sort of inner city swamp monster.
Speaker 4: It's definitely an inner city swamp monster, you know.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm also proud of you for, you know, because if I lived in an area with inner city swamp monsters, I would think to myself, should I bring a child into this world? And I appreciate the fact that you are willing to do so in spite of the fact that you live in an area with inner city swamp monsters.
Speaker 4: Well, you gotta keep you gotta keep a look at you gotta have a dog, you gotta have all the things you need to keep all the swamp monsters at day. So as long as you have all that, sut, you can just do anything. You can do anything as long as you put your mind to it. That's what I'm trying to keep.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Tell me, but really quick, what what are you most excited about? Uh? For having this child?
Speaker 4: Watching?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. It's something I've always wanted, like since I was little little, like I want to grow up and have a family, And it's been kind of it's kind of hard knowing that like I'm not going to have that perfect family like most you know statistics. I'm sure you've seen them all too well.
Speaker 1: But okay, well I want to actually kind of want to talk about that for just a second here, because this idea and I'm not trying to you know whatever, but this idea of like a perfect family is child.
Speaker 4: Yes. Really that's what I've That's what I've been like recently trying to like accept and trying to keep in my positive mindset. You know, kids, you watch a lot of shows and watch a lot of movies, and I really you always know there's a you know, their kids living with their grandparents, one mom, one dad, two moms, two dads, you know, whatever the situation may be. But like, as long as the house is full of love. And that's what my breakup was about. We had been going downhill a while, and it was more he had to pull the bullet, he had to pull the trigger, but like it was mutually accepted, and it's kind of hard to sometimes to accept that. I was kind of like I was real wall away for one for a week, but then I kind of had to like you know, kind of like shake it off and like you know, there's there's more than me now, and I guess it's kind of having something that's more than me. That's what I look forward to.
Speaker 1: I like that. I just want to say a couple of things first, so I fully agree with you. That was what I was thinking too, is that you know, a perfect family, you know, it's just one with a lot of love in it, exactly again, again, I appreci I'm so impressed, I'll say it again by the confidence that you're displaying, and like, you know, I don't. You know, it's great that he wants to be in the picture, but I don't need him. You know, you can handle these things, these things on your own, So you know, I'm I'm I'm impressed by all of this, and I hope that you you don't succumb to any pressures of wanting a perfect family, because that, to me, is not something that even exists.
Speaker 4: No, I agree at this point. At this point, I've come to realize my perfect family is me, that little boy, my derby faced pug of a dog, my cat, and the snake, and that's that's those are the only things that I need to worry about.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, Thank you so much for sharing Alissa, I wish you best to luck and have a good rest to the night.
Speaker 4: Can you too, thank you again for having.
Speaker 1: Me guy, of course, take care Lissa, you too have a good night.
Speaker 8: Bye all from Rennie.
Speaker 1: Rennie.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I got in Holy shit?
Speaker 10: Hi Greg, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Hello Rennie? How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm doing awesome?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: Do you know I'm doing good? It took me a little bit to get back into the rhythm of being on the internet talking to people, you know, like when you've been out of the the the zone for a little bit, you kind of have to ease back into it. But I feel like I'm in a better place now to you know, converse with you, Rennie, like Renn and stimpy, I'm sorry, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Oh man?
Speaker 11: Everything, I'm doing great. I've been wanting to get on your show for a while because I've been really happy about something. Honestly, you know, I came out as by not too long ago, and I found out, like I have these feelings and sorry, I'm like nervous talking about it because it's awesome going not on your show.
Speaker 9: Because I want to. I want to show this boss.
Speaker 11: My kind of girlfriend. But yeah, it's like we've been friends for so long.
Speaker 9: And I've been through so much and she's always.
Speaker 11: Been there for me and kind of have feelings for her and found out she has feelings for me.
Speaker 9: And oh man, it's been it's been great. It's been awesome, and it's been a long time.
Speaker 11: So this is good.
Speaker 1: So tell me. So you sound like you're very happy. I'm curious, like what aspects are there aspects of particular that you're happy about this?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you happy that you feel more free to be yourself? Happy mainly that you're about to try to embark. It sounds like on a new relationship with a person.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 11: And the thing is, honestly, when when I was in my previous relationships, it was.
Speaker 4: It was just toxic.
Speaker 11: I've I always had these feelings, like I've always liked the same sex as well, but I never showed it because you know, the way I wrote was like it's you know, usually like boys. That's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 9: But I was in that relationship and I found out it was so toxic, Like I couldn't cut my hair because he hated it that I looked.
Speaker 11: Like a boy, and it just really, really.
Speaker 9: Really hurt my self esteem and it really really messed me up for a long time. And you know, meeting this he's so great. She always encouraged me to just be myself. I wanted to cut my hair short for the longest time, and you know, I finally took the plunge and I did it, and my god, I feel amazing. I just I feel so much more comfortable in my own body.
Speaker 4: It's just great.
Speaker 11: And I just wanted to share that with you, and I guess everybody else on the internet.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. Ready. I always say, it can be difficult to be yourself in many situations, and even if it causes you some sort of short term pain maybe with you know, your parents or I don't know who the people or things are in your life that were causing friction, But even if it causes short term pain in those relationships, I'm proud of you for doing it because it always pays off in the end, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, And I mean it's been so long, man, I'm about to turn thirty in this October, so it's like I do think this, yeah, I think keeping this in for so long, and it just feels gracious to finally let it all out and be me, you know, so just wanted to share that to everybody, and I hope everybody listening. Just be yourself all you can ask for?
Speaker 1: Man, Can I ask you something? And you don't have to again? You know, this seems like, you know, you don't have to tell me anything that you don't want to tell me, or talking about aything you want to talk about. But yeah, I am curious. Is there a reason why you decided to wait so long?
Speaker 11: Well? I was when I was in that toxic relationship.
Speaker 9: I was with him for almost eleven years actually, and it was more like you know, I I it was kind of manipulative, and it was like, you know, you can't sign anybody better.
Speaker 11: You know, you, this is the best you can do. You're always wrong, I'm right.
Speaker 9: And it just it really really really fucked me up for a long time. But you know, I I started therapy about a year and a half ago, you know, just talking about all that, and it's just it's just feels like such a weight off my shoulders to actually be able to be myself.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's.
Speaker 9: Been it's been a journey, man, a journey, but I'm really happy. I just finally feel comfortable with me.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for sharing. N I hope that I hope that other people hear this and get inspired.
Speaker 11: Absolutely absolutely, thank you so much.
Speaker 10: Man, I love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're amazing tonight, Nnie, thank you so much to.
Speaker 8: How from Kelly.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hey, it's the getto this is the Gecko. Hey, mister Geto, I think I'm like the real first person I actually has problems.
Speaker 1: Honestly, do you're the first person that actually has problems?
Speaker 13: Well, listen, I don't mean that disrespectful, because everyone that called in today.
Speaker 6: They actually you know what.
Speaker 13: I take that back, But I'm in pain, which I got go you're in pain?
Speaker 1: Well let me. I want to just say a few things up front first, if I can.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I have.
Speaker 1: No idea what I'm doing. The express purpose of this stream is less so to help solve people's problems, and more so I don't know. I can't finish that sentence, but I'm not qualified to do anything. I hope you are aware of that.
Speaker 13: Oh absolutely, and listen, I think your stream is great. I having a couple of drinks and I'm actually beside my loved one right now. And we had some problems. We thought we'd call you and you can help figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, these are relationship problems.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please, I'd love to please go ahead.
Speaker 13: Okay, how about I'm gonna say Elizabeth, you chime in as well.
Speaker 6: What do you think our real problem is here?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's hear from her.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know if we have a problem. We've been living in his parents' basement for two years, saving up for a house, and I think it's just living here with the five grandkids and his parents can be kind of suffocating.
Speaker 13: And I think you should be a grateful What do you think?
Speaker 1: So? I look, how old are you?
Speaker 6: Guess we're old enough?
Speaker 13: Fulton, I'm twenty nine, you're twenty.
Speaker 1: I always think, Look personally, I think living with your parents in their basement whatever, to save some money, you know, living kind of annoyingly for a few years, so that you can live well later on. I always think it is a good decision if you can hack it.
Speaker 14: That's true.
Speaker 10: I don't like going in the kitchen, so I just eat a lot of canned beans, and I can't order uber eat because I'm ashamed too, and it just makes me nervous.
Speaker 1: Are you avoiding the kitchen because you don't want to run into any of the grandkids.
Speaker 10: Yes, exactly, because they eat Nitella every day for breakfast, and he gets mad. He thinks I'm food shaming them. I'm not.
Speaker 13: It's food shaming the children.
Speaker 1: I'm confused as to why you're afraid to be around the children because they eat Natela.
Speaker 10: Well, it's just they get really really hyper after like they run around and they scare our cats because they stomp. We're in the basement and there's no soundcrooping, and they're stomping, and the cats freak out and one of my cats got ball.
Speaker 1: Forget about the cats for just saying, why do they scare you?
Speaker 10: Oh, they scare me because I'm just not used to kids.
Speaker 13: Really, I think she's actually afraid this is what our kids to be like. I'm sorry, sorry, Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Are you guys planning to have kids?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I want to.
Speaker 13: This is a this is like a serious problem, but yeah, I want to.
Speaker 6: She's amaze.
Speaker 1: Because she sounds like she doesn't like kids, which, by the way, this is completely understandable. Kids are terrible.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, well, yeah, I agree yeah, other.
Speaker 6: Kids are terrible, but my own I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 1: I I agree with that sentiment, but I okay, Elizabeth, I still don't understand why you don't want to go into the kitchen because of all these kids. Well, you can just ignore them, by the way, if they want to, if they want to call you aunt or I don't, I don't know what you're they can aunt then when they say aunt Elizabeth, AUNTI Elizabeth, just ignore them. You owe them nothing. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 10: Don't want to ignore them and give them a complex either, you know, like they're kids. I get it, but like if I haven't had my coffee yet and they want to play ring around the rosie, I just it makes me feel exhausted before I've even started my day.
Speaker 1: Look, you can't set yourself on fire just to make a bunch of kids happy, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: You got I feel like you should have sort more dominance over the kitchen instead of letting these kids make it into the lord of the flies.
Speaker 10: Oh I like that. What's the practical one practical tip I can do to do that? Because I even bought a coffee maker so I would be downstairs, and I feel like they won that battle. So what's something I could How do I assert dominance in the kitchen?
Speaker 1: Well, don't hit any of them?
Speaker 10: No oh, I could replace the matella with like something healthy.
Speaker 13: No, I don't know, no, no, no, this is all I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Just to keep ignoring them. That's what you should do. Yeah, here's your asserted here's your assertion of dominance. This is to just ignore them.
Speaker 10: There's five though, four hundred foot square, four hundred score pookay, I guess I could. Okay, just just act like.
Speaker 1: This is what mindfulness is about. This is what mindfulness is about. Is how can you be centered even if there's five fucking kids? Because that's the thing. If you can, if you can find the mental juice though to make your freaking coffee as stoically as possible, or five kids are whipping you with a jumping rope, you can do anything, Elizabeth. Take it as a challenge.
Speaker 10: Getto I kind of think to you tomorrow morning, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for for for calling in. I wish you the best of luck. Enjoy the house that you will inevitably UH receive as a reward for your troubles or I don't know, maybe you'll die before then. The life is crazy, but I hope you though.
Speaker 10: Thanks, you're the best.
Speaker 1: You have a good I guess yeah.
Speaker 6: I take care.
Speaker 3: All from Max.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 6: Yeah good.
Speaker 12: Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 1: Can something be anything?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean i'd say so.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Like, just based on the physical properties of you know, the universe, I'd say something could be anything.
Speaker 1: Do you know a lot about the physical properties of the universe?
Speaker 12: No, not at all. And I'm not going to pretend like I do either, but I do know a lot of big words.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Look, here's the thing. A guy, anyone who will just come out and just say that they don't fucking know, I will believe you more than I will someone who's like I went to college and I know what the molecule late is, Like, do you don't know anything?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 12: Come on, No, I went to college and I incurred a lot of debt.
Speaker 1: Yes, what did you What did you go for?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, you name it. I've I was. I had like four or five different majors and then and then I never finished. So like, I'm kind of good at a few things, and then everything else is just backwash.
Speaker 1: Tell me these things that you're kind of good at.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 12: Well, I was a music major that that didn't work out because I didn't want to do the work. I just wanted to be like a rock star. I guess I was hoping that I would end up with a degree in being a rock star. Then I was an English major, which we all know that's a big old wasted time. Sorry if you're an English major. Then I was a communications man. So it's like I went from like English pretty pretty specific, then Communications a little broader, and then tried my hand at computer sciences that didn't work out. Then I then I quit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the thing with the music major is like all this shit you can just learn how to make music on YouTube man for free.
Speaker 12: I know, I know, yeah, I know, trust me. I mean it's a it seemed like.
Speaker 1: What were you going to say?
Speaker 12: No, it just seemed like a big waste of my time. But I was also a child. I mean, you know, you're eighteen when you started in school or well, I mean most people are when they start in college, and it's just like I'm going to be this, and then you know, you get there and you go, oh wait, I just want to like get high all the time.
Speaker 1: I you know, I was going to say, you don't even need YouTube to make music. You can just go la la la la.
Speaker 8: La la la.
Speaker 12: That's beautiful. Look at that.
Speaker 1: Nailed it from the brain. Are you high right now?
Speaker 12: No? No, I am not.
Speaker 1: How much debt are you in?
Speaker 6: Oh god?
Speaker 12: Uh ballpark? I mean I don't know the exact number off the top of my head. It's some some like sixty five grand or something like that. Spent a whole bunch of money I didn't have, they should not have given to me. And then and now they ask for it back all the time, and I try not to answer the phone when they call.
Speaker 1: Damn that. Actually that pisses me off, man, because you're because you're right, and I'm about I've got a serious rant in me that I won't go on for the sake of time. But you're correct. At eighteen, you don't know what the fuck you're doing. You're just you're hot all the time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna and then all these people are like, hey, you got to go to college now, and you're like all right, sick, and they're like, all right, give us sixty five thousand dollars and you're like, sure.
Speaker 12: Yeah, fucked up. That money is made up. That's imaginary money, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's not it's not fucked if you're going to do a real thing. Not to say that, mutic okay, okay, not to say that music is not a real thing. Music is a totally real thing. It's a totally legitimate career. Yeah, music school is not real.
Speaker 12: No, no, what are they teaching me?
Speaker 1: I don't know? How do you play the guitar? You could play learn how to play the piano on fucking YouTube, you know. Anyway, I mean, what do you do now with your life?
Speaker 12: Well? Right now I am. I'm actually I just started in your job in fast food. I won't name the place, but weirdly enough, they sent me to like boot camp. I mean, that's that's basically what it's akin to. I am away from my homes, about roughly seventeen hundred miles away from my home for like ten weeks, and then when I go back home, I will be a certified manager for this restaurant, for this brand. I've been in restaurants for like twelve thirteen years now, and I've been in management for probably eight years of that, and this is pretty intense for what is essentially just fast food. Again, I don't want to give too much away.
Speaker 1: You're going to a ten week McDonald's boot camp.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's not McDonald's.
Speaker 6: I will say that.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you what it's not. It's not McDonald's.
Speaker 1: But can I why are you so? I mean, it's not the CIA, you know, why? What's the What I'm more curious about than what the restaurant is is like, why you can't tell us?
Speaker 12: Well, I guess I don't want to be too descriptive about my my actual identity more or less. So I mean, it's not really out. I mean, now I'm not gonna tell you what it is. I'm gonna leave. I'm only be hanging on that one.
Speaker 1: But why do you have to go to a ten? I mean, I've never heard of that you have to go to a ten? I don't know thing like, are you out of town for ten weeks?
Speaker 12: Yeah? My wife is at home with three kids, and I am in Tucson, Arizona. Okay, so that I'll tell you I'm in Tucson, Arizona. Obviously it's already too late. I've already told.
Speaker 1: You that's more personal than what the restaurant is. That's more private information than the information that you're withholding.
Speaker 12: But but you don't know where I'm like from. You don't know where where I came from the physical place that I well, you do know I'm seventeen hundred miles away from my home and I'm in Tucson. So you pull out a compass, you might be able to figure it out.
Speaker 1: But that's a large enough radius that it's I mean, looking, what's your name again? You told me your name. What's your name?
Speaker 12: It's Max.
Speaker 1: No one's coming after you.
Speaker 12: That's fair.
Speaker 6: What I mean, what are we going.
Speaker 1: To do is steal your identity.
Speaker 12: I don't know. You might come to Tucson and.
Speaker 6: Kill me.
Speaker 12: I don't know. There might be people listening that area.
Speaker 1: I want to kill you.
Speaker 12: Well, that's not for me to say. I don't want to kill me, but somebody might want to kill me. And if they do, they now know where I'm at, and that's on me. That's my fault.
Speaker 1: Let me. I here's the thing. If someone wanted to kill if someone wanted to just kill someone, the only reason I think someone listening to this right now, would want to kill you is just because they just wanted to kill someone. They just had a bloodlust, and yeah, find it and the and the challenge of finding you based off of this information alone is impossible. The only thing I could think of is if someone had not only a bloodlust, but they wanted the challenge of killing you, Yeah, that was appealing to them.
Speaker 12: I'll start with all that. I'll wear a shirt that says, like I was on therapy, get go Monday night. I'm the guy that works in fast food, but I won't tell you where. That might make it easier, but then they'd still have to wade through all the meth heads in Tucson, Arizona to find me. Not that I'm a meth head, but there's a ton of them here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 12: Max, Yeah that's me all right.
Speaker 1: So you're at boot camp. What do you do?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: So it's is this like is this like an upper management thing or is it like you're in you're in the restaurant doing They.
Speaker 12: Yeah, man, it's operations like I'm I'm in the Yeah, I'm in the restaurants. And they say their training locations are like in Arizona and Nevada, and I ended up in Arizona, where it's one hundred and fifteen degrees every day, which everybody keeps saying, but it's a dry heat, but it's it's still one hundred and fifteen fucking degrees part of my language. But that's where I'm at. And every day I go and I get to stand over grills and fryers, not every day, five days a week, about fifty hours of my week, I'm in a restaurant, just learning how to make food and how to manage people and how to lead a team, which again I've got experience already in doing those things. But I genuinely believe that this is just like a brainwash, like a corporate brainwash tactic to get me to think about nothing but this brand and this business for ten weeks.
Speaker 5: This sounds like a.
Speaker 1: Pain in the ass, Like why would you go through Like if you have the experience, why would you go through this instead of just you know, being a manager at somewhere.
Speaker 12: That because I had, because I have a bloated salary, like I have my income and not that it's like insane, but like my last job paid me quite a bit of money, so it was nearly impossible to find anything that was even equal to that pay. But I really hated that job and I wanted to get away from it. It was making me absolutely miserable. So when I was approached by this brand that I'm currently training for and they offered me more than what I was making, it was hard for me to say no, especially because I, like, I don't know if you heard me earlier, I got three children, one to three of them, and they they are expensive, so I bet yeh money man.
Speaker 1: Well look, Max, it sounds like you're the very least taking this on stride.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I do you do what you can? Go see the Tucson Botanical Gardens. It's very hot, but it's pretty. If you're ever in Tucson, just so you know, that's like the only pretty thing in the city. I apologize to anybody from Tucson, but your city is awful and I cannot wait to go home.
Speaker 1: Best of luck, Max. I keep calling in.
Speaker 12: Zionora all from Nick.
Speaker 6: Nick Hey, Hello, Hello, Hey. I don't know if I can follow up after Max from Chick fil A.
Speaker 1: But but you thought he was from you? You're is that what you're assuming he is? Is chick fil.
Speaker 6: A gotta be chick fil A?
Speaker 1: You know what, it's probably chick fil.
Speaker 6: A gotta be.
Speaker 1: Chick fil A? Is interesting. Chick fil A is interesting because like their brand, the way that they've like branded everything is is that it's like, you know, there's like fast casual and then there's fast food.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're in the middle.
Speaker 1: They're kind of in the middle. But I mean, all the shit is this, It's all gonna kill you. But they've successfully branded themselves as fast casual while being fast food.
Speaker 6: Yes, So I stumbled across your channel on Reddit late at night here and I'm thinking about leaving my job, and I was wondering how you came up with a gecko on a microphone.
Speaker 12: Therapy.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a clean origin story for you, but it's really a culmination of a lot of different things. Got I got a little lucky as well, because I stumbled upon our Pan and I've since you know, moved on to other places on the internet, but our Pan. I was like, this is a thing that it's like, you know, on Twitch, if you're going Twitch, you know no one will ever watch you do anything. But if you go on our Pan, you know, it's got a good community there. So I just started streaming on our pan as a lizard and uh and and I just didn't stop and now I'm here and I did not expect it. But but okay, but enough about me. I want to hear about you. You're thinking about leaving your job.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, probably a good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably you're probably not you say.
Speaker 6: I probably am? Probably am yep, sick?
Speaker 1: Why well maybe why do you want to leave?
Speaker 6: Uh? Without getting too specific about what I do.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I'm out on speakerphone right now.
Speaker 6: Yes, apologies, could you.
Speaker 1: Take me off? But it's slightly hard.
Speaker 6: To hear you without getting into is that a little better?
Speaker 1: Much better?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Without getting into specifically what I do, I will say that a series of societal events have led to the degeneration of the type of work that I do, which no longer makes it possible or safe to continue. So just looking for other work and uh, yeah, yep, interesting, that's about it.
Speaker 1: So your job has become and then you know, look, you know, it sounds like you're you have this is not something you want to go super in depth into, so you don't feel like you are, don't feel pressured too, But you feel like you're not Your job is not safe anymore.
Speaker 6: No, nope, nope, no longer safe, uh like physically safe, and or uh like viability sake.
Speaker 1: Viability, it's no longer. It's no longer safe.
Speaker 6: Lucrative or like the liability is involved in too high.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I want to I'm proud of you, dude, Thank you for getting out of there, you know, and really hope happen that you're prioritizing your health. I'm sorry, what did you say?
Speaker 6: You really hoping this AMC stuck takes off? So if you're not in it, you should know.
Speaker 1: Better than following AMC.
Speaker 6: It's it's only fifty eight bucks. Get one of them about twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty eight. Have you ever thought about because here's what I would do if I I fucking if everything goes wrong in my life, if I, you know, run out of money, I would probably just scrape together I would try to scrape together enough money to move to like like Vietnam or something like that, anyway, somewhere where, somewhere where the purchasing power of my dollar it like increases by a lot, like.
Speaker 6: The Thailand or Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, something like that you think about doing that.
Speaker 12: I've thought about it.
Speaker 6: Probably Alaska just to Alaska.
Speaker 1: Is Alaska cheap?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Not only is Alaska cheap, but after you've lived there from December to December a calendar year. You can't live there from like July to July. If you live there from December to December, you and your family are eligible for oil money, so you can. Yeah, you get a certain amount of money per person and it's like up to ten thousand dollars per person per year. And then in March, the government also does like a survey of how much people make in March, so all the little business is shut down, and then they give you more money based on you not having income in the month of March. So it's it's cheap and they give you tons of money and you can final land out there.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you've done a lot of research into moving to Alaska.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a little bit, are you are?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're thinking? How do you have a family?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, that's the whole moving to Alaska so far from family. That's the only problem.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't come with.
Speaker 6: No, no, they they don't want to leave their family.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is the plot of the Simpsons movie. Oh really, yeah, i Ame wants to move to Alaska, but the family doesn't want to go anyway, it.
Speaker 6: Was it was nice. It was nice meeting you. I I was interested in the Gecko story and I look forward to, uh maybe a live show since I.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure, I didn't know if you you wanted to keep talking about this though, I'm I'm interested in I'm oh sure, why what what are you leaning towards doing?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm kind of handy in a lot of ways. I've I've kept my cars running forever. I do some carpentry, I do photography, a number of just little things that I'm halfway decent at. So probably a YouTube channel or something. I'm not sure exactly yet.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not trying to do like some like content internet.
Speaker 6: Ship, but yeah, potentially, I'm kind of tired of working for other people. And I'm not going to school to get yeah, more debt, because I've already got I've been down to ten grand on that, so I'm not trying to get in more of that.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, but mm hmm, what what what? What would it be like your ideal sort of business to.
Speaker 6: Have, like just straight up business. I've actually started buying materials and making things and putting them on Amazon, like manufacturing and and that's that's doing pretty well, Like carpentry stuff like American made stuff I'm into. I'd be down. I really love photography, like landscape photography, like wildlife photography, so kind of doing some of that.
Speaker 1: Can I ask this the stuff that you're putting on Amazon, is it more practical stuff or like art.
Speaker 6: More more practical stuff like, uh, it's it's it's small right now. I have some like for board games like dice rolling trays, and I'm working on some cutting boards and charcuterie boards and things like that, like, uh, just quality made American stuff that uh like. I'd like to have a couple of employees doing making things at some point, but have like a YouTube side of it that was marketing and also making money for the business as well.
Speaker 1: I like, I like your voice. By the way, you should definitely be in these videos because right just now, I don't know if anyone heard it when when you said quality made American, like you sounded like a voice and a commercial saying it.
Speaker 6: That's that's funny. I I've I've told my uh My wife's that quite a few times that I should do voice acting. She she finds it funny but also irritating when I do different accents. Don't don't put me on the spot right here. But but I appreciate the boats.
Speaker 1: Confidence absolutely, man. I I think I think you should double down on these things. It sounds like you have it sounds like you have directions to go, you know, so I think you should totally double down on them.
Speaker 6: Appreciate that, man, of course, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Alaska. I'm gonna have to look into looking because I also try to think of, you know, plan B if I you don't have to, you know, ditch out off the grid. I've never I'm gonna look that up now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Alaska's Alaska is probably number one place, and there's tons of work.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: There's lots of fishing and uh tons of like construction and maintenance. Like, there's just tons and tons of work there. Disappear. I don't know if i'd go up there as a gecko, but.
Speaker 1: Well I might. I might. I might see in Alaska some day my friends.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, man, well I appreciate the talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's a pleasure talking to you. I wish you the best of luck. Oh one more thing, one more thing, more thing, And everyone in the chat fucking makes fun of me when I talk about this, but I don't care because it will change your life potentially.
Speaker 14: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: You is, if you're going to do any sort of like content like YouTube, whatever, make a TikTok, do double down on TikTok is TikTok because the way that YouTube works, it's really hard to build a channel, but it's not as hard to build a TikTok thing. So if you're going to do any sort of content shit like that, focus on.
Speaker 6: TikTok Okay do they have do they have any like other than like advertisements? Do they do?
Speaker 13: Spot?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: Can you make money on TikTok? I haven't even looked at TikTok never use it before?
Speaker 1: Well would you you can? Well, if you want to, like you said that, you want to make like these like advertisements for these these practical things, what you would do is you would make tiktoks talking about these things, showing yourself making these things blah blah like sort of you know, gain off following is who you are, and then sort of use that to be like, hey, here's where I sell these things that I make, these videos about me making, so you would sort of use it as advertising.
Speaker 6: That's a good idea. Yeah, I might, I might do that.
Speaker 1: You should. I believe in you.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that. Man. Thank you, and actually thanks for the idea, of course.
Speaker 1: Man, I hope you do it. I hope to see you on the FYP baby.
Speaker 6: Absolutely all right, broad taking, Yeah this guy.
Speaker 1: Hey folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash lyle forever, and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com, slash Lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive gek content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends discord Patreon dot com, slash Lyle forever.
Speaker 3: All right, back to the calls from Sam.
Speaker 1: Why do you wind up? Why do you want me to not pick up?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 15: No, no, no, no, no, my dog?
Speaker 1: Your dog pissed on the floor.
Speaker 15: That that's what I said.
Speaker 1: Yep, just now? Am I on speakerphone?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why you am?
Speaker 6: I do you?
Speaker 1: I mean, I assume you set the phone down to clean up the piss?
Speaker 6: No, I got I got an air pot in.
Speaker 1: Sound very can you guys hear Sam? You sound very faint?
Speaker 5: Oh, I can put you on speaker and at really hear me better?
Speaker 6: How's that?
Speaker 1: How's the music? How's the music? Is the chat? Is the music too loud?
Speaker 6: I think this is.
Speaker 5: More important than cleaning up piss?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, if you need to, I mean we can talk while you pick clean up.
Speaker 5: It's fine.
Speaker 6: It's just all that.
Speaker 5: It's so can I'm used to.
Speaker 1: It, you're used to it. How often did your dog be on the bey on the floor?
Speaker 5: I can't count past five?
Speaker 1: So what do you want? What do you what? What do you want from it?
Speaker 6: With this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I just wanted to call in it seemed cool.
Speaker 12: Okay, any therapy right here's because there's.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can only go so far with Okay.
Speaker 6: Speaker, you could therapy my dog.
Speaker 5: I think she had anxious piss on the floor.
Speaker 1: Because you can your dog talk.
Speaker 6: So Brian Grilson's situation.
Speaker 1: Now, Sam, listen, Sam, listen to me. I have a question for you. All right, Are you okay?
Speaker 5: That's a real philosophical question.
Speaker 1: It can be depending on how how you want to interpret it.
Speaker 15: Is that how you want me to interpret it.
Speaker 1: I don't want you. I don't want anything from you.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: I just saw someone chat say therapist.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Don't look at it, Sam, Sam, focus on me. Don't look at chat, don't look at the puddle of piss on your floor. Just let's listen to my voice. You know what I lied. I do want something from you. I want you to answer a question for me.
Speaker 15: Okay, I'll answer, I'll answer.
Speaker 1: Can something be anything?
Speaker 16: So we're going back to philosophical.
Speaker 5: Uh, in essence, In theory, anything could be something, and something could be anything, but in that moment, it is not that anything. It has the potential to become anything.
Speaker 1: Well, who the fuck is this? We're talking to a new guy here, because that was that was not That did not sound like anything else you've said through the duration that I'm talking to you. That sounded like you really thought it through. I know it was in you.
Speaker 5: I think it's some mental issues. It signs through the anxiety, you know. It kind of like it lets you live with multiple lives and you don't realize it until you know it gives it to you. When a scenario you thought through in your head you didn't even realize you did, and now you realize you're a philosopher.
Speaker 1: Is this a scenario that you thought through in your head previously?
Speaker 5: I might guess. So it just kind of showed up.
Speaker 1: Do you Are you referring to the scenario of us being on the phone right now?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, when you played out sort of a simulation in your head of what it might be like to be on the phone with me, How did that play out in your head? And then how did that differentiate from how it played out in reality? If you consider this reality.
Speaker 5: I didn't expect you to pick up, So that's a pretty big difference. Sure, the piss is leaking into the floorboards, Sam, Yeah.
Speaker 1: For your benefit, I'm gonna let you. I'm gonna let you clean up your dog's piss. If I were there in the room with you, I promise I would help but I'm not.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's that's kind of you to say thank you for that's. I really needed to hear that as I see the piss during into the floorboards.
Speaker 1: How are we gonna are just using paper towels or do you have like a you know, at least just on the it's just on the hard wood floor. The worst of it wrong.
Speaker 5: I think I might have to lift it up to clean up, to play with underneath, because there's a it's it's a small dog, but the amount of piss that they release is incomprehensible. It really looks like they took like a two liter bottle and just dumped it out in its entirety.
Speaker 1: Do you think that will rumin the Do you think it'll little like grow mold or something?
Speaker 5: Probably not, hasn't yet.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling, Sam. I'll talk to you soon. And good luck with cleaning up your dog's pace.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll call it back and figure it cleaned up?
Speaker 1: Beautiful sounds good.
Speaker 12: Dog? Is it your dog?
Speaker 14: Toall docs and mix.
Speaker 1: I kind of have to I don't know why, but this conversation is kind of making me have to piss.
Speaker 5: You could just turn around on the stream. Maybe go behind his chair, just squat down or something. You're not crapping now, I'm like, you don't need a squat Why is this squad?
Speaker 1: Have a goodnight, sim.
Speaker 5: Good night, have a good one, thinks.
Speaker 3: Aw from Erwin, Erwin, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 12: Win? Hi?
Speaker 6: This is a therapy gecko.
Speaker 5: Right, yep, Well, it's a pleasure to talk to you. I never thought i'd actually talk to someone who has who has relative decent fame.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, alright.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't I'm I. I'm just uh, I don't know. I don't know what I'm doing. I don't I don't know if I'm famous. I think I'm more just. I mean, how do you how would you even define famous?
Speaker 5: If I had to say, if you have what would be considered a small army, so around two thousand watching you on a daily basis.
Speaker 6: I'd say that's quite famous.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's be honest, like, how many of your average Joe's get two thousand people on a minimum the daily possibly watching them?
Speaker 1: I mean, having like a I don't know. I guess, but I don't know. I guess, well famous relative, I guess, like you know, like the popular kid in high school or whatever is is? Are they famous in a way because they have? Like if you have three friends, you know, are you? Are you famous because three people know you? If I have you know, five hundred people who you know watch my you know stuff in my But then there's other famous people who have like you know, it's all it's all relative. Anyone you're famous.
Speaker 5: Sorry, what you're saying, Well, what you're saying reminds me of a quote of being the biggest fish in the pond, but being nothing in the ocean. I just remember that quote. You ever watched the movie big Fish?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I have not heard of. That is what is big Fish.
Speaker 5: It's basically about a movie of like this guy whose grandpa basically tells them all these exotic stories about his life and and then based and that's basically it. And it turns out these stories were kind of true but a little exaggerated. That's just what I remember off the top of my head. I'm sure you're ready. I'm sure the chat knows exactly what the movie big Fish is.
Speaker 1: Someone in the chat just said big Fish is the greatest movie ever made.
Speaker 5: Well, congratulations for them. I'm glad they find something they enjoy.
Speaker 1: I okay, I'll have to check that out. Do you think I would like it? Like knowing like I don't know if the like? Do you think I would like it? I mean, what if you ever information you know about me?
Speaker 5: I mean, what is your favorite genre of movies if you're okay to divulge that information.
Speaker 1: I like videos on YouTube of like chiptune. It's like old like video music, video game music from when I was a kid. My my favorite movie right now is is a long play of Shadow of the Hedgehog.
Speaker 6: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's the most recent movie that I watched.
Speaker 5: I mean, based off the information I based off the information I have available. I don't know if you like big Fish, but you know everyone everyone has her likes, and so I don't know. I don't know you, so I don't know what you like. But yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 1: Do like it that something can be anything.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you disassemble it on a on an atomic level, yes, very much so. If you're to take a part in the atoms and rearrange them, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know somebody else gave that exact answer, and then once they said that that made perfect sense to me that if you like all right, So this fucking water bottle, you know, I asked, I said, can this water bottle be a dog? And theoretically it can't because it's made of matter and energy. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, and so theoretically the matter from this could be transmuted into the matter that makes a dog.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, that is correct.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know if water bottles have evolved been necessary molecule atoms to make a dog, but I'm sure that. I'm sure, Kevin. I don't know if they have carbon in them, but I do know carbon is one of the basic elements to make life.
Speaker 1: So you need carbon to make a dog?
Speaker 6: Yes, part of it? Yes, you do need carbon. I do know that. I mean, we're all carbon based life forms.
Speaker 1: You know what? I understand? How come we can't make living things? I feel like we should be. I feel like the technology should exist by now to be able to make a dog.
Speaker 6: Of course, I couldn't tell you that.
Speaker 1: Can you just get that? Can you just buy carbon? How do you get it?
Speaker 5: I don't exactly know all I all I know is carbon is an element that exists, and that and that we and us every life form is carbon base and that is one of the building blocks of life. And this as far as we know in the universe. Now, I'm not a scientist.
Speaker 6: I'd have to ask.
Speaker 5: My grandfather's a nuclear engineer, and he knows maybe more than I do. I'm just kind of spouting what he's told me over the years.
Speaker 1: How do you know all of that that's is off of your grandfather.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, he's a he's a retired nuclear engineer. He work, he's done, He's basically spent most of his life doing all this, and so I'm just kind of kind of spouting off what I remember him telling me when I was when I was younger, and then also from my watching of YouTube and also just that or when.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of respect for you, because if I were thirteen and my dad, my grandfather, was telling me about nuclear physics, I would not listen to a word he was saying.
Speaker 5: I don't blame you. I mean, I mean, even I mean even at my young age, I didn't. I didn't listen to everything he said. I mean when I mean, when I was thirteen years old, I just wanted to play video games all day.
Speaker 1: Did you ever play Shadow of the Hedgehog?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, I did it got PEMA game?
Speaker 1: You know what you know the game? You know when a game you play when you're a kid, you grow up and like everyone didn't like it, but you're like, oh that I thought the game is sick.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I never I never really had. I never really accessed internet much when I was thirteen, so I didn't really know much about about the dislike of Shadow of the Hedgehog. I mean everyone's I mean, they're all just opinions in the end. I mean, if you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good mentality to have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you know, oh you remember that guy who was talking about moving up to Alaska on your call a little while ago. I do, Well, there's another place that would probably be better than Alaska if you know the language, and that would be Russia. And I'll tell you why, if you'd be interested, please. In twenty sixteen of Vladimir Putin signed into law a Russian version of the Homestead Act, giving giving any Russian citizen and I believe foreign nationals been living in Russia for at least five years. One free hectaker of land in Siberia and the only requirement really is you just got to make it better.
Speaker 6: Than what it was. It's literally free land.
Speaker 1: So wait, so the requirement a better But would they any more specific, like make it better in what web does?
Speaker 5: That's subjective from my from my from what I remember on Wikipedia and whatnot. You need to basically have a house and like in like a decent like like like a small farm on our garden of some kind.
Speaker 6: And I don't I don't.
Speaker 5: Know if you have to have utilities hooked up, but it does. You do have to have a house that's you know, liveable, and I can get to have a small farm.
Speaker 6: But the whole point of.
Speaker 5: This loss is to repopulate, like Siberia in some of the areas, to put more people back in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean if.
Speaker 1: Why, like is why I feel like it's running away is so easy. I don't know why more people don't just run away from life.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, when you when you feel like you have too much to lose, it's hard to run away. I mean a lot of people have families and they can't just it's very difficult to just abandon your family.
Speaker 1: It is. I mean the reason why you know, having kids is a big decision, because once you have kids, you can't really peace out. You could piece out from anyway. You can piece out from like your wife or your husband, but it's it's harder to piece out from a child.
Speaker 5: I mean in North Korea, I mean, they have a program where certain citizens get to work in Russia, but nor to be eligibly have to have a family. So to basically discourage the people in Russia is running away, and it seems to be pretty effective.
Speaker 1: Bourban, Would you ever run away? Would you ever go off the grid?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, since I have nothing really to lose, Yeah, if I if I knew what to do, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do you have nothing to lose?
Speaker 5: Pretty much? I mean, I mean I have like a life that I care about, and I have a job, but I I have a roommate, but I don't like you know, I don't have family. I don't like to have my own family, and I don't have a partner, and I don't really have anything really holding me down. So if I really wanted to, I.
Speaker 12: Could do it.
Speaker 1: I hope you take advantage of that. I'm being kind of serious. You know, there's a lot of opportunity in having no responsibilities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean It's kind of why I'm interested in living in Russia one day. It'd be kind of cool having your own land and making it something cool.
Speaker 1: I hope to visit your land one day. Irwin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was cool talking to you. I mean, t tell the redit chat that. Irwin says, Hi, and uh, well it was great talking me, man, take care and sorry about all the trolls, man.
Speaker 1: Todd, Well, I appreciate that. I have a good night one.
Speaker 16: Al right, you too, man?
Speaker 6: Bye?
Speaker 1: Wait what trolls? Urban's a very sweet.
Speaker 8: Guy call from Mint Julip, Mint Julip, Hello, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Excellent?
Speaker 17: I'm so happy I'm talking with you right now. I'm a little starstruck, but I'm going to contain myself.
Speaker 1: Uh Mint Julip, Minchella, have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 17: Not once. I've tried a bunch of times, but I've never gotten through.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. Well tell me, Minchula. So you tell me that you've tried a bunch of times. And so I'm sort of inferring that you potentially had something in that. It's okay if you didn't, but I assume that maybe you had something in particular. You wanted to talk about birds birds. What about birds?
Speaker 17: I've recently learned that I really like birds. I've been watching them. I'm trying to learn more about them, and I'm curious if you have any advice about how to befriend wild birds.
Speaker 1: How to befriend wild birds? Well, before I, you know, try to give you any advice, I want to know what your interest is in befriending wild birds. What do you hope to gain from these birds?
Speaker 17: I guess just being a little bit closer to nature, being a little bit closer to about that freedom. I guess about a bird that it can fly away at any moment, but if it chooses to sit on my hand and eat food out of my hand, that I've been chosen by a wild, free creature.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So you feel as though for a bird accepting you as its friend is more valuable than a human doing so, because the bird can go anywhere, but it chooses.
Speaker 3: To be with you, I guess.
Speaker 17: But also I'd like to think that a person could do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly they could. They could. So you know, your friendship with people is valuable as well, because exactly like you said, they could do the same thing. They could go anywhere, they could people. You could take a train to cold take a flight to Japan, but they're they're hanging out with you in your basement in you know, Sterling, Virginia.
Speaker 10: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Birds. Birds. Here's the thing is that my actual, my actual genuine advice for you is, you know, min Juli, I can tell that you're very excited to go into the world and be friend birds, but I would be a little bit less excited. I would keep your expectations low because these birds, you can't hinge your similar to human friendships, not everyone's gonna like you inherently. You have to get over that the idea that everyone will like you if you just, you know, show them whatever side of you you think will make them make them like you. So I would lower your expectations. I would go in expecting the birds not to want to be your friends. So that way, if in the event that it happens, I'm not saying it will won't, I don't. I'm not gonna make a call in either way. But in the event that it happens, you won't be crushed because you had such high expectations. So I understand that these birds they owe you nothing, but that's good because it sets a sort of good tone for how you're going to want to approach the situation.
Speaker 17: Wonderful advice.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, of course, of course. But Julip, I want to know, is there a particular type of bird that you would most like to be friends with?
Speaker 17: Uh? Well, my favorite bird is the blue jay. A little bit, I guess cliche, but I really do enjoy the blue jay. And I'm also into woodpeckers. But I'm not really sure I would be happy if any bird sat in my hands, you know.
Speaker 1: But that's great, that's great. That's another thing. Having low standards right to any type of bird is going to set you up for happiness. Are you truly believe.
Speaker 17: Do you like birds? I know that's kind of a weird thing to like, but I mean, have you ever observed a bird? Or do you enjoy birds? They're kind of like dinosaurs are kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I I have, I have observed a bird before. I'm not gonna say I have any particular affinity for birds, but I have stopped and looked at a bird.
Speaker 4: Nothing special about it though, right.
Speaker 1: They're too skittish for me, Like if you go up and try to pet one, they'll they'll run away. I like dogs because dogs can't fly away, you know, yeah, they're too big and fat. But Julip, you know no, please, where are you gonna say?
Speaker 17: I thank you for your time?
Speaker 1: Oh of course, of course.
Speaker 17: A little bird.
Speaker 1: Now, thank you so much for for coming by. Yes, exactly this call. You're like a little bird coming in, sitting on my uh my phone line, and we're having a little chats. And now you're gonna fly away, right.
Speaker 17: I hope maybe we'll cross paths again.
Speaker 1: Soon, maybe someday, maybe someday. Thank you so much, Minjilip. It is a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 17: Thank you, get go take care.
Speaker 4: Good night.
Speaker 3: Call from Ryan Ryan.
Speaker 6: Holy shoot, this is the gecko.
Speaker 1: This is the gecko.
Speaker 6: What's up man?
Speaker 1: I'm a gecko on the computer.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm watching you.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 18: How are you.
Speaker 1: Brian? Can something be anything?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much for calling in. Wait, no, right, Ryan, are you there?
Speaker 18: I am Can you hear me?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can hear you.
Speaker 18: Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: For like a split second you thought I was going to hang up on you. I did, yeah, and you you seemed to be upset by that. I was, Yes, So let me ask you a thing in that moment when your mind was like, oh no, he's gonna hang up on me. But I wanted to tell him this one last thing. What was that thing?
Speaker 18: It was just going to be that I liked your thighole.
Speaker 1: You like my thighole?
Speaker 6: It suits you?
Speaker 1: Thanks of course? Anything else?
Speaker 18: No, that's oh a lot of things I like about you. But that was all I really just wanted to say.
Speaker 1: Do you like my eyes?
Speaker 18: I mean I haven't seen them?
Speaker 1: Do you want to quite?
Speaker 18: I'm sure there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you looking?
Speaker 16: I mean going a one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have a very intense gaze.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I think a life is a very intense experience, and I treat it with a matching intensity.
Speaker 18: I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Do you like my nose?
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 18: There's not many things that don't like about you.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you don't like about me?
Speaker 18: Not that I can think of right now? No, is there anything you don't like about me?
Speaker 1: I don't know yet.
Speaker 6: Okay, that makes sense?
Speaker 12: H have it?
Speaker 15: Save a mile?
Speaker 18: Oh all right, hi, rank you for.
Speaker 1: Talking to you, sir, just now, when you thought I was gonna half on you yourself, I wanted to tell.
Speaker 3: Him, well, now I'm not pull from Chris.
Speaker 1: Chris, Hello, people need to stop telling me that my dick is showing. Because'm gonna believe the I'm gonna think I'm gonna get banned. It's freaking me out, So stop.
Speaker 14: Whoa dude, dude, it's crazy what I can't believe it got through? Dude, dude, how's it going?
Speaker 1: I don't even know anymore? Man, I don't even know.
Speaker 6: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: You said this is crazy? Why is this crazy?
Speaker 6: I don't know this thing.
Speaker 14: I never thought I get two hundred times.
Speaker 1: This is this. Look, this isn't a show, this isn't a stream, this is this is We're just on the We're just two people on the phone.
Speaker 14: Oh, this is the rerun we're talking about everyone was talking about earlier.
Speaker 1: What's your name, Chris? What do you do today?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 14: I worked, and then I guess I restore electric pianos.
Speaker 1: That's extremely specific.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 16: It's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 14: I don't even play piano.
Speaker 1: You don't even know how to play piano.
Speaker 14: No, I played drums.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me that you know how to build a piano or fix a piano, but you don't know how to play it.
Speaker 14: It's it's not like the piano you think it is. It's like a specific kind of electronic like piano thing. Yeah, it's like uber uber specific.
Speaker 16: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Did you always want did you always want to fix pianos?
Speaker 14: No? No, no, I've spent I've seen my whole entire life trying to figure out what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is is my dick will actually show?
Speaker 14: Oh I'm not looking at this extreme. I walked away.
Speaker 1: It's just a it's a thought, it's my thigh.
Speaker 14: Well maybe you should have opened the whole vigor?
Speaker 1: Has everyone so sex with sex?
Speaker 6: Gosh?
Speaker 14: I don't know. That's a difficult question.
Speaker 1: Are people not having enough sex so they just think about it all the time? There's more to life than sex. It's an important part. Yeah, it's good life. Life begins at sex conception, but it's not everything.
Speaker 14: Yeah, damn, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how to say that you had sex, Chris.
Speaker 14: Hm three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: That's nice? What to you do? Was it? Was it nice? It was fun?
Speaker 14: I mean, I don't know, I'm kind of uh, you know, you're you're you're plagued by that like sexual drive, but then you you finally have the chance to do it. And you're like, well, maybe you don't actually like that person as much as you wish, and you're kind of wishing, like, oh man, you want that person that you kind of you know, you love and it'll be a lot more fun. But then you know kind of waiting around to find that person you love and you never know if they're the right person, and you know, it's like it sucks, man, you know.
Speaker 1: To me, so it sounds to me that you were driven by, you know, a natural sexual desire to just have sex with somebody, and so you had a a sort of casual fling. Yeah, you realized that it's just not as satisfying as you thought it might be, and that you would rather find something a little bit more emotional and committed.
Speaker 14: And that that might oh yeah, totally, like you want to be that cool kind of like hook up person.
Speaker 16: But then it just.
Speaker 14: Feels like that's not the right thing to do, and right and the right thing to do is to like, you know, find someone you care about and you want to like spend them home with the I don't know, it's hard to it's hard to know anybody.
Speaker 13: And.
Speaker 1: Anyone charge to meet people.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, sort I mean sort of I mean, it's like you anybody and like you're kind of like hoping, you know, you get to a certain age. I guess, at least for me, I'm like thirty two, and you're like, man, what are like each person that sort of comes in your life in that romantic in that romantic way, You're like, well, is this is this going to be the person that's going to be with me forever? You know, so you have the You're already you're already putting this person into this box, you know, are this level of expectation, and it's like, why, why the heck do you keep doing that? Like my head is just it projected projects too much. I guess I'm rambling. Man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Who did who? How did you meet the person that you had sex with three weeks ago?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 14: We've been friends for a while, and uh we we were both not similar, Like we're not we're not we wouldn't we wouldn't be a good couple. We just sort of like don't want to hook up with strangers, so we just kind of figured we just keep this sort of relationship. But I'm like very weary of those like friends with benefit relationships because somebody is getting to end up having more feelings for the other person, and I know, like exactly how I feel about her, and and I've communicated like a lot about like hey, look like every I'm everywhere. Once in a while when we're hanging out, I'm like, hey, you just slow like, you know, like this is how I feel about you. Still like I don't I just want, you know, I don't want to Well.
Speaker 1: Look what you're describing by the way, is you know, to me, I mean, he's the curate of that anxiety. It sounds like you're doing the right thing to me of you know, I mean, the curate of the anxiety of you know. I don't want one person to you know, think that this is you know, telling the truth and checking in every once in a while and be like, you know, look, this is just just so you know, this is how I view things, you know, So I want you to have that information as you are. You know, I want to make sure that we're on the same page here, that we both you know, view things the same way, because that's very important. I think that's a good that's the check in to be doing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, I think really what it comes down to is like you have to have a completely open and honest relationship with every person that you keep in contact with, because I think like everyone, I guess deserves that chance of trust and it's up to that other person to abuse it or you know, take advantage. But I don't. I generally like to think. And then I used to be like a very misanthropic person, and I realized, like, what the hell is the point of that, and like I'm missing out on so many opportunities and and and whatnot. So I think, you know, everyone deserves that to see at least an honest representation of yourself, you know, and then you go from there.
Speaker 1: Do you find it difficult or easy to to be as honest as you are?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 15: It took.
Speaker 14: It took a very long time, I think. I mean, I'm not like I've never really been a liar, but I feel like it's easier two deceive, I guess in like little ways. Instead of like someone's like, oh, you want to hang on, You're like, no, I'm not. I'm not feeling good even though you're not even though you're feeling okay, you just don't really want to hang out. I think that's sort of like deception in a certain way, and.
Speaker 1: Why not just be like, go on, oh I was. I don't mean in a you know, intentionally lying way. I mean in sort of a you know, it sounds like you're you're going out of your way to be very truthful and too. I think it's part of all authentically known.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think I'm a very vulnerable sort of person and very trusting worthy. But it's like I think having being I guess being vulnerable. It's like this person who is going to enter my life and you know it's going to obviously they're going to be They're going to know that, and they're going to be kind of like forceaid all of these insecurities and blah blah blah. It's like so if you can handle all that kind of stuff, then it's like, okay, we can be friends, because like you get to know all that right off the bat. So you have like that choice of like I can't handle this dude. He's too he's too he's too much. But I think, sorry, go on, oh.
Speaker 1: No, I don't mean there are but I mean that the way that you're talking about, you know, this vulnerability is such a great way to live. It's challenging as fuck. It's not easy, but it's a great way to live if if you can hack it. If you can, I mean not you don't have to be a full expert, but the more vulnerable and open you can be, things are just are just better for you. I think. You Yeah, it causes I mean, it's it's tough, but I think it eases anxiety a little bit. To be very comfortable being vulnerable in that way.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, And I think a big part of that also is listening. And that's something I feel like you're very very good at, you know, as far as I've been following your your life streams and stuff. Is like you you allow the person to kind of like go on and then when then don't interrupt very often. And that's, like I think, a very important key to listening to somebody. You know, you allow that person to kind of explore what their thought was going to be, and then you chime in and you you know, you engage and you in proceed with the conversation and reactivate. You know. I don't know, it's just something that's I noticed about you.
Speaker 12: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: You should check out this this book. There's a book that I know it's you know, whatever people should on like dating books and whatever. But there's this one dating book that I read like three years ago that I really like that's about this. That's about like the whole kind of premise of it is that a lot of like dating advice is sort of is traditionally based on like deception and like stupid rules and things, and this is sort of talking about how vulnerable is the true way to build great relationships. It's called Models. Oh, a guy named Mark Manson. I don't know if you know who's heard of it.
Speaker 14: But no, no, I've been a big fan of this guy, Marshall Rosenberg. If you know him, he's a he's like the non violent communication guy. Uh yeah, he's definitely definitely check out of stuff. It's it's it's pretty, it's it's pretty astounding and all that.
Speaker 1: Rosenberg. Marshall Rosenberg, Marshall Rosenberg.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's called non Violent Communication and it's about you know.
Speaker 5: He has these like two little puppets.
Speaker 14: One is like a giraffe and one is a not a dog. It's like, crap, I can't think of the other thing. It's kind of like a dog thing and it's a dog thing. Yeah, it's but once you have to listen saying with Diraft years because Drafts has the biggest heart and stuff like that, and it's all about like not taking other people's pain and sort of banking the person when they when they tell you something. It's it's all about wanting and needs and how everything between people is like what you want them to do, and how like raising children is sort of like no, you know, don't do that because I said so, and it's like, how are you gonna? It's it's all violent communication, but I know I'm taking them so much time.
Speaker 1: Listen, what do you say? Your name was? It's Chris, Chris. It was a pleasure talking to all the stuff with you, and I wish you the best the block in all the future.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, I'll be it. I'll be at the New York City show.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, I'll yeah. Man, we'll go crazy. Yeah, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta. We gotta do an after party. I don't know where the hell will do it, but we'll figure it out.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm going to give it a shout out real quick quick to Tortilla corn hell a toast alligator, very damon and uh, I can't think of this there is another one, but yeah, I chat on there all the time, so it's nice to finally get beat.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, wait, what's your name in the chat?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 14: Not for utu?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah yeah, I'm chirping around there a lot.
Speaker 1: Fuck. Yeah. Well, thank you so much, nas for outa. You have the rest of night, all right, dude, h.
Speaker 3: All from a digity.
Speaker 1: Aw diggity Yeah, Hey, hey, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: How much was up with you?
Speaker 18: Nothing?
Speaker 6: What's going on tonight?
Speaker 1: You tell me? Ah, diggity, you tell me what's going on with you?
Speaker 16: I'm just wondering, uh, hypothetically, with political situation going on right now, what would you think hyperathetically if something came out of the Arizona audit?
Speaker 1: What would happen the Arizona audit? Yeah, I'm not sure what that is.
Speaker 16: Oh, the twenty twenty election audit.
Speaker 1: What it was like like if to see if there was election fraud in Arizona?
Speaker 16: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: Like, what would I think if something came out?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I mean, can something be anything? Or anything be something that's a pretty big deal?
Speaker 1: Uh? I mean I don't know anything. I don't really know anything about this audit?
Speaker 16: Got it all right? Well, we can get more ethereal if you'd like.
Speaker 1: Sure, do you believe something will come out of this audit?
Speaker 16: Personally I do, but I want to wait for the evidence for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that there's a giant government conspiracy going on?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 16: Not necessarily government conspiracy, but I do think that there's a lot of questions that should be answered, for sure.
Speaker 1: When you say you'd like to talk about something more with rethrow, well, what do you affirming? What would you mean more rethrill for you to talk about?
Speaker 16: I just meant if the political stuff didn't really sit well with the audience, willing to speak about something a little bit more interesting.
Speaker 1: Sure, what is interesting to you?
Speaker 16: What is interesting to me? I would say the just some existential questions, but.
Speaker 12: I like the h m hm.
Speaker 16: So, so what do you think is uh at the the edge.
Speaker 12: Of the universe?
Speaker 1: The edge of the universe?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you a flat earther?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: H so the universe has no edge?
Speaker 16: Uh? Well, I mean if you look at the way that they map the universe, it would end uh three dimensional kind of doughnut shoot, but no, not.
Speaker 12: A flat earther.
Speaker 1: H You so you're a doughnut earther.
Speaker 16: No Earth is sphical. The universe has an end to it.
Speaker 1: What do you believe is at the edge of the universe?
Speaker 16: That is a good question. I have no idea. Recently, you're watching a documentary about black holes that states that all of the information and matter that goes into the black hole is actually contained, so it actually stores information and uh slowly emits it back out.
Speaker 1: Mhm. You know, I don't know anything about science or things going on. Kind of a dumb guy. Yeah, I don't care to really. Are you know dogs? I keep saying, I don't mind. I'm using dogs for everything. I think it's it's a funny word to say dog, but the animals dogs get a dogs inherited ethereal. Are you a big Do you believe in conspiracies? Do you believe in like that the world is against us in some way, that there are reptilian overlords?
Speaker 16: No, no, no, no. I don't think the reptilians are are are are realistic. I think they're as realistic as flatters. I would say that there's a big misdirection going on in mass and I think the vast majority of people are waking up to that. So I have a very optimistic view in humanity.
Speaker 1: Do you have a view that humanity is waking up to the misdirection?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you think that? Do you think that's good?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you do? You feel like you have been misdirected.
Speaker 14: Personally now?
Speaker 16: But I feel like a lot of people have been, and I feel like that's changing.
Speaker 12: Just based on.
Speaker 16: The area that I live in and small thoughts that I've had with people, The general consensus has changed significantly.
Speaker 1: Well what area do you live in?
Speaker 3: East Coast?
Speaker 1: Nice? Well, I look, I hope everything works out for you.
Speaker 16: Everything's great, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Uh damn, man, is there anything else you want to talk about?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, it has been fried after three hours.
Speaker 16: Well it's that thigh hole that's letting too much air out.
Speaker 1: It's the thigh hole. Yeah, of course I gotta get this baby sewed up.
Speaker 16: No, you're good, man, don't worry about them.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I appreciate you calling him. Man, it was a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 16: Here you too, buddy, Take care, see you all from Caleb.
Speaker 1: Caleb.
Speaker 6: What's up, dude, Caleb?
Speaker 1: I can't hear you at all.
Speaker 3: What's up, dude, Caleb?
Speaker 1: Give me something good. What's going on, dude?
Speaker 15: What should I get for a midnight snack? I'm deciding I want to go to seven eleven.
Speaker 12: I want to get my suitie.
Speaker 15: I want to get a drink. I don't know what to do. I want your help.
Speaker 11: I want your help.
Speaker 14: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell all right, I got I gotta hears a little bit about your preferences. First, what do you like? Do you like? What I like to do when I go to seven eleven? Is I'll get four things I get. I get sort of an entree food situation, a snack to go with it, a deserty item, and then a drink.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's the issue with that.
Speaker 15: I'm not that hungry, maybe like two hours ago, like Cayler, I.
Speaker 1: Can't am I on like speakerphone right now.
Speaker 15: No, you're not What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay? I got You're not that. You're not that hungry.
Speaker 15: I like blue Doritos, but I don't know if I want that right now.
Speaker 1: You like blue Doritos?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the blue ones?
Speaker 1: Mm uh so, I mean, so then get blue Doritos.
Speaker 12: Sounds like you are Okay.
Speaker 1: I already kind of knew what you wanted, which is I'm happy that I could like be here in support for you to like figure it out on your own.
Speaker 15: Okay, but Masul, do you know who Musuvi is? Nope, it's spam and rice with carryockey sauce. I'm torn, what do I do?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of I've never heard of that before. You're torn between what between Dorito's and MASSOULI yes, for surely get both. It sounds like one is more of a chip and one is more of a you know, sort of food thing. Thank you all of course, Caleb. I'm so happy to you're you're maybe I'll go to seven eleven after this. I always say I'm gonna go out and get food. After that, I always just go to bed and eat it to my kitchen.
Speaker 15: Got some here, all right?
Speaker 1: I might get myself some blue to Doritos. That sounds actually pretty good. I appreciate you inspiring me to do that.
Speaker 15: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, k Cale. I'm kind of losing you right now, but it was a pleasure speaking with you.
Speaker 6: It was a pleasure speaking with you too.
Speaker 15: Get thank you.
Speaker 1: You have a good rest of the night, you too, man. That was pleasant. That was very pleasant.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Kayleb never.
Speaker 2: Goes on the line, thank you your phone calls every night, never goes he's teaching you.
Speaker 12: The interview line
Speaker 1: Exper