Speaker 1: Joey Pean man with stance and hands fail and Num Design Crans of Sand Fantasy.
Speaker 2: Talking about diamond dreams chased and players with throwing their schemes of Welsh breaking it down real sos.
Speaker 3: Howl in the radiohose Go talking Monsters on the base off Field was.
Speaker 1: A Swingers Bets and magic shields fanty Baseball in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Podcast Thirsty Enough that Side.
Speaker 1: Lasting Marks and starts to lie.
Speaker 2: Trees.
Speaker 1: A glowing.
Speaker 4: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB.
Speaker 3: This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do. It's me, Joey p that's the Welsh, It's the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. Hope everybody had any July fourth. Yeah, I'm waving my flag America. Yes, and Welsh doing his big famous TV spots.
Speaker 4: Oh somebody else is a.
Speaker 3: TV celebrity Welsh? How long did you spend in hair and makeup to be on CBS the other day?
Speaker 1: Longer than I was on CBS? Yes, for sure. There you go, everybody, But you know it's classic holiday time and you got to have some backups here, and Welsh was the backup.
Speaker 3: You are not the back You were the one to one your first round picking my book, buddy. But hopefully everybody had nice July fourth. I know everybody's taking some time this weekend. If you are joining us live, welcome to the program. We got a lot to get to today. Obviously some injury news. We've got some ups and downs and a few other things. But let's start with the headlines. Zach Gallon returns against the Dodgers. Mixed bag, three runs, four innings against against the Dodgers, so it's always a trickier start for him. Any takeaway, Welsh from what you saw at Zach Gallon yesterday in his return.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the big note from the diamondback world, but really for everybody was the ve Loo hit. He threw like I think three of the fastest ball maybe in his career he's had so far. I know it was this year. He hit ninety eight and he doesn't do that. He was up two and a half miles per hour on his fastball. On average, he's been averaging ninety three point three. He was up to ninety five point nine. That also pushed over to everything cutter mile an hour faster. His change up and his knuckle curve were up, and the slider was up almost two freaking miles per hour. That's awesome. The whiffs CSW percentage, maybe not necessarily quite. He threw way too many pitches, but a clear sign of health he was dealing with. Earlier in the season, the health wasn't there. Vello was kind of going up and down. So now that he's got that stuff back, as long as he can find that consistency. I said it somewhere, but I think Zac Gallen is a tremendous buy low right now and slight little thing I'd point out. I kind of wonder the Diamondbacks if they were to falter, and there's been some discussion. There was some writing about how the Arizona Diamondbacks are not sure if they're going to be buyers and there's always the opportunity of sellers that they're in. That the Diamondbacks were to falter even though they just had a nice little series. I think Zach Gallen could be a person that the Diamondbacks think about. Yeah, I really do, because contractually he's gonna need a lot of money. I don't know if the Diamondbacks are willing to commit to it. Plus, if you got rid of him, you would have Meryl, Kelly, Edward of Rodriguez if he ever plays again, and Brandon fought at worst, and that could be something if they find themselves out completely. I do think Gallen would be someone on the move either way, though from a fantasy perspective, I'm buying Zach Gallen right now, rest to season, and I'm buying him pretty hard.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, though, Welf, because the Dodgers would not be in that mix because they're not traded them to the Dodgers in the division, I think be highly unlikely, But that's interesting from the Yankee perspective, a guy like Zach Gallen. Now, Zach Gallen would not come cheap too. That would require a substantial amount to move. Again, if I'm the Diamondbacks, I want pitching prospects back in that deal.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't, just more and I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, after Michael King gets traded last season, like they're not trading Heel and they're not doing that, it's really interesting to Liok. I mean, if I was the Yankees, I would trade Heel for Gallen. Because I think Gallen is a guy that's already proven he can do it, and what next year? What are you going to get out of heel one hundred and fifty innings? Maybe Gallen's a guy that's been there, done that, and has done it in the postseason already. If I'm the Yankees, I make that trade. I don't know if the Yankees will in reality, though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's interesting, is this spurn from uh. I was on CBS yesterday and I was we were talking about the Yankees, and we were talking about the Orioles, and I started to think about just the landscape and this article had been in my head from Azy Central, where Mike Hazen would the Diamondbacks was saying like, we don't know what we are right now. We're gonna know, but if we are too far out, we're not gonna make that. Chase Gallen, the contract is going to be so much, and I forgive me. I think he has a year after this. I think that'll Like I just I could envision the Diamondbacks making that move and a team like let's say you focus on the Yankees, Clark Schmidt, Will Warren, Chase Hampton. They've got pitching prospects. Anyone who's in the buying market that has pitching I agree with you. I think that's where the Diamondbacks would go. Not saying they'll do it. They just played a hyper competitive, good series against the Dodgers, but if there is faltering over the next ten days, I think that could be a surprise name that could jump up in the market. And if the Diamondbacks knew, they couldn't trade him.
Speaker 3: So he's this year, Next year, he has a whole year control at arbitration eligibility hit twenty nine, and then he'll be thirty in twenty twenty six, which is UFA. So he signed through the twenty twenty sixth season and then he becomes an unrestricted free agent.
Speaker 1: So I mean, that is a lot of control. And you know, at the end of the day they might not do that, but it just it's again it's been in. If they are sellers.
Speaker 3: This season in a Pennant race, if you're the Yankees, it's two more years. I don't know, man, that's really interesting to think.
Speaker 1: You have to how it'd be the house though for a guy like that, if they if they were too But yeah, we're saying this after they just.
Speaker 4: Like they showed the World Series last year too, and.
Speaker 1: Also they just like beat up on the Dodgers a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, did they beat up? They beat up on the Dodgers. And also Davis and delas Angeles is beating up on every pitcher hecas And by the way, I had it later.
Speaker 4: In the show.
Speaker 3: But since we're talking about now has over four yesterday, another banner day for you are is. By the way, Brandon had something to say about your CBS appearance. I heard they tried Puppa Joe, but at first he was booked, so unfortunately Papa Joe was not available for CBS.
Speaker 4: He was on Imagine, he was on ABC.
Speaker 3: Let's get to more headlines. Gunnar Henders and three for five with a two run homer. Good day for the Orioles, who also had Corbyn Burns go out there and strike out six, but they came up short at the end of the day. So good performances for these two guys, but not enough there. Castillo starts today, By the way, a lot of eyes will be on him for the Mariners. Nick Pavetta, good day for him, struck out ten, seven scoreless innings, but again another no decision there against the Marlins. Then you get no decision against the Marlins.
Speaker 4: Will never know.
Speaker 3: The Yankees, though, continue to have struggles in the rotation. Marcus Stroman five runs in five innings, the Reds sweep the Yankees. The team era over the last thirty days and the month of June five point five six heading into July fourth after yesterday, so Welsh, the Yankees rotation has problems, and they've always felt to me like a little bit of a Stars and Scrubs sort of situation, Like if you're putting together and it's like a it's a mean thing to say, but if you're putting together one of those classic salary cap teams, you know, stars and Scrubs is a great way to go. The Yankees kind of feel like that, but when the stars don't perform, there's not enough depth to get it done. It kind of like feels like where the Yankees are right now a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of. I think they're also in a big funk. And this is what I talked about yesterday, because here's one thing, like everyone's like, should we be worried to we were? Obviously what just happened was brutal dude. Not only they've lost fourteen of their last nineteen, it's the first time the Reds have like ever like swept them in like thirty forty years whatever, fifty years. I think in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 4: Six, that was the World Series.
Speaker 3: By the way, Yeah, they have no SERI was that was the World Series where they because because it's Johnny Bench and that was before interly play everybody, that's how long, agoes.
Speaker 1: They haven't won a series for a month, and there there's been such losers. They lost the national anthem standoff even yesterday too. Did you see that Graham ash crowd.
Speaker 4: I was having cocktails and grilling yesterday two Yankees.
Speaker 1: When the national anthem was done. It was the stand where everyone keeps standing there. They lost that. Graham Ashcraft beat them there. But my take on it is that I actually think it's just they need the slumpbuster right now because if you go back, if you look at them, they're still top five. I think it's like third in the league in scoring. Their era is still in the top ten in baseball. On the year, they've got the third highest run differential in the AL and the fifth in baseball, So they're scoring a crap load of runs still, and they've got the best record on the road, which is crazy. So it's like they've got a lot of positives. They're in a massively crazy funk where their pitchers aren't going five, which is brutal. Their offense it's still putting up some runs, but I mean, clearly it's Heel, it's Stroman. These guys are not getting it done. I think it is a turnaround. But back to what you said, the thing that holds them back, I think is hamstrung by that money. They don't seem to be willing to take on any money like in years past. They don't seem to have flexibility and wanting to move prospects because of that money. And it just I don't think the dynamic of what they have is great right now. But I also don't think the world is falling. They still have the wild card, they are still one of the dominant teams. They just they need a change. And I and that's the thing with the money that they've got spent. When you need that slump busting change, you like bench, this guy's going down, We're gonna change. They can't do any of that.
Speaker 3: They've got all these either day's got hurt. So it's like they could do that from within because everyone makes.
Speaker 1: Million dollars or two dollars, and it's just like what they don't have anything they can flip around and change. And I mean that Trent Grisham play was a prime example yesterday too, where boop bop right to center kind of plays around with it lazy, they turn into a double. It's that type of lazy crap they need to adjust to.
Speaker 4: It's a tough situation right now.
Speaker 3: But if you are going to slump, this is the time of year to do it. July is when you want to do it. Going the All Star break, this is when you struggle. The last thing you want to do a struggle in September.
Speaker 4: So if you're getting your struggles out now, that's fine.
Speaker 3: But the Yankees need the All Star break maybe more than any other contending team, and that's including the Phillies, who have had a bunch of injuries too, which we'll get to some of the news on that later in the show. Stephen Kwan, by the way, leading the league in batting average three for four with a homer.
Speaker 4: You know, a couple of years ago, Stephen Kwan burst onto.
Speaker 3: The scene, and he was kind of maligned I think unfairly by the fantasy baseball community at large because he.
Speaker 4: Lacked a lot of power.
Speaker 3: But in this era where we are desperate for contact, desperate for batting average, he gives you speed. He is put in the ball in play in points leagues. You love him, Stephen Kwan. I just want to give him some love. I just want to give Stephen Kwan some love here on the show because that dude is crushing it and I was and I had him the year he came up, and I felt like he was being maligned and I am not happy about it.
Speaker 1: Were you trying to say Kwan's and his home run era?
Speaker 3: Maybe perhaps you know we used to have bad blood, no doubt anymore. We almost like did a harmony there for a second one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did, Kyle. I'm with you. Home Ballpark, though, has been a big help. Just want to point that out. Uh, he definitely has had some home runs fly out of they've made We've talked about it. They made that adjustment to the right field and that's where he hits him. He's got five homers at home so far, all pull side, so that has been a benefit to him, and yeah, it's just profile is phenomenal.
Speaker 4: One dude, I know he's got it. Look at eight home runs.
Speaker 3: The Powers developed a little bit, but in this era where everybody's swinging a miss and he missed some time with injury and fifty nine games he has fifty runs scored.
Speaker 4: Like, that's a dude.
Speaker 3: That is You want to look at why Cleveland is is where they are right now. It's guys like Stephen Kwan as much as his guys like Cozy Rimroz. I just want to give that dude some love here on the program today, Kyle Tucker justin Verlander. Neither we're gonna be ready toil after the All Star break, which isn't great for Houston, but again, treading water right now is the thing to do, uh for fun. Bobby Miller not going to start on Sunday against the Brewers. They said it's not injury related, so all we can do is believe them. It's fun because it's like, well this is fun. Here's a nice thing. We thought we were getting another star from him this week.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 3: But he's okay. But he's gonna pitch on Tuesday. Color me skeptical. I mentioned Suarez already that was on the docket here. But Mike Trout has begun running on a treadmill and hitting off a tee. So there you go, everybody. So you could do the same thing that a seven year old can do right now running on the treadmill, but with supervision. Did you say seven of year old?
Speaker 1: You see that stat? Did you see that stat?
Speaker 4: I did that.
Speaker 3: He hasn't played a fourth of July since twenty nineteen. Mike Mayer found that on the Twitter mission.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ryan Spader had put that out. He has not played a fourth or July license two thoy nineteen is crazy.
Speaker 3: It is, well, I mean it's a little less crazy because twenty twenty was the COVID year, so everything was you know, they weren't playing.
Speaker 4: But are you sure were they weren't back by July?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think they might have been back by July.
Speaker 4: Were they?
Speaker 3: I thought they didn't play until I thought it was August September. I thought it was a two month season.
Speaker 1: How about Dames?
Speaker 4: Did they play in COVID year?
Speaker 1: It was like fifty six or something like that.
Speaker 3: Maybe right, maybe it was Peters and Cracker Jacks. Let us know in the chat, when did baseball come back in twenty twenty? Somebody go to the Google machine and figure that out. In the meantime, we'll have to figure this one out. David Festa, that so great in his two starts. Another failure of a prospect. Twelve runs, sixteen hits, only eight strike counts and ten innings. So he'll get another shot at some point. But David Festa, it was worth a shot.
Speaker 4: Welsh.
Speaker 3: Yet again, the prospects continue to come up and slap us in the face, which is what they've done all season.
Speaker 1: By the way, July twenty third, so you were right. That was Jpach just put that in the chest, So July, thank you too.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Still still there are four of those five years he had not played as crazy, Yeah, Festa packing his bags. Pitching is really really tough. You've got to hit your spots and stuff just wasn't there, and he got banged around. I mean, he was so good in that first time through against the Diamondbacks and then he got hit up and it's kind of continued. Can't screw around. That's the other this other kind of weird space that we're into is like you were saying with the Yankees, like, hey, if you're going to struggle, this is a time. But there's also quite a few teams like you can't mess around. There's a lot of tea.
Speaker 4: Right now. Losing Bryce Lewis.
Speaker 3: I already put it in the show for Sunday on Sports Grid on Sunday Morning show. To me, Byron bucks is a huge cell high right now because it's not coincidental. If Byron bucks In's hot streak came when Royce Lewis came back into the lineup, a little line of protection goes a long way, and now all of a sudden, you're taking him out of that lineup. I'm worried about that, and I don't know when Royce Lewis is gonna be back, Like I am skeptical that.
Speaker 4: It's going to be quick.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you benefit when you have a guy like Jose Miranda is in there and can have a five hit day and he can you know, have that replacement stuff like that. I'm with all of that. That The thing that's crazy I just keep looking at is like, you know, the Orioles, they've got flexibility. I think the Yankees have some flexibility, but like like I said, the Mariners, the Twins, you can't mess around, you can't screw around. And these are the teams that I think should be out there being hyper aggressive. Beat the other big hardcore you know, the Yankees and even the Orioles. Beat these guys to the punch in the trade deadline. Because the Twins have assets. They just brought brooks Lee up. That's a prime example. These guys that have good minor league systems go out and start making those moves. Another thing I I was talking about with the Al East. The Ale East, by the way, if you look over at Fangrafts minor league rankings, they have four of the top six highest ranked minor leagues four four of the teams Tampa, Boston, Baltimore and Yankees. That means they have got bullets in that prospect trading gun. So teams like the Mariners and teams like the Twins should go out and try to get these done before those teams start getting involved. Twins, they just can't screw around. The Twins can't screw around, Mariners, can't screw around, Go make moves. I don't think they should give up.
Speaker 3: Just because of the Mariners. The love of God, when are they gonna get another bad in that lineup? Ugh, I can't even I can't even three up and three down Christian Walker, two more homers. I love Christian Walker as a season long guy.
Speaker 4: I always feel like you look up.
Speaker 3: At the end of the year, you're happy with your Christian Walker investment. But there's some peaks and valleys in head to heads with Christian Walkers that are really, really tough.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: You look at him, and you look at the numbers the year, you know they're gonna be there, but the ride is very frustrating.
Speaker 4: And that's all.
Speaker 1: The guy only played against the Dodgers in LA. It would be the be the greatest player of all time. He was the worst player of all time in the playoffs and it really hurt the Diamondbacks. But you know, to your point, career high guy. Yeah, career high barrel percentage, career high hard hit numbers. Right now, expected batting average is also the highest in five years. He's just on a tear, but he's gonna come back down just a tiny bit. But it's a good point. It's kind of like Goldie over the last couple of years, not a great like dynasty type of guy, but you want him. But now Goldie has been struggling the last two Walker's kind of taking over that spot. He's just a you're gonna get a hundred RBI and you're gonna get thirty plus homers and deal with.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna get There could be two months where it's like one home run in eight RBI and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: And buy him every time he's cold, because you know the hot streak's coming. Bobby Witt also go three four with a double homer and two rubies. Ian happed four for four. How about that and a pair of three run bombs for him as the Cubs beat up on the Phillies ten to two. Yesterday, three down our streamer Landon Neck was not good four and a third innings lost to the d Backs.
Speaker 4: Your d Backs.
Speaker 3: Zach Efflin again another bad star for him, five earned runs and five innings. Uh and then kent to My Aida was lit up for nine runs and three and two thirds against his old team, the Twins.
Speaker 4: Kent to My Aida. Let's get through some injuries.
Speaker 3: Robbie Ray three runs over three innings in a minor league rehab start will make another one next week.
Speaker 4: Max Munsey dealing.
Speaker 3: With the oblique still Welsh. I got a bunch of Dodger notes here for the injuries and Max Munsey still with this oblique? What the hell's happened here? And and if so, oh, are we talking with an issue where they should have done surgery because it's been months now, and that is absurd At this point, it seems like there's a bigger issue going on, a bigger tear or some sort of tissue problem going on there. I can't believe it's almost the All Star break and we still don't have Munzie back.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm kind of surprised too, but you know, saying it a million times, like we have obliques have been up on the rise of obliques affected by swings. He's got a pretty big, violent, fast, aggressive swing that if that oblique is not completely set, it's kind of unlike some others. So this is really unfortunate. And I will say though, I mean, the Dodgers they've got, you know, some of those guys in the system that they can work with, but this is probably gonna be one of those things that stalls them out from wanting to be Oh, we're gonna have Max back from making any type of aggressive move, so they just got to keep rolling. But yeah, I mean fantasy owner should be concerned about this with Max because also it seems like it's a very easy thing to kind of reaggravate if it's not healing great early on. So this is I've always been kind of the Max Munsey defender. I'm pretty your hands off at this point about like stashing for Max Muntsy.
Speaker 3: Rest the season, all right, let's continue on with more Dodger injuries. Clayton Kershaw through a bullpen session.
Speaker 4: With no incident.
Speaker 3: We'll see how he bounces back because he had shut down with the shoulder. Speaking of shoulders and Dodgers, Yoshinobu Yemmu two. By the way, I've seen Jimmy glick around more now, said I told you that.
Speaker 1: Was myself, so we have I that's so weird. I saw one that made it was with Ricky Gervais, and I saw that one was laughing. I need to rewatch.
Speaker 4: But they just did a recent one with Bill Hayter.
Speaker 3: I guess he had taken over for Jimmy Kndler or something, and he Martin shut was like a guest host, and he had been doing some Jimmy Glick interviews and he did one with Sean Hayes that he did one with Bill Hayter, which was.
Speaker 1: Bill Hayterer is one of my favorite people on the.
Speaker 4: I'll Send You the Real with Bill Hayter.
Speaker 3: That one was so funny and he so what so, I see, even though you're famous, you don't really take very good care of yourself into your appear, which is refreshing.
Speaker 4: He just starts eating donuts and shoving them in his mouth.
Speaker 3: He keeps talking and he's trying to get barely understand always saying, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you could be like a fantasy Jim would.
Speaker 4: Really I would love to do that interview.
Speaker 3: Guys, Rushi you Rice. So I heard in the off season you opened up a driving school for for youth.
Speaker 4: How did that go?
Speaker 3: I want to do I want to do that kind of I think that'd be just completely take the piss out of the athletes, like, just completely do that they want.
Speaker 4: The thing is they won't sit and find it amusing.
Speaker 3: They'll get mad about it, you know, or they won't realize I'm in a giant fat suit.
Speaker 1: They'll think, can we get do we have it in the budget to get a giant fat suit for you?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But if there's one person made for that version of a show, it's this guy. I could do that show all day improv.
Speaker 4: Just make it fun of the athletes. I mean, get me on, get me in.
Speaker 3: Front of Antonio Brown for that interview. As a character like that, that would be view as a click for hour for days.
Speaker 1: And I'd like to see walking around a baseball field, like a minor league field, as if it's a fat Jiminy click walker. That would be great.
Speaker 3: So a minor leaguer, just tell me, what's what's it like eating.
Speaker 4: Chipotle seven days a week? What's that like for you? Is it in the stipend? Do you do you have enough stipend for for guacamole? Or do you pay out of that? You're your BoatUS? Joey Click joe Andy click here you go.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm a moto anyway, could begin playing catch apparently next week we'll see Yemy Garcia is starting his rehab assignment this weekend, so Chad Green could be on borrow time.
Speaker 4: The Phillies.
Speaker 3: A lot of good notes here, Bryce Harper, J. T Rol Muto both running at seventy five percent. I mean my guess is post All Star Game, maybe Bryce Harper will make an appearance as a d H.
Speaker 4: We'll figure out how that goes.
Speaker 3: Schwarber could be back on Tuesday, though, apparently with the groin, so that's good. Xander Bogarts remember him. He's going on a rehab assignment this weekend. That's exciting and could I Senga had six strikeouts and two and two thirds perfect innings on Wednesday in a minor league rehabits. I'm in Hya Brooklyn and he's gonna make another start in Syracuse this coming week callede I Singa and Kenemaieta in the same show.
Speaker 4: Plan are you still with us?
Speaker 1: We're still Oh, I'm I got it? I'm good there. Make sure isn't the beat so no that you're hitting the beat?
Speaker 3: Get hitting all the beats. It's Friday, and you know what we'd like to do around these parts. When it's Friday, It's time to place the best Bets of the Day with Joey P and the Welsh. This is the NPR edition of Bets of the Day with JOEYP and the Welsh. Hopefully every Tenny had a really nice July fourth, and of course it was a tremendous July fourth, Welsh, I really enjoyed myself. Can I see your Schwellen box. Also, don't forget place your bets over with bet three six five bet five bucks again one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off only at bet three six five. And don't forget if you have a gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one eight hundred bets off in Iowa, terms and conditions.
Speaker 4: Apply, Welsh.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the Dodgers for my first two bets, very glass now centric here against the Brewers offense. I'm gonna go Dodgers on the run line minus one and a half at plus money plus one fifteen. Let's go with glass Now on the hill for the Dodgers. I'm also gonna take the over on the strikeouts at seven and a half at almost even money minus one oh two. It's a really good number there. And then for the last bet here for today, I'm gonna go with Cole Reagans against the Colorado Rockies, a team that strikes out a lot. I think you can get over the seven and a half and get me to eight at minus one ten, it's walking the line. It's Colorado. It's a little dangerous, but danger is my middle name Welsh after all, So there you go. So give me two Dodger bets today. The run line for the Dodgers minus one and a half. Glass now Overcas Reagan's Overcas Welsh.
Speaker 4: What are you going with today?
Speaker 1: But I think I saw a stat I like the glassnow one glass now is tied with Garrett Crochet for this season the most double digit strikeout games on the year. So if you're gonna play that, that so.
Speaker 3: Cars has more on the year, unbelievably somehow crazy times.
Speaker 1: I've been pretty hot and hopefully I can continue with that. Fridays have always been a nemesis of mine. But if you go and look at bettingpros dot com slash Welsh, I get a six day fire streek going on and a nice little fourteen unit up. So, like I said, we're gonna hopefully not ruin that, which I did do. I tweeted out, I want of the worst days, like ten days ago, one of the worst single days, and I have just been building back over the last week and it's done really well, so hopefully I can stick back with it. Here are some plays that I like. Baltimore first five, give me the run line through the first five, so up by one run through the first five innings's minus one ten. They're a little bit dicey about it because Albert Swarez is pitching, but against the A's, So against the A's, Baltimore to be up by a run, I like it. The money line wasn't in play, but Baltimore is always a great bet. Then I'm gonna go to a no run first inning a little. This is going to be soon here but away for me to back some Paul Skins, Pittsburgh and the Mets no run first inning. It is a bit juiced up minus one forty, but didn't want to play any of the other's. The only other exciting one if you wanted to play it. There's a plus money play for the Colorado one, but that just it feels so dangerous.
Speaker 4: I think I love that, don't love that one?
Speaker 1: Love cal Free lind is on there, so that's why. But that's why it's plus money. This is not This is minus one forty. Pittsburgh, Severino and Paul Skeans no run, and then I've had some decent luck with this. This is my first five plus one and a half parlay, so I'm taking three teams to be plus one and a half runs through the first five innings. Today. It is Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and the Chicago White Sox. So I'm backing Baltimore because I've got them on the first five, Pittsburgh Paul Skins, and then Chicago because the matchup works and it's Drew Thorpe on the mound and Drew Thorpe has been really solid that pays plus one nine. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Chicago all to be plus one and a half runs through the first five. Those are the bets trying to stay hot. Bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh.
Speaker 3: There you go, and don't forget everybody. Download the Betting Pros app today, start betting smarter, not harder. NFL seasons right around the corner. We've got amazing content for you on our Betting.
Speaker 4: Pros YouTube channel too.
Speaker 3: So if you're enjoying this content here and the MLB channel, and I know you're watching it on the VP channel, subscribe to both channels.
Speaker 4: Subscribe to all the channels.
Speaker 3: Here over in the Fantasy Pros Family Network. We're a family network where next year we're gonna have a reboot of Family Matters. It's gonna be great starring myself in the Welsh. I will pay Arkle in that. I believe that's how that's gonna go.
Speaker 4: Welsh.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the home run leader board. I here it is, I am on the it's happening.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my god, what's going on? Look at him?
Speaker 3: I'm at twenty at twenty three. Home runs number twenty overall not good.
Speaker 2: That is like.
Speaker 1: Sylvester Stallone, just trying to hold you up your life.
Speaker 3: Look at South African g back up there at thirty two at the top. Somebody's gonna win that Vladiguerrero bat I really wanted it to be me so I could just break it and put it into the fire and just laugh again. Discord Fantsybros. Dot Com slash Chat. That's the place to go now, Welsh. I wanted to go today for my best bets to Bobby Witt, But every single prop of his was juice to the max, which tells me Bobby Wood Junior is where I'm going for my home runs this weekend. That's right in Colorado, Bobby Wit, Let's go Welsh. Where are you going for your home run call for the weekend?
Speaker 1: That is a very solid one. I am going to keep it simple, little kiss strategy for me. Gunner Henderson, my boy, Gunner Henderson hit one. I think yesterday, gonna hopefully keep rocking with it. I think I'm around eighteen or so. I'm still far away from the board, but maybe Gunner can rock me for a couple and I can get up on that bad boy.
Speaker 3: Here you go, get up on that bad boy, Get up on it. Hopefully everybody had a really good holiday yesterday. Enjoy this holiday weekend. For those of you taking a little time for yourself, it's very good to do that mentally checking out a little bit.
Speaker 4: I know for a lot of you, this.
Speaker 3: Show is your mental checkout, and we are always happy to provide that for you because we know life is tough. Sometimes I can really kick you in the pants once in a while.
Speaker 1: Joy can it? And boy, I want to give a special shout out Happy birthday to my lovely wife and daughter who shared the same birthday. To day, we kind of celebrated a lot yesterday. But happy birthday to the well half of the Welsh family who have a birthday today.
Speaker 4: Think there you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: We have so many, so many things to celebrate and be thankful for, so happy birthday to all Welsh's whole family, as Lee points out here in the chat, and appreciate all the holiday weekend to all the penuts and Crackerjacks, so many joining us.
Speaker 4: Live here for the show.
Speaker 3: And uh, we've got a lot of special things coming at you too, so don't forget. Next week will be a regular Rika shows. I think Welsh is taking a little time off to do some birthday celebration things next week.
Speaker 1: Now you guys won't see me on Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 3: Thursday and Friday, we're gonna miss you so much, but we're gonna have I think two Joe's is gonna be a Rico helping us out fendo the shows.
Speaker 1: One show, Do Joe's one show.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna want to miss that end. Remember the week of All Star break, we're gonna have some content here on the channel for you, futures game draft stuff and our fantasy All Stars of the year. So far so some good fun wholesome entertainment here on Fantasy Worlds MLB. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel. Go out there, put your waiver wire claims in before you go hitting the old cocktails by the pool this weekend. Make sure you get all that stuff in first, but again, have a great time out there, enjoy the holiday weekend. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh.
Speaker 4: I'm Joey p.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next time kids, Happy birthday, Welsh's peace.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB.