Speaker 1: Hello, my love, welcome back to give them a LA podcast. I want to be super transparent with you guys. We are recording this episode early because Mama got a gig. Mama got bills to pay, so we cannot record as we usually do. But I feel like it's super on brand because I'm usually late to headlines. So it's fine brand. I had a fantastic weekend. Tell us what you did my best My best friend got married Medice. She did rat It's wild. We have been friends literally since birth. Our moms went to junior high and high school together. It was a Texas when.
Speaker 2: You are you are known for not loving weddings, so not loving.
Speaker 1: You are known for not loving wedding.
Speaker 3: Loved no marriages.
Speaker 2: You like weddings, just not marriage.
Speaker 3: Hey, can you.
Speaker 1: Stop the snare of idis men? Men? I don't hate men. I just think the good ones are few and far between. Agreed, Agreed, you know yea. And by the way, I think the women are struggling these days as well. It's not like anyone's like really showing up, right, But we won't go there anyway. No, I don't like weddings in the sense that I will always say this now for me, this wedding was very special because she's like, she's my soulmate, right, yes, And I've been through every single up and down of her life. I know every single wound she's experienced with heartbreak. I know how she's felt about sex. I know what she's felt about religion and what she went through as a child, like I know everything about this human and to see her go and get married now and start thinking about creating a family, it was amazing. But I do say that weddings, this is the most important day for maybe the bride and grins, probably just the bride, but to everyone else it's just like another fucking day. Yeah, well you for them to go get free alcohol and I'll get a little run.
Speaker 4: The only thing I like about weddings is like dressing up because I'd never do it, so it's like going to dress up for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This wedding was awesome though, because it was very, very just relaxed. I asked her what the plan is tonight? You know, usually they come the group comes in, and it was very close friends and family. It was not like one hundred and fifty people, very intimate, And I said, what's the plan tonight. This was Friday. They got married Saturday. She goes, we'll probably grab dinner. Well, I'll have everyone meet up and grab dinner. And I'm like, great where She's like, I don't know. Maybe we'll do it at the hotel like this one that you guys are staying at. I'm like, you haven't planned anything.
Speaker 2: No reservations, no, no.
Speaker 1: She threw it together at two o'clock for a seven thirty meetup at this cute little Mexican joint. It was fabulous. Someone walked around with menus. By the way, I had two peanut colatas that were very milky and delicious and vomited a lot.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did not see well, they were virgin, obviously.
Speaker 2: But I just say no because.
Speaker 1: I just think I participated in drinking one too many too fast, and it's sugary and shy, sugary and thick and milky and milky, and it's sitting and it's sitting on top of like all the mac and cheese and corn bread because I went and got barbecue with everyone beforehand, so I had like all the potato salad, which is also kind of creamy and beans.
Speaker 2: You had a lot of cream. You had a lot of cream. She was a cream filled ladies.
Speaker 5: Oh no, not sexually, which is unfortunate for all of us.
Speaker 1: A cream filled boy. Anyway, Then we show up to the wedding. It's fabulous. We had Mexican food.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, this was.
Speaker 1: No after the midnight purge of milky and cream, milky creaminess. The next day we all got ready together. I got my dress on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 5: It looked amazing. It looked so good. Your outfit today you you have been stagecoach country Beyonce vibes, and we are feeling it.
Speaker 1: I will say I am not a nature personally. I loved where her wedding was, but mom had a beatle on her. Mom had to keep in mind. Mom looks over because everyone's like excited about them being married, and I'm excited too, write but like mama hungry. I just threw up all my dinner from the night before, haven't eaten all day. That is a fruit fruit too, freaking fai a Greek yogurt, honey on it. I'm like, So, I'm with the little kids getting their plates ready, her nieces and nephews, getting my plate ready, and I just sat at the tables by myself while everyone mingled about the wedding, and I just grubbed out. Mom finally joins me. We're talking. She looks down. She's got a beetle on the insideliner of her dress, and then I feel one crawling up my like and if you look at the grass, there are beetles. I mean, we're in Texas, honey. If we're in the country, of course, I get up screaming, and everyone's like, well, I'm glad you didn't freak out. I was like, I am not a country person. Okay, I may be from Utah, but get me back to Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: So it was an outdoor wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, honey. We wore cowboy boots and I wore a bolo tie.
Speaker 2: That's so cute and sweet. It looked lovely.
Speaker 5: All the best wishes to Madison and her new husband.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what just threw me off? Where's my clock?
Speaker 2: Your clock?
Speaker 3: My clock?
Speaker 2: Gave a ticket producer John Oh, does he.
Speaker 7: Have March madness? Uh?
Speaker 1: March madness college basketball trumps that give them all past Yeah.
Speaker 5: But even though it is April now, apparently I just learned today March madness goes into April. Did you know that I learned that today April is mental breakdown month?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: No, well, I made it up. But I just feel.
Speaker 1: Oh, you made it up. That's not a real thing.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a real thing.
Speaker 5: I feel like everyone around me, including me, is on the verge of a mental breakdown.
Speaker 2: So I bought. I bought new shoes.
Speaker 1: They're so cute, by the way, that's what I need to do a little retail therapy.
Speaker 5: No, they're so good, but so well good. I'm happy you had an amazing weekend.
Speaker 1: I did. I spent all the time in the world with these people who are like my family, who have been in my life since my earliest memories. We had the best time.
Speaker 3: Did you know that? That's my ache of the week that you didn't.
Speaker 1: Get to go? Yeah, teaser teaser, Because Madison comes from a very large family, Okay, and there's four of them, and then her mom went and had another baby, Jase, who's now twenty five, who's very close with Easton, and yeah, it's just we're a very tight knit group and we all connect and it was very sweet and fun. I landed last night at like ten Easton swooped us from the airport.
Speaker 3: I was at it iven.
Speaker 1: He goes, I'm I'm gonna leave when you text me that you've landed Ida. No no, no, no, no, you need to leave way before that because I'm not worried about the traffic getting to l Ex. You're gonna hit no traffic from Sherman Oaks to Lax. Trust me. Where you're gonna hit the traffic is when you're inside Lax. So here's my he was in He was in Lax. I was in laa freaking over an.
Speaker 4: Hour, over an hour, like just traffic, people like go trying to super and then.
Speaker 1: Bumping all the livelong bumping.
Speaker 3: Fear.
Speaker 4: My fear in that airport because it's so big, is say I'm going through and they're like, yeah, we're at this spot and I'm like, oh, I just passed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to go around that whole thing again.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: That is my fear, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hundred yes, parking in the airport, meeting them a baggage claim, walking to the car going out, Yeah, that's the new pickup anyway, because I had to do that.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: We're home, We're alive. We're well, my daughter's freaking adorable. I can't even deal.
Speaker 4: She is an angel in the morning, she's great.
Speaker 1: She's great. So she ended up having hand, mouth and foot which is going around and I had to it comes from ship producer John.
Speaker 3: It does. But here's the thing with our child. She we go to Yes, our child.
Speaker 2: I love that, by the way, so sweat ball.
Speaker 3: And Bounce sky Zone, Adam's garden.
Speaker 1: She's out and about. She's at that age where she's very social. You get some stuff going and so of course I had to make the calls to any parents that she's been around. So it is going around, and everyone I talked to was like, oh, my kid has had that. It is what it is. But I could I was fixated on the fact that I had to do with secs.
Speaker 2: How do you who told you that? The doctor?
Speaker 1: The Google Google Google told mecs only you can't get it from anything else. I mean, it can be it can be like passed around from saliva and touching. And by the way, adults are pretty fine with it, Like I slept with Ocean, babied her whatever. She was totally fine or I'm totally fine. But it's very contagious with other children. But yeah, it starts with like dirtiness.
Speaker 2: And and then what happens. They get blistered.
Speaker 1: They get blisters on their tongue, on the inside of their mouths, hands, feet, and she had them pretty bad. So my friend Danny, who's Madison's sister, said that her son had that when he turned one, and she said, you need to use colloidal silver cream like a gel on their hands. Easton put that on her hands.
Speaker 2: And they cleared up, and you know that's all natural.
Speaker 1: Well, I love I attribute me staying healthy during the pandemic to colloidal silver space.
Speaker 2: Oh you can ingest it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. There's a spray for the mouth, which she also said, order that for her mouth hurting. It'll clear it up. I don't know if it ever came, but she's great now, so thrilled. Good Easton, you have headlines. Let's first talk about Cowboycotta just came out. Speaking of country.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think of the album?
Speaker 1: Easton had all the feelings in the world when I played it for him on the way to the podcast today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's good. I like it Lyrically, there's just no like twang in her voice to make country. She threw a guitar behind it and just called it a country album to me.
Speaker 2: And you know what Beyonce can do that?
Speaker 3: Yep, Well that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Well, like Youson said MGK, when he went from like rapping to heavy metal or whatever it like, it was a smooth transition.
Speaker 3: Like he did it very well.
Speaker 4: Like he is one of the only artists that I will say, I like it's personal for everyone, but I think he does rap and rock very well. Like when he does his rock, I can tell there's no rap right in it for Beyonce, like.
Speaker 3: Her Ah, the one that Dad.
Speaker 1: Loved, Dad Joe I was here.
Speaker 4: Oh if you were to put that same song on her new album, a guitar tar, no difference, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But what do you expect her to have some sort of twang like do a Lady Gaga did? Because Lady Gaga did that, remember she did? She went from pop and then she had a whole country album.
Speaker 4: I don't know, just listening to like Miley Cyrus on it, there's that country twang.
Speaker 1: It would be you like like Celine Dion trying to make a country album. Just admit you got pipes. Yeah, just embrace it, right, just embrace it. You have soul, you have omph, you can hit all the notes in the world. Not saying like Carrie Underwood can totally. She has pipes too, Like there's many women who have. But like Adele, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: She would do country.
Speaker 1: There's just certain people who have this oomph in their voice that makes it really hard to get that that twaniness, Right, do you get what I'm saying? I and but I love I was just I love the album.
Speaker 2: So is the album a hit or a miss to you?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 3: The album's a hit for me. It's a hit as well. I like it.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it's just like when I listen to it, I'm not like, oh, this is a country.
Speaker 2: Album right right.
Speaker 5: I heard actually mixed reviews on Jolene.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jolene was excellent.
Speaker 2: What are they saying the song Jolene saying?
Speaker 5: Just people saying like, oh, this was really a disappointment.
Speaker 1: That So you know what's great about living a life of just like never expecting much from anybody what you are never disappointed. You're actually in awe.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Like when she said I'm doing a country album. I'm like, I wonder what it could be, like, this will be very interesting. Comes out, I'm like, and it is a smash. I am impressed.
Speaker 5: Expect the worst, and anything else will be a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 1: Right Like, I literally go into everything and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, this is gonna be terrible, right and then all of a sudden, you're You're happy.
Speaker 3: Jerry Seinfeld said it the best.
Speaker 4: I'm very happy being unhappy right right, Like, I'm really happy just walking through life just hating everything.
Speaker 3: That's what he said. Oh god, that's what he said.
Speaker 4: He goes, I hate everything, and he goes and I'm I'm happy about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, do you know I told my therapist.
Speaker 5: I said, I know this is a toxic trait, but I always expect the worst from everyone in every situation, so anything else is good.
Speaker 2: And she goes, who told you that was a toxic trait? And I was shuck and I was like, and she goes, there's no there's layers to that.
Speaker 5: If that's how you live your life and it makes you feel good, that's not toxic.
Speaker 1: And I tell you something, Jessica, you are a light in this world. And however, you're living your life. You don't ever want to change. Let me tell you what.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my angel.
Speaker 1: Don't you ever fucking change. You are God's gift to the planet. Okay, I walk in here grinch mode and I see her face and I'm like, I'm what my heart is growing?
Speaker 3: No, but I love you.
Speaker 1: Ezelia Banks though goes in on her Oh she is like stathing reviews and in a way she's not wrong. Let us hear, she says to Beyonce, and I can't find the screenshots she wrote it on her story. I'm like, damn, you got a lot of time on your hands. But this is very eloquently put. She's like sis in Joline, who is this imaginary adversary you think still wants jay z Ain't no one trying to fuck him? He's not hot. It's time someone told you no one wants him, because Joline is about do you have you heard it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I used to love it. Please don't take my man right.
Speaker 1: But have you heard Beyonce's version? Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Dolly Parton does at the very beginning where she's like, hey, Beyonce or whatever, you know that you know Becky with the good hair, I knew a girl just like her named Jolene.
Speaker 2: I just got goosebump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she goes she had she had fiery red hair or something like that. She just bless her heart, bless and so then Beyonce goes into Jolene her version. I love it. I do love it. But you know, Azelia Banks does have a point. Who is still trying like this was back in Lemonade days, right, we're.
Speaker 5: Like, sorry, honestly, every probably everyone. I think that I get what she's saying, like who wants jay z? But also like everyone, and also I know she's.
Speaker 1: Very specific because she brought up Becky with the good hair. Is she's still trying to get with Jay?
Speaker 2: Oh, which we all know who that is?
Speaker 1: Of course we know, yeah that is who knows.
Speaker 2: I don't know, doubt doubtful.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: She's stunning and Jay is not.
Speaker 1: I've seen see I think Jay's hot. Oh it's the swag.
Speaker 5: Well, you know you're not gonna think Jay's hot when you hear that. People think he's knew more about Diddy than.
Speaker 1: Can I just say one thing before we jump into that. Yeah, I think Hollywood is extremely dirty, Okay, and I stay in my bubble because I'm in an industry where people move a certain way, people who are very high level, very high up, and they make me nervous, and they make me scared, and I like to stay in my bubble. I come out, I collect my little pennies, I say hello, I drag a bitch on vander Pump, and then I just want to fucking protect my child from what this world is. Right, I don't know that everybody who's super high level is doing the same thing. And guess what, There's gonna be a shift in Hollywood. There was a shift with the Me Too movement outing them all. Guess what, we got some fucking little dirty people in the mix. Okay that are are trafficking humans who are dabbling in underage shit, and I want it fucking exposed. So we talked about this. We said, do we even talk about this on the podcast? Of course we do. I want I hope everyone talks about it.
Speaker 5: Well, you were one of the first to bring up the I won't even say the brand here, but you know the brand that kim Carbon brand with the Bee, Yes brand with the Bee and you were one hundred percent right, which, by the way, she's working with them.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't appreciate it. And you know what, I went to Norsham the other day and I looked at these boots and they were so fabulous and amazing, and then I realized they were the brand with the Bee and I put them down in disgust. And people can sit there and say, it's not that you're reading into it. No, they're trying to desensitize us, to make it a little bit more stuff Michaball, Yeah, and it's not.
Speaker 2: It's with the Dan Schneider stuff coming out.
Speaker 5: People have been saying for years Hollywood and this word I'm not going to say because it's a trigger, but underage stuff has been It's always been going on. It's been dark, it's been deep. The people you wouldn't expect to be in it are in it. The people you would expect to be in it are in it. It's horrific. And I think you're right. I think there's going to be a shift. I think people are gonna be outed. I think it'll be hopefully as impactful as a me Too movement. And you know, Diddy escaped Me Too and probably thought, oh and guess what a lot of a lot of people did escaped me too.
Speaker 1: But guess what, I've got some names that if you would like to deep dive into them, I'm ready and willing to give them to you. All Right, I've had someone reach out asking about certain people come back around.
Speaker 5: Horrific. Yeah, did he left? You know, as we all know, I know this is a couple of weeks later. But he his home got raided and both homes got raided.
Speaker 3: And what I.
Speaker 5: Read is that Diddy's you know what, heart goes out to his kids and family.
Speaker 4: I would say that, but I have a feeling his his kids.
Speaker 3: Had something they had to know they're in the video with that little girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I part of me thinks they could be scared of him too, because think about it, we can't relate to people with scary parents who you are fearful of possibly your life from.
Speaker 2: But I think they probably had that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he left him his home got raided, and what I read he just left his kids to defend for themselves against.
Speaker 1: It, and they got arrested, right, detained, he detained? But then what were you saying happened? Easton?
Speaker 3: So what I was reading is they got detained.
Speaker 1: But should we say, this is all allegations, all allegedly. Allegedly what we read other people posting what we've read allegedly.
Speaker 4: Is he like, did he gave up, excuse me, a couple of rappers names to protect his family and just people's names that are involved in everything that's going on. So he gave him that. But also people were saying that he flew on his private jet to like Puerto Rico or somewhere, and he didn't. He was in Miami like it was Bermuda all allegedly, but he was TMS got him like walking back and forth at the Miami like he called.
Speaker 2: It a witch hunt.
Speaker 5: Also the fact that he can still be in the US and not detained box and there's higher powers that I think.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to get conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 5: I think they said, you know what, give us some names and we'll and that makes me sick, and we'll let you.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a little space.
Speaker 1: But that's how this whole thing is.
Speaker 4: A lot of people said that the raid was to find out things, it was to protect. I wouldn't like a lot of people were saying, like they're not rating his own to like find things they're raiding his home to whatever they find to protect and hide.
Speaker 5: And guess what if they weren't all doing it, You can bet your ass there was one or two people in that circle who was doing it.
Speaker 2: How did he get a tip off? How did he escape the raid?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: There's just nothing like And also he's walking in my eye your kids getting detained.
Speaker 3: But you're not.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's very easy to get a tip off. Okay. I've been in a situation where things seem to be buttoned up and all of a sudden someone said something to someone who got back to somebody else, and all of a sudden, oh my gosh, he's disappeared, he's hired counsel, no one can get him in a room. So I I don't know that I believe that there. I think there's too much press on this to say they raided his homes for sex trafficking, and then for them to be like they just couldn't find a thing. It all went away. There's too much buzz. You got Cassie who was talking about these things. You've You've got a lot of people saying there was some suss behavior happening. It's it's too many people singing like canaries. I love when that happens. I love people are dirty. And then and they all have each other's backs until the FEDS get involved homeland security and it's like he was involved.
Speaker 5: No, me too, and I totally agree with you. But on the other side, and I hope that happens. But on the other side, let's look at Epstein, Right, all of a sudden, we're all like, oh, the list of names is coming out, and then.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 5: And guess what? Where is all the names? I think we got a couple names. And then all of a sudden, we're all just like, all right, well, I guess we have to accept it and move on. That's what's that's what's frustrating, is like you get to a point where, let's say, worst case scenario, Diddy's not held accountable or they go, oh, we couldn't find enough evidence. We all just have to move on. And it's happened before, and it's like, who is pulling the strings now? I sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 1: No, but I think there's something to that. I don't know, the world is dirty, the world is wild.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of people coming out, and they're making documentaries about that.
Speaker 3: Behind one good friend.
Speaker 2: Good fifty was one of a few that spoke out against Ditty. He goes, did he has to take me shopping? I'm not going. I'm not letting you take me shopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then his baby mama, whose ditties are fifties, was named in this lawsuit that I think what's his name, lil Rod or something like that, had filed and this woman fifties baby mama was listed as one of Ditty's sex workers. And now his baby mama is saying coming because we know fifty. He goes, he trolls. Ye, he starts posting all this shit, being like I didn't know you were a little sex worker, you know, taunting her. Oh he's wild, and I know what it's like to be on there, cev Endy. You do so to his baby mama, I feel for you because he's really having a heyday on you right now. And I just can't imagine because it's on such a different level. But now she has allegations against fifty that are not great. It's just a shit show. Oh, no one knows where to look.
Speaker 5: Well, our hearts go out to all the innocent people involved.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yes. Wow, I did not expect to go on a tangent about that. You're going to touch on it briefly.
Speaker 2: The conjoined twins. Can we talk about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about something more lighthearted.
Speaker 3: One is like this guy the oh.
Speaker 1: About they have a conversation? Do they have two voice boxes?
Speaker 2: Okay? So anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about? The conjoint? Oh, go ahead? Do you think no?
Speaker 3: I was just going to answer.
Speaker 4: I would assume so because they have two necks oophagus, but tuesophagus is into one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what are their names?
Speaker 3: Abby?
Speaker 1: How pissed would you be if you're one being like Abby's getting all the attention Abby.
Speaker 3: And Brittany and Abby is the one who is getting married.
Speaker 1: No, they got married.
Speaker 3: They forgot married.
Speaker 2: They're iconic conjoined twins. They really are. I've seen them everywhere.
Speaker 5: They're they're incredible because they've got personality. Have you ever seen interviews if they're funny, they're like, they're just like witty.
Speaker 2: Have you never seen them on like really, never seen them on talk shows?
Speaker 1: Talk shows? You think I'm watching talk shows unless I'm on it. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: They're just like.
Speaker 1: They live in a bubble, a la la bubble.
Speaker 2: They're funny, they're they're who's good.
Speaker 1: So he probably likes them for their personality, But does he like them or her? I think they probably like.
Speaker 3: You got to like both of them.
Speaker 1: That is true, you've got to have I mean, if they both can talk, what if one is super annoying? That would be difficult. I don't see this lasting long.
Speaker 4: That's how I'm feeling, like even if you're what if Brittany is in a bad mood and Abby's trying to go get dinner with her husband and she's sitting over there like, you know.
Speaker 3: Like, how do you want to come here tonight? FU? Shack up?
Speaker 1: No, Oh, they're gonna have to come up with a schedule. They need a Google they do.
Speaker 5: And let's let's talk about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: Is the sex? Okay? So that's wild?
Speaker 3: Who feels what?
Speaker 2: Well? They all? I think they they both. You were saying they share vagina?
Speaker 1: They share a vagiana?
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 7: Abby controls the right arm and leg and Brittany controls the left.
Speaker 1: I don't care to have guests on here. I would absolutely welcome them with oh, let's after hearing this, they probably will say no, but I want to.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're like, no, we got to get on there. Let them know how it is.
Speaker 2: They'd be great guests, great guess, but I do want to know.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure that's everyone's question and I'm sure they hate it, but yeah, I does the other one close her eyes while they have sex?
Speaker 2: Does she does she participate? I'm sure at sisters they've had to have this conversation.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I mean, yeah, Brittany meets someone someday and then they have to go okay, So then what.
Speaker 2: Is this could be?
Speaker 5: Maybe make it fun for maybe they take maybe it turns. Maybe it's the girls always know they're going to have multiple partners no matter what. And I'm sure as sisters they discuss this with each other.
Speaker 2: Can you handle this guy? Do you like him?
Speaker 3: And good for them?
Speaker 2: They seem happy.
Speaker 7: So this is considered threesomes basically every time?
Speaker 3: Then right, yes, of course? And then one more thing.
Speaker 7: Apparently their lives have been documented on a TLC reality series called Abby and Brittany.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'll watch that.
Speaker 2: I saw the clips from that. They're great.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe I'll watch that.
Speaker 1: How am I just hearing about them? They were on the same network as ninety Day Fiance and I didn't know about them. This seems I've really let myself down.
Speaker 2: We really are congrats on the marriage.
Speaker 1: Congrats on the marriage. It sounds like a lot of fun, a lot of drama.
Speaker 5: I heard another there's some other marriage news you have Easton about as getting married.
Speaker 2: That's how I like set it up. But about Gypsy Rose and her divorce. Okay, so I guess this is unmarriage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's leaving her husband three months after she dipped dipped out of prison.
Speaker 2: So why do we think this is.
Speaker 3: Because she's listening to her parole officer?
Speaker 1: Now, wait, really do you think I don't know.
Speaker 2: That she's getting famous and getting attention.
Speaker 1: I don't think her husband was good looking, and she probably was like I can kind of have anyone. I'm kind of like pretty now that I'm getting back and stuff.
Speaker 7: The one thing about Gypsy is what's funny is that a couple of weeks ago she said his d was fire when people were giving her husband some hate. So I guess the D isn't fire anymore.
Speaker 3: The deck that's where her parole officer was like, let's hold her back.
Speaker 1: She's talking too much. Yeah, Like, let's not forget you're not on parole because you like, robbed a bank, you murdered your mom. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think this is classic getting famous.
Speaker 1: This is class. You murdered someone and got famous from it, So classic classic murder to fame. Did you know that Stas is related to her in some way? Yes?
Speaker 5: I saw the headline. I wonder what Stassy thinks about this all she loves it.
Speaker 1: Saucy loves murder about the divorce law.
Speaker 7: So Gypsy said, right now, I need time to let myself find who I am.
Speaker 2: I hear her.
Speaker 1: That is so fair, you guys. Most of her life she thought she was battling a terminal illness. Okay, her mom let her teeth rot out of her head.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then she was in prison and.
Speaker 1: Then she got locked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And now when you get out you want some sort of like So she marries this guy. Now, it's like, okay, maybe I think he was writing her he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course they were engaged in prison, weren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you get out and you're like, wow, there's a lot of fish in this sea, and this is the one I chose. What else do we have coming up?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's so many sports.
Speaker 1: Better who turned a two dollars parlay into fifteen hundred dollars receives email that his winnings are going to unpaid child support? Cannot get it?
Speaker 3: Amen?
Speaker 2: Man? Amen? Amen? How did they do that? Legally?
Speaker 1: What do you mean legally? Legally you gotta pay child support? And if you're out in these streets gambling like a little scrub, you're garnishing your wages, fool. Just like if he went out to go to work and you you don't pay your duty, which is you put your dick somewhere. You participated in making a child. Now you better pay up. So if you're not going to do that, and the wife steps in and says he is X amount of dollars behind on child support, guess what this is called garnishing your wages?
Speaker 3: It was rob I'm guessing it was through an app. It was a well.
Speaker 7: FanDuel shoes through FanDuel and they have a user policy that states that play restriction or third party exclude can be made by requesters who provide proof that an individual is subject to a court order requiring him or her to pay unmet child obligation.
Speaker 1: Why if you would like to sponsor a podcast? Would literally I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: Just for that, and I'm into sports.
Speaker 2: We're a fan of fandelcause.
Speaker 1: Sponsor the rubbish rubbish bones are out there, okay, not paying child's apart and going out here gambling, gambling.
Speaker 4: Gambling, but let's not say you flip this, hey.
Speaker 1: Right, and we're very happy for you. And now we're so happy that.
Speaker 2: You have the money to pay your child's aboard.
Speaker 3: That's how I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: That's so great it is.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that and we have.
Speaker 1: To assume that that's exactly why you did it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: She was at the track thinking my child needs food. This two bucks better flip quick?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, all right.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Also, Duncan Dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 2: The Short King, because this is just support for short people everywhere.
Speaker 5: Shout out Duncan. You can be another sponsor. We love you, we love.
Speaker 1: You, but I don't understand the Short King.
Speaker 5: Duncan Donuts renamed their small iced coffee to Short King, and then this is their quote, because sometimes you don't need a large or even a medium.
Speaker 2: You just need a short king.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the five eights, Shout.
Speaker 5: Out to the fives. Well, I'm not a king, but I can be a short king sometimes. Good for them. I love Duncan.
Speaker 1: Well, I love Duncan too, if we're going to talk, especially because they have j Lo in their ads.
Speaker 3: Good one. But McDonald's McDonald's.
Speaker 2: McDonald's is great, Duncan.
Speaker 4: They're skidding, but they're getting crispy cream donuts McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Just when I think McDonald's will slap.
Speaker 2: You, bring in the glaze.
Speaker 4: The glazed chocolate iced with sprinkles and chocolate iced cream, and I will be Oh, I hope.
Speaker 3: They throw that on like a breakfast sandwich. And those are the buns.
Speaker 5: Have you guys, have you ever been to the State Fair and gotten a Krispy Kream burger?
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Buns are Krispy Kream and they put it's a ham.
Speaker 1: I absolutely could not. What I could do is a little egg on there on a doughnut on a donut, because if you think about it, or maybe they're both breakfast at least or for the meat eaters, crispy chicken. Oh a little hot.
Speaker 2: Sauce, Krispy Kream. We've got a pitch for you right here, Chicken.
Speaker 5: You guys are doing a la la ex Crispy Cream collab Krispy Kream.
Speaker 3: Reach out, shout out McDonald's. Forget that. Yeah what an?
Speaker 1: Megan Fox defends ritual of her and MGK dropping blood into each other's mouths. She makes a great point. Guess what, I think it's weird that girls are out here letting guys come in their mouth and they don't even know these guys. One hundred percent. I agree. However, blood freaks me out. So you could you could tell me like someone let someone shit in their mouth, and I'd still be.
Speaker 5: Like blood, blood and funny.
Speaker 1: I got my blood drawn the other day to find out the gender of my baby and I literally quite literally pass out. Yes, yeah, because they took about eight vials.
Speaker 2: Did they put your feet in the air?
Speaker 1: No, they told me, so I was like, I was like, I'm usually fine. Just talk to me. One leaves, two leaves, You're still going three, four five, And she and I'm like, oh we're still talking. Oh we're not done.
Speaker 3: I'm going down.
Speaker 1: Literally The next time, they said, please remind us that you faint because we need to lay you down. I was like, yeah, next time, it would be nice if you could tell me that you're drawing more than two vials, because if you would have told me why they take so much they need Well, it's just that point in time where it's like not only the gender, like that's the fun part, but like a bunch of other testing that they do when they just needed that much. And this is when I wish that thearahos or whatever really was real. My finger tell me what I need to know.
Speaker 2: Someone make that they tried.
Speaker 3: They tried and it didn't go well, Well, we should have.
Speaker 1: Someone who's like, actually.
Speaker 3: I feel like well I feel like if it was capable, we'd have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's uh. As Andy Cohne would say, I'd like to switch gears here to the to the ache and release of the week, Jessica, would you like to start us off? My love?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: I My ache of the week is going to be and this is an ongoing and you know what, I'll talk about it here because I saw a comment on one of the podcast videos that says no offense, but Jessica, do you have ADHD?
Speaker 2: I sure, as heck do, and I found that out.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't.
Speaker 5: I did find that out, mind you, just a few months ago. And so it's quite a journey, you know, just like I think it's like adult on set ADHD, but like there's been signs of it in my childhood.
Speaker 2: Who knows. But it's quite a journey.
Speaker 5: I'm not a big medicine person, but I am because the ADHD was like really affecting my life. I have been trying adderall. I only do it every so often.
Speaker 1: Because again I'm on it right now. It does. But by the way, if you don't have add because there's adderall for ADD or ADHD or both.
Speaker 5: My therapist or what my doctor is like ADD now covers it.
Speaker 2: I don't know how accurate that is, but he just calls it ADD.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, So if you don't have ad D, then medications like adderall have the reverse effect on you, right.
Speaker 5: They kind of it's like a speed I believe. Again, you guys, I'm not a doctor, so I.
Speaker 3: Don't know giving you that chemical imbalance you're missing.
Speaker 5: So it's yes, And I've heard too that it's like a lot of It's just very interesting because I always used to think you guys I was like add adhd all my college friends.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, oh, I have ADD and I'm like, no, you just want adderall.
Speaker 5: But it is very real and there's very real like things where you can overly, you can hyper focus.
Speaker 2: It's been an interesting journey, so I.
Speaker 1: And ADD has been spoken about. I remember kids were diagnosed with that when I was in elementary school, but I feel like now you had it as well. I feel like it's now more Yeah, you were medicated because of it.
Speaker 3: It was taking it milig instant relief long last, like I was melting.
Speaker 1: Easton, my dad would have a folder back in the day when like you had papers and not iPads, and it would.
Speaker 3: Say homework, homework, turn it in. Like I didn't even turnn.
Speaker 1: I forget so up in the night that he would come home with his folder and all the papers that were supposed to be turned in that day. We're still sitting there. But it didn't make any sense because I'm like Easton, I have I've had that teacher. She literally says, when the class is sitting there, it's time to come up and turn in your assignments. You literally watched the whole class get up to turn in the assignment. What are you doing when the whole class does that hyper.
Speaker 3: Focused on something else? Well, I'm looking out the window.
Speaker 4: I wonder when the homework is supposed to be turned on, and then the class is over and I'm like, oh, fuck, I didn't turn it in.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing is a lot of people think it's one thing, and there's very many different forms of add and ADHD. I thought like, oh, because I'm not jumping from test to test to test, I don't have it. But it's not a medical doctor. But there's a add or ADHD is like a dopamine deficiencies. So there's certain things you do, like you become locked onto.
Speaker 2: New activities jiu jitsu.
Speaker 5: Yes, you become hyper focused on certain things. Sometimes it's very difficult to multitask, or sometimes you multitask on everything. It's a very interesting journey and I have a lot more respect for it now because I used to think it was over diagnosed, which I kind of still think it is.
Speaker 2: And I used to think like, oh, you just want adderall and I don't think that anymore.
Speaker 5: So my ache and relief is all of that combined, because my relief is like just kind of figuring it out and you know, experimenting with adderall experimenting with all natural alternatives, and so yeah, there we have it.
Speaker 1: There, you have it from the mouths of babes. Do you have a relief or no? That's oh it was a combination.
Speaker 6: Did you go next?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My ache was what episode is? We're late.
Speaker 4: I didn't get to go to Houston two weeks ago with you guys.
Speaker 3: But it's Austin.
Speaker 1: No, they don't, not if you use it. Not if you ask a Texas person.
Speaker 3: I'm a Texas person, so they may look the same to me. Yeah, glad ass ground right.
Speaker 1: Country country hills, rolling hills.
Speaker 3: Didn't get to go to the wedding and see that side of the family.
Speaker 1: And they've got a lot of blue bonnets, blue bonnet flowers wearing oh it's the name of a flower and butter. Blue bonnets and butter. There's a blue bonnet butter, No there is. But they grow wild everywhere and they're stunning. And it makes all the sense now that the chicks go.
Speaker 3: On a pillow.
Speaker 1: Well blue Boney Star.
Speaker 3: Should have done that, but some twanging it.
Speaker 1: But I don't have pipes. See there we go.
Speaker 3: I would have given her credit.
Speaker 1: To get talking Whitney Houston level pipes. Now I can get twenty because I don't have the pipe. Well you have the moving on. So that's your relay.
Speaker 4: My relief has been everybody when I talked about my anxiety and everybody that has reached out to me. And I do want to say I didn't respond a lot because everybody gave me like little things that they would do, and I was so hyper focused on that I would go into my phone research what they were telling me and get to a good thing. So to everybody that said something and gave me options to help, that is my relief. Is just having a good amount of people that.
Speaker 3: People, that is my relief.
Speaker 4: So thank you guys, and I will respond, oh, I love you Easton.
Speaker 1: I love that that they helped you out.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good to know that you're not alone. That's the one thing that kind of even calms the anxiety. It's like once somebody is like this is it's like I'm not alone. I can I can calm down. So thank you to everybody and all of our listeners. I love you guys.
Speaker 1: That is so kind, so kind.
Speaker 2: What about yours law ache and relief.
Speaker 1: My ache is that I was in Austin, Texas, where they have Schlotsky's, which is a sandwich shop.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Great, We're pulling out of who knows where, and I make eye contact with the Schlotsky sign. I said, your mouth go landy now, okay, and we pull up and it says, sorry, we're closed for Easter Sunday.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 1: And when I tell you I I crave Schlotsky's sandwiches on a regular basis with their hot sock. Now my mouth is watering. You will never in your life. I don't. I don't even know how to explain it. I get the original. The lettuce is poppin', the bread is nice and spongy and weird. It's so crunchy and saw. It's just the best. Okay, it's the best, Jerry, the best.
Speaker 4: We would drive like they were ten minutes when in Salt Lake just to go to Slotskis.
Speaker 3: We do what ons a week, twice a week even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I haven't seen a close for Easter signs since I lived in Utah.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, in Texas they closed down.
Speaker 3: For football games on Fridays.
Speaker 1: Oh, for high school. Yeah, that was Utah too, So that was that was a big ache for me. I was really upset about it, so upset. I posted about it, actually, and they responded. I didn't. I didn't tag them. They saw and they said, we really miss you and we love you. They said that, I'm about to book another trip just to go, yes, hey there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well what about slotskis?
Speaker 1: Can they do something for there isn't one. I've looked it up.
Speaker 5: I'm this whole world this one, you guys. I'll tell you right now when I'm mad.
Speaker 1: It's like a four day drive. If you think I haven't looked it up a lot.
Speaker 2: Do you know, have you ever heard of Ike Sandwiches? Because it sounds similar and.
Speaker 3: It's just so good.
Speaker 7: We just had that over the weekend. Here.
Speaker 3: It's right here in Colver, all right, Can we go thereafter?
Speaker 2: Ye? It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I need to google though, because I really highly doubt they're the same, but I'll go.
Speaker 3: I'll try try, just to let you guys know. It ain't fucking slots.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 5: There's a Schlatsky's in Vegas four hours and forty seven minutes away.
Speaker 1: There's a Schlatsky's in Vegas.
Speaker 2: There is four hours and forty. Oh damn, it does look delicious.
Speaker 1: It's very delicious. I will say that my relief would be going and seeing my best friend get married and look very very happy and see people who I haven't seen in a very long time. And I know it sounds strange, but just uh, to be around some normalcy. I don't get Ethan said something funny the other day. I was like social media. He goes, it's a place where a lot of people go to like find their news or engage in certain topics. And I was like, it gives me anxiety, and he goes because most people get on the explore page and they're not seeing things about themselves. They just get to scroll. And I've only been in la for We're going on eleven years, and I have live to normal life before. And I'm not saying that I live a life like Kim Kardashian by any means, but it was nice to be around people who just the their goals and their wants and their needs. We're just very like pure and true. Does that make sense at all?
Speaker 5: No, it makes all the sense. And that's great and I'm so glad you're around that energy. You need to reset like that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like there are moments where I'm like, I just think it sounds nice to go into a backyard barbecue, have someone crack some beers. Not for me, but and like, enjoy the weekend because the week is hard. I'm used to people who don't have regular jobs. It's just a funky world that I live in. So it was a relief to be a part of normalcy again. Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: What a long winded answer. Why I think that what I have to say is so interesting that I can go on for a full two minutes is beyond me and I will work on it.
Speaker 2: Well it is, and it's your podcast.
Speaker 5: And also I just did it with my adderall in ADHDS.
Speaker 1: And if I did not have add I would have listened. I am not medicated yet, so roll with me. You guys, Thank you for listening to another episode of the Give Them All a Podcast. I know again that we're probably a little late to some of these stories, but we're still funny as fuck, so I know you'll enjoy it all. We'll catch you next week.