Speaker 1: From Hollywood to You air on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, so Tanya raised the issue here. You were at the grocery store. You were in line, and you're one of those people that if you only have an item or two items and they've got a big load, you let them go in front of you. You're very courteous like that.
Speaker 3: I always do that.
Speaker 2: Now, what happened in the opposite fashion recently?
Speaker 3: I did my big shop and I forgot one thing, so I put all my stuff in my car. I went back to grab my immunity community pills and go back in line, and I'm behind this person that has a whole cart full of stuff, and I'm like looking at them, waiting for them to be like, yeah, yeah, like you can go ahead. You just have one thing and I have five hundred in this basket. And they did not. They sat there, rang up all their stuff, and I sat there with my one little item.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I'm I wish you on that too, because I would be initially I'd be a little curious, what's wrong? Like, what where do you have to be? What is it that you can't see that I have one little immunity package with me in my hand, and you have got You've got an entire week's worth of things for twenty five people. But just remember, people many times are just thinking they're in their bubble. They're not like, oh, that's Tanya. I want to make sure that she stays longer. It's like it's not directed to you personally. People are in their bubbles. They're trying to get their things done.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. We have to get out of our bubbles and look at it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to fault that on the surface. I agree with you, let you go, but honestly, people got enough going on. They worried about you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can made the eye contact several times. I didn't want to be like, can I go in front of you? And you didn't ask? Nouse, I offered, you can't assume.
Speaker 2: Sorry, your awkward eye contact would have made me want to get out back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do that with stranger. If you don't ask, you don't get I do.
Speaker 1: If you don't ask, you don't get.
Speaker 2: People are in their bubble they need to get it done, and if you don't ask for it, you're not going to get it. And you got to move on. However, I am the you and that generally, and I do wonder, hm, where did they have to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, this is to lose no sleep issue. So MICHAELA, what is the issue about? You found out that guys put information about their partners or they're the girls that they're dating in their notes app.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this happened to my friend. So she told me that this guy she's been on a couple of dates with takes notes during the date during the day. So he was like, when's your birthday? And she told him, oh, it's next month. And he was like, oh, that's good to know. And he takes out his phone and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, crche and let me give him some guidance. Let me tell you something. I mean, all of you guys in a secret Yes, we all put notes when we meet you in our notes app.
Speaker 1: Now in front of her, right exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the key. You gotta like, remember it the best time to do this stuff, Honestly, anybody is over the phone when you're talking, ask all those questions and then put them in your notes. Then let weeks go by, then bring those up.
Speaker 5: Favorite dessert your journalist, right, He's right, I'm telling you every dude.
Speaker 2: I know that dates when they meet a girl puts the notes down. Yours truly does it.
Speaker 1: It's you. I feel like it's in your nature to take notes when you talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: Let's see what I am.
Speaker 1: Literally what you do here on the show. So you're just on the phone with her, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it's very sweet that you do that. I think it shows thought intention callback.
Speaker 2: Although I'd be very embarrassed if you read or if you like called me out on it. I don't even't think I remember.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: I think it's more thoughtful if you don't have to take the notes and you actually just remember.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, I can't remember, so I gotta write it down.
Speaker 1: If you love or like the person, you remember.
Speaker 2: No, I loved a lot of people that took notes on I.
Speaker 6: Never took any notes on my.
Speaker 2: Everybody takes notes. Just don't do it in front of them, do so? You spend time with your mom and dad saysing, do you drop any bombs from that you curse in front of them? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I feel uncomfortable doing it.
Speaker 2: You know, with my mom over literally just here, I've caught myself a couple of times, you know, because I don't I do it. I don't do it here, but I can do it adds to the story sometimes to yeah, yeah, adds to the shock and drama sometimes, but I and I tread lightly with her to see how it's going to go. It's I can tell it's still not going to go. Well, she doesn't really want to hear about it now, Jordan, you live with your parents, Yes, I do, so this must be more challenging because I did live with my mom over the weekend, but she will depart today. Do you curse in front of your parents with you to live with them?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 7: I really try my best to just keep it professional.
Speaker 2: And what would happen if you did in front of your parents that you live with.
Speaker 7: Well, it just happened recently over the phone, and it wasn't the greatest reaction.
Speaker 8: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: And what are we talking? Give me some context of what it was about.
Speaker 7: We Well, I call my mom a lot. I call her multiple times a day just to like chat with her. And there is just one situation where I was just ranting and I think I got too comfortable. So in the middle of my sentence. I just dropped the hardest f ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the good news. You should feel great. You have such a tight relationship that you could do that with her. I mean, that's the spin you got to say to her. Yeah, I'm giving you the I'm giving you the line to give to her for you on your on your behalf, for you back to her. Hey, mom, I know I shouldn't have said that, but you understand, Like, I just feel like I can tell you anything. Just that right there.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that to tell you anything. Oh you jant me to call her and have her hear this from you right now?
Speaker 7: You know, if it would just keep the heat off me.
Speaker 2: Well, somehow the heat's going to find you while you're living with your parents no matter what. I really cannot guide me. I yeah, just spin it about tightness. Sometimes life is about the spin with the parents. Got to spin it into the closeness. If you've lost your phone, and when you do lose your phone, it is very stressful. So keep this in mind. These are the three places people lose their phone the most. Make sure you're extra aware of your phone when you're at a bar, when you're at the gym or in a ride chair. I have left my phone and a backpack in a ride chair before.
Speaker 1: I can't find the back it's such a bum.
Speaker 2: That's my backpack. And I got on the eight hundred app, right on the app, and I went deep into the lost and found and nothing still as soon as my backpack. And it's full of things like personal things. I had journals in there. I had yellow legal pads there, I had hard back general there and there well, there were things I wrote down about my life. It's a blessing.
Speaker 3: It's a blessing in disguise because you're more of a mersed guy anyway.
Speaker 2: No, but someone has my backpack with my.
Speaker 1: Things I got a long time ago. He's still talking about it three years.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna my surface, all right. Today's quote. Job titles are temporary. Purpose is infinite.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: So think about what you're called, but what you do when you do it, give it purpose.
Speaker 9: Kiss City and counting.
Speaker 10: Let me talk up everybody to the wild wild West.
Speaker 11: A state that's a toucha bowl.
Speaker 10: I can lead your next to tracked shair drawing like a sun to your chests, like a best for your chimney in the city your sex were in that sunshine.
Speaker 12: Steak for the bomb street the safe.
Speaker 13: Way, You'll never find a dance Poe.
Speaker 10: Empty and kills me on the mission pole. The friends clean mean money making machine serving.
Speaker 11: Dream upon in the game, but tends making back to every since hundreds was wearing sassoom, now was stinty flip and they crossed me and watched me down and shine looking like a rob lit barachi. It's saw good from Diego to the pay your.
Speaker 10: City, gainst the bomb in your city, making payroll on the finger and feel the same way track in the town of California years.
Speaker 14: That's rights count game.
Speaker 1: The game look straight comes just sit and shake.
Speaker 2: Shaken.
Speaker 14: Jelly shame shaken, shame shake and cha shake and something shaming.
Speaker 12: Out of the rail puts out a jail California three minutes soon as a tampon a scene amm And who's screaming is feeding for money and alcohol the like before playing with Jo.
Speaker 2: It's on boar only your Kelly.
Speaker 14: Will we buy it?
Speaker 8: Not really?
Speaker 14: So they've been top and now let me wear it. Chuck's not Valley there.
Speaker 2: That's why the locks and cats and.
Speaker 14: Bide that's what we do.
Speaker 12: Plusses would have cousing. We can libe with other fruit fas because we clow.
Speaker 2: Brands world wide.
Speaker 12: Let them recognize the long beats of root brands from being in grinding like the flow tam It's wet. PLoP said, you don't know what will buntare not?
Speaker 14: No man?
Speaker 12: Say what you say will give me that bol beef from great Let me tell her name. The streaks, the balat oh Quinn, the sack tawny.
Speaker 14: Every of them back down.
Speaker 2: Kelly is wearing butt. They mackdamn?
Speaker 8: Can you.
Speaker 11: Ship the.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 14: Content? Up beat rock game, make a shake, shake.
Speaker 2: A two point seven kiss? Fm uh. Midterms, Sophia, what are you taking mid terms on?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what topics? But what subjects?
Speaker 1: What topics?
Speaker 2: And the thing in the frame of which we talk what subjects?
Speaker 13: So my classes are also a little crazy this quarter. I'm taking Native American Women France and Asia and literature and arts and just a cute film class.
Speaker 2: Okay, now if you have midterms right now? So I remember when I was growing up, the best technique would be to borrow someone information that didn't always happen, or go over well with the professor, So cheating, that's there. There was somebody sound in front of me because we were alphabetically ordered. Who in high school would slide her paper to the right right at the right time for me to quickly grab some letters every once.
Speaker 8: In a while.
Speaker 6: So I don't suggest that because because that would be cheating, right, it's borrowing, sporrowing.
Speaker 2: What are your two techniques for memorizing things?
Speaker 13: So the first technique is called the fine men technique. And I'm actually really excited to try this one because you basically orally or write it down, but you explain the topic as if you're explaining it to a little kid, So you like really simplify it and break it down so that even like a fourth grader could understand it.
Speaker 2: But do you have to do the simplifying or does someone help you simplify it?
Speaker 13: So you like read and review the material and then you simplify it to the best of your abilities, and then if you get stuck and don't know how to simplify it, you just go back review more and then do it all.
Speaker 1: Can you just put this stuff into chat gypt because gosh, if I.
Speaker 13: Had that during simplify this lesson, but then you don't like understand and retain the information as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes your tention isn't the goal, it's just getting through it.
Speaker 14: Is the goal.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm not sure. What's the second study technique for people taking mid terms right now?
Speaker 13: The second one is called blurting, and this is when you.
Speaker 2: Blurt out the facts.
Speaker 13: This is when you read a chapter in your book or read the notes, whatever you got to do, and you write it down on a blank piece of paper. It can't be lined, it can't be anything like a blank piece of paper, and you write it down as much as you can go, and then you compare it to the original notes.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's the first one technique for me?
Speaker 13: I do too, but I feel like they're both for memorization. So that's honestly what I need right now.
Speaker 2: So we'll see how What about writing stuff down? Like just writing things down and picturing what I wrote down helps too?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Like I like the diagrams, and yes, call that the secret method.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Thank you, We're back with five hundred dollars and back to school cash in this thing Turn it.
Speaker 1: Out on air with Ryan Seacrest Kids FM.
Speaker 2: We can eradicate food.
Speaker 15: Ti inside.
Speaker 1: I look up a.
Speaker 2: Plain by I'm not in tonight.
Speaker 1: What is the next one into you?
Speaker 8: It's insane right.
Speaker 5: By?
Speaker 15: Wait your dad side next to you, day side, we'll see tonight.
Speaker 8: Get and see it.
Speaker 14: You can be my bed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 15: You'll take my control. Never been out proper before. But I'm not going to your tone soon says you say, what treat be this way? A boy's not here the second.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be like you're.
Speaker 16: Talking to you.
Speaker 4: My bed.
Speaker 10: You can be my bed.
Speaker 1: Give me, I'm come to that.
Speaker 14: Really, give me my men.
Speaker 15: Taken from my bed, dress up agains with me and very gedingo.
Speaker 17: What you can't be here with me?
Speaker 7: Every stock on and my feeling is on the plane words fade away to stay he happened.
Speaker 15: So to say, it's like the must be just going over faces time from fending up, making ahead like boats.
Speaker 1: That's my ego, boats to schedule and menes for men.
Speaker 14: I member like ben ha ha.
Speaker 17: Has like you're talking to your chicks to.
Speaker 5: My country.
Speaker 15: Now I'm knocking sasday have a Metisa, yesday.
Speaker 1: Are both here to say.
Speaker 2: One of two point seven kiss Mikayla, go ahead, what's they shoot back?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 4: So my girlfriend asked me to set her up with one of my best guy friends and.
Speaker 1: He's not into her.
Speaker 2: Sow Okay, so you know both of them, yes, and you know that he doesn't like her, your girlfriend, and you have this information, but she wants you to set them up.
Speaker 4: Yes, and she's like, hey, like you should set us up? Like we are you gonna set us up? But I'm like, hey, not into her? But I don't know how to tell her that.
Speaker 2: Well what how would he react if you go to him to try and set him up with her? Well?
Speaker 4: I did kind of mention it, and he was like, he was like, nah, not why is he not into it? He says that he has this thing where he doesn't like to date my friends, like he doesn't want to he's with you.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, Tanya, Actually I think so ye wait is this the hot guy that you're friends with?
Speaker 1: This is the hot guy?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: And you're like I can't date him because he's too hot?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, that's not it.
Speaker 4: We're just really good friends and he oh, but maybe.
Speaker 2: It's not about those two. Maybe it's you not wheting a hook guy up with your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I lean down, took them up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's we can try a different angle.
Speaker 2: Here is he dating?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, if he's actively dating other girls? He is, then maybe that's you're out.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think he's kind of seen a girl or maybe multiple women, who knows. I don't think it's the right time.
Speaker 2: Can I just come up with a concept here? Sure? If she's so hot and he's such a good friend, yea, why aren't you dating?
Speaker 1: Trust me? We have been telling her this for years because it's just I can't think of him like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can you not think of someone so hot that? Literally that's how it works.
Speaker 1: We're just no, he's just he's not my type.
Speaker 2: That there you go, it's not your type.
Speaker 1: A picture of this man, because I mean Ryan will go for him.
Speaker 3: At this point, I read, yes, I can pull it up.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting involved.
Speaker 1: You have to get involved at least visual aids so you can just see what he looks like. It was right there, right there, right there?
Speaker 2: Hold can I see that?
Speaker 8: Hold?
Speaker 3: It's still I'm caring?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Where is he in a castle in Scotland?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: University studios? Hollywood tickets are.
Speaker 1: Next on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 13: At them.
Speaker 2: One or two point seven, kiss at them. It's time for Ryan's roses. Dear Ryan, Sisney and Tanya. My husband was spending too much time with a coworker and her husband and found out and then called me, Okay, I don't need to know too much more than that sounds pretty bad. Selena is on the phone in north Ridge. So the four of you, after you got this information, all of y'all got together, and the other woman made it very clear that it was over, but she did love your husband. Wait what happened?
Speaker 16: Yeah, basically, you know, they said that it was over, but you know she noticed them getting too close.
Speaker 2: But you say over, meaning did they have an affair?
Speaker 16: Well, they had something. I mean there was you know, pictures and photos and texts between them.
Speaker 2: So you know that your husband had something going on, and her husband knows that something went on. And what are we supposed to do? I don't know what we're gonna do. You already know that they've cheated.
Speaker 16: Well at first, I honestly I didn't know. I was you know, I have four kids and so I'm busy doing you know, drop off, pickup, you know, lunches, all that kind of stuff. And you know when the husband called me at first, I was stunned, but you know, they said it was over, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you know what happened. And you're asking us to find out if it's truly over, to see if he sends roses to somebody. What's the coworker's name, what's her name?
Speaker 16: Lily?
Speaker 2: Lily? All right, I got it. You just want you want to make sure it's over. Yeah, he's been How is he? How has he acted ever since the four of you got together in this situation?
Speaker 16: I mean honestly, like he seems like he's in mourning, like he's depressed, and I don't know if he misses her or if you know, he was like actually going to leave me.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on one second, I see. So our assignment is to find out if he's not thinking about her Lily anymore. Next us, you're in Ryan's roses right now. We just met Selena, So check this out. Selena, her husband had an affair, hooked up, did something with a coworker. That coworker's husband also found out about it. The four of them got together to address it. That's awkward, and the other woman in this case, the woman that Selena's husband was messing around with. She made it clear that it's over, that something happened, but it's over, and Selena wants to know is it really over?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 2: But Selena, whether it's over or not, you know that he cheated. Do you still want to try and make it work?
Speaker 16: We have four kids. I can't just like call it clips.
Speaker 2: Just so understand everything the context here, Selena. I need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call, and then his name Go ahead.
Speaker 16: Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that right now. Her name is Lily. Lily is the coworker he already had something with. So who's he thinking about? For roses? Right now? Selena Lily?
Speaker 8: Here we go. Hello. Hi?
Speaker 1: Is this Travis?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi, Travis.
Speaker 6: My name is Becky. I'm calling from the Fancy Flores. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 8: Uh? Where did you say?
Speaker 6: You call them the Fancy Flores. We're located here in north Ridge, right off Nordoff. You know, we're like the Vaughn's is right there in that shopping center.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, we deliver locally.
Speaker 1: And surrounding areas.
Speaker 6: The reason I'm calling you, Travis Is because we're offering a free promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 1: What I mean, they're free.
Speaker 6: I don't need cash from you, I don't need any billion info or anything like that. Just the name of the person you want to send them to in a note.
Speaker 8: Okay, great, this is weird where you saying?
Speaker 1: Located right here off of a nordof in Northridge.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, we're just you know, we're trying to.
Speaker 1: Promote our business.
Speaker 6: We do ask if you like our arrangements, you come back as a customer one day. But these are free, Like I said, no cash, no sign up, no membership, nothing like this. These are completely free. We can have them out by lunchtime today.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, hey, uh okay, yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: Amazing? Okay? So what is their name the person you want to send them to?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 8: That would be a Selena.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what do you want to put on the card?
Speaker 8: Oh man, that's a tough one. Just what I'm really sorry about everything? I love you?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Okay, I'm really sorry about everything. I love you?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is everything? Okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, Travis, it's Ryan Seacrest. Your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and we are wondering what's happening here?
Speaker 8: Whoa what, what's the what's what's this?
Speaker 2: This is us calling you asking you what's how your relationship is going with Selena?
Speaker 8: What's Selena? It's going really? Well? Okay? Good? Well? You know she said she would be kind of down lately.
Speaker 2: How would she be down any reason?
Speaker 8: I don't know. It's just it's it's just kind of how to put in words, you know, it's it's it's hard to talk about him, the regular stranger.
Speaker 2: I understand. So your wife is on the line. Would you like to discuss it with her? Selena? Go ahead?
Speaker 16: Hi, Travis. I was just worried. I felt like something was going on with you, like, you know, whatever was going on with her?
Speaker 8: Oh No, it's no, it's it's not that. It's it's more the realization that it nearly blew up a whole family guy and being stupid. Look, I didn't even realize what that was until it was two page.
Speaker 2: So Travis, it sounds like you guys have been through this, So we're gonna let you continue and and talk. But Selena, did you get the peace of mind that you were looking for?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 2: I feel like he really does feel Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 16: I feel I feel like since here and we're good. Okay, we can probably get off the radio now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we should probably comprive of your baby.
Speaker 2: We'll take care of that for you. So I think that's mission accomplished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, they got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sounds suss.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest. I was saying to Assistanty and Tanya earlier this morning, Sophia that I slept in a bed of macaroni and cheese last night. It was such a good sleep. And you know, I also did you know that sala machines can hurt your sleep? Haven't. We talked about how soald machines are. The noise, the white noise a lot of us think is so soothing and so good for you, But now they're saying, if you sleep with the white noise, it can really interupt like this kind of a sound. Right, here's white noise.
Speaker 1: It's like static, no not mean.
Speaker 2: People sleeping with white noise led to a nineteen minute decrease in rem sleep.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much that I've been telling you guys for years.
Speaker 3: I shook me too.
Speaker 2: This struck me as wait what because I even put I put sound bowl bads on sometimes wow on YouTube. Yeah you got it as a guy sitting there and he's got sticks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I get bulls.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I really got to know this guy. I mean, I don't know him, but I've started to connect with him. Every night when I go to sleep, he's there on the bowls. But apparently that's bad. It was helping me. But airplane noise too. You know when you go on a plane and that just that sound. This sound here of the airplane, Oh so good. Someone think that's soothing, white noise soothing.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's bearable, but it's not soothing.
Speaker 2: No, he interrupted big time caused it. Twenty three minute decrease in r EMM sleep. So I think the way I'm going to look at this is sound, bowls, chimes, whatever it is that can calm me down to go to sleep. But I'm gonna you gotta try and sleep without all the noise or the sound.
Speaker 1: Right, put a timer on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. This is my it's my pregame bedtime sound right there.
Speaker 1: This like stresses me out more.
Speaker 2: I've introduced this concept to dates before and how's that gone. Oh, we're not hanging out anymore? Okay, But I don't think it was this. We all need to make new goals for peace and harmony in our lives, Sisney, I think this is a great new goal that you want to cut down on the amount of apps that you have on your phone.
Speaker 1: The scrolling has.
Speaker 6: Just become an issue for me recently, and so I thought of this. And I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this idea, but I thought maybe having a separate iPad at home for just that stuff is the way to go.
Speaker 1: And then throughout the day, I just use my phone for my phone, like, and I don't.
Speaker 6: Have all the apps on it, and so when I do want to go on Instagram, it's in allotted time that I give myself at home with my specific iPad.
Speaker 1: For that, and then that's it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm with you one hundred percent. I just was having this conversation with my mom, Okay, I said, you know, sometimes I just want to like open up my phone and send you a note, but every time I our text. Every time I do, I end up in a rabbit hole of work, text or other things. And then I've got friends. So I don't know if you have this with apps and friends. I've got friends. If you say, hey, the wind's blowing west, they've got an app to go look it up immediately. Nope, it's not. It's blowing east. Yeah, like what are you doing? Like they check every single thing in their life as an app right now? They surf. They got sixteen apps to go surfing that day, right through the winds and the check surf. I'm like, you got there's just way too much information, way too much data coming in. Yes, it is causing a problem for me too, So just give me the first two apps you would alleviate or eliminate or decrease use.
Speaker 8: Job.
Speaker 1: Instagram would have to come off my phone for sure.
Speaker 3: What if you go to the doctor's office? What about it after work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to post that or something.
Speaker 3: No, but you just sit there in the waiting room for that's the other thing.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's maybe, yeah, you can get a magazine or yeah, talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: I don't know, strike up a conversation.
Speaker 2: Dentist at the dentist is difficult.
Speaker 6: That's not on my phone during the dentist, I'm like just staring at the well my dentist as a TV. It's nice but okay, So Instagram for sure, and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably TikTok as well well, the two most scrollable apps.
Speaker 2: Tny, what would you get rid of immediately? The two apps you'd have to alleviate from your phone?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: I guess I would get rid of like my bank app.
Speaker 2: Is this a torturous assignment?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would not want to tell off of my phone honestly, the bank ap.
Speaker 2: I don't know why the bank cap because I just could.
Speaker 3: Do that at home. I don't need to be like checking it on my phone. You know, what would you delete?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I was just on my apps?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what would you delete?
Speaker 2: I don't care. You could pick any ten off my phone take them away. I really don't care. And I hope I give you my password later so you can just do it for me.
Speaker 1: I just need your face.
Speaker 2: It's right here every day, right on the screen, all right now, Tanya. I'd love that you were talking about this because I am that person that does this. You know, when you are throwing trash away in the kitchen. There are two types of people. There are those that will take the trash out, and then there are those that do what I do that Robbie does and what is that? Yes?
Speaker 3: And that is when I say, trash cans full? Do you mind taking the trash can out? He grabs a paper towel, stuffs it with his hand, pushes it all the way down so there's maybe like four inches left on the top, and he says, see, now there's more.
Speaker 2: Space human trash compacting.
Speaker 3: I'm like, then I end up when it does fill up, I end up taking it out and the bag rips, and then the trash falls on my feet and then I had and I'm like, babe, just take it out, and I love you. It's his birthdays. I'm not trying to shade birthday, but it drives me nuts. Why does he do that?
Speaker 2: I do it too. I break down boxes to get it flatter. I press meats, proteins, plastics, whatever is in those two different things. I press down as far as I can press. Barbecue sauce comes out the bottom and I'm still pressing that. I don't know what it is. Whatever I can do, it's like a game. Whatever I can do to tetris more trash in there. Before I have to carry it out.
Speaker 3: I win, and it was Babe, why do you want to waste so many trash bags?
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, he's right this much.
Speaker 1: I'm my guys, I push it down as well.
Speaker 2: I push that stuff down sometimes. I don't use a paper towel good. I just take my palm and press that stuff down in there, and it just the juice, the juice in the bottom underneath between the trash can and the plastic bag. I got trash juice. That is just disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's so gross.
Speaker 2: If you do your roommates take the trash out. Oh god, no, what did you say, human impact?
Speaker 13: No, we have grocery bags that sit outside of our full trash can that get piled up.
Speaker 1: With college life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that will change, but I am ade tell Robbie happy birthday. I too pushed my trash down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell him. You're on his side.
Speaker 2: I think definitely that is going to do it for us today. Coming up tomorrow, we'll got a second date update. Have a great Monday, guys, take aod care. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again. Tomorrow,