Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. My News Roundup, Information Overload Hour eight hundred and nine four one Sewan. If you want to be a part of the program, just thirty nine days till election date. Of course, early voting has started in many states. Many more states joining the club if you will, next week. And this is the inflection point of all inflection points I think for the country in terms of everything that's on the line. One in state that we're paying a lot of attention to. You got what they call the Democratic blue Wall. And for Democrats it is imperative that they win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and the polling couldn't be any closer. Republicans they've got to win certainly North Carolina and Georgia, and then of course Arizona, Nevada. I mean, there's so many important states here in play that the seven states that will matter the most. I mean, you think back to twenty sixteen, one hundred thousand votes or less, and you've got in three states and therein we choose a president, you know, in three stage forty four thousand votes in twenty twenty and you choose a president over one hundred and what sixty million votes that were cast overall, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: In Michigan.
Speaker 1: You might recall, remember we played this this Kamala Harris, we have the right to go into people's homes is on top of her mandatory gun confiscation bill. Even though she brags now that she's packing and you break into her home, she's going to shoot the hell out of you. Well she I guess has you know, one one system of self defense for her and the rest of us are just treated to a whole different set of standards. And you might recall when she said that, in fact, we have the right to go into your home and we have the right to make sure that you're properly maintaining your firearms. Oh, I didn't know that we had to register every firearm that we have, but this is what she said.
Speaker 3: So this is about just basically saying that we're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community. And just because she legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to.
Speaker 4: See if you're being responsible, safe and.
Speaker 1: The way you conduct your fair, we're going to walk into your home even though you have a legal firearm and make sure, well, where's the warrant to walk into your home? Whatever happened an unreasonable search and seizure. Well, Now, in the state of Michigan and the House of Representatives there, they passed a bipartisan amendment to the K through twelve budget containing a provision that encourages students to report their parents for improperly stored firearms. According to the Detroit Free Press, it says sounds a lot like Tim Wall's snitch line during COVID. The final one million dollars in the bill is part of the school safety aspect, with a tip line number which children could call in order to anonymously tell on their parents for engaging in alleged improper firearms storage practices. Wow joining us now is former gubernatorial candidate for Michigan, host of the Tutor Dixon podcast. Tutor Dixon is with us to take a look at Michigan. Well, you know, why did I think that actually the idea that we have a tip line where kids can call and rat out their parents if they think that's something inappropriate's happening.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: That the state just gets to walk into people's homes without a search warrant.
Speaker 5: It's shocking. I mean, they're talking about education in school, so kids in classrooms will be taught that you can turn in your own parents, and then they say the school district will be contacted and then the school district will go to the parents' house. What in the world, what is happening where you are turning children against their parents. Well, it's not like we haven't seen this before, Sean. We know what that means. We know who has done this in the past. It's always and I know people will get mad about this, but this is communism, one oh one. It turn the kids against the parents. It's happening. And everybody who said a year ago there's no way this will never happen. It's not kids against the parents. You have an education system. They're coming up with the materials to go into the classroom and tell kids your parents might be doing something illegal and therefore it falls on you to turn your own parents in. I mean, talk about a mental health issue, talk about causing stress. You're going to tell kids they're responsible for turning their own parents into the authorities, and then they have to go home at night and sleep on that and say, man, are my parents doing something illegal? Do I have to turn my own parents? And this is twisted, it's non American, but it's happening.
Speaker 1: It really is scary and it's really chilling. What do you make of where we are politically? Where's Donald Trump's campaign politically? And a lot has come up recently as it relates to Dearborn, uh and where there's a heavy Muslim population in Michigan. I know you know the community well because you campaigned there quite a bit. But the Michigan Attorney General, you know, there's a lot of talk about Congresswoman to Leave and comments that she has made that many views anti Semitic, and her and how she intentionally lied about charges against protesters. Let me play Dana Nessel, the Michigan AG.
Speaker 6: You called congress Woman to Leaves reaction to your office's charges and her allegation that you and your office have biased.
Speaker 2: You said that was anti semitic.
Speaker 7: Why well, you know, look for her to say that I could handle a litany of other cases and that was fine, but when it comes to anything involving pro Palestinian protesters, I could not be fair I could not be objective, and I don't think you have to be Angela Lansberry to figure this out. Right, Clearly she's referencing my religion as to why she thinks I can't be fair. She also mischaracterized the charges, and I think quite you know, intentionally. I mean she talked about this being peaceful protesters. No peaceful protesters were charged in this event. Rashida to Leave is an individual who's well known for making inflammatory, inflammatory and incendiary remarks that are anti Semitic in nature. So this isn't the first time that we would have heard these words out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: What is your reaction to that, Tudor Dix?
Speaker 5: Look, Dana Essl and I have certainly had our share of arguments, but in this case, thank goodness, she is keeping the kids on our campus safe. That's her job, There's no question about it, and she is absolutely right. The only reason Rashida to Leave is questioning it is because she's looking at Dana Nssel's religion insane. You can't be fair. These people that she had arrested, they were threatening students on our college campuses. And as a parent who is about to send a kid to college in a few years. That's the number one concern I have. Are my kids safe at school? Are my kids safe at their college campus? And Dana Nessel was one hundred percent right in this case to make sure that the students are safe. But look at how this is dividing our state. There's no question that people in the state of Michigan are very divided. And people say, you know, we've got this conflict overseas and what side are you on? And the thing that I go back to every time is why do we have to be on a side? Right now? It's one hundred percent because of the Biden Harris administration who decided to give all of this money to Iran, who then gave all of this money to fun terror across the Middle East. This is directly going back to Harris Biden. So if you want that conflict to end, do not put that woman in office, because she is going to continue to fund terror and there will be people who will continue to die directly as a result of the choices that they make when it comes to Iran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean you look at the world situation.
Speaker 1: Where are auto workers, which it's still a big part of the economy in Michigan and we have the ev mandate and Ford for example, and I know they still have plans in Michigan. You know, lost four and a half billion dollars because of this New Green Deal radical environmentalism, you know, climate alarmist alarmism agenda, and they lost four and a half billion dollars because they were forced to build cars that their customers didn't want. And by the way, I want to be clear, Tutor, I'm not against electric vehicles. If people want an electric vehicle, go for it. I even once tried a hybrid. I had to escalate.
Speaker 2: Hybrid. It was okay, but I like the regular delayed better. But it was it was okay.
Speaker 1: The technology was pretty good actually, but it wasn't It's not my first choice. I have friends of mine that have Tesla's, they love them, but Elon Musk is making them. They are specializing in it. And if people want electric cars, they should have the option for electric electric cars. But we shouldn't be forcing it on the American people or subsidizing, you know, electric school buses to the two and a five billion in getting less than one hundred buses in four years, because that's what we're doing, right now, and we can't force companies just to lose that kind of money because at the end of the day, of Ford loses four and a half billion in a single year, well, that's risking high paying career jobs in the auto industry. And I care about those workers, and I care about those jobs, and I want those jobs to remain in perpetuity so they can work out.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a full career in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So here's the deal on the ground. In Michigan. We have always historically manufactured vehicles Wesemble vehicles. Now those assembly plants are going to Kentucky, they're going to Tennessee, and we're they're saying, oh, don't worry, you're going to get the battery factories. And we had a few of these. We had the one that the one Ford plant that was assembling electric trucks and then we were going to get SUV's. Ford came out and said, you know what, we're going to stop the production of trucks. We're going to delay the SUV, maybe not ever make the SUV. People in Michigan that the autoworkers in Michigan are seeing the jobs we're getting. Every week, we hear about new layoffs in Michigan. We are no longer assembly assembling vehicles.
Speaker 8: But you have.
Speaker 5: People like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that are like, don't worry, You're still going to have electric vehicle jobs. We're going to take you from the assembly line someplace that you know and you've worked your entire life, and we're going to put you into the EV battery factory. As if our jobs are just interchangeable, like people don't need training, it's just you. Your jobs are anybody could your job. It's so insulting to the autoworker. We're specialized people. You don't assume that you can just move us to a new factory. And if you look at even just a few we are just I think was July, Bloomberg Law put out an article about the EV factories and they said these battery factories, OSHA doesn't have any requirements for them yet because they've never actually made these these level of batteries in the United States. So they in the I think it was Ohio or Indiana one of the factories, they were seeing these horrific injuries because this acid would eat right through people's bones. And they said we're not even prepared yet. The EPA hasn't looked at the environmental impact of these factories that the OSHA hasn't looked at the safety requirements. Michigan's not ready for this, And yet we're not allowed to ask questions about, well, if we're going to change over from being an auto manufacturer, if we're going to change over from assembling vehicles to making these coron most of batteries with these high powered chemicals, are we safe? And nobody's answering that question, And so the people who are working in the automotive industry are saying, are we really getting the best deal here? We would prefer to go with the person who's not demanding a mandate that we're not ready for. And I'm not saying we can't be safe and we can't be ready for EVS just like you're saying, but we're not there yet. The mandates are hurting people, actually physically hurting people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really are.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come back more with Tutor Dixon on the other side. Are toll free numbers eight hundred ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue we continue with podcast hosts. Tutor Dixon is with us. What do you make of the immigration issue? We have followed it and the fact that Kamala Harris wants to decriminalize it.
Speaker 9: It is wrong to somehow suggest then an undocumented immigrant is a criminal. Being an undocumented immigrant is not a crime.
Speaker 2: I know what a crime looks like.
Speaker 9: And undocumented immigrant is not a An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocinsed immigrant is not An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.
Speaker 8: An undocumented immigrants is.
Speaker 2: Not a criminal.
Speaker 1: All for free housing, food, healthcare, education, and a path to amnesty. And we've allowed murderers, rapists, and people would terroritize another country over eleven and a half million plus unvetted Harris Biden illegals. How's that going over in your state of Michigan.
Speaker 5: Well, we've you know, we've recently lost a few different women. And I say this all the time, no matter who I talk to that says there's been some crime with against a human being, whether it is a rape or a murder, almost always a woman who ends up in the situation as the victim and women in the state are scared because now we've seen two women who have lost their lives recently at the hands of a believe legal aliens alien crime. And you have Harris who's out there and I blame the media for not calling this out. She's saying, Oh, we could have had this bill, and this would have solved it. No, this would have enshrined in law that the cartels are controlling our border and that a certain amount of people will be controlled by the cartels. They'll move across every single day, they'll move across our border, and this will be now legal. But when you come across the border through a criminal element like the cartel, you're owned by them. You're never an American. It's absolutely critical that kind of bill never passes, that we are making sure that the people who are coming here are good people, and there are good people that we need to have come into this country. You talk to Governor Sitt in Oklahoma. He's doing things to try to make sure that he can bring the workers he needs. Because if you're in leadership right now in most of these states, it's true you need workers. You need workers in hospitality, you need workers in manufacturing, you need.
Speaker 2: Agriculture Connald Trumplin, Michigan.
Speaker 5: You can absolutely it's neck and neck. Anybody can win Michigan. It's always up in the air.
Speaker 1: We appreciated Tutor Dixon eight hundred ninety four one shown us a number. I've got a question for you. Have you or someone in your family have you served this country? Have you served in the military, have you served in law enforcement? Are you a teacher? A government service of any kind? If you are, or you know somebody that has, I have a free benefit that they're gonna love. It's called gov x dot comgov x dot com. Now, what they offer for free is a massive benefit to those that have served their country and their communities. Just go to gov x dot com and you'll save up to forty percent off their most popular brands. Things you're gonna buy anyway, Rayvan Oakley, north Face. You can save up to forty percent off your next family vacation because gov x gets you massive discounts on theme parks, cruises, sporting events, concert tickets, you name it. And if you qualify, just check out gov x dot com right now. If you know someone that qualifies, make sure you let them know about it and as an added benefit, they go to gov x dot com. If they use my name Sean Sea n they'll say fifteen bucks off their first purchase. Sign Up is free, membership is free. Everything is completely free. You'll join ten million other members, saving millions every single month. Who's going to govxgovx dot com. Use the promo code Sean Sea alright, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Our friendship Roy, who's been phenomenal standing up for border security in Texas, is going to join us in just a minute on this Friday, the day that Kamala heads to the border. Anyway, our friends are preborn. I've done on an incredible job with their mission, and their mission is very very simple, and that is for them to expecting moms to the miracle the majesty of birth within them, and they use the science of forty ultrasound to do it. They provide other great services for expecting moms and new moms as well. And Linda that doing a great job and they're having a profound impact on people's hearts and minds.
Speaker 10: And the profound impact is coming from this audience. I mean, you guys are amazing. It is such a horrible economy. Biden and Kamala are out there all the time taking more and more of your tax dollars than Kamma. Is all about the choice. But the choice here at the Hannity Show is for life, and we want you to be able to support that. If that's what you believe in, you can give to Preborn today and then you can go to preborn dot com and see how your money is working. Twenty eight dollars, one ultrasound, one hundred and forty dollars, five ultrasounds, five thousand dollars. You can support a preborn network for the whole day. You are saving lives. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you can donate just dial pound two fifty, say the keyword baby, pound two fifty, keyword baby on the webits preborn dot com slash sean Sea and preborn dot com slash sean and you could help today the issue of immigration just you know, along with the economy. Top two issues in this campaign Law and order, safety security, that's right pretty close behind energy dominance, lower energy prices, that's right up there as well. Anyway, here's Kamala Harris who's on ms DNC. Didn't answer any of the questions we would have asked. And you know, just listen to what she says now about the problems about the border versus are telling us for three and plus years that the border was closed and the border was secure.
Speaker 11: Listen, we do have a broken immigration system and it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 2: The border is secure. You're confident this border security.
Speaker 11: We have a secure border and that that is a priority for any nation, including hours in our administration.
Speaker 1: I remember when Lester Holt was asking her, and you know, she actually said, well, you haven't been to the border. He challenged her, one of the few people ever and this is obviously before she was running, and he goes, well, you've never been to the border, and she's the bordersar when she was VP, well she's still VP and anyway, and then her answers wild, yeah, no, I've never been to the border, but I've never been to Europe either. The American people don't like the fact that over eleven and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegals have gotten into this country from one hundred and eighty countries and including some of our top geopolitical foes. Many of these countries would terroritize. We have hundreds of Americans that have been victims of violent crime by unvetted Harris Biden illegals, and she wants to give all of them free housing, food, healthcare, education, a legal driver's license, free college and Minnesota. And on top of that, you know, she wants to offer a path to citizenship. So they've become good numbermocratic voters. And that would be called amnesty. And if I didn't mention, oh, that's right, he wants to offer every illegal immigrant free sex change operations if they so desire. The same with convicts. Anyway, here's you know, I mean, it's pretty unbelievable. Here's how with Lester Holt.
Speaker 2: The notion that the border is closed.
Speaker 8: Why should they believe you when they when they know that people are getting in.
Speaker 2: Well, Lester, here's the thing.
Speaker 11: I've been working on this issue for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Do you have any plans to visit the border.
Speaker 11: I'm here in Guatemala today. At some point, you know we are going to the border. We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border. You haven't been to the border, and I haven't been to Europe. I don't understand the point that you make it.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't been to the border. I haven't been to Europe either.
Speaker 1: Maybe after she goes to the border with thirty nine days before election day, even though she was the borders are for four freaking years, maybe then she'll actually go to Europe.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then Harris, of course, even though you don't respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty, we don't vet these people. We now know from testimony from this guy Hike to testify who was the head of the San Diego sector of the Border Patrol, that in fact he was ordered to hide the truth from the American people they knowingly lied to us. Kamal Aris now wants to reward not only people with free housing, healthcare, education, food and sex change operations, and amnesty too.
Speaker 4: Listen, and my pledge is that when elected president, if the American people will have me, I will bring that bill back.
Speaker 11: And I will sign it into law.
Speaker 4: And we need a comprehensive plan that includes what we need to do to fortify not only our border, but deal with the fact that we also need to create pathways for people to earn citizenship.
Speaker 1: Amnesty, that's what you call that. And I don't know what's happened to Mark Cuban. There are certain people during election years I just can't talk to, you know. I would mess around with Mark Cuban and do interviews with him for kicks and giggles when it didn't matter over whatever the topic was. He's just he's admitting that her economic plan would crash the markets, crash the markets, but he's still voting for her, and somehow he's suffering under a delusion. I think it's a very bad thing that he sold the Mavericks because he's now like he's got too much time on his hands and doesn't know a thing about politics. Listen to him try to make the case that she did what Harris did at the border actually worked.
Speaker 2: What the hell? How does he define success?
Speaker 1: It's like coming in last place in the NBA and saying, yeah, we had a great team this year.
Speaker 6: When you're second in command, you do what your boss tells you to do. He delegates authorward.
Speaker 2: He checks the border was supposed to be her Yeah, but still.
Speaker 6: The same thing as his policies. What he said to her was, you go down and you use diplomacy to try to improve, to try to reduce the flow the migration of people across the border. Right, and when they finally came around, and it took too long, I agree, But when they finally got there, Now look at the results. It didn't take a wall. But yet the crossing numbers are where Trump's were with pre pandemic.
Speaker 2: That's the same number. So it works.
Speaker 6: So what she did actually worked.
Speaker 1: No, they're actually flying him in direct and somebody, I mean, I would probably need like a year to get his mind straight anyway. Joining us now is Congressman Chip Roy the Great State of Texas, God bless Texas for his take on this ridiculous visit by Kamala Harris to the border today. It's insanity, it's madness, and she's just trying to completely bamboozle everybody. Thirty nine days before election day. Maybe she'll take a trip to Europe. Maybe she'll invite you on Air Force two to go to Europe where her after she sees the border.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, well, I.
Speaker 8: Just want to congratulate her for actually finding the southern border on a map showan. I mean, you know, for three and a half years she hasn't had a clue. Literally, the only time she has found her way to the border before now has been when she was en route to California for a fundraiser pit stopped in al Paso. Walk down to the fence. There is actually a fence, and al Paso a Democrat to help put it in place of elsterraeas and she took a photo op down there, didn't look at anything, and then flew to California. Now Here she is fundraiser in Arizona, rolling down of the border, going to do a quick photo op. She's going to declare the border secure, say we've dealt with the problem, and then she's going to move on. They're profoundly unseerious. But worse than that, it's actually purposeful. It's actually purposeful. And you know that, and I know that your listeners know that. Our job is to convey to all of our friends and family members and people who go to church with who don't understand the extent to which they're purposely releasing people in the United States that are endangering our people, the people in our communities, the girls like job Ungray who lost their lives and were dagged and raped and murdered. And thank God for her brave and courageous mom. Lecus.
Speaker 2: You interviewed her mom.
Speaker 1: This young twelve year old girl was brutalized for hours and she fought back. How does a twelve year old girl, you know, have the gumption and the courage and the strength to do that. He fought back, bratched them, bit them, did all sorts of things. They brutalized that girl and then murdered her. I've interviewed her mother and her grandfather. I mean, it's one of the most heartbreaking cases. And did Kamala Harris have a pick up a phone and call this woman and tell them that she's sorry that she did that she allowed this to happen.
Speaker 8: No, and that is actually one of the best questions and one that we've not hit enough. We had Alexis Nungray by the way, herself, she's only twenty seven years old, and to listen to her right talk about this. She bit back at Colin Already who accused ted Cruz of politicizing the murder of Joscelyn, and Alexis punched back and said no, we are actually trying to fight in her memory to make sure this doesn't happen to anybody else. And God bless Alexis for doing that. I visited with her, I text with her, so she's wonderful. There's other moms. I met with the family of Kayla Hamilton, the family of Rachel Morin, the two women that were murdered in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Obviously so by the way, she's the mother of five, Rachel Morin, and then Likeake and Riley, by the way, they all got calls from Donald Trump. None of them got a call from Joe or Kamala.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's exactly right. So they don't care. They view all of this as political pawns. They're not interested in having that conversation. They're not interested, you know what. They're interested in accusing the border Patrol of whipping Haitian migrants, which was a provable false lie literally the day of it, and Allaudra Mayorka didn't care. He repeated the lie, so did Kamala Harris go back to remember what she said. They know it's a lie they've never apologized for because they don't care. They don't care about the truths. They want open borders. They want to destroy America as we know it. They don't like Western civilization, they don't believe in American sovereignty. They do believe in the United Nations and world organizations like the World Health Organization and all these others. They do believe in these NGOs that they're funding to move and pipe people into the United States. And they don't literally care what that means for towns across this country who are getting overwhelmed, and everybody's getting caught up and all this stuff about the animals and eating all that. The reality is, we have small towns in America getting overwhelmed with populations being dumped on them in their schools and their communities and their cops and their jails. Take for example, Kenny County, Texas. Before the Harris Bid administration, they had about one hundred and fifty arrests in a given year. They've had fifteen thousand over the last three and a half years in that small county with a low population southwest of San Antonio that goes down to the border. We're getting decimated and it's on their it's their fault, and we know it. And we need President Trump and we need a Republican Congress that will fight, stop bickering, and stop doing all the crap. We need to stand up, unite and fight to stand alongside Donald Trump to secure the border and get the job done.
Speaker 1: Well, I got to tell you it's really unbelievable, and I got to give you credit along with Governor Abbott and Senator Ted Cruz for you know, bringing attention to the country and really Texas has been in the forefront of this battle. I mean, you know that even the sanctuary state of California, and now that we have the testimony from the head of the Border Patrol in the San Diego sector, they were flying people from San Diego, the sanctuary state of California, into the your state of Texas. And You've been the leader from Texas in the House dealing with the illegal immigration. Ted has been the leader in the Senate and statewide. Governor Abbot's been fighting the entire administration, you know, having to go to court seemingly every other day just to be able to enforce the laws of our life. And by the way, what's the things that Ted Kruz gats He gets two hundred million dollars in negative ads dumped on his head, you know, by every left wing billionaire that exists in this country.
Speaker 2: It's really unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Well, that's exactly right, and it's an important point to make Ted is getting targeted. All the good people are getting targeted. There are friend Scott Perry for example, in Pennsylvania. He's getting targeted. We need to stand up in the unite and make sure that we do what we can to help all the good guys. But we've been trying to elevate this issue for three and a half years. It is taking things that Greg Abbott sending people to DC, Governor de Santa sending people to Marcus Vineyard, Ted Cruz highlighting it. We saw what happened. I flew to Aurora two weeks ago, went out there Lauren Bobert to go actually meet with the people on the ground because Democrats were saying that these gangs were not taking over those apartment complexes. They were The video footage was true. We know that it's true. So we're trying to elevate, highlight those issues. But now it's getting so much. The American people see it, they feel it, they know what's happening to their schools, their communities, and this is not. To be very clear, My heart breaks, as does yours, for the little girls, the little migrants, the abuse that is being perpetrated against good human beings, all for the political purposes of a crass Democratic party that is more interested in political power than the actual wellbeing of the American people. And the migrants too seek to come here. They're using them Sean, and that is not Christian. That is not a good thing to do. It's inherently Unchristian and uncompassionate to do this to people for your own political power. It's shameful.
Speaker 2: How do you see the election? We have less than a minute.
Speaker 8: Look, I am bullish in what I'm seeing in some of the reports in Pennsylvania in terms of the ballots and the direction they go. The gender gap is real. We've got a lot of work to do. We need to make sure that all the people you know, bring them out. Here's one thing I know for sure. If every gun owner and every Christian, Evangelical or Catholic or Christian citizen goes out and votes, we will win. Go grab all your people and your churches. Your commune is your families. We have to do, like President Trump said, too big to rig make this too close. We don't need to be counting votes in Maricopa or Fulton County or you know, Harris County or anywhere else. Show up and drag everybody there. It's going to be close unless we don't allow it to be. I think we can overwhelm them. I'm bullish that we're moving in the right direction. But we have a lot of work to do, Sean, because there are a handful of counties that will decide a lot of this. We cannot assume this. We get in our bubble and we think, oh gosh, who could vote for Kamala Harris. Trust me, those crazy people will and then will mean the end of our country. This is the election, and we got to turn out for Donald Trump and for Republicans. And then on the number six we get busy working.
Speaker 1: We always appreciate joining us. Our friend Chip Roy, great State of Texas, God Boss, Texas Senator, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, my friend.
Speaker 8: All right, God Bussy.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. There's so much violence that has increased around the country. I've gone all the figures of tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, sexual assault, murder convictions roaming our streets and you know what, it's getting worse every day. Couple that with defund dismantled no bail laws. You need a safety security plan. Well, I've got a non lethal option that might work for you. And if you're on the road, it might be the perfect solution for you and your family to keep yourself safe when you're not at home. Now, the thing about Burner is it's legal in all fifty states. There's no background check needed, no permit needed. I own them, I use them. It's part of my everyday personal safety, security and self defense strategies. And the Burner launcher has powerful deterrence tear gas kinetic grounds. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away, you get incapacitate attackers from up to forty minutes. A lot of government agencies, now a ton of them, are now using Burner, and law enforcement also around the country. Check out their videos. Go to Burner by RNA dot com slash Hannity that's by RNA dot com slash Hannity and you'll get ten percent of need purchase. But I think you'll love their videos. If they don't impress you. I don't know what will.
Speaker 8: Freaks. You'll hear the inside story that no one else has, behind the scenes chatter that the mainstream media doesn't even know about. This is the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Show, right That's gonna wrap things up for today. Just before Hannity at nine tonight, Kamala Harris expected to speak about her big trip to the border thirty nine days before election day. Anyway, well, full complete reaction. We'll have National Border Patrol Council Art del Cueto, also Joe Kanha, Victor Davis Hansen, Representative Michael Waltz, and Leo Terrell, Tommy Laren, Hooter Dixon, Jimmy Fayla, all nine Eastern Tonight, Hannity, Kamala at the Border. What an adventure. We'll see you tonight back here on Monday, with only thirty six days till election day. Thanks for being with us, Thank you for making this show possible.