Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. And this is me Joey p joe Pizzapia, and this is BP NFL. The best bets for Week fourteen. Six teams are on a bye, but that's okay. We still got plenty of things that we like this week, and of course Terrell Furman Junior and the Undertaker Andrew Erickson are here to help me break them all down for you. And the guys once again holding hands on a lot of stuff, so you know what that means. It's gonna be either dangerously good or dangerously bad. I believe more towards the good. The guys have been hot lately, and of course so's the betting pros app If you haven't already, make sure you download that bad Boy, make sure you use the three free days of premium you can get, and make sure you sink your sportsbooks for free. Did you hear me for free? So you can get the best lines wherever you're placing your bets at all times, and use the tools to make you smarter. All right, let's kick things off. I want to get right into it, gentlemen. I want to start here with the Miami Dolphins, a team that Terrell, they do not play well in the cold weather. To a tongue of Bilo, it does not end. Mike mcdanie does not like to play against teams that are any good teams that have under five hundred records, Bueno teams over five hundred. Mike McDaniel is, let's say struggle boss. Let's just put it that way. So let's talk about this, and let's talk about the six points here that Miami is on here minus six at home against the New York Jets this week. So Terrell Furman, you're in on this. Let's talk about the why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really tried not to fade the Jets again, I really really really really really wanted to, but they just make it so easy, like they constantly, they just make it incredibly easy every single week. I'm actually kicking myself that I didn't have Seattle on the card last week because as I watched that game, I'm just watching, watching watching, I'm like, oh, the Jets are in control. Oh well, they're just letting Seattle hang around, hang around, hang around. They're not being serious on offense, they're not capitalizing on all of these drives opportunities, and here comes the mistake, and here comes the pick six, and there goes Leonard Williams running all the way down the sideline. This team is horrible. This team is absolutely horrible. Aaron Rodgers somehow has manufactured a worst win loss record as a New York Jet than Jack Wilson, and I think that that actually should be commended. I think that Jets fans should actually thank Aaron Rodgers for tanking this organization all the way down to the point where they're going to have some pretty good draft capital next year. And Aaron Rodgers reportedly doesn't want to come back to the Jets next season.
Speaker 1: This is I just read that he redid some of his house in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you start remodeling houses, Terrell. You want to stay there and enjoy as long as you can, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you get the Dolphins in December at home in a warm environment to eleven to zero against the Jets, and the Pats horrible, horrible record against the Bills. This is a system play flow chart. Are you playing the Bills in the division? No? Take two?
Speaker 1: There you go. I like it, Andrew Ericsson, that's all Seahawks are actually my upset special lest week because again I couldn't figure out why the hell they were underdogs in that game, So that was good for business. This week, again, the Dolphins seem like they're good for business. This is very I think. What I like I've learned to like about the Dolphins after being really annoyed at them, is I've just come to grips with who they are, which is they're not a great team. They're a team that can beat up on the lesser, a team that can't compete when all said and done, and a team that's not going to travel and play in tough environments, period, end of story. Now that I've had that moment where I've I've been awoken to all of that, I think now I am ready to love this six with you guys, and I know you are too. So what are you more excited about the Aaron Rodgers Netflix documentary coming out soon or this minus six on the Dolphins? Well?
Speaker 3: I just need to know about these household remodels that Aaron Rodgers doing. Is he just is this just the the Tackle Bell edition so DeVante Adams can move in and they can chances are now?
Speaker 2: Or is he remodeling and making it look nice for the next buyer, because he messed the house up a little bit, because he punched holes in the walls. With how bad the season is going, well.
Speaker 1: He clearly didn't take it responsibility that he's the one to punch the holes.
Speaker 3: There are no windows in this house because he has to let all the darkness they can only bet.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about.
Speaker 3: So I think that with this game, it's last week, it's just a classic spot to fade the Dolphins. And then this is a classic spot to buy back in, like you hit the nail on the head, Joey, where this is where the Dolphins dominate. They kill bad teams when they play at home and the warm weather where they don't have to bring like four hundred pounds of cold weather gear on their plane to play in a road game, Like they don't need to do any of that stuff. They just they get to be at home in Miami. And the stats back this up. If you look at the Dolphins, they've covered the spread thirteen to the last sixteen games against teams with a losing record. So I was watching one of the two press conferences this week, and he's really disappointed about what their record is this season, and he's really taking on himself for missing so many games that really put the Dolphins behind the eight ball. Right if he doesn't miss over a month of the season, we maybe talking about the Dolphins like, hey, this team could make some noise potentially, well, maybe make the playoffs and then immediately get eliminated like like we often see with them. But hey, at least be in the playoff race. So I still think they're motivated to win games. I think two as still wants to play well for his teammates, and I think they blow out the Jets. So give me the Dolphins, minusex.
Speaker 1: Here you goes all three of us in on the Dolphins this week, So what could go wrong? The next one's a little surprising for me. Now, not surprise. Andrew Erickson's with me on this because we talked about it on the live stream yesterday right here on Betting Pro. So now you can catch us on Wednesdays doing the live stream three pm Eastern and Andrew and myself just kind of talking about some of the select games, breaking some things down, taking your questions too, which was super fun yesterday. I want to shout out to everybody was watching Live with Us yesterday again three Eastern every Wednesday. Set your calendars or just ring the belt that it goes dang for notifications. When you subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel, that's a lot easier. I have come to this moment also, where you know, Andrew and I were talking about it, and I had thrown it out earlier on Monday, and then I sat in it a little bit longer. And the Falcons are not a great football team. Kirk Cousins is absolutely though, going to I think take this moment seriously. Perhaps maybe that was a little bit of the distraction last week he tolayed terribly off the bye too, throwing all those picks. It was not a good look for him. But every time we write off Kirk Cousins is when Kirk Cousins shows up again. Andrew used the Eagles game earlier this year as a perfect example of that. I don't think the Falcons are a good team. I know, Terrell, you don't. I'm surprised that you're on the Falcons points here. So the fact that you are also in this with Ericson and myself, you are the toughest one to Convince, So talk to me about how you came to this point, because you have been the biggest critic of this team from day one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I still think this Falcons team is horrible by the way. I think that they're not good, But nonetheless, I think the Vikings are also very, very criminally overrated right now. And if I'm gonna pick two overrated teams, I'm gonna fade the team that has a better winning record because they are more overrated than the other overrated team.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, we're sitting.
Speaker 2: Here with the Atlanta Falcons and going up against the Minnesota Vikings, who I have been right about the past three weeks here talking about fading the Vikings, and I mean, unfortunately it didn't go our way on the money line in either one of those games for the Bears or the Cardinals, and that's really really annoying. But nonetheless, this Vikings team has just been playing really, really close games and they were fortunate to get the cover, laying six against Tennessee, but they still didn't cover against the Jags the week before. They're playing a lot of close games and just going out by the skin of their teeth and getting a win. Granted for the NFL and for the playoffs, that's enough. They're going to be a playoff team. I was wrong about that. I thought they were about to fall off a cliff, but I still don't think that's enough for them to cover this margin five and a half here. I could see this being a close game. I mean, even through all four of those interceptions, they still found some way to make that a four point game against the Chargers, and I think that actually does mean something. I don't think this Vikings team is equipped now with Sam Darnold at quarterback, with the inconsistencies on offense, and with the fact that yes they can turn the ball over, but they allow you to go twenty to twenty and at least get some points at the end the drives. I think that that's really really concerning for Minnesota. I love the bounce back angle and the revenge angle for Kirk Cousins in this game as well. Kirk Cousins when he's doubted and lot did very very nerve wrecking. Not as confident in a money line play this week, I will admit it. Not as confident in the money line play, but I feel really, really good about five and a half, Like, I don't think that this is going to be more than a touchdown game. I think this is a close one.
Speaker 1: I agree, I think it is going to be closer. I'm honestly the forty five and a half is what you're finding most spots. I kind of feel like that's about spot on too. But I do like that five and a half with the falcons and revenge narratives sometimes can be very overrated. I don't think the first time you know is overrated. I don't think it's very overraty when it comes to quarterbacks. Andrew, That's what you and I were talking about yesterday. Whereas you have the ball in your hand, you're able to control the game, right, Jerry Judy, how does revenge narrative which again we'll be talking about.
Speaker 2: That as I had Broncos laying five and a half and oh, what a sweat, What a sweat for Jamis as Jamis as he could to get that pass and the fears and get that ball all the way into the red zone inside the five and throw a beautiful interception. Beautiful I mean Jamis throws a very very catchuble football very.
Speaker 1: Sometimes to the other team.
Speaker 2: That's the problem doesn't matter who gets everybody. For everybody, I love credible opportunity quarterbacks like Jamis Look.
Speaker 1: And the Jerry Judy one is like, you know, it's hard for a wide receiver. You know, you've got to pepper them with targets, you know, to have his revenge game or whatever it is. This one with Cousins, though, I mean, this is a familiarity with the organization for a very long time, a familiarity with the defense that he practice against. So they know his weaknesses, but he knows theirs too, So I do think Cousins can keep this one close at the very least, if not maybe come up with a weird upset. It feels like the Vikings, as Roll was saying, also no over eight team maybe right for that last two weeks too, having a lot of trouble converting the too many field goals. You know that's there with the Vikings side. So Andrew, I know, Toarrell give us a lot of reasons. But for those people may have missed yesterday, what were some of your other reasons where we were talking about why Cousins and the Falcons could cover this five and a half.
Speaker 3: Well, for starters, I had to put the Falcons in the show sheet, because once I saw Trel put in, I was like, well, this is because Trell hates the Falcons, and if he's gonna been on the Falcons, I'm like, Okay, we're heading in the right direction here, we're holding hands. So I felt much better about that, and I think goes back to the point it's really less about the Kirk Cousins factor, and it's the fact, yes, no one's talking about Oh you know how the Chiefs are the luckiest team in the NFL. You know, he's right there next to them, the Minnesota Vikings seven and one in close games this season, So yeah, of course they're going to keep this game close to the Falcons because that's all the Vikings do is playing close games. And you look at their defense, right, Oh, this very fear defense. They love to blitz a lot. Hey, you know defense also loves the blitz a lot. Todd Bowles. You know what team the Kirk Cousins had the most success against this year, Tampa Bay, and they're blitz heavy defense. Because I remember writing up the first time those those teams played and be like, man, I'm now Kirk Cousins can't really move sitting duck back there and all you did was rip apart the blitz.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have to move if you can get rid of the football quickly and reads of what the defense is going to do. And that's what a veteran quarterback presence breaks exactly.
Speaker 3: So I think that this game is going to be close. Yes, I'm not exactly sure if they're going to be able to pull out the straight up upset, but just covering the five and a half, I think that that that's easy money this week with the Atlanta Falcons. Then the other thing to point out two about the Vikings defense, they're starting to get banged up. I've in pace one of their linebackers. He missed last week, and the Arizona Cardinals ran all over the Minnesota Vikings the Minnesota Vikings game for the most rushing yards they had given up at any point in the season against Arizona because they were missing one of their star linebackers. You know who got hurt last week, Stefan Gilmore, one of their starting quarterbacks. In a minute that he left that game. You know who scores a touchdown, Marvin Harrison Junior. Again, the Cardinals can't score a touchdown in the entire game, he gets hurt, they immediately score a touchdown. So it's not even less about Kirk Cousins. But like, how are they gonna stop John Robinson?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Stu's a monster, Like, no one's talking about that. It's like, oh, it's all about Kirk. It's about Kirk. It's like, but it's not, though, Like, you know who showed up after the not the Falcons offense. The Falcons defense showed up for the first time. They were able to get sacks Terrell. The Falcons got sacks on the quarterback for the first time, they held the charge, surprising I'm under exactly. So there's just the narrative is so much about Kirk Cousins and not all the other factors of the game that I think work in the Falcons favors. So I'm glad we're all handholding here.
Speaker 1: And I'm really this is terrifying. We have never started off a show all year where the three of us and have agreed on two things in a row to start a show. But then again, I think have a well, I don't honestly, I don't think any of this is going to go wrong. And I'll tell you why. I think we have the clearest identity of where teams are at than we've ever had and that makes this a little bit easier. At this stage, you know where fantasy gets harder, betting starts to get a little bit easier. Also, to help you easier pain and make some good picks, our discord Betting pros dot com slash chat. It's free to join. You can get picks there, you can get interactions there with Matt parral toos out there all the time on there. So if you want some help from expert handicappers like Matt, or you want to connect with fellow betters and elevate your strategy again, the place to do it is over at bettingpros dot com slash chat. Join our discord and don't forget too make your picks count. Bettingpros dot com slash NFL Contest that's the place you can go when you have the app, just go into the community tab and look for the NFL contest and you don't even have to make best you just have to make picks. And we got a new month of December that just begins, so we're doing monthly prizes and weekly prizes. You just have to make the quick pick boom, You're done. That's all you have to do. And if you make the best for the week or the month, you're gonna get a prize. So make sure you join our NFL contest going on right now, still through the month of December through January two, all the time we got it going on, Tourette. Let's get to the Chargers and the Kansas City Chiefs. The number for this one is forty three. The Chiefs obviously continue to be a team that you sneaks out victories here and there. Everybody has been on them. I'm sure they've heard all this, but they just keep winning football games regardless. And the Chargers. Lad mccauckey banged up. That's a big one. JK. Dobbins on the IR that's a big one. This was poised to be a really interesting game where I feel like the Chargers were ready to really take it to the Chiefs and really hand them another loss. Now I'm not so sure, and I don't know if you are or not, but you seem to have pivoted to the number instead forty three, and you're taking the under. So let's talk about that one and talk about the why and is it because so many of these pieces that are missing here potentially for the Chargers. Well, yeah, I've kind of strayed. I still like the Chargers plus four, by the way, I just think that this is a good spot, and I like the coach and Jim Harbaugh. I think he's going to be able to coach this team up. And the defense has been fantastic all year round. Like they've had a couple of stumbles there with the Ravens and with the Bengals, but they've been.
Speaker 2: Really, really good. So I like the under forty three and a half here. I think both defenses have been playing lights out. They've been very, very conservative and allowing points. The Chargers have held teams under their team total basically all season. And this Kansas City Chiefs defense is where that's how they want to play football. I know we say it every single week, but it hasn't changed because they haven't changed philosophy throughout the whole season. We want to play good defense, we want to get after the quarterback. We want that to be the highlight of this team. And then Patrick Mahomes is that quarterback where we don't need him to go out here and throw for four hundred and five hundred yards. We just need him to make the plays when we need him to make them for us to be able to win the game. And I think this Chargers team, who thinks that they are comparable to the Kansas City Chiefs, they're trying to close that gap. Justin Herbert has been closest to anybody else besides maybe a Josh Allen or a Joe Burrow to actually beating the Kansas City Chiefs. So I think that with all of that, this is going to be a very very competitive game, a low scoring game similar to what we saw against the Kansas City Chiefs and the Raiders in this division on the day after Thanksgaving Black Friday. So I'm gonna take the under here. I think this is a hard smash mount football game in the COREA and I love under forty three and a half. This could be very very low scoring.
Speaker 1: Does hardball have the running backs left to make it that smash mouth game? That's my only question. You know, Gus Edwards been like kind of like two yards and a cloud of dust. Haskins had the fumble issue. You know, I'm not sure where we're gonna pivot next.
Speaker 2: I mean, the fantasy community is telling you Kamani Fidelle. The fantasy community has been talking up Kamani Videll like he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be the guy.
Speaker 2: I think it's still Gus Edwards. This is still a Greg Roman offense, and Greg Roman loves his guys. And he went back to JK. Dobbins off of injury early in the season he got hurt. What happens every time JK Dobbin gets hurt, he goes to Gus Edwards, and Gus Edwards is able to come out here and manufacture game. So I think this actually is a sneaky, really good Gus Edwards game where he keeps them in this game and they just control time possession.
Speaker 1: All right. The next one here for you, Eric's and your third pick is a game that is pure chaos. I told you this has four outcomes written all over it. Therefore, I will be waiting and watching part of the first quarter to see what the vibes are and then maybe bet it live after I see. But again, I could see four outcomes in this one, but you see one that you like when it comes to the Giants of the Saints, So sell me on it, because I'm still hands off until kickoff.
Speaker 3: Well, the vibes will not be Drew Lock dancing on the sideline. That's right, confirm because this I mean, I don't know if he's gonna finish the game with this point because he was horrible against Dallas. He's a horrible quarterback. Derek Carr, He's okay, not horrible, but not great. And look, we have a matchup between Derek Carr and Drew Lock and this point total doesn't start with a three. There's something wrong with that in my opinion. Playing outside in December, a dome team on the road, I just want to under this game. So under forty and a half points Giants and Saints. Look, MetLife Stadium. We actually mentioned this on the Fantasy Pro Show. So whereas Ford Field, of course field, the NFL love that MetLife Stadium. The total opposite. I brought up as the I don't know what ballpark has the least amount of home runs. The first one that came to mind was Polo Grounds. There are no home runs at this certain place. There are no home runs in MetLife Stadium. Even that Jetsyhawks game, all right, not so much. It took everything with special teams and turnovers, and picks by three hundred pound lineman to get.
Speaker 1: Over to the total.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's no points to be found in MetLife statement. We'll go, We'll go to the stats. So sorry, Troy, maybe you just unplug a little bit here as I continue to pour on. So nine of the giants last thirteen games have gone under the total. Eleven of the giants last fourteen home games have gone under the total. Six of the giants last seven home games have gone under the total, eleven to the last fourteen, et cetera, et cetera. This game's not going over the total, especially when you look at the two defenses. Again, what can they rest their laurels on top? Twelve red zone defense? So even if they're moving the ball with yardage, you're not gonna see any points here unless it gets.
Speaker 1: The bags are out there, you go. Come on, what do you have to worry about? You've won super bowls in your lifetime. Come on, this is not so bad. It's not so bad you wont a multiple super Bowls. Imagine the Jet fan who has grown up, who was in their forties, who has never seen one, he's ever even seen them get to one. Come on, troll, it's not so bad.
Speaker 2: Pretty bad. We haxation of We have an expectation of greatness and we are not performing to it. We have it ever since the.
Speaker 1: Freaking boat trip, ever since the boat trip trip has gone. It's true, all those timberlains on that boat hanging out there, all right, the next one. Finally we're gonna have a difference of opinion on I am all over the Seahawks and what is basically a playoff game this week. This is it. The Seahawks have a chance to take this division by the cohonees and roll with it. And the Seahawks just keep winning games. And sometimes certain teams just have that vibe where maybe they shouldn't win the game, And certainly last week, maybe there were times against the Jest where they shouldn't. Maybe even against the Cardinals two weeks ago, they shouldn't, especially when they were at home. They should have handle their business, and they let the Cardinals hang around. I feel like Seattle's just got that thing about them right now. I think Geno's confident, this coaching staff is confident. They're feeling good vibes. I think Arizona's feeling some pressure. And you could see it. They lost the Seattle coming out of the by then they went out and laid a turn against the Minnesota Vikings. I think you could feel the pressure of a team that wasn't ready to be at the top yet of a division starting to collapse upon itself. And that's the Arizona Cardinals. I don't care about how good the defense plays. I don't care about it. Seattle's finding ways to win, and I think Seatle's going to do it again. Terrell, you disagree, tell me why? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I mean, you were right. And last time the Seahawks right here, they won sixteen to six. They did, they did, You were right, they very.
Speaker 1: Well and they won last week too against the.
Speaker 2: Special and they got out gained the Cardinals out gained them on the road. Like I'm telling you, I do not believe in this Seattle Seahawks scene, even watching that game last week. That's why I did it. And I was sitting there watching the game, I'm like, man, why did I not get down on the Seahawks. Oh wait, because the Seahawks are fraudulent, because they were fraudulent footballs.
Speaker 1: That might be true, and here else is fraudulent. I think Kyler Murray's a little fraudulent because every time he's got to make big, big plays and big moments, he fails and and and so far, I haven't seen to the otherwise, Like, no one's been able to sell that to me. Outside of beating the forty niners every now and again, Kyler Murray is not really stepped up in any big moments so far.
Speaker 2: As the NFL quarterback Monday Night Football, he got a very good win and was able to pull them through for the Chargers at home. And I think that this is similar to those vibes of this is going to be a very very contested football game. Believe it or not, both of these two defenses have been actually a lot better. I expect to see a lot of heavy James Connor and Kyler Murray making plays with his legs, Like I think that's gonna be the key here, him being able to get outside of the pocket, make plays with his legs, not necessarily get the rushing yards, but just extend plays. Because Trey McBride is a stud, he's absolutely balling. I think that this can be a Marvin Harrison maybe longest completion game, maybe not yards game, but longest completion where he gets the big plays and they're able to move the ball. They out gained them last time. They just weren't able to put the ball in an end zone and it was so frustrating and you pulled your hair out as a Cardinals money linebacker, it doesn't matter. I'm going back to the well. I think that we were on the right side and we just didn't get the result. They split the series this time around, and we watch a competitive, competitive division come down to again the Cardinals and the Seahawks. Towards the end of the year. I am taking the Cardinals. I think that this is the year. This is the year they finally get the monkey off their back and they win the division. And it starts with this game right here.
Speaker 1: All right, Ericson, you're where Torella is. Let's talk about the why, because I'm still on the Seattle side of this game. The mojo is just stronger. The defense has been opportunistic creating turnovers for the last couple of weeks too, and those turnovers, to me, have been the difference maker of these games. Where they create these turnovers, you can feel the entire game just shift in their favor. All the energy goes in their favor, and teams that can do that consistently start to believe they can and that's very dangerous for a team like Arizona. But why do you think Arizona's going to come out here on the minus side? Here? With the was it two and a half right now? Pretty much you're getting everywhere? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think. I mean, this game is really fascinating to me. This is something I really want to tune into because the first matchup I was expecting points and I couldn't have been more wrong. But you saw the teams move the ball. I mean, Kyler Murray almost through for three hundred passing yards in that game, but they just stalled out constantly in the red zone. So is that, oh, it's just gonna happen again or is that not sustainable? Right? Well, if they're going to continue to move the ball, eventually they're going to be able to punch in. Eventually, Trade McBride will catch a receiving touchdown. I can tell, but I know I keep telling something too. Eventually it's going to happen. I mean, the guy can only catch twelve balls every single week and not score for so long before he finally finds the end zone, and I guess for me it's you're looking at the two teams. Both of the defenses, like Terrell laid out like, are definitely the strengths right now entering this game. We saw it in the first matchup, where neither offense score twenty points, neither offense got over a three hundred total yards of offense. The Seahawks will to stop the Cardinals ground game, but the Seahawks also can't run the football, and I think goes back to I like the homefield of and for Arizona. I think that gives it a little of an edge in terms of creating opportunities for turnovers. Last week, you saw the Cardinals pass rush come alive against they overrated Vikings offensive line. The worst unit on the field I think playing in this game is the Seahawks offensive line. I have no faith them playing on the road to stop a pass rush that came alive last week. So where you're on the side of I think the turnovers are gonna benefit the Seahawks. I think the turnovers is gonna be a bit the Cardinals in this game and ultimately the reason why the Cardinals come out with the win. So I think that this game is tight, and I think it's going to go down in the fourth quarter, So I think we need to get a little side action on between us three. I think I'll be a fun one to watch, So I'm gonna go with the Cardinals. I the body of work this year says, Hey, Cardinals have covered the spread at a higher rate than the Seattle Seahawks, so their favorites at home, give me the Birds.
Speaker 1: Okay, last one here for both guys. Let's start here with the Bengals and the Dallas Cowboys. This one's gonna be on Monday Night. So Terrell, look, normally, I see the better coach and the better quarterback, and I immediately just say, yeah, I'm in let's go with the five and a half on the Bengals. But that Bengals defense has been so bad I just have no faith in their ability to hold the lead at all. So tell me why you're confident the Bengals at the five and a half this week, because this is another one too where maybe I'm a little bit more edged in the forty nine and a half than I am in the five and a half.
Speaker 2: You have the Dallas Cowboys, who are abysmal They've been horrible at home. They haven't been able to beat anybody at home except the New York Giants. That's it. They haven't been able to beat anybody at home. And the Giants just ruined that last week. So guess what they're due for another home loss like they've been doing all season. Then you got have a Bengals team that, despite everything bad that they do all year, they are six and six against the spread. That is horrible fifty percent. You're not making money there unless you bet them on the road because they're five and one ats on the road. They can't win in Cincinnati, but they can handle business on the road. They are coming off of a divisional game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. They've had a bad run of three games. I get it, but look at the three games they played Pittsburgh playoff team, Chargers playoff team, Ravens playoff team, Cowboys not a playoff team. I mean, I know Jerry Jones to believe they have a chance. I'll tell you right now, they don't have a chance in hell. And so I think that this is a great opportunity for Cincinnati to one invigorate just the fan base, invigorate the fan base. Second, Zach Taylor's coaching for his job, because if you somehow go out here, don't have an amazing showing against this Cowboys team that's in a down year, that the last time you played them was two years ago when you had all the expectations in the world and you went and lost to Cooper Rush on the road. In doubt Jerry's world, you lost to Cooper Rush. That you get to pay Cooper Rush back for that when they're in a down year. Yeah, I think that they possibly could give up points, but I could see Cincinnati scoring forty four points in this game. That's how good their offense is, and that's how bad the defense is for Dallas. So I think Cincinnati is gonna be able to cover this line regardless. I laid five and a half last week with the Broncos, and while it was a sweat and it was entertaining, and I promise you Cooper Rush is never gonna give me as entertaining of a game as Jameis Winston gave me, and I still get a cover. I'm still gonna get the cover here. Give me the Cincinnati Bengals. I think they're going to destroy the Cowboys. I think somehow in their mind when you look at them, especially watching hard knots, they believe they somehow still have a chance at the playoffs. And so sure, I'm gonna bet on them having that false sense of security that they can go be one and zero every week and find themselves in the playoffs. Give me Cincinnati laying five and a half.
Speaker 1: I think Cincinnati can almost take care of this forty nine and a half by themselves, which is why I like. I just like the over, like I don't want to. There's so many variables in this game. Forty nine and a half. Like you said, they could probably put up a forty spot that's fine, and I'm sure Dallas will at least put up seventeen. Like that's my confidence there. That's why of all the overs this week, that is the one that is most appealing to me, because where those two teams are at. And let's be honest too, you know what I know this time of year, of the defenses decided that you know, they're not gonna really lay themselves out too much. They got nothing to play for. Those guys don't want to get hurt. Tackling seems to go away in games like this last one here I want to talk about you know, Ericson. We've discussed Baker Mayfield before, right where he is the underdog. We love him. Sometimes when he's the home favorite, it's not so good. He's got the Raiders this week. So that being said, how do you feel about this matchup for him and the Raiders with Tampa who who look, Tampa is right in the thick of this division too. They have a chance your important victory for them, But you think the Raiders can cover, So let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the Raiders plus six and a half. I mean in O'Connell, he played fantastic last week. Again for that one mistake that he made at the end of the game. I mean, he was nearly flawless going into Kansas City and almost coming up with the second win in his second start in Kansas City. Yeah, so I think that obviously when it up happening at the end of the game, I think that that weighs on him as a player, and I think that he really wants to show what he can do. And I mean Stan Bay Buccaneers defense is horrible, especially in their secondary and you laid out the case where Baker Mayfield. Yes, when he's up against the wall an underdog, he's playing like his arm is in a sling on the road, Like that's where you want to be on Baker Mayfield. Not when they're comfy six and a half point favorites against a two to ten Raiders team with Baker Mayfield like dealing with an injury. The Buccaneers as home favorites five nine and one against a spread thirty six percent. That's what that's what we're working with here. The Raiders play hard for Antonio peers. They do because this is a team that's covered spreads on the road that they had no business covering. What's over against teams that are significantly more talented them and significantly better than them. So rinse and repeat. Last week, we like the Raiders on the road on Black Friday, and they covered. They get us thirteen and a half points. This is only six and a half, But the matchup is better, I think because the Buccaneers defense is way worse than the Chiefs, and it's the same exact recipe for success for Aidan O'Connell, get the ball, brock powers. The Buccaneers are one of the worst teams against tight ends and get the ball to Jacobe Myers like he has weapons to get and do damage against this defense. So I like the Raiders catching plus six and a half again on the road. I don't really care. The Raiders are covering plenty of road games, so I'm gonna fade Baker Mayfield as a home favorite.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh yeah, I think you and I see eye on that one too. Let's get to the upset special of the I'm trying to go back to back here, so give me the Chicago Bears, the dead coach bounce baby, let's go. The forty nine ers are done. They folded up the tents. I don't remember a team in recent memory that seems to have hatred and vitriol for their coach the way the Chicago Bears didn't rightfully, So things have not gone well there. Caleb Williams, though he has played really well the last couple weeks in the second half of games, he's made some good adjustments. This is a team that is not bereft of talent. It's bereft of leadership. It's bereft of game planning. It's bereft of coaches making good clock management decisions. And good moments. So give me the Chicago Bears here to put the nail in the coffin of the forty nine ers season. Here the forty nine Ers not healthy, CMC done, Mason Dunn, Purty is far from one hundred percent. I'm telling you right now. This is one where I think that the Chicago Bears do get that glorious dead coach bounce. And I want to be in on it, and I want you to be in on it too, Plus one seventy six on the money line, let's go, And let's take those Chicago Bears on the money line plus one seventy six, and only got one other thing I want to pull with it. It's my Seattle Seahawks. That's right, my Seattle Seahawks. At plus one twenty. You put them both together, you get five to one. Let's go, baby, We're going forward with this one. The Chicago Bears have talent on offense and defense, and I think there's a motivation to prove to everybody that they are a better football team than they are. And I already talked about Seattle Seahawks. These guys just have that little bit of magic and sometimes that's just better than any stat you could throw out there. And I do not buy in to Kyler Murray in big spots because I keep seeing him make bad decisions and bad moments. And that, once again is how the Seattle Seahawks are going to find another interception at another moment in this game to swing the momentum in their favor, and Geno Smith and the Seattle Seahawks are going to win this division. So really, this is just a flag plant of the NFC West where it's Seattle Seahawks' time, the death of the forty nine ers, the rebirth of the Seattle Seahawks. What a time to be alive, gentlemen. I can't wait to come back next week and talk about how everything went with you. And of course don't forget join our discord Bettingpros dot com slash chat, download the app wherever you get your app, start betting smarter or not harder. Use the Betting Pros apps think your sportsbooks for free and join our NFL contest on there as well. You can also follow us trell ericson myself over on VP to see what we're in on when you download the app, so do that too. It's just good business. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Terrell Furman and Andrew ericson I'm Joey Pine. Well see you next time, kids, Happy Week fourteen.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros