Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn, who you want to be a part of the program. As we are broadcasting live, we are in Riad, Saudi Arabia, on with the President on Air Force one reporting. I have an interview with the President tonight on Hannity nine Eastern, part one of it. We're going to run one part tonight. How could you ever refuse? Senator Kennedy of Louisiana, who's going to be our show also tonight. I love him, like our favorite guests. Before we get to this stuff that we've experienced here and what has happened which has been very historic, and we have new King riche away in Brigee Gabriel will weigh in. I thought it was funny. I was laughing about this just before we came on the air. Democratic National Committee. You know this guy David Hogg who's been saying that he wants the primary all the Democrats. Yeah, guess what, the Democratic Party, the most democratic party in the entire world, the most inclusive. Yeah. Oh, they found all of a sudden after he pledged to raise all of this money, these millions of dollars to remove incumbents. Now they have said, oh, there seemed to be a problem in the voting that took place, and we're gonna have it. Looks like they're going to kick his ass out. I mean, as you can't make it up. It is. It's an amazing experience to be able to travel with the President of the United States in so many different ways. And I'm you know, I'm honored that I have this opportunity to travel on this entire trip. And we start today and where we are here in riod Man, what a day. It is hot, one hundred and eight stifling degree. It's sort of like I've been to Arizona when it's one hundred and twenty. It's like it's a dry, arid desert heat with no wind at all. And it's just one of those heats where you if you took an egg and put it on a car, you probably if it was laying in the sun for a long time. But this is this is incredibly deep and profound in terms of the potential for you know, great things for our country and great things for the world, and great things for this region of the world that has been so where peace has been so elusive. Do I think that one trip is going to solve all these problems? I do not. Do. I think that the President is on a mission to do great things here. I do. Some people say, well, why is any stop in Israel? Well, the President has already met with and speaks probably to Prime Minister Benjamin That and Yahoo, they've they've met twice already at the White House speak regularly. Are good friends. The most impactful foreign policy thing that I can't think came out of it, well, there were two things that came out of the President's speech today. We'll play a little bit of it later in the program. Is the President called on Saudi Arabia to recognize Israel during a speech that was very very clear from what really stands out is how much he loves our country. And for somebody that is a disruptor as much as Donald Trump and iconoclastic, you knows he's put so much time, energy, resources effort into bringing peace around the world, both in Europe and here in the Middle East again where it's been elusive. And for the President, I kind of think that the Saudis probably did not know that. The President would call on them to recognize Israel, saying, you'll be greatly honoring me by doing so. Made a and he frequently referred to the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad bin a solemn Al sulman as during the speech as the country's ruler, and he challenged them to join the Abraham Accords. He says, with these Abraham Accords that were all so proud of all the momentum was aimed at peace, aimed very successfully. It's been an amazing thing. And it's my fervent hope, wish and even my dream that Saudi Arabia place that I have so much respect for, especially over the last fairly short period of time. What you've been able to do but will soon be joining the Abraham Accords. That was profound. And i'll play this for you later in the program as well. The President challenged, well, he was very clear, and this will come up in my interview see part one tonight, part two tomorrow, because we have so much news that we have to get to, and the President said, is leaving the door wide open with Iran. And the interesting thing is how we're selling that if you listen to them he's basically saying, I hope for the sake of the Iranian people that they are leaders the Mullahs, which have been the number one state sponsor of terror, that they choose to dismantle their nuclear you know, dreams and ambition, and that would mean getting rid of the nuclear facilities. If they want nuclear power, they don't need to be an enriching nation. They can get the nuclear rods for their nuclear power. Not that they need power, to be honest, because they're an oil rich nation themselves. And he's saying that again. It just he's giving them the choice now because all the reports have been that they are at sixty percent enrichment capability, maybe further. The IAEA even recognized as such. Going from sixty percent enrichment to enrichment, which is weapon grades enrichment is a pretty easy thing to do, and that's something that can be done. According to people experts I've spoken to and have interviewed over time, that could happen in four or five weeks, So the time is very very short for the mulos in Iran. They have been funding Hamas Hezbalah Islamic jihad. The houtis they planned and plotted and schemed with hamas the October seventh attacks, and it's got to stop. And it's something that I think is more deep and more profound, and we'll get to this throughout the program today. Is what the President is saying to the region and what seemingly is developing in the region. And I say it cautiously because of the history of the region. Is pivot alie with Israel, alie with the West. You don't have to change your value system, by the way, it would be like asking the United States to change its more a's its values. It's nobody's asking the Saudis to do that. And basically, you know, purge the radicals in your country without saying it, that's what he's saying, And don't align with those countries now Saudi Arabian Aron hate each other anyway Soonishia. I don't want to go into the long history of that, you know. And there is some suspicion rightly so, that they have turned a blind eye towards radicalism. And I can and everybody in this audience was because we have a sophisticated audience would understand this. And you don't want to turn a blind eye towards radicalism in your countries, and you have to purge that that in your country, and you have to take it on. And one of if you ask me my best guess why the Saudis have not joined the Abraham Accords, And the same goes for Qatar, and the same goes for the UAE and the Emirates, et cetera. I think it's for one reason only. They don't have the military might and nor do they have the appetite to engage in a war with Iran. And they know what the Iranians are capable of. And I think, I think as soon as the Iran issue of nuclear weapons. This is one thing that happened during the Trump years nobody ever talks about is Trump was able to create a coalition of the US, Israel, the Saudis, the Emirates, the Jordanians, the Egyptians. They all shared intelligence and combined and together they were successful. They were successful at at sharing intelligence all against Iranian hegemony in the region. And so now they're cementing this relationship. The Trump administration signed several new agreements with Saudi Arabia today the Crown Prince and highlighting the relationship and bringing it to the next level with new leadership and Asad gone in Syria, both the Saudis and America now moving in trying to get them not to align. And the President will lift sanctions on Syria following the fall of the Assad regime, give them a chance to be great. That will then be up to them. The defense agreements are great. Trump's secured. You know, another six hundred billion dollar commitment from the Saudis is gonna leave here with trillions of dollars in moneies that will be pledged to be invested in in in the US. And that's good for our economy. And so what you have is as the President goes to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, major investments expected. Also talk at geopolitical tensions and this this is an opportunity. And don't think Iran is not top of mind. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this. I've read some of my conservative brethren and heard about this deal with Qatar on the issue of this airplane. And so, unlike a lot of people that are kind of lazy in the legacy media mob, this is a bribe. This is just like the Bidens. If the Bidens did this, they know nothing of the history of the United States and Qatar in terms of military preparedness, et cetera. I'll give you an example. I'll go over this a lot on TV tonight. If the US now has over twenty six billion dollars in active government to government defense sales with Katar under the Foreign Military Sales System, making it the second largest partner in the world, second to Saudi Arabia, what does that mean Without the United States, they're screwed. Means without the US and our technology, our military might that we share with them, they would be a target bigger than they are now. So we are providing them their security. And what's frustrating about this is nobody can ever ever spend that Nobody seems to ever want to spend the time to find out the nature of the relationship. If you take this relationship with Qatar back, let's take it back to two thousand and three. Qatar is the home of the largest US military base in the entire Middle East. I bet most of you don't know that since two thousand and three, Qatar has invested they have invested eight billion dollars in our base supporting key US Central Command operations. Now, let me ask you a question, why didn't anyone get upset about that part of the military deal? I worried about a four hundred million dollar plane, and yet we have all this other business that's going on and without us, they have nothing. Why shouldn't we get it? Nobody ever said, well why not? You know, but it's certainly right for them to pivot. I did have an interesting experience when we landed today, and I thought this was going to be like five people in the media that we're going to have an opportunity to meet the Crown Prince, and I was invited. I went there and I didn't know until I was in the car and I just looked it up. And every mover shaker, big business person in the entire universe of the United States was a lot of ice was there, and it's it was a who's who's list, it really was. And every Saudi you know, cabinet member, every Saudi business person, they were all. I'm telling you, I sat in a room. There was more money in that room that in terms of people and businesses and companies in private equity and et cetera, et cetera. Than I've ever been around in my life, every big name that you would ever think of. And I ended up talking. I'll talk more about it as time goes on.
Speaker 2: But did they have enough ice in the room for all of the guests, because some guests really like ice.
Speaker 1: I like some ice. It brought me a coke without ice.
Speaker 3: I mean, I heard you, you're like a lot of ice. Hello.
Speaker 1: No, I was telling Blair that. So I was sitting in this room today. I'll tell you more about it. The show goes on today, and it was pretty amazing. So at one point I went up and I was talking to Marco Rubio with the dais and President Trump saw me and he was sitting next to the Crown Prince, and he introduced me to the Crown Prince because mister Crown Prince, he's got the biggest show and radio and TV. He starts laughing, and then all of a sudden, all these other you know, this was the Crown Prince's it was the President's cabinet, in his cabinet, and they go, oh, mister Hannity, they all knew who I was. I was shocked. I'm like, you know who I am? He goes, of course, we know who you are. Welcome to our country, they said. And then I said, well, thank you, and and you watched the show and they said yeah, and I said thank you. I said, don't you think I look better with makeup? The whole everyone started cracking up. And then President Trump, you know how much money? He doesn't make quite as much money as you, Crown Print, however, he met and he started comes up with this magical number that is insane, and it really was very It was the most laughter I saw in the room the whole time, and it was a fairly big room. And any questions about my trip yet? Are you?
Speaker 3: I have so many questions, but I know you have a lot to share.
Speaker 1: So you know I do have a lot to share. All right, Listen, I'm gonna switch gears because we have new King Rich are weigh in on our trip to riod And then tomorrow we will be broadcasting from Doha and you can say it both ways, Cutter Qatar, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But I guess the question is how do you want to say it?
Speaker 1: Sean, I keep mixing it up. What do I care?
Speaker 3: I say?
Speaker 1: All right, So there is great news on the economy in spite of all of the predictions of doom and gloom, et cetera. What did we learn? Inflation is now the coolest in four years, despite all the teriff and freak out and skittishness on Wall Street. In the months through April, the Consumer Price Index CPI rose two point three percent compared to two point four percent the previous month. According to the Labor Department, that is the smallest gain since February of twenty twenty one. Now, what happened in January of twenty twenty one, That would be the Trump economy, the end of the Trump economy. Joe Biden became president. Remember, inflation went up to nine point what five six, seven, eight prin whatever it was. But the measure that excludes food energy showed, you know, the CPI is doing phenomenal. The data shows little impact on consumer prices. And now that the deal has been made with Great Britain and China and things are getting better. It's the ninety day trade deal. I'm pretty confident will become permanent and we'll watch that unfold. And what they have agreed to is a cooling off period and negotiations to get a deal done to make it, to make that deal permanent, and Donald Trump called it a total complete reset with these trade talks. What was amazing is it was not this past Friday, but the Friday prior. That's when China first Donald Trump serious, after saying they'd never talked to Donald Trump all of a sudden. Then now, all of a sudden, they want to talk to Donald Trump, even after President she had a summit with Putin and Rush, you know, Russian and China. They need our markets. This is what I've been saying the whole time, and that has been the strength in Donald Trump's arguments to begin with the UH So, they met this weekend, they met Saturday and Sunday in Genevas, got vesent the Treasury secretary, you know. And look what happened to the now when it jumped more than eleven hundred points, S and P five hundred goes up three percent, and the mark all of a sudden, the market's back. We're all happy. Little did anyone pay attention that thirteen out of fifteen days, even before any deal was announced, the market had rebounded. I have never used Wall Street as my barometer. However, if you want to keep score. In Donald Trump's first term, the down went up eighty percent, if you want to keep more score, the Nasdaq went up well over one hundred percent. So maybe Donald Trump, who got eight trillion dollars in commitments for manufacturing, what is he going to manufacture things that we need for national security? And that will now with this deal with China, that will buy us time to get our own rare earth minerals, so we'll never be held hostage by any country ever again. But eight trillion manufacturing, that's auto manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, semiconductor chip manufacturing, all things that we have allowed to be outsourced. That created a national security vulnerability as far as I'm concerned. And so you know, by the time the President leaves this Mid East trip and we make the trek home again, it's just it's ri odd. Today is Doha tomorrow as we go to Qatar, as Linda prefers to call it, or cut her, whichever you prefer, and then we'll be headed to the UAE and Abu Dhabi can't wait to say we are broadcasting live. We're in Abu Dhabi. We'll be doing that. Never thought I'd be those words we come flying out of my mouth. But we've been to we broadcast from Baghdad, Vietnam, Singapore, Singapore, Poor and hell Sinki. I remember we had the big dinner in hell hell Sinki. Remember I brought the fake news CNN people. They drink. I thought they were going to choke on.
Speaker 2: I don't think you brought them there. I think it was the only place we could all go. They were there, and.
Speaker 3: Then you're there.
Speaker 1: I bought them a drink.
Speaker 2: You didn't buy them a drink. You bought them dinnered bro. Yes, it was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was stupid, just trying to be nice. You're not going to criticize me for being nice, are you? Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I don't know if you were as enchanted as Obama was by Jeff ZELLENI but I'm sure he was enchanted by you buying him dinner. I know.
Speaker 3: Caitlin Collins was like in the eating.
Speaker 1: How do you remember? I have no idea who was on that trip? None?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I remember them all.
Speaker 1: I don't even think. I don't even think any one of those people were there.
Speaker 3: Yes they were.
Speaker 2: Collens was in a one piece green suit. I will never forget it because I love the color Kelly green.
Speaker 1: I'm like Oh, worry, there's something wrong with you that you remember this. Blair is looking at me like, what is wrong with it?
Speaker 3: You're asking Blair to remember your Lucky Blair remembers my name, and I've been partners with him for twenty years.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky Blair remembers to x out something I sent to him five minutes prior. Come on, you know anyway, So we'll see what the final number is by the end of the week. But the President is using this trip to secure these trillions of dollars. In other economic news, the US collected a record sixteen point three billion dollars in tariff revenue in April, and that is a lot of money. And the Treasurer said the revenue from tarras on imported goods rammed up sharply. Gross custom duties collected in April reached a monthly record of six sixteen point three billion dollars. Now, I know that people like that number, and the President likes that number, and I like that number. But I'll tell you right now the number that most people care the most about. And this is where democrats and liberals and the legacy state run media mob they want to focus on you know your four to h one k. Anyway, the Treasury announced that they collected a record sixteen point three billion. That's a big number. Now the president is and you can't understate this. The President vowed to bring fairness to America. The President vowed to put America first, and he slashed prescription drug prices with his executive order, and he promised to implement what he's calling Most Favored Nation Pricing, which would cut pharmaceutical prescription drug prices almost immediately by thirty to eighty percent. This comes up in the interview with the President. I'm not sure what part is Aerrington, because we talked a long time. We talked for a long time on Air Force one, and but at one point he goes into this explanation of a friend of his. He calls it the fat shot. You know, what is that with go vi Ozembic's zembic.
Speaker 3: Tide or whatever it is. I think is like the official and what's the other one medical name?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh yeah, you know, you didn't even say an emirate and you just do a jarrow not.
Speaker 2: Exactly just go with it. You also go with it, and so you're gonna come at me for pronunciation. This will be fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just I have I hide my weakness. You just come right out. No.
Speaker 3: But honestly, there's like five or six of them. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a whole bunch of them all. Now I do know three people that took the Obcity drug whatever. What does Trump called the fat shot.
Speaker 3: I actually thought I just said this to.
Speaker 1: You're glad to say the word.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a Babylon b story. I thought it was ai And then somebody was, oh, no, no, no, he actually said.
Speaker 1: I said that before he says it in at the interview and in front of us, called them and said, I thought you were going to mention my name because I knew you were talking about me. It was pretty fun anyway. But think about this. We make eighty percent of drugs in this country. We're the ones that come up with the our farm. Look, I know people, some people don't like pharmaceutical companies, but you know what. They create medicines to treat cancer. They create medicines for high blood pressure. They create medicines if you're going into kidney failure. Theyve create medicines for cholesterol. If you want to take statins. What do you I don't care what you take, it's what do you worked that out with your doctor. I'm not a frigging doctor. However, they spend billions of dollars to do it. And then when these countries that have socialized medicine, they're like, oh, we're not going to pay that much, and they pay a fraction of what we pay. It's insane, and we end up paying full freight. And no, now it's going to be the most favored nation, and this is going to take a big bite out of the cost of healthcare. And you know, I know a lot of people that have been sick. All right, we got some other things to get to. This is important. By the way, what's going on in Newark. This is not Sean Duffy's fault. You know, he actually said to me in an interview. Mayor Pothold Pete said to him. Pothold Pete said that, oh no, this is the department that runs itself. They have equipment from the nineteen fifties and sixties and he never lifted a finger to change it. They're shy three thousand air traffic controllers. I mean, the skis aren't safe because of this. This is what we inherited, just like we inherited war in Europe, war in the Middle East, the horrible economy, wide open borders. We inherited Joe and Kamala's murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, other violent criminals, and drug pushers. By the way, Gavin Newsom unveils an aggressive plan to clear homeless encampments California, No more excuses. He says that the administration provided communities with more than twenty seven billion. I played him a tape when I interviewed him in twenty fourteen or twelve of him saying that this is my plan to stop homelessness. Didn't work out too well, Gavin, didn't work out well at all. But guess what, he has an end date, and the end date is oh, twenty twenty eight. DHS says, arrests on the table for any Democrat who stormed the New Jersey ice facility. Good for Elena Haba. Ice arrested over four hundred Biden illegals in Houston. Of those arrested, two undred and sixty two at criminal convictions. I mean, what is wrong with Joe comp They have blood on their hands, But this big thing in Newark is a big deal. And the best part that I read is any state, any municipality, any city that is aiding and embedding in helping illegals is going to be arrested. And by the way, Christy Noms said that subpoenas for California for possible cash benefits to illegals is going out. Guess what that would be stealing your money? Think about it. It's not his money, it's your money. We do have an update the Senate John Thune moving on Trump judges. That is good news. The House released part of their budget bill which includes changes to Medicaid and that would prohibit moneies for gender affirming care for minors from being funded by Medicaid, as well as Medicaid reimbursement for organizations like Planned Parenthood. The left is going crazy. I don't know if you saw this poll, but Texas Senior Senator John Cornyn is losing to Ken Paxton by sixteen points and that is a massive amount of money. A couple other quick items we have on our table here before we get to New Gingrich. White House aides are preparing to put Biden in a wheelchair, and Jake Tappers This is the biggest cover up of all time. And by the way, you know they're mad at Joe for Kamala's law. What do you mean you're mad at Joe. Kamala wouldn't have won if she had five hundred years to run for president in this election cycle. Anyway. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is a number. We're in Riad. We're in Saudi Arabia. When we come back, we'll give you more highlights of what happened here today our interview with President Trump, nine Eastern Hannity on Fox on the Fox News Channel. Senator Kennedy, we got a lot more Part one of the interview tonight. Listen, everyone has to be on the lookout for identity theft. Now you have these imposta what's called imposter fraud. It's on the rise. These scammers they pose as representatives from well known companies and they might claim that there's an issue with your account, tricking you into revealing personal information. Now, protect yourself. Always verify who you are calling. Never share your personal data with unsolicited callers ever. Ever, you have to understand how cybercrime, identity theft are have the ability to impact all of our lives and even other places can accidentally expose your personal information. That's why you need LifeLock. They monitor millions of data points a second for any risk to your identity. LifeLock will detect and alert you to potential identity threats that you may not spot on your own, Loans taken out in your name, crimes committed by thieves that pretend to be you. Protect your name, your finances, your reputation. Go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock. Join now. Save up to forty percent off your first year just by using the promo code Hannity one eight hundred LifeLock LifeLock dot Com promo code Hannity forty percent off. Do it today. Protect your name, your finances, your reputation. More from ree outside of Arabia. As we continue firing torpedos of truth at a wall of lies. This is the Sean Hannity Show. Q.
Speaker 4: I've been busy, but I've enjoyed it because we're getting things accomplished.
Speaker 1: We're getting things done.
Speaker 4: You know, you can have times when you're working very hard and not getting things done.
Speaker 1: That happens too, But who.
Speaker 4: Are getting a lot done? I don't think there's ever been a little period like this at the potential nuclear war and that two countries that have very good leaders, people I know very well. And yeah, it was it was a very important process. We got involved with India and Pakistan.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we are in Riad, we are in Saudi Arabia, we'll check in with Duke Gingrich. Now, Nuda has a great take on all of this, what it's about, what the President's trying to accomplish, his challenge to the Saudis to join the Abraham Accords and recognize Israel, and yet his very firm statement that yeah, we have no problem, would rather not, but if they choose a ran, we'll get what they want. And then later we'll check in with Brigitte Gabriel. Don't forget my interview with Donald Trump on Air Force one, Part one tonight, Senator Kennedy tonight four am Local nine pm Easter. I'll see you bright and early. Anyway, we'll come back on the other side New King Richid straight ahead and Donald Trump tonight on Hannity from Air Force One,