Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, Garrett, Hello, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: So Virginia wants to play a phone tap on her psycho sister Liz. Now List thinks her son, Javier is a saint and he's away at school. So I'm going to start the call to Virginia looking to buy test answers off her son. Then Virginia's going to join in and push her sister's.
Speaker 1: But that's not going to be very good.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 1: That's the phone tap, all right, Garrett's pushing the buttons in today's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Let's listen it. Hello is Javier there? This is a Graham. He told me this would be the way to call to get the stuff that I was looking for.
Speaker 3: Stuff do you look for? I'm sorry, I don't know what this is all about.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I understand if you got to speaking code he told me about this.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're related to him or what the deal go, son. I didn't know that. I don't know how this operation works. They've never done this.
Speaker 3: What I mean operation, Where on earth are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Javier? This has been supplying me with some answers for some tests that I've been having trouble with during the semester. So he said that he could hook me up because he was very good at maths.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know what this was all about. That's why I'm asking. So.
Speaker 2: I mean you kind of jyp me out of two hundred bucks. I mean he's been taking money from me all semester.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: He gave me a new number. This is why I'm a little nervous talking to you, because I didn't know who I'm calling whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm quoting him right now, I'm actually two houses away from house. All right, he's going to go into my house right now. Call me a five minutes so I can be in front of his face.
Speaker 2: Did he leave anything with you or?
Speaker 3: I don't know what this is about.
Speaker 2: No one can hear you on this side. It's about the test answers that I need.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Hold on, do you know what you're talking to?
Speaker 2: Like I said, I don't know the relation. I don't want to know the relations.
Speaker 3: Therefore you don't know who I am. Okay, I work with the law.
Speaker 2: Is that like a secret code for anything? Just so I know a code?
Speaker 3: Well, not so you talking about And I said, you know what, I'm sick.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: Then you call my phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He left, he left.
Speaker 3: This conversation is all the ball and you dare go on my phone again.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to you one second quickly, Hello, Hello, Yes, listen missus Garcia. I am scared right now, and I.
Speaker 3: Just scared right now. This is something. Oh, I mean the fox, I mean my fus. You aren't paying my son some money. I want to go home right now. What his ass? If that's true?
Speaker 2: No, don't want his ass, because then you whup my ass. I don't want that. I like my ass.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the hell you are or what he's all about. But like I said, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: You need to bring it down a notch. And I ain't talk to me like a human.
Speaker 3: Well you want introduce to my zone? Hello? Hello, yeaho is this is me Verge. He's not his I'm telling right now, Vigena, I got to handle some pass with Tito.
Speaker 2: Why what happens?
Speaker 3: Sto't call me on the phone telling me that he been Tito two hundred dollars because he's really good at mass to give us answer for some men. No, that doesn't sound like Tito, dude, it doesn't sound like I sound to ask him my humble and somebody got my number.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: I'm so angry right another day going my day? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: The are you? Oh? My god? Did you know?
Speaker 3: Why would I be making up this? I don't make this, so this is too good a shanty to make up. Unbelievable. I'm you, Oh my god, I'm so angry right now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna change my Hey, Liz, who's this? You got phone tapped?
Speaker 3: You got I got to for the that you did on the day of my birthday. Then you want to get you.
Speaker 2: My name is Garre from Elvis during in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: My god, I am nobody. Get me. I listen to that all the time. I'm gonna beat you up. Girl.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, really good. You got him? Good sister Lee love. I know I love phone taps like that to the point.
Speaker 3: Get a mad.
Speaker 2: Hey, we phone tapped you? I hate you?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 1: Click. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. See Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here a new Elvis Duran phone tab weekday mornings