Speaker 1: Is part of your body crazy you will show.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean like your arm has a mind of its own and tells you distilled things from time to time and it's not scared to go to jail either.
Speaker 1: That's not what I mean.
Speaker 2: What I mean is like you see someone and you look at their eyes and all you see is crazy, like four k's that are backwards, you know that kind of crazy. Really crazy people have crazy eyes, or you look into their eyes and you're like, hmm, this person is way too nice to be involved with me. Ah, I need someone with eyes that are a little more wonky than that. Well, according to TikTok, there's one surefire away to find everything out about a lady based on her finger nails.
Speaker 1: So ladies, think about how you like to have.
Speaker 2: The tips of your digits decorated, and fellas think about the digit tips of the ladies you find exciting. Well, and we'll tell you right now what your nails say about you. It's called the white nail theory on TikTok, but it says basically, you can tell everything about a woman based on how she does her nails. Okay, nude or beige, they're classy practical and the kind of person who always brings extra tissues in gum oo. They also feels sophisticated but could be considered lazy. Nude goes with everything and it's easy, so they don't put in much effort. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, isn't that part of the clean girl aesthetic, the nude?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like also it's like there's too many choices, so you just kind of pick nude.
Speaker 1: I sometimes do that. It's easier. You don't got to think about it, you don't even gotta process. You're just easy, lazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Going over a new trend that says you can tell everything about a woman based on how she does her nails if it's yellow. So if you like yellow nails, you're energetic, joyful, optimistic, you make people laugh, but they can wake up with way too much energy and are mildly chaotic.
Speaker 1: Stay away from the yellow nails.
Speaker 3: I have a friend like that, and she used to wake me up whenever we went to the beach every single morning and be like.
Speaker 1: Good morning friend.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, the curtains, my nails are yellow, and the sun come on, get out, Victoria. They say you can tell everything about a woman's personality based on how she does her nails. According to a neutrient on TikTok, green is bold, unconventional, semi trendsetter, granola vibes. It's kind of a hippie. I don't know what that means. Is like a tree felling grounded and connected to earth. Really into macha makes sense with the green, and would rather be hiking than doing anything else, but at least look cute while they're doing whatever it is that keeps them off the trails.
Speaker 3: I feel like everyone came up with this way to analyze the color green was kind of lazy themselves. They're just like, what, it's green trees, manta, honey, honey.
Speaker 2: If they have blue nails, it says that they're chill, care free, what like iceney.
Speaker 1: Easy going, and they probably go to the beach more often than not. That's funny. Okay, this is silly, and they.
Speaker 2: Seem quiet, but they're actually observing something or could be quietly plotting to take you out. If you have pink nails, it says you're sweet, romantic, nurturing, and you love cute things. You can probably send hard emojis. Ironically, you're wiggling my spirit fingers. He has got pink fingers on right now, I do. It says they will bake you cookies but also roast you for fun.
Speaker 1: You know me, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: There's a nutrient on TikTok that says you can tell everything about a woman based on the type of nails that she has, if you like black nails, or if you're a guy that's into women with black nails, mysterious, artistic, rebellious, normally feeling dramatic, or just can't be bothered to pick a color.
Speaker 1: I love black nails in October.
Speaker 2: It gives off fives that you don't want to mess with them, or if you do, they really won't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I think they would care, man or woman.
Speaker 2: I think when people go out of their way to look like they don't care, they care a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I also think that we all embody so many of these different things, Like our mood is kind of based on the color that we choose at the time. Like when I choose black nails, I kind of don't care what other people think. I'm kind of in that mood and right now I'm feeling flirty and cute. So they're pink, so that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: I think whoever made up this trend was definitely hurt by somebody who wears red nails. Okay, that's my favorite color because for the red nail, it only has one thing listed on it. Other ones had a bunch of different aspects of what your personality could be if you had a nail color red.
Speaker 1: It just says they might steal your man. That's it.