Speaker 1: I've long believed and supported funding for order at the border, and I have worked well with law enforcement in Minnesota for years. But what I now, I am not for amnesty, but I am for the Securing Agriculture's Workforce Act. I am for making conservative improvements to the H two A law by H two A visa so that workers can be here for a period of time and then go back and then re up that authorization. I am not for amnesty, as I've said, So this choice is a false choice. Farmers need workers, there's no doubt about that. Our nation also needs secure borders and laws, and there's no doubt about that. And it is not a human right to cross into this country illegally and take advantage of our systems. But two things can be true at the same time. We can have secure borders and we can also have workers through this Securing Alcoholtures Workforce Act that would allow workers to be here longer so that dairy can be taken care of as well as the growers.
Speaker 2: Grayce White Well, I mean here it comes by the way, that is amnesty.
Speaker 3: Okay, pathway for people who came into this country illegally to citizenship is amnesty.
Speaker 2: Okay. If you don't have a border, you don't have a country.
Speaker 3: The border is not restored until the twenty million foreign invaders that were letting to this country intentionally are deported, every last one of them. Mass deportations, mass deportations, fifteen to fifteen to twenty million foreign invaders as an appetizer. As an appetizer, you don't have a country if you're gonna let the world's popular come to your country live that. I challenge any one of you democrats comocrats to go to China across the border and demand healthcare, schooling, and free rent.
Speaker 2: I dare you to do it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get shot in the back of the head with no apologies. We don't have to do that, but we have to get much tougher and much more serious about the value of American citizenship. And I want to reiterate, any pathway to citizenship for illegal foreign invaders is amnesty.
Speaker 4: Thank you, gozon between hockey and basketball.
Speaker 2: Oh nice move they.
Speaker 4: Oh big men in together, watch us?
Speaker 2: What the.
Speaker 4: That's polity.
Speaker 3: And the fiercest battle.
Speaker 2: Lot of things you from asese arrows in the side.
Speaker 3: I will well keep you from danger.
Speaker 4: She worst white is speaking truth to power. We will not get.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Don't long gonna talk about the real things.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: I'll die.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 2: What's wrong in this country is our sense of American citizenship is lost. It's lost inconvenience. Convenience will be the death of freedom. This is my show, and on my show, I control the conversation. Welcome back to the Royce White Show. I'm here in the belly of the Beast, Minneapolis, Minnesota. You're watching Real America's voice, headquarters of the ultra Maga in America first movement. Convenience will be the death of freedom. We've lost our sense of American citizenship. Convenience will be the death of freedom. Such an important concept, the concept of freedom, but two the concept that we've traded that freedom for convenience. I was at farm Fest and you saw some of the clips there from the Cold Open. I'm sure many saw the viral clip of Amyklobashar being booed, receiving a minus seventeen point drop in her approval ratings, which is absolutely brutal. And it looks like the Great Mike Lindale may be in play to become Minnesota's next Governor. I want to thank him for his endorsement yesterday. Mike Lindell is a dear friend and a patriot, and we may not agree on everything, but we agree on far more than we disagree. And for that reason, it only makes sense that we put real patriots up to try and save this country. The next clip was was quite interesting. You know, a couple of weeks back, a lot of people went after Mike Lindale for a proposal that that that effectively, you know, granted some some temporary amnesty to some foreign invaders. And I watched them try to pillory Mike Lindale as though they're hard hard conservatives, hardcore conservatives on immigration, And what a what a poetic justice for me personally, because I constantly come to the show and try and try and reiterate this this sort of proto Bush era neo conservative, you know, soft milk toast, Mitt Romney type rhino. And I think it's hard for people to really to grasp what I mean. But when you see Michelle Tafoya, who was recruited by Tim Scott and the rest of the same United States Senate republic Hill United States Senate, that's blocking President Trump's agenda and slow walking them, disrespecting them, treating them like a lame duck. That same United States Senate sent to Michelle Tafoya, and what does she do. She gets up on stage and she proposes amnesty. And we have to be clear about it. Letting the foreign invaders stay is amnesty. A pathway to citizenship for foreign invaders is amnesty. But also letting the fifteen to twenty million foreign invaders that were let into this country intentionally is also a form of amnesty. You don't have to get to the level of Franklum's citizenship to give them amnesty. It's a pardon of crimes, a broad pardon of crimes. Amnesty would be allowing them to stay, by my measure. And I think a lot of Americans agree. Certainly, many of the people in that room agreed. And it's so interesting I say, I say to Michelle Tafoya in the room, I go, that's amnesty, and she's says, no, it isn't. I mean, I think we're having a real crisis of political definitions in terminology. But that's to be expected that that's to be expected when the conversation becomes as shoddy as it's become. Of course, we're going to have trouble with the definitions and terminology apropos to my Many of you have probably heard by my announcement that I'm declaring for the twenty twenty seven w NBA draft, and I'm sure the w yeh. Look, we're going to take the WNBA to the next level, and I think I'm just a player to do that. I'm relatively young, you know, thirty five is just outside of your prime. A lot of my counterparts in the NBA are still playing well into their late thirties and and very productive and very exciting, very very effective players. And I plan to be one of the same for the WNBA, for the Women's Association. And you know, huge shout out to Enis Canter as well for being brave and making the transition to the Women's Association. I look forward to ain't against him if that's the case, but I love to play with them. I think if me and Enis Chanter played on the same team, we could really build something special that that would would would pack the seats and would set the w n B A to be set the w n b A up uh to to to be great for a long long time to come. Uh and who knows, I mean, pretty soon you'll get a bunch of these brave a bunch of these brave women that, uh, you know that that fight all of the transphobia and the trans heate. I've been getting a lot of trans heate. I've only been publicly trans for about seventy two hours and I'm getting all this hate. I mean, I never really understood trans hate until now. I'm getting a lot of trans hate. And uh, you know, brave, brave, these these these women have to be to step up like this, especially these athletes, and you know, we're going to be in the in the you know, in the public eye all the time. And you know, I just I just tell people, you know, be accepting, be accepting thing of of of what I'm trying to do, of my feminine error. Be accepting of my feminine error. Be accepting that this is new for me. I'm new here, and it's a journey. It's a journey like anything else. You know. I never I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams that I was actually a woman. And then you know, one day that they said to trust the science, and then the science became jedder fluidity, and then all of a sudden, here we are. I make up and realize that they were right all along. And my real place is in the w n b A with with my fellow women, my fellow ladies. I just want to hoop. I just want to I just want to ball, play some ball with my fellow women in my feminine error, you know. And I think being a United States Senator would just be, you know, like icing on the cake, right, first United States Senator to play in the w n b A. Here it comes making history, making history, you know, knocking down those glass ceilings, setting milestones. A first is a first. The first is the first is a first, first black trans woman to both be in the United States Senate and playing the w n b A. I think we're really moving the needle here culturally and societally. But it's interesting, even though I'm a pro trans pro trans pro athlete. It's interesting because I'm still one hundred percent in support of mass deportations, and Michelle Defoyd is not. And all these people who dance around this issue and say, yeah, well we got to deport the ones who commit crimes. Uh huh, uh huh no, that that's not gonna work. That's not good enough. Now, if they all got to go, especially I and I do say we should work our way back in chronological order. Especially the fifteen to twenty million that came here during the Joe Biden administration that were explicitly let in during the Joe Biden administration. Let's call them the Obama Biden foreign invaders. They have to go, every last one of them, father, mother, child, pet, all of it. They have to go. And if we don't do that, we don't have a country. But more importantly, I'm so thankful to God that we had a chance to have this debate at Farmfest. And I'm gonna talk a little bit more about it on the other end of the break. But it's interesting how this whole political thing plays out. You know, it's an industry. When you're watching it, and you understand it's an industry, and it's a theater, and it's supposed to yield certain results, and sometimes there's a glitch in the matrix. And I hope to be that glitch in the matrix. You're watching the roy Swhite Show, Royshaw and my two spirit. We'll be right back after brief break, Stay tuned, Welcome back to the Royce White Show. I'm your host, Royce White. Here in the Belly of the Beast, Minneapolis, Minnesota. You're watching Real America's Voice, headquarters of the Ultra Maga in America First Movement. And again, if you haven't, if you have not gotten a chance, if you have not had the chance, to go and watch the farm Fest debate between myself, Michelle Tafoya, Angie Craig, and Peggy Flanagan, you should do so. I played it the other night. I'm going to stream it again here in the afternoon. It's about a one hour debate, only only one minute responses to the questions. It's more of a form, not an open debate. But still, and interestingly enough, this is how this is how politics are played. Let me just help people with this part. None of these people really want a debate, which tells you all you need to know me. Of course, I'm ready to debate anytime any plays, any day, under any set of rules. But these folks never want a debate. So what happens is you have a farm Fest senate form, which is, you know, traditional thing for candidates to do. Because Minnesota is such a huge agricultural industry and agricultural constituency, and everybody agrees to come to this debate, but it's the only time that we have a debate, and usually even across the aisle, you know, rarely in the last few cycles at least, Amy Klobashar, for example, didn't debate me until three days before the general election in some small radio setting that that barely got any media coverage, certainly not any national media coverage. Then she did that on purpose, and that's become commonplace for these candidates who are trying to hide from their opponents, but really they're trying to hide from their their constituents and hide from the hard questions. So we get to this farm Fest Senate forum and it's the only time where we're set to debate, and all the questions are about farming and agriculture, which is a bait and switch. It's like, okay, no, farming and agriculture is important, but a lot of these things are inextricably linked. Like, and I said this at the debate, we can't even start to talk about ag policy or farming and crops and food security if we can't define what a woman is if we can't define what a woman is, then how are we going to have, you know, reasonable conversations about any of this policy. So during the debate I just kind of blended everything together and try to talk about all the issues as it pertains to American citizens. And I'm just as opposed to single issue voters on the right as I am to single issue voters on the left. And that would mean if you're a farmer or an ag policy wonk, you know, whatever the case may be, you know you're invested in the industry for some reason, and farming policy or AG policy, a bill like the farm Bill is your single issue, your single issue. I think that's completely inappropriate as an American citizen, the same way I would tell women that the right to choose being their single issue, being determining single issue is completely inappropriate. There's nothing vaguely appropriate about that, especially in the society we live in today and in this country, in this nation, with the multitude of issues and the crisis that we face, there's nothing vaguely appropriate about single issue voting. So every time we have a Senate debate, I think the debate should have been longer. If you ask me, I think a lot of these debates should be longer. You're talking about who you're going to vote for to represent you for two four six years in the United States Senate, sometimes six years. These people should have, you know, two three hours to face a set of questions and then open it up to their constituents, have some open Q and A, and and and maybe some open debate between the candidates. I think should be the traditional three phases of modern political debates. You should have some set questions from the moderators, and then you should have some questions from the audience from the constituents, and then at the end you should have some open debate between all of the candidates so they can mix it up a little bit. Now, I was on stage with three women, three pro choice women. All three of my opponents were pro choice, and later on I'm gonna put up a clip that I think just perfectly articulates the difference between myself and my three opponents, all three of my opponents, including Michelle Tafoya. There's a moment at the end of the debate where I stand up and I asked the people in the audience, if they're pro life, then please stand for the sanctity of life here in the building, here in the room, and it was about sixty percent. The room was split, you know, for the most part. And Angie Craig brought her supporters, you know, the DFL Democrats, the comicicrats I call them. They bring, they bring their supporters, They get on a bus and they bust out with the T shirts and whatnot. Make sure they're there to support their candidate. And they I have no problem with that. You know, you show up and they do the deal. They're very organized, which we have to acknowledge and respect. But at this moment, you could see, much like the split at the State of the Union address when President Trump was saying very reasonable things and the Democrats just refused to stand. I think a telling moment that we've gotten away from in the current news cycle. And I don't like that. Just as an aside, let's keep going back to what they said about Charlie Kirk. Let's keep going back to them calling for President Trump to be assassinated. Let's keep going back to that State of the Union address where the Democrats refused to stand for very reasonable, common sense ideas. Let's keep throwing it in their face. But Anyway, this one moment at the end of the debate in the closing statements was another moment like that where you could see the clear split in the room. And shockingly, when I asked people to stand for the sanctity of life in the room, Michelle Tafoya wouldn't stand. She would go on to double down and say that I had attacked her. So, I mean, she really she really tipped off her sense of guilt about that particular topic because I was on the stage with two far left leaning Democrats when it comes to abortion, so the statement was just as much aimed at them as it was at her. But she wouldn't stand, and then she said, I'm gonna let the attackers attack. It means I'm right over the target. Which target would that be?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: Because you can advocate for keeping men out of women's sports, but what about the lives of the unborn women in the womb? Who's advocating for them? Who's advocating for all the unborn women? And which of you conservative Christians out there would accept that an individual would advocate to keep men out of women's space sorts, which is completely sane and logical. But then concede that the same individual has no sanctity of life for the unborn. Which one of you Conservative Christians out there is going to concede that that moral territory. The answer is a lot, because it would appear that they've you you all, not you all in this audience, maybe, but you all as the audience. The Conservative Christian audience in America sent Michelle Tafoya over two million dollars two million dollars or maybe more, maybe four million dollars she's raised. In fact, I'm going to actually release a video later on this evening where one of the NRSC National Republican Senatorial Committee REPS operatives came to our convention. The Minnesota GOP convention pulled Alicia Gruenhagen aside, who was a Senate candidate before. Before the mention, she decided not to continue on. She's sensedonner support behind me, but she was wise enough to record a conversation between herself and an NRSC rep who tried to lobby for her not to support me because Michelle Tafoya had been recruited personally recruited by Tim Scott, of which Michelle responds to in this debate at the end and says, I wasn't recruited by anybody. She faced bellows from the crowd, who laughed out loud audibly, laughed slightly inappropriate, but still I understand their frustration, laughed audibly when she claims she wasn't recruited. She was recruited by the deep state, by the same deep state United States Senate that is blocking President Trump's agenda currently. And it's just so interesting to me that people will still send her money, still pretend that she's going to go fight corruption. You all know she's not gonna go fight corruption. And we have our primary coming up here on Tuesday, August eleventh, so we're right around the corner. This is my last show before the primary. And it just dawns on me, you know, as I make this transition into my my w NBA career and I live in my feminine error, my you know, two spirits, or I like to say I have several spirits, and I think all of them should be paid equally. As I, as I move into this chapter of my life, it dawns on me that we're not ready to be honest with ourselves, let alone one another. Were we are committed, We're pot committed to the convenience and the distraction. We see a Michelle Tafoya and if she can give us some well curated, you know, pretty wrapped gift present of bs, we eat it up, We eat it up, We love it. We can't get enough. We can't get enough of it. And and you know, in my heart of hearts, I just wonder when enough will finally be enough. I think enough is going to be enough here with the w n b A. I think they're going to make it clear that a person like myself who's multiple spirited can't can't transition and plan the w n b A. And hey, I you know, if they make that decision, then we'll have to have a pretty thorough legal battle about their their interpretation of their their collective borrowing and agreement and the criteria by which women are are clearly defined. And we should go through that process. I'm willing to go through that process. But that's a small battle. The real battle is August eleventh. I always love when Eric Weinstein says the primaries in America are used to prune the two parties of their populist candidates. Nothing I've heard is is more true about the political process or by the political primaries in this country. The political the political parties use the primaries to prune all the populist candidates. And you're looking at one right here, genuine nationalist populist candidate. And I'm not ashamed of it one bit. We have to have a border, we have to have secure elections, We have to arrest some of these deep staters, and for Heaven's sake, we have to talk about things from a shared reality. We have to talk about things sha We can't live in our own reality. If we live in our own reality, everything's going to go haywire, which it has, and maybe not to a degree where you really feel it, you know, in your immediate life, but trust and believe it's like going bankrupt. When things go bad, they go bad slow, and then all that once. You're watching the Royce White Show here on with America's Voice. We'll be right back in a moment. Stay tuned, Welcome back to the Royce White Show. I'm your host, Royce White. Here in the Belly of the Beast, Minneapolis, Minnesota. You're watching real America's Voice, headquarters of the Ultra Maga and America First Movement. Some sobering, sobering thoughts, hopefully some sobering times, but sobering thoughts ahead of this Tuesday primary here in Minnesota. I hope everybody is going out to the polls on election day. On election day is important. It's a mandate that the President of the United States has issued for some time. Is that the ideal way to ensure the security of our elections. We haven't really come to a consensus on that point. And I know a lot of people. I get get a lot of feedback from a lot of people who say, I just went to vote for you today. You know, early voting is early voting. It is what it is. If you did it, you did it. I appreciate the thought. I don't think these elections are secure whatsoever. And again, I'll say, and I saw a clip of Johnson saying that he believed John Thune, Tom Cotton, and potentially Attorney General Interim Attorney General Todd Blanche were blocking the obstructing. He used the word obstructing. When a man like John Solomon uses the word obstructing, you got to take note obstructing the information to get to the DOJ. Regarding Brennan and some of these other twenty twenty traders, conspirers, conspirators, And I've said for a while, I didn't put it in these terms, but I've said for a while that John Thune should be arrested. And it's a lot of these United States senators, but certainly the ones who are using the security of our elections as a political football and they're intentionally blocking the security of our elections. Secure elections for American citizens is a dereliction of duty so grave that they should be held accountable, in my opinion, But you know where, We're not to that point yet. It's it's more it's more likely that I'm arrested for impersonating a two spirit uh sometimes identifying as a transgender woman. It's more likely that I be arrested on a hate crime, right on trans hate, than it is that we arrest a deep Stater in this country, which kind of tells you everything you need to know. I mean, I just get the sense we lack the sense of urgency. We lack the urgency necessary to save this great republic. And what a shame, because this country has done some magnificent things, some things that can't even really be quantified. I mean, we have moved civilization, We have moved the We have moved the bar, moved the needle for civilization to a to a place that obviously, you know, cannot cannot even be really put into words. It's tough to put into words. You know, look at the things we're able to do. But you know what profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? That's an important question. It's interesting how we can always go back to scripture in Christian ethic or Christian teachings for sobering perspective, and I go back to the you know, City of God. Saint Augustine, what is it to be a citizen, a Christian citizen in the City of God? Saint Augustine writes, A brief and true definition of virtue is rightly ordered love, rightly ordered love, and what is the rightful order to love? He uses geometric concentric circles as the proper order of love, with God at the center, expanding outward in concentric circles that which is most local to you. First, never surrender or near duties for far away causes. And our entire foreign policy, which which in large part has been the the animating, the animating uh the anime the animating ideas, the animating force of our politics is not properly ordered. It just isn't you know, when US A I D was just the beginning. It's just scratching the surface. The way we think about America, An American citizenship has been dominated, been dominated by this, this this surrendering of of near duties for far away causes. And the latest grift, you know, the the justification from the Michelle Tafoyas and all these other center left uh Republicans, I call them rhinocrats, all these center left Republicans. They say, we need farm workers, We need twenty million illegal foreign invaders to stay in this country to work our farms. And what a crazy thing to say. I was kind of thinking about this over the last couple of weeks. I played with this idea on the Morning show on my podcast. But you've reached a truly perverse place where a good portion of the women are advocating for unlimited and unrestricted abortion of their own children only to import the slave labor, the cheap labor from another country to pick their crops. And they say it openly. That's the scary part. The scary part isn't necessarily that they've come to that conclusion because you know, politics is sort of abstract in a vacuum, decentralized. You talk about this issue over here than that issue over there, and people tend to think of these issues as separate, but they're much more intertwined than we give them credit. It's not just that they think it, it's that they say it so brazenly. And that's why in the Scripture says what man thinketh, he beeth. It's because it's only a degree of separation from the things you think and the stupid things you're willing to say, like we should have unlimited abortion, but you're gonna bring cheap labor, cheap labor from another distressed part of the world to pick your crops, kill your own unborn citizens, import foreign labor to compete with your fellow American citizens to pick your crops. It doesn't get much more perverse than them. I'm just gonna tell you that is the greatest example of the modern perversion in American political culture. The greatest example of perversion in our modern American political culture is that women have come to a consensus that we should kill our own unborn citizens and import cheap labor from other countries, other people's citizens, other people's children, to pick our crops. And they say, well, Americans can't do that work, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: If you take American citizens off of welfare and you open up the workforce, people will find the work. People will find the work. And you know what, there's nothing wrong with farming. There's nothing wrong with picking crops. And I guarantee you when more American citizens, we're able to need it to and then we're able to get those jobs picking crops. I'm sure the wage for your average crop a picker would would go up decently. The whole point of it is they're importing cheap labor. You tell me how the labor force in this country, like the DFL for example, Democratic Farmer Labors a party. You tell me how the dflaers all across the country. They're not all across the country, but you get what I'm saying that that constituency. You tell me how the farmers or the laborers are even even vaguely okay with importing cheaper labor.
Speaker 3: From everywhere else in the world.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make any sense. I mean, it literally doesn't make any sense. But that's where we've that's where we've come to in our nation's history. Things have stopped making sense, and we seem to be okay with that. Okay, Well, if we don't, if nobody has to make any sense anymore, we know what the outcome is gonna be. It's gonna be chaos. It's gonna be chaos, it's gonna be violent. Things are gonna be disordered, anchored. Things are going to get out of control, and they are starting to get out of control. As a matter of fact, they're out of control. They're out of control. That is not starting to get out of control. It's out of control. Our youth are out of control. The economy is out of control and in many respects, in many respects, you know, and I feel for the millennials. I'm a millennial. I feel I feel you're all working a gig economy. You're not going to own anything. You don't own anything, and you're not gonna own anything. You're like nineteenth century Russian serfs. You're well fed, you're well educated, you got more information in anybody in human history, but you don't own anything. And if ownership is not a value, it is not a pillar of American citizenship, then we forsaken American citizenship. May be convenient to renting apart man may be convenient, but it certainly isn't sustainable, and it's certainly not empowering, and it certainly doesn't add value to your citizenship or or, let's say, take away power from what would be a tyrannical state. When we concede the farming, when we concede the labor, when we concede our housing or our healthcare, our education to whatever expansive federal government, we have conceded what it means to be an American citizen. And I told those farmers, I'm not here to kiss your rear end. I'm here to tell you like it is. The farmers have to make the same choice, the same choice that every other American faces. Do we take the convenience over the freedom? And what was the democrat? What was the corporatist? Democrats pitch the American people need certainty. You don't need certain Let me say it to you clear, fellow Americans. You don't need certainty. Certainty is a trojan horse. You need freedom. American citizenship requi freedom. The premium on freedom is much higher than any premium on certainty. You you guarantee your own safety, your own prosperity, your certainty. You not a government. And as soon as you give that up, the only certainty is that the government will get more and more corrupt. Apropos to the fraud here in Minnesota. And where did it come from to feed our future altruistic humanitarian sector of NGOs hook line and sinker. And that's just the beginning. All across the country there is an NNG fraud, nonprofit fraud to funnel money between politicians that you know. We'll talk about it on the other side of the break. You're watching the Royce White Show here on Real America's Voice. Stay tuned. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Between hockey and basketball. Oh nice move thereby rock. Oh big men in together, watch us? What the wall? That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Royce White Show. I'm Royce White here in the Belly of the Beast, Minneapolis, Minnesota. You're watching Real America's Voice, headquarters of the Ultra Magan America First Movement up next to the Great Steve Bennon and war Room. Shout out to the entire war room, posse, I appreciate you continue to support all these years, We're headed into a huge primary battle on August eleventh. In need, I say the deck is stacked. If I can pull off this upset here next Tuesday, it will set a fire to the Republican establishment, keeping you from the Save America Act, keeping you from the deep state prosecutions, keeping you from the rest of the twenty twenty four President Trump mandate, keeping you from the Republic, the constitutional republic that is so sought after by by so many. If for some reason I can be victorious on August eleventh, it will send another clear message to the establishment, to the Tim Scotts of the world, that the nationalist populist movement, the MAGA base, is engaged. We're active. We understand the landscape, we understand the playing field. We understand we've been sent a puppet. We understand we we've been sent to a talking head, a shill who advocates openly, advocates for amnesty for foreign invaders, illegal foreign invaders justified by farm work or crop picking. We understand. We've seen this play before. It's like you saw there in the beginning. I don't know if you've seen a play like that before. That was a play of peer athleticism and skill and timing and feel that play there where I'm on the fast break and transition of that transition. That's a transition that, my friends, is a transition. I proposed my transitioning to my feminine error, my trands, sometimes identifying as a trans woman career in the WNBA. But you've probably never seen a play like that, you know. That's it. People got to understand. And I don't talk about my basketball career much because it's another thing that was obscured by the fake news mainstream media. You can go ask your favorite player in the NBA what they think my career would have been if I hadn't fought the NBA on mental health policy. One of the early trailblazers to fight the NBA on record. This is on the public record. This isn't my own theory, this is easy to find. Fought the NBA on their non existent mental health policy in their collective bargaining agreement. It looks like we're going to be having another legal battle in the professional basketball collective bargaining agreement field of things. But ask your favorite player how good they think I would have been had I not had that fight with the NBA on behalf of everybody else. Just go and ask, or you can go reference Draymond Green and Paul George talking about a two first ballot Hall of Famers, no doubt. You can go listen to John Kyler Pari talk about it. Charles Barkley. You know people who are basketball, Nate Smith basketball first ballot Hall of Famers. What you saw right there is a man that's two hundred and sixty five. I'm sorry, sorry, I still misgender myself sometimes I apologize. What you saw right there is sometimes identifying as a trans woman. Two hundred and sixty pound point forward, six foot eight, two hundred and sixty pound point forward, get a steal, push the ball in transition against a bunch of guards and fake a behind the back pass, two step to the middle of the paint and dunk it effortlessly. You don't see that often. You won't see it often. It's just not a play that you'll see often. And I say that because I only bring that up because I do think we have to thread a needle here. We need people who are capable of doing things and pulling things, pulling off things that that you don't normally see pulled off like August eleventh, it's next week. Is like, if for some strange reason, I can pull this off, America has a fighting chance. And I'm not saying the fate of this great Republic rest on my primary election. It's just one of many, one of many opportunities for the American people to finally say enough is enough, for the American people to say, you know what, that's it. We're not We're not taking any more of this. And it's on our side right now. It's it's it's in the wire. These people are in the wire. You have to understand. They're in the wire. And you all see them. You all see them. And I I like Riley Gaines. I respect Riley Gaines. I respect what she's done. But she made a hiccup last night, you know, and the the swirling momentum of all this this viral social media she uh, she she posted a tweet thanking me for for transitioning and becoming a w n B A player. Uh, and then she deleted it, and I just I just I just wonder I'd like to know from Riley Gaines, why would you delete your post? Is it? Is it because you've been supporting Michelle Tafoya, And I mean, doesn't the fight to protect women's sports far supersede, transcend any of our partisan political preferences, political alliances. I don't know, I don't know. These are the questions. These are the questions, right, It's like, why would she delete? Or maybe it's because you know, I'm an anti semi or a conspiracy theorist or you know whatever. I'm not sure why Riley would would delete that post. But I have a hunch I think it's because she's committed herself to Michelle t to Foy's campaign, and she reposted the announcement before she really realized who it was, which tells you a lot about the dissemination of info on social media and just how fast things move. And it's funny how the damnedness of the truth never moves as fast as the superficial. But I'll let that one sink. In August eleventh, myself, the Great Mike Lindelle, up against the Republican establishment, the hands selected big money special interests in lobby darlings. Two women, by the way, two women, one of which pro choice. And see I'll say this and a lot of you may not like it. I don't think there's anything more anti women than I don't know how many abortions have we had over the last sixty years. I think it's something like sixty plus million, quantifiably, I mean measurably. I don't think there's anything more anti women in American history than the killing of thirty plus million unborn women. I may be wrong, Feel free to correct me in the comments. I don't think there's anything more anti high women than killing thirty plus unborn women in the womb over the last sixty years. Food for thought. We're up against it. But but I tell you this, if myself and Mike Lindell prevail next Tuesday, uh, the Democrats are in for the fight of their life. And I don't think we'll even have secure elections by November unless the President does some some pretty far uh far out And when I say far out, I invite the far out mat Gomax. Mister president uh does some pretty far out executive orders and some and some implementation, so some some uh you know, some some holding some feet to the fire metaphorically speaking when it comes to the security of our elections. But if not, we're not going to have secure elections. Even in November. But we will, we certainly will be able to push push this political uh uh narrative to its very limits. And that's what we should be striving to do. That's what we should be striving to do. I guess I'm a lifelong athlete. Even if I think the game is rigged, even if I think the rests don't like us, or whatever the case may be, you still go out and you play. You play, and you let everybody bear witness to the artifice. You let people bear witness to the cheaters, to the liars, to the fraudsters. Anytime you forfeit and I'm talking explicitly about voting, and I know many people feel very very shall I say, distrusting of our elections, and rightfully so, they're not secure, especially in a place like Minnesota. But anytime you forfeit a game, I mean it is what it is. You lose by default. You can't lose by default. Everywhere these communists are, we have to we have to be there to give some resistance everywhere they are. And if they're in the wire, then we have to meet them with resistance in the wire. And here's a good example. Here's how you can tell a center left rhino krat, a center left conservative like Dustin Gregie. Anybody who affirms my twenty twenty four election result with Amy Klobashar is full of it. I mean, you hear those booze with you know, Senator Klobashar now going for governor against Mike Lindell and her lie that she's always been for border enforcement, border, border and immigration enforcement. You hear that those booze. Now imagine believing that in twenty twenty four, two hundred thousand plus Trump voters cast a ballot for Amy Klobashar. Imagine believing that. And if you believe it, you're an idiot. And even furthermore, if two hundred thousand Trump voters did cast a bat for Amy Klobashar, then the crisis is much greater than we realize. And I'm ready to fight both if it is that we're being cheated, or if it is there are still too many center left Republicans that believe in the institutionalists like Amy Klobashar, no matter how much she stabs us in the back of citizens. I'm ready to fight both of those battles, and that's what we've been doing on this show. It's been another great show this weekend. I appreciate you all as viewership and listenership today and in the future. We can save this Republic if we're tough, if we're strong, if we're honest. We'll see you at the polls on Tuesday here in the state of Minnesota for our primary. God speed, God bless America. We'll see you next time.