Speaker 1: Is it a right live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It is serial Killer, it is welcome.
Speaker 1: Okay, makes them complete.
Speaker 3: God and yeah, okay, So that makes me think of crazy mall shenanigans. Like I would be like, we'd be in a mall, like running around, and it would be like, oh, we'd pass each other with like bags and be like, WHOA.
Speaker 2: When you were a kid, did you go to Macy's with your mom and hide in the clothing rack?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who did it?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 1: And my sister got lost in the mall once.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, and they had to call mall security and everything, the square badge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 3: She just sat in the dressing room. I remember I got a really great book that day, quick little page turner.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well you know, do you you know I was gonna say something emotional distress. I was caused, Well, when they call them, what's the matter? Oh no, you'll be okay without it?
Speaker 1: No, I have it right here, all right?
Speaker 2: Never mind. I was to talk about the Doom Doom Doong they used to play in the department stores, But you don't remember that. We talked about it episodes ago.
Speaker 3: Plus this isn't bulls yet, right, Welcome to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: This is serial Killers. Another year of this podcast. Wow, I'm sorry that year. This is our fifth year.
Speaker 1: Wow, I see big things for us this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah maybe when we get to ten. Yeah yeah, we'll be on a big billboard in Times Square. Oh really yeah, very excited. You can just pay for those I know. That's yeah, that guy did it. So is today the seventh. We're sorry that we missed last week. We were hungover, so we just couldn't we couldn't give you an episode on New Year's Day. That's the first day that we took off serial Killers in a very very long.
Speaker 3: No, we did last year. Really, it was like the first time in forever. It's still a very very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean we was boll chats all the time. Yeah, but you know we try to do Yeah. Anyway, So I don't have any like like what do you call it, like popular new cereals time not name brand, yeah, like name brand, nothing new like that. I do have a new cereal that another one from here, another one well that's remember that's the one that our oops that Andrea sent us from Delray Beach, Florida. The only reason that we can do this is because it actually says new on it. Okay, so this will be the new series. Yeah, Nuevo Nuevo and Nueva Nuevo. Well, Nuevo would be a new boy and Nueva would be a new girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Yes, like for new products, a new products male or female? I don't know. M So this came from and.
Speaker 1: What's the plural form?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's not I was so bad with Spanish. Yeah, so this is an import from Columbia. Yes, and she bought this in Miami or in Florida, somewhere down there.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, how is your tubes? Cookies and cream? Which one? The holiday? The holiday season was wonderful. I'm so glad to be back into the swing of things, you know, for sure, for sure, this is cookies and cream tubes. Today we're going to be using Farmland Fresh Dairies organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, I love Farmland Fresh Dairies. And I'm not even saying this because there are friends and partners.
Speaker 1: Yes, the milk. You just taste the difference, and I'm not even lying. It's so good.
Speaker 3: It is from the milk to the chocolate milk to the egg nog that I enjoyed over the holidays. If you see it and you're on the East Coast, get farmland fresh dairies.
Speaker 2: And the whip cream.
Speaker 1: We don't have any doing.
Speaker 2: No, we have to get some.
Speaker 1: This will take the door some with free moning.
Speaker 2: Look what we're using today, Andrew Silver.
Speaker 1: It's on purpose.
Speaker 2: What you and I were two of a kind. We're gonna find our way, you and I together. You remember Ricky Schroeder. That's when you were allowed to call him Ricky. Now it's just Rick. Oh no, Rick. Only these are good, dude, are really good. It tastes like there's a marshmallow in the middle. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it because for a pillowy cereal, you see, I'm learning it got still some crunch to it. But I don't like about pillow cereals is that, Oh they fall apart very easily. This one has a good cookie crunch and the filling is delicious.
Speaker 2: Really good. It's like dessert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna give this four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I did, look, I did before we even said that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Oh, fun fact.
Speaker 3: Yes, guess what video didn't get to monetize on our YouTube and guess which one did.
Speaker 2: The one that didn't was the one we played all the music. Yeah, and the one that did.
Speaker 3: Was the episode right before it where we played the Chips theme and the person struck us down, shut up?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yes? But we've been playing Chips for years. Yeah.
Speaker 3: For some reason, we played longer than I guess five or six seconds and the person who has the Chips theme is like, aha, I must get the money from this one.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, that's so messed up. Yeah, now silver Spoons is gonna come.
Speaker 1: After Oh lord, is it the same poser?
Speaker 2: I think Alfonso Robiro maybe owns that theme song hasn't come out, you know he was in that show. Yeah, that's where he started. No, I'm sure he started before them, but that was his big break.
Speaker 1: Oh, Alfonso Rebert, that Carlton, Yes, from the Will Smith Show.
Speaker 2: That's right, the Will Smith Show.
Speaker 1: The Fresh Prince of bel Air done.
Speaker 2: All right, Now we're gonna dial it down a notch.
Speaker 1: That is delicious.
Speaker 2: It's really good. Thank you so much, Andrea.
Speaker 1: And again, the best part about it is that it's cookies. It is delicious.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Garrett, gluten and sugar. Happy New Year, Garrett. This after the New.
Speaker 1: Year, so it's January seven years.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That's the last time you can say that. That's okay, So I'm not gonna let it bother me anymore, all right, have a nice day, Garrett. So I found this one in a different shop, right, So I was in I figure where I was. I think it was in New Jersey and I was in a shop, right, Okay, Nature's path. I did what I said I wouldn't do anymore. Is we did the really good sweet cereal first, so you still can have a little bit of that in your mouth. Now it's gonna be the boring bland cereal. So I should have done this first.
Speaker 1: Dang it.
Speaker 3: Let's rage you think a perfectly curated yeah episode, you'd be able to curate the episodes correctly, But let's.
Speaker 2: Just shut it off and start over.
Speaker 1: No, let's not. Yeah, No, let's not. Okay, we got some things we gotta do.
Speaker 2: We already did that once. Yeah, I said something in the beginning that I should not have, so we even.
Speaker 1: I was the one that stopped him. Imagine that. Yeah, usually I'm a let it slide kind of guy.
Speaker 2: So these these look like the cereal that I had with Danielle nights like this. You know, Oh you know what these look like two weeks ago when the Monaro family was here. Oh, these look like.
Speaker 1: Oh also quick shout out to them.
Speaker 3: Thank you to them for filling in for me and Danielle the following week. Yeah, you know, it's crazy holiday season and I'm very thankful for them. And yeah, I appreciate them for stepping in.
Speaker 2: I understand. Hopefully things calm down for you just.
Speaker 1: A bit this year, God bless you, they will.
Speaker 2: So this is nature's path, organic hollos and I mean to me, I guess they're going to be cheerio ish, they're gluten free.
Speaker 1: I think this year, know what we should do? Yes, create merch.
Speaker 3: Mine would say, God bless I think yours would say a perfectly curated episode.
Speaker 2: I don't really say that that much.
Speaker 1: What do you say then?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really say perfectly curated.
Speaker 2: I don't have a lot, I don't really have a thing.
Speaker 3: I think it would just say chips theme, but who knows, maybe we'd get the chips guy would come after us here's.
Speaker 2: The thing that's concerning me slightly. What the back of my spoon has some silver missing, which means it's probably I probably ate it. Oh cool, I probably scraped off it is now in my body, delicious. So these are a little bit flatter than cheerios and slightly wider.
Speaker 1: People were taking silver for a while, something silver one of our friends did, and then their fingers started turning blue.
Speaker 2: Well because it wasn't real silver, was it.
Speaker 1: No, It's like coiled colodial with something silver.
Speaker 2: After the tubes. These just taste like packing peanuts. There's really nothing to it. It's not it's really it's not bad. But again, we should have had this first, you know.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: If you if you want just a plain, semi kind of healthy cereal, it's pretty decent.
Speaker 1: It really isn't bad. Oh, sweetened with pomegranate juice.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, but I don't taste any sweetness, brown rice flavor, corn flour, cane sugar, pomegranate juice, concentrates, sea salt, Organic and vegan. What's up, vegans? You can have this. I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. It's pretty good if that's what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do the same. It's really not bad.
Speaker 2: I was expecting.
Speaker 3: When I first had it, I was like, I don't know how I feel about this, but now I'm kind of like.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you said we need to leave bigger holes, So let's play this and we'll be back right after this. Hi. I'm WILVERD Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 1: EVERD was it big enough? It was all right?
Speaker 3: Because or just write the time down for me? Yeah, it's too much work, too much work for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: All right? Nine eighteen or so? Yes?
Speaker 1: Please? All right, So when you send the reviews, could you write the time down?
Speaker 2: I'll try. It's a lot, it's a lover for you, Yeah, I can.
Speaker 3: You remember when I had to multiicam the whole Carla, Marie and Anthony episode, I mean for YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh I wanted to do that.
Speaker 3: You remember when I had to preschedule all the episodes while we were on break.
Speaker 1: Oh you wanted to remember when I have to put in the ads for everything and send invoices out for people.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you wanted to remember there wouldn't be a podcast. Unless I bought all this cereal? You remember you bought this, I bought all that and that?
Speaker 1: Oh you bought that sweet better?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You buckle the nuggets?
Speaker 2: You thought that is a gift from your daughter for your birthday. Okay, but she's a piece of me, Okay, all right, please, all right, So again shopping and Trader Joe's a few weeks ago. Shape, Yeah, we haven't shook that box in quite a while.
Speaker 3: Shake.
Speaker 2: This is a really heavy box. Well yeah, because I had to give holiday tips to the parking garage guys. So I had to make a look look hot. Look how it messed up though? See I'm very that upsets me that it came out that way.
Speaker 1: Well why didn't you reprint it?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't have another sheet? So so what it's a different that's a different Avery number. See that one, that's your that's your whatever. They had to have different numbers for the printer. I know. So Trader Joe's Super Nutty oat Cluster Cereal a blend of oat clusters, flakes, pecans or pecans, almonds, and brazil nuts. I know it's brazil If you listen to the Big Show, you know Greg t called them brazil nuts because he has no idea what he's talking about. I mean, at this point, what all right I'm doing? So this is somebody that's allergic to nuts. Worst nightmare this cereal right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is death in a box.
Speaker 2: It is oh good?
Speaker 1: Here have some thanks?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Like Deanna could not have this, No, she could not. You actually should get rid of this cereal.
Speaker 2: I bet squirrels would love this cereal. This what what? There's all kinds of great stuff in there that they like.
Speaker 1: You really should throw this out though.
Speaker 2: Why we have so many nuts.
Speaker 1: Here, but this one literally has on the title.
Speaker 2: Look all the nut dust went all over me.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, you should get rid of this. I don't want people with all.
Speaker 2: She doesn't come in here.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: Farmland Fresh Airries organic two percent milk. Here you go, buddy, thank you. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Also this month we have to go to the plane.
Speaker 2: Yes we do. I don't know if I don't think they call it a plant, do they?
Speaker 1: Well, they gotta go to the the facility. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Distributed by Farmland Fresh Dairyes LLC, Newark, New Jersey, OH. Certified organic by Oregon TILF. I don't know what that is. Is that a person is somebody's name Orgon.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Is that a company USDA organic, great A, homogenized. Is there a grade B?
Speaker 1: I guess this is another thing that we will find out when we go to the Because.
Speaker 2: Dairy products you always see grade A. I've never seen anything said grade B. I think I might have seen something that said grade AA once before. I could be wrong, but you know what we're gonna need to learn. We need to learn all our turn this month we go, here we go. The milk is already turning well for whatever this is. Okay, Yeah, it's nutty and the pecans are very overpowering in this cereal. And I don't really love pecans. That's just too much, right, I mean it's a mouthful.
Speaker 1: It's basically granola.
Speaker 2: I mean there are flakes in here, but there's so many more. There's very few flakes, a lot of clusters, a lot of nuts. I give it up two bowls, okay, I'm gonna give it two bowls in a spoon because I just bit into one of the brazil nuts and I like them.
Speaker 1: My throat are gonna be get itchy.
Speaker 2: And no, it isn't you're such a liar, then why didn't it close up from the pomegranate.
Speaker 3: Juice, Because pomegranate juice different than nuts, and there's forty six different nuts in here, so one of them might do it.
Speaker 2: Well, I give it two bowls in a spoon. You give it two bowls.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a little too much. Tone it down a little bit, Trader Jos.
Speaker 2: But if you're like a nutty, outdoorsy, trail mixy kind of cereal, go ahead, or.
Speaker 1: Just buy granola. Yeah, that's my recommendation.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're in a tent in the woods, this is good. You gott me split that nutfall just flew out of my mouth. It's my keyboard. Look at landed right on the end. That's cool for nuts.
Speaker 1: That's gonna stay there for a whole year.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, Andrew, this has been great.
Speaker 1: This is only thirteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Dude, Wow, running through, got stuff to do, places to be. Okay, I get a physical today? Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what are they going to say?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got to go to a physical next year. I said this was going to be my year. It wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well this year, next year or this year I should say I'm going to go and I need you to be on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. You haven't had a physical in years.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's been nine years.
Speaker 2: Dude. You are going to die, I know.
Speaker 3: Can you please just remind me probably have high blood pressure, high cholesterol.
Speaker 1: You have to tell me these things.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Just you like remind me and like, oh you can charge.
Speaker 2: Doesn't your insurance plan charge you penalties for not getting a physical?
Speaker 3: No? So what winds up happening is they give me a quote unquote physical, but they come to your house and they just take your blood.
Speaker 1: It's not real. So can you please just remind me like a month from now, Yes, yes, fighting.
Speaker 2: And go big things in the new year. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us in all socials at serial Killers PC. Thank you again to Newman for keeping our website up serial killers dot com. Please follow our friends from Farmland Fresh Dairies at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. And that's all we got until we see you maybe Wednesday with the ball chat. Have a great Andrew. It was nice seeing you. I love you so much. Crunch buddy, And what's what the wacky sideways.
Speaker 1: Duck, it's just my sweater.
Speaker 2: M okay,