Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Tamra, Judge and Laura's good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 4: It is a good morning because it was a great night watching this reunion.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wasn't it better than the whole season?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 4: It was, and like sometimes I feel like it redeems the cast whence there's a good reunion.
Speaker 5: And it's only the first one, so there's three, and I always feel like it's better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they always get better. So this is going to be a good three parter. So let's just jump into it. So the show starts off. Before they begin, Garcel says her goal for the day is that she hopes that they all get a cast photo together because in the past, Kyle.
Speaker 5: Skipped one and then seton left one. I think she went to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Andy says. The viewers love seeing Darite smoke. Dari says she's always been a social smoker and recently became a stress smoker. Did you ever have any cast members that would smoke off camera and you nobody would ever know?
Speaker 4: Well, people they didn't receive it well when people smoked on cameras. So yeah, there was times I did Teresa Jen Aayden, not Margaret who else?
Speaker 3: A lot of people on my cast really Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Andy says, they asked PK topear today and he declined. He did send a statement, though, and he read it out loud. In it, PK said he must address the claim that I am a bad father. The statement is both heartbreaking and false. He goes on to say the Durit I married never would have allowed this much less cast. The woman embodied kindness, integrity, and grace. I can only hope this version of Jarit finds her way back to the person she once was.
Speaker 4: Well, I can only say that it's not there right now because dorit's on a tirade. She is angry and it's really coming through.
Speaker 5: So what did you think about PK's statement?
Speaker 4: So my thing about what I thought was now he's mad, because you could say he didn't say he was mad that she said that he was a drinker or this, but calling him, not defending him as a father and not saying yeah, he's a good father.
Speaker 3: Across the line for him. Yeah, that brought it to a different level, so.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But then she defends him later, saying, do you think this man doesn't love his family? Do you think he would ever do something like set up a heist at the house or home invasion? You think this man would do this to his family?
Speaker 3: So what is it? Dori?
Speaker 2: I would hope that, right. I hope that no man would do that to their family.
Speaker 3: For she's a good.
Speaker 4: Father, Like you're saying, like this man loves his family. She's you know, so is he a good father or not?
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I think even if he isn't the best of father, that this is so new, like their separation everything, and go out there and put it on TV that he's a bad father like is of course those are fighting words.
Speaker 3: Those are fighting words, but those are fighting words that are meant.
Speaker 4: For him and her. Yeah, I mean I'm a little bit confused on the whole Kyle p K thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Big Duri says the glam was a point of contention with p K, but not the driving force. She says he is insecure and maybe is insecure about her fame.
Speaker 5: No, I don't believe that either.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, I have heard like he was annoyed with her glam in the mispending they're spending is a.
Speaker 3: Glam or spending because he likes the trophy wife he liked.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't start off giving your wife things and then saying when it happens you don't like it. But here's what i have to say to that, And this is the way I'm reading it. Maybe times got rough, maybe money got rough. Yeah, and then it was time to say, listen, honey, bunny or whatever they call each other, baby, you can't do this right now.
Speaker 3: And maybe she didn't stop. See that's where I'm feeling this. It's not the.
Speaker 4: Glam itself, it's the fact that was it overboard at a time where maybe he just couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: Can afford it.
Speaker 2: Well, we have seen her glam and I'm talking not just hair and makeup.
Speaker 5: I'm talking outfits, costumes. Everybody touches her, No touches her. And I've said it on Andy and I've said it again.
Speaker 4: She has the best style by far, she has the most expensive.
Speaker 3: Style by far. Yes, and that didn't happen overnight, you know, all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: She didn't start out like that though. I don't think she started out on the show. I think she's always dressed nice, but now it's gone to a whole.
Speaker 3: She was in the fashion business. She lived in Milan.
Speaker 4: She speaks Italian fluent, she speaks Hebrew fluently. She was you know, she speaks like six languages, I was told, And she was always about the clothes.
Speaker 5: Which is an expensive Do you think do you think she upped her game in the past few years.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's always been that way. I think she didn't pull back when maybe.
Speaker 5: She needed to need it to. I got what you're saying, because there's.
Speaker 4: Been some references over the past of her saying like, oh, my countains called and said you shouldn't be doing this, or she goes when I get a call from my when I get a call from whoever, and saying you're you're overdoing it.
Speaker 3: I think I heard something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on clothes all the time. It just I'm not a fashion girl to begin.
Speaker 3: She does so. And I remember Fravocon in New York.
Speaker 4: First Bravocan, she went and bought a Balma suit.
Speaker 5: O burged off like I remember that.
Speaker 4: It was like, yeah, I got fifteen minutes, I'm gonna go buy a six thousand dollars suit right now or whatever it was. It was up there, crazy without blinking, and I and a fitter like a glove.
Speaker 3: She's a beautiful girl.
Speaker 5: She's so pretty.
Speaker 3: That's her thing.
Speaker 4: But you know, in a marriage there's compromise. When things go down, that's when you know who you're married to. I'm not saying that's what happened.
Speaker 3: I'm saying maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: So Kyle saw a different side of Dureid the season, angry and more aggressive than usual and brings up jury, confiding in Kyle about pe case temper Andy Reid's comments from the fans and says Kyle undermined domestic abuse victims. Now, I think that's a little strong. Those are strong words right there.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Tamra, because who knows what was going on behind closed doors.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of hurt here, and I've seen people when they drink, they turned, and that could be a long night, Tamra.
Speaker 2: And Kyle has always said that she's never seen him like that, and she's friends with him, So I don't know that like she was undermining domestic abuse victims.
Speaker 5: I don't know how much she knew.
Speaker 4: And I feel like, did Kyle actually say I felt you were exaggerating? Or did Dorrit say did you think I was exaggerating? Who said something about Dorrie exaggerating?
Speaker 5: I think Kyle said it. I think that I think you're exaggerating, exaggerating like she did to PK.
Speaker 3: I don't think that.
Speaker 4: Kyle should have said that to her because you don't know what happens behind closed doors. And if Dorriy was never forthright to her bestie about that, but maybe they were never.
Speaker 3: Really that close.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound like they think they were. Maybe, you know, sometimes there's like TV.
Speaker 2: Friendships and then there's like real d friendships, So it's really hard to determine for the viewers.
Speaker 3: But you all on the show.
Speaker 4: When you're on a show with people, you can't always trust them one hundred percent because you never know when you're going to fall out and they are going to disrespect the friendship you once had and say things that you confided in them with.
Speaker 2: And that's why I truly never want any of my really close friends to be on the show. I think it's just really hard to navigate through when you have to, you know, you're getting paid.
Speaker 5: To call people out.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't want one of my friends on the show because it's gonna end up a disaster. A disaster, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Call me stupid and to my fault.
Speaker 4: There are times where I could have brought up when if somebody came after me on the show, I could have said a lot of things that they said that when they at one time they trusted me like they would do to me or had done to me. And I can't do it. I can't do it because you know what that that's a reflection on me.
Speaker 2: So where you have better control than I do, that's for sure. So we kind of got to the bottom of the text message with the style and PK now Kyle's like, you know, show a flashback. So they show a flashback where Erica tells Kyle that Duri said no one has reached out to her. Kyle responds by saying, shill text her. Does that change how you feel about Kyle reaching out to p K first? And then you know, we we've heard through the grapevine, We've heard in the press, Kyle saying and Kyle told me yourself, I did reach out to to reach.
Speaker 3: I did it group text? Right?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think it was a group text.
Speaker 2: I think that the group was saying like she's mad because nobody's reached out to her, which I totally understand.
Speaker 5: But I think everybody was at odds with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Kyle responds by saying she'll text her.
Speaker 5: Does that change how you see things? Is was to read an afterthought or.
Speaker 3: Do you was an afterthought? I think listen. I just feel like there's more of an allegiance to for whatever reason, p k with Kyle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because last year how they ended it was Dari read one of her private text messages from Kyle and Kyle felt, you know, like that was just a nasty thing to do.
Speaker 3: Kile never came back from that. These girls hold a grudge. I've seen a lot of grudges being addressed at this reunion.
Speaker 2: I have to say they're soft over here. They're soft over here in the West Coast. I'm telling you that's why I get all the shit because.
Speaker 4: I'm not to tell you no one else. I told you to sit back and take it, take some time off, because I'd like to see what other people would do if it wasn't for you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, I'm saying, like there's just a lot of grudges being addressed here.
Speaker 4: Like I'm seeing through it. I'm like, wow, this is really like hidden below the belt. This is nasty.
Speaker 3: And then in the end, all of a sudden it comes out why they're treating each other like that, And then she's like, well, you said this, or you did this, or it was a hey when you did that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, Dark kind of lost me on this one because she was kind of dancing around the fact that PK is drinking again. Durite says, she's it's not a topic that they discuss with PK about him being sober, but if they don't talk about it, she's kind of insinuating that he's falling off the wagon.
Speaker 4: Well I don't think he's talking to her, Like how would she know, And she's like, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, you have to know because you're co parenting, so or if you're not saying listen. At this point, she's got to be very careful. She's going through a divorce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can say to her, or maybe she can get penalized financially by her disparaging him on TV.
Speaker 2: They all assume that he's not sober and is drinking again. Durite says it is something he is choosing to not discuss with her. But if he's not discussing it with her, then how does she know, Like she doesn't spend much time with him, So I'm like, are you just out there throwing that? Like, oh, by the way, guys, I don't know for sure.
Speaker 5: But I think maybe he's drinking again. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like that was just like a passive aggressive way of saying he's drinking again.
Speaker 5: And then Erica, out of nowhere than sir means yes, yes, is that my table? And they flashed back and sure enough, your same table.
Speaker 3: You thought that was funny. I didn't think that was.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it was funny. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was thinking it was ignorance.
Speaker 4: Actually, they were talking about about a very serious thing in Dori's.
Speaker 3: Life, and I like Erica, I've stood by her.
Speaker 4: I say it everything, so like any other person that I like or any friend, I have to say both sides. And I'm going to tell you that was ignorant to say at that time when they were talking about a serious issue with Dorry and her family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think that she was just uncomfortable with the conversation and was trying to change it because.
Speaker 3: She like what it looked like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because she felt a lot like maybe she was sticking up for p K a little bit, like, you know, hey, don't talk about him being sober or not sober right now.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm just trying to figure out why she did that.
Speaker 3: It kind of comes it reads that way because because her and Kyle right now, Erica and Kyle are.
Speaker 4: Thick as thieves, and and then Kyle is there sticking up for p K. Seems like right saying listen, don't talk about don't call someone an alcoholic. I did its season one with my sister. It was detrimental.
Speaker 3: It was wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I can agree with that because I did that last year and it's out of just anger, and it's it didn't it didn't come out the way I wanted to, and it didn't doesn't do anybody any favors when you.
Speaker 4: Do that, So listen, and you know, maybe it did help do read because like we just said, Dory could get herself in trouble for making assumptions on national TV.
Speaker 3: It's it's called a is how they say it on Miami.
Speaker 2: I will say that p K, like I respect him for not showing up to the reunion.
Speaker 5: I really do tluely.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of a lot of men on some shows that are just absolute fame whoors and they just want to get their you know, time in And he's like no that.
Speaker 4: She's like, he what's this life? He loves it, but he is in the entertainment business. He was just at with boy George.
Speaker 5: At uh oh yeah, New York Writer Planet Hollywood.
Speaker 2: So Sutton is worried for Dared and says forensic accountants will get you. Durite says she has has to have compassion and like someone to be worried about someone, which I totally agree. Set and says she is worried for all women, which is a great comeback. You know, the friends in count not only is extremely expensive, but that's when all the truth comes out.
Speaker 4: Usually well they're they're extremely expensive and they don't find any thing. But it's kind of like protocol when you're digging for money, and they don't always find everything.
Speaker 3: No, No, mine certainly didn't.
Speaker 5: No, they're probably more important. Like I never had to go through a forens accountant because we didn't own a business together or anything like that. But if you own a business and you you know some situation like there's a forensic account is going to come.
Speaker 3: In and they're necessary. Evil, yes, yes, yes, crazy money.
Speaker 5: Men love to hide money.
Speaker 3: Men love to hide money.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 4: And it's funny because I feel I feel like men so much more than women have their little side stash of money, their things. The white doesn't know about.
Speaker 3: All this stuff. And then we're constantly telling women, have your own thing on the.
Speaker 4: Side, have your own little stash, have your own little bank account.
Speaker 5: They're like, huh, I don't okay. I was that.
Speaker 4: I was that I have to say, like I'd be like I don't have enough to put on the side, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, Andy dug into the finances and he asked to rate, like there's been rumors that your house is in foreclosure, and she says it was in pre foreclosure. They changed the rate on the loan and in return p K said he tried calling them and he wouldn't pay the payment until they called him back, which the only reason they're going to call you back is going to be like, hello, knock, knock, We're going to take your house if you don't pay. Doesn't sound like it's a great way to handle business at all. And if you're locked into a rate, I don't understand unless he had some adjustable or some kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Loan on the house. But I know, like our house, our loan is three percent.
Speaker 2: Eddie's had the I know, but he's had this house for you know, twenty years.
Speaker 3: Because I was under the impression they were ranking somewhere, so they know.
Speaker 2: I think they bought that house, the house that they're in now and in see now, very close to Teddy's house. I think they did purchase that house. Yeah, they did, because it was in pre foreclosure. Just kind of a weird thing to do, just to be like, oh, they're changing my rate, so I'm not going to pay now. When your house goes into pre foreclosure, doesn't it take quite a few months for that to like not paying for that to happen.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah it doesn't. It doesn't happen. The bank doesn't want your house. No, the bank doesn't want, you know, not to not get paid. They do there's a lot of steps before it hits to that. Like they don't just one day saying Okay, you know, here we go, We're gonna do all this paperwork, spend all this money, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, well, yeah, you know. I have to be honest, Like I always felt like eventually they would have financial troubles. I did, I honestly did.
Speaker 5: They kind of do seem And I'm just speculating the couple that live a little bit beyond their means.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And there's a lot of people like that. Me and Eddie were talking about this yesterday more than not, more than not.
Speaker 3: Wait, I have something, something just hit me. I have to ask you, and you don't have to answer it.
Speaker 4: Okay, how do you feel about like the Kyle Peeky thing, because you're kind of you guys are close friends as couples. Teddy's getting divorced as well. Yes, how do you feel about what's going on over there?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not in that position right now. I don't have friends getting divorced.
Speaker 5: I don't have a close I mean as far as Eddie being friends with him or having a podcast with them.
Speaker 3: No, Just like about should Kyle have texted her first?
Speaker 4: Would you have done reached out you know what I'm saying, like Edwin and I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know that it's not an easy question.
Speaker 2: It's not an easy question, especially when you have friends that you're you know, you've been friends, like we've been friends with Let's say, like my good friends that I've known for twenty years.
Speaker 5: They've been married and I love them both.
Speaker 2: If they were to get divorced, you know, I would reach out to both of them, but also like her relationship, like when Teddy and Edwin separated, I didn't reach out to ed one per se.
Speaker 5: I definitely.
Speaker 2: You know, Teddy and I talk all the time, so we talked about it. I think I might have sent him like a DM when he because he posts a lot of religious stuff and just saying praying for you guys, you know, things like that, but not like a personal like I didn't even have his phone number Edwin.
Speaker 5: Spun over until recently when he got sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well that's not true because we're in a group tech text message, but I never had input it into my phone.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, I know what you're saying about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, I don't know. I care about both of them obviously, but Teddy's my main girl.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, it's yeah, that's why. I just I'm not seeing it that Kyle and Dorry. I think sometimes two women and a friendship have different perceptions of the relationship, and I think that's the case here.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about Bose, because I think that if I had to rate her first season, I give her a ten out.
Speaker 3: Of a ten. Ten. I'm a Bose. I love bos. I wasn't sure at first.
Speaker 5: And then after you get to know her a little bit better, you love her.
Speaker 3: I love love Bo's. She was such a fresh as Theresa was a fresh of breath air. She was just great.
Speaker 4: I was a little worried in the beginning, thinking she was going to pigeonhole herself to just doory eat, but she's too smart for that. Yeah, and she didn't. And I think it was just great. And I think I think that she is her own person. She came in, she made her own opinions about everybody, but she didn't she wasn't judgmental of people.
Speaker 3: She was just enough of everything. Yep.
Speaker 2: And she admitted to watching the Housewives prior to coming on the show.
Speaker 3: People that come on deny that they ever watched.
Speaker 5: It so annoying.
Speaker 2: It's so annoying unless you live under a rock and you're trying out for a show, and you would turn it on and say like, oh is this something? I mean, you just don't go, Oh, I'm gonna be I'm gonna go to HGTV and be on a house show because I've never watched one before.
Speaker 3: Said watching the Housewives show. Most people do. It's a franchise, it's a cult, it's a community because it's so many things. People have all walked to life watched the show. Why do you deny watching the show before you came on?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know why people lie about little stupid things like that. Do you watch the show? No, never seen it. I actually just turned it on when I got auditioned. Oh please, yeah, yeah, yeah you lie.
Speaker 2: Like Sutton found it to be a red flag that Keilely has never been married and had kids. It makes her nervous about commitment issues. I think anytime I hear about somebody that's in their fifties and never married and never having kids, you always think like, oh, is there a commitment?
Speaker 3: It takes us commitment, I think other things.
Speaker 5: But well, you know, look at George Clooney.
Speaker 2: He didn't get married till he was fifty, and he's married and has kids now, and he was the big playboy of his time.
Speaker 5: Some guys just I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's just decide to settle down late in life. Who knows. There's so many I want to call it a red flag. I never call it a red flag. I actually think it's great that he's coming in with no baggage too.
Speaker 4: But yes, you know what I mean, like a crazy ex wife or bitter kids, or big bills and child support and.
Speaker 5: Ah yeah much. But that's why I was so happy Eddie had no kids.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. So, you know, because sometimes your kids don't much with the other.
Speaker 5: Kids, regardless if they regardless of that. Like, it's hard to combine families period, even if it's a good such a way, so hard, it's very difficult.
Speaker 3: At a red flag.
Speaker 4: Maybe there's a lot of guys in finance who spend so much of their life building their career and working ninety hours a week and then all of a sudden, they come they come out and they have all this money and they have No, they didn't make a life for themselves.
Speaker 2: And I think, and then they're fifty people, then they're fifty five sixty and they're marrying a twenty five year old.
Speaker 3: Well that's a win situation. Yeah, they make the big mistake.
Speaker 4: But no, I mean, you know, first of all, forty isn't old for a guy.
Speaker 5: Isn't he almost fifty? I think he's maybe, isn't his forty?
Speaker 4: Whatever it is, I don't think it's totally wrong. I get good vibes from him. I hope I'm right. He seems like a kind person.
Speaker 3: There was a little I caught when her daughter asked are you moving in? And instead of just saying I'm sure done, he said, well I'm not going to get right of my place. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That bothered me a little bit. I don't know why. I don't think he meant anything by it.
Speaker 5: No, No, no, he probably done it.
Speaker 3: When I see nothing wrong with this man, I love him.
Speaker 5: I did too.
Speaker 2: I did see like like she even admitted people had reached out to her and said, there's a little bit of red flags here.
Speaker 5: Some people loved him.
Speaker 2: Some people people always like, why didn't you, Why don't you say I love you yet. But this is what I like about Bo's in her relationship. She's being real.
Speaker 5: She's not out there faking it with a matchmaker or renting a boyfriend or stage dates or things like that. Like she is. You know, this is her guy and they're still together and they're saying I love you and they're planning a future. I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: I think more of him than he didn't say I love you right away. He didn't love bomb her. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's it's not like I don't think it's something that should be thrown around.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're they're.
Speaker 4: Like going at the speed of light with their relationship, with things that they want to do. But he's not being a phony by saying he said it and they both said it when the time was right. I love you is overrated when it's thrown around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, how about mister Andy Cohen admitting that he has commitment issues When when Sutton says, you know Andy, Andy says, first, I've never been married Sutton, And Sutton says, yeah, look at you, I.
Speaker 3: Look at you. What was that saw? And what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I know, I know? And Andy said he has commitment issues and whatever. We've never I've never really seen Andy with a date.
Speaker 2: One time he was on a beach and somebody took a paparazzi took a picture of him with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Now, she said, house, fine, he doesn't have to show his life.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't know if he gets you know, if he's with someone, or if he's not, or if he doesn't get paid to.
Speaker 5: I would love to see him settle down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean he's settled down obviously, he's got two kids.
Speaker 5: But I'd love to see him married and settled down.
Speaker 4: The problem is camera and me being you know, not married for twenty six years.
Speaker 3: I can say you get set in your ways.
Speaker 4: You've built a life for yourself, then you have to find the exact person to share that with totally, and especially with having children.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you had long term relationships.
Speaker 4: I have, but they've been from a type of distance.
Speaker 3: I didn't have commitment.
Speaker 5: You have commitment issues, Dolores.
Speaker 3: I don't amit commitment issues. I'd be bad committed to one person yourself. No, but I could be very committed to that person. But I'm very careful. I'm very careful.
Speaker 5: Well, you have a good one now.
Speaker 3: So, oh he's great. He's great, and I really why I'm sitting in his house. But I've always been very careful.
Speaker 2: Like it's your you live there, girl, it's your house too, right in our house.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm living with this person.
Speaker 4: But but it took me a long time to want to be with somebody like that. I mean, people are like, oh, you wanted to get engaged to Dave and this and that. No I did not move in and yes, I said, well, if you want me here, you're going to have to do something more for me. So sorry that that didn't happen over there. But I love a good reason when you don't rush into things. I would have been the wrong person.
Speaker 5: A strong, independent woman, Dolores. I love that.
Speaker 2: So then we move on and Andy Reid's comments about Bow's and Jurat's friendship.
Speaker 5: If everyone acted.
Speaker 2: Shocked or bothered that I made a new friend, I'd be offended. Why does it seem like everyone wants to read to have no friends. I just feel like people are like, she hasn't really had a close friend on that show, and now both says yeah, and you know, Garcel says, when you run the tape. Is it tape now or is it run thee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, run the type, run the vhs.
Speaker 4: To be honest, when I hear people like that, they're not wrong for saying it gets on my nerves.
Speaker 5: Yeah what run the run the run the tape, Run to the tape.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Everyone had an issue with Garcel and Sutton for years. Andy asked why Garcel would engage. Then Garcel says, roll the roll, fage, that's it. Garcela says she is happy to read has a friend in Bo's. Bo says there was a belief she would be manipulated. She found it insulting.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's insulting. I think that, you know, it's an assumption. Yeah, it's an assumption. And I like that they went out to eat and and Bo's asked, give me the dirt on everybody.
Speaker 3: But how she would figure it out yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 5: How shady was Garcel's delivery?
Speaker 2: Though I'm happy she has a friend in both I know, I mean, that sounds quite a radity.
Speaker 4: She's shy, and I say, everyone's shitting on her for saying you don't do enough.
Speaker 3: What's going on with you? She's saying stuff that nobody else wants to say.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing that she does do. She'll bring things up that nobody else wants to bring up.
Speaker 5: But does she.
Speaker 2: I mean she shows like her kids and her grandchildren and things like that.
Speaker 5: But we've never seen Garcel date, right.
Speaker 4: Maybe she doesn't have anybody, you know, like, you can't drag somebodybody into this that you've got on.
Speaker 3: One or two dates with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, the women.
Speaker 2: I think she has in the past, but nothing serious. Erica says, she now this. I had to go, Oh, come on. Erica says she wants Garcela and Sutton to open up about their lives. They want to know who Garcel is dating. Garcel says there is one guy she went out on two dates with and asked Erica if she knows something that Garcel doesn't. Erica says she wishes Garcel were more interesting. That was a little much.
Speaker 3: I I was so nasty.
Speaker 5: That was that was a little nasty. That was a little a little stab in the ribs right there.
Speaker 3: That was so nasty.
Speaker 4: And it's the kiss of death for a housewife for someone on your cast to say that, because then it's like the bloggers will stop. Put it out there with you and then like all it takes is that could get legs.
Speaker 3: You're boring, you're this and listen.
Speaker 4: I think there's such a misconception that a housewife has to have death in their life, distress or divorce for them to happen to Yeah, I mean, you know, like, you know, don't you want to just see somebody's regular life once in the while.
Speaker 3: Isn't there a place for a lack of tragedy?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I think that, you know, in life in general, there's ups and downs, and not every single year you have some earth shattering drama for a storyline. Like most people live very you know, normal lives, the ones, especially the ones on our show, and sometimes there's stuff that's going on, like you know, like last year there was a dui and this year, you know, maybe something different. But it's not always, you know, earth shattering drama for a storyline.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I can't stand.
Speaker 2: When people try to make things bigger than what they are because there is nothing going on, you know what I mean, right.
Speaker 4: And that happens, But I just feel like I think Garcel did enough. I honestly do on her own too, because and never like stands next to her fighting.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I mean, Erica, I love you so much.
Speaker 2: But for her to say we want to see Garcela and sutt and dating when we don't see her dating.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I was gonna say. But then again, don't what do we always say? The world of double standard?
Speaker 2: I mean, Erica just put it all out there the past few years. I'm glad that she had an easier season. Sometimes you just need.
Speaker 5: That easy season.
Speaker 3: What choices did she have?
Speaker 2: She didn't have any choices, and she has admitted she is still in it with all this mess years later, and it's been very difficult for her.
Speaker 3: So I remember a way, but there was a time, you know, Tom didn't film that much. There wasn't what was going really on and from for years.
Speaker 4: I will just say they did how to do a whole season on whether or not Erica wore panties.
Speaker 3: I watching I stop watch for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So not everybody every year has something, you know, traumatizing in their life or has a lot.
Speaker 3: But I think bringing up the the what is it called the pink elephant in the room, that's enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah for me.
Speaker 2: Then the next scene, it's when things start going South for Garcel, So Kyle says her issue is that she has shown her life for fourteen years. Garcel says she doesn't show anything. Garcela says Morgan was part of the show last year, but this year Kyle doesn't want to bring her up, that she doesn't want to talk about her. But all but it's all over the press. Kyle says, Morgan doesn't want to be part of the show. She came on.
Speaker 5: I knew this.
Speaker 2: She came on as a favor to create and then it created anxiety for her. So I think what happen than was she came on the show, and you have to understand, like Morgan has her own career, public career that's going on, and if she gets grouped and I could see this as an artist, If I'm getting grouped in as Kyle's friend, it's not helping my career, Like I want to be known as a country singer. So she's like, I don't want to do this. I don't know what happened, but you know how the Bravo fans are.
Speaker 3: Well, nobody really.
Speaker 4: I was weighed very popular as a singer before she came on.
Speaker 3: Just curious. I think she was.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously more very well. Yeah, yeah she was. Kyle would listen to her on the radio, and I think she reached out to her. Is that that's oh okay, okay, so she she wasn't as popular.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm not positive. Well, but you know what it's it's it's a double edged sword because she wants to boost her career, but she doesn't want to do it on Kyle's you know time.
Speaker 3: So I think she came on.
Speaker 5: She came on last year. She probably had no tattoos. I know, it's hard. I understand both sides. I truly truly do. She's getting hit by the paparazzi left and right with pictures and the music and.
Speaker 3: They filmed a music video together. Yeah, pretty steamy for me.
Speaker 5: So I understand. And Garcel's really the only one that we'll bring it up.
Speaker 3: Guess what. I think it's harder to bring that shit up and talk about that shick because you don't want to hurt the person because you know they don't want to talk about it. Whatever they did, they did, or whatever's going on is going on.
Speaker 4: What Garcel for me, is doing is harder than somebody putting their life out there. That's in the papers. Sorry, that's my companion. Yeah, you got to talk about what's out. That's easy because you know you're gonna do it. Somebody put it out, it's gonna be brought up. Okay, we got to all talk about this. Garcel's doing the hardest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she's getting the most shit, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Shit. And she's having people sit there and say, well, what's going on with you? I'll tell you what's going on with me. I'm talking about the shit nobody wants to talk about. That's what's going on with me.
Speaker 4: I'm getting and I'm going to probably get alienated for it.
Speaker 3: And now look where she is because she did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, deirit doesn't understand the obsession Garcela has with the break in. Garcela says she felt it was a setup.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna say I don't think it was a setup, but a lot of people did, not just three people on Twitter.
Speaker 5: No, I agree with you on that it was going around.
Speaker 2: It was just suspicious because of the fact that, you know, there was a lot of talk in the press about maybe Deurite wasn't coming back, or maybe Duri was going to be demoted, and things like that and then the break in. But Garcela just kept going and going and it's been years now, and I think at this point just like, should have.
Speaker 4: Dropped it, should have dropped it. See that's her problem, that's where she's wrong. She brings up what everybody else doesn't. Okay, great, that makes to me think you're you're a good housewife for that, because I wouldn't want to do that. I don't like doing that to people. It's a hard job to do, don't like it, don't want to do it, doesn't work out for you. But then drop it, Garsal, See now you're overkilled. Now you're overdoing it.
Speaker 2: I think if I was here, I probably wouldn't have went in as deep and just say listen whatever. I thought that at the time. I don't really know. It wasn't really nice for me to say that. But even Andy brings up how the guy gave back the phone, the burglar or whatever you want to call him, gave back the phone to Daria, like left it at the curb.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know any and I don't know any people that rob people, but it just doesn't seem like something that's normal.
Speaker 5: It's not standard and rob let.
Speaker 4: Get at the curb, so she couldn't track where he was going with her stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, oh, that's true. I never thought about that she could track him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's he going to do with that phone? Maybe he dropped it at the curb? He left it?
Speaker 2: He did he put it at the curb, Yeah, he left out that curb, I think, But I think he actually told her he was doing that.
Speaker 5: So I don't know. Even Andy's like, h.
Speaker 4: Whatever, I mean maybe, I mean, clearly they never got caught their professionals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but Garcel was insinuing the p K had something to do with this.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you know, if he gets body goes to jail for that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So that I'm surprised that she would continue to say that.
Speaker 4: Don't you think that if there was suspicion of p K doing that that they would have If if it was, I think p K would be in trouble right now, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think they've had enough time to figure this out, but not for nothing. It's not uncommon in that area for people to get robbed. I would hate to think the Pikke would do that to her, I don't think p K did it to try to ties you like that, like, oh my god, I think p K did it.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people did say that, not three just three people on Twitter and and and yeah, so whatever, whatever, But it was a great stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be buried by now.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was a great episode. Then at the end they take a break for lunch. Sutton tells Abby everyone hates her and wants to cry.
Speaker 5: I didn't quite understand that.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about, Suton? Garcel just got.
Speaker 5: Her ass and your your go I'm gonna start crying.
Speaker 3: People are Why is it about you soon?
Speaker 4: And why aren't you sticking up for your friend that's in the hot seat for sticking up for you in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, Garcela says she can't have an opinion or say how she feels. Sutton goes to check on Garcel. They both feel they are the bad guys here. Garcella brings up Erica's comment about her. She says she is sorry she wasn't born with a silver spoon or rich or. I know we're going don't be going through a divorce, Sutton says, Well, Erica doesn't have a rich husband, so I mean it was good. There's a few fan thoughts Garcel was planning to walk out from the beginning.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: And I think she's gone out with a bang.
Speaker 5: Do you think she went into this knowing that this was going to be her last one? Do you think she got heat and she's like undone? I think when Yeah, I think when.
Speaker 2: Bose questioned her, it really like you could see a change in her face.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, I don't think that bos did something so crazy to her questioning her that it it that it was something to work, you know, to walk out on and give this up. Here's what I think. I think that Garceal was warned a long time ago only being friends with someton and constantly being sticking up for her and doing what you're doing is a life I Verca warned her, which I don't.
Speaker 3: Know how long ago they did a flashback.
Speaker 4: I don't know why no one's talking about that, because that was the good thing of advice. And I think that Garcel maybe knew at this point that she did ride so hard for Sutton all this time, and she's kind of like, you know, teamed up with her, and she realized that now there's nobody left because Sutton is kind of like not really doing for her what she did for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we see now even in the the first reunion, Garcel is activated and upset and is already pissed off at everyone. Some people say that they're happy Garcel was finally put in the hot seat. Others say, Sutton is letting ourselves down. It's not cool, and Igret, a lot of people are saying, I like Garcela will miss her. Somebody has to ask the tough questions and we talked about that earlier, like she does us.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. That she's not not interesting. She has a lot going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know how old she is, but you know, she's gone through a lot of her stuff.
Speaker 3: Like she said, I got divorced before I came. Okay, So just because you're going through a divorce doesn't mean that you're the best housewife of all, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of you know, she could share a lot to these girls. I'm sure about what she went through, how she had to find her.
Speaker 3: She's trying to find herself as a woman. Yeah, a lot of us are like, what's our next purpose in the second half of our life?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I think about that all the time. I personally think that Garcel was done. When you're on the show for a long time, there comes a time and I'm sure you can relate where you're like, this isn't fun right now.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want to do this anymore.
Speaker 3: Didn't you just say this like two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and it was you know, when you go through something really hard, you think this, I don't know if I want to do this anymore, you know, and then it gets hard. You have those moments.
Speaker 4: I think that if garcels feels like she's on an island by herself, I don't see Sutton being the friend to her that she was to her, Like, I mean, sometimes people are just not the same person, Like, you can't expect someone to do for you what you did for them.
Speaker 3: You'll always be disappointed always.
Speaker 5: But anyways, it was a great episode. I can't wait to see the actual reason why Garcel quits. I think it's going to get really heated for her, I really do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think to be honest, I think that.
Speaker 4: This was just a very pivotal moment for Garcel, seeing that really no one really.
Speaker 3: Likes her on the cast. That's kind of shitting.
Speaker 5: Seems like a yeah, been there, done that, But anyway.
Speaker 4: That's what happens, Tamra when you you're the one that asks the questions nobody wants to ask.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Suddenly you're the bad person nobody wants you. You know, Lisa Ren, I want to say, did an interview or a podcast just last week?
Speaker 5: I saw it and she basically said, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the cast, It wasn't the it.
Speaker 5: Was the fans that made her. I saw that want to come back, And I just want to say, like, guys, stop, stop you're doing things to people that are so mean and so hurtful, Like would you want something somebody to say things like that about your kid? Like, I get it, we're public people, but the amount of hate people go to is just disgusting.
Speaker 2: And now you have a good person like Lisa Ren, it's like, Nope, I've never come back because that like it's too much for some for most people to handle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, social media has certainly been weaponized. That's for sure and sure, I'm sorry for that. I hope that the climate of this changes, but I don't know that that's possible.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's going to happen. But thank you guys for tuning in.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. This was a great talk.
Speaker 5: This was great. I'm looking forward to next week and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Beverly Hells, you brought it. Thank you. Bye bye bye