Speaker 1: Welcome into our weekly gambling show, episode three seventy four of What's Right when the Create. This episode is brought to you, as always by our friends at boost Mobile. Also, we usually bring you straight the voicemail brought to you by boost Mobile. We don't do that on the Friday gambling shows. Maybe we should start doing that. Our friends at boost mobiser ball love they can get reminder you guys like great, subscribe review to the pod. That's how you get these immediately as they come out. And reminder, all our lines are courtesy of hard Rock bet all Right Deman's I I've been scuttling along through September now. On Thursday's show, I discussed how the whole league, you know, September is kind of like an extended preseason at this point. Maybe that was me coping with that. For me in the picks, September has been a bit of an extended preseason, hasn't been for you? With the teasers last week, another a two and three weeks which drops us to two games under five hundred for the year nine and eleven. On the week, we can go through those picks real quick before we get to what we're liking for this week. I had the Minnesota Pittsburgh game all wrong. I just thought Minnesota's defense was gonna shut down Rogers. Instead, he got the ball out immediately, and you know, was eighteen of twenty two was crisp they I know it came down to the end. It shouldn't have. Pittsburgh kind of butchered the end of that game, but they obviously still won. And I had Minnesota laying two and a half. Cleveland at Detroit was a bad pick. I thought the Cleveland defense would be able to hold up long enough, but Flacco's just been so bad and can't stop, you know, just can't have any extended drives. So Detroit wins easily. Jacksonville plus three at San Francisco was you know, they were basically covering the entire game. I said they could win outright. They did win outright. Can't City plus two and a half agans Baltimore a vintage never a doubter that they are leading basically the entirety of from midway point of the first quarter until the end of the game. And then Cincinnati plus seven and a half at Denver was brutal. I thought Cincinnati was gonna have some pulse but they did not, and they seemed defeated by the loss of Burrow.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, are we thinking about putting them on the no bet list? Because I mean, they just screwed you over this week and I put them on a teaser and you could have doubled the teaser a couple of weeks ago and it still wouldn't hit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you know what, may we have to see how the market has reacted to how bad they've been, because sometimes a team plays its way seemingly on the No bet list, but they're so bad that they then get so many points. But I know this is one of those instances and they just get annihilated. However, despite going two and three, I did win the most important bet of the week last week. It was against you. Here's how it sounded, the one big meal kitchen clean up. Responsibilities are yours and yours like you, there's not gonna be any You're gonna you're the one that tells your mom I lost a bet. I have to do this. He's not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take it. Thanksgiving is rough, but.
Speaker 1: That's why I added that short card because yeah, okay, all right, we have a best do it all right, can't wait. It's a tough one for your pal. Yeah, the Ravens let you down.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I was thinking that maybe I was gonna have thanksgiving up my apartment this year.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, this guy is gonna skin it. Just what a photoshop. Great job, great job by our producers.
Speaker 2: When have I ever even made that face? And like you've been captured? Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: No way to tell? I mean, I don't know. Maybe that's ai uh thanks thanksgving Christmas. Sometime it's coming all right. Today's shows brought to you by representing sponsor hard Rock Bet. If you love betting on sports, you just love sports, want try betting hard Rock bet sports. But GAT makes it simple plus packed with great insights, not stop promos every day of the week. I'm already looking ahead to Sunday night and using the hard Rock Bet stats up right there in the app. Here's what the app showing me. Kansas City, we know they're back. They look greating in s Baltimore, they got Jacksonville this Monday night. They beat the Jags eight times in a row, going all the way back to nine. Casey's the Chiefs Cream Hunt has scored in six straight October games. It is now October and Xavier Worthy and the Chiefs offense looked great once Xavier came back from injury, and he has scored a touchdown last five times the Chiefs were favored and coming off a win. If you still haven't tried your first bet on hard Rock Bet, there's time for you to get one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets if you win. Just place a five dollar bet and if it hits, you get not only your winnings, but also an extra one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. Plus. Tonight on hard Rock Bet, you can get a Thursday Night profit boost for the same game that's actually was for this past Thursday, but you guys are probably listening to this on Friday, so if you already miss Thursday Night, don't worry about that. Those profit boosts exist on a lot of the games, including Monday Night Football with the Chiefs, where you can boost your same game Parlay or same Game Parlay Max, so your bet pays extra new promos every day. So if you're listening to this later, just open the app and check out what they've got any day of the week. Download the hard Rock Bet app today, take a look around and make your first deposit payable in bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida. In Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight eighty eight. Admit it. In Indiana. If you are someone you know as a gambling problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem, Call one eight hundred gambler in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia. All right, de moan, say, let's quickly go through the games. Keep in mind Falcons, Bears, Packers, Steelers on a buy and so four games miss, four teams missing. So the first week of byes is right now. Games were not getting to.
Speaker 2: We're not getting a Thursday Night obviously Rams, but London London game Minnesota versus Cleveland. Cleveland is underdogs by four points. We're staying away from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I in theory, I like the Minnesota Deep. It's against a rookie quarterback in his first start. But I thought Minnesota was so disappointing last week in Dublin that I'm not laying points with them, So that's a stay away.
Speaker 2: Next Miami at Carolina, Carolina at one point dogs.
Speaker 1: I stared at this one for a long time thinking about Miami. Yeah, but Miami without Tua, I'm sorry, without Tyreek and with how decidedly mediocre they've been. I like Wattle, but I just wonder if if Wattle starts getting doubled because Tyreek's not out there, I don't know. This was a stay away. I also don't want to have any reason to watch this game, so I didn't that the tie went to it's not watchable, so I stayed away from it.
Speaker 2: That's fair. You got the Giants at New Orleans. New Orleans minus two.
Speaker 1: This felt like a trap, like I don't know of anyone in the world that it's gonna be. Like, Hey, guess what I feel great about this weekend? Laying points with the New Orleans Saints, and so it just feels like they are begging you, begging you to take the Giants. So I now, maybe that means I should just take the Saints, but I can't lay the points. I can't lay points with Spencer Rattler. But it feels like such a trap that I'm just staying away from it, Like it seems like it should be Giants minus one and a half and it's New Orleans minus two. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Next Tampa Bay at Seattle, Seattle's three and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: I had this in my picks, Tampa plus three and a half, and I took it out at the last second. I leans Tampa in this game, obviously, but because of they all of a sudden now Bucky Irving is injured as well, and the going from Tampa all the way to Seattle scared me a bit, so I leaned Tampa. I was gonna include them, I took them out last second, So that's why I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Next Tennessee at Arizona, Arizona seven and a half. My favorites.
Speaker 1: I would I will never lay more than a touchdown with Kyler Murray, but I swore on TV I swore on my children, believe it or not, that I would not pick Tennessee no matter how many points they were getting until Brian Callahan was gone. So this could be Tennessee plus seventy five and I'm not allowed to pick them because I your guys' lives depend on it. So that's a stay away.
Speaker 2: Next, thanks buffs. We got Washington at the Chargers charges two and a half my favorites.
Speaker 1: I lean Washington, but until I see Jaden playing a game post injury, I'm they're just to stay away. But I do lean Washington, but I I just want to see the quarterback play. Next.
Speaker 2: Detroit at Cincinnati. Cincinnati's ten point dogs.
Speaker 1: I mean, so many points at home. But it's like you said, like we're just staying away from the Bengals for now, and in this last one. I think it's probably surprised you that I'm staying away, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does. You got Kansas City at Jacksonville, Jacksonville's three and a half point dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could. I just see a lot of scenarios where Case is in control of this game but wins by three, and I you know, I'm not betting against the people ask me do you bet on Do you bet on the Chiefs every weekend? The answer that's no, I don't bet on the Chiefs every weekend, but I never bet against them. But at two and a half, I'd like Kansas City. At three and a half, I like Jacksonville. So I'm just staying away, all right. Next, let's go to our actual picks. Pal.
Speaker 2: You've got Baltimore plus one and a half versus Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Baltimore is gonna win. And I think there is added value here because ten days ago this game was Baltimore minus nine and a half. Right after Chiefs Ravens ended, it was Baltimore minus seven and a half. Monday morning, it was Baltimore minus six and a half. Then the Lamar news comes out and the line moves eight full points to Houston minus one and a half. I think there is a chance Lamar plays. If Lamar plays, this game will kick off at Baltimore minus six if he plays. Even if he doesn't play, I think that running Derrick Henry thirty plus times could be an effective strategy. I don't trust Houston at all, and I don't I think people didn't watch Texans Titans and therefore see the twenty six to nothing final, I'm like, oh, the Texans got rolling again. No they did not. They had a good fourth quarter. They could have like that was six nothing late in that game. So I like Baltimore. I obviously love Baltimore if Lamar plays, even if he doesn't play, I think Baltimore plus one and a half is the right side.
Speaker 2: Next Dallas minus two and a half at the Jets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Justin Fields you've seen this, has played twenty five, has started twenty five career games where his defense allowed more than twenty and he's zero in twenty five and single one of Justin Field's career wins his defense allowed twenty or less. And I think Dallas can score on anybody. The Jets defense is allowing thirty a game. I think Dallas can score all late in two and a half. Yeah, yeah, I'll lay the two and a half with Dallas. I the it's basically again, it's not just when, because we see a lot of one and two point victories these days, but Aubrey being you know, nails, Dak playing the best of his life, the Cowboys bad pass defense. I don't know that the Jets can take advantage of it all. Take Dallas minus.
Speaker 2: Two be in the Jets. Yeah, Philly minus three, Philly minus three and a half against Denver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I did not know this. Denver hasn't beaten Philly since John Elway was their quarterback. That's hilarious. It's been thirty years. But they also only play once every four years, so it's not that big of a deal. But Bo Knicks and the Denver Broncos have not shown me they can beat good teams for two years that they play well against bad teams. They played poorly against good teams. They are what Bill Simmons would call the good bad team. They have a great defense. But I listen, the hook scares me a bit. But this feels like a Philly six point win. I just don't think that until I see Denver do it against a team that we believe to be a playoff team anytime in the last two years. They haven't. I'm gonna roll against them, and Philly being at home and only being favored by three and a half feels a little disrespectful. It's a little too respectful to Denver and a little disrespectful to Philly. So I'll take Philly despite all the noise around to minus the three and a half next.
Speaker 2: Vegas plus six and a half at Indy. That's a lot of points.
Speaker 1: Last chance saloon here for my Raiders. Yeah, and they need a win to stay viable in the Could they sneak into the playoffs conversation? They need to stay close in to stay viable. And though, why aren't they one of the worst teams in football? Yeah, they beat the Patriots. Since then, they've looked bad. Now, I did like how gent played last week, and I just gotta think that Gino is going to stop turning the ball over two or three times a game. Like Gino's better than he has looked the Colts. Also, Listen, the Colts have looked awesome. I'm still not a full fledged believer, and so it's I'm getting six and a half. I think the Raiders could surprise them. The Colts have not had a good run defense, and I Genty could eat again now that he's back to his Michael Meyers stance. I'll take the Raiders plus six and a half at Indy.
Speaker 2: You got New England plus seven and a half at Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Listen, Buffalo has played some of the worst teams of the league post Baltimore. I know Baltimore's got a bad record, They're not one of the worst teams in the league. They've played the Jets, the Dolphins, and the Saints. That's Saint. That Dolphins game was close late. The Saints game was a two point game in the fourth quarter. The Patriots have been able to move the ball this year when they're not turning it over. I'm getting I'm getting more than a touchdown when it's the best in the division versus the second best in the division. And I think that you can run on the Bills a bit. I don't really trust the Bills defense. I don't expect New England to win, But do I think thirty one, twenty four, thirty to thirty to twenty seven? Do it like backdoor cover? I just like New England getting seven and a half at Buffalo divisional matchup, huge spot for Vrabel and Drake May. I just like it. So my five picks are We're going with three dogs, two favorites. Baltimore getting one and a half at home against Houston, Dallas laying two and a half at the Metal Lands against the Jets, Philly laying three and a half at home against Denver, and then two road dogs, Las Vegas getting six and a half at Indy and New England getting seven and a half at Buffalo before we get to another one of Demonse's winning teasers. So you think about upgrading to the all new iPhone seventeen Pro design to be the most powerful iPhone ever, but you're also thinking about all the traffic on your way to the store or the hassle of transferring your data. Good news, when you order a new phone online with boost Mobile, they'll send an expert to your home or work to deliver your brand new iPhone seventeen Pro and get you all set up on boost Mobile within minutes, no hassle. Visit boostmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices purchased at boostmobile dot com. All right, Demanse, tell the audience about your winning teaser last week, and then let's see what you got this week.
Speaker 2: The three team eight point teaser A plus hundred, Uh yeah, the chiefs till plus ten and a half. That's it, never a doubt, plus ten and a half. There were some doubts, there never a doubt. And then we had Green Bay plus till plus one and a half. Yeah, those last doubt.
Speaker 1: But hey, vindication on the never tease through zero. The reason you don't. I don't know if people have ever understood why the reason you don't tease through zero because well, yeah, and because the idea is your it's being able to win at zero only happens like you are buying. You gotta look at teasers as you are buying each point. Okay, so it was green Bay minus six and a half. So when you tease them to plus one and a half, what you are doing is you are buying. I now win. If green Bay wins by six, I win. If green Bay wins by five, I win. If green Bay wins by four, I win. If green Bay wins by three, I went If green Bay wins by two, I win if green Bay wins by one. There's a six points you've bought, and then it's like, but you don't tease through zero because one of the points you went on is a tie and there's no times. I now whin if it's a tie. There was a tie. Zero is what saved you. My six point teaser of green Bay down to minus a half would have lost, and your.
Speaker 2: Eight point what do you mean, no push? If green you said green Bay plus a half point.
Speaker 1: No green Bay. Green Bay plus a half would have been a winner. Green Bay minus a half is what it would have been, was a loser because no, they tied. I And so you're teasing throughs. You tease through zero in a game that ended in a tie. I'm just it's unbelievable. It's perfect. So that's another winner. I gave you an a minus. All right, you're three and one on the year.
Speaker 2: Next so three team eight point teaser this year, there's gonna be a lot of three team eight point teasers, guys. At plus one hundred. We got Miami to plus seven and then we are teasing New England up to plus sixteen, and we are going through the zero like we did in Miami. With Kansas City as well. It's plus four and a half. So yeah, I'm feeling pretty strongly about that. I had some other stuff in there before, but this is this is what we're doing. I mean, listen, are playing the Panthers Darren Waller connection team this year.
Speaker 1: He to keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Listen, the Falcons rookie quarterback.
Speaker 1: I'm nine to eleven this year and you're three and one. Far be it from me, but I have to give this a C.
Speaker 2: Minus first bad grade.
Speaker 1: Your first bad grade. Uh, Miami scares me. You're getting almost no key numbers with New England. I mean, I guess you're getting ten and fourteen and the Chiefs. You're teasing through the zero. I just listen. I'm waiting for it.
Speaker 2: You're saying I have no key numbers with New England. You're like ten and fourteen, you took them out.
Speaker 1: You get so key numbers. But the I, I just don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just being honest, right, bad, he says, bad teaser. Oh, I'm like I said Victory, I'm going to be mocking you guys on Tuesday. But yes, I straight away.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I'm not listening. I'm not killing you for it. And what do I know. All right, let's get to the offer for this week, because the offer is red hot.
Speaker 2: So we're going to capitalize on the good vibes in New York. Uh so part of wait, wait, wait, oh wait we oh.
Speaker 1: Last last weekek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last week's offer. We had the Kelsey plus four four and a half, four receptions and parsons over to basically get a sack at plus one forty six or a half sacks.
Speaker 1: And Parsons got his sack at the end of the game, the waning moments of overtime. And it was a borderline because it was he.
Speaker 2: Got to the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: The scrimmage is a sack. Zero yards is a sack. But if they had said he had gone six inches pass line, it wouldn't have been. So we got so we hit our offer again, all right.
Speaker 2: Next shout out to micah uh Parlay camp Scataboo touchdown and Jackson Dart over twenty four and a half rushing yards at plus one fifty Scataboo has scored in two or four weeks. Dart ran ten times for fifty four fifty four yards last week. But yeah, so you're taking that.
Speaker 1: That's a great offer. We're taking taking it. Scat a body dark running around. Great, great job, guys, great job, what a way, what a way to finish it, What a way to celebrate my birthday? Good, good job, great great offer, guys. All right, like great subscribe review everybody. Thank you so much for listening to the show, watching the show. We greatly appreciate it. Thank you to Volume, hard Rock Boost, and of course our friends at Zen. Thank you to Volume, and thank you to Blue Duck. Great job, Demand, great job everybody. I gotta run. Good luck this weeken everyone, See you guys. What's right