Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and He Armsrong get live live live from Studio C.
Speaker 1: He's in your hey dimly litten room, deeper in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound, surrounded by razor wire remote in case of some Cubans try to come at us with a boat, we got all kinds of Goberman pinchers and security system anyway, and today we are toiling under the title children, how do you spell sellon? Or a RAN's last chance Nuclear dance? End's last chance nuclear dance.
Speaker 2: Let's try to rhymes.
Speaker 1: You see it's clever, it's extra powerful. Yes, the rhyming, oh breaking it rhyme loud? What did Biden say something like that? So can you give me the quick rundown on this boat? I don't quite understand what happened there the Cuba boat. My understanding, based on the research by our crack staff, is that it's likely Cuban's trying to rescue relatives, which they do semi frequently. They take boats from Florida and try to get their poor, beleaguered, imprisoned communists, oppressed loved ones out of Cuba. A boat was going from the United States to Cuba to rescue. Yeah, and then what exactly the Cuban security forces said, No, the only way we keep anybody on the island is by imprisoning them because communism sucks.
Speaker 2: So bad, so we're going to shoot at you.
Speaker 1: How's that just not end the whole discussion of socialism right there? That all your socialist communist countries have to have guns at the border pointing inward to keep people all their country half and every other country like decent country people are sneaking into you need to have If you were going to use guns, you'd have to have them pointed outward. Isn't that the whole Doesn't that end the discussion? It seems like it would. It makes me insane that it doesn't. But the all purpose, it's it's like the what was that the great brand of floormats for your your truck? What's that company? Great American company? They last forever, You can't destroy them. That grade of argument is, well, they didn't do it right, but we're going to do it right. They didn't have that argument can't be destroyed. Apparently you can set fire to it and the next generation of morons will throw it out there.
Speaker 2: It's the weather Tech argument, weather at Tech exactly.
Speaker 1: It's the stuff is weather at Tech. The segment of the show brought to you by weather Tech. They didn't your sponsor, weather Tech yan to be They didn't need barb war to keep people in West Germany. That's not what was going on there, right, right, And as I told you, wonderful tour guide in Slovakia told us in the communist days, they would tell everybody that the West is so poverty stricken and violent and terrible. Everybody's desperate to get into the socialist paradise. So that's why we have such carefully guarded border. Oh really, I didn't know that. Yeah yeah, And by the way, don't try to leave, or will shoot you in your back. So the number one story, it seems to me, for mainstream media today is Epstein related. Oh lord, all based on this NPR story that came out. They started last week and has kept going of some files that are known to be missing that are all around Trump stuff, whereas other files are not missing. There are a bunch of files related to Donald Trump and some underage girl. And of course all of this up is completely substantiated, and they were dry holes a lot of these stories, as we've talked about a lot, and that's why nothing ever went anywhere on this stuff. But anyway, if it's true that the Trump stuff is missing from the big Epstein dump, then that's that's a big story, and it's a it's wall to wall cover jo on MSNBC and CNN, and Hillary Clinton is testifying today under oath behind closed doors. First time ever a former president or former first lady has testified under oath over something like this, been compelled to do it. A another norm goes down, another norm goes by the wayside. And in the last just a few years, yeah, no kidding, they wanted it public. The Clintons wanted it public, but the Republicans said no. Although it's there's quite a bit of belief that the video of the testimony will come out, So I don't know, edit, I don't see a huge difference between public and it out on video later.
Speaker 2: What's the difference news cycle? Does? It just don't impact the news cycle in a different way.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it's completely unedited, I don't see much difference now. I don't know that's an interesting question. I do think it's kind of an interesting angle that Hillary Clinton at What is she eighty still having to get involved in Bill's flandering ways.
Speaker 2: I mean he dragged him.
Speaker 1: To talk about it. You mean, he cheated on her their whole marriage, and she's still even as an old lady. And I'm sure they have no relations amongst themselves at all.
Speaker 2: Bill and Hillary.
Speaker 1: She's still got to answer to various things and explain away his behaviors. Yes, yes, yes, it's got to be highly annoying.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes it is. I'm sure it is.
Speaker 1: I mean the great bargain of the philanderer and the poor wife is just don't embarrass me, all right, don't make me the cheated on wife in public in a way that humiliates me. And he does it. It's like now, decades decades of non stop humiliation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she just loved those pictures that came out with him sitting in the hot tub with addies.
Speaker 2: Of course he was. She probably thought when she saw those pictures, you know.
Speaker 1: What would happen if And I've been really intrigued by this notion since Judy and I watched The House of Cards number of years ago with Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 2: Purple Kevin Spacey not wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was homophobic. That was ignored the outcome of several lawsuits. That was slanderous. Probably, I will testify on your behalf, mister Spacey. Uh, just cover my expenses, which are considerable.
Speaker 2: He'll grab your ass. I hope he does. I could use the action anyway. Where was it?
Speaker 1: Oh, the notion of these power couples, these DC super power couples that may not have exchanged so much as a peck on the cheek for a decade, but they stay together because they're a quote unquote power couple. And you know, a simple Midwestern boy who's with his college sweetheart. Me is I'm just I'm intrigued and flabbergasted by why don't they just say we're not really a conventional married couple at this point, we just were partners in essentially a political firm, because that's.
Speaker 2: What they are.
Speaker 1: We're friends, but we're associates well as a by the pretense of being a married couplet. As a guy who's got the opposite story from you, I can tell you the legal untangling of a marriage is very very complicated.
Speaker 2: And expense Yeah, oh yeah, I don't think they. I don't think they want to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm not saying they should get divorced. I'm just saying they should say no, stop talking about us being lovers and like we're not, We're just partners. Were stayed married for financial reasons. I guess you just don't say that out loud.
Speaker 2: I guess he knows it.
Speaker 1: I've known people like that, not power people, but what kind of kind of successful people that were. It just would be too complicated and ugly and not ugly in like a hateful way, just ugly in a what a mess dealing with a house and who's going to live where, friends and all.
Speaker 2: That sort of stuff. That's yeah, I'm asking the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: I think they stay married, stay partners, and just say we're especially business partners at this point.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: With Bill and Hillary, I've always thought that maybe they just think each other. They really really do love each other's minds when it comes to like political decisions, and they've had a decades long friendship forged in fire, Yeah, shared experience, et cetera. It's very powerful when I read, and I'm just intrigued by the notion. I just a couple of years ago read George Stephanopolis is All Too Human. So he was the campaign manager for the Clintons and ninety two and then he wrote a book I don't know in the nineties. I didn't read it until a couple of years ago, but early on there's a there's a chapter in there about how one you had one you had a bimbo eruption, which I think was a term coined by James Carvill, but had a bimbo eruption where you know, I got another check that Bill was messing around with, and it's in the news, and we got to figure out how to analys and the biggest one maybe was Jennifer Flowers. I don't I don't know which one it was, but it was one of the bimbo eruptions. And uh, Bill got on the phone with Hillary and and uh, because Stephanopolis, not understanding a weird marriage like this, was like, oh my god, now what's gonna happen or everything like that. Bill got on the phone with Hillary, and Hillary said I'll take care of it, basically, and he said Okay, I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'm making my wow what face? Yeah, how interesting? Like she was perfectly aware and probably not okay with but realized is part of the deal.
Speaker 2: And I'll handle it, and.
Speaker 1: Probably handled it in the way that handled got handled a lot of those women, where they would absolutely destroy their person, their reputations in the media to discredit them.
Speaker 2: Hillary is probably behind all of that.
Speaker 1: Judy and I had some friends a while back, lost touch with them, but they're immigrants from India, both quite well educated, hard working, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 1: But they were an arranged marriage back in the old country, and they give us a bit of a description of what it's like, and they said, yeah, you grow to love the person you're with, and they seem quite happy. I haven't talked to him in quite a while, but so like that sort of marriage.
Speaker 2: I rubbed my chin.
Speaker 1: I think, well, that's interesting, just like a super power couple marriage.
Speaker 2: How does that work? What do you tell people?
Speaker 1: I think they also have always Men were talking about the Clintons like it's the nineties, but I think they've always been able to circle the wagons and lord being attacked by those evil Republicans and just make it that the Republicans are evil and you and I need to fight them for all that is good in the universe and that they can if you focus on that wetch. I'm sure she is going to do today. In her mind, it's the evil Republicans once again trying to do something. She doesn't have to think about the weird he cheated on me and embarrassed me and all that sort of stuff, or it's just such old hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't care. I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Anything's going to come out of that. The Hillary testimony, No, and then when when does Bill testify?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Nothing's going to come of it. So I haven't paid attention.
Speaker 1: This is a pseudo event of the sort you're always talking about.
Speaker 2: We will have to Yeah, it probably is.
Speaker 1: We will have to get to the main story of the day though for the mainstream media, of the missing documents, because if that's true, that's gonna it looks weird if nothing else. Let's start the show. Officially, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, February twenty sixty or twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: We are Armstrong and getting we approved of this program. Here we go officially now.
Speaker 1: According to f CC rules and regulations, the show starts at mark FORMB.
Speaker 3: President Clinton is in the Epstein filed spokesforson for the Clinton's former president Bill Clinton, and as for the former.
Speaker 2: Secretary Hillary Clinton. She says, the Clintons to Clinton's Clinton. So Hanson, so grating.
Speaker 1: Hans and I both watched the early episode of News Nation and noticed the reporters, one of those young people that doesn't say teas Clinton talking about Hillary Clinton, Clinton Clinton and testifying the close doors Hillary Clinton, Clinton's Clinton. My son does that too. It's just it's a culture thing. It's just God, I don't know, I don't know where it came from, but it's a thing. Where's it gonna go? And how quickly? That's what I want to know. We've got Kenny's headlines on the way stay here.
Speaker 2: Clinton, what.
Speaker 1: From Getty? So Bill Clinton testifies tomorrow, So it's Hillary today, Bill is tomorrow. Halprin's reporting is that Hillary still has her fastball. Bill's friends are not so sure about him and his ability to handle complicated issues at this point. Yeah, he has the pump heead remember with the open heart surgery when they shut you down and freeze you up, and sometimes it affects your your brain pain. He's also old as af. You know that's true, doctor Jack. It's a good point.
Speaker 2: Sarah.
Speaker 1: Thank you for consulting on this case. So more on that to come, But first let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green, Katie Well.
Speaker 2: That is the lead Epstein Epstein Epstein.
Speaker 4: ABC do OJ is reviewing whether the Epstein reports were improperly withheld NBC, Hillary Clinton set for deposition with the House Oversight Community in Jeffrey Epstein probe and and nude.
Speaker 2: Photos and passports.
Speaker 4: The Justice Department posted does of problematic images to Epstein files website CNN Analysis.
Speaker 1: Fine, so this is a real story. I mean, it sure looks like it's a real story. This Epstein thing that that NPR dug up. That is now a scandal. But we'll talk to explain that more later.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 4: Iran strikes threatened to defleet US weapons supplies and put American troops at risk.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True.
Speaker 4: The New York Times and Vidio reported a profit of one hundred and twenty billion dollars over the last year as the chip giant continued to grow at an astonishing rate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wall Street Journal, big on the huss What bubble was there? Basically their headline, I don't know what this means? And why didn't I once again getting invested in the video?
Speaker 2: How long am I gonna continue to say?
Speaker 1: Should have got should have got in two years ago, should have got in any hearg.
Speaker 2: Should I got in three months ago. It's too late now, certainly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little different angle to the Cubist CBS Cuba says it killed four people on a speedboat from Florida, alleges they were trying to carry out terrorism on Cuba.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, you're a bunch of commies.
Speaker 1: You're starving your people, Your corrupt, kleptomaniac scumbags die die Commies. Well, the interesting part of it, of course, is our Secretary of States family fled Cuba and is pretty interested, has a lot of self interest in figuring this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he takes it personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: From Fox News, Biden's FBI subpoenaed Cash Betel's and Susie Wilde's own record during federal Trump and investigation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when was the last time you felt like the Justice Department really was sober serious, you know, not completely controlled by the potus. It's been a long time because Biden's guys were. I mean, I don't have a lot of faith in Trump's guys not being political tools. I had no faith in Biden's guys not being political tools.
Speaker 2: They clearly were. This is not good. Have we learned nothing from the New York Posts.
Speaker 4: Soccer player uses CPR to revive a seagull that was struck by a ball during a playoff match in Turkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read this.
Speaker 1: Seagull gets hit by a ball, seagull falls to the ground, and player runs over and does mouth the beak on the seagull.
Speaker 4: No, we learned nothing. This is how pandemics start.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so right. And then a pangulin may love to a bat exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what this next one means, but it amused me. Study fines. Butterfly caterpillars have learned to speak ant and scientists can hear it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what a butterfly caterpillar is, but speak ant. Okay, that's that's so. The animals are banding together at the same time. The pandemic's begun in Turkey.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: And finally from the Babylon Bee, Trump reveals plan to secure third term by speaking for seven straight years.
Speaker 1: So we got some big news stories to bring you up to speed on. I hope you can stick around if you miss a segment get our.
Speaker 2: Podcast arms Trump and Getty.
Speaker 3: Congress women Raschiitah Talib and Johan Omar also broke de korum yelling at President Trump during his speech.
Speaker 1: The first thought was who do they hate more, our country or Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: And the criticism was bipartisan. It was really shameful.
Speaker 1: Look, it's like now when half the people in my party haven't showed up, and then some of them have chosen to just yell and say and scream during Olivin. The fallout continues from the State of the Union address, an event that exists entirely to create fall It occurred to me both positive and negative. It doesn't really do anything except create fallout.
Speaker 2: It's interesting as reading.
Speaker 1: Joan Goldberg had a good piece yesterday of The Dispatch about these pseudo events and how they're so such symbiotic things for so many people, and like conventions are that there's a bunch of stuff he was talking about that big the trade thing they have in Europe that everybody goes to. Like nothing actually comes out of these events, but the important people speaking at them, it kind of raises their importance level.
Speaker 2: And then the media people who.
Speaker 1: Are tied in and are close to them, it raises there, So it makes them more important by reporting on the importance of the event that has no actual meaning and there are a lot of people decrying it get their street credit established as somebody who's against it, and the two is exactly like that. I mean, I understand there's the constitutional requirement, although as we've cous many times, you could just you know, type up a three page report. But if the way you tell a pseudo events a pseudo event, what if it didn't happen nothing next to what that happened zero?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. Uh, then you have.
Speaker 1: Why don't we go ahead and play forty one jd vance and then we'll get into some pretty funny analysis.
Speaker 3: I saw that probably most TV viewers didn't see was really the cowardice because there were a few Democrats who sort of politely clapped.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to stand up.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe they were worried about being primary by the far left fringe.
Speaker 2: Of their party.
Speaker 3: But they were all looking around. They weren't actually saying, you know what, I'm going to stand and support this because this is a common sense, obvious statement. They were all looking around for cues from their colleagues because they didn't have the courage to stand on their own.
Speaker 2: And that, more than anything.
Speaker 3: Bill is the saddest commentary on the Democratic Party that not only will they not stand for the idea that Americans should come first, they won't even have the courage of their convictions. They lean on the person to their left and their right rather.
Speaker 2: Than actually have some conviction.
Speaker 3: That is, unfortunately what's true about Democrats in Washington today.
Speaker 1: All right, some analysis editorial board of the journal. I think about some of the legislative things Trump proposed and how none of them is going to happen because even on some issues where he is like completely crossed the island that was touting Democrat sponsored ideas, they won't vote for it in quote unquote give him a win. Yeah, Well, that's the State of the Union address though, has been that for so long, where you get up there and you talk about various proposals that you've got, and then some of them are I don't think are ever even mentioned again, ever, ever. Ever, I'm not sure anybody even brings them up again. It's kind of funny, Okay. So anyway back to the analysis. So that's a complete dysfunction obviously, if they won't even pass stuff they've agreed with for fifty years, I mean, it's idiotic. Andrew Styles and the Free Beacon, absolute hilarious pride and petulance. Trump touts American triumph as Democrats seethe, and then he mentions the positive stuff, the introduction of the US hockey team, which accomplished a miracle. It got the Democrats to stand up and cheer for anything. It's the only thing they agreed on. The rest of the speech went more or less as expected. Liberals denounced the grotesque spectacle and compared it to a clan rally. New York Times published a preemptive fact check. Democrats pouted and jeered when Trump described his administration's efforts to crack down on their priorities illegal immigration, crime, DEI programs in Palestinian terrorism, among others. Representative Al Green, the elderly crank, thrown out of last year's address for shouting and waving his cane. Was ejected within minutes for holding up a sign that read black people aren't Apes, but the way he was holding it at times with his hand covering the a it read black people rent Apes Actually a good financial movie. Yeah, exactly. It's one of the few times where renting is a better idea than purchasing for all, you know, for in terms of your ape value. And don't buy the insurance. The apes rarely break down or go bad, and if they do, the repair cost.
Speaker 2: Is not that high, So that'd be my suggestion. We're watching the.
Speaker 1: Soon to be testimony of Hillary Clinton behind closed doors. It's they're gonna make a big spectacle out of when she shows up and the motorcade and all that sort of stuff. And I don't know if things will leak out throughout the morning or day as she testifies to questions and answers and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I would assume that that's going to be a case, but that'll be very, very exciting. There are a couple of reports out about Russia from from Big NATO meeting that they had yesterday. You know, they got the peace negotiations going on between I don't know who the parties are, but NATO made a strong statement about Russia's ability to rearm very very quickly that I thought was interesting. I want to get to a little bit later. First I want to tell you about rough Greens. It's something you add to your dog's food. It's not a replacement of your dog's food. Important to note because I know changing dog food is not a minor deal because make some poop weird for a long time, so you can keep using the same dog food you got. But Roughgreens is a live nutritional supplement you add to your dog's food that is going to be all kinds of cool stuff nutrition packed with live vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and omega oils. You should try it out because they ain't get a cost to nothing, but the shipping just add rough Greens. Roughgreens is offering a free Jumpstart trial bag. Use the discode discount code Armstrong to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at roughgreens dot com. All you do is cover the shipping. That's ru ffgreens dot com promo code Armstrong, So don't change your dog foods. Just add rough greens and watch the health benefits come alive.
Speaker 2: I think you'll enjoy that.
Speaker 1: We've got mail bag on the way a little bit and we'll bring you up to speed on what is the Epstein scandal of the day. And I think this one is gonna have legs actually, so stick around. Oh my god, I gotta believe they withheld these documents from the Epstein files about Trump on purpose. It's going to end up backfiring. I still don't think he's guilty of anything, but it's gonna end up backfiring at least as a news story for quite a number of cycles. So we'll get into that in hour two. If you don't know what we're talking about, Oh brother, I have prayed long on my knees at night, morning, noon to end the Epstein torture.
Speaker 2: And it just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Definitely not going to be over for least three days, three days at the bare minimum.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it has some heat.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's your freedom loving quote of the day, freedom hating quote of the day from communists.
Speaker 2: This fascinates me. Friedrich Engels Darwin did not know what a bitter satire.
Speaker 1: He wrote on man kind when he showed that free competition, the struggle for existence which the economists celebrate, is the highest historical achievement is the normal state of the animal kingdom. Only conscious organization of social production, in which production distribution are carried out in a planned way, can lift mankind above the rest of the animals. Mark gets all the credit, but the big works written by Marx and Engels, and as we talked about in a podcast many years ago based on a book about Karl Marx, he lived.
Speaker 2: Off of Angles. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Angles worked and Mark just laid around, which is kind of funny. Angles might be one of the greatest examples ever of a brilliant mind, or at least an extremely intelligent mind that was utterly lacking in wisdom. But it's kind of funny, isn't it. That you have the two founding fathers of Marxism. One of them worked in the other one just lived off the other one, which is exactly what happened, and nobody said, hey, wait a minute, Yeah, but central planning is as disastrous as like bleeding the feet was to medicine. I mean, it's a miserable failure, but they keep trying it. A good lord mailbag, who drove us a note? Mailbag at Armstrong and Guddy dot com. Here's your meme of the day. It's a T shirt. Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. To port a man and you'll never have to feed him again. Moving along to the correspondence, proper Rich wants to know, Jack Kae just curious. Is that really cool car still parked around the radio ranch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he plans on getting a car, Dolly and getting that out of there. Jack, it's still over there.
Speaker 1: It was only like, I don't know, two hundred feet from the old man in the wheelchair when I had to call nine one one.
Speaker 2: If you heard that story yesterday, right yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, the always provocative drew the millennial about the topic of who stands who doesn't at this state of the union. Jack was right today, all the importance of the so too is stove piped, and all the resulting controversy is pointless and stupid. I don't care who stood up for what. It's a stupid game we play for cable news now. I don't care how much I agree with something. You're not going to dupe me into genuflecting, do you in order to prove that.
Speaker 2: I agree. What's next? Where's the line?
Speaker 1: Uh? How about do the hokey poke? Or you're a communist, how about you go to hell. It's not aerobics class. They have a constitutional obligation to sit there for this silly formality. You talk, I sit, chop chop, wrap it up. This could have been emailed anyway. Two hours of pausing every eight seconds because no one wants to be seen to be the person standing.
Speaker 2: It's idiotic.
Speaker 1: It's soviet enough with the theatrics, but people always respond with something like, so you wouldn't stand in applaud for one hundred and six year old World War two veteran. Okay, so next time Gavin has some stupid climate summit and wheels out a terminally ill child, we all have to stand and clap for that too. Maybe everyone should just mind their own business. KPTM, keep punching that monkey. Love the show. Oh see, you know I heard Chuck Schimmer say yesterday he said we're not gonna stand because he told us to stand as a stunt. And I thought, you know I can see that. Yeah, well, and I suited Trump. I saluted Trump rather for political theater that he phrased it just acceptably enough that it made the Democrats look bad, not standing.
Speaker 2: If he'd been at all even a slight bit more.
Speaker 1: Like quote unquote anti immigrant, right, then they would have had an excuse. So it was good, But it's unquestionably political theater, and I appreciate the use of the term stovepiped. Doctor Brian writes, good morning, guys. Want to ask a question regarding going to war with Iran. People always bring up the uncertainty of unleashing the dogs of war. The question I fall back always to is this, how many people are going to die if we do not strike Iran?
Speaker 2: What is the cost of inaction?
Speaker 1: It's interesting that the governments and politicians and humans regularly risk ten lives through inaction much much more readily than they do ten lives through action, because we see inaction as not a sin in the same way.
Speaker 2: Some of it is action or an unfortunate action.
Speaker 1: Some of it is that some of it is just out and out cowardice because you can't get blamed for the other ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A couple more quick notes. A enonymous bought an extremely expensive bed. Jack may have discussed at points, including during the Armstrong getting pod.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna name it.
Speaker 1: Okay, come back to that later. Okay, I'm now I'm really really interested in that. This from Eric in Beautiful Astoria, Oregon. Eric another great correspondent. I was interested to learn of Jack's unusual reaction to catch up in that upon tasting the savory condiment, he proceeds to sweat refusely. Me and my brothers both the sweat. I mean it like just bubbles up out of our heads and runs down our faces. I mean like I gotta take napkins and wipe off my head. That's amazing, more than if I'm working out the gym whenever I eat catchup. We received one email from somebody who said, oh my god, me too. Jack's the only other person I've ever heard of who does that. I misplaced it somewhere, but I'll try to find it. But Eric goes on pretty gross. I'm neither qualified to diagnose nor treat any disease, but it might be worthwhile to rule out Fries syndrome aka Bailargers syndrome aka.
Speaker 2: Or a culture or a colo temporal syndrome.
Speaker 1: Usually it's due to an injury, usually from surgery or birthing forceps to the parotid gland that, through a convoluted process, leads to hyperhydrosis.
Speaker 2: I know. Obviously it's unusual though.
Speaker 1: That both he and his brothers experienced the same phenomenon, which obviously suggests her hereditory disorder or perhaps a forceps happy family doctor in their history, or demonic possession. We're all three born in different town, so wasn't that so probably demonic possession.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going at the demons.
Speaker 1: Wow, we have some sort of genetic predisposition to sweat when we eat ketchup.
Speaker 2: Weird, How so interesting that is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just crazy drops a note sometime mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. And I don't mean a little bit. Yeah, that's that's extraordinary. I've never heard of that. And gross, Yeah it happened last night. Went to a barbecue joint, really good barbecue joint, put a little ketchup on the fry.
Speaker 2: Sweat just pouring off me.
Speaker 1: So the final note I would like to throw in when we were discussing the state of the Union and the protests and the swearing and the signs that said black people rent apes, which is a stereotype and not true but Michael, get me quick, I forgot the number of the clip. Now I'm falling a pout. Forty two. Hear it is so, Andrew Styles writes in The Free Beacon. Representative of Ilhan Omar looked as though she was about to burst into tears or commit a violent crime. She shrieked intermittently, along with her seat mate Rashida Talib, who sported an f ice pin but it spelled it out. They weren't the only ones who ignored the advice of House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries Wood urge Democrats to sit in silent defiance. To his credit, some opted to skip the speech and attend a sad alternative rally outside in the cold, which got no attention as far as I can tell, And I can tell.
Speaker 2: You why it got no attention. And this is one of the main reasons I wanted to bring this to you.
Speaker 1: Because everybody kind of said what rally I reported on there being a rally, I don't remember that. According to the Daily Wire, there are probably quote, there are probably seventy five people in this crowd, and I would say thirty five of them are reporters. They reported, Wow, former MSNBC anchor Joy Reid, who was one of the featured thinkers and speakers at the rally, attempted with a play on crazy old Coot Al Green's name to get everyone to sing along with the other al Greens smash hit.
Speaker 2: Single Green if you can hear me?
Speaker 1: Ah, So.
Speaker 3: Come on, Harry, keep it going, whatever you.
Speaker 2: O, it's all round.
Speaker 1: That rally got more coverage in advance of its sad, sad actual existence than like ten years running of the March for Life in Washington.
Speaker 2: D C. O kidding.
Speaker 1: The sad spectacle was talked up like it was the Super Bowl or tea party rallies where many many thousands of people showed up. Right, So there's two things going on there. Her over inflated self worth apparently, and she can sing a little bit, and she came up with a way to again to do it.
Speaker 2: That's what that was.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was just wow. We've done events where nobody shows up. I know what that feels like. I've done that a number of times in my career. It's abody bad thing, nobody cares, it's a bad feeling. And so they had to be all gathered there, especially with all the media around.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't imagine what.
Speaker 1: That seventy five people half of a media for the People's State of the Union, which was again touted like.
Speaker 2: It was the Super Bowl. Holy crap. You know, this may be the.
Speaker 1: Greatest ever, pure twice distilled example of the media's lens on America versus reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, kidding. Wow.
Speaker 1: A number of people have pointed out, because you brought it up, why Bill and Hillary do the pretend marriage thing. They can't testify against each other, and it might go way, way way back on things that they don't want to testify against each other on.
Speaker 2: That could be I could actually be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually a really good point. That's again missing what my question is. But I mean, because even if you say we're not really I mean, we're not a married we're married legally, but we haven't slept together in thirty seven years for business partners, I still don't think you can be compelled to testify except in very rare cases that my law school daughter was telling me about that anyway, that is a good point. Yeah, Hillary is testifying behind closed doors today, but that's not the big Epstein's story of the day, and it's going to have legs for a little while and will be completely misconstrued by most people, or they're leading out something on purpose. So we can get to that coming up.
Speaker 2: I do want to talk about the situation in Iran.
Speaker 1: We've got like the best fighter planes on that exist on Earth that have ever been invented by man, that are now there in the area, and that probably means things are about to get serious. Plus the state of cal Unicornia about to turn loose a multiple chot time child rapist because of a bizarre, woke DEI style empty the prisons law. It's getting coverage nationwide and it should. It's outrageous and it should be hung around Gavin Newsom. So that story makes me so dang angry a lot on the way. If you missed a segment of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 4: Subscribe Armstrong and Getty