Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision. Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions. I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Paid the Sallion aka Full Court Pumps a ka Dan Beach.
Speaker 2: Hey y'all, I'm weezy. Welcome back for another episode.
Speaker 1: We have a guest today.
Speaker 2: I know we've been on our niggas ain't ship vibe right, I'm really like, this is gonna be interesting spot, but you're one of my faves. I'm a reality TV girl, is my favorite? You're gonna introduce them of all time? Yeah, but you know I love watching love and dating shows. That's my thing, and so watching Perfect Match that's what it was called. I'll be saying toot to handle and everybody, okay, but you know it's Netflix and Dating and you're one of my favorites on there. So we have Don Gabriel today from Perfect Match.
Speaker 1: Everyone, don't is it rude to introduce you with.
Speaker 3: There by saying I'm used to it by now?
Speaker 1: So we got the emoj and an emo nigga today. Yeah, it's really bad, Like, really, are you what?
Speaker 2: I will literally suck a dick and cry after like I'd be like.
Speaker 1: I understand why didn't you come? And it's bad.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like people sent me your clip and was like, not your man.
Speaker 3: I've okay. I've been going on live right on TikTok and they were like, I told him I was going this podcast and they're like, oh, you sound like now that you mentioned it, you sound like the guy that keeps talking about And I was like, what, oh, because you do look.
Speaker 1: Like her tight dress, you dressed like her type, and you have dreads and you have the little nose ring like you look like you could be gay.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I get that. It's either I'm gay bisexual.
Speaker 1: You have a full design set, sponge with it. I'm cool with. Oh, I'm cool with a guy I have it like them buffed or like clear polish right maybe, and that's it and that's it, like not even black, No, bitch, I don't want to know. Like So for me, and I've said it before, I like, so I'm bisexual when I fuck bitches, have your nails done, your makeup done. I like super feminine women and I like super masculine men. This to me is feminine to me, to me bitches to me, So my preference in my men would not have their nazy. Mandy likes the prettiest looking dudes. Bro, would they be rough? You know? Bro, my niggas be rough though they find as fun but rough, like they still got a touch day whatever whatever. They they don't have nothing in New York, so I'm not gonna say they tooking guns in New York. But they pretty as fuck but rough. Okay, Like they'll be pretty as fun and might have some tattoos on their face, but still be like, damn, why you fucked up? You're pretty.
Speaker 2: I'm the opposite.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: I like the the face, the body type and the build looking super mask and then I like when they just like put on whatever the they want. That to me is very big dick energy. Like when I see, like I don't know, it could be a dude who's.
Speaker 1: Tatted or tall or whatever the fuck it might be.
Speaker 2: That might screen masculinaitty to me, and then I see they got their nails done or some.
Speaker 1: Shit, I'm like, you don't give a fuck, Like I kind of like that.
Speaker 2: And also I don't know, maybe it's because I am by does it make me think?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also like when men style me, Like remember when people used to say Kanye was controlling because he would dress him bro that would literally like soak me by the fucking dress.
Speaker 1: Like, oh well, I mean I like, I like, I like, you know, men who could dress, and I wouldn't mind a man like telling me what he thinks looks nice on me.
Speaker 2: But no, see like y G could dress, but he doesn't look like he's the one piece and shit together. Certain men can do that, and that's what I want.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, I'm sure it's for some.
Speaker 3: Mad yeah, like if you have your preference, preference, it is what it is, you know what I mean. I'm not mad. I'm not going to appreciate you, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I didn't want to be disrespectful to you, but you know they're cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I just it started. I started doing my nails with my niece like a paint her nails, can't mind. Started taking to the salon, and then I started chilling the slun. It was kind of like like I like going get my hair done and say the barbershops like therapy kind of a little bit. Yeah, like you know, being around my homies and getting my haircut, talking about barbies at my dad and going to like the nail salon was like just being around woman by myself, and it's like a different perspective.
Speaker 1: It's like a no, that's my problem. The salon lines already be long, a bitch be having a wait. So now the man coming in there making the price of the jenal increase. The designs is increasing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know how it was like those are expensive, it sayer posts.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean like I got designs. He has a different design per nail, different color, different I got.
Speaker 3: I got a little bit of club now, so you know, okay, so how much just a nice little ig post.
Speaker 1: Oh that's like, oh my god, you're an influencer. Yuck.
Speaker 3: I'm not proud of it, but it is. Yeah, I'm gonna use the free ship.
Speaker 1: I know, that's right. I am mad.
Speaker 2: That is kind of crazy though, Like when you think about how bro like people will hit me up, like, oh can I get free studio time?
Speaker 1: Bitch of Charlamne, don't you're not the free studio time? No?
Speaker 2: And I think like there's this weird, weird medium of the influencer attitude that they feel like they deserve everything. I was at fucking Katana the other day and this girl was pissed when her bill came out and literally was like, oh, can I do a story post to a girl?
Speaker 1: You ain't trying to do a story post? Like it's crazy, But to be honest, I thought I was gonna have to crapy hand rolls for free or like she does, that's nuts.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna always pay and I'm always tip. But if you like offer, if you're like, oh, I'll do this for free, if you just want to come by, I'll come through, tip you and post for you. But like I'm always I'm gonna take advantage of the boom you need to be cause yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. What I'll be mad about is, uh, these makeup artists that a bitch be paying, They be showing up late, and then they still want to be tagged and want.
Speaker 2: Me to have a whole who bro, I didn't make up artists like make me walk outside do a twirl and I was like, bitch, I have to go out.
Speaker 1: Bro. This was but not only that, if you late to them, you gotta pay a late feed or they can cancel on you, or they could deny service. We've been on tour. I don't think we had one makeup artist on time yet, and it's like, bitch, we gotta we got ships to do, we gotta go on stage hunt.
Speaker 3: Can you do it yourself?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't even know how to leg bitch. I didn't get to go back to New York, so I don't even have ship. So I said, they gonna get a little mess.
Speaker 3: Scared today, Thank God from New York.
Speaker 1: I live in New York. She lives here. She got a whole closet. I'm I don't live here, Mandy. Are you serious right now? I have an apartment here, an apartment in New York. She lives in both places. She lives you two apartments, yes, because she's trying to put that l a shit on. Mean, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Are you Are you from New York? Like you're born in New York.
Speaker 1: We're both from Florida.
Speaker 3: Oh you're both from Florida. Oh we don't.
Speaker 1: Wow, you want to get us, you know what?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just know I'm from Canadis. So I'm learning about the States recently.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you gave us was like the oh she did for your nails?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I just like I heard about Florida. I heard. It's like a whole different place, like the wild West.
Speaker 2: You were, right, Yeah, So let's get into some icebreakers with you. We want to see how much you know. Okay, talk to me, all right, I'm going to say a word to you, and you're gonna tell me what that is.
Speaker 3: Okay, cocky, Oh yeah, I've you known what that is. That's when a bunch of people just like bust all over your face.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about frauding?
Speaker 3: Frauding? That's I'm unfamiliar with fraudy, Okay, you're not.
Speaker 2: By It's when two dicks are rubbing and it's like you're basically dry humping, but with dick.
Speaker 1: It's like scissoring with dicks.
Speaker 3: Like just Barry dicks, just like bear dicks. Frauding just like trying to start a fire. I don't like that word, though. That's I don't like the word either.
Speaker 1: YEA, quite a few.
Speaker 2: Words I don't like, but I don't like tripping, and that's what they call scissoring.
Speaker 3: Tripping.
Speaker 2: Tripping is another word for scissoring.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like the worst six. I think it could be more elaborate. Three letters for one of the most amazing things in the world. That's how fast we need to say. I hate it sex. No, I need it to be like longer than that. I need some more syllables in that thing.
Speaker 3: What do you What do you say to you? Are you like let's have sex, or you like let's fuck?
Speaker 1: I do like fuck. That's not that. Don't give it enough peck. I just need it to be longer. No, No, Why don't you say how you asked for some dick mandy? Hell no, I'm not going to do this. I don't ask for it no more because I'm celibate.
Speaker 3: Are you I am?
Speaker 1: When it's been about three months? Okay, good for you, Thank you? What bitch, I gotta pride it away.
Speaker 2: You just got fingerbeaned finger does not count. I am celibate. It's had not sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, getting finger fuck bear.
Speaker 2: Fuck fingerfuck isn't that many squirt, bitch, she put the nails on a pussy.
Speaker 1: That was like, all right, bitch, you're back in. No, I don't think so. Not based on my roles in my uh so. I lived my own life and I don't live life by the rules that you've put on me. I am celibateted and he's been celibant twice in the seven years of the show. But the last time I was fake, I just hated me in so much and I was like, man, fuck these things. I ain't gonna I don't want to give on pussy this time.
Speaker 3: Is like it's traumatic, but you're buyer, right, So does that work? Is it so against men or so both?
Speaker 1: Both? Right now? Really? Yeah, it's actually a good point. He might not trigger you. I don't want to fuck with no bitches right now, I'm good. So why do you got your nails like that? Because now it's just how I get my fucking nails done and always be ready, so you ain't got to get ready.
Speaker 3: Oh I do even notice that? Yeah, oh that's a thing.
Speaker 1: So they you know I'm thoughtful. But this is because I would be open to meeting someone and having sex on the first night, like if I'm really, really really into them. It's like, I have my standards. I do have my standards, but like I want to be ready if i'm and if I get there to where I'm like, oh, I really trust this man to take away my celibacy. You're not really you just really selective no, I'm really traumatized. So, like I don't want to go into sex and start crying. I don't want to go into sex and regret it. I really don't want to regret it. I don't want to go into sex and like hate someone or like that's the thing too, Like when I went to the sex club and so like I like like froze up with the thought of a man massaging me. Right, So I don't want to go into something and keep going into it and feel so uncomfortable that now in my mind, I'm so uncomfortable. Maybe I feel violated, but I kind of let this guy do it. I just don't even want to be in a place to where I feel like I'm even violated right now, because I know I'm not in a place that I'm comfortable having sex, and I don't want to put that onto somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so ever fucked the girl and then she just started crying.
Speaker 1: You're like, what the fuck did I do? And it was some past shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but that was like when I was like really, when I was like younger, that would happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like that's the thing, and I know I'm to a place where I can say no, and I don't have to go all the way, but to me, I don't want to feel regret after it right now. So that's why I'm like, I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: ID text with a woman that like right after we were we were supposed to get up and go out and have drinks somewhere, but we fucked super quick and she got hella triggered at me standing up after it and was like, I need you to lay down for a second. She started getting really emotional, and I was like, damn, like, you really don't know when you're sleeping with somebody there triggers. And so I appreciate that because I was sitting there. I mean, it was fine the first hour and I was like, bro, I'm.
Speaker 1: Ready to go. I didn't call my drug delivery.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you a question. So Mandy's fingers are also like that because she likes butt play.
Speaker 3: So oh wait, okay, so the men and women? Oh okay, okay, yeah, yeah right right, okay, Am I in the butt play? No, I wouldn't let anyone in your mask, but not because I'm not like against it. I just I have to see it first.
Speaker 1: You have to see your buttthole.
Speaker 3: First, because I just I have never seen it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want you.
Speaker 3: I want to know. I don't want anyone to go to places in my body that I haven't.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, so a girl can eat your ass if you like. Okay, I'm gonna bend over you. You're gonna take a picture. You're gonna wink a little bit. So I'm gonna be like wink and you just squeeze it but cheeks together and then I'll record it and then you can see a butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then let me go take care of your handle. You want to take a like everyone wants to eat my ass. Like I'm cool with that, but like, no, I need to know how old you are. I just turned thirty and you haven't looked at your own asshole. I haven't, Like I've seen my asshole, but like I haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to see it right before someone goes into it.
Speaker 3: Exactly like I got it.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't like man trimd or nothing.
Speaker 3: Now how I'm gonna man trom my ass?
Speaker 1: You just moved one, but you man man trim your ass? Yeah? Like hold you okay, And this is gonna be racist but not really. Black men don't be having hairy essence. And I'll be in a lot of black men's asses. Now, if you got like if you got like chess hair, then nine times out of ten they butt crack gonna be hairy. But if you like with a man that's like not very hairy, Like I'm looking at you right now, I ain't gonna tell you lift it. You shut up your arms. Okay, you might be a little hair, you might have some ask like, but like, getdy, you don't look like you would have much ass here. You look kind of hairless over there? Is that an hr issue that I'm telling your engineer, you look like you gotta gig base. You comes down like a bare ass. No, I can tell like nine times out of ten, I got a clean ass. Yes, I swear to god. Black men be having just you go you see the boot, I don't really be having a dig much or nothing like that. Like I don't, I don't. I've definitely seen.
Speaker 2: Dudes with like you know, the little coily hair like in between the thigh and the But I'm like, all right, so maybe I'll want to go in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's just like it's just like it's just like you know, it's an area that like, let me handle that before.
Speaker 1: I mean, nigga, go get a white Yeah, it's just take like I take, don't get twisted.
Speaker 3: I take care of my ass. Like I got two loofer its. I got one dedicated to that area.
Speaker 1: That ass loof.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask, do you tell the.
Speaker 1: People that come to your house with that loof off? Just because I don't want.
Speaker 3: To touch nobody? Why are you touching my loof?
Speaker 1: What if I got to get it out of the way. I don't want to put my loop for next to your ass loofer.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. That's why that's a good point. But that's why it's color coordinated. So the light the lighter loof up body loof of, the darker loof of.
Speaker 1: You need to have the loop the lighter loofer for the booty to make sure you're getting everything off. Oh wait, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: I want it dark because I don't want to be You don't want to see I don't want to see that. I'm trying to clean this.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to analyze. But that's that's how you got it. That's why you got to get a lighter, because then what if you miss it?
Speaker 3: If you see something, you gotta because then if someone come over, they're gonna look at the white loof for that got you just wash it off stage. You don't know. Listen, let me let me clean my ass away and won't clean.
Speaker 1: My e all right. The point is, and this is why the game man come on and be like, girl, you'd be eating straight male ass. Yuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like shower fresh ass is a great ass, but I'll take a white ass. I just recently watched a guy I have a shower in my house because the door was cracked, and I was like trying to just be a little pervy, but.
Speaker 1: I watched him like take both hands back there, and I was like, no, that's right now. Maybe he actually wanted me to get in this.
Speaker 2: But but at the same time, like get in that much like if I'm looking at you through the crack and you're like this, but that's fabulous.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie that's what I do. What I'm getting fun, I'm gonna open it up like it's crazy. That's one of the sexiest things I've like I picked up with my ex. It really any of my partners. Being able to watch how they clean themselves very important. I need to see how much ladder you I love watching men in the shower. I'll be right there sitting on the bed, looking through the looking through the motherfucker talking to them while they in the motherfuck. I want to see how you lather up, how you watch the long, big ass legs, them big ass arms, and I do long. I could watch a nigga shower. Calm down, bro, that's way too much for a play for me. What to watch a man's shower? Girl, I don't know. There's there's not There's a lot of ship that will get me gone. Y'all know I'm celibate. I'm into hintye right now, bro, Bitch, I'm watching cartoon so actually this is how. I don't know who I am right now, but gay's sex is cool from time to time, Bitch, I'll been going to cartoon sex like a motherfucker. Talked about it last time I was here. I don't know why the fuck, but I love it. What's the weird point you watch?
Speaker 3: What kind of weird point am I?
Speaker 1: What's in your normal category? And then what you're like? I'm demented tonight. Oh I don't really be getting that freaky with that ship. No, No, I got your imagination. What do you think about why you jacking off?
Speaker 3: No, I watched porn. But more so it's like whatever, It's like, I just I'm efficient sh do Yeah, Like I I hit the I go on the website of home page, turning videos what catching my eyes?
Speaker 1: Boomboo and videos in and out.
Speaker 2: I've heard that so many times.
Speaker 3: When I when I was younger, it was like tabs on tabs on tabs, Like it was like I was dedicating the evening to that ship. Like I got, I got, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got, but that I know what you're saying now.
Speaker 3: But now that I'm older, I'm like, I gotta be done.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 2: I like to make it a whole routine. But maybe that's the woman in me, Like I love to take time doing it. Actually, I masturbated really crazy the other day. Like I don't even think I should be saying this publicly because I hope people don't realize what zoom I was on. But there's a zoom I have to be on weekly and I wasn't finished masturbating, and my alarm went off to be on the zoom and I was like, whatever, they just gonna see my name on it. So I made sure the video was off and the audio was off and I got it in and then it made me even like more turned on it. The fact that like people were talking about work in the background. It was kind of insane. But I say all that to say the tabs and how much I have to look at. That's how I know I've seen too much poorn in my life because some scenes just like I'm like, I need more than this, I need more. Come now, I need to need this now. I need to see you eat to come out like it's ridiculous. Girls, what a girl or X whatever you want to.
Speaker 1: Call it, actually got it for you? So that icon looks like porn, it does? I love it. I'm a black X. What's a white X on a black square? Okay?
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's get into our vanilla shit. Our vanilla shit is our sex in the news segment. And so for this week, I found something that I wanted to debate a little bit because obviously we're pro sex work.
Speaker 4: However your pro sex work? Love it you ever pay for pussy? I've never paid for pussy's look at me. Okay, but I'm a full supporter. I got slut tattooed on my head. I'm a full supporter.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, how MasterCard is endangering sex workers?
Speaker 1: So this is from on the a CLU website.
Speaker 2: And in twoenty twenty one, MasterCard developed a new policy for adult content websites using credit card or payment options. The policy imposed requirements such a pre approval of all content before publication, forbidding certain search terms, keeping records of age and identity verifications for performers. And the restrictions are not only restrict restricting to free speech, but they also harmed the livelihood of sex workers. So sixteen thousand signatures were given on the ACLU website saying that MasterCard is harming people that are black, immigrant, and transender sex workers.
Speaker 1: I can't talk today, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we've known for a long time that it's really difficult to accept payment as a sex worker. I remember back in the day on Backpage they would say this many roses, so you didn't talk about the exchange of money. Mandy and I when we were starting our bank account, we told them our podcast was about sex. They took like he went in the back for a minute to make sure that it was even okay to accept payment for that. However, I was on the team of thinking that this shit was wrong until I read why it's not legal. So the simple version is that Visa and MasterCard were frustrated with the high rate of chargebacks related to porn sites. It could be a scamming thing, but most likely someone's wife was like, what the fuck is this and they had to call in and say they.
Speaker 1: Didn't do it.
Speaker 2: So they made the decision to classify adult sites and activity as high risk and require anyone that wants to process payment to pay an upfront registration, free annual renewals, and require more ID verification.
Speaker 1: So they do that for OnlyFans. They do it in the state of Illinois. Now, if I'm not mistaken, you can't log into a porn site without sending in your ID. I don't think it's crazy. I think a it probably is for this because you're verifying that this is you by submitting your card payment. Like you cannot have an OnlyFans page or like subscribe without uploading the front and back of your ID. So I did that for OnlyFans. I don't see it as a problem either, because I think it does also help in terms of i'll say serial killers, but also pedophiles, like you get to see kind of what they're searching, the type of porn they're watching. I think a lot of serial killers watch the same type of porn. It'd be like either children porn, animal porn, like weird shit.
Speaker 2: So I disagree in a slight way. Performers have to upload their ID fentification. I understand that if you were having to upload it, I think is super extensive. Serial killers pedophiles, if you really do all that, IP addresses are searchable for a long time, and if you really want to kill somebody and you're smart about it, I feel like you could use a fake ID somehow, like you could figure.
Speaker 1: Out a way in. But I think that kind of does fuck them up. The only thing I would agree with is I.
Speaker 2: Understand the chargebackshit now, Like it makes sense if your highest chargebacks aren't Gucci and Louis Bitton and it's pussy sites, Like, okay, we see why the shit ain't allowed no more. Because if you said, MasterCard, we're actually making money on sex, they probably would keep it legal.
Speaker 1: They don't given a fuck about us.
Speaker 2: Isn't to help stop child pornography. This is literally because they ain't making money.
Speaker 1: Have you ever subscribed to any porn sites or only fans or no?
Speaker 3: I've never never paid for anything sex related?
Speaker 1: What ever? You've never been to a strip club?
Speaker 3: Now? My first strip club I went to I was eighteen. I got kicked out.
Speaker 1: Why'd you get kicked out?
Speaker 3: Because it was I was eighteen in Montreal and Canada's legal and we all go there after school. But we all have the strip club after school, after graduation. After graduating school, we all go to Montreal and we all went to.
Speaker 1: Is there a thing about strip clubs in Montreal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What is it that you can go there when you're eighteen? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, there's something else? Is it? Like there's a lot of them? Can they touch you?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, there is a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, because someone told me they go just for strip club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've only been one time. But the thing is is like in Canada, we don't have dollar bills.
Speaker 1: You only went to the strip club once? Yeah, and you're thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, it doesn't do anything for me? And then me tell you something.
Speaker 2: By the end of this episode, someone's gonna want to finger your asshole and take you to the strip clubs.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. Just it just doesn't do anything for me. Just do you know, because even I just I don't know, there's no appeal there.
Speaker 1: Why'd you get kicked out?
Speaker 3: Because we don't have dollar bills? We have twoies and loonies. You have coins. And I was eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: I didn't he was throwing coins at the girl.
Speaker 3: I wasn't throwing them. I was just like tossing them on the stage. It's I was like, it's money, like tonies and loonies. Yeah, that's crazy, one dollar dollar coin. What's the real name for it, looney tony?
Speaker 1: Are you so that's a slang?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's a wait we are you supposed to be throwing on stage?
Speaker 3: Or like five dollar bills? We have five dollar bills? T do Yeah? We have five Ah. That's high as fun, That's what I'm saying. So I'm throwing Louise and then the secreity guard picked my ass up and took me out the clip and I was like, all right, but that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You could have gave a girl finals No, it ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I had twenty dollars for the night, so that means you had about four good yes, man, be terrible to just throw one. That sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: I realized recently when I was at the stre club.
Speaker 3: I went.
Speaker 2: I was at Soho Warehouse and across the street is a strip club. I don't know what the fuck it's called, but anyway, I was bored and I was like, fuck it, let's keep the night going.
Speaker 1: So I saw a guy.
Speaker 2: Throwing fives and I was throwing ones, and I was like, damn, bro, Like I see how people get into bottle wars brain because I was like, oh, you want to fuck with me like this. First of all, I'm already the cute one at the stage, so the bitch is coming to me anyway, let's be honest, and.
Speaker 1: Now you got to throw the fives to try to take the attention for me.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, damn, it is crazy how strip club culture for Americans makes you almost compete. Yeah, but what I do enjoy about the strip club, especially on a date, is just kind of like chatting about the girls with someone having the sexy dance. But I also love burlesque shows and things like that, Like I love being entertained by sexuality and you just try it, it'd be fun.
Speaker 3: I would go if it was like a date or something like that. But like if me and the homies are like, oh it's hit the strip club, I'm like, I ride, just go to bed.
Speaker 1: Are you on the apps?
Speaker 3: Like what apps? Like day and aps? I recently got a hinge, but I was because of a brand.
Speaker 1: New though I also tired we got to get.
Speaker 3: No look because I went on a dating at one time and the first swipe I dated the girl for like four years, So I was like I already caught a w off of a daying app like happen again? Yeah, I'm like I'm good now, you know, And now I'm in a position where like people kind of already know who I am. So it's like going on a dating app just it's like, well, you at least know they like you. If they well a lot of it, it's like them just being like I loved you on the show or whatever, like oh, they don't really want to they don't really want to go out on dates with you. They want to go on dates. But it's like it's weird now because now people feel like they know me in a sense ah, because like there's something about like a dating show as opposed to just like being like an online personality where people feel like they know you and how you date trust me?
Speaker 1: We know ye yeah on Hinge.
Speaker 2: You can send a message before someone accepts you and literally, oh, I hate because my name is Gila and it's Gila on.
Speaker 1: Hinge and I hain't even be like, oh weeezy.
Speaker 2: But then at the same time, I'd be a liar if I said, like, I've talked about a few experiences where I've been on dates and dudes whack like they have no idea that I have a podcast, and then I find out they don't do know and that shit really bothers me.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 3: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: What is an appropriate way for I don't let's say I'm meet you in a bar. I've seen perfect match. But also at the same time, it's like, oh my god, you know, I don't want to fuck the dom Gabrielle.
Speaker 1: I just think those guys hot.
Speaker 2: How does someone approach you and make you feel comfortable, even if they could be a fan of your work, I don't, or you just want them to not have a Netflix account.
Speaker 3: No, that's happened to me too, where people try to act like you know what I mean, they've never seen the show, and then I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I did not know who you were. Yeah, so I watched Netflix, but I watched the shows. I'm like a Bravo Housewives person, not into any of the dating. What else is it? Ultimatum? Love it blind? Love is blind to go out the handle? And what is yours?
Speaker 3: Match?
Speaker 1: So I thought someone was coming in with a wheelchair today, but she had sent me your page and she was like, you haven't seen them on TikTok. I was like, oh, no, no, no, I didn't say TikTok. I don't have TikTok oh. But the crime video, I mean, I guess you're a meme.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, you for a good week, yeah, especially in La when it was like raining a lot, because I said, I asked, why was it raining? When I was crying?
Speaker 2: So wait, I do want to know too, though, like what was that period of time, Like there was a point where I actually felt bad for you a little bit and I didn't even know you. I was like, they have I'm almost tired of seeing his ass Wait, wait is crazy?
Speaker 1: Do you want to answer back? So, most women, you believe, do know who you are, even though there may be something that don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a lot of them do.
Speaker 1: Would you would you continue dating someone or entertaining someone who does know who you are or is a fan or are you against that?
Speaker 3: No, it's just like the authenticity of it, you know what I mean and kind of pick up if someone's being actually genuine, if they fuck with you or not, or like just kind of in it just to like say, like because there is like I've been on a lot of lunching relationships and only recently I've been single. So now I'm kind of seeing how people perceive me, especially being online. What do you mean by that? Like I never thought I was like attracted, Like I always like, oh, I'm like six out of ten solid, you know, And now it's like being lil Like it's like, Okay, there's a lot of gay, a lot of attention from women.
Speaker 2: Did you have uglyugly the ugly duckling phase?
Speaker 3: I have an ugly duckling phase. I don't think I was ever like maybe I was, I don't know, Like I'll shake I show you pictures when I was a kid. But I've always been in relationships, so I've always been loyal and I never kind of like I'm like a golden retriever, like if I'm with you, like I'm on ride or die, like I'm I'm with you, like I don't look anywhere else. And now that I've been single, I see like kind of like you know, the outside world out they perceiving me stuff like that, And I think there is a sort of thing of like, because I don't just be out here fucking I think there is like a kind of like a trophy of like kind of fucking damb a little bit whenever I talk to a woman.
Speaker 1: I think there's a trophy of fucking anyone that's popular. Yeah, I think there's like yeah, I think that What's I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're in this really weird era of our lives where influencers are famous. No shade, you run a TV show, though, but like influencers are famous. Like literally, I was at a coffee shop and everybody's bugging out about.
Speaker 1: The little white girl. I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh my go, I'm getting in there TikTok, like it's a I don't understand even TikTok fame, right, Yeah, So I think that it kind of depends you live in LA. That's also a fucking weird place. Like I think Mandy somebody we were laughing at about them being a boer.
Speaker 1: Literally, I was leaving a club and.
Speaker 2: He tapped me when I was getting in the car and I was like, don't you do a podcast?
Speaker 1: Da da da? Walk me back in the club and gave me a bottle.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, it's not because I was hot, Like okay, thank you. But things are you know, super cloudy, And I do think that dating can be a scary place for that too. Like I've had men want to date me for access to things and you know, or even like I have I feel like I have a type and a lot of them are introverted or writers are working.
Speaker 1: Tech and like they'd be asking me for a little plug.
Speaker 2: So it's a it's a weird time, but I do think we can find someone genuine throughout that. A lot of my famous friends I were fans. That's their work, and I say it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, like I've gone on dates with like like a girl was like, oh, let's go, let's go for dinner. And she's like telling me about how she just went through a break up. She just I was like, okay, so you just wanted to go out with me just to kind of make them jealous be like oh, And she was like, yeah, do you mind if I post picture on Instagram? I'm like what, I'm like, yeah, go ahead?
Speaker 1: Oh bit, you better pray for that motherfucker food? Did she pray for the meal? That's crazy? Can I take a picture to make my ex jealousy?
Speaker 3: It was? I was like, that's tack. That was crazy to me. But I was like, I'll go ahead, It's fine.
Speaker 1: You said go ahead, yes, and then still paid for the meal. I would have made some Wow.
Speaker 2: What was the question I was going to ask about? Oh, have you sucked anybody you're a van of yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, good for you. Yeah, don't say the name. I'm going to ask that cloud bro me too too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't a fan of me. I was a fan of h Actually, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, okay, okay, the only person that I really want to sleep with, and I would like I can't even do Like if I saw him, I would never speak. But I have like one real crush Skepta, I feel like consistently fine. There's not a lot of like super handsome rappers, and if there are, they're two pretty.
Speaker 1: It's like asap Skepta and who else for me? Has met the man Jason Momoa and right now burna boy, My god, that man is fun. So I got my and with with Khalifa is still in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, who are yours celebrity crushes?
Speaker 3: Uh? Say Zoe Kravitz, Zoe Kravitz, Hally Williams from Paramore.
Speaker 1: Since I was a kid, Hailey from Paramore is not what I was ready to hear, but like.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then oh selfishly, it's a tie between like Glorilla or Sweetie.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know how to. I don't see how that's it's so different.
Speaker 3: Well like I don't know. There's something about Gloreala that I'm just like I would love just to like do you like the voice?
Speaker 1: Like the DP like like a.
Speaker 3: Woman that's like maybe she'll gumbup me at some point.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, you want to.
Speaker 1: You might literally be the male version of Weezy. It's bad, m h.
Speaker 2: We can go look for him together, Okay, we want your sex tip. This is our harder where you got to give us a sex tip. I was gonna say dating tip, but now we want the sex tip. So it could be something you like done to you, something you do well during.
Speaker 3: Sex, sex tip.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mmmm. What's your favorite thing to do in bed?
Speaker 3: My favorite thing to do is Okay, are you good at it? Yeah? But I'm good at it because I take the ego out of sex.
Speaker 1: You take the ego out of sex, taking.
Speaker 3: Out of sex, And what I mean by that is like I like having sex with someone once they're like comfortable with me, and like I don't really like one nice stands like a lot of my relationships like well, wait a month and then we'll have sex, just because I like when you have sex the first time is like there's a lot of ego, and I feel like the women sometimes don't feel comfortable like telling you what they want, and I understand every woman's body is different. So I like getting to the point of sex when it's like, tell me what you want me to do. I'm not gonna if you want to bring toys in the ship, you want to like pull my hair and pull me a certain way. When I mean your pussy, like you know what I mean? Like taking you want to talk through all of that first, or talk me through it as I'm doing it, Like, don't be shy or nervous, like be comfortable with me, be vulnerable. Tell me how you want me to pleasure you, because that's gonna get me off? Is you being pleasured me? Pleasure and you gets me off?
Speaker 1: But do you like being okay, it's getting my hair. I feel like the room.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna just tell you what I read from that, the fact that pull my hair came out and tell me what to do?
Speaker 1: Do you like being dominated? A little bit?
Speaker 3: Dumb? I don't like being I'm not saying I like being dominated, but like I want I like, I like a woman feeling comfortable taking control in the situation. Like I like a woman being comfortable in that.
Speaker 1: Are you laughing? Dy? Why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: No matter what you say, you know you feel like listening to somebody I was with my homeboys, Okay, I like that taking the ego out of the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Like, let's like tip, like I want you to be comfortable if you want to take control a certain point to be comfortable and feel vulnerable doing that, tell me what to do and just like have fun with it because I feel like sex is like it's silly, like it's fucking google.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I love laughing during Yeah, that to me is something like the best sex you have. I remember when it was my uh this was an Orlando and I was fucking one of the hood niggas. And remember when I had my ankle bracelet. Oh Jesus, you going way back, okay. So I didn't like do anything bad. I was just I had a suspended license, so I was out on bond and they gave me this GPS bracelet and I was so embarrassed because it's Orlando, so it's hella high.
Speaker 1: I can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: So there was this one hood ass nigga I used to fuck, and I was like, he won't be bothered at all.
Speaker 1: So I go to his house. I fuck him.
Speaker 2: It's not a house arrest bracelet, right, they just want to make sure you don't need the state. So I was so embarrassed to tell him I wore a long dress and I was like, listen, I got an ankle bracelet.
Speaker 1: And he's like okay.
Speaker 2: So he starts fucking me and He's like holding it up because it shifts on your leg. I'm like, how do you know how to do this? You like, oh, all the holes on house for wrestling, and then in the morning your bracelet has to be charged. I was like, oh my god, I don't have my charger for my leg, and the fucking police started talking to me through the leg. They're like, oh, you have ten percent battery, you gotta go charge it.
Speaker 1: Then he was like, damn, you got the motherfucker Feds in my house.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, that's before I leave Czy. That was probably one of the funniest times that I have said. But I can't nut it's real not you brought the fist that I may have what he was the dealer.
Speaker 1: That's how I know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's get into our horrible decision. This is all about being an emo. Ho you actually have been one lately.
Speaker 1: I am so I'm quite emotional now join the club. I have gotten into my emotions, but I don't like crying. Like I'm like, like, literally, when I was crying coming going to the airport, I was literally like, God, damn, bit you weak. I literally was talking to myself. I actually hate crying. I will literally like talk to myself, dry that shit up real quick. Y'all have seen me do it on the podcast. I fucking hate crying. I'll dry myself up and get right into it. Like I do not like it. It makes me uncomfortable. So shout out to y'all for loving to cry.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I had called myself an emo hoe is because even though I'm hello emotional emotional, I'm like the type that, even if I did sleep with someone too fast, I wanted to be like super in I want to watch TV after, I want to do this that I want to keep breakfast because I'm like just a little more emotional in that aspect as someone that's clearly emo.
Speaker 1: No shade.
Speaker 2: Now that you're single, have you had a whole face tell us about like some of your ruthless moments?
Speaker 3: Have I had a hope? Yeah? Definitely. I mean I have like whole phase every time I'm single.
Speaker 2: I have no you're fucking through the heartbreak not.
Speaker 3: Even a heart I just have no problem fucking Okay, Like I like fucking I don't. I don't. I don't necessarily like like giving people like my love, like in terms of like dating like, I'm very selective in that aspect.
Speaker 1: When are you triggered to then be like, oh I really like this woman, let me give her more. Like if you're cool casually fucking, you know, while you're single, what makes you actually turn the trigger to be like, oh nope, I want to give her a little bit more of me.
Speaker 3: There's like that, there's like that spar there's like that little like It's like when I see somebody and they like intrigue me, then it's like, okay, I want you let me. It's hard to describe. You know, when someone enters a room and they don't want to be noticed, right, but they have they just take control of the room, like that type of energy. Okay, when I see that type of energy, it's like, okay, you cantrigue me. I want to get to know you more. I want to take you out and I want to explore that a little further. So but that's very rare. But in terms of like fucking, it's like whatever, Like if it happens, it happens.
Speaker 2: Do you find I think a lot of women have had issues. Mandy and I were talking about it a few weeks ago on an episode where they think maybe because a man is giving them a certain amount of tension that they're more important and we have to learn how to kind of balance that. Would you say that because you're a nice guy, you've maybe confused some women in what their relationship is with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. A lot of times I think it's like, what.
Speaker 2: Kind of things do you think you do that women mistake for oh my god, he loves.
Speaker 3: Me, and you're just like, it's just like I just like listening and paying attention.
Speaker 1: It's like, bitches be basic listening. You're not just paying attention at all. But they're like I want them like that is bro. Bitches are so simple though, It's so true. Bitches is me? Wait, no, bitches is me.
Speaker 2: Don't let a nigga call me and be like tell me about work.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, I hate And now you think he loved you because he listened. That's crazy, Danny, since you've been single, do you see that?
Speaker 2: Because Danny is recently divorced, do you see.
Speaker 1: That like you kind of got to you only gotta do the beer minimal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have after like two or three little vibes.
Speaker 1: You gotta like two three little vibes. Yeah, what's the vibe? What you giving? What's the vibe? Like, what's the vibe to where they then they start hanging out for a little bit.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta like reset.
Speaker 1: You gotta go not ghost, but just like know, but you gotta pull you gotta.
Speaker 3: Pull down, and you gotta be like really open with like communication in terms like hey, bitch, you like me too much, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna go fuck my other bitch quick and I'm gonna come back to you in a couple of weeks because you need a cool day. I want to hear from both of y'all. How do you know a girl likes you too much? Who doesn't like you to the effect that you like them not too much, just that y'all ain't on the same page and you realize, Okay, likes you more than you like, likes you more than you like her.
Speaker 3: I do I know, Yeah, I don't know. It's like when the when it starts turning into like I don't know, I don't even know. It's just like that energy. It's like like she just.
Speaker 1: Always Danny help them out because you shut your head.
Speaker 5: It's the frequency in which you follow up, like some women know. It is what it is, and it's like, it's not an immediate follow up. But if we do something on Monday and you got.
Speaker 1: The good night text Monday night, good morning text Tuesday mornings, it's like, what you're doing? How work midday?
Speaker 5: We just spent twelve hours together. But then the next day you're following up. It's like, ain't no updates.
Speaker 1: I just said, okay, let me tell you what I did that let me know.
Speaker 2: I know I was doing too much. Yesterday when I was shopping, I sent him my outfit.
Speaker 1: And I was like, should I get this?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh God, I wanted to undsend it so bad, and I was like why am I doing this?
Speaker 1: Like why am I asking the guy for approval?
Speaker 2: Like that's boyfriend ship and I'm trying to snap out of just being that girl.
Speaker 3: See, that's not boyfriendship to me, that's ship. That's like I can help you with that ship. No, I can help you to me.
Speaker 1: To me, no, that's boyfriendship. My man, my man. Well, because now if if like you're giving advice or telling me what you think I should wear or what mail color I should get at the salon, that's the first one should I get my toes. That's when a woman really like you, because now she wants you to start picking the things and she's gonna get the color that you say, and now she's doing it for you.
Speaker 3: Now, I got like a lot of my friends are a woman, so like they do, and I do a melily dress really well and shit good stuff, so they do ask me for.
Speaker 2: When someone's fucking you is different and it's the approval thing, right, that's very like that gives you your own no punk, dumb suff type of vibe when you're like, tell me what you like and I'm gonna then listen. Especially the toenail color shit, that's your gateway drug into liking somebody too much. What color should I get?
Speaker 1: Name? Ah? That's why when men tell me they want me to switch it up too fucking bad nigga.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 1: But then again, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like if I was dating someone that did nails like you, I'd be like, Okay, i'll do black and white, but i'll do design on it.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: Like I'm going to try to stay true to myself. That's right. I mean, clearly, when I liked the nigga I was having wife nails. Clearly, I'm back single. You're gonna get these designs and these x l's. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, when you start liking someone too much, do you and how long do you wait before you kind of dispel those emotions? Do you actually try to date someone else so you can calment down like a lot of people do that.
Speaker 3: No, if I like, if I'm into I like.
Speaker 1: You, you're one hundred percent like once you like somebody.
Speaker 3: If I like you like, I'm like, yeah, we saw it. Yeah, I'm like, let's go horseback riding, Let's go Disneyland, let's go here.
Speaker 1: I'll take you.
Speaker 3: I'll take your where you want to, oh, like, oh, whatever you want to do?
Speaker 1: If I like you, It's like, so, if you like her, are you immediately asking for exclusivity? Are you asking her to be your girlfriend? How long does it take for you to eventually make that person your person?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say like, I'm not like your mind, that's not me. I'm just I just put one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Like I'm taking this condom off though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm one hundred Well, wow, I haven't said they can't.
Speaker 1: Now now what happens? Have you liked a woman more than she's liked you, And do you pick up on the fact that maybe she not that into you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's happened before recently, But I feel like it's because, like I'm very much like I'm an adult with Shiit Like, I'm not like I'm not going to play games. If I like you, I'm gonna let you know I like you. I'm gonna my actions are gonna speak louder than my words. I'm gonna cancer.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do I think people just be asking that question? Now? Now? What he's what that means? I'm a water so we'd be crying. Oh that's okause water side tears.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: I see the correlation. I can't seeing this. Motherfucker. Stars and moons ship. Yeah, don't even literally use it to your advanced What sign are you? And then someone says it, bitch, Now I'd be lying the holes. I'd be like gym, No, They'd be like I knew it. No, bitch, I ain't even that hole. Now what lying ass? Go ahead? If you live, you're a cancer? Okay? Are you lying about cancer? Mandy's ex? Cancer? Sorry ahead? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I wonder if he said he went through chemo. Maybe that's why he says he's maybe no bitch, I saw the hair receiding in them old pictures. It was it was the hair cancer. It wasn't cancer. Bro Okay, you see how big that you're making me? Sorry? Oh sorry?
Speaker 2: Has a woman ever made you feel embarrassed for sharing your feelings?
Speaker 3: Embarrassed?
Speaker 1: Like if you started crying did a bit? Did a bitch say man? Man? Oh johdam goddamn tears, that's your face.
Speaker 3: Maybe you are data. Nah yeah, i'd be like damn.
Speaker 1: Laura to be like man, tighten up?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Has a woman told you like or made you feel bad for crying or showing your emotions?
Speaker 3: Nah? Maybe not to my face, but like I feel like also like I don't like I'm not crying over like like prevo, like petty ship, you know what I mean. It's like if I'm crying over something, it's like something that's like means a lot to me, like weighing heavy in my chest.
Speaker 2: Have you always been this type of man that is able to be vulnerable or do you think it you tapped into it at some point like you've always been like this?
Speaker 3: Not always it like it was very in my last relationship started doing like therapy, Like she introduced me a therapy, so going to therapy and that kind of opened me up.
Speaker 1: And once they talk to the lady, that's it light the lady. Now, what about a type? Do you have a type?
Speaker 2: Generally speaking? And if so, give me not looks, but more like personality personality I say, like alternative, maybe like more.
Speaker 3: Outgoing, just kind of balance me out because I tend to be a little bit more introverted, like outgoing alternative.
Speaker 1: Have you all gone on a date yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who are you talking to right now? A lot of people as long as you Oh she got like a roster.
Speaker 2: Well, I told many that was my lie, because I'm tired of fucking letting someone think that they're important.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to I literally lied about a date the other day.
Speaker 1: What are you up to going to dinner? I was literally on the couching and popcorn and the dog.
Speaker 2: I asked that because as someone that is EMO, I've always wondered if I should be dating a certain personality type that can balance it and help, because if I'm dating.
Speaker 1: Someone that is just as vulnerable as me, it was just gonna be like y'all, could cry together.
Speaker 2: That's not good, is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: But my last was like vulnerable and like we like it was the most mature relationship ever, Like we were so open with our emotions and communicating and like even when we broke up, it was like the most mature shit ever. I just think we're going different directions and like I totally agree. I hope you're happy, Like if you ever want to talk aboulways here for you. It was like the most maturely ever been.
Speaker 2: I'll be saying lying, I'd be like, I hope you don't get no good right, nobody's gonna suck your dick?
Speaker 1: Like me, how was your breakup? I mean it was a marriage?
Speaker 3: Was long?
Speaker 1: Save it a long?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You can't.
Speaker 1: How long are you breaking up before you know that you're.
Speaker 5: I mean easially six to nine months?
Speaker 3: You know, it's like it's kind of a wrap.
Speaker 1: He said, And that ship was expensive, cost me money.
Speaker 5: Therapy, do all the little stuff to like double you're just regularlyship just up.
Speaker 3: But counseling on.
Speaker 1: Counseling like, oh yeah, you search because they want to make sure that you know that you really want to divorce and that you've exhausted all efforts to stay together for Yeah, I'm exhausted. That's the out of the ship.
Speaker 3: So are you talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He comes back to y'all about to go to Disney. Really, I'm just dating. Are you dating?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm dating same, But you're in LA for how long I leave Friday? We got a few days.
Speaker 1: I can't eat tonight or to morrow. Okay, so okay, let me get to the home. Okay, real quick, though, do you mind if she comes on the pod and shares what the date is like, because that's kind of a part of what we do in life on this podcast here we share about.
Speaker 2: No, but I would ask consent for I'm asking for the consent.
Speaker 1: Now, man, dies she share the date if y'all go out, cause she tell us if it's really good or really bad and do all the ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: He's a influencer. You're right, by the way.
Speaker 2: I've never went on a day with influencer.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Don't call me, don't be don't be called me an influencer. If you got this, there's more to me than that. If you do, there's more to me than that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's what I like the influencer thing is just like an aftermath of But there's more to me than.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Can I be honest? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm trying to think I've mixed. I talked so much about TikTok. I'm like, what would be my sellout amount of money?
Speaker 1: Like, what would they throw at me?
Speaker 2: The most I've ever been paid for a brand deal was thirty thousand dollars and that was the deal that I didn't and that was crazy.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. Now, if TikTok came to me with that, would I then be on there like here's my outfit? Yeah you would, Yeah you would. Don't let me bro imagine if we started a couple of page it'd be like all ghetto bitch. I mean, like Mammy, I love blower Lit. But here we are listening to would you do the couple? Would you do the couple's shared page thing?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, you know much? You can get big bags?
Speaker 1: This why this why we you see He's like put both the podcasts. I can't do it. Look at the fist that we could get off, yo, get ready with us, I'm muting everything. This would be disgusting and then what one year from now and be crying with Mandy. We had a great breakup.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, we get married. We get married.
Speaker 1: How do you know? I can tell I feel like you do this all the time. Don't stop stop it. Don't look at me. Mandy. Read the I'll read it. I need a distract. Go ahead to read it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mandy and Weezy, I have a very interesting situation going on. I'll try to keep it short. I'm a thirty year old widow and a mother of two. Oh damn, this is sad, both of both from.
Speaker 1: My late husband. Now, she said, I don't have two baby daddies. Girl.
Speaker 2: My husband passed away when I was twenty seven. So I've been in these streets for two years. It's filthy and I hated here, just a backdoor. He was my first boyfriend ever. We met when we were twenty got married at twenty five. Always been attracted to women, and I can remember being in elementary school and having crushes on other girls. I grew up in a very small black community, so I didn't see lesbian couples or anything gay.
Speaker 1: Yes they were. They were like roommates or friends back then. For lack of a better term.
Speaker 2: So I think those feelings of me liking the same sex got suppressed. But until I went to college, all of those feelings of liking women came back into full force. I've only had sex with one woman, and I still have flashbacks to this day.
Speaker 1: It's been six years.
Speaker 2: I loved it, and the only reason I stopped is because my husband, me and my husband boyfriend at the time.
Speaker 1: Oh girl, what are you saying? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Fast forward to today, I've only dealt with men since he died, and I'm not feeling it at all.
Speaker 1: I want to start pursuing women. Don't know how.
Speaker 2: I'm a more masculine woman, so I tend to find very feminine women attractive. The one woman I did have a situation with was very aggressive with what she wanted, so she applied a lot of pressure. My question is, if I meet a woman I like and I'm attracted to one, how do I know if she likes women too and be What are some ways I can let them know that I'm interested more than just being friends.
Speaker 1: This is all you we easy? What the fuck why I told you? This is my problem? I literally asked the same question every time we have a lesbian on here, bitch, how does it work? I don't know how to get like I can. I know how to fuck bitches and sex clubs, but how does she don't meet girls? You meet girls to fuck? No, I don't. I've I fucked my friends and I fucked people at sex clubs. I don't meet. I don't meet women out that I then bring home and have sex with. I never have. I've never been on a date with a woman what not with no, not that wasn't my friend and we were fucking, or not even have a girl that you said you asked out on a date and you got their number or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, you never even like slit in like a woman's DMS or nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll be flirting in the DMS like bitch, you bad girls soup flarting bad because yeah, yeah, but that's I mean, I just think they're fine. It doesn't leave out of the DMS, like, I don't know how you've the phone and then talk to them in the phone to do what a.
Speaker 2: Pussy in a bathroom and you want to tell us at a strip club that's just sex.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, I don't know how to date women or how to pursue women or be more than just fucking them. Okay, how does that for you? Anyway?
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is download a dating app. Then you get your feet wet. Then if you're like, too, what's the dating app?
Speaker 1: Let me get to it. Okay, I'm not sure, because well, I think it's I think you call her it's her. But you could also do hinge and just put that you're looking for women. It Hinge allows you to put what you're into.
Speaker 2: Bumbles female focused, so you could try that. I think there's that life called her field. If you're gay, should definitely be like maybe two sex focused and a lot of those bitches be like, oh fuck my boyfriend, and like that's kind of annoying. So I think until you know maybe also I know it's been two years, maybe you want time to grieve in men, or just may not addapt to him. I'm thinking about ninety day fiance right now. There's a widow on there who keeps comparing her husband to her new man.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I.
Speaker 2: Would say dating app because then you kind of get some experience just chatting with women, and then you can figure out what all the like lesbian shit is where you live and then you can meet new bitches from there. Also, if you have a particure lesbian type, like I know, there's queer black fem night.
Speaker 1: Maybe you want I don't know, stud's anonymous bitch.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want lipstick lipstick night. That's what she wanted. That's right.
Speaker 2: Definitely try the dating apps because then you get your feet wet. Maybe you're pussy too. Other than that in person, I don't really know. I don't really You don't have to hit on girls.
Speaker 1: You just get flying and they get flying back. What I still like, send that bitch of drink if you out in public, A bitch bitch is still love drinks. That's all I know. But then I don't know, really know how to go past that. Honestly, applying pressure for women, you just gotta tell them they're hot. That's all I do. I haven't really been you see. You see how easy women are. You just got to tell them they're hot.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy girl way easy way.
Speaker 1: Women are like so simple, my god. What I got to do is listen and tell them they look hot and then you can fuck. That's it. Actually, that's crazy. That is crazy. We were planning on doing well.
Speaker 2: I mean I was planning on doing I want to do like Hottie of the Week or some shit. So if you're cool with posting your pictures, send us your photo where you live and your age and we'll just have people side in your DS.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: What it's good customer service.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Now you're a man. But do you have any advice on how to meet women in certain places? Like what has worked the best for you in terms of I can maybe give approaching in public in real life?
Speaker 2: Sorry, advice? So that ship is always hard, and.
Speaker 1: That one's harder than online, like.
Speaker 3: The DAMS is easy for me. It's like always like it's like eye contact. It's like if I get like if I get one, it's like okay. And if I get two confirmation and then I just head over, I'm like, so up.
Speaker 1: You just say sup. Well, I don't say what's up, but I'm like, what's your what's your pickup line?
Speaker 3: I don't have. I don't really have pickup line.
Speaker 1: But you have a thing you do.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a drink, maybe it's something to break the ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like I love you, Oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 1: Anyhow is it working for.
Speaker 2: You in these I can't what are you getting pussy thrown at you because you're doing stand ups.
Speaker 1: He's out here clearly love bombing. Red flag red flag.
Speaker 2: No, because he has an easy end. When they could just girls can come up to him because it'd be like, oh, I liked your set, And I feel like women can come up to you because they'd be like, oh I like your outfit or I liked you on that show. But there's always something they could say. Yeah, that's why being around like there has to be a little thing you're doing with my dog. Dudes talk to me all the time. Okay, even if they don't like dog, they just find something to say.
Speaker 3: Dog is easy, and yeah, that's why I love you also works. It works you.
Speaker 1: Love bombing does not work, ladies, it's.
Speaker 3: Not love bombing.
Speaker 1: But now you're just lying off the gate. It just makes them laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like I love you.
Speaker 1: Now, it will never work for you to say it to me. It won't ever mean anything. That's a won't work. You will fuck me anyways. But any man approach a woman like that, I think it's a red flag and I wouldn't that wouldn't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think it's like the energy you put into it for the girls that works. No. I'm just saying like you could pick up on the energy. It's like if if you're looking at me right and you give me an eye contact couple of times we're out of the bar or whatever like that, and I walk past you, love you whatever.
Speaker 1: And do you ever have someone say love you too?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And then usually love you too, and it's like all right, and then we just start the conversation from there. It's not a serious like I love you and I'm going to marry you and I get that on one piece.
Speaker 1: It's like a little like I had a really I had to pick up like work on me.
Speaker 2: Recently, there was a guy talking to me and the dude that approached me wasn't my type or actually this is fucked up because he be watching the show, wasn't even really somebody I want to go on a date with. But the guy talking to me, I was like, you know when you can see someone won even look at you and their heads down. He came over to me and was like, babe, you ready, and like did this whole like role play shit with me? And like literally I walked to let him walk me to my car, like because he was just smooth with it and like I was talking to me on the way out and didn't break character, Like I didn't say anything like oh my god, thank you for saving me.
Speaker 1: He was just like, what are we making for dinner tomorrow? Babe?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, I hate him, but I like him.
Speaker 1: I didn't text him back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like just off rip. I think we should name my daughter Ocean.
Speaker 1: I don't even want kids, so none of this ship would work my god, Okay, got you.
Speaker 2: I think we should name our daughter Ocean.
Speaker 1: Is not yea? Would it work on you? Yeah? All right? Well down, Please let all the ladies know where they can slide.
Speaker 3: Into your d m uh you saw on Instagram at Uh no, you can't.
Speaker 1: Bitch because we're going out this week. Fine, okay, get your brandy.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, if you don't sign in my DMS because uh, he said, no, I'm I'm married now, I'm married.
Speaker 1: Now, man, tell them where to fuck the No, we need these sex tell him, we need the OLG, we need.
Speaker 3: The views high uh follow follow your Instagram atisaka don't call dom I'm also in a rock band called Don't Call and follow that on Instagram at a Don't Call band, stream on Spotify and new ep out Meet Anymore check it out on podcast. Oh yeah, I got a podcast? What a podcast podcast? Dommy World. I'm actually nominated for uh Sexy's podcast hosts People Magazine.
Speaker 1: People Magazine Because you're on a show, yo?
Speaker 3: What? Okay? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Hold on wait wait wait.
Speaker 1: Much have you known we are on tour? Go to whore Hive dot com and get your tickets now. Make sure you come and see us live for the time back store. Also, if you want to support us, put a Patreon Patreon dot com backslash Horbal Decisions. This has been yet another episode of formal Decisions. Bye Double Person