Speaker 1: It's another Jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, hey there, this is P. Dkins calling from Electrical. I was looking for Jody Dinkins, who had some worked under her house the other day.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: Hey Jody, listen. I know that the job was all finished up and you completed a customer satisfaction survey, and I have been going over that and I just wanted to give you a call to say I am so sorry, oh oh uh for what well on your customer satisfaction survey you said the work was good and the technician was pleasant, but it took a little longer than expected, And I am so sorry that it took longer than expected.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I just you know, and it was like, is there anything else that you could think of? And I was just like, oh, you know, it's just that's all. It is just a little bit longer. So that not something that needed that kind of an apology certainly, So no big deal. But I appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, yeah. We take it very seriously, you know, with these customer satisfaction surveys, and I just I want to give you the opportunity to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: His name is Sam. I don't know if you remember. His name is Sam. Uh who the technician that worked on your house that took a little longer than expected? His name is Sam.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm not following you and I'm just going to transfer you over to him. Give him the news and I will handle the rest. But I don't want you to hold back, So hang on one second, but you on hold real quick. Hello. Oh yeah, this is Sam, let me have it.
Speaker 2: What do you what are you? What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Are you what to do?
Speaker 2: I'm not supposed to do it?
Speaker 1: You got a family and everything. Oh what? Oh my goodness, it's Pete. Jody had to go. Did you get did you give it to him? I hope he didn't hold back.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, sorry, I just want to make sure your.
Speaker 1: Name's Pete, right, Pete Deakins?
Speaker 2: Okay, Pete. I don't even know what I just heard. There was some man on that phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was saying the technician who was at your house who took a little too long. You were supposed to fire him for us. He's already been We've been given you know, he's he's been, he's been dealt with here, but we haven't delivered the news officially. He's been sitting in that room for three hours. Yeah, we made him sit there for three hours think about what he did before he gets fired.
Speaker 2: Have you lost your mind? My little review was.
Speaker 1: Just you said it took longer than expected. You know, we take our customers words very seriously.
Speaker 2: Like that's like a minor and fashion. That's like having like that tail light out that is not like what you just did, which is literally like vehiculoarus.
Speaker 1: Listen. I want to thank you for bringing it to our attention, you know, because I don't want you like if we don't allow any kind of behavior like that taking a little longer than expected. So I'm glad you filled out the survey honestly, and I can't wait, you know, for him to get out of this building and lose his house and his family and all that stuff. Like we don't play around.
Speaker 2: Dude, you have absolutely lost your mind. I don't know what your problem is, but you're like straight up doctor evil, like manipulatives. I don't ah.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jodie, this is actually this is actually Jubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband, sets you up. Wait what, it's a joke. He said that you filled out a customer satisfaction survey for electrician thing the other day and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: There wake up every morning with Jebil phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.