Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Damnit Judge. Hey, Hey, go ahead. I'm excited for this reekcap.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm so am I there's been so much talk about this and how fucking horrible and oh my god, you so I really want to get your opinion on this because I was so convinced that I was the fucking devil.
Speaker 2: We're talking girls tripe here, guys, just in case you were curious, you're not talking Orange County.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I yeah, exactly. I am so excited about this entire season. It just looks so fun on there's so much prest's being done. There's so many great photo shoots. There's like Nienie's back, we get to see her in the first episode. Like this is iconic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's it's pretty exciting as and everybody's different style, you know, like everybody's picked up a different style as you know they did ten, fifteen, twenty years ago when they started the show. But how they kind of do flashbacks to each person at the beginning and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, whoa, you know, like this is this is what Houswives does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it turns out like it's very well edited, just and just I want to say, maybe even a little bit produced, because every event they go to it's just something like the boat when they have the cutouts of the girls, you know, and we'll get into that, like there's something pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're kind of it's because they're breaking the fourth wall the entire time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like, we know, we're watching a show. What is that? Is it like the Truman Show?
Speaker 1: Where are you watching a show inside of a show inside of a show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: Nini joins Porsche while she is packing for the trip, and Nini will be with the ladies when they come to Atlanta we find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just seeing like you know, they did that intro getting out of the car, not showing her ringing the doorbell opening up and lo and behold, it is Nini fucking leaks. And it's been what since twenty twenty since we've seen Nini on the Bravo screens. I didn't think that we'd ever see her again. They're you know, I think it was the last time we saw her was the pandemic. Yeah, when she did the reunion over zoom and she slammed her laptop shut like I did you one time and never seen again until now.
Speaker 1: Well, I would have to say my favorite Nini quote is I said what I said.
Speaker 3: I know so many. There are so many. I mean the white frigerator.
Speaker 1: And I started thinking about how many times when I moved to La I've had a white frigerator.
Speaker 3: We've all had white refrigerators.
Speaker 1: It's like when you have the blinds that go down and you go, what are these ones.
Speaker 2: Called many blinds, vertical blinds, It's like vertical blinds.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm so old. I remember we had the Alvocado green refrigerator and stove, everything matched but white. It didn't make a comeback.
Speaker 2: It really has made a comeback. No, it's a pretty much dainless steel at this point, daneless steel, or they're paneled. Yeah, I have one of each other. Way I know it likes now she thinks she's on Real Housewives of London.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got two. I got two sub Zerrus.
Speaker 2: She's got two sub zeros and soon she's gonna have door. Oh my gosh, don't make me all hot and bothered refrigerators.
Speaker 3: Getting frosty in here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll stop, Okay.
Speaker 1: Then Teresa asked chat GPT, who is the most iconic housewife, and it sent her that is something she planned out like that, Tama Judge, you would do that shit yourself.
Speaker 3: I actually did it. I did it today, and I would like to read what came up. Okay, okay, and it said the first come on, it said, uh, Mimi Lakes, Teresa, Vicky Gumbelson and Tama Judge.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's as if your chat GPT knows it's coming from your laptop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly. Yeah, so and then I thought that too, well if it obviously chat knows everything about me, and it kind of freaks me out sometimes when I ask it a question, it's like, well, since your daughter got a nose job three weeks ago, I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Remember? Oh, I didn't stop doing it.
Speaker 1: Remember when we used to say each other's names, and then we would have because if you don't have Siri anymore in your house, but then it would like hear us and it would start like responding to us, and we're like no, no, no, shut up.
Speaker 2: We were doing a podcast and you have Alexa in your house. You have an Alexa.
Speaker 3: I don't Eddie disconnected all of them.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: You're it used to happen when we were on a podcast together because you have Alexa.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I thought you said sirio.
Speaker 1: I did say siri because I've never had one of those. I don't want to hear anybody else talk back to me.
Speaker 3: That's funny. So I would imagine, because Teresa has her own chut that it's obviously going to throw our name. But I put it in there and her name was on there as well. But actually Nini leaks. So we need somebody that is not a housewife because I'm sure if you do it, Teddy, it's going to say your name as well.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it won't. I am absolutely, definitively sure it will not.
Speaker 3: Well, then I should probably not tell you what I'll say.
Speaker 2: Chatted, Oh god, what.
Speaker 3: I chatted?
Speaker 2: Oh it didn't say your name when I we just pulled it up.
Speaker 3: Most disliked across Brabo fandom. The names come up Kelly Dodd, Lisa Runna, Daniel Stobbs, and Teddy Mellencaps.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've made a list. I did it again. I always make that hated list, and you know what, thriving.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised I make the hated list, But again, it's my chat. If somebody else does it, you'll have a different answer, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But either way, I you know, at least I made a list. But who do you think it should be? Would you give it to Nini over Teresa? You can't say yourself.
Speaker 3: I would never say myself.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: Actually, I would say Kyle. I think Kyle is the most well known housewife out there, and she's still currently on the show, so I mean it depends on what. There's different levels. Like, it's just that Nini hasn't been on for so long. I mean it's been six years since she's been on Bravo, and I think she's iconic. I think there's a lot of housewives that stand out that are no longer on the shows.
Speaker 2: Candy Candy was great, but I mean, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of historically great housewives and moments and sayings.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, oh for sure. So according to Chat, the top ten most iconic Nini, Teresa, Bethany Vicki, Lisa, Kyle, Ramona, myself, and Luanne.
Speaker 2: I mean that tracks, I mean at tracts, But I mean then the ladies.
Speaker 3: Well, it's all oldies. It's all people from the very beginning. Yeah, and I think like Housewife, it's different now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it would have to add on like Emeredith Marks comment or Elisa Bart like, there's just there's other quotes that come that.
Speaker 2: Reach these quotes now for sure. But then the ladies are in. See I almost shit my pants.
Speaker 1: When Vicky gives them with paperwork to fill out if they're uninsured.
Speaker 3: I die. This is another level even for Vicky Gumbelson.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could you imagine the lecture Vicky would give me if she knew I didn't have life insurance.
Speaker 3: Well, now she's gonna know, because it's going to be out there, and then she's probably going to tell you you can't get it now.
Speaker 2: Of course she's going to tell me I can't get it now. It was my biggest mistake.
Speaker 1: And I told people a thousand times it doesn't matter how old you are.
Speaker 2: I've been sure at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. I mean it was such a great thing to do, and the way she did it and handing it out, and then what was that button that was pushed?
Speaker 2: Oh it was her snore whenever she gets the snore.
Speaker 3: I need to know did she think of these things? Or did Christian gracenow Well or him or Laser because you know Laser produces, he is executive.
Speaker 2: I don't think Laser thought of the snore button. That doesn't seem like a straight man that came up with it.
Speaker 3: You think, I don't know. I thought it was great that actual hotel. You will see me at that hotel this season, and you might say it's a little cringe, but just give me a little four warning.
Speaker 2: Okay, you had a little for one warning.
Speaker 1: But then what about when Porscha jokes that she doesn't wear long nails anymore and the girls that get it get it, and the ones that don't are like it's right over their heads.
Speaker 3: Did you get it?
Speaker 2: Of course I got it? Did you get it?
Speaker 3: Let me see your nails?
Speaker 2: Short short?
Speaker 3: Short?
Speaker 2: That tracks? Well?
Speaker 1: Mine are like not short short, but I mean you can see the whites of my nails. They're either long, I just need to get them.
Speaker 3: I had a Crylix the entire time, or a gel ax or whatever they're calling filming, and I was just like, Oh, I just want them gone. I just want like my own nails. So these are just my nails.
Speaker 2: With gel on them.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been doing too, because I wanted mine just to breathe when I did it myself. Well, you got a brag about that, but you do have your you used to have your license. But the Ultimate Girls Trip, it's being educational by this because I'm sure there are some people that had to google what that meant.
Speaker 3: Would you like to tell everybody what it meant?
Speaker 2: Nope, do your homework, bitches, do your homework like I had to do mine.
Speaker 3: If you're swimming in the Lady Palm, you can't have.
Speaker 2: You might hurt something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard it, not heard it.
Speaker 2: Then the women go on a.
Speaker 1: Yacht and they're surprised with the cardboard cutouts of the ladies. The first season, I don't remember if it was Kyle that said this or who said this, but somebody was like, why are we all dressed like we're going to different places?
Speaker 3: Oh? It was crazy because they were like Teresa's in a bathing suit, Vicki's in leather, Kyle's just like casual boat day, like everybody is dressed different.
Speaker 2: I'm like, did they not get a memo? Well, this is what I came to terms with that it was cold. Yeah, it was cold.
Speaker 3: It was cold and everyone when did they film this December?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah, I think, But.
Speaker 3: When you're on a yacht in the Newport little I don't even know did the boat did the boat take off? I don't remember host I don't know think it ever moved.
Speaker 2: And I didn't hear anybody complain about being seasick.
Speaker 3: Right, so you're not going swimming, you're.
Speaker 2: Not going swimming.
Speaker 1: But either way, it just was hilarious that they said it because it was exactly what was on my mind and I was thinking it.
Speaker 3: Well, even when pictures on Instagram came out of them walking on the boat. When you saw and they show the fans and you know, they're really breaking the fourth wall on this and the girls are like hi, hi, oh my god. People were saying they're all dressed different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, that's Orange County all the time. I can say, I can.
Speaker 3: We're always dressed different.
Speaker 2: Like doesn't isn't there standard invitation that one would get like could that been like yacht rock or whatever? What is that? Sett used to always call it that the music that you listened to when you're on a yacht got rock? Is it yacht rock?
Speaker 3: But yacht rock I don't think has anything to do with it. I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: It's it's all attire.
Speaker 3: It's all seventies like eighties like whatever. Yeah, I know, I mean, but even like our producers on our show Left, they're like, every time you guys go to an event, you guys are dressed like you're all going to a different place. Yeah, like just that's because everybody's opinion of what, you know, casual is yeah, or a boat party. And then you have people across the board and all the franchises that over dress for everything.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure overdress. I also want to know how they got all this in one bag. There's multiple costumes. But I know, what about when Vicky strikes again because they're on the yacht with all their cardboard cutouts, and then Vicky goes, you know it's I mean, you can look around and it's quite obvious the.
Speaker 2: Most and then Vicky's like, Teresa, I think it's you, and Teresa's like, find just all I've had is my open lip done? Fucking bitch?
Speaker 3: No, she said, all I did was a tip from my nose. By the way, nobody just does the tip of her nose.
Speaker 2: I don't think nobody just gets the tip, just the tip.
Speaker 3: Who do you think had changed the most? Do you think it was Teresa?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that everybody.
Speaker 1: I think Teresa all in all has changed the most because I think she also we see like a zen version of Teresa.
Speaker 2: Now well we also.
Speaker 3: See you know, her hair's curly, the teeth are different, the nose is different. Maybe the hairline might be a little bit different. She does look different, but everybody looks. Kyle looks different.
Speaker 2: Everyone looks different.
Speaker 1: That being said, we go back ten years from fifteen years from now, you look different.
Speaker 2: I will absolutely like. It doesn't have to mean that it's because of work.
Speaker 3: Well, my son said on Mother's Day that I'm Benjamin Button.
Speaker 2: He's on your payroll, wants to be.
Speaker 1: I think that Luanna spot On, she's like Vicky is Ramona esque.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing about Vicky. Vicky you will see this season on Orange County. She steps in her own shit. She's the first one to say I don't want any drama, but then we'll say something like, well, Teresa, you're the one that changed the most, or smack her hands down when somebody's trying to tell it, you know, a story about how they went to jail and said pay your taxes and I'm like, oh god, Vicky, and then she's like well, and she gets away with it. She always gets away with it.
Speaker 2: Because of the tonality of her voice, and she's funny.
Speaker 3: The way she says it is funny. Now, did it warm your heart because you and Vicky have had a rocky pass to see Vicky and Kyle get along, so.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I kind of felt like I knew that would happen, because if you don't poke at Vicky like Vicky poked at me and then I poked your back, like Kyle's not gonna do that with Vicky.
Speaker 3: Like there's Kyle got mad at me and Vicky when we got fired, Well, yeah, because we did Instagram live and I think Vicky might have said, well, why is Kyle still on the show and we're not, or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I would have gotten mad too, like somebody tries to mess with somebody else's pay check.
Speaker 3: Talk about pain and I don't I can't remember what it was, but you know, it was all a blur.
Speaker 2: But but then Giselle asks what they all I mean?
Speaker 1: This is like this is like narcissism one oh one, like this entire thing. It's like you can just see why everybody has ever been cast on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Like Giselle asked what they all think their most iconic moment is.
Speaker 2: Vicky tells the story, but it's so long. She's like it's showing up on my son's college and doing a cake stand and then back to it was like forty five minutes long.
Speaker 1: I was like, Vicky, this is a one line. Oh, I know, should be a sound bite.
Speaker 3: Right, And then when Kyle said running out the door in Amsterdam in our cape, I don't even remember that, but it's freaking hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: He was like, like gets in the fight and they're the glass everywhere, and Kyle's like it was like a.
Speaker 3: Superhero hero taking off. And I think if the camera would have stayed on her longer, she would have started flying off.
Speaker 2: She would have been like the Jetsons. Just yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Lisa said her a hot mic moment.
Speaker 1: Pardon yeah, Lisa said her hot moment, I of course would have been like I think Kyle's is You're such a fucking liar Camille.
Speaker 3: That or yeah, yeah, probably. I mean there's a lot, it's so hard to pick.
Speaker 1: Then Porsche's the megaphone reunion moment with Kenya.
Speaker 3: That was pretty funny. And then Giselle's is Karen's birthday party where she said wherever I sit is the baddest place in the building. Gazelle has a lot of them. I don't know, do you think that that was the It's hard when you're put on the spot like that, Like it's kind of hard to remember those things.
Speaker 1: Well, I kind of all I could think about when we were talking about Giselle is the jacket she wore to Karen's conference.
Speaker 2: The jacket she were a Karen I don't remember that, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I mean, all of these girls have been on, well except for Lisa Barlow ten plus years, right.
Speaker 2: But Lisa Barlow's fitting right in. She's not having any issue.
Speaker 3: And they're not newbies. Now. How long has Salt Lake City been on? Five years?
Speaker 2: I feel like five years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then Teresa's is her flip her table flip moment.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Luenne's is when Heather was pissed about her bringing her back to the house in Luan goes.
Speaker 2: So be cool, don't be like uncool. Meanwhile, I love when lu Ayne fell in the bush.
Speaker 3: That's what I was just gonna say, Damn you. I love when she fell in the bush.
Speaker 2: I love she fell in the bush. It was so funny for me.
Speaker 1: And Teresa is opening up about her mortgage fraud and Joe not paying her taxes for ten years, and Vicky flips out.
Speaker 2: She's like, Vicki's like, this is.
Speaker 3: A financial last time.
Speaker 2: This is why everyone nature listened to me.
Speaker 3: Vicky. I know her personally, and this is something that we do really click on because when it comes to invest investing, saving anything financial, we're a lot alike. But Vicky hearing anybody not staying on top of their finances and paying their taxes like the worst thing in the world that you can mention to her so much so that she went from selling insurance health insurance to doing like financial planning, so she's really good about that stuff. So she's like being Vicky and freaking out, and pay your taxes.
Speaker 1: I was bummed because I was like, I want to hear what Teresa was gonna say next, and now you had to go make it all about yourself, Victoria. But I mean, doesn't change the fact that, yes, you need to get your health your life insurance, so you can go to Vicky Gumbelson to do so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's your plug.
Speaker 1: As they're getting ready for the eighties Bunco Part eight, did you do the first Bunco party?
Speaker 3: I did the very first eighties Bunco party in San Juan Capistrano. It was a shit show and it was The backstory is is Vicky gets in fight with Gretchen and Slade. He makes fun of her looks, then he goes on stage. I mean, it's a whole Is that.
Speaker 2: Why they broke the picture of Slade? Well Luanne did that? Yeah, I know, but she must have known the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, as they're getting ready for the party, Gizelle and Luanne discuss Vicky.
Speaker 2: Luene says VICKI tends to have a mean streak.
Speaker 3: Did you notice when Gizelle said, I thought I was going to be the mean one, but it's Vicky. She goes like, I was looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Well, I love this exchange between Giselle and Vickie.
Speaker 2: She's like, who are you close with? So Giselle is like, who are you close with? Tamra?
Speaker 1: And then Vicky's like, I love Tamra, but I always worry about her. And then Joseelle's like, worry about what she's gonna say. Vicky's like just for the cameras, the wow. Then Gizelle's like, of course Tarman needs to.
Speaker 2: Know this when she arrives.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I know. And me and Giselle like we really like I've met her a few times, but we really clicked at the Bunco party and the way that we operate a maneuver and are very mindful of people talking over each other or nothing's going on in the scene, or we always are the ones that kind of have the questions to ask that would make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's like it's what stirs. You guys know how to star.
Speaker 1: Nobody can stir the pot as effortlessly as you two, right, but just kind.
Speaker 3: Of just move storylong. If we're all sitting around table and we're talking about, you know, somebody's neighbor's kid down the street, you know it's not going to make it and I don't want to waste my time, So let's talk about something that's relevant to the show. It doesn't have to be something dramatic or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, just something that is going to be used.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like when we us, like we're on the show talking about another TV show.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not going to be aired on right you housewive show.
Speaker 1: But then the family go to get in the car and Kyle has pranked them with a family van. I love that some of the girls like wouldn't even get in the family van, and some of them are like, well, just get in, let's go, like we got to get to the party already.
Speaker 3: I know, Well, I don't think they I thought they. I think they actually think they were going to get it and go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I don't think it's part of the show.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, I'm just joking.
Speaker 2: I'm just joking.
Speaker 1: And then two SUVs pull up like without it like a speck of dirt on them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, uh huh, yeah, But.
Speaker 3: It just shows like how they're producing the show, how they're paying attention to detail. Yeah, like they're showing like, Okay, Vicky had a fit about a family van. Let's bring a family van in like all the things. So I'm loving it, loving it.
Speaker 1: They're all at the Quiet Women for Bunko. Vicki gets on stage and opens up about fifteen years ago how she got surgery after Slade called her miss Piggy and Gretchen stood up for him at Bunco. Then there's a shrine of Gretchen and Slade and Luyne bust the photos frames up.
Speaker 3: Well, there was like a whole speech and I don't think they showed obviously they don't show all of anything.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: Luam was the first one. I think there were several people. I think every single one of those pickers were. There's glass everywhere.
Speaker 1: But I have a question though if I were Vicky, I wouldn't even say their names, let alone give them a shrine.
Speaker 3: That's how I am. Yeah, but I have a whole different experience. But I think because at the Bunkle party, they it's all coming back to me now. Slight had gone on stage and called me fat and a michelin man and put an unflattering picture of me in a blue bathing suit in Cabo. He then went on to put a picture of Vicky's face and was piggy next to each other and called her, you know, basically called her a pig.
Speaker 2: And then it's such a douche lord, you think.
Speaker 3: And then we I have this Bunkle party and this all gets brought up at that Bunko party. So they're kind of revisiting what happened at the old Bunco party.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's there's more of reference than I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then during Bunco we realized what or I realized.
Speaker 2: The Orange County women scream a lot.
Speaker 3: It was so weird, Like I was I overserved myself for sure, But yeah, there was a lot. There was a lot of yelling going, like just not yelling at each other, just being loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like you're the same way I am, like the OCD. Like I just heard Matt tapping on the on the thing and I was like, what, like that noise that I hear makes me lose train rubbing off on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how.
Speaker 1: I've been So thanks, thank you for giving me that. Yeah, it's an amazing tool to mess with my life. Then Giselle asked Tamra and Shannon if they hate each other, get it Gizelle.
Speaker 3: It's kind of played out of order. So there was like a whole prior to Bunco. There was a whole dinner that happened. We had like dinner, we sit around that. That's when they showed like my speech that was like one sentence long, which was really like about five paragraphs talking about the past of housewives. And I think they tried to make it funny by that by Teresa saying like, oh yeah lost, you know, and I think it was more about because it was super long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, well, then Shannon says she's filmed with her with so she's moving forward, and Tamer says she's good, She's not the one she's struggling with right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're sitting at different groups playing Bunco and then so what happens is was it Giselle that called Shannon over? Yeah, but prior to that, you're not going to even comment about how I came in on my roller skates and did like certain lit tod and little circles and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, I don't you know what if it's not on the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the fact that Shannon like dissed and was like, did.
Speaker 1: They What about when Shannon pretended that she didn't know there was thongs? Yeah, I'm like, you still don't know their thongs?
Speaker 3: She's like, is there is that an eighties outfit? So that was like her first interaction with me is.
Speaker 2: That that's and we all know, damn, you looked good.
Speaker 3: Well I don't think she liked that. She didn't like how good liked that, and she kind of like put down what I was wearing. So I was already like, oh my god, like, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: When somebody comes in and they immediately.
Speaker 1: Touch on your looks or your appearance, it kind of sucks the air out of the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, she just said, like I wanted to be the time period correct, and I didn't know. I didn't know if they did that in the eighties. I'm like, yeah they did. Yeah, in the early nineties too, they did. I wore eastward g strings to work out in and you know, over my tights, but.
Speaker 2: Obviously over my tights, there's any other way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know, so then we're questioned, so are you guys friends? And I'm like I tried, like I really tried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then but then Shannon we're kind of getting this back and forth. It's playing out of order, so I can only go from what I've seen. Shannon runs off and calls Tamra delusional. Tamer says she is not the one who acts like that when she's drinking, and Shannon says, stop with the drinking shit, and Tamra's the one the one who quit because she couldn't.
Speaker 2: Put a word together. Okay, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: Okay? So first of all, I was it was Justelle right that said that, yeah, are you guys okay? And then I said I tried, and Shannon said that's your story, and so that already pissed you off. So I'm like, why do I keep trying? You know? At this point, and she prior to that, had done a video for somebody that went on TikTok and she made fun of me. She said all these things about me, and I was lucky that she even filmed with me. I'm like, you're being fucking paid to be on the cast. Yes, you're gonna film with me. You don't have a choice, So don't say I'm lucky. I've been on this show longer than you have. So that was just kind of annoying to me already, and she said it was a gift, as.
Speaker 2: If she's doing the producing and hiring and firing.
Speaker 3: So I did not go into that like being like mean, like I tried. You know, it's the balls in her court basically, and she's like, that's your story and all this stuff. And then I said, you know, I'm the one that's good. I have a husband, I have kids, houses, all these things. And she gets up and walks away because she doesn't want to, you know, face what was said. So then I did what I shouldn't have done.
Speaker 2: I did the drinking thing. What was your drink of choice that night? Champagne always?
Speaker 3: So I did the drinking thing just because she was being a bitch and I thought, I know this is going to piss her off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you you would you call that aggressive or passive aggressive?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you did that move passive aggressive? Passive aggressive?
Speaker 2: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: I was like, that was just kind of TAM's way of being passed. Aggress is like fuck you. If you're gonna come for me, I'm gonna poke you.
Speaker 2: Where I know is gonna really piss you off.
Speaker 3: But I was expecting so much something way worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we all do that whenever we have a little bit too much drink and then somebody like tells us something very bad about the way we behaved, you like spiral about it.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't the worst fight. And I think where it got blown out of proportion with fans is Alex Baskin made the choice to not have us move forward for the season finale of Ultimate Girls Trip because we were going to start filming in a couple of weeks and he wanted to save anything that we had to say to each other for borrows season twenty of Orange County, Right, So.
Speaker 1: That's what And then it got blown out of proportion because every but had these rumors and these thoughts on why the people from Orange County weren't there, And it was because this massive fight that was wasn't that massive. Of it was like, this is them on a Tuesday, right without alcohol. But I kind of thought the way that the OC is like portraying this fight is like when you flip the table and Shannon through her glasses.
Speaker 3: I mean, it seems like just horrible, and I'm like, did I I was convinced that I did like these horrible things to her, and I watched her. I'm like, she was just as much a part of this as I was. And then when she said when I did the drinking thing, She's like, you're the one that had to be removed, and I'm like, well, actually, she's talking about when I quit the show, when I was so depressed and went back to my room and took a Xanax and had already had a couple glasses of whatever, let's say vodka and vodka drink and literally crashed out at the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of whatever, Well, you were depressed, you weren't feeling good, and whenever we're not feeling good, so.
Speaker 3: She makes me was calling me the alcoholic and I'm like, however, I know it's not true, Like.
Speaker 1: What's honestly, ninety percent of housewives drink.
Speaker 2: And drink for a little liquid courage at times. For sure.
Speaker 1: That being said, I don't think this moment came out as big as I thought it was about to come out, right, Like I thought, both of you, it was like, you know, this isn't great, But how.
Speaker 3: Do you feel that I'm the one that got the blame for it? And she was the victim on Orange County for.
Speaker 2: This because I don't think that Heather saw it.
Speaker 3: She didn't see it.
Speaker 2: She wasn't even there.
Speaker 1: I don't think Heather saw it. So I think Heather was completely going off of what Shannon told her.
Speaker 3: So unless there's more to it that I'm not aware of than who knows. But Shannon also went to their ladies and told everybody how horrible I was and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I think that was It's just it's a game of telephone. Yeah, there was only four or five people at your table, so if they weren't there.
Speaker 3: I could to get better at just not taking it, you know what I mean, Like I'm not the victim one. Like I don't run and be like, oh my god, here's the world. I don't do that, right, But the people that do that always get.
Speaker 2: The most sympathy. I wouldn't say that they always get the most sympathy. I think you can start to feel like, well.
Speaker 1: It's hard now because now I've seen Orange County, right, I know, talking about this how it goes down afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it feels like off.
Speaker 1: Kilter with the dramatics that we heard online before Orange County started airing.
Speaker 3: How did you feel about Giselle telling me in the bathroom that what Vicky said on the boat and then we confronting her, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Thought that everybody loves some conflict and resolution, but I also was like, this is possibly not something tammanny to hear right now, right at that moment, right, yeah, like of all moments, I'm not sure Gizelle needed to be like, and let me tell you this, here's a little side note. So she told me that two hours prior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but so I had already known that. I felt like it went over well. I also felt like it gave you know, because I'm not a main cast member on this show, and I think Gizelle telling me that knew exactly what she was doing. Because now moving on to the next episodes, Vicky and Giselle are going to have some issues and they're gonna have some things to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Vicky's going to be pissed that she even said that to you, that she felt that Vicky is going to have a little bit of jealousy and uncomfortableness at the fact that Gizelle essentially chose you.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I know her for longer, but then also that I.
Speaker 2: Know, but that's how she's gonna see it.
Speaker 3: But she's also gonna be like, you're a shitster or why'd you go run and tell her that? And if I have to hear honestly one more time this season, next season, the pat you know, Tamra scares me.
Speaker 2: It just scares because.
Speaker 3: Of what, Like what I don't lie, I don't cheat, I tell the truth. What are you afraid of? Like stop saying like, have you guys never watched any of the other Housewives shows and the things that they talk about.
Speaker 1: I mean I can say you annoy me, Yeah, like she's she annoys me when this happens or this is annoying or this bugs or like she's stirring the pot or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: But scared, like what are you scared of?
Speaker 3: What are you scared of?
Speaker 2: And like if it's the truth, why are you afraid of it?
Speaker 1: And if it's the truth and you're so frightened about it, don't be on the freaking show.
Speaker 3: Right And Tarma's just gonna she's gonna lose it on me and she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Do this then that, and it's like, yeah, I mean it just kind of continues on, but we realize at this point that like, this is just like another day. This isn't some huge, big fight that I thought was going to be that I would never forget in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, like this is just you know.
Speaker 3: But overall I thought it was a great episode. I cannot wait for I think, what is there eight episodes total? Yeah, I'm here for it. So next we see them moving on and they go to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: They go to Beverly Hills. You make a little cameo in that one.
Speaker 1: I don't, but I do make a cameo in one of them, but not in the Beverly Hills one.
Speaker 2: If that gives you any No, that just confuses the fuck out of me. Well great, then we can confuse your hot in Salt Lake City?
Speaker 3: Where are you? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: You'll have to see Tamra tune in love you guys, thanks for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. Asshole,